6.520 Bewertungen
6.520 Bewertungen
Jeheen mahmood Z.
Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

This is, hands down, the best graphics design tool for non-designers

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 30.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I mostly use Canva to create social media images. This might sound rather simple. But with Canva's preset sizes, I don't have to worry about resizing, cropping, dragging anymore. That easily saves me 10 minutes per image I create - Canva is saving me hours regularly.

I am not a designer. Last I draw or make something was 12 years ago. But with Canva, I can make a presentable graphics in 10-15 minutes. With my skill level (I used to use MS Word Clip Art tool and Paint), I should not be able to do anything at all.

True I havent been able to draw a masterpiece, but Canva is not for that sort of work, at least not that I know of. But if you are looking for a social media post, image for your blog post, poster, cover image, Canva can handle all of those. Sure, you still need to hire a designer if you are going to do stunning artworks. But the day to day grind to produce several images everyday, either professional or personal needs, Canva is there for you. You can even create memes with it!

Another nice surprise is, you dont need a paid plan to use Canva. Only the premium features and elements are paid. And to be honest, most users dont even need them. Even I haven't used the premium feature for myself. The free plan is more than enough, better than any other free tool in the market and a few premiums too.

There is absolutely nothing I want to change. This is simple, intuitive, free or very, very cheap. What more can I ask for??

There is some grumblings among pro-designers who use Canva about some high-level features being absent, certain export formats not there or background remoal option not available. But this is not Photoshop and we should not treat it like that. Also, last I heard, Canva is working very hard to add more functions to their toolbox.

Thomas F.
Branche: Immobilien
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Simple and Sleek design with decent functionality

Bewertet am 9.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall Canva is a great program whether using the free templates and graphics or unlocking their super high quality paid templates and graphics. Either way you won't be disappointed. I've been using Canva for a while and they keep getting better. It's real helped me on my Facebook post to educate my customers and make high quality infographics.

This tool is great for quickly creating infographics for real estate educational pieces that you can post on your social media platforms. Canva has templates for all types of postings that are fairly easy to customize. If you know the look and feel of the design you're going for then just flip through their large selection of templates, select the one you want, and make the adjustments you desire. It's that easy. The functionality is limited but powerful enough for almost any task. One positive to the limited functionality is that you don't get overwhelmed with all the options like some other programs which leaves you getting stuck in an endless loop of trying to find the "best" font or the best transitions. It's a simple, clean, inexpensive tool. Also, the export and import features are great. You can import your own photos, logos, etc. and the export function let's you export your creation to a bunch of different formats for whatever platform you want to share on. It's a great program with a large volume of quality stock images, graphics, fonts and templates to tackle any presentation. It works seamlessly with our real estate posts.

One downside to the software is the difficulty of changing the location of certain items in the layout. It can be cumbersome when compared to some of the other programs out there to relocate items within the presentation. The only other downside is that a lot of the graphics and templates are not free so you options are limited with the free version.

Stephen P.

Canva is Great for Social Media

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's not bad for someone with no design experience as long as they are willing to pay more for printing. For the higher cost of printing you could pay a professional such as myself to design for you and print at a lower cost and higher quality. The application is bad for the overall marketing industry because it has lowered the quality standard and impact of advertisements being created by business owners who think they understand marketing, design and printing. I recently said to one of my clients who owns a high end auto detailing business and tried to create some marketing materials on his own, "I don't now how to properly wax and detail my vehicle. I would probably ruin the paint job somehow if I were to do it myself. That's why I hire a professional. I wouldn't expect you to be able to handle a design, print and marketing job either because that's not what you do." In short, stick to what you know and leave the rest to professionals. It will cost you less in the long run.

It's very easy to use and offers a ton of design content for free. You don't necessarily need to search outside of Canva for images but you can if you want. It's great for designing simple social banners or marketing materials quickly but there is a catch. They are trying to sell you printing services and their pricing is not competitive with quality printers.

