Cloudbeds

Sortieren nach

Douglas

Zeitverschwendung

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

DIe haben illegal Geld von mir verlangt und es hat Monate gedauert, das zurückzuholen. Man kriegt jedes Mal eine neue Mitarbeite und muss alles von vorne an erklären. Ich habe dutzende von Stunden verloren - katastrophal. Ich hasse dieses Geschäft.

Es war ok - es funktioniert für manche Leute.

Nicht flexibel genug - linked listings gehen nicht, zB

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for this review. While we are sorry our solution did not meet all of your property's needs, we appreciate the candid feedback. We are not aware of the billing details you mention, and we take those matters very seriously. Please reach out to us at support@cloudbeds.com and reference this review if you would like to discuss further. Thank you again for providing your feedback.

Richard
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Cloudbeds is the best decision I have made moving from our old PMS company!!!!!

Bewertet am 26.4.2018

Ease of use, accurate rates and availability, great tech support, great customer service, very cost effective, and overall great all around product.

Cloudbeds is so user friendly and the fact that you have every function and administration features available with a simple click of the mouse is the icing on the cake. Every function along with any changes that need to be made are real time and always correct. The staff is amazing and the fact that I was able to build this PMS in less than four weeks was amazing.

The export and import of my reservation history of over 9 years was flawless from my old PMS to Cloudbeds. The accounting features and overall digital capabilities is fantastic. No more servers or software needed to run our systems let alone the need of virtual servers which cost money each month.

Cloudbeds has hit a home run with their My Allocator channel direct system. We have had zero issues with over bookings or discrepancies with rates since we have used Cloudbeds. My staff loves how easy it is to use compared to our old system. Keep up the great work CLOUDBEDS!!!!

I have yet to find anything that I don't like about Cloudbeds. However, as we continue to use Cloudbeds we will probably find items or issues that may come up. I am confident that Cloudbeds will address said items or issues if the arise.

Larry

Choosing Cloudbeds as the HMS to migrate from our old HMS

Bewertet am 27.6.2022

I think i have already given that in my first feedback.

First of all, it was a pleasant experience to engage with the first line officers from cloudbeds, IE the sales staff. The meeting was useful and concise. Most of my relevant concerns were handled. Those that weren't were handled by the appropriate technical colleague.

The migration was smooth although anyone who intents to perform all the data migration should get ready for a lot of work as the data might not be imported accurately albeit its not a major concern.

The part that i was most impressed with Cloudbeds would be the dashboard and the calender. From these 2 functions its easy to have a clear view of the check ins, out, as well as the occupancy. Of course there are more sub functions equally useful from the calender.

Another equally cool feature i'd have to say is the integration with a large pool of vendors to expand the basic HMS and cater it specifically to each hotel's operation.

For us, we integrated Cloudbeds with Assa Abloy's NFC enabled door lock, a Mobile Check in aplication which allows our guests to check in wthout accessing our front desk. This frees up our front desk staff and they have time to perform other tasks!
Guest can safely access their room with their mobile device.

Like any software or application, there are always ways and functions to improve.

I was rather disappointed after we have rolled out LIVE with Cloudbeds only to discover that the functions of its REPORTS ( this also include guests folios) are not as comprehensive or flexible as we initially thought.

There were also a couple of times when all our front desk terminals were not accesible and was later confirmed by Cloudbeds support personnel that they had some technical issues and needed some time to rectify the situation. (Fortunately it took less than 3 hours). And to be fair, since we've gone LIVE with Cloudbeds, it happened only twice.

The other issue is the lag, sometime my staff will complain to me that it can take more than 2-3 mins to load a page.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for sharing such a fantastic review, Larry. We have thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments and are thrilled by the positive feedback - this shows that we are able to meet expectations and are happy to continuously serve our loyal customers. Your voice and opinion matter most and we appreciate receiving your views of the system and experience so far, which helps us understand what we are doing right while finding the areas for improvement. In addition to that, we're happy that our support efforts have met expectations which we value significantly among several other things.

Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Henry

Could be great

Bewertet am 31.12.2022

It was great at first but when bugs appeared after a major software update they failed us.

There are a lot of great features for managing your property like a hotel.

There are many features that don't exist like automated billing, accepting deposits of different amounts for different groups. This is not easy to tailor towards a small resort with different events, retreats and room nights booked across other channels.

Hello Henry,

Customer satisfaction plays an important role within our business and we appreciate your feedback on the service provided.

At Cloudbeds, we're constantly working on improvements to our platform and the services we provide to ensure we can cater to the needs of all properties and their users, regardless of size or any other particularities. Our team is focused on delivering a world-class system and our ultimate goal is to satisfy all of our customers' needs and expectations.

We'd also be happy to provide you with more training or any further assistance on understanding the system and setting it up to its full potential according to your property's needs. You can contact us at support@cloudbeds.com.

We thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to hearing more of your thoughts.

Rick
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

If you can get past deployment you will like the software.

Bewertet am 9.4.2022

Frustrating. Be prepared for the worst. Expect to do everything yourself and if you get a little help from Cloudbeds, be happy about it.

Google Hotels Integration was the primary reason for the move.

The worst part of Cloudbeds is the support. The people posing as support agents are mostly message takers. At best, they will Google an outdated support article and drop a link in the chat. You are on your own. You will need to troubleshoot all issues yourself.

The launch was disorganized. They turned the API on even though they had not finished our website, resulting in several duplicate bookings.

There was no team leader or project manager. Communication amongst Cloudbeds divisions was not good. Communication with us was worse. The site launched 3 days late. The developer had the contact info for another hotel on the site, there was no SSL certificate and the booking engine wasn't embedded. After days of trying to get support to fix the issues we jumped ship and had a site developed on Wix. It is a better solution.

As I write this, we have been "live" for two weeks. I can no longer run Google Ads because we are unable to configure a conversion. This seems to be related to the fact that the tag is in the booking engine (framed) and the website but I am unsure, and again, there is no assistance from Cloudbeds.

I am happy to be on Google Hotels which is something Lodgify was unable to do. This may help make up for the fact that we can no longer advertise on Google. The software is fairly intuitive and easy to use. Mapping the units in the API was easy.

There is some very basic pricing manipulation missing, even with the PIE add-on.

Lodgify

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

We moved to get listed on Google Hotels. Now that it is done I am glad I made the move. If I had to do it again knowing what I do, I would not switch. It was 2 weeks of heck.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Lodgify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Lodgify does not offer Google Hotels integration. I was not happy with Lodgify support. I had no idea how much worse it could get.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an amazing review, we truly appreciate your comment. Customer service is one of our utmost priorities and I am very sorry to hear that you did not get the best experience from Cloudbeds.

We will take strong measures and improve our quality of support with your feedback taken into account. Moving forward, we will ensure that every customer is treated with the best standard of support we aim to deliver at Cloudbeds. If you would like to discuss this matter in detail, please feel free to reach out via support@cloudbeds.com and reference this review. We would be glad to understand the situation further.

Nardya

Help in Unprecedented Times

Bewertet am 5.5.2021

Cloudbeds has been a great addition to our business, unfortunately we joined at the beginning of January 2020 so were only able to optimise the usage in the first 3 months, however the support that has been extended to us during the Covid Pandemic has been exceptional. Unfortunately our business has suffered terribly with a drop from 80% occupancy to barely 5% but Cloudbeds has been active with their training support and relief support. It is refreshing in this age of technology that customer service actually calls to speak to you. We really look forward to a continued relationship and a return to travel and more business in the future!

I like the easy calendar use. Setting up promotions, loading rates, online training information

I would like to see improved graphics for the direct booking site, to really show off Promotions or Special offers.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your trust in Cloudbeds and for writing us such a nice review; we truly appreciate your feedback and that you are enjoying some of the core features. Regarding our booking engine, it is fully customizable through open HTML coding and we have some resources in our knowledge base that can help you re-design it into a suitable theme of your liking. Please reach out to us via support@cloudbeds.com and we will be more than happy to help you.

