OptimoRoute Erfahrungen

OptimoRoute

4,6 (153)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Routen- und Zeitplanungsoptimierung für jede Dienstleistungsbranche.

Sortieren nach

Pablo
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worth more than the subscription price

Bewertet am 7.2.2019

I'm doing snow removal from a set of static locations. I am completely unfamiliar with all the streets and these locations. OptimoRoute is my wingman. It reduces my overall driving time, which translates to fuel and maintenance reduction costs.

I am a recently retired computer geek. I have done a lot of work solving problems for clients. In my retirement I decided, among other things, to drive a snow plow. :)

I was handed a textual description of my route and told to get started. With my background (Computer Science degree), I realized that optimizing the route is a typical 'Traveling Salesman' problem. It is *extremely* difficult to solve.

Before my retirement, one of the many things I would do is analyze software solutions for customers. I employed the same technique to find 'delivery route optimization' packages. I looked at many and found OptimoRoute to be 'best of class.'

o I can easily import a set of 'orders' (stops in my case).
o I can pre-assign the 'orders' to drivers and do it quickly.
o Based on my knowledge of the route, I can fine-tune the optimized route.
o The Android is map-agonistic. It uses my device's default mapping tool. In my case, due to lack of coverage and no data, I use Google Maps in Offline mode.
o Once a route is created, I do not have to re-gen it, I can copy it from day to day. This way a driver can memorize the route.
o The Support staff will actually call you to help you out. I don't think this is sustainable though. ;) Yet, this is pretty amazing.
o The pricing is extremely reasonable for a small (or even large) business.
o They're smart to push the optimization (which is seriously CPU intensive) to a server. As an engineer, this is an at-scale solution.

With any complicated software, there will always be room for improvement:

o The Online Help has some outdated examples, typos and is trailing the current feature-set. I don't think it's a big deal because they make it up with the stellar Support. But it will need to be addressed.
o The Android app should be enhanced so it can work in Nougat+ split-screen mode: Google Maps in one half of the screen / Android app in the other
o The text box when opening up a Support call does not resize - yeah, a minor issue but hey, if I'm picking on this minor issue, we know the software doesn't have major problems right???

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Hey Pablo! Love being your wingman! We so appreciate the feedback and we're super glad to hear your transition to professional snowplow driver that much easier!

Monica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well-Designed Flexible Routing System that is a Joy to Use!

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

The OptimoRoute system is suitable for our small company and will easily expand with our business as we grow. We have been impressed by the system's flexibility with access to a mobile application. The customer service at initial setup was excellent and I haven't needed it since! I am also encouraged that new and valuable features have been added since we began using OptimoRoute, which reflects dedication to continuous improvement in the product.

Ease of use, specifically the ability to copy customer orders/routes as well as upload them using Excel.
Flexibility of routing settings, planning and desktop/mobile application display.
The accompanying mobile application is exceptionally stable and easy to use for our technicians.
Live service schedule with status.
Email notification of arrival feature will be useful for customer communication.

Wish List -
We need additional custom fields to be able to display multiple services within the mobile application (only 5, could use 10).
Mobile application does not capture actual start time when technician starts the day by logging in On Duty, which could assist in timekeeping and reduce the need for an additional service.
Must log in to send routes to the mobile application daily rather than being able to schedule to send weekly.
Currently there is no customer signature capture through the mobile application.
Would like to see analytics reports with more detail/display choices instead of basic bar graphs and be able to export all reports.

Hi Monica,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your OptimoRoute experience! We're glad that you've found a lot to love about our route optimization software. In particular, it's great that you feel you've found a planning solution that will grow with your company.
We want to ensure you're getting the most out of OptimoRoute. Please contact our support team at support@optimoroute.com and we'll go over solutions to the issues you've experienced.
And - we're working on signature capture, it's almost here!

Francesco
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

OptimiRoute not always optimum

Bewertet am 17.11.2020

Routes are typically longer than stated and not always optimized.

Routes are typically longer than stated and not always optimized.

The promise of the resolution of an ongoing logistics challenge .

The software regularly gives you optimized routes that go in circles rather than in a logical progression.
Moreover the estimated travel time between locations is significantly shorter on the app than the actual stated in the navigation app.

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and thanks for letting us know about your concerns and issues.

We're very sorry to hear that you've had a subpar experience using our software. We'd love it if you'd give us a chance to make it better. If you've got a minute, you can write to us at support@optimoroute.com so we can work out which solutions are best suited for your company.

Hope that helps!

