RhinoFit

Superb Gym Software

Bewertet am 27.11.2018

super responsible customer service reps

super responsible customer service reps

Easy to use platform and the price is just amazing. They also recently added Door access entry which allows my business to run on its own.

I wish they could include a POS together with this software. This would allow me to just pay for one software fee than to pay for another software just to charge pos

Jose
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Love this software.

Bewertet am 24.2.2020

Helps manage, and bill clients so i can focus on Training and not on administrative issues.

Easy to use, and customer service is great.

So far no complaints. So far no complaints

Mindbody

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RhinoFit

Because of the customer service, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was patient and always there to help when i needed assistance.

Hello Jose,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We are happy to know that you are pleased with RhinoFit.

Thanks for your continued support!

Brandon

Terrible Service

Bewertet am 30.1.2020

I would not recommend this software to anyone. Pay the few dollars extra and get a better service.

The price is the only pro. But at the lowest price in the industry, you get exactly what you pay for. Low price = Low quality

This service is terrible. Let me illustrate:
- They offer no historical reports of any of your membership or incomes
- You can't look back at any months and see billing
- Very limited automated actions, so you have to manually check who's paying bills every month
- Customer service is atrocious. I've lost count how many times I called with a question and no one answered. The times someone did answer, the representative frequently had no solution to my issue.
- And worst of all, they prebill. I cancelled my subscription on the last day of my billing cycle, but they said that they had already run my card and could not / would not issue any refund.
Seriously, I've used Zen Planner, Wodify, and Push Press before. I'd recommend any of these at they higher price over Rhino.

Hello Brandon,

We regret that you feel the way you do about our service and company. However, there are some inconsistencies in your review.

Unfortunately, we do not guarantee to provide support to business outside of the US or Canada and our business hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST. We do guarantee and ALWAYS meet our promise to answer the phone and provide support during these hours. The times we recorded you trying to reach us were outside of these hours.

Secondly, the reporting you are mentioning is in RhinoFit. On of any report, you can set the time frames to "all of time" or to a desired time frame in the past. Reports on overdue and failed bills are on the financial dashboard and on-demand. When a member is searched you can find this info easily, as well.

Lastly, we do not pre-bill like we have already expressed to you. We bill for service after 30 days of using the service and monthly after for the service used.

Adrian

Streamline

Bewertet am 12.7.2019

I love how I am able to streamline the many different systems into one intuitive system

I wish there was a feature that would send out a mass text and make it individual like the email.

Ronald
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Meets your needs but lacks advance features

Bewertet am 20.9.2021

It definitely checks most boxes to run a gym but lacks so basic features

It definitely checks most boxes to run a gym but lacks so basic features

Price, customer service to above average.

Lack of default reports and too many clicks to get basic info

WordPress

Warum RhinoFit gewählt wurde

Price & process fees

Zuvor genutzte Software

Zen Planner

Lisa

The good and the bad

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

When the software runs, it does the basics well. For a gym management system it does the basics well.

My members often complain about the app not working. They are unable to utilize the data features or reserve classes (which is hard on the coaches). The software has completely shut down before leaving me (the coach) with the ability to view the programmed workouts. I’ve learned to just take photos of all the workouts in case the software goes down again. On that particular occasion I immediately emailed RhinoFit, but got zero response.

Wodify, Mindbody und PushPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RhinoFit

It had just the basics for a CrossFit box just starting out.
Katie

RhinoFit 2.0

Bewertet am 14.10.2016

I thought 1.0 was way easier to navigate. Sure it looks nice and yes technology needs to keep moving ahead . However I feel like the usability got to complicated. Simple is better in my eyes. As an affiliate owner I now dread having to use the system. Where as the original I though was easy to guide through. I also feel that the customer service has really gone down hill. When there is a problem the responses are not super helpful. Also when the transition happened with 2.0 I believe that there should have been better communication. Sadly I am finding myself looking into different gym management software.

To complicated. To many tabs make day to day operations easier.

Hello Katie,

Thank you for your feedback and continued relationship with RhinoFit.

Please let us know if you are still having issues navigating RhinoFit 2.0. If you would like, we can also do an orientation of the new system with you.

Let me know if you have any questions or issues that I can help resolve for you.

1 (866)-858-0304

Elizabeth T.

