Homebase

Homebase

Kostenlose Mitarbeitereinsatzplanung, Zeiterfassung und mehr.

4.6/5 (290 Bewertungen)
Kevin T.
Branche: Internet
Mit Google übersetzen

Great system for employee time tracking.

Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great experience! US-based representative whom were very kind, understanding and WILLING AND READY to resolve any and all issues when I needed to call to resolve the only issue I’ve ever had.

Homebase is extremely easy to set up employee time clock which happens to be free if your business has a single location and with a single location you may set it up for unlimited employees. For a small business owner where every dollar and cent matters, it’s a no brainer. A business owner may assign or allow the employee to set up their clock in and out code. Also, it may be set to take a photo of the employee during the clock in and out sessions to help or eliminate other employees from clocking in and out for them. Homebase offers an iPad, iPhone and an android app. You may also use your device's browser. We downloaded the app, installed it on an iPad for our employees to clock in and out on. The administrator has 100% access via web browser login. There’s also a feature which allows employees to clock in and out in the field which would geo-tag the location of the clocking activities.

Not a lot a negative things to say. This software is best if you have multiple employees who may have a staggered schedule. Example: an employee opens, then you have a mid day shift, then a closer. You also have many employees that may be out in the field. geo-tag is not the best choice for a single entrepreneur who’s trying to track their time, set up easier ways to do so.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Kathy G.

HomeBase Scheduling is the Bomb

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Scheduling is always a pain to make sure shifts are adequately covered. HomeBase make this headache so much simpler to handle.

Ease if use, adaptability, manager notification, team communication, documentation of absence, mobile access, etc. are all so easy to use and makes life easier for scheduling coverage for shifts.

Some reporting features are hard to understand how to run them. Also for additional features, it requires upgrading to more expensive subscriptions.

Timothy A.
Branche: Druck

Just okay

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall the software itself seemed just ok, I couldnt easily find a way to add a specific job without assigning it to an employee. My hope was to have my employees clock in and choose a job, rather than me assigning one ahead of time, so that we could keep track of the number of hours spent on each project and the number of people actually touching a job before completion. From there we would begin to implement costs, etc. We didn't get that far because the annoyingness of being contacted too many ways too many times. Didn't feel worth it.

It was easy and free to sign up and try it which I think it great for a software company to offer so you can try before buy

Once we signed up I received 4 text messages, a voice call and multiple emails from our "new rep" who really wanted to chat about my account. Which if I wanted to chat, I would have called or got on the auto-chat that pops up every time I log-in. It was annoying enough that I closed our account after a few days.

Antwort von Homebase

Thank you for your feedback. It has been shared with our customer support team and sales team.

David G.

HomeBase Employee Scheduling

Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We LOVE HomeBase. It helps with scheduling of employees at our different stores with ease, especially working with part-time employees who need to block out their unavailability. Also like the TineOff request capability, so my managers can plan ahead for coverage. Out team members like the communications capability to request shift exchanges as well. Out store managers love the Time-keeping (clockIN and clockOUT) capabilities and late reminders. I like how easy it is to export the employees time-worked to our payroll software.

This is a very simple to use software and it is very easy to train our store managers to use it. It also gives visibility to All team members who is scheduled and for what shift.

It is really the best scheduling software. I do not have anything negative to day about it. The only thing that I wish it has, is the ability to have another layer of management report view that would allow my General manager to see that exclude those reports reserved for me as the owner. Current levels are "owner/general mgr", "store manager" and "user". It would be nice to separate "owner" reports from "general manager" reports.

Ivy M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good value for high volume independent contractor payrolls, but missing some features

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Homebase has saved us a lot of time and heartache with scheduling part time seasonal staff. I haven't found a better solution for my business yet that is even in the same ballpark for price.

Homebase has a good timeclock function, and it allows for nice, intuitive departmental divisions that allow multiple managers to schedule and process timesheets independently.

It's very affordable for managing teams of hundreds of part-time, casual, seasonal contract employees.