Lara
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great reservation system for a small hotel

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Overall, I've had a really good experience with Cloudbeds and am happy that this is the company we chose when picking a reservation system. There are lots of different options out there, and some of them were less expensive, but Cloudbeds turned out to be worth a little higher price. It's overall a really good software platform, and their amazing customer service and constant improvements makes it a really good value. I highly recommend them!

Cloudbeds works really well at organizing all of our reservations from different sources. It has a user friendly customer facing platform, and the platform we use is nice too. They are constantly making improvements and really listen to their customers' suggestions. I think the absolute best thing about Cloudbeds is their customer service. Really. I don't know that I've ever experienced such good customer service from a software company. Anytime I've had a problem or question, I've gotten help right away. They seem to really care about me and my business, even though we're small. They always follow up to make sure my issue is resolved and their agents have gone out of their way to help me on more than one occasion. Also, they've recently partnered with Google to put their customers' pricing and direct booking information at the top of hotel searches! I'm very happy about this as I think it will make a big impact on driving direct bookings for us. To me this shows that they are looking out for us as their customers.

There are a few clunky aspects to the software that could be improved. Setting up new base rates takes some time as you have to do it individually for each room type. Hopefully they'll find a way to improve that in the future. I've had a hard time setting up the system to automatically send a receipt to guests after they've checked out too. I'd also love it if our guests could choose add-ons when they book like adding a pet fee. It would be great if they could make this work with all of the different OTAs too, so that it's easier to collect a pet fee. Right now I have to manually go in and add this, which means the guest doesn't see their actual room price until they have checked in.

ReservationKey und Little Hotelier

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

I felt the overall platform was more professional and I was impressed by the customer service during our initial meetings. The price was competitive and their product seemed to be a good investment.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We are more than delighted to hear that you have made the correct choice with choosing Cloudbeds. We are proud to be able to provide you with a centralized system with the capability to dramatically increase your property operational efficiency. It has always been our main goal to provide you with a system so easy to use, that it can save you hours of work daily. Our support team is also very proud to hear how you have been well taken care of. And our partnership with Google also will increase your property exposure to a higher level and we love to utilize such a great platform in favor of our clients' businesses. About the suggestions, we will take a look and forward these messages to our team responsible so they can take further action. Meanwhile, please send a message to our team at support@cloudbeds.com if you need any other assistance.

Baris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use PMS with great booking channel manager

Bewertet am 21.11.2020

Cloudbeds is a great solution for us to provide multiple booking channel management with its multiple language and multiple currency integrations however still needs improvement in terms of number of languages and currencies it supports and integration with physical pos which leads to slow operations like in our case.

Really saves our time with its automised multiple booking channel management system especially its automatic rate management helps us to optimize our revenue by providing the optimal price for rooms over time. Offers a great number of booking channels, expecially integration with Expedia is really beneficial for us. Other great aspect of Cloudbeds is it is really easy to train the staff to start using it.

Acomos doe not have integration with the physical pos that we are using which costs us time in operations to manually input the credit card details. Additional languages and more multiple currency integration would be beneficial for the hotels which operate multi-national staff like us.

Clock PMS

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

Cloudbeds has a better pricing plan and number of OTA integrations, number of currencies and languages it supports is much more extensive then AxisRooms that's why we swithed to Cloudbeds from AxisRooms.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Cloudbeds provides the greatest number of different OTAs integration, it supports much more number of multiple languages and multiple currencies. These factors are important for us and made CloudBeds a superior alternative in our desicion making process.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for this review! We are glad to be partners with your property. As we continue to advance our software solution, keep your ideas and feedback coming. Cheers!

Felix

The easy to use PMS

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

Cloudbeds increased our reservations in less than two 2 months using it - we have experience more bookings than before thanks to the Expertise that our Sales Manager gave us to increase the number of channels and also to use the right revenue strategy. Our entire staff is very thankful that they save a lot of time with our new PMS. All in all very happy we took the decision to change to an All in One Solution.

