Cloudbeds

Sortieren nach

Douglas F.

Zeitverschwendung

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

DIe haben illegal Geld von mir verlangt und es hat Monate gedauert, das zurückzuholen. Man kriegt jedes Mal eine neue Mitarbeite und muss alles von vorne an erklären. Ich habe dutzende von Stunden verloren - katastrophal. Ich hasse dieses Geschäft.

Es war ok - es funktioniert für manche Leute.

Nicht flexibel genug - linked listings gehen nicht, zB

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for this review. While we are sorry our solution did not meet all of your property's needs, we appreciate the candid feedback. We are not aware of the billing details you mention, and we take those matters very seriously. Please reach out to us at support@cloudbeds.com and reference this review if you would like to discuss further. Thank you again for providing your feedback.

Shen L.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Overall recommended but hope you can make some improvements

Bewertet am 13.10.2019

the PMS and UX. Easy to use for everyone. Set up is easy and flexible. Integrations are useful

the Booking Engine - not flexible enough.

PIE - trialled but the rate shopper took the wrong rates, not BAR so rate shopping comparison was useless to us.

Larry G.

Choosing Cloudbeds as the HMS to migrate from our old HMS

Bewertet am 27.6.2022

I think i have already given that in my first feedback.

First of all, it was a pleasant experience to engage with the first line officers from cloudbeds, IE the sales staff. The meeting was useful and concise. Most of my relevant concerns were handled. Those that weren't were handled by the appropriate technical colleague.

The migration was smooth although anyone who intents to perform all the data migration should get ready for a lot of work as the data might not be imported accurately albeit its not a major concern.

The part that i was most impressed with Cloudbeds would be the dashboard and the calender. From these 2 functions its easy to have a clear view of the check ins, out, as well as the occupancy. Of course there are more sub functions equally useful from the calender.

Another equally cool feature i'd have to say is the integration with a large pool of vendors to expand the basic HMS and cater it specifically to each hotel's operation.

For us, we integrated Cloudbeds with Assa Abloy's NFC enabled door lock, a Mobile Check in aplication which allows our guests to check in wthout accessing our front desk. This frees up our front desk staff and they have time to perform other tasks!
Guest can safely access their room with their mobile device.

Like any software or application, there are always ways and functions to improve.

I was rather disappointed after we have rolled out LIVE with Cloudbeds only to discover that the functions of its REPORTS ( this also include guests folios) are not as comprehensive or flexible as we initially thought.

There were also a couple of times when all our front desk terminals were not accesible and was later confirmed by Cloudbeds support personnel that they had some technical issues and needed some time to rectify the situation. (Fortunately it took less than 3 hours). And to be fair, since we've gone LIVE with Cloudbeds, it happened only twice.

The other issue is the lag, sometime my staff will complain to me that it can take more than 2-3 mins to load a page.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Most of the products nowadays are cloud enabled and has similar functions, For me to decide on Cloudbeds, the key issues are definitely its cost competitiveness, scalability, expandability as well as the friendly support helpddesk!
Gagandeep S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not Recommended

Bewertet am 14.5.2022

Not happy at all, I will pay more this time but will look forward for something easier with reports

Create a reservation and check out a guest

Reports and accounting. Balancing and occupancy reports

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

Wanted to see how good cloudbeds can perform

Pricing

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Gagandeep, thank you for sharing your feedback and we are truly sorry that your Cloudbeds experience did not meet expectations. We will try our best to improve our product and understand the differences in each customer's requirements.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to support@cloudbeds.com referencing this review so that we can help you and discuss any further concerns or suggestions.

Arturo Z.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Get your business running in a couple of hours!

Bewertet am 3.5.2022

Amazing, I have received many calls from competitors, I simply tell them that I'm not interested because I'm super happy with Cloudbeds. I love the fact that it's priced accordingly to the size of your business.

I love the interface and ease of use, the graphic design is great, I love calendar view, is very easy to see and edit reservations, I really love this software!