Staff seem to be able to navigate the mobile app and shift-claiming process with relative ease.

Because I'm scheduling for an event-based business, I wish I could assign a Customer/Job to a shift and export the data accordingly.

This would make my cost allocations easier for accounting purposes.

I don't think there's a way for my team to see the breakdown of their tips and wages from the app, so I get alot of questions about that breakdown.

Alese H.

Super Easy

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For any company that doesn't need to track production or locations of their team, this software is for you. It is very reasonably priced and easy to use.

I have very few issues with this software. It was very easy to use and we never had issues with the kiosk.

This wasn't able to track the production of our team. This was the only reason that we switched to a different system, I can also say that I really miss it!!!!

The only other con was that you can only put in one type of vacation time. We needed to add in vacation time and our floating holiday time, but we weren't able to do this.

Tammy P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Home base is great for smaller companies

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When our HR pc crashed, we used Home base for immediate schedule availability for all of our store locations

Using this program has plenty of benefits for employees such as the shift change option, hourly payroll tracking, easy to use interface and communication tabs.

In order to successfully use the scheduler, you should use a desktop. It's a bit tricky on the app.

Callie E.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste
Mit Google übersetzen

Super easy biometric time keeping

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Because it is web-based, using the Homebase app has eliminated the need for me (the owner) to physically go to the office to retrieve punches from the time clock. It has saved me lots of time when working from home or on the road.

I like that the app (even the free version) takes a picture when the employee clocks in or out, so no "buddy punching." It is also web-based, so at any time, I (the owner) can look and see what time employees clock in or out.

A recent update of the app has removed the inset screen where the employee can see if his face is in the camera view, so since they are aiming blindly, sometimes I get a chest or just the top of a head.

Michael L.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Mit Google übersetzen

Homebase - the mothership of our camp scheduling and payroll

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Homebase is a helpful tool that keeps our scheduling and payroll organized.

Easy to learn. This software helped us achieve organization and ease of scheduling.

This software is notorious for keeping employees accountable. Since this app detail-oriented, it will inform you of any/all employee activity. I would suggest not placing your personal/work phone number in the notifications tab.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Brandi W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great for small businesses!

Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it has been very positive. Not every employee is tech-savvy enough to enjoy using all the features, but that's also what's great about this program. You can use it to its full potential, or just enough to complete the tasks needed in your business.

The different options that are given in scheduling, communicating, hiring, and overall control in employee management.

I wish there was additional options in being able to individualize each employee. As an example, I would like to control one specific department's ability to clock in and out unscheduled, but not allow another department to clock in before their scheduled shift.

Jessica R.
Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Awesome software!

Bewertet am 8.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Okay, so I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS APP AND LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Home base is easy to use, easy to read, easy to understand. The platform is SERIOUSLY DUMMY PROOF! My 9 year old daughter helped me set it up. It is seriously that easy! My 4 year old will open my app and can tell if I forgot to clock out when I left work, and he even knows how to clock me out at the right time! It really is just that simple. I love the restrictions it offers. I can determine whether employees can clock in and out from their app, I can determine whether they can see labor reports, view other employees schedule, and I love the fact that they can request off right from the app, and I can approve or deny right from the app. I love that they can switch schedules and I can approve it instantly from home. This app just has so many great features. I will never use another payroll system again.

I love that the employees can request time off or switch/trade shifts from their phone and I can instantly deny or approve the request. I love the ease of pulling the time sheets, and reading the time sheets. I love the access to be able to edit employees time on a daily or weekly basis. Employees can be horrible for clocking in early unauthorized, not clocking out to walk down the street to the store, etc. This app makes it simple to edit this carelessness from employees without even having to sit them down and talk to them about clocking in and out. Its kind of like, Okay, you want to take 20 mins to walk down to dollar general and you have already taken your lunch previous, oh and you didn't clock out. Well let me fix that mistake for you. The system tracks tardies, which is awesome, bc after 90 days, anyone who has been tardy more than 20% of their shifts, only gets offered a part time position within the company. This system gives us accurate data to show the employees at their 90 day evaluation, and the data can't be disputed bc it is tracked based on their clock in and clock out times.

