CallHippo

Fortune
Fortune

Great Customer Support!

Bewertet am 20.11.2018

CallHippo has a very responsive customer support team. CallHippo has always ensured that my team receives the best customer support anyone can get. When we had problems during the initial setting up process, the support staff provided fast real time solutions that that impressed me. The customer service people always make sure that customers are treated with the utmost respect and attention and I can say it isn't about what I heard alone but I have firsthand experience of the way they work. The CallHippo system works without glitches and I really like the Call Recording feature which has been of great help. CallHippo is affordable and has great customer service and attributes. My verdict: It's worth a try. You'll be glad you did.

I'm really satisfied with the way it works. All I can say is that the software development team continue to improve on the excellent job they've done so far.

Hugo
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

Customer Support Service - Live Chat

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

I would really like to thank my amazing support agents who have been with me from the beginning and continue to be there, guiding me and holding my hand every step of the way, their product knowledge is superb, they respond within seconds, they're patient and very kind and also a great team of advisers! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are amazing! It is individuals like these two that hold a company's name and reputation as high as possible. It is very rare to find support agents that go the extra mile for their customers and so far [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have went above and beyond, assisting me with my needs. Thank you for such an outstanding support service! Please keep it up!

What I appreciate most about Call Hippo, hmm... It would be the virtual numbers, it is the main reason I signed up for this in the first place, so I started on the bronze plan however within a few days I upgraded to platinum as it offers so much more benefits like soft-phone integration, unlimited calling minutes plus a free virtual number.

What I didn't appreciate about the software is using the call Hippo dialing soft-phone, I mean yes it is simple to use and effective in terms of its functionality however I don't quite like the look of it, it looks boring, I really would recommend that the look could be a little more interesting.

RingEX, Vonage Business Communications und Xero

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CallHippo

Well I noticed that it was more affordable to get a virtual number from CallHippo however that was not the case because I had to get on a plan which costed me more than I expected but by then it was too late to back out, luckily I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and they recommenced that I upgrade my plan to get more benefits because I was also looking for afford calling per second billing and once I found out what the Platninum plan had to offer I was more than happy to choose it!
Leaser
  • Branche: Immobilien

Do not use this company

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

They deactivated my service without forewarning me, I found out it was deactivated when I tried to log in to the platform. When I called them, they were very nonchalant with their reply. I run two businesses and forgot to pay the credit card I had attached to the payment. I would have received an email from a normal company informing me that they could not collect the payment and would have been given opportunity to pay before just being cut off and uninformed.

I am now trying to port my number and Call Hippo keeps trying to get me to stay with them, while not honoring my request at all. They told me I would have the pin to port the number within 24 hours of me telling them I did not want to continue with them. I still have not received my PIN number and this negatively affects my business.

Being able to send/receive text messages on my desktop.

The software is too expensive for what they offer, it doesn’t include fax service. The call quality was not good.

RingEX

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CallHippo

I didn’t realize Ring Central offered a service with requiring a land line to be used. Considering that fact, Call Hippo seemed to have what I needed.

Antwort von CallHippo

Hi Leaser, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at onboarding@callhippo.com with CC to help@callhippo.com

Sayli

Great service

Bewertet am 21.3.2024

Features and user friendly. Support from the team in resolving the glitches

Numbers getting spammed frequently - need new number series

Holly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great basic outbound calling software, perfect for smaller companies

Bewertet am 27.6.2019

Overall I am quite satisfied with CallHippo. It has provided the functionality we needed and it was easy to set up and to train staff on.

Call Hippo doesn't require any downloading to your computer, you work from the website or you can download the app if you want to use your mobile. It has predictive dialler capabilities but also allows users to make one off calls via a keypad, that is a very handy feature. Ability to sign up month to month and add credit as you need is also useful when you are a smaller organisation or starting out with a new service and do not yet know your annual requirements.

The reporting capabilities are limited and quite basic. I would definitely like to be able to dig a bit deeper into some of the metrics but the program doesn't allow that and you need to do a bit of the work yourself once you have downloaded the excel spreadsheet. The reporting needs more filtering options and a bit more detail.

Aircall

Warum CallHippo gewählt wurde

CrazyCall doesn't have the ability to make individual calls. Although not the most efficient way to call multiple people, we needed this functionality as well and CrazyCall was unable to provide this.

