Gingr

Haustierbetreuung, Pensions-, Zwinger- und Haustiersalon–Business-Software.

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An EXCELLENT Decision - Gingr Continue to Impress Me!

Bewertet am 28.11.2018

I love how I can keep a good eye on everything that's happening within our facility from wherever I am. With the tools in Gingr we've restructured our daycare rates and packages and have seen an overall increase of 25% in daycare revenues. It's a tighter system than the one we had before, and revenues don't fall through the cracks as with the old system. It's so easy to customize in so many ways. The manner in which they strive to add additional features and make existing ones even more usable continues to impress me. Built in communication tools are everywhere so that all the information is readily available for whoever needs access to it. It's state of the art and they strive to keep it so.

This is so much more than just a reservation and POS system. It's a very comprehensive program that facilitates excellent communication, organization, and streamlines processes. If they haven't thought of it yet, they likely will, as they continue to add features as fast as they can think of and integrate them within the program. I was skeptical at first about tech support being entirely online, and that's proven to work very well. They excel at customer service and have been very responsive to the handful of requests I've made for features. The integrated tip feature has increased employee tips tenfold to the point they're a significant contribution to our employee's paychecks.

The financials took a little getting used to, and their integration with QBO is taking awhile. I understand that though and appreciate their position of wanting to be certain they do it well. I've had experiences with other programs that integrate poorly and leave messes to clean up. It's worth waiting if it's done well. I don't like how their credit card processing rates are set up. They will match existing rates, and if we go out and look for better rates they will match the best we can find. As anyone who's ever gone shopping for credit cards knows, that is such a hassle, and I find it very disingenuous that we have to pretend to shop around in order to be offered better rates. If I'm going to go through that trouble, I will simply switch processors or divert some of my processing in another direction.

Dustin
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for the pet industry

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

Great people, and great software

Great people, and great software

Designed with bootstrap so easy browsing on Mobile, tablets, and Desktops

Some of the layout is too cluttered, and some features are lacking

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

DaySmart Pet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gingr

Cloud services, being online ensures the safety of our customers

Antwort von Gingr

Thank you for your review Dustin!

While we 'bootstrapped' early stage, we now have a full team of developers and product leads. Gingr is mobile-friendly, for easy use on different screen sizes.

Thank you for your 'thumbs up', and let us know what features you would like us to add!

Meredith
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Don’t do it

Bewertet am 17.10.2019

I’m beyond disappointed and frustrated.

I’m beyond disappointed and frustrated.

User friendly, when we switched to this software the creators that also work in our industry were the owners. They were wonderful, then it got sold-twice.

The current owners are a credit card processing company and all they care about is cashing in on their fees. They have no empathy for business owners in our industry and they are failing fast. The software neglected to deduct credits off of packages for 2 days last month costing their clients thousands, anytime someone would post about this in their Facebook group it was deleted. How shady can you get?

Antwort von Gingr

Hi Meredith. Thank you for the review. We are sorry Gingr wasn't the right fit for you personally.

1st, to address a few facts: (1) Gingr was sold (once) to Togetherwork (TW), an independent holding company of niche software companies like Gingr. TW is not a credit card processing company.

Our primary founder and developer stayed, as have most of us. While TW is mostly hands off, they do provide new resources for us to grow & provide more value to our customers. For example, this year we hired (3) developers, (3) onboarding specialists and (3) support staff. This is a very positive move for the long term future of Gingr and our customers - it's good to know you can rely on a stable company for years to come.

Yes, we had a bug related to the deduction of package credits. This bug was fixed within 48 hours, and we helped all customers that needed it to mitigate the impact.

Our private FB group is open to positive & constructive contributions for fellow Gingr users.

Barry
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Searching for clients, tip report

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

Fantastic system is great to work with easy to search, everything's in front of you I love how you can put employee notes I love how we can put incident reports I love how we can upload pictures I think your is system is awesome overall I give it a big fat 10 hands down the best if I could give you better than a 10 I would please work on the tips.