- East to learn
- Very intuitive
- Quick on boarding
- Great Channel Manager
- Excellent support

- Not available in German Language
- No Accounting integration
- Invoicing format is not customizable

Clock PMS

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

- No 24/7 Support - More Expensive - Old Software with no updates - We had 3 separate solutions PMS , Channel Manager and Booking EngineN, sometimes they didn’t communicate well and we had overbookings or errors in the system.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

The sales team did a great job - they took us by the hand and showed us exactly how to plan our strategy. We were impressed by their industry knowledge and it made our decision very easy. No pressure and excellent on boarding.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We are delighted to hear about the great impact it has brought to your business, and that it also promotes efficiency in your workplace.
We have now launched our system in German, French, and Italian and I am sure you will love it! Regarding the integration with Accounting apps, we do partner with several Accounting apps such as Quickbooks, Xero, and a few others. If you need further assistance with integrations, please reach out to us via support@cloudbeds.com.

Anthony

Smooth transition, excellent functionality

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

From beginning to end, it was relatively easy. Stressful at times, until I fully understood. I actually prefer managing hands on the entire transition. That ensured I understood exactly how things work, and put it on me to complete the transition in a quality manner. Along the way, Cloudbeds support was extremely responsive and helpful when I got stuck (which was rarely).

Once we went live, the system performed exactly as desired. I couldn't be happier with it.

Pretty much everything. While the structure differed from our previous system, once I understood how it was organized, it was easy to use and functioned flawlessly. Every time I needed to do something, the capability was there. Now it's all routine.

I love the fact that the integrity of the system does not depend on my server, in my building, with support requiring remote access to my operating system. Now I could lose power, internet, and we are still functional on any device I can get internet access.

The seamless integration with Expedia and Booking.com is wonderful, along with our credit card merchant. Upgrading from out old system to this capability pays for it monthly, based on additional bookings and mistake-free credit card processing.

I would be nit picking, and even then, I can't think of anything to mention. The two security items that were a nuisance my partner fixed within the application, resolving that slight annoyance.

There is functionality I would use on occasion if I was willing to pay up for the subscription, but that's on me. It's there if I ever think it worthwhile. Even at the lowest level, I am perfectly happy.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review. We truly appreciate your comments and feedback about your experience with Cloudbeds. We are glad that we could accommodate your needs and are thrilled to hear that our centralized platform is meeting your expectations.
Customers are always our top priority and we would like to thank you once again for putting together such a well-thought and constructive review of our product. Your feedback helps us understand what we are doing right and how we can continue to pursue the correct path - we are honored to have you as part of our journey as we look forward to providing you with the best service for your business for many years to come.

Oscar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cloudbeds, everything you need for your Hotel

Bewertet am 25.7.2021

I have been using this app for a while now and i can say that it works perfect for a correct administration and management for your different areas of your hotel, it’s easy to use and more importantly, nowadays we need to do everything via remotely.

I like how incorporates everything that a hotel needs, booking, sales management, inventory management, reviews management as well as being able to control your own hotel in many ways, i been using this app for over 5 months and every single feature works well, planning and having them it’s vital for a correct organization of your hotel.

There are some features that works better outside the software ecosystem like the built in accounting, i didn’t use this and i think in might not be a key feature to the software.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for leaving us such an awesome review; we truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for also being a loyal customer of Cloudbeds! We are happy to hear that Cloudbeds has helped you run your hotel well and that you have seen the value that it brings! You are correct to say that we do not have a built-in accounting system, however, we have our Marketplace feature that allows you to connect to third-party apps that covers multiple functions such as accounting. Please feel free to let us know if you are interested in more information about the feature and our partners!

Jessica

Great All in One Solution - PMS + Channel Manager + Booking Engine

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

Overall we are very happy with Cloudbeds. It's a software you can trust. We were worried at the beginning since we were used working with local servers, but we are very happy about the decision we took to switch to a cloudbased system.

One of the biggest Pros is that we don't have to use any 3rd party software anymore. It all works perfectly together and we are happy that we don't have to switch between different solutions for our daily workflow.
It gives us full control over the business and a great overview of our daily operations. Since we started with Cloudbeds we increased our direct bookings and our revenue. Great software which we totally recommend for others.