Channels

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CallHippo

It was a simple platform with an easy to understand pricing structure. I just wanted something basic with no hidden costs. CallHippo was the most transparent and simply explained.
Alexis
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

The Capital Sales opinion

Bewertet am 26.5.2023

It's has been good. We are receiving the calls and we are able to call people. We are testing the SMS. Hopefully it works good as well.

I like that Callhippo use an interphase that it's user friendly and very intuitive. If you are new in the platform, it is easy to learn how to use it.

I feel that Callhippo can improve his customer service. I was trying to get the A2P verification approval. I had to write 3 times to get that resolve. The first two agents, did not bring me enough information to get the verification. The last agent, who was a lady, took the time to explain me everything and she helped me to get the verification.

CloudTalk

Warum CallHippo gewählt wurde

We used the platform for three months, and they never help us with the A2P verification. So we were unable to sent MSN.

Ricochet360

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CallHippo

They only offer the service for more than 5 agents.
Jeff
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

More than meets the eye...

Bewertet am 13.4.2020

Great integration with HubSpot, and the click-to-dial feature from within HubSpot has pretty much solved the issue of needing to shrink the dialpad.

The product is very easy to use - only took a few minutes to set everything up and I continue to find helpful features...the dashboard is similar to that of a full CRM and has quite a few stats and features for tracking call volume, etc.
The product has a great integration feature and once my dialer was fully integrated with HubSpot, it had a great effect on my overall productivity and cut down quite a bit on my time spent between calls...no need to go back and forth to the dialpad!

The only two features which require improvement are: 1. The voicemail setup requires me to create a recording using separate software, and then upload it to CH
2. It would be nice to be able to minimize the dialpad in order to hover over pages and see phone numbers which I am manually keying in without having to switch back and forth between the page i am reading and the dialpad 'page'...

Jameir
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great Customer Service! Best calling platform I've used hands down!

Bewertet am 20.1.2021

I've been with Callhippo for a few months now, February 2021 will be my official start up month. I've been testing their system for about 4-6 months now. Love it!

I love the functionality of Callhippo, its simple to use and best of all they offer 24/7 live chat support. I had problems occur but they went forward and fixed whatever issue I have. Love this calling platform. A bit more than I want to pay sometimes but all in all they are one of the best. Hands down. Thank you guys!

I would have to get back to you guys on that! That's a good thing :)n

Google Voice, Five9 und Square Point of Sale

Google Voice, Five9 und Square Point of Sale

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CallHippo

I wanted to give a new company a try! Instantly I fell in love with it because it provided EVERYTHING I was looking for plus at a wonderful price!
RaviRaj
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really Great Virtual Number Product for any IT Start-Up.

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

As an IT start-up, I am in a need of US virtual number to expand my business in the USA. so I came to know about all Callhippo. I visited the website to know more about the offerings which they provide and started chatting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. she helped me to understand the platform resolve my queries before purchase and assisted me to get quick onboard. also, arrange my call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] this guy also helped me to configure the entire system and resolve all technical queries. so as a support Callhippo is 10/10. I am really satisfied with the product and support.

The most interesting feature is that I can place outgoing calls and also receive calls from all over the globe and through the same I can increase our customer experience as well as increase our sales. so truly it's a great product for me.

Not found any. everything is great. The system is very essential.

VOIP Calls made easy

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

CallHippo maybe a great service provider for VOIP services, and there are other service providers that can be considered too.

It had a user friendly interface that attracted us originally.

We mostly had voice issues. The voice was too low. Upon internal testing, everything seemed fine.

Vonage Business Communications

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CallHippo

CallHippo had a cheaper subscription package that fit our bill.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly Reccomend

Bewertet am 26.4.2021

We are happy with this product! We were using ringcentral before and had issues with no support. Here they have 24/7 support always ready to help

It has decent connectivity and simple to set up and use.
They have mobile apps which makes it simpler to stay in touch with our clients.

It can get difficult to get numbers, I understand that they have strict compliance policies, which is good in longe run.

Dialpad

RingEX
Frank
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Do Not Use CallHippo, They Will Not Followup Properly

Bewertet am 30.8.2020

My experience with CallHippo was terrible. I wish I never used this company in the first place. I requested to cancel before the monthly charge and I was still charged.

