Voiptime Cloud Erfahrungen

Voiptime Cloud

Verkaufsautomatisierungssoftware für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen

Sortieren nach

Timothy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good dialer to make online calls

Bewertet am 10.4.2017

We were looking for a reliable call center solution with a dialer to make international calls to our clients from different countries. Voiptime Cloud dialer is very easy to use and cost efficient. It enables making calls from a client card as well as by entering number in a manual dialer.
The connection quality is excellent and all calls can be recorded.
A dialer comes in a package with the system for lead management which is convenient and helps to organize customer database.
Voiptime is an online solution more flexible and accessible than desktop versions.
To make calls you are charged a monthly fee (20USD) for using the Voiptime system + per minute tarrif of online number provider. However alltogether it is still much cheaper than other international dialing options we have been looking at.

Cost efficient calls, lead management system, available online. Excellent support.

In order to start making calls, sip number needs to be connected to the system. If you don't have such a number yet, you will need to buy it from a different provider, as Voiptime Cloud doesn't sell them and provides only a dialer and an LMS. However we contacted their support and they suggested us several providers and helped to set the system.

Sarah
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Good experience. Enables to make calls and nurture clients

Bewertet am 11.5.2017

With the help of this system we systemized our lead database and organized sales department operations. We store all client information in their profile pages and it helps us to nurture them smarter. We also use dialer to phone leads as it is cost-efficient and we are able to record conversations and to save them.
We use callback and follow-up tools to schedule communication with clients and to stay more organized.
This software is useful for small and middle size companies that need a lead management system and make a lot of phone calls.

Call recording option, dashboard, follow-up scheduling. Affordable pricing. SaaS solution, easy to set.

Interface is not very adjustable. Only desktop version of the system available, no version for mobile devices.

Anastasia

Awesome software

Bewertet am 27.10.2017

- easy to track client's status
- can integrate system with my email
- set up callbacks in system calendar
- listen to my previous calls
- handy and easy CRM system to use
- handling calls to prospects became more fast and efficient
- thanks to dashboard I can see problems in sales and work on them

- there are no filters in the call records tab
- unable to edit previous notes in client's card
- can't create email templates

Mustafa
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

We use this software to call potential leads in different countries

Bewertet am 15.5.2017

We are able to call our leads in UK and USA with good prices and quality. We are able to save all phone calls and to set callbacks and follow-ups.
Making a call is really easy, it can be done with one click. After the conversation agents can leave notes and change lead status in order to pass it to account manager.
With this software we operate smarter and faster.

We like the combination of dialer with lead nurturing tools. Calls are saved in lead profiles, agents can schedule callbacks, if the lead does not answer.

1) no option to buy a DID number directly in this system;
2) one accounts can be set only for one number;
3) only two types of events: callback and meeting available to create in the calendar.

Ashlee
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Reliable dialer and excellent tools for managing clients

Bewertet am 29.5.2017

This software helps us to manage our clients and prospects as well as to call them and to record conversations.

We use this software for over 6 months to call our clients online, record calls and manage customer data. The system is reliable, call quality is excellent, lead card saves all interaction data, so it's easy to catch on the customer comunication.
It's a SaaS solution, so it's easy to access, payment is charged on monthly base, depending on the number of seats.

Dashboard picks into reports only leads with default statuses, so the data is sometimes unaccurate.
Only 1 SIP number per account can be set. No call routing.

Igor
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It is really fantastic and increase our sales

Bewertet am 7.11.2017

Thanks to this software we increase out revenue up to 150%. So, I definitely recommend VoipTime for those who want to receive good quality software with reasonable price.

Since we have purchased it, my team haven't had any problems as it is very easy to use. With web-to-lead features, now all our contacting leads fall from our site directly to CRM. Thanks to automation, our agent spend more time talking and dealing with client than with non-sales tasks.

There are no obvious minuses to be mentioned, but it would be great to see the possibility to bulk edit and reassign of leads to other sales reps.

Laurent
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An innovative tool to attain success with my business

Bewertet am 8.5.2017

I know that strong communication with our clients is an essential ingredient to attain our business goals and dreams in a more efficient as well as more professional way. Before, I haven't found a good software with dialer just like the Voiptime Cloud. After I have applied it to my business, the operation has generally improved. With the support of this software, I can save money, time and effort in attaining the goals of my company.
We manage customer data in Voiptime and call clients with the system.