I recommend Canva to clients who need to create social media marketing images. I have worked with clients who need me to print postcards, flyers or brochures that they designed on Canva and there are issues. Canva is trying to sell printing services. Their design templates are sized and setup for the printer companies they outsource to. If you design on Canva and download the files to send to a professional printer then those files are not setup correctly and require alterations to be printed. That's if there is room for alterations, but not all designs will allow for easy alteration so therefore the customer is forced to print on Canva at higher costs.

Jonathan L.

User Since They Were Young

Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When I was a fledgling independent designer, I needed a design solution that gave me much of the power of Adobe Illustrator, but without the cost. I also wanted something that didn't require me to install software on my machine – aka cloud-based. After seeing a post from Guy Kawasaki, who was evangelizing for the company, I decided to try Canva out. Over the years, the company has added loads of useful features that helped me decide to start all my designers off with Canva rather than app software. Also, having teams and a brand kit available are a boon for creating designs for our own in-house work.

I started my marketing business with the idea that I'd grow it with remote staff. I realized that meant I'd need to find a design solution that gave me the power of Illustrator without the cost and the necessity if installing software. Enter Canva, the cloud-based designer's Swiss army knife. With Canva, I can be in Buenos Aires, add a member to my team in Los Angeles, and get them straight to work...regardless of whether they're subscribed to Adobe's suite. Furthermore, the Canva interface has gotten much more robust over the years: smart guides, excellent export options, direct access to stock images – so the need for us to turn to Adobe is less and less.

Generally, the Canva team has really built an excellent product, so there's not much I can complain about. However, there is one small, nuanced thing I'd really like. With security and privacy becoming so important now, I would love to have two-factor authentication through an authenticator app. Canva does have 2FA through a text message, but my team travels a lot and our phones have been lost or stolen often. But we all have 1Password on our computers to generate security codes, which would have saved time, so adding an authenticator option for 2FA would be incredibly useful.

Paulo otávio D.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

No wonder it's so well known. You cannot go wrong.

Bewertet am 21.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use it for both internal and external business needs whenever we want professional or fun-looking visual publications that won't take a lot of time to make (or money to pay a pro).

First of all, it's really easy to use. Tools are a no-brainer for the most part (or require little exploring), and unlike in other offline apps, it has tons of resources (icons, images, even text templates with different sizes and fonts) just a couple of clicks away, so the best part is that it saves you a lot of time when you're in a hurry. We use it whenever we don't have time for getting a pro/a designer to do it while still needing something that looks either professional or even fun (for internal events, for example – making internal announcements). It's also quite affordable, and can be used even for some business needs. Great for designing T-shirts quickly; it even gives you the measures if you search.

Such simplicity and clean UI/UX comes at the cost of making a few really basic needs surprisingly slightly more complex than they should, such as when you have to draw a line. There's no "pencil", so you have to go to shapes, find a line you like, and then use it and adapt it. Still quite easy, but adding a few basic custom drawing tools wouldn't hurt.

Christopher M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Canva Definitely Understands Its Users!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 26.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with Canva is a 9/10. Whenever I need a quick design made or even some design inspiration, Canva is a great resource to turn to. The design assets that they provide are up-to-date and have provided my team with a quick way to create templates for the current project and future ones. In total, Canva has saved my team thousands of hours over the 2 years that we have used the software.

Canva makes good design available to just about anyone with a desktop or mobile device. They provide plenty of templates for a wide range of different formats including digital and print. These templates are constantly updated and in-touch with modern design trends. In the editor, the software provides automatic guidelines that help the user understand symmetry, composition, and ratios. For users looking for pre-made graphics or stock photos, Canva also provides a huge selection of assets that can be dragged and dropped into any design.

Some features commonly used by illustrators such as a "Selector Tool" or basic masking tools are not available.

Avendanogonzalezs L.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Hooped on Canva: The best desition for NonCreative Professionals

Bewertet am 16.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Once you get in ¨the Flow¨you will be able to create any Ad or other product that you can create with Canva in a very short period of time. Of course, it will be a nice way to start from scratch and learning each day a new way to add a visual value that can lead you to attract new customers.