Ginger is fantastic for searching for clients it's a great system we have now been using it for 2 years we deal with a 150 dogs on a daily basis it always run smoothly it's easy for the customers with check outs to have their cards on file was fantastic they're not fumbling for their card anymore or running outside to get their credit card there's so many good features about Ginger I'm really not sure which ones to touch bases on, I thank you guys for an awesome system. Keep up the great work Thank You for everything.

The one feature I don't like about gingr is the tips we cannot separate tips to each individual I think Ginger should have a drop down Box That has a link with groomers names, and each of the dog trainers so that at the end of the 2 week payroll we don't have to go over all the tips and figure out who gets what? If you go to one of your competitors it's called kennel suite they have that feature that works really well that is the only thing that I'm not happy with on your system other than that it is fantastic. Again thank you very much for everything and have a Happy New Year.

Sue
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We can not say enough good things about Gingr! Best. Decision. Ever.!!!

Bewertet am 27.3.2018

Saved time and money immediately! Their customer service is outstanding! We absolutely LOVE Gingr!

Our favorite part of Gingr is the ease of use along with outstanding customer service! We switched software after 8 years in business and a customer base of over 6000. It was an extremely scary thought since we were using the same software since day one. The prep did not happen in a day by any means but I will say Gingr has it laid out extremely well in a step by step "to-do list" that made it fool proof. Follow all the steps, watch and read the help articles and it will pay off when it comes time to transfer your information over. We were using not only a software that had ZERO customer support but also had limited reports and functions. Our customers LOVE that they can interact with the system, set up reservations and view their account on their own time. Every process in our day to day activities were streamlined saving us time and money immediately. Training our employees was simple and it was fun seeing how excited they were to dig deeper and explore new ways to do tasks. Our incoming phone calls have now been reduced, which was our hope, since the customers can do more on their own such as buying packages and making reservations. Lets talk ink and paper...the savings on this alone makes Gingr more then worth it. Also, the credit card system is outstanding along with the emailed report cards and receipts. I researched different software systems for 2 years and I definitely made the right choice with Gingr! If you are considering switching, look no further!

I know there is usually a down side when switching software. I waited to write this review for 4 days so that I could come up with something that would be helpful to let a new potential client know if considering Gingr. We have now been using Gingr for 2 months and I can not think of one thing that I like least about this software.

Richard

Wonderful Custom Software For Our Insdustry

Bewertet am 10.1.2019

Originally we were a pen-and-paper business, and we were doing well. With Gingr we are able to do even better. I was surprised at how much more information we have about our clients, our business and so forth. The entire business is much more precise- we can set more accurate goals, predict more accurately our future revenue, and take reservations much further in advance. With online registration and a unified, simple way of receiving information we have been able to be more agile as well- capturing business from out-of-town clients that other daycares in the area have to pass up because they have no system of getting owners to sign agreements while they live in other states, etc. Gingr won't make or break your business, but it does make running a doggy daycare much easier, and gives you a wide suite of tools to use in order to make that happen.

Being a browser-based tool makes using Gingr easy from any device. Because we don't need to install software, our computers are now Chromebooks which are much cheaper than a full laptop. I can check on the business from my phone, when I'm at home, on vacation or even just in an inconvenient area of the building. I also really like that you can easily send out a marketing email to targeted customers within the software- no need to fuss with Mailchimp when I can just shoot an email to whichever customer group I want to target (been to see us within 6 months, hasn't been in to see us in 6 months, new clients, older clients, etc).

There can be display issues at times that are mildly annoying- menus sometimes get in the way of the other parts of the site (a not-uncommon occurrence in newer web design I've found). Not enough to cause issues though.

Tracy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Fit for our Business and so easy for staff to learn

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

It's been a great experience! Definitely worth the switch. I continue t look at other software options, just to stay on top of whats out there, and nothing ever comes as closed to meeting our needs the way Gingr does. Support is very quick to respond and is always a pleasure to deal with. I tend to bother them with questions on a regular bases but they are always there to answer them!

Our favorite aspect is the Multi-location set up. We have 2 locations located only 7 miles apart so we are constantly switching back and forth and handling reservations and both. The Shared database makes this so easy for our staff and clients - they can go back and forth between locations and only ever have to worry about updating their information one time.

