Jibble

Mark
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Excellent and Easy to use

Bewertet am 2.11.2020

Very simple to set up for admin, quick and easy set up and use for it's users. Overall, it's a very easy to use tool which gives you peace of mind that your employees are on site for health & safety reasons and it logs employee hours for payroll.

Very simple for employees to use and set up themselves.

Sometimes it doesn't log when an employee is in a bad internet signal area. (There is an off-line mode but that requires turning on and off which can be complicated for some users, especially elderly users)

Antwort von Jibble

Jibble's ease of use is King!

For the offline mode, it is best that you turn off the wifi and data when you have poor internet so the app won't keep trying on connecting online. Improvements on the offline mode will come out in the coming months so another good stuff to look forward to.

Hernán
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Jibble is super heplful

Bewertet am 22.1.2024

Great system to tracking time of emplyes.

Great system to tracking time of emplyes.

Time tracking, activities and payroll are the best

Licenced, the price, members restrictions.

Jacqueline
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Take Caution when entering billing info

Bewertet am 8.3.2022

I tried it, I forgot to remove my free trial billing information and ended up subscribing. When I realized I didn't like it, I canceled my subscription. But they kept taking it out of my account. Thinking I maybe didn't cancel, I went to log back in but it said I had to sign up again, no account existed. I contact CS on Feb 7, no resonse. I contact CS again on Mar 7 and they said my account was active. They had the right email address but again, no account when I tried to log in. I have since sent them screen shots to show no subscription service. They tell me I am in the system, but there is ABSOLUTELY no way to cancel a second time. Not sure why CS just can't cancel. It's absurd and at this point they owe me. $30.00

Not much. I thought it would work for me, it didn't.

It wasn't user friendly and not for someone like me who logs independant contract hours. The location is off as well.

Hi Jacqueline,
First of all, thanks for the comments. We have since resolved this matter, but it took a bit longer because there were confusions with the two accounts you have in our Jibble 1 and Jibble 2 platforms. We hope to see you again one day.

King Balgame
  • Branche: Immobilien

Likeness of jibble

Bewertet am 16.11.2023

It has been amazing to properly paid on time.

It has been amazing to properly paid on time.

It makes sure to track my attendance and get paid properly

Sometimes there is an error. When your shift time is not connected to manual tracking

jennifer
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung

Very useful

Bewertet am 8.1.2024

It is so easy to use and i can calculate my logging time in seconds

I do not have cons I like everything about jibble

Muhammad Talha
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great time tracking tool

Bewertet am 11.1.2024

Helps to track the time & manage leaves.

The leas thing about Jibble I like is the editing of Time sheet.

John Paul
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A good Time and Attendance tracker.

Bewertet am 11.1.2024

Overall Jibble has been a good way for us to track our on-site employees and even our office teams. It's easy to use and implement.

Easy to use and understand. The Kiosk feature is what sold us. Having the ability to use one device to log in on-site is so convenient. GPS tracking also helps with proper employee management and security.

I wish the GPD fencing could go smaller tho. It's very niche but a smaller GPS fencing area would be great.

Stephanie
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This is amazing working with Jibble

Bewertet am 12.2.2024

It has been nice. I my previous company I was working more than 8 hours per day and with jibble I am working the necessary. So I can enjoy the rest of my day with my family.

I can work just the hours that is necessary, I can take care how much I will receive and I can see if my colleagues is working or not.

This is amazing. The idea is incredible and I love that my company is working with.

Marites
  • Branche: Bau

Advantages in using Jibble

Bewertet am 25.1.2024

I am happy in using jibble. I personally would like to use it more and am willing to explore its other features if necessary.

Jibble helps me is capturing my daily logs and keeps track of my work habits. I dont need to worry about informing my superior on my log in & log out time since it is easily captured.

Sometimes I need to refresh it to capture my real time log.

Jyoti
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Jibble Dribble

Bewertet am 24.1.2024

It has been fantastic, thank you for creating this app. I have such a good time working with Jibble. Has made all the difference in our budget as well.