John

Door Access Control Troubleshooting

Bewertet am 29.6.2023

Overall Happy!

Overall Happy!

As with all technology you sometimes run into issues. We are a 24/7 access Gym so our door access control is extremely important. We recently had a few problems but with the support of [sensitive content hidden] we resolved the issues. Great all around system!

No weekend phone customer service for a company the provides 24/7 door access control systems.

• Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Client manager for smaller/private clubs/studios.

Bewertet am 7.12.2018

It's a great starter client manager for smaller businesses.
As an industry expert and a large club...

It's a great starter client manager for smaller businesses.
As an industry expert and a large club operator I found a few (simple) bugs when signing in prospects into our kiosk, lag in reporting, and false check in errors.

Mobile adapting- from cloud to phone abilities.
The pricing is decent for what you can manage.
Customer service reps are well versed but a bit slow to respond on critical issues.

A bit of a lag switching from screen to screen also reporting is quite slow to email.
Kiosk reporting is tedious and a multi-step process.
Calendar is only available on a monthly view, an option would be the weekly or daily view.

This is perfect

Bewertet am 29.12.2022

My onboarding was seamless! They took my database of courses, workshops and events and my current membership database and created my master piece of a user friendly database.

While not a gym, this software is perfect for my membership driven business. From sending renewal notices to announcements, this makes communicating to my mass seamless and time saving.

I have not used it long enough to have any issues with the system.

Abir
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Need upgrade and more self serve and identification sounds and bright colour coded spec

Bewertet am 1.8.2019

Waiting until I find the time to switch to more functionality and customized software

Easy and limited but does not work well to keep everything recorded

Not able to get it to serve all my business and members need

Hello Abir,

We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with RhinoFit. We would like to connect with you to get more details on the functionality you are needing.

We also show you were not given an orientation, so hopefully, we have some of the features that you are needing. I will be sending a request to schedule a time to talk.

Thank again for your feedback!

Derel

Worst Software on the Market

Bewertet am 9.11.2022

Piss poor. Was over charged, nothing the sales rep said was the truth, door system is next to worthless, numerous glitches that caused billing issues etc.

Nothing. System doesn't work as it should.

Door system constantly failed and member's billing was always getting messed up.

Seichou

Much better than MindBody for Martial Arts Schools

Bewertet am 27.1.2017

We're a school of traditional Japanese karate in Alexandria, VA and had used MindBody (MB) for five years before switching to RhinoFit in January 2017. We left MB because for two reasons. First, their monthly software and app fees (exclusive of credit card processing fees) to us increased from $ to $, yet in five years they did nothing to enhance the software features for martial arts clients. Second, as MB is extremely difficult to navigate, even experienced clients (like us) must call technical support weekly to receive guidance on how to utilize the software. Although through September 2016, waiting times for tech support were no longer than 12 or 15 minutes, thereafter, waiting times increased to between 30 and 90 minutes. Of course, we couldn't run our business under such conditions. So, we did a lot of research and concluded that RhinoFit would be best for us. After several weeks our conclusions are: (1) RhinoFit offers the powerful reporting capacity that we required, as well as WOD and other features that make running a martial arts business easier. (2) The transition to RhinoFit has been easy. We paid a $ fee for them to upload spreadsheets that we downloaded from MB. We had to manually input our students contracts and payment data, but RhinoFit does not lose points on this because we have found no software vendor that offers this service. (3) Our monthly fees to RhinoFit are less than 10 percent of what we used to pay MB. (4) Best of all, in these first weeks of using RhinoFit, there have been plenty of times when we didn't know how to use the software. After five years with MB, our natural inclination was to call tech support. However, we have found that we are able to figure out how to use RhinoFit on our own because its software is intuitive! (5) When we can't figure things out on our own and need to call RhinoFit, they pick up the phone after two or three rings between 9:00am and 5:00pm EST. No more waiting for a half hour, an hour or longer. In sum, in terms of ease of use, features and cost, we find it extremely hard to imagine any martial arts school choosing MB over RhinoFit. It's truly a no-brainer. Best of luck!

RhinoFit offers an array of features that make it easy to run a martial arts school. It is intuitive and easy to use. It is reasonably priced.

RhinoFit does not offer a branded app.