There is very little flexibility with the invoicing set up, if an error is made, it usually needs fixed in a way that clutters the transaction list and can make it look more confusing. The software we used Prior to Gingr allowed us to make changes to a completed invoice, and those changes would then update the clients balance. For example, if we charged for an extra Peanut Butter Kong, we could go back and change the quantity, and then the clients file would reflect a credit for that amount. With Gingr, once an invoice is complete there is no making changes or adjustments. I'd prefer to be able to correct mistakes right within the invoice so it is easy to reference later.

Lindsay
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software and customer support!!

Bewertet am 6.2.2017

We are a boarding, daycare and veterinary facility. Up until now, we ran our boarding and daycare off of the animal hospital's software- which was not intended for large scale boarding or daycare. But we made it work for a few years... After traveling to a boarding and daycare conference, we were introduced to GIngr. They showed us what a true "boarding and daycare software" is really like. We were quickly sold and signed on with the Gingr family while at the show. It is one of the best business decisions we have made by far!
Just like any new software, it takes time to get the software set up to follow your current operating procedures and pricing and to get all of the staff trained, but that process was surprisingly very smooth! Gingr support made the set up and training process very simple. Their training videos and help tutorials are perfect and easy to follow. They also have chat support available at all times and some phone support available as well. We have only been "live" with the software for about 3 weeks, but we have already noticed how much more time our staff has! What took a ridiculous amount of time or excessive mouse-clicks on our last software is now either obsolete or can be done in a click or two with Gingr.
We are also using their credit card processing as well, which we love! They have a wide range of reports to run for any purpose imaginable.
In a nutshell, we are in love with Gingr all around and we are mad we did not look into new software sooner! (Or veterinary side is even jealous now about how much cooler and better our software is than theirs! )

- It is customizable
- Ease of daycare and boarding check-ins
- Support and help is easily accessible
- The fact that it is a cloud based software and I can access it at home and help staff if they are having problems
- There is now a time-clock feature!
- Email and SMS communication with clients
- Easy training for staff
- Tablet friendly
- Clients can request and reserve reservations from home

- I look forward to the future possibility of owners being able to edit their pet's reservations and services from home

Maddie
Maddie
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My opinion using Gingr

Bewertet am 4.8.2023

It paid off to take my time setting up the software's preferences. The customer service response time is quite good. Everyone who has worked with me or purchased from me has been delighted.

This software has allowed for things like automated email notifications, paperless operations, online reservation requests, and electronic report cards. We rewrote the whole thing from scratch when we migrated to Gingr. My staff and I love the convenient tipping option at checkout.

The electronic message will contain updates and reminders for many pets. Customers' attention spans are short, and they quickly lose interest after learning about a single pet. Our daily rate was easily converted to the Gingr overnight rate. The only other negative aspect of switching to Ginger is that I regret not making the switch sooner.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Gingr is a huge asset to my business and customer support

Bewertet am 11.4.2019

It was a great experience to take the time to set up the details of how we use the software. Customer service is on point and always quick to respond. My staff and clients love all of the features and the ease of use.

This software has allowed us and our clients the ease of reservation requests online, report cards, going paperless, email reminders and confirmations... It was a total overhaul when we switched to Gingr. My staff and I LOVE the tips options at check out!

Report cards and reminders for multiple pets are sent as one email. Clients overlook an additional information after the first pet's. We were used to charging by the day but Gingr nightly rate was easy to convert to. My only other con is that I didn't switch to Ginger sooner.

Jennifer
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Promises no delivery

Bewertet am 26.12.2019

Very very poor. The onboarding appointment never happened. First voicemail left after 3 cancellation notices and credit card charged again on Christmas Day. Have used many cloud based veterinary software programs- they were a cinch compared to Gingr. Although Gingr is reviewed highly, I don’t agree and my experience has been awful.

I liked the concept of what I was presented.

Actual functionality. If you have a mobile dog training business and a brick & mortar location, it will not be friendly to use on mobile devices. Cannot see full screens. On boarding never happened and the cost for startup & $149 a month keeps charging even when you haven’t gone live. Was promised not to charge until live, as soon as credit card entered, no help. Must Self navigate through the entire tiered and complicated services setup. Cannot due this from an iphone or iPad, get your laptop or desktop back out. Hours of data input and we decided as a team, not friendly and cut losses. $600 mistake!!

