TapMango

Sortieren nach

Jimmy

Tapmango is excellent!

Bewertet am 13.11.2017

We're able to effectively communicate to our customers when we are running sales. The auto campaign keeps customers engaged and reminded about our store without being intrusive. This program allows our customers an exciting and interesting way to earn discounts.

We have tried several of the popular rewards programs for our business, but none of them compare to TapMango. Our customers absolutely love the program, and the program is very easy to use. When we send out a custom campaign for a sale, our sales numbers spike significantly. This program easily pays for it's monthly fee inside of the first few days of each month. I highly recommend TapMango.

TapMango is still a smaller company, which means that the service is always very quick and tailored to your specific account. This also means that they don't yet have official featured integrations with some of the big name POS software companies. I know they are working hard on this though, and it will get there.

Andrew
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent customer support and once figured out, easy to use.

Bewertet am 10.11.2017

The quickness data is transferred is extremely useful. My last system would do an update every 24 hours, which made it difficult to quickly reference or correct errors.

The staffs ability to assist with questions and concerns is excellent. There is never more than a few minute wait in line and a quick solution to any problems that arise.

There should be more videos on the YouTube channel to educate and assist with the full capacity this software offers. I spend most of my time learning from YouTube tutorials and wish there was more TapMango videos to learn from.

Compared to what I have spent with previous rewards systems, I feel Tapmango is a bit overpriced.

To resupply key tags seems to be outrageously priced, so we have decided not to use them anymore.

Antwort von TapMango

Andrew, thank you for your feedback.

You mentioned that you found our system overpriced. In these cases, we believe we failed to convey the full benefit of our platform. From ability to effectively retain your customers, ability to bring you new customers through automated friend referral and online reviews, to ability to upsell to you customers through flash deals, we truly believe our system is more than fairly priced, as it can have a profound impact on any business that uses it.

As far as the cost of resupplying the tags, TapMango does it at cost. Our tags are manufactured in the US to ensure high quality and quick turn around time. But even then, we believe we were able to negotiate the lowest cost on the market.

As far as YouTube videos go, we have revamped our support site, including video tutorials. Please visit Help & Support link from your portal.

Again, please let us know if we can be of any further help.

Thanks,
Your TapMango team.

Debbie

Worst Business Decision in 18 years

Bewertet am 16.3.2020

none, nada nothing-and now you want a pro review

I saw a presentation presented by PetsPlus Mag. The system looked great and had lots of benefits. The problem began when our account started to do the onboarding process. First, the process of communication was horrible. When someone puts on their em they respond in 48-72 hours that's not good. Next, the set-up was sloppy and not done correctly. This created a huge problem as half of our clients were not in the system. Then the tablet malfunctioned and 2 training sessions were wasted when things did not work. In the meantime, the company is paying for employees to learn a system which is not functional and certainly not user friendly. The rep that was to help us bring the system on seemed always in a hurry, and not communicating the uses easily. We were always sent back to a video. Even contacting the support line via chat was often frustrating. They would send back replies like glad you figured it out yourself. WTH? Frustrating is beyond belief here. In fact, several emails were sent prior to me hitting the "do not return to this program ever" button signed frustrated. Obviously, on deaf ears. We have gone back to our old loyalty rewards system-after it took me 3 days to fix the rewards as we had been a 1-1 point system then went with 15 -1 (after I suggested 1-1) I belong to several retail groups and I will not recommend this system. I hope you get the flaws fixed as this was the worst decision I have made in 18 years in business. Signed: No saving this account!

Sara

10/10 Across The Board

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

I would honestly say without having this app I don't know where we would be. It's very likely our business would permanently close without them. This is an absolute true statement.

My husband and I own a small restaurant. We were looking for a way our guests can collect points initially. We discovered Tapmango and after watching their intro video to their platform we knew we needed to have it. Our guests love it and never miss the opportunity to sign in when they visit. After a couple months we added the order ahead and loved how simple it for our guests and saw an increase in sales.

Since we were told to stay home. We decided to close our restaurant down completely. After a couple of weeks we set up a new business of produce and grocery deliveries. This app is the reason our lights will stay on and we will have the funds to start up again when we're able to make food again.

The platform is so easy to use. And anytime I have an issue I use the chat feature in the dashboard to ask Mo for help. I don't wait more than 3 minutes until I get a response.

Absolutely nothing. We are beyond pleased with this app and company.

Kimberly

Bewertet am 16.7.2021

Wonderful! Loved our trainer, Ray, and TapMango!