The reservations page, we have almost NO options to customize the page and it looks like it was designed by an engineer in 1985! You guys could do so much better in terms of graphic design and options for each business!

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review for us, we truly appreciate your kind words and feedback, and are thrilled to hear that our core features are meeting your expectations.

With regards to the reservations page, it will be forwarded to our product team. Should you have any more suggestions, please don't hesitate to visit: https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.

Carl H.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cloudbeds, easy to use, very functional.

Bewertet am 4.6.2022

My hostel is listed with several reservation agencies, every time there is a reservation, I need to go to all of the other agencies and close that room. It is very time consuming and cumbersome, however, if I don't I risk overbooking a room. With cloudbeds the process is automatic and instant (within a minute).

It took me less than 5 minutes to teach my employee everything they need to be efficient in the program. It is extremely easy to switch languages depending on who the user is. It is organized in a thoughtful way. Creating reservations form, for example, can be accessed from various screens.

There are some areas where I would like to be able to set my own default. For example, when I go to the reservations page (all reservations historically and current), there is a filter which quickly gives me just the current unfulfilled (future) reservations. I would like that to be the default filter. I cannot set it as default. There are other similar filters.

SiteMinder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

I have a small hostel. Cloudbeds is good for the small hostel and can be scaled for larger hotels. The price is also scaled. It was an overall price and ease of the functions I am interested in.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for sending us an amazing review. We are happy to hear that the core features and functionality of our system are serving its purpose - which was our main goal when delivering an industry-standard product focused on the customer needs.

With regards to the feedback, would you be able to let us know more via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new? Our product team monitors this page and your input is always appreciated.

Oriana F.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have become loyal clients

Bewertet am 25.5.2022

I installed cloudbeds to be able to curb overbooking and it has served me very well. We had a manager that tried to change to another system and it was a disaster. I still dont understand why he tried to change.

Its very easy to use and implement and I am able to access it from my phone, so I can work from literally anywhere.
The game changer for me is the customer support which is always very very fast with well trained staff.

I am not able to tell quickly when looking at the calender which days are bank holidays. There should be a way to make those days a different colour. Also I wish there was more history on the blockage of dates (such as when the blocking was done).

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for giving us such a fantastic review, we truly appreciate your comment and feedback. Cloudbeds system was built based on the industry demand which is made possible by customers like you - we look forward to providing you with the best service for many years to come.

With regards to the suggestion, our product team is aware of the improvements that can be made to the calendar page, once we have future updates we will be sure to bring good news!

Richard L.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy hotelier finds peace and harmony with Cloudbeds!

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

Wonderful, glad we made the change from AutoClerk/MyHMS! :-)

Very clean and well thought out user interface, and the ever present search bar is my constant best friend.

Entering reservations, taking credit card information, quickly being able to switch around within CB and open multiple tabs, I just don't feel like I'm ever stuck on a problem. Online chat has been so fast and helpful with questions, offering work-arounds, providing links to documentation, offering suggestions and options...very happy with support!

I really have found very little to complain about with this software.
1) I would like the system to move reservations which fail authorization to "Pending" status, not "Confirmed" status.
2) Connecting to the GDS needs more hand-holding (IMO), I was simply not prepared for what was required and speaking directly with a 3rd party company which is located in Italy made communication more challenging.

Hotelogix, Little Hotelier und innRoad

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

To upgrade to a more current user interface and software we felt was focused on our type of hospitality business...i.e. small boutique hotel.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Really good integration of the primary tools a hotelier needs in an outstanding user interface. The quality of training/support materials and hearing from various sources that CB tech support is awesome.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear your feedback as you are enjoying our centralized platform, and value your thoughtful comment as customer satisfaction is always a top priority.

Your feedback is also appreciated as it helps us analyze the gaps and areas we can improve. If you have any additional suggestions, please feel free to share via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.

Jim G.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely a game changer for the business!