I don't like the fact that there is not room for multiple clock outs under the edit mode. If we do not clock out for an extra break, there is no where to add it. I always have to add the time employees are gone to their lunch break. It give a false interpretation and false data when we pull data from this system for evaluations. I really wish you would update this to add columns for extra breaks, and reasons for the breaks. Also, I wish you would add a column to give explanation for employees that clock in late, miss a scheduled day, or clock out early. This system does not even track early clock outs, just late clock ins. We often find that employees will leave early to take care of things, and sometimes it can become repetitous. I would like to be able to track the data.

Wayne H.
Mit Google übersetzen

A comprehensive, user friendly application that offers must-have features

Bewertet am 3.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This application was offered as part of our new Clover POS system. I began to use it to set up the employee schedules for a small (seven employee plus owners) business. The more I used it, the more impressed I was with it.

It provides every function that a small business like ours needed, taking a very tedious and error prone process and making it easy and transparent to handle. Being able to delegate certain tasks to key employees, auto notices sent for upcoming shifts, notification if someone hasn't clocked in within a set period for their shift, labor rate vs revenue analysis, end of year tax information gathering...and this was all in the free version that came with Clover!

All in all, I am both impressed and pleased with this package. It looks to me like the right team wrote the right code for the right objectives at the right price. How often does that happen in the software world?

Ease of use, nailed key functions needed, intelligent navigation, visually uncluttered despite having a lot of functionality.

It is not a shortcoming of the software but of non-technical users. The biggest problem I have had is bringing along the technophobes who are used to working with...wait for it...paper calendars and personal journals to keep up with. They yearn to be able to use something so powerful but blanch when they open the home screen and see what is available. It is about as user friendly as can be imagined but some still are so intimidated that it is hard to get them to dig in. When they do, they begin to appreciate the value that is provided.

The key is bringing the shy types along S L O W L Y. This software will sell itself once it is given a fair opportunity to shine. Just grit your teeth and work with them. It's more than worth the effort.

Jake A.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Underrated Product

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

5 stars is not enough stars. If you get this product, you'll be thrilled. I only have a small business (2 locations, 6 employees), and I use a lot of the features, but I don't need all of them. But it's clear to me that as we grow, Homebase will be able to accommodate, easily.

Homebase is easy to use, quick, and effective. There is practically no learning curve for new employees. Scheduling is a breeze, as is running reports for payroll. It gives me quick reporting to see my business performance, even when I'm not there I can see how the shops are performing. Clock-in features work great. Customer service and troubleshooting (not that you'll even need it) are seriously amazing. This team treats you like your problem is their main priority.

I wish the date selection feature still said the day of the week like it used to. It says July 10 2019, but it used to say Wednesday July 10 2019. I mean... that's all I can think of that I would change... and that's kind of a non-issue.

Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Mit Google übersetzen

Low cost, high value scheduling software

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall we have been extraordinarily pleased with Homebase. Our employees have had no issues signing themselves in and using the app. We've used other scheduling software in the past that made it too complicated for our employees. We love the way Homebase simplifies all parts of scheduling, so we can focus on our employees and the children we serve!

Homebase is easy to use. We had to quickly implement a scheduling software. The way our business is setup has a variety of departments but employees work in multiple departments in a single day. Homebase lets us easily schedule each employee for the exact shift they work. We can view by department or by employee, which is helpful for both our employees and our managers.

We haven't tried it out yet, but one of the bonus perks to Homebase is their hiring module. We have tested but not actually published a job. It was easy to do and posts across multiple platforms.

Homebase has a lot to offer at a very reasonable price.

After you have scheduled in a department or scheduled an employee, you cannot use the + button to add another shift. This is annoying because you have to duplicate an existing shift and clear the information, instead of easily adding an empty shift and filling in what you need. We also did not find a way to delete an employee when they were duplicate added without choosing "terminate" the extra employee. This is not an issue now, but it could be in the future.
Another feature that would be nice in the app would be the ability to call the phone number from the roster or at least copy and paste it.