As a professional, I have no chance as a Designer. Definitely I am not what a can recall ¨an artist¨, but, since I started to use CANVA, I have a revolutionary change in the way I create my ads for my job. Once I got the patience and the creativity starts to flow, I became an exceptional artist (jocking....of course, it is in my standards). Canva is the best software to create your own Ads and it is a very user-friendly solution. I love it. Now I am testing the Canva Pro, so maybe I will be creating a better than ever Ads for my customers, empowering my job in a very complex world right now. Do not waste more time, and hooped on Canva.

The problem is not the software, the issue is the user. If you plan to make any Ad and create a very empowering idea to attract new customers, you must take your time and of course, use all the potential of Canva. It is a very cool software, so you have to spend some time learning what you can create. Be smart, spend time and make some ads. It is the only way to learn and maximize your potential.

Francisco C.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Save money on photoshop or high end software if you need to design for social networks

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its been great, I tried the paying plan but didnt actually got to use it at full.
Im sticking with the free plan since I use it only for quick youtube thumbnails or facebook posts that dont require more than JPG format and a couple of PDF files.
If you plan to use it like that you can try the 30 days pro plan and see if it fits your needs. For me the free is way more than expected

The ease of use in Canva is as simple as a drag and drop.
You can choose from a lot of objects like images, text, shapes and now even video and gifs to create an engaging post for social media.
Since you have all the sizes available from start you choose your end use, pick the size and from there you just let your imagination do the rest.

For the free plan you get a LOT of benefits, but the problem is if you need to purchase or get a few extra things like premium images or shapes or export in specific ways like transparent PNG.
The payment plan is kinda cheap and you unlock good things but the problem is the micro transactions of stock imagery which you have to purchase item by item and those arent cheap.
I recommend to get the free plan and an external stock if you need the basic process.
If you want to replace photoshop all together you have to go pro (of course you wont be able to do the same) but at least you get more export methods and lots of stock included.

Matthew W.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Game-changing design software

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used it both for social media posts (photo and video) and for presentations.

Amazing flow for both.

The time it takes me to build a presentation or post image is now just the amount of time I need to think about what I am going to say and how I will say it. Manipulating Canva takes essentially no time and I can do the image manipulation and color changes mindlessly as I focus on refining my message.

- Time saving flow
- Good, fast cloud experience with minimal latency
- All basic design and layout functions covered
- Compatibility is adequate for our needs

No cons per se, the product is great and I do not have any complaints. I will, however, use this space to ask for improvements and other features I would like to see:

- Faster refreshing of copied content in gallery

- More and deeper integrations with social schedulers (ideally an option right in the "Publish" button)

- It could be easier to search and sort visual elements (especially photos and videos)

- Very specific, I know, but: I had to Google how to extend a thin line (expanding it would always make it thicker). Found out that it is possible, but practically need to zoom in on the line and carefully aim your mouse to grab the side of it...

Samuel L.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

When design is not necessarily your thing

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 13.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Canva is a brilliant design software solution for people that need simple graphics made for both digital and print. I have used it for multiple social media posts and covers and also for posters and even for business cards. Its idea for people that aren't great a colour and layout as it has premade themes that makes its as simple as 1-2-3.

I've been using design software for over 20 years although Canva is the ideal tool for people who little or no experience. Even with that been said I still love it for its simplicity, ease of use and premade template that anyone can put together in minutes

At the beginning of using Canva sometimes, I inserted elements and themes without realising there was a charge for them, only to workout at the end when trying to download my completed masterpiece that I needed to pay.

Rhea D.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Multipurpose Creative Tool

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As the Marketing Head of a student organization at my university, Canva is my go-to tool to make and decorate flyers for event promotions, set up stories with the designs provided by Canva, to be uploaded on social media- Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn as well as the organization website. I also use Canva personally for creating Adoption Posts for dogs and cats and share them over Whatsapp, Instagram, and Facebook. Canva has a variety of templates to choose from and also gives you the flexibility to upload your own designs from the web which is why I particularly like this software.

I use Canva on a weekly basis to make flyers and posters for the promotion of my student organization's events. I love how versatile Canva is in its functionality right from developing, flyers, posters, infographics and Instagram stories. After using Canva I haven't gone to any other product. I especially love the feature where it allows other team members to collaborate and make its usage more open source for the entire team. As a student volunteering for the organization, I really like how Canva allows you to access functionalities for free to create your artwork.

