8.522 Bewertungen
Gesamtbewertung
4,7
/
5
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,6
Funktionen
4,5
Bedienkomfort
4,7
Kundenbetreuung
4,4
97% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
8.522 Bewertungen
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

Monatliche Buchung, dannUpgrade auf ein Jahr

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

Der Gesamteindruck ist mangelhaft, da trotz Belastung des Kontos, die Software nicht im vollen Umfang benutzt werden kann. Das ist ärgerlich, zumal wenn man vorher Zugriff hatte. Zum Beispiel durch den 30 Tage Test oder ein missglücktes Update von monatlich auf ein einJahresabo. Alle Markenunterlagen sind dann verschwunden.

Vorteile

Die Software ist übersichtlich und leicht zu bedienen. deswegen hätte ich auch gern die pro Version genutzt

Nachteile

Monatliche Abbuchung mit Upgrade auf 1 Jahr
Ich hatte die monatliche Abbuchung gewählt und alles funktionierte großartig. Bei der Umbuchung auf das Jahresabo scheint dann etwas schief gelaufen zu sein. Denn das Geld wurde zwar vom Konto abgebucht, doch alle Pro Features waren nicht mehr zugänglich. Ich schrieb unzählige Mails an den Support - denn es gibt KEIN Telefonischen Support. Es kam KEINE Antwort. Ich lasse heute das Geld von der Kreditkarte zurückbuchen.

Insgesamt ist das Buchungssystem bei Canva als mangelhaft zu beschreiben. Bei mir funktionierte es nur über I Tunes beim Handy. Sofortüberweisung, Paypal, Kreditkarte Fehlanzeige. Da tritt immer eine Fehleranzeige auf.

Tolle Seite - mieser Service.

Jeheen mahmood Z.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

This is, hands down, the best graphics design tool for non-designers

Bewertet am 30.1.2020

I mostly use Canva to create social media images. This might sound rather simple. But with Canva's preset sizes, I don't have to worry about resizing, cropping, dragging anymore. That easily saves me 10 minutes per image I create - Canva is saving me hours regularly.

Vorteile

I am not a designer. Last I draw or make something was 12 years ago. But with Canva, I can make a presentable graphics in 10-15 minutes. With my skill level (I used to use MS Word Clip Art tool and Paint), I should not be able to do anything at all.

True I havent been able to draw a masterpiece, but Canva is not for that sort of work, at least not that I know of. But if you are looking for a social media post, image for your blog post, poster, cover image, Canva can handle all of those. Sure, you still need to hire a designer if you are going to do stunning artworks. But the day to day grind to produce several images everyday, either professional or personal needs, Canva is there for you. You can even create memes with it!

Another nice surprise is, you dont need a paid plan to use Canva. Only the premium features and elements are paid. And to be honest, most users dont even need them. Even I haven't used the premium feature for myself. The free plan is more than enough, better than any other free tool in the market and a few premiums too.

Nachteile

There is absolutely nothing I want to change. This is simple, intuitive, free or very, very cheap. What more can I ask for??

There is some grumblings among pro-designers who use Canva about some high-level features being absent, certain export formats not there or background remoal option not available. But this is not Photoshop and we should not treat it like that. Also, last I heard, Canva is working very hard to add more functions to their toolbox.

Emily S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SOFTWARE!!!

Bewertet am 21.12.2020

Overall I love this software and use it for any and all marketing tasks I need to acomplish, the regularly updated graphics and new graphics are always great and always poignant.

Vorteile

I love love love Canva - I use it for everything. Seriously....EVERYTHING I have designed wedding invites, thank you notes, monthly mailers, videos, social graphics, PNG's, JPGS, SO MUCH MORE! I also use them for printing marketing materials, christmas cards, posters, and more. They are amazing, the quality is great, I have only one time had a shipping delay and I print from them at a minimum monthly

Nachteile

Sometimes the platform is down and access is impossible, but they have a status page which is nice to keep myself updated.