Bewertet am 24.6.2022

It was confusing to understand all the steps involved to make changes and/or a reservation….like to make changes, then click update, then apply, then save. (3 - 4 step process to get the action u want done).

Helps with so many areas of the business it’s such a time saver once set-up and implemented.

If you are used to a one touch system like Square or other software, the learning curve is definitely a little longer with this system. So many steps to do the simplest of tasks instead of a one button click and ur done.

Beds24, BedBooking und Adventure Office

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

To help streamline the whole process of taking reservations, managing channels, and provide a more professional experience for the customer .

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Cloudbeds Customer Support is top notch and very helpful with such a complex system .
Antonie P.

Very user-friendly, cost-effective cloud PMS

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

This software is great for medium to small-sized hotels, limited service larger properties and vacation rental companies.

Super user-friendly (especially as it also has Thai language) and easy to setup. Amazing customer service (especially loving the live chat - with an actual person responding immediately). Integration with Xero.

Lack of POS and some more detailed reporting.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for leaving us such an amazing review. We appreciate the thoughtful comment and are glad that you are enjoying our Thai language release. With our support efforts meeting your expectations, we are aiming to continuously improve the service while bringing more features that benefit our customers. Feel free to reach out if you have any further suggestions or feedback.

Leading PMS globally

Bewertet am 23.5.2022

Very good so far

Integrations and flexibility
Reliable software and great support team

pricing its a bit higher comparing with average alternatives in portugal. also itime access integration do not exist for door opening

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your amazing review, we are thrilled to hear that the integrations and support efforts lead to a smooth journey with the Cloudbeds system. We look forward to continually improving the platform and our services, and we appreciate your feedback regarding pricing. If you would like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via support@cloudbeds.com.

Corey S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for our small property

Bewertet am 21.5.2022

I have not experienced anything that would change my desire to utilize Cloudbeds to manager our property. It's so easy, a child could do it...literally.

I manage a 25 room boutique hotel, and Cloudbeds offers everything that we need in a nice, neat little package. It's so easy to use, you can train yourself how to utilize all the features in less than a day. On each and every screen, there are instructional videos on how to operate the features of the current window you are viewing. They also offer "Cloudbed University" if you want to sit down and hammer through some more chronological training. I've never had an employee need more than a few hours to get the system down pat. The software is based around the guests more than it is based around the property, and they provide multiple tools to make the check-in process easier for both the guests as well as the staff. However, the support would have to be the most impressive thing about the company. While it is extremely rare to have an issue with the software, we actually experienced an enormous lag/outage in the middle of a Saturday afternoon. However, clicked on "Get Help" and in minutes I was chatting to a live representative about the issue I was experiencing. The followed up on it and emailed me directly once it was resolved. I couldn't say that about several larger companies I have worked with in the past. I would highly recommend Cloudbeds to anyone who needs simple, cloud-based, intuitive software to help manage their property.

I wish there was a way to store guest vehicle/license plate information. You can "Suggest a feature", which I have done, but it's the equivalent of an online suggestion box. You never know if anyone actually reads them, or even considers implementing them.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review, we truly appreciate your thoughtful and detailed feedback about what you are enjoying the most with Cloudbeds and your wonderful experience with the support team. We are thrilled to find that our support efforts are meeting expectations. We are always customer first and believe in providing adequate and easy access to knowledge and information that is available for any customer via Cloudbeds University and our online knowledgebase portal.

With regards to the feature suggestion, may I offer a workaround where you can use the Documents tab from our Reservation Details page to store any files from a computer? You can import an image or a PDF file uploaded to that reservation. You can reach out to support via support@cloudbeds.com for more information.

Paulo ruben D.

Humilde observación!

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

Sin duda hay una mejor organización en el trabajo desde que se implementó Cloudbeds al hotel. A facilitado mucho el trabajo y ayudado al desempeño de la propiedad.

Es muy sencillo visualmente, bastante intuitivo y tiene buenas instrucciones para su uso. Muy amplio para abarcar varias facetas, se nota que pensaron en todo lo que abarca el funcionamiento de una propiedad hotelera. Muy cómodo de usar.