While creating content, a lot of screen space is taken by the functionalities and templates and these are not adjustable. Because of this, the actual screen space of the flyer being created reduces. At times the flyer area during editing is really small and difficult to work with. Although Canva allows you to zoom to increase the flyer/poster size, it involves a lot of scrolling to add in new features. It would be really beneficial if Canva allows resizing functionality and template areas.

Andrew H.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Canva: Quick and easy to use

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I find this an invaluable tool for running our organisation. It vastly simplifies graphics creation and speeds up the process. But I consider it an addition to something like Photoshop or Pixelmator Pro, rather than a replacement.

This is a really great tool for creating simple and repeatable designs. We have used it to create social media posts, flyers, and even our annual report. There are many things I like about Canva:

* There is a good library of free-to-use graphics and clip-art. The pro-version (reasonably priced) now includes the right to use every stock-footage photo and asset on the site.

* It is so intuitive and easy to use. I have used Photoshop and Pixelmator on the Mac and although they are very powerful they have a difficult learning curve - Canva does not have all those features, but you can get many (most?) tasks done quickly and with no training.

* It is very template driven, so you can work from existing templates that they provide, or create your own template to use. We designed a template for our social media posts and can now adapt and reuse it very simply.

* You can upload your logo and the corporate colours you use with your brand and they are stored in the site and easily accessible every time you create something

* All of your work is stored and conducted online. There is no software to install! You can always find your work. You never lose your work.

* You can export your work in a variety of formats - including with a bleed and crop marks for commercial printing. I've had items printed professionally and they have looked spectacular.

* The system is not good at giving you pixel perfect control. There are no rulers that I have discovered in the system - this is frustrating if you need some elements of the design to be in exactly the right place. This has not stopped us creating printed matter, but it is sometimes frustrating.

* There are occasionally tasks that I cannot do in Canva and need to resort to other applications to do, for example removing the background from an image through a custom crop.

Emilie josephine M.
Branche: Essen & Trinken
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Canva is perfect if you are on a tight budget or schedule!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 27.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Canva is a perfect solution for anyone who owns their own business or is thinking of starting their own. In 15 minutes - you can have a social media post, an Infographic, or a presentation all done. It is very cost effective (I believe we paid $13/mo when we first started a paid subscription) and gives you access to thousands of icons, videos, photos, fonts, and templates. When I ran our social media in the beginning, Canva allowed me to create 50-75 social media posts in a couple of hours. My team can now do 500 in the same time period and it has thus increased our productivity tenfold.

Canva is an absolute dream to work with. Not only is their product cheap (you can get started for free and this includes many free photos and elements), but it is extremely user friendly and has a vast library of templates. Starting with the free version and paying for “add-on” single images or videos (even if you do not have pro, you can pay for individual items you want) is the best way to get acquainted with Canva without the commitment. However, once you start using it regularly - I can almost guarantee you will fall in love with it.

There is almost nothing I do not like about Canva, but if I was forced to choose something it would be that videos downloaded “all at once” does not end up as individual files in a zip folder like pictures do, but rather as one continuous video. I can appreciate why this is great for those who do not have a video editing software, but I wish there was an option to “opt out” of the download as one single file (the workaround is to download each “page” individually, but this takes time).

Mark W.
Branche: Rundfunkmedien
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Canva is the PERFECT Social Media Tool

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 5.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Canva is great. There are paid options which may help certain users get further use out of the software. But again, if you know how to use some other software to combine with Canva, you'll get the best overall experience. But even if you only know how to use Canva and nothing else, you'll likely be very impressed with the kinds of graphics you can create completely free of charge. Any social media user that is not an expert in graphic design, should be using Canva to make their social media pop.

I love Canva due to the amount of things you can do with it completely free. It really is a great tool to make social media graphics really shine. It definitely is worth having some basic skills with other software such as Photoshop, which will make your Canva experience that much better.

Canva really is just for templates and it's best you use your own photos to upload. So if you can edit photos how you like, but can't create templates from scratch, marrying your very basic photo editing skills, with the ease of use of Canva is just a perfect combination.