Andy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exactly the software we were looking for.

Bewertet am 3.4.2018

The software helps eliminate the hassle of managing all facets of the business, and keeps them all under one easy to use umbrella. It frees up staff time from having to field countless phone calls and answer emails. Extraordinary software that gives us confidence we aren't forgetting to feed or medicate dogs.

I really can't say enough good things about this software. So glad we picked it to help us run our business.

The customization options this software allows are phenomenal. From schedules to pricing to additional services, there is a lot packed under the hood here.

We love that you can use it on a desktop, tablet, or phone. The ability to do off-site private training and check in and check out, use customers credit cards on file, is perfect for our needs.

Managing the day to day operations of daycare and Boarding are a snap once you learn how to navigate the software. it can be a little intimidation at first, but the more you tinker with it the more you understand how it's laid out and how it can work for you.

By far the best experience so far is with the on-boarding specialist. They really take the time to walk you through the set-up phase and make sure you have the software exactly how you want it. It's good to have those calls, take advantage of them. Go in with a game plan of what you want to accomplish and they will help make it happen.

From the start to finally using the software it's been a great experience. It certainly helps free up my staff to actually work with dogs and not spend all the time on the phone or answering emails.

Highly recommend it.

A little bit of a learning curve and it can be slightly intimidating to start, but the more you use it and get comfortable with it, it becomes second nature. Very intuitive once you get the flow of things.

Debra

Great Product.

Bewertet am 21.2.2019

I have been doing my scheduling and invoicing the same way for 15 years. To say the least it was cumbersome and hard to teach. I used Kennel Connection ONLY for scheduling and then I used QuickBooks for invoicing. It was a lot of work and if you weren't careful you could easily make mistakes and have missed revenue. I was constantly double and triple checking EVERYTHING everyday and sometimes several times a day!

I went back and forth on changing to Gingr. First, I would say I was going to do it and then I would change my mind. Why break what is already working?? One day I just finally thought, it's time. I contacted Gingr and signed up. My onboarding person was Rep. I had about a week of watching videos about Gingr before our first call and I could tell this process was going to be daunting. In a previous life, I built databases and one database I built was for inventory control for chemical plant that moved millions of pounds of product daily. So, Gingr should be a breeze...LOL. Gingr is a breeze if you put the work in!! If you are not committed to HOURS upon HOURS of work then I think you would not get the same satisfaction that I got from working within this product. Once I began to understand Gingr, I was addicted to getting everything perfect. Rep was wonderful and very helpful. I was so happy he was my onboarding specialist and will miss our weekly phone chats. We have been live for 1 week and it's the best decision I have made in years!

I would have to say just about everything. My staff and I are absolutely thrilled with the Gingr software.

I thought during the set up of Gingr that when I reviewed this product; I would say that the set up process would be my biggest con. Now that the set up process is done, it was actually the best learning experience that I have had in a long time. I am actually going to miss the hours upon hours of time that I put in and don't know what I am going to do with my time anymore...;-).

Madison

Love Gingr!

Bewertet am 29.10.2022

We love Gingr! It allows us to run two facilities simultaneously with ease.

We love Gingr! It allows us to run two facilities simultaneously with ease.

The best part about Gingr, hands down, is the chat support feature. It is incredibly convenient to be able to get expert support at the click of a button! We also really appreciate the ability to monitor daily capacity. We're a large facility, so this feature is extremely important to us.

The only area of improvement I notice is the reporting. I would love to be able to easily pull reporting for memberships started within a date range, memberships cancelled within a date range, and overall more membership reporting.

Katie

The best of the best!

