eSchedule

4,7
100% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Joseph V.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

eSchedule simplifies scheduling and provides a great user experience!

Bewertet am 8.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

eSchedule solved the needs we were looking for in a scheduling program. We received more than what we expected and had our entire organization trained on the program quickly and efficiently. The reporting is extremely powerful and accurate, allowing me to maintain a schedule of over 200 volunteers to the highest standards while maintaining pinpoint accuracy.

eSchedule provides our agency with an amazing user interface, ease of use, and great backend reporting. All of this is integral to an effective, efficient, and productive scheduling experience. My favorite aspect of the software is the ability to validate my crews wherever I am. I have a wealth of knowledge available on my phone accessible quickly to determine attendance status, clock times, and sign ups. I also enjoy the customization that is available to eSchedule, allowing me to create the scheduling experience I need for my organization. Finally, another pro that every program should have that eSchedule delivers on is the customer service experience. eSchedule provides lightening fast, and accurate customer service. When I run into an issue or have a question, I know I am the priority from the eSchedule team. I get my answers quickly from a professional team who caters to my needs and shows me how much my business is valued to them.

Integration into my organization was quick and reliable. There was almost zero downtime and the transition was seamless and accurate. I have no cons to mention for application within my organization.

Rick L.

Quality Schedulling Software

Bewertet am 14.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pleasantly pleased with overall performance compared to previous software.

Ease of use, QuickBooks conversion, convenient for employees, accurate time tracking and helpful customer service personnel.

Sometime difficult to reach certain individuals inside the company directory for direct questions.

Antwort von eSchedule

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you and the rest of the team at Carter County EMS.

Scott F.

Olathe Fire

Bewertet am 29.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It works but it is more difficult to navigate through then other programs I am familiar with

Time cards are easier then the manual way we did it before the software.

On mobile device sometimes takes going through the selections a couple of times for it to open up the part of the app i want opened. There are no flags for open shifts so it is easy to miss that a particular day is not fully staffed. There are no text alerts for shifts. The new update to payroll has made printing the page off difficult. We have never been able to export to the payroll software correctly, it continued to delete stuff in our payroll software so we still manually enter it into that software.

Antwort von eSchedule

Scott Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate it! Our Support Team has reached out to you so that we can address your questions and concerns. A number of these are easily addressed and are possible within eSchedule. Thanks again!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Jeff P.

eSchedule is awesome

Bewertet am 31.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Any problems have been addressed and corrected promptly. Requests for customization have also been addressed and met with the same prompt customer service. Have been extremely satisfied with the product and our overall relationship with the eSchedule staff.

The functionality of the software and the availability of customization to me our individual needs. Have not experienced any down time since we began using this software.

A few features I would like to see are not currently available.

Robert B.

Great Support

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We went to eSchedule because they were the only folks that offered a solution to a new requirement we had - being able to separate labor hours by a particular funding source or budget center. No one else could help us and eSchedule said "no problem." Over the years that requirement went away but many others that don't fit within most canned scheduling/timekeeping packages have come along and eSchedule has always worked with us to find or create a solution.

It goes well beyond basic scheduling and timekeeping, allowing us to accommodate an every-growing list of requirements. The staff know the software inside and out and respond quickly to questions, helping us work through what we need to do and the best way to do it. Most things the software can do already and it's a matter of choosing the best way. By finding ways to work within the existing features, they keep the software cleaner than others by not having an overwhelming set of options and preferences to navigate through - and the personal service from people that understand what we're doing out here is extremely helpful and rare these days. When there's a custom change required, the pricing and turnaround is reasonable and accurate.

While I really like eSchedule all around, I notice there are things we do with it every day that require more clicks and navigation than they should. Those extra little steps, even though they only take a second each, add up. It "feels" like user interface could be updated to be a little more slick, both visually and functionally, to catch up to what we've come to expect from tech companies and make things a bit more intuitive and reduce extra clicks and navigation. The PTO reporting system seems a bit outdated too, with monthly e-mailed reports rather than a real-time on demand report available.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Cody D.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

emsEschedule is a robust platform that allows us to easily manage the daily aspects of our agency.

Bewertet am 8.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

1. Availability and tracking of availability submission.
2. Log File by User/Date-Time is excellent
3. Uploading PDF of certifications is something we're just starting to use but is excellent.
4. Time clock exceptions are very easy to navigate
5. Emailing membership has gotten extremely user-friendly.
6. Mobile enhancements have made on the go management much easier. An App would be great though.