Stephen P.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Canva is Great for Social Media

Bewertet am 31.5.2019

It's not bad for someone with no design experience as long as they are willing to pay more for printing. For the higher cost of printing you could pay a professional such as myself to design for you and print at a lower cost and higher quality. The application is bad for the overall marketing industry because it has lowered the quality standard and impact of advertisements being created by business owners who think they understand marketing, design and printing. I recently said to one of my clients who owns a high end auto detailing business and tried to create some marketing materials on his own, "I don't now how to properly wax and detail my vehicle. I would probably ruin the paint job somehow if I were to do it myself. That's why I hire a professional. I wouldn't expect you to be able to handle a design, print and marketing job either because that's not what you do." In short, stick to what you know and leave the rest to professionals. It will cost you less in the long run.

Vorteile

It's very easy to use and offers a ton of design content for free. You don't necessarily need to search outside of Canva for images but you can if you want. It's great for designing simple social banners or marketing materials quickly but there is a catch. They are trying to sell you printing services and their pricing is not competitive with quality printers.

Nachteile

I recommend Canva to clients who need to create social media marketing images. I have worked with clients who need me to print postcards, flyers or brochures that they designed on Canva and there are issues. Canva is trying to sell printing services. Their design templates are sized and setup for the printer companies they outsource to. If you design on Canva and download the files to send to a professional printer then those files are not setup correctly and require alterations to be printed. That's if there is room for alterations, but not all designs will allow for easy alteration so therefore the customer is forced to print on Canva at higher costs.

Jon L.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Perfect Image Creation For Busy People

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

Canva has been an excellent program to use. It gets used for everything from web graphics, to marketing materials, and even newsletters. At this price Canva is a no brainer. If you need quality visual materials, but don't have much time to learn a program like Photoshop, you absolutely owe it to yourself to give Canva a shot.

Vorteile

I love that it is incredibly simple to create an ad or other marketing image and resize it for lots of different formats very quickly. I can create an image once and then quickly adapt it for Facebook,Twitter, Instagram and a couple local print publications. The numerous templates are great if you need a good starting point for a project. Workflow is quick and easy, support is solid, and the access to a wide variety of royalty free images is a very nice inclusion with a paid account.

Nachteile

Honestly, there aren't very many. I suppose you could add more advanced features a la Photoshop. But doing that would begin to interfere with the ease of use that Canva offers. I understand that Canva offers some other features like background removal, but I am unsure of how to access them, and haven't really had a chance to dig in that far.

Ada jocabeth Á.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The best tool for creative people at any age

Bewertet am 24.10.2020

Excellent app design, it is very easy to use for all types of people. You can access from your Google account, Facebook or email. It has many categories of templates, you can find the perfect template for what you are looking for. You can make banners from your phone easily and creatively, besides you can insert your own images. It has many templates with predefined sizes for youtube videos, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook posts, you name it.

Vorteile

It has a lot of graphic design tools that are easy to use even for people with zero design knowledge. You can access it from a pc or smartphone, which is very practical. It has a large number of vectors, a wide variety of default templates for anything, and many fonts to choose from. You can also create animations for your videos easily. It does NOT have annoying ads. In addition, it allows teamwork in the cloud, which is very important for this time of contingency.

Nachteile

The free version lacks cool features and the pro version can be a little bit expensive. In the mobile application, the option to share pdf is not available and if you compress the png image the image loses quality when sharing by WhatsApp.

Avash K.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

An Awesome Graphic Desigining Tool That Can Be Used By Anyone

Bewertet am 31.10.2020

I absolutely love it.

Thousands of well-designed templates, elements, awesome looking photos - all in one place with a powerful editor and great UI. I highly recommend it for everyone.

Vorteile

I am not a graphic designer, but I can design simple graphics easily - all thanks to Canva. I have been using Canva for over 2 years now - to design social media posts for our Facebook page, some graphics for my personal blog. It would cost me hundreds and hundreds of $$$ if I hired graphic designers but Canva works as good for only about $10 a month. Canva also saves me time as I don't need to explain my idea to designers and then wait for them to complete design - I can choose template I like and then make a good looking design in less than 10 minutes for less than $10 a month. I absolutely love the power of Canva.

Nachteile

I don't have any problem with Canva. I sometimes miss advanced tools like pen tools but they are for advanced users and require advanced software.

With Canva, I can choose from thousands of already available templates, elements, photos and then edit them to reflect my idea. I can't make designs in advanced software as easily as I can make in Canva.