Not available in German language.
We would love to work with a Mobile App.
No Accounting integration - we have to export all the data and upload it into our accounting software.

Base7booking und Clock PMS

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

Software was too slow and channel manager DIRS21 created overbookings. Support was limited and not very good.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

The 24/7 Support was important for us and the price was also a big factor. Cloudbeds offered us a flexible onboarding with a great subscription-based contract. We could have canceled any time without any implementation fees, which made our decision to try the product and stay with it after 2 years easier. We don't regret it - we love it.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We are delighted to hear how Cloudbeds can improve your sales and also promote efficiency in your workplace. We are also glad that you took the time to give the recognition to our teammates in support. We also not long ago launched our system in German, French, and Italian and I am sure you will love it!

Prashant
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It can’t get better for hostels!

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

Super lucid interface
Fantastic customer support (usual queries resolved in less than an hour)
Lot of useful reports and features like housekeeping and cash draw

Only if the software had a mobile application.

eZee Centrix, AxisRooms und STAAH Channel Manager

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

Channel integration issues Complicated to use

Zuvor genutzte Software

eZee Centrix, AxisRooms und STAAH Channel Manager

Features User interface

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the amazing review. We are glad to hear that our product is meeting your needs. It brings us joy and motivates us to continuously improve our system and provide the best experience we can give you.

About your suggestion on the mobile app, you can access the system through your mobile's built-in browser. Nevertheless, we are also developing a mobile app so you can access our system easily and tailored to your phone. Please do let our team at support@cloudbeds.com know if you need any other assistance.

Alex

Happy with cloudbeds since we started 8 years ago

Bewertet am 10.2.2022

We started with cloudbeds about 8 years ago and since that the company keep grow and making life easier to property individual owners like me.

Easy to use and the connetion provide with defferent booking channel

I really like everything maybe the price for the othere service integration

SiteMinder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Beacause of the frondesk management, which is easy for everyone to work with.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is saving you time with a centralized platform. We look forward to providing you with the best service for many more years to come. Thank you for being a part of our journey as a loyal customer for this many years - Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Stephanie
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

We Sold Out Our Campground!

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

It was difficult to implement initially and took longer than anticipated, but once it was up and running we sold out very quickly. Now that it's up and going it feels pretty simple.

It has the most options of any other software we looked into to collect to Hotel OTAs which has allowed us to connect to multiple reservations within our niche.

It's been difficult to get comprehensive help with specific problems for implementing our property which had unique challenges. They're support team responds quickly but it mostly just a call center, you don't get someone assigned to your property.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We would like to say thank you for the constructive feedback and we appreciate the partnership we have been able to build together with you. We are always searching for gaps to improve and together with your support and feedback, it makes our journey successful.

We wanted to mention that we have been able to listen and come up with better support and implementation process. Right now, our teams were able to gather valuable information that we have been able to use to revamp the entire Onboarding process.

Corey
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for our small property

Bewertet am 21.5.2022

I have not experienced anything that would change my desire to utilize Cloudbeds to manager our property. It's so easy, a child could do it...literally.

I manage a 25 room boutique hotel, and Cloudbeds offers everything that we need in a nice, neat little package. It's so easy to use, you can train yourself how to utilize all the features in less than a day. On each and every screen, there are instructional videos on how to operate the features of the current window you are viewing. They also offer "Cloudbed University" if you want to sit down and hammer through some more chronological training. I've never had an employee need more than a few hours to get the system down pat. The software is based around the guests more than it is based around the property, and they provide multiple tools to make the check-in process easier for both the guests as well as the staff. However, the support would have to be the most impressive thing about the company. While it is extremely rare to have an issue with the software, we actually experienced an enormous lag/outage in the middle of a Saturday afternoon. However, clicked on "Get Help" and in minutes I was chatting to a live representative about the issue I was experiencing. The followed up on it and emailed me directly once it was resolved. I couldn't say that about several larger companies I have worked with in the past. I would highly recommend Cloudbeds to anyone who needs simple, cloud-based, intuitive software to help manage their property.