Sometimes, editing the templates can be a bit clunky and frustrating. The tools that they have in place to edit are pretty good and I honestly don't know what can be done to fix it. But making small tweaks to the templates could sometimes be a pain. Sometimes I like the style of a template, but want to make a small adjustment to it, and it creates a bigger headache than I'd like it to. For example, in certain templates if you want to add more words than in their example text, it could create some funky layout issues. I wish Canva would do a better job in adding more "flexibility" to their templates.

Kacie H.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Ideal for sharp-looking visuals, no graphic design experience necessary!

Bewertet am 28.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It began saving me 2-5 hours weekly when creating social media graphics, and I since expanded to using it for everything from party invites to professional looking PowerPoint decks. The options are endless and with so many pre-drafted templates, it's worth investing in the professional account in order to take advantage of this platform's full capabilities.

The free option is outstanding, but the affordable paid option even better. I use this software daily. Templates allow for easy customisation of font, colors and photos. You can even upload your band kit fonts, color codes etc. The new "remove background" feature has eliminated my need to use photoshop for most projects.

The newest feature allowing graphics of one size to be resized is a game changer for social media managers. The photo library is large and easy to search. And the platform saves all of your designs for ease of retrieval, and easy duplication means that you can create one template and reuse it for multiple projects. You can even add stickers and create moving gifs now! Oh, and you can even order affordable printed copies of your designs - from holiday cards to posters, I no longer have to export and send to a vendor... Canva made it easy.

I cant say there is anything I don't like about the desktop version. I look forward to the continued improvements and additions. The mobile version, however, is a little less sophisticated and difficult to manage, just due to the small screen size and need of precision when dragging and dropping items with your finger.

Suzana P.
Branche: Essen & Trinken
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I use Canva for EVERYTHING! Free options are endless!

Bewertet am 13.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Canva has honestly been a lifesaver for my job. I do not have a degree in Advertising or Marketing, but Canva makes all of my work look so clean and professional. They have really put out high quality work and it makes my life easier. I am always the one my co workers come to for any sort of small print project, because Canva has helped me deliver FAST and EASY quality projects. I would say it is ultra user friendly. Whatever you're using now, or if you're looking to use a software, stop right now and just sign up for Canva. I am not kidding you, it will make your life a lot easier. You can literally just use one of their templates if you are not the creative type, or start from scratch on any project. This is a HUGE tool for your personal business or Small Business.

I had to take a moment to write a review about Canva Software. I seriously cannot get enough of Canva. I have used Canva for over 2 years and all the options are amazing. I work as a Marketing director for both a catering and event planning company. I create menus, ads, social media posts all through Canva. We are a Small Business and don't have a fancy team creating out content, just me! I've been able to provide consistent quality work that looks professional. I customize each material from beginning to end starting with sizing, font, how much an item is turned, transparency, color, gifs or moving media, to the final print or saving product. You have options to save as PDF, JPG, PNG, Video and more. When you want to add a picture or design, you just search keywords and thousands of neat designs pop up. Not every picture or design is free though. However, THERE ARE A LOT OF GREAT FREE TEMPLATES TO USE! Free options are really endless and I appreciate that. If there is something that does have a watermark, the price to pay isn't that bad either, so it is worth it! I've created simple signs for our restaurants or beautiful eye catching ads for our Social Media platforms. The best part is, I can log into any computer, anywhere, sign in, and all of my creations are saved there. Every new change made to your design is saved automatically every so often, so you don't run the risk of losing changes if you log out. They also have printing options, so that's nice

Canva recently started to have moving images as an option. I would say their moving gifs are limited though. I would love see more of those on there. They are eye catching and will help a lot of creative groups, like myself, to put out more awesome content!

I have not tried to have something printed by Canva, but they do have the option of having your creation printed. I will be trying some of their prints soon for a personal project. (I'm getting married, so I will be creating my own wedding invitations and save the dates through Canva)

Ian M.
Branche: Internet
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Just the right balance of power and control and ease

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 28.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really enjoy being able to create marketing assets quickly and Canva has nailed the feeling of "play" with their library of assets. I've mostly used Canva to produce banners (digital, not physical) for ad campaigns and t-shirts. In writing this review I just learned they have menus as a template type and videos so I'm likely to try working with those asset types soon.