Allows to save client information in one place: phone, address, company information, purchase information, documents, phone conversation recordings, emails. Callback scheduling option. Available online. API that allows to connect the system to lead generating forms at the website. Security.

Email synchronization is rather slow. It takes 10-15 minutes for a new email to be displayed in the system. The software doesn't allow sending emails, it just synchronizes messages with the email.

Marcin
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Reliable and affordable. The best dialing solution we've used so far.

Bewertet am 12.5.2017

Ability to make cost-efficient calls to our customers and save them in customer cards. Managing leads became easier.

The main plus of this software - affordable calls and tarrification. Easy to upload the list of contacts and start calling. All phone calls are recorded and saved. Scheduling tools: calendar and callback buttons. Activity log in the client card.
Easy to switch accounts from one agent to another.

We could connect only one phone numer to one account as the system doesn't let using several numbers. Doesn't work with SMS.

Beata
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Great choice of features

Bewertet am 7.11.2017

it really helps to organize and improve my sales performance.

it really helps to organize and improve my sales performance.

This software is a life-saver for my day-to-day sales function. With the help of click-to-call you just call to clients easier and quicker. You can write call notes to remind you of the previous conversation with the client. This help to follow up better and not to miss any opportunity.

it would be useful to receive inbound calls, as our company is going to expand, but as far as I understood they are about to release this feature.

Sonia
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Works good for small call centers

Bewertet am 12.5.2017

this software combines a dialer with tools for client management. It is reliable and simple. Easy to access. Our call center uses it for over and year and so far it satisfies most of our needs.

The new dashboard could be more useful and user-friendly. We would like to have more sections in it.

Vania
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful LMS with an online dialer

Bewertet am 17.3.2017

I will share our experience with Voiptime. We use this software at our compny for around 6 months. It offers helpful tools for organizing and managing sales contacts, including email synchronization and a dialer.
The dialer uses online numbers (SIP) to make calls. As it is an IP telephony, it's relatively cheap and handy when your clients are in different countries and cities.
We use Voiptime daily and it helps us to organize the workflow and contacts.
Will continue using it.

Good support, easy to use.

Although there is a dashboard in the system, we need more reports and forecasting features.

Ahsan
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Been working with them since in beta phase, found it of great help their customer service is...

Bewertet am 6.9.2017

Clear Call quality, Recordings and data available. Multiple lead uploads to manage work better. Excellent customer service.

I think the ease of use and call quality is excellent as well as the recordings available right away. While setting up different list for different kind of clients to ensure work is not interrupted. Also the customer service has been on point and have gone an extra mile to help me out when they can in anthing that I had trouble with.

I am pretty satisfied for the value it provides compared to many other softwares of similar nature. I am not sure what cons to list to be honest, haven't found that many. Asked the team to set up a predictive dialer something that is being worked on. I am a satisfied client.

Laura
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Helps me to reach better results by organizign my work

Bewertet am 18.5.2017

I am not very technically advanced, thus I was looking for a simple solution, that would allow me to save lead information, check interaction history, attach documents, make calls and record them. Voiptime has all these tools.
It is available onlne and really easy to set up and to work with.
They have very good Skype support, answering questions and giving advices. Good job, guys.

I connected the system to my webpage and all lead information uploads directly to the system: name, surname, phone, email, ready to work with. I schedule follow-ups in the calendar. I also use this software to call my prospects as I can record calls.

I need to pay separately, on different websites: for using Voiptime system and forcall tarrification.

Judith
  • Branche: Internet

excellent featured software

Bewertet am 21.11.2017

Our company has started using this software recently and we haven't regretted about our decisions. We can receive outbound and inbound calls and all the process is automated. It is much easier now to call to our candidates or collaborate with other recruit agencies. Thanks to click-to-call, we save tone of time. In addition, it is so useful that you can add notes and change date while still on the call.

one minus is that they don't have integration into Office 365 suite which we use. Hope in future they will take it into consideration.

Rene
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Good CRM with an option to call clients

Bewertet am 11.4.2017

We are a sales company and our agents make a lot of phone calls, mostly to UK and USA. We needed a good CRM to manage our customer database and to organize our agent's workflow.
Voiptime is not a full CRM, but has all tools we needed. It allows assigning new leads to different sales agents, attaching documents to customer profiles, writing notes, making online calls, recording phone conversations and setting callbacks.
It is much easier with this software to oversee the team performance and to analyze it by a number of phone calls made, leads converted into customers etc. All phone calls are recorded and stored at the system so Quality Manager can analyze reecords and offer improvements.
If you run a call center, telemarketing or sales team, we definitely recommend this software. It is cheaper and easier to use than most CRMs, however combines all features needed for sales team efficient work.