I wish there was a way to store guest vehicle/license plate information. You can "Suggest a feature", which I have done, but it's the equivalent of an online suggestion box. You never know if anyone actually reads them, or even considers implementing them.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review, we truly appreciate your thoughtful and detailed feedback about what you are enjoying the most with Cloudbeds and your wonderful experience with the support team. We are thrilled to find that our support efforts are meeting expectations. We are always customer first and believe in providing adequate and easy access to knowledge and information that is available for any customer via Cloudbeds University and our online knowledgebase portal.

With regards to the feature suggestion, may I offer a workaround where you can use the Documents tab from our Reservation Details page to store any files from a computer? You can import an image or a PDF file uploaded to that reservation. You can reach out to support via support@cloudbeds.com for more information.

Laura
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nice features and pricing, but needs better support.

Bewertet am 1.1.2020

Some aspects are really nice. Managing the channel reservations has become much easier, and managing reservations from our website has become easier. Cloudbeds is working to improve response time for support requests. If your company is already acquainted with a cloud based reservation and property management system, then Cloudbeds is worth considering. If you are making the change from an older, server based reservation system, find a software partner that provides comprehensive training and provides live support accessible by telephone. It is worth paying the extra money.

Our customers like the Booking Engine, and we like the integration with the sites like Booking.com and Expedia. We also like the variety of financial reports.

We really dislike the arrangement for Technical Support. There is NO option for immediate, live support. We cannot get a live person immediately for any support issue. We always have to submit an email request. We can request an urgent call back and sometimes it happens within a few hours and sometimes it is several hours later. We often have to go back and forth with multiple emails just to have the support rep or "coach" understand what we are talking about. We worried about this arrangement but took a chance.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for this review, Laura. We are glad that the product is delivering value, and we are sorry that there were times when the service wasn't adequate for your needs. We are improving our Onboarding services and on-demand support in response to feedback just like this. We want to provide services that match the needs of our customers. Thank you again for the feedback.

Mahesh

Best Channel Management.

Bewertet am 8.8.2022

Very much easy like someone is standing with me every time to help.Move your hand but the brain part is automatically mobilized. You are using this software but you never feel strange about this software.Made well for all gorups of people.

Easy to use and user friendly.Any non trained person can use it.It is so much like the easy calendar where we can view and manage the rooms for the guest simply by dragging it out.And mostly pricing the rooms are very much easier.Overall this software is made for professional or unprofessional personality as well.Try it and you will find it the best for use with ease.The team member are very supportive in the sense of billing support,technical help and they are real human behind this software.

Like least in this thing means there are no any software better than this software for hotel management.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time and writing us such an amazing review, Mahesh. We are truly pleased to serve you as our loyal customer and are thrilled to hear how much you have been benefitting from the system and its impact on your business.

Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Linda

Cloudbeds

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

It has cut down on time in many ways, everything is so much more automated relative to my last system.

It was relatively easy to set up. Time consuming but that was OK.

I do not like the customer support aspect. I do not like that I write about a question & then have to wait for a reply and then actually deal with a variety of people. I don't feel like they understand what I am saying most of the time. The rep who assisted me at first [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was excellent and he has had to be the go between a few times to get the support team to understand what I am requesting. Just once I wish someone would pick up the phone and talk to me!

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review. We truly appreciate your comment and feedback about the system. Your feedback is always helpful which helps us understand the gap we can improve. We are currently working on providing better support options and we have recently introduced live-chat support. Please let us know if you have any concerns by reaching out to us via support@cloudbeds.com.

Hazel

Good system

Bewertet am 25.4.2022

Good data for our business. Good communication to our customers. Happy to have the seamless connection with OTAs.

Mostly it's good: (1) Appearance and use of the Calendar. (2) Set up to Channel connections. (2) Payment processing - the info is easy to access and it's all gone like clock work. (3) Email templates and schedules. (4) Notes on reservations. Easy to track email records. (5) Their support has been amazing.