Creo que hace falta una pestaña de recepción, donde podamos realizar comentarios, notas y observaciones tanto sobre las reservas como sobre el establecimiento en si, sea para limpieza o mantenimiento, o un sector donde se pueda acceder a estas pestañas: recepción, mantenimiento y limpieza, restaurante. Este acceso solo para los usuarios del programa, ya que seria un manejo interno del equipo de trabajo. Siguiendo este hilo, añadiría una opción de usuario que tenga acceso limitado al calendario de clbds para el equipo de limpieza, o bien, una grilla o calendario distinto donde puedan ver las habitaciones y poder realizar comentarios sin que afecte a las reservas que se visualizan en el calendario que se utiliza en recepción. Mejoraría la pre visualización de las notas de las reservas, a veces presentan un pequeño error que no te permite leerlas por completo y te obliga a entrar a detalles de la reserva para poder verlas.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave u a fantastic review. We are thrilled to hear that your property is benefitting from a centralized platform.

We truly appreciate such detailed feedback which helps us understand what our customer needs in line with the improvements that can be implemented to further enhance our system. If you would like, we are more than happy to connect with you over a direct conversation in reference to this review. Please feel free to reach out to us via support@cloudbeds.com.

Rick C.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

If you can get past deployment you will like the software.

Bewertet am 9.4.2022

Frustrating. Be prepared for the worst. Expect to do everything yourself and if you get a little help from Cloudbeds, be happy about it.

Google Hotels Integration was the primary reason for the move.

The worst part of Cloudbeds is the support. The people posing as support agents are mostly message takers. At best, they will Google an outdated support article and drop a link in the chat. You are on your own. You will need to troubleshoot all issues yourself.

The launch was disorganized. They turned the API on even though they had not finished our website, resulting in several duplicate bookings.

There was no team leader or project manager. Communication amongst Cloudbeds divisions was not good. Communication with us was worse. The site launched 3 days late. The developer had the contact info for another hotel on the site, there was no SSL certificate and the booking engine wasn't embedded. After days of trying to get support to fix the issues we jumped ship and had a site developed on Wix. It is a better solution.

As I write this, we have been "live" for two weeks. I can no longer run Google Ads because we are unable to configure a conversion. This seems to be related to the fact that the tag is in the booking engine (framed) and the website but I am unsure, and again, there is no assistance from Cloudbeds.

I am happy to be on Google Hotels which is something Lodgify was unable to do. This may help make up for the fact that we can no longer advertise on Google. The software is fairly intuitive and easy to use. Mapping the units in the API was easy.

There is some very basic pricing manipulation missing, even with the PIE add-on.

Lodgify

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

We moved to get listed on Google Hotels. Now that it is done I am glad I made the move. If I had to do it again knowing what I do, I would not switch. It was 2 weeks of heck.

Lodgify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Lodgify does not offer Google Hotels integration. I was not happy with Lodgify support. I had no idea how much worse it could get.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an amazing review, we truly appreciate your comment. Customer service is one of our utmost priorities and I am very sorry to hear that you did not get the best experience from Cloudbeds.

We will take strong measures and improve our quality of support with your feedback taken into account. Moving forward, we will ensure that every customer is treated with the best standard of support we aim to deliver at Cloudbeds. If you would like to discuss this matter in detail, please feel free to reach out via support@cloudbeds.com and reference this review. We would be glad to understand the situation further.

