Homebase

Kostenlose Mitarbeitereinsatzplanung, Zeiterfassung und mehr.

4,6 /5 (465 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben
4,5
4,5
93% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Kevin T.
Branche: Internet
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great system for employee time tracking.

Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great experience! US-based representative whom were very kind, understanding and WILLING AND READY to resolve any and all issues when I needed to call to resolve the only issue I’ve ever had.

Homebase is extremely easy to set up employee time clock which happens to be free if your business has a single location and with a single location you may set it up for unlimited employees. For a small business owner where every dollar and cent matters, it’s a no brainer. A business owner may assign or allow the employee to set up their clock in and out code. Also, it may be set to take a photo of the employee during the clock in and out sessions to help or eliminate other employees from clocking in and out for them. Homebase offers an iPad, iPhone and an android app. You may also use your device's browser. We downloaded the app, installed it on an iPad for our employees to clock in and out on. The administrator has 100% access via web browser login. There’s also a feature which allows employees to clock in and out in the field which would geo-tag the location of the clocking activities.

Not a lot a negative things to say. This software is best if you have multiple employees who may have a staggered schedule. Example: an employee opens, then you have a mid day shift, then a closer. You also have many employees that may be out in the field. geo-tag is not the best choice for a single entrepreneur who’s trying to track their time, set up easier ways to do so.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Matt K.
Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Homebase

Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When we first launched we had a programming issue where the time clock would crash once a day. The team at Homebase was quick to address the issue and put us in contact with the development team who got us on a beta version of the next release. This fixed our issue and the team at Homebase was responsive and open to feedback as we previewed the upcoming release.

I have had representatives from Homebase reach out to my multiple times for feedback on their products. It is refreshing to see a company openly solicit feedback from their user base in an effort to improve their product. Every interaction I have had with their staff has been positive.

Homebase has been the perfect time clock system for our business. It was easy to configure and with the entire system web based I can monitor our staffing when I am off site. We use a wall mounted iPad to clock in and out which was less expensive than many physical time clocks.

My staff has enjoyed having access to their Homebase dashboard where they can easily review their punches/total hours.

One of the best features is the ability to specifically define your pay periods. Many systems only offer weekly, biweekly, or monthly with no customization of dates. Homebase allows complete customization for when you would like you pay periods to start and end.

I have also used their hiring tool. It is by far and away the easiest tool I have used to publicly post to multiple job sites at once. It is very straight forward and has been a great resource in helping us in our hiring.

I don't have any cons. It is a quality product and the team at Homebase has been quick to respond to any issues we have had.

Melissa V.
Branche: Gastgewerbe
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use, affordable and convinient

Bewertet am 10.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love how Home base is very easy to navigate. There are lots of features that help manage employees and keep up with reports. For house keeping industry I find it makes my life a lot easier.

No cons about Home base but if they would allow for more employee details in Team set up that would be awesome and beneficial.

David C.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I've never seen so many bugs....

Bewertet am 27.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Bad,bad,bad. Customer service is responsive but there are just soooo many bugs with this software.

Very easy to use. The user interface is very simple and easy to navigate.

I feel like this is a beta software that should not have been rolled out yet. We have been using it for a week and have had issues every day since we started using it. Basic things that you think should just work doesn't work.
Example: All my employees have a 1 hour, unpaid lunch everyday. They clock in and clock out on this required one hour lunch but Homebase is still counting it in their total hours. So know I ma getting alerts that they all have overtime but they actually don't because Homebase is not calculating hours correctly.
So there have been several little things (Bugs) that I have found every day since using Homebase. I contact customer support and they tell me that they will pass it on to their product team.
This may sound harsh but the product team really should have tested this software more before rolling it out. Makes me question all the reviews I am seeing on here. All the bugs have been on basic functions.

Antwort von Homebase

Hi David -

We are so sorry to hear you've been having issues your Homebase account. This is not the experience we want our customers to have. Our head of technical support has just emailed you to see if we can remedy these issues for you. If you have any further issues, please reach out to me directly at reviews@joinhomebase.com. Looking forward to getting these issues resolved for you, and so sorry again for all the challenges here.

- Ryan

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Chris S.
Branche: Gastgewerbe
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I love Homebase and recommend it to other business owners

Bewertet am 16.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love it. I recommend it all the time to other Camp Bow Wow owners. Whether or not you know it, Homebase is utilized by many many Camp Bow Wow owners and all always speak highly of your product.

Everything. For starters, it's very user friendly. I also love the scheduling, time sheet integration, PTO, chat/messaging, integration w/ Clover is HUGE. Having the COVID checklist when clocking in is also a great addition.