Dan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Valuable asset for my company

Bewertet am 8.9.2019

We are a service company and use OptimoRoute on a daily basis to plan and execute runs for our service vehicles. Benefits we have gained are: Enhanced visibility and more accurate planning of daily runs. Ability to provide more accurate ETAs and more easily plan jobs with specific time window requirements. Cost savings from more efficient runs.

The software is easy to use, easy to set up for use with out existing software, the route planning is very reliable - cost savings from efficient route mapping, Reliable - have had no interruptions to use or crashes, support team is very responsive and helpful.

Software update notifications - I can't recall seeing any emails or notifications within the software to advise the user when there have been new features or improvements made to the software. I've noticed some changes such as the option to send routes at a specific time instead of straight away. It would be good to be given a list of patch/update changes to see if there is something new available that might be useful.

G'day Dan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your company's experience with OptimoRoute. Fantastic to read about the savings and efficiency gains that our route optimization is giving you!
We're working on adding notifications within our software. In the meantime - keep an eye out for our emails and social media updates, where we tell our customers about new features.

Best, Pete

Ann
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great choice for growing companies

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

We have very busy scheduled and demanding customers. Using routing software has made the job a lot easier and saves us hours of time each week since we no longer live in spreadsheets.

OptimoRoute is really easy to get started on. The interface makes sense and people on our team were able to figure it out and begin using it very quickly. It has really streamlined our processes and allows us to make changes to our busy routes on the fly. For the cost, it includes a multitude of constraints and optimization/planning tools. It's great that it's able to distribute orders based on truck size and driver skills.

Since the monthly payment is based on the amount of drivers, the software will grow with us and that's exactly what we needed.

There are a few features that are missing that I hope will be added soon. There is no easy way to set up customer notifications that we've been able to find, though customer notifications are listed as a feature.

Adding the ability for drivers to add a note along with their order status update would be indispensable.

The ability to save multiple depots and create one-way routes between them would make the software more usable for companies like ours who are growing extremely rapidly and have multiple locations.

Hi Ann,
Thanks for taking the time to share your impressions of OptimoRoute. We're glad that you've recognized us as a route optimization tool that will grow with your business, because that's exactly the kind of software we aim to be!

Please drop us a line at support@optimoroute.com, we'll be happy to go over the issues you've come across and we'll find a way to improve your experience.

Claude

Daily Route Planning

Bewertet am 22.10.2020

My general comment here is we are very happy with the product, the learning curve has been a little difficult for me personally but Optimo has been there EVERYTIME I needed help and that SPEAKS FOR ITSELF in my opinion.

EXCELLENT Support! We have some very specific needs for Route Planning (DAILY/WEEKLY) Optimo has handled our needs with some tweaking by their excellent support! We are satisfied with it performance and Driver's ease of use.

Learning Curve has been a little difficult but the support for it has been excellent even over the weekends! So I can't say enough about how impressed I am with that aspect of their product, even through the Covid crisis the support has been there for us.

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Thanks for your feedback - small businesses rock! It's a pleasure helping customers make OptimoRoute work for them in the best possible way. We're here for you!

Coby

Amazing software!

Bewertet am 22.10.2020

We service individual trash cans that are clustered in specific neighborhoods. I can get the lat/long off of Google Maps one time and enter them in an Xcel spreadsheet and then just import everything into Optimoroute and let it figure out the fastest routing instantly among multiple employees who have different scheduling constraints. The app doesn't slow my people down and It handles stops that are very close together. My stops don't have a specific address usually so the lat/long feature really helps. I already have GPS tracking in my truck, but if I did not I would use the live map feature as well because it works really well.

This software has solved my routing problems and greatly increased employee productivity. It's very easy to set up the routes and transmit them to employees on a daily basis. The app works great and is very fast and easy to use. The price of the software is reasonable and pays for itself with the increases in productivity. It has made my job so much easier.

We sometimes start and stop from different locations and I would like to see it easier to set start/stop points for commonly used locations. I would like to see some ability for the driver to make stop specific notes when necessary. I would also like to see the route timing schedule adjust to when the driver specifically starts their route so they know if they are on time. If they have to start a little early or a little late then the scheduled times are not as useful.

Matt
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Routing Software

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

The customer service has been great. We initially had an issue that we needed solved with same side of street service an no u-turns. OptimoRoute was able to add this functionality pretty quickly so that we could see it in action before making a full buying decision.