I do not feel confident in their communication because I feel that their team members have no idea what is going on.

At times, I feel bad for the impatient responses that I have left CallHippo because I have had to wait for a full week to get back to them. I appreciate the help that their manager gives and while I was paying for CallHippo, I felt that their manager was trying the best they could to deliver the message across the team.

However, my last statement still stands, they have poor communication with their team members and it leads me to believe that nothing is being done about the support that I'm going after.

One example is the time I was trying to port my number into CallHippo. It took me about 2-3 weeks to port the number and there was a constant miscommunication with what they had for instructions. I told them I wanted to 'port out' a number into CallHippo and somehow the message didn't come across well enough. Even with the instructions they had to execute this action.

And now, I'm waiting on $90 dollars refund from CallHippo because I cancelled their service. They also removed the phone number for which I had for direct mail (Every Door Direct Mail) and now I can't recover the number anymore.

Affordable to use. Easy UI. Their follow up needs much work though.

Do not use CallHippo because their communication skills do not make me feel comfortable with the service that I am getting.

Steer clear from the service at all costs. I attempted to change my credit card information because I didn't hear from them for a week and a half on cancelling the service.

Please review this screenshot to understand what I am saying here -> [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Sam
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Terrible Customer Service and AWFUL Call Quality

Bewertet am 28.12.2022

Overall a terrible experience and we shall be actively turning other business owners we know away from using this system.We are also disputing the payment as we have not received the services we were expecting

Has plenty of features, HOWEVER, these are all a waste of time when the call quality of the system is absolutely terrible.

The call quality is awful. People on the other end of the line couldn't hear me or make out what I was saying. They tried to make out it was my Internet connection which is a terrible excuse as I have super fast broadband, and after using a new system (Go High Level) I have had no issues at all.Their customer service is terrible also. I signed up and paid for a mid tier plan right away as we wanted to use the power dialer feature on the system. After making numerous calls and test calls on the same day of sign up, it was clear that the quality was terrible and we contacted the support team right away to cancel the account and refund the payment we had literally just made.1 week later we still haven't received anything, and after chasing them we have been told they don't offer refunds.The system is not fit for purpose and you should avoid Call Hippo entirely.

Antwort von CallHippo

Hi Sam, Really apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a mail at success@callhippo.com and cc escalation@callhippo.com, we will look into this concern to resolve it on priority.

Sripathi
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Bewertet am 28.9.2022

Integration with Hubspot, Reports, Overall the service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] the account manager for us is very cooperative and is available whenever we call him. I would like to give him 5/5 rating for his support.

Call drops, Call Quality Issue, connectivity issue.

Carlos
  • Branche: Großhandel

Great for my team!

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

I've had a great experience. The software is very easy to use and it covers all the basics functionality.

Being able to have different departments online at the same time. Also, the pricing is really good for what you get.

I just hope that internal transfers was part of the regular plan, seems something so basic for the service.

Google Voice

Price
Rohit
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Fantastic Customer Support by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Bewertet am 12.1.2021

Before getting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I was in touch with few of the guys before. They were good but not as supportive as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gets to that extra level to help the customer and ensures that all the queries get resolved. Despite of the fact he is suffering from Covid -19 he was up on his toes to meet and greet my queries.

I think customer service like him help us in proving good reviews. One suggestion to his reporting manager. If you any clients which are dissatisfied with you services let them talk to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I am sure he will have 90 % retention rate for them .

Regards
Rohit
Coo

This software is very user friendly and the customer support team especially getting assisted by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] He is very helpful and soft spoken and takes every query very patiently. I think all the customers should be handled by him . Even though he was suffering from Covid-19 he was very supportive.

Keep it up!

No Demerits .

Everything is fine . I think this is the best app.

Amielia
  • Branche: Bau
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Disgusting customer service and will not give a refund even though I proved their sales lied.

Bewertet am 10.5.2020

Horrible.

Horrible.

I asked for a refund on the 1st of May and it is now the 11th and they still keep going in circles. They will not put me through to a manager and all they do is say "sorry for the inconvenience" which is clearly automated and just a general reply - goes to show how much they have these problems.