Homebase has some small glitches or bugs here and there but we look past that. For instance, although it's been a month or two now that I've heard an employee speak about this, Homebase does not always give you a notification when you receive a chat message.

Heather B.
Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Happy Manager

Bewertet am 1.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The homebase team has been nothing but helpful and supportive, and are always willing to take suggestions.

I love that there is an app connected to the schedule and other features! A huge plus is my team being able to put in their own time off, and request shift trades or covers through the app as well.

The scheduler can run slowly, and it would be nice to be able to organize job applicants a little better.

Claire C.
Branche: Essen & Trinken

Helpful and Easy Communication

Bewertet am 10.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We switched from Slack because homebase puts scheduling/time-off requests/shift trades all in one place and allows employees to do some of that work on their own. Hooray!

I love the ease of communication Homebase allows with employees. No need to exchange personal numbers and all of the communication is one place. Also allows employees to clock in and out from their devices which is awesome when your the point of sale is also the clock and out spot. This way, we don't have to interupt the workflow to clock in and out. Also really like how Homebase shows your earnings per shift. No guess work at what your hourly paycheck will be!

My biggest complaint is just that there seems be a lag between the time you check a notification and the time it takes to refresh. So the app will show that I have a new notification when it's actually something I have already checked on. Not a huge deal, but makes me feel like I'm missing something when I'm really not. I could also live without a notification asking if I have clocked out of my shift any time I work past by specified hours. For Example, shift ends at 11:30 but I don't clock out until 11:45 - I get at least one if not 2 text asking if I forgot to clock out.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Brittany W.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Amazing!

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 1.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love all the features of homebase. I have used several different scheduling products and homebase is by far the best! The scheduling, the ability to mass upload, the time clock, the time sheets, the reporting, the messaging! All of it is above and beyond anything I have ever used before! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!

Only that I am not yet in a position to pay for the reporting features! I can't wait to use those!!

Cheena N.

Good for manager

Bewertet am 19.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, it is a good mangement tool and have great reporting capabilities.

I like that schedules are showing in tables that is very organized.

I hope there is a way to put in the hours I need covered by a certain department and it will show if I have holes in the schedule. There is also no way put in bonuses, it is showing I can put tips but I would like to be able to put specific bonus type.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Tonya B.
Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Super Easy to use

Bewertet am 20.11.2020

Great!

It links with our payroll system and easy to upload all hours. Employees love the phone app and I like that I can set controls on there. It was very quick to get set up and start using.

It is at times very slow to refresh. Other than that it has been a great addition

Joshua L.
Branche: Essen & Trinken
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Much more than the Software we needed

Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We needed a better way of tracking time and calculating salary. Manual entry and spreadsheets were all we hoped to replace, but Homebase has made us realize how much time we used to spend in scheduling and payroll. Now we can do scheduling while on the road, on a trip or make last-minute changes on the fly. Basically, more beach time and less office work. I have shared the benefits of Homebase with many of our affiliate companies.

First off......It is free for basic features. I love that it has an app for phone and tablet use. It is very intuitive and easy to learn. Staff can track their time and their salary. I could make a huge list here, but basically it is the software we needed, but now we can't live without it.

Some of the features are a little on the expensive side when purchasing plans, but mostly because of our exchange rate.

Jessica R.
Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Awesome software!

Bewertet am 8.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Okay, so I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS APP AND LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Home base is easy to use, easy to read, easy to understand. The platform is SERIOUSLY DUMMY PROOF! My 9 year old daughter helped me set it up. It is seriously that easy! My 4 year old will open my app and can tell if I forgot to clock out when I left work, and he even knows how to clock me out at the right time! It really is just that simple. I love the restrictions it offers. I can determine whether employees can clock in and out from their app, I can determine whether they can see labor reports, view other employees schedule, and I love the fact that they can request off right from the app, and I can approve or deny right from the app. I love that they can switch schedules and I can approve it instantly from home. This app just has so many great features. I will never use another payroll system again.

I love that the employees can request time off or switch/trade shifts from their phone and I can instantly deny or approve the request. I love the ease of pulling the time sheets, and reading the time sheets. I love the access to be able to edit employees time on a daily or weekly basis. Employees can be horrible for clocking in early unauthorized, not clocking out to walk down the street to the store, etc. This app makes it simple to edit this carelessness from employees without even having to sit them down and talk to them about clocking in and out. Its kind of like, Okay, you want to take 20 mins to walk down to dollar general and you have already taken your lunch previous, oh and you didn't clock out. Well let me fix that mistake for you. The system tracks tardies, which is awesome, bc after 90 days, anyone who has been tardy more than 20% of their shifts, only gets offered a part time position within the company. This system gives us accurate data to show the employees at their 90 day evaluation, and the data can't be disputed bc it is tracked based on their clock in and clock out times.