1. When removing someone from a shift from the master schedule, you can no longer tag them for that shift when marking them absent. Conversely, if you mark them absent, it won't let you fully remove them from the shift.
2. There are no user generated reports. Example- How often are crews clocking out late? Need something more robust than just going back to the old records, exporting, and massaging the data in excel.
3. Not being able to generate quarterly/yearly etc reports.
4. It would be nice to have a way to view the documents housed in the document library without having to download every one.
5. When someone transitions from Volunteer Staff to Paid staff, all of their hours convert with them. It's difficult if not impossible at the end of the year to look back and see which hours are which.
6. It would be nice if we could put in data validations, or prompts if certain actions are taken by administrators.

Antwort von eSchedule

Cody - Thanks for the review! As you know, we're always adding new features. We will take all of your input/ideas and incorporate them into future upgrades. Thank you.

Jeanne P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Company willing to customize to suit our needs, constantly seeking feedback to improve everything!

Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use from both the Employer AND Employee facets! Transitioning into it was much easier than we expected, for al of us. Able to pull reports that assist in everything from certification/license expirations, required certifications, disciplinary matters, etc. Even have used reports to help win an unemployment claim - showing auto emails, #of times individual logged into system, times placed as available, and never scheduling shifts. In just a few clicks, I had enough information to reverse a 10K unemployment award. Have to love it!

I actually can't say there is anything I don't like about it. It's so easy to tailor it for what we want, what we need, and how we want to see things. This company has a great bunch of people - they are incredibly responsive to any questions and/or adjustments we ask for. We've been using this for over 10 years - absolutely one of our best purchases yet!

Thank you, Jeanne! :)

Roman A.

An easy decision

Bewertet am 6.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Prior to using EMSeSchedule, our department used hand written schedules for each position, on each apparatus, at each station. As you can imagine, this was a nightmare with just the number of papers needed. We routinely had to fix errors that were made because of having to transfer information from one place to another, in some instances, multiple times. We also used paper time sheets that were filled out by our employees, so accountability for the times written down, wasn't always the best. EMSeSchedule gave our department an affordable, easy to use solution to both of our problems. Initially, our EMS Chief was apprehensive about switching to an electronic system because he and computers don't get along very well. However, now he can easily prepare our monthly schedule and has no issues clocking in and out or reviewing how many hours our employees have. The support staff have been extremely helpful, often times responding and fulfilling requests the same day, even a few times, the same hour that I've emailed them. I would recommend EMSeSchedule to any department looking to upgrade their time clock and scheduling because it is easy to use and easy to understand.

Ease of use, quick response of support staff.

Cost is always an issue for any department. Additionally, I wish some of the views were a little more customizable..

Roman,

We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to write a review of eSchedule. Even more, the feedback and insight you've offered is extremely helpful.

Thank you.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Katlyn B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I HIGHLY recommend eSchedule for EMS services, a great product for everyone in the company!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 2.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have had an excellent experience with eSchedule. We went through several products prior to eSchedule that just didn't do everything we were needing it to. Since eSchedule is tailored to fit the unique dynamic of EMS it is so so much better. I highly recommend any EMS service to use eSchedule.

Since switching to eSchedule it has saved so much time with, scheduling, time keeping, and keeping up with employees certifications. Also, the employees love that they have their own employee portal to view from anywhere. It has also saved alot of time when we have our state inspections because we are able to like digital copies of the employee certifications to eSchedule so everything is digitally kept in one place. I could probably write a 3 page paper about how much this product has saved us time and money!

My only complaint is I really wish they had an APP for this product. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is something they will eventually come out with.

Molly S.
Branche: Medizinische Praxis

eSchedule Software

Bewertet am 10.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Whenever I've had a question or needed guidance, it was extremely fast. I submit an email with my request and I'm answered in a matter of minutes! There is a three hour time difference between us and they still are quick to answer, even at odd hours. They truly know the pulse and scheduling of EMS!

Integrating into our agency was very simple. The staff at eSchedule are very knowledgeable about their product and explain things thoroughly.

The least thing I like about eSchedule is not having an app for my phone.

Antwort von eSchedule

Thanks, Molly! We have plans to create an 'app' in the near future. In the meantime, eSchedule is mobile friendly and can be accessed from any mobile device.

Donnie E.