Bewertet am 7.2.2017

We are a small boarding boutique that offers boarding, daycare and minimal grooming. I went from keeping track of everything on a written calendar to Gingr. We try to offer our clients the best of everything and when it came to Gingr we knew it was an investment we would see a return on. Our clients love how simple, clean and accessible the software is. They are instantly impressed with our "mom and pop" business when we send them their registration email and link to Gingr. It has streamlined everything and we couldn't be happier. Past all the glitz and glamour, Gingr's support team has been nothing but amazing! We signed up with them when they were really starting to explode as a company. Well, my business was doing the same so it was very easy to take a step back, be patient and allow them to do what they do best, just like our clients did for us! We can't say enough great things about this program and what it has done for us. It just took us to the next level and that's what we wanted for our clients. Now I spend less time in the office and more time with the dogs, which is why we are all here isn't it? We love Gingr!

The accessibility. The simplicity. It just makes sense. There's nothing out there like it.

I wish they had a mobile swiper and an actual mobile ap for the customer side but besides that it's AMAZING.

Stan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Growing Company With Excellent Potential

Bewertet am 19.1.2017

I started using this software when it was just a baby. I manage a fairly large lodging facility and require special packages and several complicated discounts. Gingr has been the only software that can track and manage all of the complex things I need accomplished. They have grown so much over the last year and every feature that I have said would be useful if added has been added in. The support staff will always answer your questions and if they cannot they get the developers on it. I myself have dabbled in programming and software design so I know the challenges. Its not easy to modify something that's already been created so I admire their ability to add in so many new features without affecting the apps that are already created.

Overall, if you are looking for a lodging software that does something specific that you need for your business that most facilities do not do, this is it.

its very conformable.

The fact that once you change a setting in a lodging type it doesn't change all of the reservations that have already been created. However in programming I know that is whats allowing all of the upgrades and changes to happen without messing up everyone's apps so I have learned to live with it!

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I've used and tried over a dozen kennel programs and finally ended my search with Gingr. Good...

Bewertet am 13.9.2017

Rest and peace of mind. No more long nights and late hours with manually written emails and receipts. No more spreadsheets and linked access databases for simple reports.

I like the customization the most. You can customize emails, kennels, rooms or areas, and so much more. I also like the online reservation/account feature for customers, and our customers like it too. I like the automatic emailing of confirmations, receipts, vaccination reminders, and the marketing tools. I especially like the service and support team. They'll do anything they can to help you out in a timely manner. I love that the software is developed in the USA. :)

I hate to express negativity, but I wish there were more reports and that they were customizable. I wish more pages and forms were printable such as the customer and pet forms for our computer challenged friends. I'd like to see more flexibility in the pricing rules ie., adding a transaction fee for card users and an accruing interest on debtors (like credit card companies use for minimum payments...). I'm not really fond of the feature request system, but then again I'm not sure exactly how it works. It seems to be based on a "likes" popularity system? The more likes your request gets, the more likely it may be considered for development.? Idk, it might be the best method. I do know that everybody runs their kennels differently and Gingr can't implement every request made to them. Be advised, I'm still a rookie on this software... :)

Karen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent interal customer service. The interaction online has improved our bottom line.

Bewertet am 22.3.2018

Website integration
Registration and reservation
Credit card intergration
;

It's better than any other kennel software out there. There is nothing that tops it as far as I can see.

It's design is odd at times and not as user-friendly for our clients as it could be. But then I'm a graphic designer so I have a different perspective than most I presume. At first we got some complaints but we just put notes on how to use the software better, and we walk through our client who do have difficulty. But ideally, I would like more flexibility in the layout for our business,

There needs to be Quickbooks integration ASAP, but it sounds like its GIngr's top priority and we will wait for it.

Jessica
  • Branche: Animation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A huge step above the rest.

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

Huge increase in productivity since the switch. Far less worker frustration over last software.

Ease of use. Everything is easy to find/do. Plus it is a thousand times faster than our previous software. And, because it's in the cloud, even if our server were to go down or light on fire, all our info is still there. Yes, we have lost internet before, but we just proceeded to use our phones for that short time. No fuss.

They do not have intuitive pricing rules because their software isn't structured to how most kennels are layed out and how they charge/discount. That being said, they have provided us with "work arounds".

Richard

Don't Purchase This Software

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

The reporting is terrible, the customer support is terrible, and it doesn't integrate with Quickbooks. You can't talk to anybody.... everything has to be done via email. And they are slow to respond.

Customers can make appointments, vet records are maintained, and customers are notified if the vet records are outdated.