I don't like the fact that there is not room for multiple clock outs under the edit mode. If we do not clock out for an extra break, there is no where to add it. I always have to add the time employees are gone to their lunch break. It give a false interpretation and false data when we pull data from this system for evaluations. I really wish you would update this to add columns for extra breaks, and reasons for the breaks. Also, I wish you would add a column to give explanation for employees that clock in late, miss a scheduled day, or clock out early. This system does not even track early clock outs, just late clock ins. We often find that employees will leave early to take care of things, and sometimes it can become repetitous. I would like to be able to track the data.

David G.

HomeBase Employee Scheduling

Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We LOVE HomeBase. It helps with scheduling of employees at our different stores with ease, especially working with part-time employees who need to block out their unavailability. Also like the TineOff request capability, so my managers can plan ahead for coverage. Out team members like the communications capability to request shift exchanges as well. Out store managers love the Time-keeping (clockIN and clockOUT) capabilities and late reminders. I like how easy it is to export the employees time-worked to our payroll software.

This is a very simple to use software and it is very easy to train our store managers to use it. It also gives visibility to All team members who is scheduled and for what shift.

It is really the best scheduling software. I do not have anything negative to day about it. The only thing that I wish it has, is the ability to have another layer of management report view that would allow my General manager to see that exclude those reports reserved for me as the owner. Current levels are "owner/general mgr", "store manager" and "user". It would be nice to separate "owner" reports from "general manager" reports.

Wayne H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A comprehensive, user friendly application that offers must-have features

Bewertet am 3.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This application was offered as part of our new Clover POS system. I began to use it to set up the employee schedules for a small (seven employee plus owners) business. The more I used it, the more impressed I was with it.

It provides every function that a small business like ours needed, taking a very tedious and error prone process and making it easy and transparent to handle. Being able to delegate certain tasks to key employees, auto notices sent for upcoming shifts, notification if someone hasn't clocked in within a set period for their shift, labor rate vs revenue analysis, end of year tax information gathering...and this was all in the free version that came with Clover!

All in all, I am both impressed and pleased with this package. It looks to me like the right team wrote the right code for the right objectives at the right price. How often does that happen in the software world?

Ease of use, nailed key functions needed, intelligent navigation, visually uncluttered despite having a lot of functionality.

It is not a shortcoming of the software but of non-technical users. The biggest problem I have had is bringing along the technophobes who are used to working with...wait for it...paper calendars and personal journals to keep up with. They yearn to be able to use something so powerful but blanch when they open the home screen and see what is available. It is about as user friendly as can be imagined but some still are so intimidated that it is hard to get them to dig in. When they do, they begin to appreciate the value that is provided.

The key is bringing the shy types along S L O W L Y. This software will sell itself once it is given a fair opportunity to shine. Just grit your teeth and work with them. It's more than worth the effort.

Grace C.

Easy to manage staff

Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

instead of emailing we started using this app to manage schedules (which were done on paper before!) and to send messages to staff, like hey team i'm going to be late this morning, or on Friday we can wear jeans to work! It has made our team much more cohesive and together. now we all know what is going on!

Most of our staff is young and are on their phones all the time anyways. This app made scheduling a breeze with requests to switch shifts and time off easy to fill and move around hours. Plus there was no more second guessing what time you were scheduled for or who is off. Also you have the ability to message staff through the app which has made interoffice communication much better!

The free version only allows 1 manager- I recommend upgrading and letting a manager from every department be able to manage their employees coverage. otherwise it gets a bit overwhelming for 1 manager. Occasionally the app will not let me in asking me to enter a verification code, that is a bit annoying.

Christy O.

Definitely worth it

Bewertet am 22.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall this product and customer support have been great!

The reason that I started using g homebase was because it is linked to Square. However, even if I stopped using square I would still use homebase!

Some of the reports are difficult to configure and very time consuming to drill down to the data we need

Jake A.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Underrated Product

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

5 stars is not enough stars. If you get this product, you'll be thrilled. I only have a small business (2 locations, 6 employees), and I use a lot of the features, but I don't need all of them. But it's clear to me that as we grow, Homebase will be able to accommodate, easily.

Homebase is easy to use, quick, and effective. There is practically no learning curve for new employees. Scheduling is a breeze, as is running reports for payroll. It gives me quick reporting to see my business performance, even when I'm not there I can see how the shops are performing. Clock-in features work great. Customer service and troubleshooting (not that you'll even need it) are seriously amazing. This team treats you like your problem is their main priority.