Isabel C.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Um início difícil, agora a melhorar

Bewertet am 21.2.2022

Muitos problemas no processo de implementação das 7 unidades com imensos overbookings a ocorrerem que nos causaram imensos transtornos e perda de tempo de contacto com booking, expedia e cloudbeds para entender o que se estava a passar. Continuamos com problemas de sincronização da tarifa da HotelBeds desde Novembro, temos de alterar manualmente o preço da reserva para coincidir com o cartão a ser cobrado. Tive dois meses sem acesso a faturas , e tive que insistir imenso para que a situação ficasse resolvida. Tenho de aceder quase todos os dias aos documentos fiscais, portanto isto causou-me imenso transtorno. De resto , ultimamente os problemas que tenho tido têm sido praticamente todos resolvidos rapidamente pelo suporte que faz o melhor que pode (por vezes acho que podiam ser mais proativos).

intuitivo, bom design, tem uma equipa de suporte disponível 24 horas, o facto de termos channel manager, booking engine e pms num só software facilita imenso o dia-a-dia de todas as unidades

recursos que faltam - sincronização de tarifas com as OTA's que não sejam só a tarifa Standard; o facto de não termos possibilidade de colocar preços por ocupação; as unidades Spot Apartments têm perfis / páginas diferentes e não tendo ligação entre elas faz com que o dia-a-dia seja dificil de gerir porque temos de ver propriedade a propriedade em vez de ter só um perfil (Spot Apartments) com as diferentes localizações (exemplo: se quisermos mudar um hospede de uma unidade para outra temos de cancelar a reserva e criar a reserva na outra unidade porque nao existe possibilidade de alocar de uma unidade para outra); outra coisa +é o facto de vocÊs não terem um alerta de preço minimo , isso era algo muito util ter por causa dos erros de digitação (colocar 5€ em vez de 50€).

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an amazing review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying some of the core features of Cloudbeds.

We truly appreciate your feedback regarding the channel manager - and if you haven't already, please reach out to us via support@cloudbeds.com referencing this review so we can better understand your request.

Tommy B.

Great partnership!

Bewertet am 13.5.2021

The customer service of Cloudbeds is the cherry on the cake!
There responding time is extremely fast and they have their own representative "on the ground" which is extremely pleasant, so when necessary we can actually meet in person with our Account Manager.
Also during the challenging COVID times they proved us so far several times being a solid partner where we can count on think together with us and offering great relief solutions instead of creating problems.

The software is Cloud based and therefore very easy to use anywhere at any time. Also the mobile version is extremely user friendly.
The reporting is easy to read and understand.
The interface of the booking calendar is extremely straight forward and easy to use.
Training with our staff and new coming staff go very fast.
It is possible to have an external daily backup of your data on your server.
There are several extra integration apps available to connect to the system like POS systems etc.
It is very easy to move around bookings in the calendar instantly.

Maybe a mobile app would be nice to have, however I understand they are currently working on that.

Maybe one small feedback which could be approved is in their booking engine when you select a room it would be nice if the selection could show up in "Accommodations" column at the right side so you can see a summary of what you are about to book and with the option to deleted rooms when necessary. Also once you click "book now" there is no way to make any adjustments to the booking anymore. A minor issue however maybe good to look into it...

Frontdesk Anywhere

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

The interface of Reservation Master Pro was getting outdated and upgrades where pretty expensive. A Cloud Based system has huge advantages over a network based one! Because even when our server goes down you still can access the system from anywhere. So far I don't think we had any interruptions in their system and when they were it was for a very short time. We first where a bit hesitating to make the step towards a cloud based system however, when we learned we could also create a daily automatic backup of our data we made the step right away.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Price and user friendliness of their interface.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We appreciate greatly the effort and time it took for you to write this review. We are incredibly delighted to hear how enjoyable your experience is with us so far. We are also excited that you had the chance to put a positive recognition to our team. We are more than happy to provide any help we can to our friends who share the same walk of life. About your feedback on a mobile app, as you had mentioned too, we are currently developing a mobile app so you can use Cloudbeds on the go. About the Booking Engine, we will escalate this to our team so they can take further actions to improve this situation. In the meantime, please reach out to our team at support@cloudbeds.com if you need any other assistance.

Nardya W.