So while I do miss advanced features like pen tool sometimes - there's nothing that I don't like about Canva.

Jennifer S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Perfect for social media content creation

Bewertet am 12.11.2020

Canva remains my favorite platform for editing images for social media posts.

Vorteile

Canva does almost everything I need to create social media images. It's not the most intuitive platform I have used, but it's easy enough to learn. I love that you can create, save, or purchase templates to use over and over. It's a time saver, especially with pinterest.

Nachteile

I wish you could crop images. Sometimes I just feel like it's not an intuitive program.

Sylvester M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

DESIGN LIKE A PRO

Bewertet am 28.12.2020

Canva is a powerful and easy to use design tool. The templates save you the hustle of figuring out where to start and how to go about designing beautiful graphics. It's easy to customize elements.

Vorteile

It's user friendly and time-saving. Everything is as simple as drag and drop or copy-paste. It makes you feel like a pro designer.

Nachteile

The free version has limited functionalities but still delivers.

Ayomide I.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

My favourite design software, easy to use!

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

I don't need to hire a graphic designer to make designs for me. There are so many templates to choose from and simply edit to suit my taste. You can you it on your smartphone, just like me.

Vorteile

Canva is very easy to use. It saves alot of time. Has tons of templates that makes it so easy to create social media post designs for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube as well as to make quick posters use to advertise offline. I love using this app.

Nachteile

The pro version has a lot of cool and interesting features unlike d free version. The pro version is a little bit expensive to me.

Kate E.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Canva makes marketing easy

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

I've used Canva for years for my digital marketing needs.

Vorteile

Price and ease of use. The software is free with an option for more features paid. Canva makes graphic design accessible to those without creative backgrounds.

Nachteile

Some layouts could be updated more. It would be nice if there were more varieties available, but other than that it's great.

Michelle S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Musik
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Go Pro With Canva

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

My overall experience with Canva has been excellent. I can create social marketing campaigns, post to social media, and with the features they offer through Canva Pro, I can integrate my team and get everyone on the same page.

Vorteile

The best part of Canva is all the available features they have for both free and paid plans. They are easy to use and you don't have to be a graphic design artist to create something amazing! The impact they've had on my business has been huge.

Nachteile

I feel like they could be better organization within the software itself. For example, better ways to organize uploaded pictures/videos etc. I also feel like the customer service could be a little more friendly and timely.

Liezl J.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Best product in years!

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

FABULOUS! Love it! From day one, could hug it. Its easy to sign up, easy to use, easy to store and easy to access my business logos, colours etc. it has remarkable features, options, and works quickly - no big time lags.

Canva has saved me years of time and frustration. It honestly is the best thing since sliced bread. My favourite and top rated software application - for everyone!

The options to make simple animated or short videos without costing an arm and a leg has been the star power cherry on top!

Vorteile

Canva is my new best friend!! Its the most useful, designer friendly, user friendly, time saving product I've used in years! It offers phenomenal features that are easy to use. I often choose to use Canva over my high-end photo editing and design software that is 8x the cost!

I use it almost daily for social posts, web design pictures, logos, documents, posters and sale notices.
I spent years learning how to use high end design software, and can spend hours getting something right. On Canva I can get the job done in half an hour and get on with my life! Its WONDERFUL!

The sizing guidelines have saved me 10 000 grey hairs (I've spent the last few years trying to keep up with social media changes and recommended sizing that hardly ever displays correctky and ruins the work done).

The resizing options allows me to perfect designs for multiple outlets - quickly!

I cannot recommend Canva highly enough. Aside from my Accounting software - this product tops my list and will be the very last item to go in a costs cutting endeavour. It saves me oodles and oodles of time to get designs done - well, and get on with my business.

The new invite a team mate option is going to be useful!

Nachteile

The background remover sometimes fails or stalls -totally understandable with so much going on that needs to happen - but it is a little frustrating.

Also, the new background brush (to put back or refine the removing background edit) is a wonderful option - but isn't as easy to access if you want to go back. You get one chance and that's it. Again, totally understandable, its probably beta - and very cool. So grateful all the same as you work on it.

Sometimes the elements colours cant be changed. E.g. a yellow star sprinkle can't be made purple to match a palette. A filter can be applied but thats about it.