It is free and works best for small teams. Best for Slack as the team gets to see who is in and out on a daily basis.

I would have liked Jibble to have the feature of multiple admins for viewing dashboard.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jibble keeps you focused & efficient with multiple remote teams in different locations/time...

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

We have been testing how the team adopts Jibble by slowly turning add-ons or functionalities on. It can be very helpful as a virtual check-in and become very specific as your remote team begins to cowork or move.

I had tested and used Jibble during 2016. Then again set up a remote team in 2019.
As soon as we have more than 1 remote team, in different locations, it is our go-to time tracking and activity/efforts management tool.

Jibble has been very useful so far to become more aware of effort and focus.
We benefit the most from our remote team management making different working schedule templates and assigning to teams; plus the tool reinforces policies such as working from authorized locations.

A desired feature might be the possibility to invite bots from multiple, differentJibble teams in a MS Teams domain/platform. Currently, we may only invite 1 Jibble team per MS Teams domain. This may allow us to assign a Jibble team to team/group in a MS Teams domain.

Integrations are becoming better.

TimeCamp, monday.com und Bitrix24

Zuvor genutzte Software

TimeCamp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jibble

Ease of use and control of user policies across platforms (app, web, desktop). Simple activity and time management for remote teams in different locations/time zones. Value for your money and billing only for active users.

Hi Jonathan,

Great to see how Jibble helped you with tracking time especially for your remote teams.

The 1 Jibble team to 1 MS team limitation is on the MS teams side and there is no workaround at the moment. We'll let you know if that becomes a possibility in the future.

-Jibble Team

Srikanth Reddy
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A must have for remove work management

Bewertet am 30.6.2023

Jibble is easy to setup and integrate with both Slack and MS Teams. Tracking time is a lot easier while doing the work as opposed to filling a timesheet as an afterthought which is both time-consuming and frustrating. Leave and TIme-off management has made it easier to keep track of preplanned leaves. Jibble has simplified our payroll process as we share the timesheets directly to our finance team for salary processing. Overall, Jibble is one such tool which has become irreplicable in our day to day operations.

While the features in the free version are generous and sufficient for most startups, the upgrades costs are high. Apart, from that Jibble's features work great for our daily time management.

Google Sheets

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jibble

Easy to deploy, simple pricing and integration with Slack and MS Teams.
Patricia
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Jibble with ease

Bewertet am 9.4.2022

Jibble allows my crew to clock in remotely, which has allowed me to move them out of the office and take my entire department remote. Thank you Jibble.

Jibble has made it easy for my team to clock in and out and for me to easily manage their time. It was easy to set up and has been easy to use.

At the moment, Jibble offers the options I need.

Antwort von Jibble

Hi Patricia! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are always glad to hear you enjoy using Jibble!

Joy
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Jibble Customer Satisfaction Review

Bewertet am 7.4.2022

Overall experience is good, really it is. not perfect, but it has remain very useful.

its so flexible to use, the mobility makes it very interesting. I like the fact that employees can log in wherever they are, without having to go to a particular spot in the office

it does not load quickly times, and miss face recognitions, confusing one person for another

N-sight, BambooHR und ESET Endpoint Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jibble

Cause it was easy to deploy and integrate into what I currently have and I can use a free version till I need to increase staff strenght.

Antwort von Jibble

Hi Joy, thanks for your feedback. Please make sure to report these concerns to support@jibble.io. Thanks!

annik
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

great software for tracking payroll

Bewertet am 31.5.2023

we are happy w our experience w jibble.

we are happy w our experience w jibble.

this is a great software and easy to use. it has a free version which is all i need for my staff to track their hours worked, for me to be able to do payroll. the paid features look great but i don't need them for my tiny business.thank you jibble.

staff are not able to edit their time clock. if they forget to clock in or out i need to edit it for them.

Toggl Track

Warum Jibble gewählt wurde

we cancelled our mindbody software and switched to fresha. they dont have a timeclock feature, so we needed to find one!

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mindbody
Chelsy
  • Branche: Versicherung

Great software!!