Help in Unprecedented Times

Bewertet am 5.5.2021

Cloudbeds has been a great addition to our business, unfortunately we joined at the beginning of January 2020 so were only able to optimise the usage in the first 3 months, however the support that has been extended to us during the Covid Pandemic has been exceptional. Unfortunately our business has suffered terribly with a drop from 80% occupancy to barely 5% but Cloudbeds has been active with their training support and relief support. It is refreshing in this age of technology that customer service actually calls to speak to you. We really look forward to a continued relationship and a return to travel and more business in the future!

I like the easy calendar use. Setting up promotions, loading rates, online training information

I would like to see improved graphics for the direct booking site, to really show off Promotions or Special offers.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your trust in Cloudbeds and for writing us such a nice review; we truly appreciate your feedback and that you are enjoying some of the core features. Regarding our booking engine, it is fully customizable through open HTML coding and we have some resources in our knowledge base that can help you re-design it into a suitable theme of your liking. Please reach out to us via support@cloudbeds.com and we will be more than happy to help you.

Lara S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great reservation system for a small hotel

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Overall, I've had a really good experience with Cloudbeds and am happy that this is the company we chose when picking a reservation system. There are lots of different options out there, and some of them were less expensive, but Cloudbeds turned out to be worth a little higher price. It's overall a really good software platform, and their amazing customer service and constant improvements makes it a really good value. I highly recommend them!

Cloudbeds works really well at organizing all of our reservations from different sources. It has a user friendly customer facing platform, and the platform we use is nice too. They are constantly making improvements and really listen to their customers' suggestions. I think the absolute best thing about Cloudbeds is their customer service. Really. I don't know that I've ever experienced such good customer service from a software company. Anytime I've had a problem or question, I've gotten help right away. They seem to really care about me and my business, even though we're small. They always follow up to make sure my issue is resolved and their agents have gone out of their way to help me on more than one occasion. Also, they've recently partnered with Google to put their customers' pricing and direct booking information at the top of hotel searches! I'm very happy about this as I think it will make a big impact on driving direct bookings for us. To me this shows that they are looking out for us as their customers.

There are a few clunky aspects to the software that could be improved. Setting up new base rates takes some time as you have to do it individually for each room type. Hopefully they'll find a way to improve that in the future. I've had a hard time setting up the system to automatically send a receipt to guests after they've checked out too. I'd also love it if our guests could choose add-ons when they book like adding a pet fee. It would be great if they could make this work with all of the different OTAs too, so that it's easier to collect a pet fee. Right now I have to manually go in and add this, which means the guest doesn't see their actual room price until they have checked in.

ReservationKey und Little Hotelier

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

I felt the overall platform was more professional and I was impressed by the customer service during our initial meetings. The price was competitive and their product seemed to be a good investment.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We are more than delighted to hear that you have made the correct choice with choosing Cloudbeds. We are proud to be able to provide you with a centralized system with the capability to dramatically increase your property operational efficiency. It has always been our main goal to provide you with a system so easy to use, that it can save you hours of work daily. Our support team is also very proud to hear how you have been well taken care of. And our partnership with Google also will increase your property exposure to a higher level and we love to utilize such a great platform in favor of our clients' businesses. About the suggestions, we will take a look and forward these messages to our team responsible so they can take further action. Meanwhile, please send a message to our team at support@cloudbeds.com if you need any other assistance.

Baris G.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use PMS with great booking channel manager

Bewertet am 21.11.2020

Cloudbeds is a great solution for us to provide multiple booking channel management with its multiple language and multiple currency integrations however still needs improvement in terms of number of languages and currencies it supports and integration with physical pos which leads to slow operations like in our case.

Really saves our time with its automised multiple booking channel management system especially its automatic rate management helps us to optimize our revenue by providing the optimal price for rooms over time. Offers a great number of booking channels, expecially integration with Expedia is really beneficial for us. Other great aspect of Cloudbeds is it is really easy to train the staff to start using it.

Acomos doe not have integration with the physical pos that we are using which costs us time in operations to manually input the credit card details. Additional languages and more multiple currency integration would be beneficial for the hotels which operate multi-national staff like us.