Charles A.
Branche: Essen & Trinken

Low Stress Management

Bewertet am 11.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We can not say enough about Homebase and how it has helped our business grow to 7 locations across 3 states ( FL, TX, and NV) with some 80 employees. We could not have managed our staff, Labor cost, Scheduling, Labor Cost Management, and get the support anywhere other than Homebase. When we receive calls from other companies promising everything, it's a short conversation once we inform them of all the FREE services we currently get from Homebase.

Staff training took less than 5 minutes. With the Mobile App. They now schedule their own shifts and changes to the schedule. They communicate with us and other employees.

Homebase feeds into our payroll, gives us a real-time complete one screen view of our organization, including real-time sales, real-time Labor cost, who is working at what location all from our mobile phone. We are able to make an adjustment on the fly if our sales to labor cost are out of balance by sending someone home early or get extra help when required. All this over a coffee or lunch. LOW-STRESS MANAGEMENT.

Easy to use.

Not available in Canada.

Mit Google übersetzen

Homebase is the best scheduling software!

Bewertet am 26.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Organization, communication, efficiency, ease of mind

I use Homebase on the daily to manage scheduling for my team of 10. It's incredibly efficient, easy to use, and keeps me and my team organized. Our staff's schedules tend to change on the fly with last minute bookings given our private event business, and Homebase is the perfect platform for me to communicate these changes to my team in real time. It's also a great way to manage time-off requests, monitor work hours for our part-timers and hourly employees, and coordinate shifts that need covering. They also have a very responsive customer service team, with options like Live Chat. I strongly recommend the software to smaller teams with hourly employees or contractors!

It'd be great to have a 'jump to X date/week' option. I view our staff's schedule on a weekly basis, and while you can jump to a monthly calendar view, I'd love an option to type in a specific date and it cue up the weekly schedule from there.

Teresa C.
Branche: Essen & Trinken

Best Scheduling Tool for Small Businesses

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall experience with Homebase has been exceptional. We used another scheduling tool in the past and it was much too complicated and difficult to look at.

I thoroughly enjoy the Homebase platform and its ease of use. Everything is color coordinated, which is my favorite part. I use this to schedule my employees for all my locations. My employees enjoy it too because they can request time off, trade shifts, and see when they are scheduled on their phone. I also love the stats where I can keep track of sales and labor - and it links up all my locations which is a plus!

There honestly isn't anything I dislike about the software. I use it mainly for scheduling, but it does so much more than that. I would maybe like to customize admin roles a little more for better security, but that isn't entirely necessary.

Hannah D.
Branche: Unterhaltung
Mit Google übersetzen

Many useful features for employees and business owners alike

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Homebase has allowed scheduling, all group messaging and clocking in and out. Could use some help with the "availability" section to make it more user-friendly to hourly workers.

I really love how you can see the schedule of everyone on your work team on this software. I can see all the days I am working and also see all the days my co-workers and working, which is helpful for planning purposes if anyone needs to trade shifts or cover each other. Also really like how it shows your "estimated earnings" based on how many hours you are scheduled for, so you can see how much you will make on your next paycheck. We also clock in and out on this app and it is easy to use.

The "availability" section in this app is so counter-intuitive. It is set on a week-by-week basis, so you have to "update" it for each new week that your availability to work becomes different. This is quite odd for an app that is designed for hourly workers, who usually have odd and ever-changing schedules. They need to change this to a monthly schedule so you can fill out your availability for each day of the month.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Mit Google übersetzen

We got our homebase through our clover system, it was free and an amazing app.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I wouldn't change to another application, this has everything you will need for scheduling and payroll. Even if you don't have a clover you can go online and set up your business to schedule your employees.

I could post schedules with ease and it wasn't hard to learn the program. My staff loved if because they could download the app on their phone, see their earnings, schedule and could request time off or switch shifts. Once the staff requested off or changed shifts it gave me the opportunity to approve or deny the request. Also once I uploaded a schedule it would text or email the entire staff or just the ones I made changes to.