I've discovered that the access to photo search is MUCH better from within the design creation field. If you search pendulum on the platform you get maybe 5 photos. If you search for photos from within the design process there are are hundreds! Its much easier to search on the big screen than in a dropdown - so if you could make the design algorithms available on the photos search page it would rock!

Jenny A.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Excellent for "on-the-fly" design without the burden of $$$ software

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

I use canva all the time. Not just for business but also for quick and easy personal things like birthday party invites, social media graphics for personal feeds, and I even designed last years holiday postcards from my family in Canva! It does not replace Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign for more complex projects, but it's amazing for probably 80% of the design most people need.

Vorteile

Canva is perfect for designers and non-designers alike. With Canva there is no longer ANY excuse to layout anything in Word, got it? It's easy to use, has all the basic elements you could need to create nearly all visual or print materials! Need graphics for emails? Check! Social media? Check! Postcards? CHECK. This is perfect for those who need light but flexible design options without the financial crush or learning curve of full blown Adobe products.

Nachteile

There's really nothing to dislike. Its' affordable, it's ay to use, it has plenty of options for elements and you can add your own if you want...

Kristine A.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

You can do it all on CANVA! You are only limited to your imagination.

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

Using and becoming familiar with CANVA has been a privilege I'm honored to have. My flyer making skills are now comparable to those who use expensive software's such as Illustrator or Photoshop, without the hassle of having to go through trainings or paying those hefty prices. It has made creating posts for social media so much easier and enjoyable. Editing on CANVA is a breeze, not even Publisher can compare.

Vorteile

My job demands flyers, banners and marketing materials to be made daily. You don't need a fancy software to do any of those things, all you need is CANVA. Canva is beyond user friendly. They give you all the tools needed to create any project, right at your fingertips. They are constantly adding new features and improving their old ones. They have plenty of templates to choose from which you can make your own or you can start completely from scratch. Although the paid version obviously has better options when it comes to clipart and different elements, however, there are a ton of free options to choose from that are sometimes just as good! I am constantly recommending CANVA to people in all different lines of work, because it really does work for anyone and anything.

Nachteile

The thing I like least about CANVA, which is in no way a deal breaker, is having to pay for the full version in order to have access to the best clipart/elements. However, I have always been able to complete my work and am always pleased with the finished product, all while using the free version.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Fantastic all-in-one graphic design application

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

Canva helps me to really easily create graphics for my social media accounts in a time efficient and seemless way. Without canva I simply wouldn't be where I am today with the ability to create high quality designs that really stand out

Vorteile

Canva has a wide array of templates that are brilliant to get to grips with graphic design. This makes it a fanastic web application for complete begginers.

Also, I love how canva has features that integrate with stock photo sites such as pexels. This means that I on't have to download stock photos to my computer for usage in my designs and then upload them.

The ability to have multiple pages in the same canva document is also a very useful feature. It means that I can create multiple designs and templats all in the same place without having to switch documents

Finally, I find that the the ability to search for various assets and also sort them in to folders is great. This helps with keeping everything organised and making them easy to locate.

Nachteile

I sometimes find canva can be quite slow when you have lots of pages in the same document or have a wide variety of elements within your document. This can be frustrating at times, but it is a very rare occurance.

Also, the background removal feature is often pretty poor for complex images (but, don't get me wrong it is fantastic for simple images due to its speed and ease of use). So, it'd definitley be useful to have a tool where you can roughly outline what parts of the image you want to select before going to remove the background rather than after it.

Paddy W.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bau
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

I recommend Canva to everyone I talk to about marketing

Bewertet am 12.11.2020

My 45 year old, family-run company enjoys the advantages of a very good reputation. However it takes a LOT of creative work to stay there in our extremely competitive field. I need to be able to keep our social marketing and website, etc. cooking every day. I need to ensure that my messages to the public and existing clients are eye-catching, informative and memorable. Canva helps me make sure that I have the time and tools to do this every day.

Vorteile

Ease of use for sure. I am not a techie person but I love creating my own marketing pieces with our company branding instead of hiring it out. Canva's "branding kit" (once I learned it existed), lets me brand easily with my own corporate palette.