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

Cloudbeds has a better pricing plan and number of OTA integrations, number of currencies and languages it supports is much more extensive then AxisRooms that's why we swithed to Cloudbeds from AxisRooms.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Cloudbeds provides the greatest number of different OTAs integration, it supports much more number of multiple languages and multiple currencies. These factors are important for us and made CloudBeds a superior alternative in our desicion making process.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for this review! We are glad to be partners with your property. As we continue to advance our software solution, keep your ideas and feedback coming. Cheers!

Sydney I.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User-Friendly, Constantly Improving & the Best Bang for our buck!

Bewertet am 20.4.2020

We have loved using Cloudbeds! It's helped us increase bookings, made email marketing super easy and

The ease of use is great. We train a lot of people and they can pick it up easily! I also love the ease of compatibility with OTA's, as well as the robust email marketing function. We have steadily increased our direct bookings and that feature alone is so valuable!

The lack of a Groups function (this is fairly common in hospitality software) and how it's pretty pricey to add. I also did not like the digital ticket system for customer support, but they recently introduced regional customer service reps which has been so helpful!

Little Hotelier

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

We needed a system that could integrate seamlessly, and allow commission-free direct bookings, all within our price range.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks, Sydney! We appreciate your review and product feedback and are delighted to hear about the great impact it has brought on your property.

About your suggestions on the Groups function, we will forward this to the responsible team so they can review again the pricing and also make the feature accessible to everyone. Please don't hesitate to send us more suggestions or ideas via support@cloudbeds.com or at https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.

Felix A.

The easy to use PMS

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

Cloudbeds increased our reservations in less than two 2 months using it - we have experience more bookings than before thanks to the Expertise that our Sales Manager gave us to increase the number of channels and also to use the right revenue strategy. Our entire staff is very thankful that they save a lot of time with our new PMS. All in all very happy we took the decision to change to an All in One Solution.

- East to learn
- Very intuitive
- Quick on boarding
- Great Channel Manager
- Excellent support

- Not available in German Language
- No Accounting integration
- Invoicing format is not customizable

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

- No 24/7 Support - More Expensive - Old Software with no updates - We had 3 separate solutions PMS , Channel Manager and Booking EngineN, sometimes they didn’t communicate well and we had overbookings or errors in the system.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

The sales team did a great job - they took us by the hand and showed us exactly how to plan our strategy. We were impressed by their industry knowledge and it made our decision very easy. No pressure and excellent on boarding.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We are delighted to hear about the great impact it has brought to your business, and that it also promotes efficiency in your workplace.
We have now launched our system in German, French, and Italian and I am sure you will love it! Regarding the integration with Accounting apps, we do partner with several Accounting apps such as Quickbooks, Xero, and a few others. If you need further assistance with integrations, please reach out to us via support@cloudbeds.com.

Anthony W.

Smooth transition, excellent functionality

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

From beginning to end, it was relatively easy. Stressful at times, until I fully understood. I actually prefer managing hands on the entire transition. That ensured I understood exactly how things work, and put it on me to complete the transition in a quality manner. Along the way, Cloudbeds support was extremely responsive and helpful when I got stuck (which was rarely).

Once we went live, the system performed exactly as desired. I couldn't be happier with it.

Pretty much everything. While the structure differed from our previous system, once I understood how it was organized, it was easy to use and functioned flawlessly. Every time I needed to do something, the capability was there. Now it's all routine.

I love the fact that the integrity of the system does not depend on my server, in my building, with support requiring remote access to my operating system. Now I could lose power, internet, and we are still functional on any device I can get internet access.

The seamless integration with Expedia and Booking.com is wonderful, along with our credit card merchant. Upgrading from out old system to this capability pays for it monthly, based on additional bookings and mistake-free credit card processing.

I would be nit picking, and even then, I can't think of anything to mention. The two security items that were a nuisance my partner fixed within the application, resolving that slight annoyance.