Nothing. Sales lied to me and they would not send me the entire transcript for the conversation where the salesman told me incoming calls would not be charged unless we transferred the calls.
We ensured we were on a plan that included this. They then charged us additional. The next person then told me that we are charged per minute for all calls and I was told the wrong thing by the sales person.

I eventually proved I was correct after many hours and told them I wanted a refund. They tried to keep me as a customer and I told them no.
This amount of minutes they deducted was close to 15 but I was the only person who had trialed this number and I did not ever answer. I left 1 voice mail to see how it works. All up, including the time it took to connect, I would have spent between 2 - 3 minutes trialing this system.

I will be using RingCentral now because I have used it with another client and they are better in every way. They may cost slightly more but trust me pay the extra!!!

The customer service and sales are ridiculous.

Antwort von CallHippo

Hi, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at onboarding@callhippo.com with CC to help@callhippo.com

Ian
Ian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service? Hahaha - you're kidding, right?

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

I hope they go under - the world doesn't need another crumby business.

I hope they go under - the world doesn't need another crumby business.

None particularly. The app was a good idea but riddled with issues.

Lousy, lousy. LOUSY customer service. Over a day with a non-working phone number and no support. What a joke....

Artin
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great features, well worth the money!

Bewertet am 25.4.2019

Good experience. They have great customer service that is eager to help. Eventhough they seem to be located in India, it in no way lowers the value of their offering.

It has what you need for a phone number. Speedy set up, then you can forward the new number to your personal or office number. We've included a voice mail as well so all calls are greeted with a professional message while the line is being redirected. in the past tried 2 other services that did not work and this is the best by far. Been using it for almost 1 year. The phone app is really handy as you can call from the app.

Nothing much. all is good and can't think of anything, except that for some countries they don't have phone numbers. But guess that's not something not to like - it's just that their service does not include it.
If they can have phone numbers for most countries in the world that would be better

Jagpreet
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Help with call forwarding issue

Bewertet am 15.10.2020

I can easily take calls in any country when travelling. It make it easier to contact with my customers. I love the customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided today with call forwarding issue. It shows the support team care for the each and every customer.

It's one of the best software for call forwarding out there. I love that I can answer call on web dialer and on the app and on the go over the forwarder number.

App should have more options in side to change few more setting.

Eduardo
  • Branche: Bau

Great service

Bewertet am 27.1.2021

great support team always helpful.

great support team always helpful.

Easy of use, setup and support they are always willing to help

it hangs ocasionally and it needs better voices for recordings.

Matthew
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Does everything I need

Bewertet am 24.8.2020

Overall it has been very positive. Call quality is fantastic, easy to setup and make changes as required. It does offer a lot of featers in the silver plan that would be additional addons with other companies which makes it a great choice.

I like how easy it is to setup. Hassle free activation, simple to add additional lines, employees etc. Has all the features anyone could want.

It is now a little expensive for me after covid the AUD dropped so conversions now make it more expensive than local companies unfortunately.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Call Hippo --best way to Manage calls

Bewertet am 27.8.2018

It helps a lot to maintain call details and helps us to Manage to whom we have to call and whom we have called.it basically work on VoIP and its inbuilt tool helps to find out the details of the callers.It automatically provides the Time Zone while making a call to avoid dilemma of the Time Zone.Its web version and App version remains in sync with each other.We can add on our ads/voice messages while we are offline or we are not available.

I have been using this from the last dew years , i hadnt find any Dislike ,but sometime due to slow internet the lags can be easily seen between with the Communicators

Josip
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Low Transparency Pricing

Bewertet am 20.10.2020

Bad

Bad

It was pretty easy to use and it also seemed good value for money

When I did my research it was not stated anywhere that outgoing minutes are extra. I went through the trouble of signing up and than realized that this product will not work for me because of the extra per minute charge. First I upgraded the plan and than i realized that even on the higher plan I am paying per minute for outgoing calls. Cheaper to get another line with local carrier. I am mostly upset because this should be listed front and center and not hidden somewhere at the bottom of a very long pricing page. Just wastes everyones time

CallRail

Seemeded easier
Ravikanth
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good network and service

Bewertet am 29.9.2023

Overall it is good experience to use call hippo for calling international numbers with cost-effectiv...

Overall it is good experience to use call hippo for calling international numbers with cost-effective.

Call forwarding to your local number is very much helpful

I don't have any Cons with respect to callhippo