Nachteile

I don't think there is anything I like least.. there are a lot of features here that I still haven't learned and would like to have more time to devote to learning. Canva does so much already but I know there's more great 'stuff' in there!

Faisal R.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Canva Made Me Uninstall The Most Popular Vector Design Tool

Bewertet am 30.10.2020

I am working as a content marketer. Since my agency is very small, I manage all the stuff alone. From writing content to designing graphics and to marketing them. For the jack of all trades, like me, an intuitive tool is needed that requires a little learning curve to get the things done quickly.

Canva is such a kind of tool. When a friend of mine told me about this, I thought it would be yet another fancy editing app just for social media. But I was completely wrong. This is a professional tool and it has a bunch of features.

Once, I believed that graphic design is not possible without using the so-called vector design tools like Illustrator. They are indeed more advanced for gigantic production houses. But, for small marketing agencies like me, Canva is more than enough.

The main thing I liked about this tool is the power of its free version. No other tool is offering such flexibility in the free version. It's enough for personal usages. And, you won't have to face any watermark issues. Although, I have subscribed to the yearly plan and I am loving it.

Vorteile

The first and foremost benefit of this tool is easy to use UI. The traditional design tools, even in this modern era, could not implement a modern user interface. Although they have a lot of features, they are cluttered with unnecessary things in the UI. This makes a new person like me totally frustrated.

Canva is very easy to use with a lot of free templates. And, if you subscribe to the premium plan you are getting a lot more. Design tools like Photoshop and Illustrator require a lot of processing power and storage space. Do you know what is the most interesting thing? I can create a design with Canva while I am commuting on my 4 years old iPad!

The inbuilt image and elements library is a great feature. I don't like searching for elements on Google and then include those in my design. Rather I just type what kind of image I need in the Canva search bar and 90 percent of the time I get that. Although, you can always upload your own photos to it.

A good design requires good typefaces. The Canva font library is adequate for that. There are a lot of free fonts for you to try out in your design. Did I just forget to mention motion graphics? There are a lot of motion graphics templates too for creating engaging content for social media.

Nachteile

I am using Canva for a long time. It's improving day by day. I don't think anyone will be able to mention any cons of this tool. However, certain things should be improved. For example, the image library should be enriched. If they can introduce the support for vector files it would be awesome. I hope the Canva team will come with more features that will help content marketers like me.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

If Canva were a guy I would have had his babies! 😋

Bewertet am 18.10.2020

Canva makes it easy and simple for the average person to create their own professional brand. It's user-friendly fun to use, and gives you helpful prompts and tips. It's great for veteran creators or someone who just decided they want to create a professional looking pictures, with quality themes and colors. I use it for all my social media post, thumbnails, and wallpaper.

Vorteile

I'm a youtuber. When I began, it was hard looking for software and app for stunning pics and thumbnails I could edit and flex my creativity. Yes, its all about colors, photos, fonts.... what doesn't this software have. The thing about it is that it's flexible. Social media posts, Book covers, Flyers, logos, whatever you need to create your brand canva has you covered. The saving and sharing features are super easy, and pretty ingenious. You can save it to your gallery or post it directly to your social media, but wait people that's just the tip of the iceberg. You can also save it with out a background. For those who love to create, an interchangeble background image is awesome. Sometimes you need to use another software or app to do this, but canva does this. Its like the gift that keeps on giving, but in the absolute best way. Hundreds of themes, and stock pics all in HD. Short vids, stickers, illustrations, lines and shapes adds variety to whatever you want to create. I also enjoy the fact that you can pick exactly what size photo you want. Pre- arranged sizes for social media are great for exact measurements, so their are no unecessary changes. Ah the joy of technology! The free trial is great, as well as a month long lol! Yup! And the premium version is surprisingly affordable! So if you are on a budget, its right up your alley and worth the money. Plus you can use it long enough until you get use to it. 😏

Nachteile

I have only one complaint about this software. The logos aren't for those who are looking for more. The themes are too simple for a more adventurous creator, but if you have new and are simple it doesn't matter. Other than that its all good.