There is functionality I would use on occasion if I was willing to pay up for the subscription, but that's on me. It's there if I ever think it worthwhile. Even at the lowest level, I am perfectly happy.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review. We truly appreciate your comments and feedback about your experience with Cloudbeds. We are glad that we could accommodate your needs and are thrilled to hear that our centralized platform is meeting your expectations.
Customers are always our top priority and we would like to thank you once again for putting together such a well-thought and constructive review of our product. Your feedback helps us understand what we are doing right and how we can continue to pursue the correct path - we are honored to have you as part of our journey as we look forward to providing you with the best service for your business for many years to come.

Shinta M.

Reliable & Affordable PMS

Bewertet am 26.10.2019

Maintaining the property has never been so easy since we've used CloudBeds. We've expanded from 21 rooms at the beginning to a fully-functional 30 rooms resort.

CloudBeds has complete features that helps us grow our business for the last two years. They have provided excellent support from time to time. Our business have expanded ever since.

When they're updating the software in the mid of the busy hours.

Little Hotelier

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

CloudBeds offers more complete features within the similar range of cost

Sirvoy

Price and features comparison

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to leave this amazing review and for your kind words, we are glad to hear that our product and support efforts are meeting your needs. This brings us joy and motivates us to continuously improve our system and provide the best experience you can have! We are aware of the downtime issues you have experienced and have taken strong measures to prevent such occurrences in the future.

Jessica L.

Great All in One Solution - PMS + Channel Manager + Booking Engine

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

Overall we are very happy with Cloudbeds. It's a software you can trust. We were worried at the beginning since we were used working with local servers, but we are very happy about the decision we took to switch to a cloudbased system.

One of the biggest Pros is that we don't have to use any 3rd party software anymore. It all works perfectly together and we are happy that we don't have to switch between different solutions for our daily workflow.
It gives us full control over the business and a great overview of our daily operations. Since we started with Cloudbeds we increased our direct bookings and our revenue. Great software which we totally recommend for others.

Not available in German language.
We would love to work with a Mobile App.
No Accounting integration - we have to export all the data and upload it into our accounting software.

Base7booking und Clock PMS

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

Software was too slow and channel manager DIRS21 created overbookings. Support was limited and not very good.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

The 24/7 Support was important for us and the price was also a big factor. Cloudbeds offered us a flexible onboarding with a great subscription-based contract. We could have canceled any time without any implementation fees, which made our decision to try the product and stay with it after 2 years easier. We don't regret it - we love it.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We are delighted to hear how Cloudbeds can improve your sales and also promote efficiency in your workplace. We are also glad that you took the time to give the recognition to our teammates in support. We also not long ago launched our system in German, French, and Italian and I am sure you will love it!

Alfredo V.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The comfort of a hotel and the adventure of a camping

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

We switched to Cloudbeds almost a year ago and we experienced an amazing improvement in sales since the very beginning of our adventure. We love it and will keep growing with it. This software is getting better every month!

Easy onboarding.
Simple to train our staff and new team members.
Great connectivity with channels.
27/7 Support

We would love to see more integrations in the future.
A mobile App would be amazing.

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

Unstable connection - overbookings. Not really good support. User interface was not newbie-friendly.

Octorate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Our decision making factor was the Sales Manager - he didn't try to sell software - he took us by the hand and showed us how to grow and gain trust with an amazing software with people behind that work to create an impact. We felt very attached to the Cloudbeds Family and their mission. And here we are after one year of successfully growing together. We totally love it.

Antwort von Cloudbeds Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to leave this amazing review, we are delighted to hear that our product and support efforts are meeting your needs. At the same time, we appreciate your kind words about our sales staff - it brings us joy and motivates us to continuously improve our system and provide the best experience you can have!

Regarding your suggestion on the mobile app, you can access the system through your mobile's built-in browser. Nevertheless, we are also developing a mobile app so you can access our system easily and tailored to your phone. Please do let our team at support@cloudbeds.com know if you need any other assistance.