Ease of use and functionality. It has the ability to scale with the size of your organization. We were drawn to it because of the ability to assign "skills" to drivers. This allowed up to split up our fleet according to their specialty.

The price. It is on the higher end of routing software that we looked at, but with the included features and excellent customer service, it has worked out well for us.

RouteSavvy

Warum OptimoRoute gewählt wurde

CompassLogistics was on its way to not being supported anymore.

Features and customer service

Hello Matt,

Thanks for your review - we appreciate the feedback!
It's great to hear that OptimoRoute is helping manage your fleet's constraints. Most customers see ROI within weeks or sometimes days of use - so we're glad you're experiencing the value that our route optimization software brings. We're proud of our features that suit a diverse range of workflows. Stay tuned for new features, because we're continuously working on giving our customers the best product possible.

Best, Cathy

Joe
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Saves us many hours of route plotting

Bewertet am 17.2.2023

Support has been good. Being able to purchase 1 month only per year and keep all settings from year to year is essential to the product being affordable for our usage.

We started using this product about 6 years ago to replace home grown javascript + route planning solution + manually loaded GPS's. The quick import, plotting, and route distribution saved us many hours of work to plan pickup routes for up to 6 trucks and up to 450 stops per Saturday for 3 Saturdays each January for a charity fundraiser. Tracking trucks and being able to change routes on the fly are big benefits also.

I'd like "avoid U Turns" and "avoid crossing street" to be separate routing constraints. We do a lot of side street pickups and crossing the street is no problem, but U-Turns in 16' trucks are difficult.I'd like the time per stop to be able to be seconds and tenths vs whole seconds.

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Hi Joe, thank you for being our customer for 6 years! We're so happy to see that you were able to replace a homegrown solution with OptimoRoute and that our support team has been good. We created OptimoRoute to help organizations like yours save on planning time and help them adjust to changes that can happen unexpectedly. We appreciate your insights into separating the routing constraints and time per stop as well.

Rutger
  • Branche: Molkerei

In control

Very happy. Critical application for our business

Very happy. Critical application for our business

Customer satisfaction & Employee satisfactionOur customers are well informed about when they woll receive their purchases. They can adapt in advance. Our drivers have all customer information at their finger tips. To ensure a speedy delivery.

We are very seasonal. A lot of work around Easter en Christmas. Less during the year. During the busy times we may need 2 or 3 drivers. But we only have a license for 1. That makes it difficult to operation efficiently. We don’t want a 2nd license for just a few weeks of work.

Antwort von OptimoRoute

We're really glad to hear that your customers are happy with their real-time updates, and that your employees have important customer information handy so they can adapt to any changes. We work with a lot of businesses that are seasonal, and a hallmark of our product is that we have flexibility (including monthly billing and upgrades) to help businesses scale up during crunch seasons. Feel free to reach out to sales@optimoroute.com if we can help you with your billing plan. Thanks, Rutger!

Leanne

Perfect for Lawn Care and Snow Clearing Companies

Bewertet am 27.2.2023

Overall, I'd rate it a 4/5 stars as it does everything I need it to do, however wish it did just a little bit more.

Love the live tracking abilities for customers, review options for customers, etc. Allows us to give detailed instructions to staff on the task that needs to be completed.

Cost is good, however wish that we could use the system to send out emails (i.e. notices) to customers to be able to ask whether they want to opt for additional services, etc., sorta like a mail chimp, or some way to integrate into your accounting software such as other apps.

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Seasonality that comes with lawn care and snow removal business creates very specific software needs and we are glad to hear that we have managed to cater to them. It's also nice hearing that our features are helpful for your everyday work.

As for emails, whilst OptimoRoute does not accommodate marketing messaging, we do send email and text notification for when an order is complete. There is no character limit for email notifications and would be a perfect place to ask your customers to opt in for more services after a job is successfully completed.

That said, our engineering team works daily on making improvements and updating OptimoRoute with new features and we would love to hear your suggestions! Just send us an email at support@optimoroute.com.

GC
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

OptimoRoute has saved us tremendous time!!!

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

I mentioned many of my experiences in the above comments but this software has allowed us to streamline our fundraising goals. We are all volunteers and often times spent many hours in helping to organize our routes, drivers and deliveries. This software has taken the hassle out of the equation. I actually look forward to the delivery days knowing that I have access to this sofware.