Bewertet am 19.2.2021

Love it!

Love it!

I love the ease of the program. It's so nice being able to keep better track of when my employees come in.

I wish I could have their pay associated with their time so I could see a calculation of what their monthly pay will be.

Clockify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jibble

Jibble was inexpensive and their customer service is awesome!

Antwort von Jibble

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review, Chelsy!

Associating your pay directly with Jibble is not in our roadmap (not yet) We'll let everyone know when this becomes possible.

Mary
  • Branche: Versicherung

Great Tool for Remote Employees

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

My experience with Jibble has been very positive. I love the automated reports that show who on my team is logged in, the reminders when you have been logged in for a certain number of hours each day, and the weekly team recap. The latter makes it really easy to confirm hours for the payroll team,

Jibble has been great at tracking time for remote employees. We began working from home over a year ago and needed a solution to replace the typical timeclock system that we used in the office. After trying several others, Jibble turned out to be the ideal fit for our needs. The thing we like most is that it integrates with Slack. My team is in Slack all day and it makes it very easy to clock in and out each day by going to the Jibble Channel in Slack. It's super convenient.

It was a little challenging to get the Slack integration done in the beginning. While there were instructions, it wasn't working for us in the beginning. Persistence paid off and once we had it set up, we have had a great experience since then.

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the review! A bit of hiccup on the Slack integration though it is the easiest one to integrate. I'm glad though that everything went smooth after. :)

Jessekiel
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for clocking in and out for employees online

Bewertet am 17.5.2023

Jibble is the first time tracking tool I've ever used in a company and it was a great experience.

Has a simple but practical interface so that you can achieve your goals with their features like clocking in/out and tracked hours based on days, months etc. Also, the clocking options are now much more intuitive since I don't get easily misclick the wrong timing option (like accidentally clicking time in before when I meant to time out). More with this feature, I am able to edit the time I wanted to clock or time tracked.

I wish there is an option to disable face recognition and capture in the app version and have it direct clocking in/out as same with the website. Also it would be nice to have a notification to remind the users to take a lunch break within the usual break time and usual shift schedules so we won't forget to clock in/out

Jennifer
  • Branche: Bau

Construction Site Must Have

Bewertet am 10.10.2023

Great service. Great functions. We will continue to use Jibble as it is cost effective for our construction company and fits in the budget of a family owned business.

Jibble is easy to use for both the company and employee. Sending out the email invite is quick and simple. Leaving comments by the employees is helpful when clocking in. We like that it keeps storage of the previous data for use later.

Site is not user friendly. As a new client it is difficult to understand and navigate. Support is great at showing you how to use the site.

QuickBooks Time und Quickbooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jibble

Price and ease of function.
Rajdeep
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software to track timings with excellent Slack integration

Bewertet am 29.9.2022

Its deep integration with Slack helps a lot as we use Slack as our primary communication channel at our workplace. Employees can directly Clock-in and Clock-out from Slack itself and every time someone clocks-in others get a notification in the Jibble channel and they know that particular person is now available to connect.

We also require a leave tracking system, but Jibble has a half-baked feature for this. It would be great if we get more features like leave approval from admin, settings to control visibility of upcoming leaves of other colleagues.

Antwort von Jibble

Thank you for taking the time to review Jibble, Rajdeep!

The second phase of the leave management is coming soon, and here are the highlights of that phase:

1. Members to submit time off to their manager.

2. Managers to approve or reject submitted time off.

3. Managers to set accruals for each time off policy.

4. Members to view their leave balance for each time off policy.

Please keep an eye out for the progress on the release of this feature by visiting our product updates portal here:

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small business time management

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

The ability to generate 'activities' that can be clocked in and out of is a great feature that allows us to understand where time is actually being spent, which we can then use to see if new processes are time-saving or not. The application overall is also very easy to use - there's very little setup or 'learning' time.

The mobile app for android has limited functionality, which means you have to use the web version for almost anything apart from clocking in & out. Access to a summary of total hours worked daily/this week, similar to the dashboard on the web version, would be a good improvement.