A lot of products in the "design for non-designers" category have the problem of not allowing enough flexibility. They pin the user in with too few choices and restrictions so that every design (logo, banner, etc.) that you make ends up feeling too similar and not inspired, not YOUR creation. Canva is exceptional in that it makes it easy and fun to try LOTS of different designs, providing you with just the right assets to try a lot of different designs. It's still easy enough that you don't feel like you have to struggle or read a lot of how-to guides to get started but it's flexible enough that when you've created something, it feels like it's really yours (and not just a couple template options that you picked from). It's very handy for creating assets like logos, banners, t-shirts, etc. when you need something quick and when you don't have a professional designer resource. Great for home businesses working on marketing assets or startups where a CEO or product or marketing person needs to jump in and produce a few assets for a campaign, merchandise, etc.

This is more of a limitation than a negative comment about the product: Canva has a LOT of template types, including videos and menus (for restaurants) but they do NOT (as of Mar 28, 2020) appear to have a few key types like screenshots (i.e. for app stores) and their videos don't allow you to superimpose a graphic or video within the scene. I bring these two cases up because it's a very common need for a small business that produces apps to create promotional screenshots (the type where the screenshot is surrounded by marketing text) and promotional videos demoing their app content. For cases like this you'll have to look at https://biteable.com/ (for promo videos) and https://theapplaunchpad.com/ (for screenshot generators).

Katalyn K.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Leads pack in free graphic design software

Bewertet am 14.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There is nothing else like Canva out there--something free that has as many features. As an employee at a nonprofit and a freelancer, paid products are just not always an option or not a priority. Overall, the UI is great, there are so many free fonts/pictures/designs/etc, and it is a powerhouse for graphic design--especially if you need something easy and quick to use. The paid options are worth it if you do feel like investing a bit, you will get more functionality and design options for a very reasonable price. I recommend this product all the time to folks, even those with no design experience or know how. It's just so easy to use and amazing that all of it is free and has no ads.

There are SO many great features in Canva that I don't know where to start. It is really easy to use, even if you have no graphic design experience or knowledge, and the number of features that are available rival a lot of more expensive paid products. Very user friendly and easy to figure out even as a first time user--a lot of it is just drag and drop or drag around with your mouse. Tons of templates so not only do you know your FB header or IG post is the right size--there's also free designs you can build off of. You can share items with the rest of your team and copy designs. There's truly a lot to like about Canva.

I have very little in the way of things to dislike. There are quite a few elements (pictures, fonts, gifs, etc) and features (resizing your design without having to recreate it) that are only available as a paid subscriber and Canva doesn't allow you to filter them out, though I can't say I blame them. Sometimes formatting can get wacky when downloading items. It can't do everything that Photoshop or InDesign can do--it's not a replacement for that. There are some other very minor quirks (like if you paste in text, it will remove the paragraph breaks or bullet points) but there's not much to dislike.

Sue B.
Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Anyone who spends any time running a business should know about Canva

Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with Canva has been fantastic. I didn't rate their support simply because I think in my years of using Canva I have literally had only positive experiences and I don't think I have ever had to contact support. I plan on continuing to use the Canva Pro and I recommend it to anyone who needs some graphics or designs for their business.

First, I totallly love Canva! I was an early adopte of Canva back when it was still in Beta and you needed an invite to get an account. So I have been using it for several years now. It is my go-to place to create graphics for social media profiles and posts, blog posts, posters, Facebook ads, website graphics, logos... you name it! Barely a day goes by that I don't use Canva.

What I like most about it is how easy it is to create professional looking graphics, without knowing how to use a complicated program like Photoshop. Depending on your background, the learning curve to use it is minimal. If you can drag and drop and click you can use Canva.