Very simple reporting tools.

Viktoria
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Professional service

Bewertet am 3.11.2017

It really helps to organize better sales process. One more thing, the guys from support are very helpful, they listen to clients needs and constantly try to improve and add some new features to their software.

It is very user-friendly software so even new people can pick it up quickly. It is much easier now to organize clients, set up callbacks in the system, change the statuses of clients and attach additional files (acts, bills, contracts) to LMS.

It would be helpful to make internal calls from the system directly to manager in a case of urgency.

Nicholas
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our remote sales agents make hundreds of calls every day

Bewertet am 25.4.2017

This is a good sample of software for lead management combined with the online calling tool.
You...

You can buy a phone number of any country you want and your clients will see a local number while receiving a call. The connection quality is not bad and all phone calls are saved with a download option, which comes handy when we need to send conversation reports to our customers. The rates for phone calls are quite affordable.
Our Sales Agents work mostly remote and they make hundreds of calls to clients from different countries with this sytem every day. We also use this software to manage our clients.

Marta
Marta
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Awesome tool for organizing your work

Bewertet am 15.3.2018

Voiptime Cloud is a great tool that is useful both for Sales and Marketing department. It helps a team to save a lot of time and automate many processes that were time-consuming. One of the best things about this software is that it constantly improves.

Well, we are looking forward to some more features like:
- sending text messages or voicemails to our clients;
- creating email templates.

Bernard
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

SaaS sip dialer + CRM

Bewertet am 29.5.2017

We already had a sip number, so we just set it in our Voiptime account. The webrtc dialer is quite simple, but reliable, all calls are recorded and marked with statuses. Agents can make notes in client card while talking over the phone.

Data import - the system allows to upload only csv files, so we need to transform all our excel sheets to csv. Not difficult, but extra work.

Aleksey
Aleksey

Great value and great potential

Bewertet am 16.2.2018

My department have been testing several CRM and come across VoiptimeCloud. This software is a great solution for our company as it:
User-friendly CRM
you can set up callbacks on and receive reminders
Call to the client directly from the system
Integrate it with Email
an inbound call is transferred directly to the rep who is assigned to that lead

Ivanna
Ivanna
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great way to keep CRM data organized

Bewertet am 12.1.2018

This software is easy to use and has a great interface. We can utilize follow-up tasks, track activity and have quick insight into outbound and inbound calls. Far better in comparison to our previous solution.

Our sales department team would like to have possibility to integrate it with other solutions: Google analytics, Office 365 suite.

Anastasia
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

The best software for customer service

Bewertet am 1.6.2021

Extremely user-friendly software for customer service

Extremely user-friendly software for customer service

It is very easy to use! This simple interface doesn't require long training. Moreover, this software is quick to implement. Our migration from the other solution took less than two days. This software has two-way CRM integration that is very useful for our customer service reps. They can see the client's card from our CRM during the call that is a real time-saver. All the changes they make are automatically updating the client's data in the CRM system.

During our experience, we haven't found any cons yet.

Kelly
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This system makes me more client-oriented and helps to sell better

Bewertet am 9.2.2017

I am a real estate agent and it's important for me to have as much information about my clients as possible to understand their needs and to close more deals.
Voiptime Cloud helps me perfectly with that. I manage my schedule in the system and store all information here. After every meeting I open my laptop and add few details on the client so next time I remember it.
As Voiptime is an online solution, it's easy to set and to access.
This system helps me to be more client-oriented and to establish better relationship with customers, than my competitors do.

Markiyan
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great CRM system

Bewertet am 3.1.2018

My team has tested different Lead Management systems to find a reliable one. We came across VopitimeCloud it's really a great tool:
User-friendly CRM
Easy to follow-up and nurture leads (set callback and receive reminders both in the interface and on email)
Customize card fields for every project
Call clients directly from the system

reported some minor bugs to support team, they promised to fix them immediately. Our sales team is completely satisfied so far.

Nadiia
Nadiia
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

great software

Bewertet am 15.12.2017

this software is easy to use and install. As it is cloud-based we don't need to disturb our IT department. Our sales team is completely loving it. The support team is really helpful.

one except the limitation of integration with other programs (Office 365 suite). Hope that soon they will do it. Really waiting.