Antwort von Jibble

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us an awesome review. It's great to know that Jibble played a major role in your team's efficiency.

As we strive to improve our app further, we commit to keep it intuitive and user-friendly. Viewing of the timesheets and daily/weekly hours worked is already available in the mobile app (both iOS and Android) so please check it out.

If you have other cool ideas that would be great for development, do reach out to our support team and we'll definitely look into it.

Mary Grace
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

My experience in using Jibble

Bewertet am 24.7.2023

The business problem the Jibble solve is the use of technology in time in and out of people. My overall experience with Jibble is that it is very convenient to use and user friendly meaning I can easily understand the app when I use it.

I like most about Jibble are the following1. JIbble app can be use in my mobile phone. When I enter the school premises I can just click the app then time in.2. If I forgot my mobile phone I can use my desktop or laptop to time in and out.3. When there are times that we need to work from home I can use Jibble to time in and out.

None actually, except for sometimes it is hard to load, but I don't think it the app problem but the internet.

Vikas
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Jibble Review for Khyaal

Bewertet am 17.12.2021

It was a bit difficult for our teams to adapt at first and there was a lot of resistance. But after we managed to make the callers to use this for a few weeks , they were happy with the results. Jibble helped us become more efficient, keep better records and helped us track our task to some extent.

We area a service provider for elderly care in India and have to manage the online sales callers who manage the leads. The ease of maintaining the records of the efforts and time put in by the callers helps is analyse our effort estimation and efficiency. With Jibble helping us in record keeping we are able to deploy our callers better. Jibble also helps us avoid and resolve conflicts when it come the word of mouth records as we are currently working from home (WFH) and it is difficult to keep track of our callers constantly.

We wld want more features where we can set reminders for Employees to log in and nudge them to do task and take breaks in time.
We would also love if there was a geo location feature and also a way we could track the screen time (websites) of the employees.

Hi Vikas,

Glad to see how much Jibble has helped your work process.

Re more features, most of what you've mentioned is currently available. More information regarding setting reminders here https://help2.jibble.io/en/articles/5290597-set-reminders-automatic-clock-out and break time here https://help2.jibble.io/en/articles/5326004-tracking-break-time.

Alta
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jibble saving time and money

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Payroll is much easier and less stressful due to accurate and consistent calculation of hours worked. The support for clocking at various locations is definitely excellent.

Employees can clock in/out (self-service), anywhere (using geolocation) , anytime (using the mobile app or the kiosk feature) ensuring accuracy and consistency with the calculation of hours worked. The facial recognition prevents buddy-clocking .
No more time wasted on working through clock cards and employees disputing their hours.

Not all employees have access to smart phones or Google services are no longer supported on Huawei smart phones which limits the use of clocking in using location services.
The calculation of hours worked based on fixed breaks is not always correct especially where a break is not applicable on certain days e.g. on Fridays employees leave earlier and not have a lunch break.

Hi Alta,

Thanks for the review! Please reach to our support team by sending an email to help@jibble.io to align with your requirements about the breaks.

Great to see how happy you are with our Support even after the purchase. We're always here to help you out.

Hannah Cristy
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Efficient Time and Attendance Tracking for Modern Teams

Bewertet am 11.10.2023

My overall experience with Jibble has been quite positive. It's a user-friendly time-tracking tool with a range of features that cater to both small and large teams. It's particularly useful for remote and distributed teams, making it easier to track work hours, projects, and attendance. While there are a few limitations with the free version, the paid options offer great value, and customer support has been responsive and helpful when needed. Jibble has certainly helped streamline time and attendance management for our team.

I like the user-friendly interface of Jibble, making it easy for everyone to clock in and out, track time, and manage their tasks. It simplifies time tracking and attendance management, which is essential for our team's productivity. The ability to generate comprehensive reports and integrate with other tools is a great asset.

One thing I found less appealing about Jibble is that while it offers a variety of features, some advanced functionalities are only available in the paid versions. It would be nice to have more advanced features included in the free version for smaller teams with budget constraints.