They did update the system and it is a little bit or a learning curve. It also changed how the staff sees their schedule and dashboard.

Anang M.
Branche: Restaurants

Could go further

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Wanted a employee time management and scheduling solution

Easy to install and integration was pretty straightforward with our POS

Doesn’t sync well with Toast but did better with clover

Tyler D.
Branche: Restaurants
Mit Google übersetzen

Customer service is lacking, and No functionality for multiple store locations

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

To honest the experience hasn't been great, it feels more like a start up and they haven't worked out all the kinks with the technology, service, and training. They are very nice on the phone i have to give them they still have a long way to go.

it's easy to use, and the staff can use the app to request time off, and they can chat to one another.

1) It doesn't connect to your payroll system (even if they say it does)
2)you can't have more than one location and share staff between 2 locations, because the 2 separate schedules don't recognise each other which means when you auto-populate the schedule it double books staff members. (so then the auto-populate feature is useless to you)
3) The support staff are friendly but they ARE NOT very knowledgeable about the products or services, no can seem to make a decision and they very rarely call you back when they say they will.

I cancelled the service to one of my locations and they continued to bill me for 4 months , when i called they said they would call me back once they investigated the billing. I never received a return, when i called them 3 weeks later they said they would only give a refund for 2 months because i never called them back sooner.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Melissa J.

Simply the best for me!

Bewertet am 20.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using Homebase for over a year. It has been extremely useful for all of my scheduling needs. The few gaps present in the beginning were solved and streamlined. Support has always been over the top amazing! Thanks for a great product!

I love being able to access Homebase on my phone. The features available at the Free level are sufficient for my needs at this time and that is very helpful with so many software programs charging for the most minimal of services. I am excited that there are more robust plans available as my business continues to grow that will help me manage my team even more efficiently and with a wider range of options for structure.

No cons really because everything that has ever been difficult to use within the software has been resolved and fairly quickly.

Leanne L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Finally! A online scheduler that easy to use!

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This scheduler (and more) has been a huge time + business saver. You can schedule and have your staff clock in with ease.

Definitely ease of use! We have tried at least 2 prior to Homebase and they were too cumbersome to use and were ultimately ditched. Once we tried HB, everyone was able to figure out the app and can easily enter their availability. You assign staff based on their availability (or actually unavailability by day down to the hours) and staff can swap shifts if needed. You can message your team by email or the instant messenger to individuals or group. This is only the tip of the iceberg! There's team building features, sales, tip-out, time clock, 3rd party app plug-ins, reporting and so much more! This has everything already figured out! You just have to explore all the features and functions. Priced per location, but very reasonably priced that is scalable to your growing business.

Nothing we can think of except they have job market feature which allows you to post your job (to whom?). This is probably still in development and we tried it once and gotten inquiries from random job seekers from another country. Perhaps geolocation and category filters would help provide more suitable applicants.

Angela P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Absolutely the best product and service available.

Bewertet am 23.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I wish I could rate Homebase 10 stars! Of all the things that I use in my business Homebase would be one that I could never let go. I have been with them from the start and have never experienced a growing company striving so hard in customer satisfaction. There were bumps in the road developing the product BUT never once has their customer service let me down. They continually improve and always listen to requests . Response is almost instant when I am in need of help. I am old and set in my ways and this was the most user friendly product ever. We are a Pet Resort not food service and it more than meets our needs daily. My staff loves the ease of use and would revolt if we tried to change back to our previous system.

Madison M.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Mit Google übersetzen

Great for my small business

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My coffee shops use Homebase for all our scheduling. It is the perfect software! It is cost effective- the free version has all the necessary features. We also use it for own employees to clock in/clock out. You can send messages to your team and see who has read them. I highly recommend you check out Homebase if you are in any sort of business.

Every once in a while the time clock will be glitchy. The manager can correct these discrepancies from with in the app, you just have to keep an eye out.