Hi Richard,

We are sorry you are not happy with the software. Indeed, it's not always the right fit for everyone.

If you have a reporting-need that is not being met by our 70+ customizable reports or our custom-reporting features, please let us know. Our product team is always developing new features, including requested report functions.

Likewise, our US-based support team is always just a click away from providing great service.

Regardless, there is always the rare case where it's not the right fit, and we wish you success in building your own solution.

Always the best - Gingr

Denise
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Totally worth the time and money

Bewertet am 24.1.2019

I was able to get all of my customers and their information entered and now that its done, using Gingr is a game changer. Anytime that there is a problem, Gingr support staff is quick with their support. Having the facebook group to search for suggestions and help is great too. I wish that I had made the leap from pencil and paper to Gingr much sooner.

Easy to make appointments and reservations and update vaccine history. Also, keeping track of lodging and maximizing our capacity. E-mails history is tracked so I can see that it was sent, received, opened and read-love that!

It doesn't work with QuickBooks YET! I had to do the work to learn it and implement the features-I still need to use the feeding and medicine report-those are this year's goals.

Bruce

A great product

Bewertet am 11.8.2019

We are managing our business operations well with Ginger, but do not capture revenue within Gingr. We use our bookkeeping system for that. There are bugs in reporting, but all in all it is doing us well.

I like the new release which makes the application invoice based. Good search capabilities.

No dynamic reporting. Problems with flexibility during check outs.

Antwort von Gingr

Thank you for your review Bruce!

We are pleased to know that you like the new features released, particularly those relating to invoicing.

We would love to help you resolve any issues you are having with check-outs. We'd like to help ensure your checkout workflows are seamless and speedy!

Likewise, please submit any requests your may have regarding reporting. Our product and dev' teams continue to build more reporting functions specific to our customers' needs. Most customers use Gingr's POS, and then easily move revenue information to their accounting software. Let us know how we can help you with this workflow!

Lynn

The best investment for my new and growing business

Bewertet am 15.1.2018

It differentiates me from my competition for the customer portal, ease of use, and the ability to train my staff quickly. It is intuitive and the support is great. Best decision I made!

Once initial set up is done ( with a partner from Gingr if you need the help), can be cumbersome to change parameters. They do offer on line tutorials and their support is helpful. The other is that it actually does more than I need. Would like to hide the aspects I do not need/use to streamline.

Evan
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Worth the money

Bewertet am 21.12.2018

Overall my clients and myself are happy with he system. It allows for a cohesive data management system and also allows businesses to easily expand their operation for different profit centers.

I have been using the software for 2 months now. The biggest benefit of this software is freeing a person up from the phone. I went from pencil & paper to Gingr. My call volume decreased from 15-20 calls a day to roughly 2-5 (conservatively). Additionally customers are able to manage their own data instead of you manually entering data into a separate system. This is beneficial when you need to communicate with owners via phone and email.

The email marketing portion is also a cost saver. Before I was using Constant Contact and was able to discontinue my membership.

The set-up process is pretty rough. There are a lot of variables and some basic coding knowledge is useful. Many aspects of the program use "if-then" buttons, meaning if this button is clicked, then this will happen. The problem lies in the amount of buttons. If you are having an issue, going in and finding the button that should be clicked can be quite stressful.

John

Gingr is simple to use and allows me to easily manage my daycare and grooming appointments.

Bewertet am 8.6.2018

Easy to figure out. Client side of the app is great and allows them to make their own appointments, which saves me time and effort. Everyone loves the report cards. Highly customizable to whatever your pet care business offers. I only offer daycare and grooming now, but it will not be hard to add boarding. I also use Gingr as our POS system and it is nice that customers can pay for daycare and a new toy in the same transaction. The time clock feature is also great, it allows my employees to clock in and out on their phones, or the main computer. Finally, the support that Gingr provides is great, they are always quick to answer my questions and help out with whatever way they can.

It takes a little while to get used to and figure out how everything works. My less tech savvy customers will sometimes complain that they are unable to do something, so I will have to show them or keep doing it for them in the future. Gingr is more expensive than some of the other ones, but it you use all or most of its features then it is worth the money.