There are very things I don't like about Canva. You can do a lot with just the free version and that is what I used for a couple years. Eventually I upgraded to the pro version because it had features that allowed me to do things I needed to be able to do. For example, with the free version you can't create png files with transparent backgrounds. So that limits what you can do, especially if you want to create logos. But this isn't really something I dislike about the software, just a reason why I upgraded to the paid version. They have to make their money somehow, so I think it's a fair trade to pay for the upgrade which has so many awesome features!

Thomas C.

Great Service, Completely Free

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 2.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with Canva has been a really positive one. Like I said, as a supplement for photo editing software, it does everything you'd want it to do. Generally, when I need to create a social post for an upcoming holiday, I'll head over to Canva, type the name of the holiday into the search bar, and select the design that I like the best. That's it. Occasionally, I'll have to do some minimal tinkering with the design to get it just right, but for the most part, it's pretty much grab-and-go. Since the barrier-to-entry is so low with Canva, there's really no reason not to use it, particularly if you're looking to add more graphical elements to your marketing, and don't have an in-house graphic designer, or you want to save yourself some time when it comes to creating social graphics.

One of the best things about this service is that it's completely free. If you need a post for a social media channel, or a banner for a blog post, you can hop into Canva, type what you're looking for in the side, and it'll spit out a myriad of options for you to choose from. I find that generally, these options (prefab from Canva, or possibly designs that other users have created and allowed for re-use) generally hit the nail on the head for what I'm trying to accomplish. Most of the time, I use Canva to create social posts for upcoming holidays. It's a huge time saver to be able to head to their service and type 'St. Paddy's Day' into the search field, rather than gather up stock photos of shamrocks to assemble myself in photo editing software. The service has templates for virtually any use case online, and even allows you to customize text placement or images in a fairly simplistic editor (completely with snap-to and grids, so you can always make sure that your elements are lined up properly). If you're in need of a service that will let you design virtual postcards, or square images for social posts, etc. I highly recommend checking out Canva. There's a pro version of Canva you can subscribe to, but I gave this a 5 start rating for value because I've been using the free version and feel it does everything I need it to do. I don't have much experience with support, but the ticket submission system seems entirely serviceable.

There's honestly not much to say that I don't like about the software. It does virtually everything I'd need it to do as a replacement for designing from the ground up using photo editing software. If I were to change one thing, I find that when you're looking for a design, Canva will often spit out a lot of e-vites or holiday card style designs. Usually, I can re-purpose these designs to meet my needs, though, so it's not a deal-breaker by any means. There are also a ton of design templates that you can select on the home page, so you should be able to circumvent this by selecting one of those first.

Carolyn B.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easiest Design Program EVERRRR

Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The user-friendly interface, hundreds (if not thousands) of templates, and ability to create designs with a mobile app have me sold on this software. The "business" or "pro" version of Canva comes at a minimal cost of ~$13 per month if you want all the bells and whistles. Otherwise, one could easily use the free version with no issues or limitations, other than not having as much access to the library of free images and graphics.

Canva is easy to learn so you can start creating designs almost right away. There is also a huge library of images and graphics to choose from so you don't have to constantly upload your own images and graphics just to make simple designs. I also LOVE all the pre-made, FREE templates they have available to their users.

There are certain design functions and features that Canva has not yet implemented. For example, it would be really nice if there was a text-bending feature, to curve text around graphics, images, or other text. It would also be nice to have layers. Nothing extensive, but for example, I'd love to make a rose-gold text from a font "layer" and a rose gold "layer" by merging the two and "cutting out" my text to create a rose-gold font.

Katherine K.
Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Would You Recommend? Too Late, Already Have.

Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I make graphics for our companies and occasionally clients, in a whole variety of capacities. I have used Canva to create newsletter graphics, social media posts for Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest, Tumblr, Instagram, and Reddit, brochures for products or services, infographics for conferences, and more.

I have been using Canva since I began teaching myself to make graphics over two years ago. It has served me well in both simple projects (like graphics for social media) or full-on gif animations. They continually add new features and content and are always revamping the suggestions for "fresh" ideas. It's also super easy to share your project to other people or places, and you have quite a few download options for your files. And it is SUPER easy to use, the user interface is very intuitive and if you have questions their docs are great!