I wish the date selection feature still said the day of the week like it used to. It says July 10 2019, but it used to say Wednesday July 10 2019. I mean... that's all I can think of that I would change... and that's kind of a non-issue.

Joyce A.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Spectacular service

Bewertet am 12.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall my experience is wonderful everyone has been so kind and helpful if you have any questions and they are really concerned about your business and making sure that you have what you need to be better.

I was looking for something that was easy and convenient to use and most of our employees are contractors and we do not need to track their hours and we do have one employee that we have to pay hourly and this just seemed like the best way to go. It was free to use for what we needed. What could be better than that. Homebase is wonderful and is just what we were looking for. We are a small business and when we grow we of course will use the service more. But it saves me time doing payroll and it is ADP friendly which is another plus .

It was a little confusing at first but after using the features and playing with it a bit I found it to be quite logical so I was able to figure things out with just a little playing around. As i played I thought it to be a wonderful program and I could see what a time saver it could be especially if you have more employees than we do.

Katie K.

Time clock/HR pro review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Please see above under "pros". Pretty much sums it up. Easy to use as an administrator and for employees. I would recommend creating and HR pro tab from the homepage rather than navigating through the "team" tab.

I think it is fairly simple to use and for all questions I have I generally get quick answers from support. The free HR support offered during the pandemic was very generous and we ended up signing up. In past reviews I have stated that I think your pricing should be based on a sliding scale depending on how many employees a business has. For someone like myself, who only has 2 hourly employees I don't need to use HR pro much and may not be able to justify $800+ for annual renewal for minimal assist and usage. I do like the onboarding paperwork feature that was added as well.

I don't like that when publishing a schedule, the default on my version is to update all employees. Unfortunately, we had to furlough employees and if I don't manually change it, it defaults to alert all on our team even though they don't have a schedule or employed by us currently.

Kathy G.

HomeBase Scheduling is the Bomb

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Scheduling is always a pain to make sure shifts are adequately covered. HomeBase make this headache so much simpler to handle.

Ease if use, adaptability, manager notification, team communication, documentation of absence, mobile access, etc. are all so easy to use and makes life easier for scheduling coverage for shifts.

Some reporting features are hard to understand how to run them. Also for additional features, it requires upgrading to more expensive subscriptions.

Bryce K.
Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Overall great team communication software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using it for over 2 years and we have explored other options but always come back to basecamp because it is easy to use, cost-effective, and reliable.

keyword search options, project creation for teams, to-do lists, individual communications with team members, the fee includes unlimited team members (a big selling point for an agency on a budget),

The only flaw I can think of is I wish that customer service had live chat.

Rebecca S.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The features we need, and not ones we don't, at affordable price.

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 21.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very helpful customer service-- they have gotten back to me within 5 minutes every time I have used the chat feature.

Unlimited users. Free COVID screening questions until September. Easy to copy schedule from one week to the next.

Takes a while to find all the different places to block notifications. I was getting 30 or 40 a day, about features we weren't using.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Matt C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Homebase is amazing for our business

Bewertet am 12.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I believe that Homebase hit it out of the park with this app. The cost and usability are great. I would recommend this app to anyone that needs to track employees hours and other employee info.

The software is easy to use and has been very helpful to track our employees time and also to create and deploy our schedules. Also for tracking labor it is very useful.

There is very little to dislike. That is why I keep using it.

Paul D.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Clocking In for Homebase

Bewertet am 6.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, this software does it is supposed to do. As long as it tracks my hours and when I clock in and out, I can't complain. Everything is easy to use through the app.

We use Homebase as the timeclock for our company. All of the hourly-paid emplyees use it. It does what it needs to do, it clocks me in and out to get paid.

Can't compain about Homebase. It does what it needs to do. It clocks me in and out at work. I need to clock in to get paid.

Wendy R.

Homebase for Aquatics

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This has made scheduling so easy for me and my team. Time sheets are also easier and less time consuming.

Homebase makes my scheduling so easy. I do not have a schedule that repeats itself from week to week for any of my employees. Homebase has made it easy for me to keep track of all of my departments and schedule them with ease. I love that I can create a template to use for my schedules and just assign shifts to my team as needed. It was very easy to implement this when we first started with Homebase. The color coding on the schedules makes it easy for my team to know what they are doing.

It is sometimes temperamental and hard to clock in and out of on your phone. It will kick you out of homebase where you have to relog in and that takes time. That is sometimes due to our wifi here at our facility, but the geo fence acts up at times too.