Emergency Ambulance Service Central PA

Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are small emergency ambulance service. We are a closed Union service and have many different job codes, pay scales, PTO, seniority, request for PTO and scheduling. We operate and maintain 14 vehicles. We have approximately 70 employees that range from FT, PT and Casual. We have 24/7/365 operations with multiple shift configurations. The owner, sales department, technical support and programmers of eSchedule have been nothing short of excellent in setting up, educating, maintaining and developing the program to suit our needs. There were some small bumps in the road in the beginning and some kickback from employees/supervisors stuck in their ways. But, overall the experience has been pretty much an uneventful and seamless transition.

I like the many features eSchedule has to offer.

Don’t really have any negative comments. Any issues or concerns we have had with the software, eSchedule has worked quickly to resolve.

Antwort von eSchedule

Donnie - Thank you very much for providing this review and feedback!

Donald K.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great customer service, very responsive to customer needs.

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The modular aspect! The time clock is a very valuable feature. My staff loves the cloud based system. I have never had product support on any program that has been as responsive as this company's staff has been, they have replied to me within the hour 99% of the time I have called with a question. I also love the weekly open shift reminder to all staff members.

I wish it would have a shift reminder component to remind staff of upcoming shifts. When people logged on for the first time there is a another product with a very similar log on that routed people to an obscure site, this caught about 25% of our staff asking what did I just get everyone into? Maybe allow individuals to set their view up as they like midnight to midnight or 6a to 6a because I can't make everyone happy.

Antwort von eSchedule

Donald, thanks for taking the time to write this review. Greatly appreciated. As we discussed, it sounds like some of your members were using an incorrect URL which brought them to a different website. Once they used the correct URL, all was well! For the shift reminder suggestion, we recommend using the iCal calendar sync feature. If there is anything else we can do for you at anytime, please let us know.

Scott B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

EMS eSchedule has been very helpful in our organization with time management and scheduling.

Bewertet am 31.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Felt like when we got the program a whole team came with it.

By far the biggest pro for EMS eSchedule is the costumer service!! No matter how many times I have called or emailed they always treat you like a valued costumer and fix any issue that may arise, or find options for features that you are looking for. We are always switching things up and they have always kept up with our demands. It is easy for the employees to clock in and out and keep an eye on their schedules. Can pull multiple reports from the program. definitely getting your money's worth plus more.

Missing a few convenient features, shift give-a-ways for crews, crews cant put up their shift for others to see. Unable to see at a glance who made changes to a shift, and the progression of the shift to what it is real time, on the administration side.

Antwort von eSchedule

Scott ¿ Thank you for the insight and great feedback! We are working on a trade/drop board feature which has been a highly requested feature. As always, there are many new features coming soon as well as an entirely new look & feel to the scheduling section. Stay tuned!

Todd F.

Awesome Product

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All of you have been awesome and we are so thankful for this. A BIG THANK YOU to the customer representative as she has been the best asset we have in this venture and she makes it very easy to work with. The product is great and easy to use. Customer service is awesome and hope you continue to grow and expand.

The first thing is that it keeps all of our department documents and vehicle information in one place. It so nice to be able to go to one location and see everything you need. At one point we had several different programs to do what this one product does.

We need to have an App. I have saved the sign on screen to all toughbooks but we still would like a app .
The only other change I would make would be to give some flexibility to admins to change some of the things that we have to call you all for. It would free up time and resources for you all and less headaches.
Not enough storage space for all the PDF docs.

Jim G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

eSchedule provides our department the ability to utilize a fluid schedule model.

Bewertet am 11.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Employees and Watch Commanders along with others who have scheduling responsibilities enjoy the ability to interact through the software to insure proper staffing levels. Last minute shift swaps and changes are easily conducted directly between the involved members guaranteeing no unexpected vacancies.

I understand the eSchedule team is working toward additional customization of the program that will enhance the user interface and allow for shift colors to be displayed.

Greg T.

Overall Good product

Bewertet am 7.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it matches our needs I would like to see it progress and communicate with some of our industries other systems that we use on a daily basis.

Ease and user friendly, the system works well and is easy to maintain and overall use.

Biggest problem I have is not being able to manipulate the the system to match our needs without having to call the support center and have them adjust it. Giving the administrator the ability to customize and change more of the software would be amazing.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Daniel D.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Helped with our transition.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Keeping staffing issues at a minimum and the ease of doing payroll keeps my STRESS level down. I cannot say enough positive things about this scheduling software.

