Pigeonhole Live Bewertungen

Pigeonhole Live

Interaktive Frage–und-Antwort-Plattform für Echtzeit-Engagement bei Veranstaltungen.

4.8/5 (8 Bewertungen)
Mads H.
Mit Google übersetzen

My courses and keynotes have reached a new level since I started using Pigeonhole - It's great!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 15.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The platform provides excellent features to interact with your audience. I use it myself several times during my day courses in PowerPoint & Presentation Technique. Giving the audience the opportunity to vote, pose questions and giving comments has made the courses even higher rated in the evaluations (and I can also use the platform to do evaluations that I used to do “analogue”).
The customer support is fantastic – fast, professional and even open to new ideas. I am currently in dialogue with Pigeonhole to develop a new feature, that will be useful for me. Thumbs up!
In addition to my own usage I have also facilitated that some of my customers also use Pigeonhole during their important keynotes, strategy presentations ect. The CEO’s I recommended it to are instantly able to see the value and trust the reliability.

I think more videos going through each step of setting up the different types of sessions would be a good idea. Not a big issue as it is fairly intuitive. But still – would be nice. And I know that the Pigeonhole is already working to develop this. What’s not to like!

Dirk H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Pigeonhole is a great tool for large/multi day conferences and meetings. Very reliable and scalable.

Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I absolutely love the response time from the support staff. Extremely important when issues occur during a live event!! The agenda building and Q&A parts are certainly the core features. Haven't seen anything comparable yet. And I have tested lots of comparable services. I also like the ability to run everything from an iPad in solo mode. No need for a Producer or technician at the back to handle ad-hoc adaptions. Very well implemented screening and highlighting approach for the Q&A tool. I have used the service in lots of different settings (from 20 to 250 participants and in areas with limited internet connectivity) and so far it has never let me down in terms of reliability, connectivity, scalability.

The Q&A tool is certainly at the top end of available solutions. There are very competitive services available that have a more comprehensive, customizable and fresh look in terms of rendering input from the audience. For example pre-defined scales, 2x2 matrix, user supplied backgrounds.
I would love to see more efficiency-oriented features on the admin side. For example the ability to duplicate complete events and not only individual agenda items, automatic recalculation of all starting times if you change the duration or start of an agenda item, pre-defined scales. The pigeonhole team is usually very responsive to feature requests and does a great job of keeping me updated on their feature roadmap.

Rebecca W.
Mit Google übersetzen

An extremely complementary tool for large groups- which has supported a number of our events.

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helped to support a number of global events

Really like the word cloud feature and different view options- it is very user friendly and participants enjoy the interactive experience (particularly more introverted characters who are less able to speak out in a big meeting). We have used it to complement a number of global events in Singapore, UK, Netherlands, Nairobi, US and Switzerland. The interactive use varied in different locations- Asia and US was best. UK and Africa least used-In Nairobi we found people preferred to speak out and in the UK participants were less comfortable with the technology. The most interesting use of the word cloud was in the US where participants submitted a six word story- this was visually very effective as the word cloud enabled us to vote on the best stories and participants really loved this. Since that meeting we have received requests to use pigeonhole for other US events.

Nothing to not like- the tool is effective and easy to set up- it definitely increases participation and encourages people to join in and get involved.

Teodora D.

pigeonhole live review by Tedi

Bewertet am 25.8.2018

I recommend it!

Easy to make a discussion during a presentation or a meeting, live responses are great as well. Also we had to contact the support of the software few times and it was a fast and pleasant experience!

How do you use the admin panel when everyone is watching? there could be a way however I couldn't find it

Antwort von PigeonLab

Thanks for the amazing review, Tedi! If you're running this on your own, you can use our Solo Presenter mode on the Projector Panel. Just click on the questions to enlarge, and click on the Answered button when you're done. You don't need the Admin Panel unless you have filtering enabled. More info here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT9hwhkHg08

Feel free to reach out anytime you have questions!

Georgi G.

Pigeonhole review

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

Great product, recommend

Great product and I use the solo mode all the time presenting in front of an audience and at the same time managing other options. You can make a discussion in a meeting and also the support is good

Worth the price nothing to complaint about atm

Antwort von PigeonLab

Thank you for your feedback Georgi! We want to make Pigeonhole Live even easier for solo presenters such as yourself. Please reach out to us at productteam@pigeonlab.com if you have any feedback to share. This goes straight to our product design team and we review every piece of feedback!

Shang hui C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very interactive, makes all the difference to liven up an event

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very user friendly both as event administrator and participant; the ability to show live responses really facilitates interactive discussions and injects new energy into an event; ability to store responses facilitates report writing and harvesting process; particularly enjoy polls and word clouds

Did not fully play around with polls and data visualization functions, and would be interested to see what other visualization tools would work well; need to be careful of overuse as beyond the novelty factor, I've also observed fatigue where participants stop responding

Daniel R.
Mit Google übersetzen

I've setup several Pigeon Hole sessions for questions during large meeting

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Getting feedback from the particpants/audience and the fact of bringing the audience to participate to the meetings for more interest.

- Easy to create sessions, Q&A and adding participants.
- Large choice of questions type
- Nice layout on the audience panel (can it be customized?)

- Have been struggling to find the option "use email address instead of passcode"
- Could not find how to work on admin panel without showing it to the audience

Alvina F.

User centric software

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great! It helps me garner questions from the audience - especially those who prefers to stay anonymous. We get curate questions and also hide inappropriate ones.

Great tool to get conversations going at events. It creates holding slides for events so that it saves me time to create them for every event.

Still exploring its different features.