(1) Have to manually apply balance owing payment. Wish this happened automatically. (2) the filters for searches is a bit cumbersome. You have to "submit" and then "apply" and even the look of the calendar drop downs took some getting used to.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is helping you run your property with a centralized platform and that our core features along with the support efforts are meeting expectations.

Regarding your concerns, would you be able to let us know more via support@cloudbeds.com so that our team can assist you better?

Mark
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best support you could ask for

Bewertet am 29.11.2021

The software works and if an issue or question arises: their help desk replies almost instantly, knowledgeable and professional.

From implementing the software to dealing with occasional issues or questions, the back office from Cloudbeds is absolutely the best you can wish ! I can not emphasize this enough. I read many horror stories on failing support from many hotel management software companies, When I found Cloudbeds online they emphasized their support and since then I have never, ever been disappointed!

None, Cloudbeds keeps adding new features.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for leaving us an awesome review, we are delighted to hear that you have been very satisfied with the user-friendliness of our system which is part of our main focus, and our support efforts are meeting your needs. We are always working hard to bring the latest features and integrations and together with your feedback and support it makes our journey successful.

Sai

Love it

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Been using Cloudbeds over 4 years. One of the best choices we have ever made :)

Very easy to use and supportive during covid.

Would be nice to have support on call...

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review, we are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is creating value for your business. We appreciate your feedback as we work towards bringing your better support options that are suitable for every customer. We look forward to providing you with our best service for many more years to come.

kris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cloudsbeds is an everyday use for our company!

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

We use Cloudbeds everyday, it helps keep our business organized and easily accessible for all of our staff.

Cloudbeds is a great program that we use to manage all of our asset in the hospitality work environment. For managing a hotel Cloudbeds makes the job a lot easier, all rooms easily organized and accessible and it even links up with other programs to allowed instant booking. Even does jobs for us like automate e-mails and responses. I recommend Cloudbeds!

The only real problem we have found with Cloudbeds was there was a bit of a steep learning curve. Also there was things that we needed and the program didn't offer BUT we contacted the support team and they would implement it into the program!!

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We are delighted to receive such kind words! Thank you for your effort in writing us this review. We built a system with the main vision to be accessible to anyone, everyone. We are thrilled to see that you recognize our colleagues in the support team. We are also happy to hear how our system can improve efficiency in your workplace and also helps you manage your property.

Caroline
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very Good

Bewertet am 23.4.2022

For small properties it is a really good system, very complete and with many resources that will help to manage and achieve awesome results, due to a variety of tools and options of revenue and marketing strategies.

If you look for an efficient and Complete PMS, and you have a small property, this is a really good system. It is very easy to use and to implement, and there are very tools for management of sales, channels and rates that really makes difference.

The problem with the accuracy of inventory when you add or remove a room really impact the reports and overall management of the properties, and if this volatility is a reality, it will cause problems.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is helping you run your property with a centralized platform and that our core features are meeting expectations.

Regarding the concern about adding and removing room types, would you be able to let us know more via support@cloudbeds.com so that our team can better understand and assist you?

Heath

Happy with Cloudbeds

Bewertet am 12.10.2020

I'm overall a happy Cloudbeds customer. The software is not perfect, and there are processes I'd prefer to be a bit different and/or more automated, but the core functionality of managing and distributing my room inventory is done very well. For value for your dollar, minimal training needed, and meeting all our core requirements I highly recommend Cloudbeds.

Lots of OTA integrations off the shelf.
Supports many currencies
Multi-lingual
Reliable
Integrations

A few missing features in my opinion, such as a mobile app with cc processing for checking/out.
A built in basic POS system would be nice
Some things on the user side could be more clear and less redudant
I'd like to have more granular controls regarding automation
Interface could be more modern
Bulk edits and Changing a reservation date could be easier

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for this review! We appreciate the feedback and welcome your ideas. The way we have continually improved our software is by listening to the Cloudbeds community. We are always open to suggestions and understand the benefit of a mobile app. We also hear you on the built-in POS as well as the user interface. Your message will be forwarded to the product team, in the meantime, please do not hesitate to send any other suggestions to us via support@cloudbeds.com with an email.