This software helped us with the transition from volunteer status to paid full time status. It is extremely user friendly and helps with not only the scheduling but payroll. I cannot say enough of how this has saved us time and money in our new operation.

There are none in my opinion! It is a easy to use.

Antwort von eSchedule

Dan: Thanks for the 5-star review! We are thrilled that you're so happy with our software and that it's making such a positive difference for you.

Mike T.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We have used this product over 5 years and would highly recommend to other services.

Bewertet am 24.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We had our payroll process streamlined and and our scheduling has been simplified.

Makes our payroll process a breeze. Scheduling is simplified and open slots can be filled quickly through the bid process. Allows quick and easy dissemination of information and allows us to upload a full library of our documents and standing orders.

Antwort von eSchedule

Mike ¿ We're so glad you're happy with eSchedule. Thank you for being a long-time customer and supporter!

Jeff M.
Branche: Staatsverwaltung
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The combination of a great product and EXCELLENT customer service.

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We couldn't be happier. The rep has gone above and beyond for us in every aspect of configuring the software so it meets our business needs. We give this product and team a 10/10. Below are primarily what we're using it for:
- Paramedic Scheduling
- Automating a complex payroll process

- Customer service is the best I've ever encountered
- The product is very versatile and can be customized to fit specific business rules
- The end-user experience is very smooth
- Admin functions are quite extensive. There are many different reports and functions that admins can take advantage of

As an admin, it takes a little while to get used to where all of the different reports are but this is a common learning curve with any software.

Jody J.
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

EMS eSchedule

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The benefit of the program is having an online program that all employees have the ability to check their schedule and minimize out of service time. The app is a great asset for on the go management.

The ease of adding employees to the system, credentialing and setting up schedules.

The program is slow on the upload of changes and sometimes the information is lost if not saved due to connectivity.

Randi P.

Amazing Software & Time Saver

Bewertet am 8.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software has made my job 1000 times easier. My employees can bid on days, ask for days off, and leave messages all in one application. I am no longer sending out countless texts or emails asking for coverage from each person. I also enjoy the time clock feature and payroll reports. What use to take hours to complete is a simple click of the mouse. My auto tech is also loving the fact that errors or defects with the ambulances are mailed straight to him to address instead of getting lost somewhere down the chain. Overall, there are not enough great things I can say about this software and the AMAZING customer service rep and his team have provided us! Keep up the amazing work guys, you have a client for life here in Arkansas!!!

I honestly love the ease of use.

I have not ran across a con i couldn't have fixed for my needs.

Joseph S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best value and service we’ve seen!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Absolutely great team to work with. Very cost efficient, tremendous setup staff, and customer service has been terrific.

Easy to use for all access levels, payroll side is a breeze for administrators.

No real dislikes, would like to be able to send out find coverage alerts from the calendar, but we make it work just fine.

Antwort von eSchedule

Thanks for taking time to give us this great feedback. We're so pleased that you're enjoying your experience with us!

Floyd S.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great product

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has saved our whole agency. We have totally benefitted from this

Ease of scheduling and payroll. Users info is great also.

Nothing it is a good product. I am not sure what else you are looking for

Erin M.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Functionality and ease of use. Ability to log in from multiple places.

Mobile version is pretty limited. Have to select full version when logging in from iPhone.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Leslie L.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We have been using eSchedule for almost 10 years and have been quite pleased with the product.

Bewertet am 13.4.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are excited to see a new and fresh updated look at some point this year. Sometimes there are still time out errors when trying to update the schedule. The program at times seems slow but there are number of variables that may contribute to this, that are out of your control. My point of contact has always been Dave and sometimes replies take more than a week. Perhaps when we have a technical issue, I should be routing those questions elsewhere.

I have recommended the product to a number of other services. We are still using emergencyreporting.com for our vehicle maintenance and equipment inventory tracking as their product meets our needs better. If eschedule's maintenance modules had more options as ER does, we would love to use one product.

Antwort von eSchedule

Thank you, Leslie, for the helpful feedback. We're equally excited about the new look of the software that is coming soon! Please know that we take each of the concerns you mention here very seriously. We're working hard to keep up with our tremendous growth which brings some growing pains as you might imagine. One of these areas is with our support team. We've added staff to meet the support needs of our customers as well as a support line and email. Please never hesitate to contact us at 585.419.6288 x2 or support@emseschedule.com which will route your issue to multiple team members at once. Thank you.