The ease of use, accessibility and the features that the software has to offer. We are able to easily copy previous routes, add/edit the drivers and quickly add new orders. This allows us to update the system in real-time allowing us to be very efficient. The delivery addresses are color coordinated by driver, so I can manually visualize the routes and make changes if and when necessary. I also love the ability to enter specific times that each delivery may take. This allows me to assign routes based on the required time for each driver. In the past, the routes were split up into addresses and equally assigned. However, some deliveries require additional time. This is an amazing piece of software that we are extremely happy to incorporate into our fundraiser drive.

I'm not sure that there is anything about the software that I dislike.

Hi GC,

Thanks for reviewing your organization's experience of using OptimoRoute. It's great to read that our route optimization software is making your fundraising efforts much easier and more efficient. We're always improving features and adding capabilities - so keep an eye out for more ways of making your valuable work even easier to perform!

Best, Cathy

JEFF
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

OptimoRoute review - One year later

Bewertet am 12.3.2019

The folks at Optimo are passionate about their product and it shows in their ability to effectively respond to our specific business needs. Up until now, we've never been able to find an off the shelf product capable of managing our specific logistic requirements and Optimo has done an outstanding job in tailoring OptimoRoute to meet every one of these requirements.

OptimoRoute has proven to be a very versatile platform for our logistics department. The software accommodates all of our time, date and licensing constraints which was critical for our business needs. In addition to effectively managing our constraints, Optimo also manages the large volume of orders/routes we process every month. Another feature we have found to be beneficial is Optimo's ease of use. The UI is very well thought out and users can begin creating routes with very little need for tutorials.

Nothing specific comes to mind although some enhancements to the multi-user functionality are something we are looking forward to and are forth coming.

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Awesome to hear, Jeff! User feedback helps us develop new and amazing features, and your feedback always helps tremendously.

Meghana
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Convenient, reliable and easy to use.

Bewertet am 23.2.2023

Easy to use, delivery tracking makes it all much easier.

Easy to use, delivery tracking makes it all much easier.

1. Ease of uploading data. 2. Makes appropriate routes and can schedule 2 drivers at a time. 3. In some situations, we can schedule 2 delivery timings for 1 driver making the clearer for the user who is live tracking. 4. In case I put an address, it saves it in it's data base for the next time which makes it easier to not rewrite the whole address again.

1. There are instances where the route setups are completely irrational and then they have to be manually set up.

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Thanks - making the app intuitive for our users is one of our top priorities so it's great to see the work we've put in is paying off and that you're making the most of the app!

OptimoRoute will always generate the optimal routes for your drivers, taking into account all predefined constraints. These routes may sometimes appear to be counter-intuitive, especially when a user has a deep knowledge of the area where routes are being corrected. Record the total distance traveled and working time planned for each driver, then recreate routes which have been previously used. You will then see the distance and time saved.

If they still are less than optimal it may be that orders were inserted manually, without re-optimizing, or taking into account how their placement would affect overall time and distance. Select the driver and click Plan Routes, Allowed Changes, Keep Drivers for planned orders fit in new orders. to re-optimize the route. For more info, email us at support@optimoroute.com.

Claire
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

We love OptimoRoute

Bewertet am 11.5.2020

Optimo's customer service is incredible, their software does almost everything we could ever need, in an intuitive way, and we'd be lost without them!

This software has enabled our business to be 2X more efficient! It's great that we can track and analyze the data over time, and has been an incredible tool for our drivers while on the road.

There's a couple things here and there that would make this thing easier to use, but the team at Optimo is constantly upgrading and even within the last 6 months, it has become a more suitable product for us!

Fleet Complete und Onfleet

Customer service.

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Hey Claire, guess what - new upgrades and features are on their way! We think you'll love them too. Stay tuned...

Thomas

Business Changing Product!

Bewertet am 23.10.2020

Great!

Great!

- its accuracy (customers are raving that our drivers are turning up on the minute of their ETA)
- the time saving it brings to the business
- the best routes are far better than what I would be able to achieve with manual GPS input.
- versatility (can send 1 driver to do 40 drops or split between 2 or more)

The only thing that could be improved for my business is to have another option when adding more deliveries to an already established delivery run.
One that was "keep planned routes unchanged, add new orders to existing drivers"

Onfleet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptimoRoute

Preferred the cost per driver model.
Aly
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Customer Review

Bewertet am 14.9.2022

I still feel like I’m not getting my needs met with the type of industry that I am in. I often find myself still needing to manually Plan routes. Which leads me to another point that the manual route planning feature has been a lifesaver. Right now it’s not meeting all of my needs but it does the basics

OptimoRoute Is fairly easy to use once you are trained on the software. Initial training on the software was really good, For the most part it is user-friendly.