I have very few complaints, and the ones I have are pretty niche issues. Systematically I don't see issues at all! But sometimes it can be hard to format a picture correctly due to their "snapping" feature that snaps whatever element you're using to the nearest part of the picture the program "thinks" you want to use. For example, if you try and move a circle to a centimeter away from the middle of the graphic you're creating, it will automatically center itself and won't let you un-center it without an enormous amount of fuss. But this is minor and doesn't really happen often for me!

Shala B.
Branche: Vorstandsbüro
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Canva is one of my favorite design tools

Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Canva for all our design needs. Social media marketing, magazine ads, flyers, brochures, email blasts, etc... We can do it all in Canva. I love that our brand colors are saved and there are so many beautiful templates to choose from so all we have to do is change to our brand colors and change the wording and we are set. Canva has given me the freedom to play around with design and create some beautiful works of art! Love all of the graphics, fonts, images, etc... So many good things to say about it. I recommend it to everyone I know.

I love the ease of use with Canva. Anyone with basic computer skills can look like a professional graphic designer. Also, most everything we do in Canva is completely free. I am the marketing director for a non-profit so we have zero budget to spend on marketing. Since I am able to use Canva for free all the time, whenever there is something special that I need to do and I want to purchase a premium image, my boss is totally ok with that. Especially because I can show him what the finished product will look like before we spend the money!

I do wish there were a way to search free graphics and images by title. Currently you can search by subject but free is mixed with premium. Sometimes I have to search for a long time to find the free images I need. I understand why they designed it this way. Obviously if we want to keep Canva supported and growing, we need plenty of people purchasing premium images. My organization doesn't often have the budget for the premium images so I'm grateful that other people do because I want Canva to stay around for a very long time. I honestly don't know what I'd do with out.

Branche: Marktforschung

Wonderful design resource, must-have

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Canva makes it so easy to create fast and easy designs, from social media graphics to email, and even web in a pinch. We can store brand colors and assets which makes generating large quantities of designs for multiple channels easy and fast.

I find this so much faster and more intuitive than tools like Photoshop and the workflows, templates, and re-size options, as well as the ability to save brand colors and custom uploads make Canva easier to work with for us than Picmonkey which was actually a great resource for many years.

Overall, I would say that Canva is an essential part of our workflow. It saves a ton of time and allows us to look very professional even with limited design skills.

1. Templates
2. Ability to store brand colors
3. Love the built-in icon and asset library, this is wonderful
4. Re-size option for quick design variations across multiple channels

A few very specific things -

1. The process for exporting an item as a PNG is un-intuitive
2. Upload folders are clunky and difficult to manage
3. There is currently no way I'm aware of to organize the designs you create, for example, by organizing them into folders. Finding and editing previous designs can become unruly

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Dysiree R.
Branche: Immobilien

CANVA the Holy Grail

Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really had a great experience using this software and I think I will continue to use it until somethingbetter than canva comes up. But for now, Canva for me is more than enough.

I have been using this software for our email campaigns, my personal resume, flyers, training materials, business cards and even logo... I would say that CANVA for me is just the cream of the crop among other softwares that provide same service.

-- The software is very easy to use, and when I say easy I meant very easy. It is perfect for beginners or even for people who are not that artistic but would like to have their campaign materials, resumes , business cards or other document to be professional looking.

-- The free trial of the software is enough, but for higher quality and more premium tools, the price is reasonable considering your end product.

-- They have everything readily available for you , from templates to sizes of docs. and everything else, and if you wanted to make it more personalized you can do it to some extent is still free of charge.

-- The output can be downloaded in different formats and in different quality depending on your taste.

-- It saves everything from where you left off.

-- You can access it on your phone, tablet and computer which is very convenient.

It is just so perfect for me.

-- First, the customer service is good however, they can only be contacted through twitter and facebook and I think it is more convenient to have a customer service support through phone.

-- There is no option to add video clips. It would really be a plus to have this option.

-- Limited free options, specially with the image quality.

-- If you are working with a team member, there is no way for you to collaborate on same account. Unless you email each other or talk in person. It would be great to be able to leave a note, or a simple chat box for communication purpose between team members.