Rachel Y.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Review for Canva

Bewertet am 15.10.2020

Canva is an online design tool. Its biggest advantage is that it allows us to make simply and attractive resume, poster, cover of public account, business card, product logo and even flyers, and all of them are for free! I can design very good works just like a professional designer even without professional education, and I could earn extra money when I get freelancing design the job just using Canva

Vorteile

Canva allows you to make great images without being a graphic design expert. I have now used it many times to handle simple things, such as organizing cute Instagram pictures to more complex designs for our new marketing materials. If I sound enthusiastic, it is because of me.

Nachteile

Event allocation is handled by canvas, but events of replaced content need to be handled by themselves.
Relying on expectations, high fidelity cannot be achieved, and performance decreases when canvas is long. And Canva only edit some details in the design, such as movement and auxiliary lines. Sometimes the platform loses the speed.

Bethany W.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Easy to use design software for amateurs

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

Canva has been an excellent resource that I use regularly in my career. I like that it's a month-by-month payment option so that I can participate in the premium subscription for the months I need it and save cost for my municipality on the months I don't. You need virtually no training to learn how to use this program and the longer you use it, the better designs you are able to produce. Canva is constantly updating and adding new features!

Vorteile

I have no design credentials but have needed to create social media graphics for community events. Canva has stepped in to support my lack of training in this area and is so simple to learn, create beautiful graphics and print materials. Their templates are well designed and easy to edit. Their premium suite allows you to set color schemes for your organization and use premium stock images and icons in all of the materials for no additional cost. The ability to add team members to designs so you can work collaboratively is incredibly helpful as well. You are able drag, drop and resize everything so it's incredibly easy to edit the design into the exact style you want. The ability to print at a low cost directly from Canva provides such a streamlining effect. I've printed everything from posters to business cards and I've always been impressed by the packaging and the final product of what I've ordered. There are so many customizations with the style of paper and finishes that it's easy to meet quality standards printing directly from Canva.

Nachteile

Every once in a while, I will get a design to exactly where I want it but, when the graphic downloads, text and/or icons will be out of place and misaligned. I have to do trial and error guessing to figure out where to misalign the text/icons on the design so it would download in the proper locations. It's frustrating. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

Tarunabh D.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kino & Film
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

The best online graphics designer with readymade customizable templates

Bewertet am 12.10.2020

Canva is a very easy online designing app that delivers result really fast. From a promotional and online marketing perspective, using designs created completely within the Canva workspace enables me to save time and maintain a professional standard and consistency in all my final outputs.
The readymade templates are very well-thought-out and I can easily find a suitable design template of my niche to modify and kick start my creation process, even in times when I am having difficulty to conceptualize a creative design. I highly recommend Canva for both amateurs as well as professional designers. Even non-designers can achieve a decent output with the help of Canva.

Vorteile

Before using Canva Pro, I was using Photoshop regularly and combining it with templates from Envato Elements. It yielded quality results no doubt, but it was a time-consuming process. I was not expecting Canva to be a replacement of Photoshop, but since I had to design lots of posters and graphic ads for social media regular posting, Photoshop wasn't the best choice. Canva really solved this problem. I can design professional quality graphic designs, posters, banners, flyers, brochures, invitations and business cards, logos, infographics - you name it, Canva has it all! Not only does it have thousands of top quality templates to choose from, I can also start from scratch and do a combination of different elements and assets, that can be selected from Canva's readily accessible library of millions of the best premium stock photos & videos, png elements & cliparts, and a vast collection of fonts. Another very helpful aspect worth mentioning is the ease of navigating and using the editing features and tools available within the Canva designing workspace. There is virtually no lag or glitches when you play with the dials of image effects and adjustment windows or when you resize and reposition, or copy certain design elements from one template to the other. The background remover tool inbuilt is probably the best one online, that I know of. All these wonderful features makes the whole workflow of using Canva layouts very convenient and satisfying.