Hi Aly,

Thanks so much for the review and feedback.

We are in the process of adding improvements to manual planning itself, so we are excited to hear how it works for you.

In the meantime, feel free to reach out to us at support@optimoroute.com. We'd be happy to look at your workflow to see if we can make your planning even easier without manual planning.

Kelsey
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Used Daily

Bewertet am 25.2.2023

We’ve tried other systems in the past. Optimo has had the best customer service and the best use. It rarely makes mistakes, which is invaluable.

The routing is effective. I love that we can see where our drivers are real time and help direct them if needed. Breadcrumbs help as well when trying to find a lost package.

It’s complicated pricing. Although, I like the auto top up for sms.

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Hi Kelsey - thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it! It's amazing to hear that our software has made your everyday work a little easier and that our support team was able to assist you along the way. Feel free to ask your account executive about the details of the pricing and they'd be happy to go over it with you!

Matt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Route planning software

5/5

5/5

Very easy to use, and set up, while also able to communicate with customers effectively

Slower on updates and new features but they are working and not buggy

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Hi Matt, We're glad that you found OptimoRoute to have better support, pricing and features. We develop and monitor our new releases really carefully and and our uptime is 99.9%, so we're happy you noticed that we're not buggy. To see the latest updates in OptimoRoute, be sure to check out the "What's new" feature under our Support navigation menu.

Agin

Optimo Review

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

Overall experience is pretty good. Stop numbers and analytics could be better.

Overall experience is pretty good. Stop numbers and analytics could be better.

Setting up routes and live tracking orders.

The route stops don't come in orders, need to update to make stops more strategically. The analytics is confusing.

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Hi Agin - glad to hear you are having a good experience using OptimoRoute! As for your other questions, our support team would be happy to jump in and help guide you through using analytics. Just send us an email at support@optimoroute.com and someone will reach out to you ASAP.

Bryan

Daily Routing Solution

Bewertet am 22.10.2020

I create multiple routes daily for different locations - no routine stops at all. Optimo Route allows me to import waypoints, populate routes and distribute those routes to my drivers quickly and accurately.

I wish there was a way to create a Custom Excel Export - where I can define which columns of information I need exported and maybe even customize the format so I don't have to format the file for my unique application. I'm not saying what's available should have anticipated our specific needs, only that I wish this feature was available.

John
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Cannot live without it

Bewertet am 3.3.2023

The software can be set up with routes days or weeks ahead of time and can be rearranged as needed. Also allows us to track the teams and know when they are completed and in time

More driver apps allow them to enter notes on the task so we can see it remotely

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Hi John - thanks for the review! Glad to hear you've been liking our planning and tracking features. As for the notes, you can have your drives write notes and attach them to the task by activating our Proof of Delivery / Service feature. For more info, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@optimoroute.com.

Angela
  • Branche: Bildende Kunst

Parthenon Framing

Bewertet am 22.2.2023

Great

Great

I can track drivers and give time windows to customers

Does not save phone numbers without coping order

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Glad to hear that you are getting all the benefits from our Realtime Order Tracking feature and that it's making your customers happy as well!

As for saving phone numbers, for most of our customers the contact details for the end customer may change from day to day. Because of this, we give users the option to input the correct contact details for each day's orders.

If you have any additional questions, our support team would be happy to help you in making your workflow smoother, feel free to reach out to them at support@optimoroute.com.

Fernando
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great Product

Bewertet am 27.2.2023

I like how easy the system is to use and how easy it is for our staff to use as well. The ease of uploading excel sheets to make the process quicker and the ability to assign to multiple drives has been a game changer.

I don't really think there is something I don't like, I feel that there is always something to improve. I would like to see OptimoRoute become HIPAA compliant so we can add more member data to the platform.

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Hi Fernando - thanks so much for the kind words, we love reading stuff like this and seeing our customers happy! Also glad to hear that you've been liking what our features do and that you find it easy and intuitive to use - that's what we strive for.

As for HIPAA compliance, we definitely have our sights set on getting it, probably by the end of year, so stay tuned.

Ray
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Software Feedback

Bewertet am 30.10.2020

How quick the initial setup was. How easy it was to setup the upload.

That It is just shows the ship to information. Need to be able to hover over the delivery point and see what is being delivered to that address and what services were requested. This is why this will only be a temporary solution until I find an alternative that meets all our needs

DispatchTrack

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptimoRoute

Easy Implementaion with low monthly cost