Corey

Daily operations

Bewertet am 25.3.2019

Rhinofit has been great for us, we moved from a mobile gym service to adding our own gym space about 2 years ago and having this system monitor and track everything and allow our clients to book in has been a game changer for us.

This software has helped us monitor our clients activities, accept and record client payments, allow our clients to book their classes, monitor reports and all other general day to day operations for our business. The pricing is also a great point of difference from other similar software available on the market.

We have problems with client payments from time to time with odd reasons for failed payments and it can be a real pain to try and track down the source of the problem. Personalisation of the app so it is more recognisable for our clients with our branding on it would be an awesome option to have available.

Hello Corey,

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Good news! We have a new feature being released that will let you Batch handle failed and outstanding bills. This feature will help with the issue you may have when there is any API issues with your payment gateway.

Also, we do some offer CSS customization when integrating your Calendar, Membership Store, and Products. Please email us at customerservice@rhinofit.ca to explore those options.

Courtney

CrossFit

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

Response time of Customer service when we have an issue.

The look and lack of updating features. We were told features were coming last year and no updates were made. We also have constant issues with the app and website.

Bettermode und PushPress

Warum RhinoFit gewählt wurde

Price point and workout scheduling.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Wodify

Joan
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Happy with RhinoFit!

Bewertet am 21.9.2021

The customer service has been great! I usually communicate via email. They answer my question and at times check in with me and/or offer discuss via phone.

This is the first product (gym management) system I've used. I'm happy with it. It has features I have not used YET. Important to me is the customer service - I can reach someone and/or they respond to an email which they do with in the day or early the next day and that is greatly appreciated.

Wish there was an easier way to load workouts. The manual could use some work. I like to be able to find my answer in a manual before I reach out to someone.

Brian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Every time we log in we get ask to fill out a survey which we have done over a year ago.

Bewertet am 30.7.2018

Mostly onlybilling

Mostly onlybilling

it is easy is to sign people in into class. Posting WODS are user friendly, Wod tracking could have more features based on CrossFit workouts. It would be nice if there were badly reminder set ups for members to add to their calendar the class times that the would like to attend for the week.

The set features as will as the member ship feature are not very user friendly. Also, the screen shut down quick often when logging members in manually. The app is not very user friendly we only have about 10% that even try to us it. The WOD list page is backwards we should always see the current weeks would without click on the sort button.

Eric

Pleased but needs some work

Bewertet am 2.11.2016

Over all I am pleased with the software. It does what I need it to do for the most part. For the money I would say I am happy with what it does and what it allows me to do. However, there are some quirky things that kind of get under my skin a little. The wod view changed. Now I have to type in 2016 to view the wods I last used. I often have to review the week previous to program. Its doable, but just a hassle to not be able to view them by last used without searching. When creating a WOD the cursor sometimes bounces around especially when I use the back space to correct an error. Sometimes it will move the whole line up a line and cause me to type over what I just typed. Just a nuisance more than anything. There are some reports that I have a hard time understanding why they are not there. If I want to search people by start date, there is no report for that. I have to find another report that gives me an idea when they started, like payment history. That pulls up a bunch of other people I dont need to see. I have always been given a work around that works when I asked for help. That's all good, but the software needs some adjustments. As as a future enhancement, it would be great if the software allowed you to track spending and put it in different categories.

Hi Eric!

Thank you for your feedback and support!

I see what you are saying about the WODs dates. I will get this cleaned up for you and do some testing today. I will get back to you with an update.

For the report for Start Date, that would be the "New Memberships" report and you can put the time frame as far back as you like and then sort by Start date.

I will add the suggestion to add an area that can track spending.

We are dedicated to continuous improvement, so thank you for your feedback.

Let me know if you have an questions or concerns!

(866)858-0304
customerservice@rhinofit.ca

Elizabeth Toon

Brandon
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Worst software and customer service EVER

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

We did a free trial with Rhinofit after buying a new gym. The software was VERY basic and the on-boarding process was terribly run. We were going to have to manually add all clients and biking information because we were told the keys could not imported. We decided to move away from this software and Rhinofit refused to refund our monthly dues and also charge us a termination fee upon exiting . The staff was very rude and did not seem interested in improving the software. They were more concerned about the building software on the back end because it is owned by a credit card processing company! I would never recommend this company to anyone

No features we really liked. Very poor software

Lots of broken links, poor functionality, financial reports were terrible

Wodify

Hello Brandon,

We regret that you had such a bad experience with your RhinoFit back in 2016. Our records show that the account was signed up for and a contract signed that included an early deconversion fee for your merchant account. Unfortunately, the contract was not with RhinoFit and we did not collect the fee that was charged.
Since your experience, we have made many upgrades and have a lot more intuitive features. We would like to provide you with one free month of the software to see the new features and look.