Nachteile

Canva's monthly and yearly pricing for the Pro version are expensive to maintain.
In comparison to Photoshop, I find the layering of Canva templates and the editing and selecting of each layer within a composition/layout, very inconvenient. When layers are overlapping, there's few to no options to modify and select individual layers with ease.
Also, when I drag a new image into my layout, it snaps and replaces existing image and I have to really struggle to avoid Canva automatically doing that.
A better folder organizing system for my custom uploads, with tags can go long way in bringing more discipline and efficiency to the workflow.
The video or animation editing is very primitive, and even other basic designer tools like Placeit or invideo have much better and diverse ways of video creation. Canva still lacks a timeline editor window or keyframe animation, like that found in Pix teller.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Excellent Tool for someone with no Design and Video editing skills

Bewertet am 2.10.2020

to be honest, Canva is one of the Best design and video editing tools in the market right now but, I believe the Canva team can make a lot of improvements and add some helpful tools to make it very easy for us to use and save us a lot of time.
for me, It's a great experience and that's why I use it daily because it helped me to create a lot of creative designs in a short time.

Vorteile

Easy to use tool and user-friendly especially for those without any designing and video editing skills.
Perfect Images and Video and Templates for quick designs and videos.
A lot of vector images and elements with free commercial use.
All my designs are being saved in my account and no need to download them as PSD or something like this.
You can undo any changes and I like the work History option ( still beta but, so far so good ).
Amazing free to use fonts and font styles with different colors.
Free one month trial and you can cancel it anytime you want without any charges on your credit card or PayPal.

Nachteile

In costume dimensions, you can't create designs more than 5000*5000 px.
On the project page, you can't have more tools like for example layers, effects, background...etc.
Not enough tools like the Erase tool, Selection tool, Remove Background tool, Color Hunt tool...etc
Don't have a lot of text styles and effects to choose from.
No stroke tool to add Stroke to the elements or the text.
You can't marge two or three layers together ( you can group them but, it's not like margin them and making them like one layer not three layers in one group ).
You can't work with a transparent background.
not enough video effects and transactions to chose from to add them to your videos.

Jean G.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Easier than Photoshop

Bewertet am 3.9.2020

using canva completely transformed how I create content for my company. I do a variety of things from making flyers for events that are going on in my studio to creating YouTube videos. In both these scenarios I use Canva. I'm able to create beautiful thumbnails using Canva and I Would put the thumbnails I've made against any other popular YouTubers thumbnails. Canva proves that you don't need an expensive editing software and an arts degree to create beautiful designs for your company and your brand!

Vorteile

I have to tell you I've been using Canva for several years now and It has made my life as The business owner and content creator much easier. I think what I like most about Canada is that it's a program that is built for would be designers to design things like thumbnails for platforms like YouTube or Facebook. Or create flyers and banners for Instagram and Facebook. What I like most is that it's much easier to use than a platform like Adobe Photoshop and it has a lot of the same features. Plus, they're always updating the software so just when you think you're going to have to switch over to using a new platform like Adobe they update things and add that one feature you've always wanted. Like for example the transparency feature that they just added a year or two back has been a real game changer for me. It's really helped me because now I've been able to make images have clear backgrounds and I don't believe that they used to have that. It's opened up possibilities for what I can do in the software. And by the way this is coming from someone who does know how to use Photoshop. I use Photoshop and I use Lightroom but I always go to Canva first because it's simpler to use and it's by far more accessible for beginners. Also, you don't have to use the premium service with Canva but I highly recommend it because the cost is rather low and you get access to so many different features like stock images and other editing tools that make the price worth it.

Nachteile

One of the only cons I can see with Canva is that I wish it had more editing tools. So, sometimes I do have to edit an image in an Adobe program but be honest that's very rare.

Miquéias B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The biggest and best online design software to bring your creations to life

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

I use the software for almost all things that have some need for graphic creation, even if it is not necessarily related to my infoproduct projects, such as creating posts for instagram or facebook, a very useful service if user wants to send a personalized message to a loved one. In addition, I have used the platform to create a book cover, blog banner, menu, logo, business card, Facebook cover, resume, Facebook ad and much more.

Vorteile

I love using the Canva software, but what attracts me the most is that the platform is completely online and because of that, no program is needed. With it any user new to design can develop different digital pieces, such as advertisements, invitations, banners, infographics, presentations, business cards, social media posts, e-books and whatever your creativity wants. The entire process of using the site is completely intuitive, there is no need to have prior knowledge to start using it.

Nachteile

Even with all the incredible features that Canva offers, as a user I notice the need to improve the loading speed and fluidity of use on the platform, because sometimes the service is unstable, but nothing that can harm the use on the computer.