Let us know if you would like to use our offer. Give us a call anytime! 1-866-858-0304. We always pick the phone up Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 5:00 pm.

John

Years of Great Service

Bewertet am 10.3.2019

Put simply, it works. We never have problems with receiving payments, tracking members (who check in), and making sure the membership/payment aspects of our operations is working.

It works. We've used RhinoFit for about 4 years now, and it works as it should, helps us keep our business running, and I love it.

Workout tracking is not really functional. I also wish our members could check in on their phone.

Antwort von RhinoFit

Hi John, thank you for sharing your review of RhinoFit! We're pleased to hear how it has been able to assist your facility. If you have any questions about workouts and tracking feel free to email us! customerservice@rhinofit.ca

-Team RhinoFit

Israel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good

Bewertet am 29.7.2019

Rhinofit is good, we like it very helpful but somehow there is always something that we don't understand or something that wasn't like what we wanted. But the good thing is, we always contact the customer service and they are pretty helpful to solve the problem.

Can access anything we need, the software has the records.

Is not that easy to understand for any other needed. like, let say we would like to set up a signature or email header on the system. But is kinda hassle where we have to contact the customer service.

Hello Israel,

Thank you for your feedback!
DId you know from any page you can click on the Knowleddge Base on the menu and it will show you instructions pertaining to that page?
We are pleased to hear that RhinoFit is suiting your needs. Like always, please do not hesitate to call, we are always here to pick up the phone!

Tyler

Retrofit Athletics True Review

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

I like the overall experience. Rhinofit staff has really helped with tech support when I have called with questions so that is much appreciated. I just think there are some small technical aspects that could be adjusted to make this software a rockstar in the fitness industry.

I like that the software keeps tracking simple. I do think it would be nice to customize the website integrations better along with adding better membership plans via Training vs Memberships.

The APP. That is the biggest complaint is the use of the app makes it very difficult for our members and trainers. Load times take far to long to make it a useful tool to get incoming members and change schedules.

Christine
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Software Good But Needs Upgrades

Bewertet am 5.8.2019

The main benefit of RhinoFit is making it a simple process to link a member's payment profile with another. THis way, we don't have to enter the information twice.

From an owner standpoint, I like the reporting and the scheduling of classes.

I don't like that there is no direct link to my phone from the RhinoFit Calendar to my google calendar. We live by our phones so this is a MUST HAVE feature.

Second, there needs to be a NEW MEMBER link. RXGym had this feature and helped capture any potential members information or to sign up for a class.
It is time consuming to have myself or one of my staff go in and have to go add a person right before class time.

These two features are VERY important to my business so if these cannot be acheived soon i maybe shopping around

Hello Christine,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are looking into integrating the RhinoFit Calendar to Google and iPhone Calendars in the future.
For your 2nd requirement, good news! RhinoFit already has iframe integrations that prospective members can sign up from your Calendar, Membership Store, and Prospect Widget. You can find these on the Integrations menu selection.

Gabe

G20 Fitness

Bewertet am 30.8.2018

Most client interactions can be done through Rhino. Integration with Mailchimp is a big one

Value for money paid is great. The cost per transaction is very competitive. Member management and customer relationship management is seamless

Customer service may need some additional training to fully solve issues

Antwort von RhinoFit

Thanks for your great review of RhinoFit Gabe! We're happy you've seen the great value RhinoFit offers along with the many benefits the software includes.

Dean
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Review for RHino

Bewertet am 27.7.2019

over all its good. Most of the time when I need help there is someone to answer customer service

I dont have to bill collect anymore..i can just set people up on auto pay

its not easy to tell who has paid me. I have to log in to my credit card account and merchant account and it doesnt always have my clients name on it who paid.

Hello Dean,

Thank you for your feedback! We can assist you with some different reports that would be helpful to view your payments in RhinoFit.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Team RhinoFIt