Wonderful! Loved our trainer, Ray, and TapMango!

We have been on TapMango from a previous app based software and we love that customers access their rewards from our terminal (no app needed) and receive SMS text messages. The amount of questions around downloading the app and redeeming rewards has decreased from slim to none. Also, the marketing aspects are much greater and more robust (yet simple) than that of our previous system. Very happy we chose TapMango!

We have a pos software proprietary to our industry, Resaleworld Liberty. We would absolutely LOVE for the program to integrate to our POS. We type in the reward amounts for the customer each transaction. It is working but could leave room for errors and omissions. This also seems to add a slight amount of time at the register. We also would love to have a method for seeing the transactions that have been logged for each customer at a glance.

Randy

Functionality & Customer Service

Bewertet am 30.3.2020

Our experience with Tap Mango has been exceptional. Customer service and response time is outstanding. Combining the excellent customer service with top notch functionality, it's hard not to give a solid 10 out 10 stars.

My wife and own and operate a Gourmet Popcorn and Candy store. Given the nature of our business and the fact that most software packages are not designed for our business type, we frequently have to create work-arounds to work effectively. The TapMango platform is designed such that it is highly functional yet flexible enough for a majority of businesses requiring few if any work-arounds.

I've not experienced any cons with the software at this point.

Bill

Tapmango saved our business

Bewertet am 21.5.2020

During the Covid-19 pandemic the restaurants were closed down. We were allowed to do take out , delivery, or curbside. With our restaurants changing menu it was difficult for us to come up with an online solution that didn't require time consuming changes. Tapmango sent out an email about a webinar on opening your restaurant. We watched it and we knew this was going to help us out. Tapmango created our menu for us and did it all. We proofed it and made some changes and we were up and running. we didn't have to go to a delivery system like' Skip the dishes' or' door-dash' to get our menu we already had the customer base from the rewards it was easy to let them know we were back and here was our online menu. All of this value for no more cost than our monthly service fee. They do not take a percentage there is no more fees

Online ordering, Rewards, database of our customers and able to reach them with promo

Running a campaign is somewhat difficult. I still have to have my sales rep walk me through it.

Donna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Made my clients happy, but not my bank account

Bewertet am 14.6.2020

I brought the program in to thank my clients and reward them. I do not think I had any ROI or referrals of new clients because of it.

At customer checkout, the instant win option was a big hit. Also the automated reminders for birthdays and next appt s.

It is a very customizable program and you must give your self adequate time to fully plan out what incentives you want to offer. If you are not watching carefully, you could end up losing a lot of money. For example, we gave $5 off each time someone signed up for the rewards program and that added up to a lot of money. I wish I had instead offered bonus points or something else that would bring the customer back in. I assigned point values to every product and service purchased and this integrated with our checkout software (square) at checkout but for online purchases, I had to manually add points to the profile.
TapMango reached out to me several times to check in and offer help, I was just too busy and let it run itself after I did the initial set up with the service rep. I did not monitor what it was costing me or assess if I was getting a good ROI. When we closed for COVID I stopped using TapMango and am not sure if I can afford to bring it back.
Bottom line - wonderful product if you take the time to see how it will impact your bottom line over time. it is a good tool in the right hands.

Jeff

Great company

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

Really great! They’ve been amazing through the whole covid shutdown, helping implement new ways to drive business.

The customer support is amazing, always available when you need them.

Takes a little time to learn how to use the platform.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Lots of Capabilities, but not entirely user friendly and a definite learning curve

Bewertet am 10.1.2018

Reports are pretty comprehensive, and the support team is willing to do all kinds of things to help you out, creating and copying templates when needed, and the online chat is very responsive most of the time

Not intuitive at all, very difficult to create email templates, no drag-and-drop functionality. Very robust system but has many features that a small business may never use or know how to use appropriately.

Antwort von TapMango

HI there. First of all, we'd like to thank you for your feedback. We are constantly improving our platform, releasing improvements every 2 weeks. With that said, we'd like to address a few points you made:

* Email Designer - our next release will have a state of the art email designer, with drag and drop functionality and templating (Feb 2017)

* Features - we pride ourselves in being the most versatile platform on the market, working with retailers in 40 different verticals. Hence the number of features. In regards not knowing how to use them appropriately, through our tutorial videos, "how to" articles, and access to our product experts, we strive very hard to empower users to take the full advantage of what we have to offer.

Please contact us if you have specific feature questions or are unclear about anything!

Thanks,
Your TapMango Team.

Christina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So many ways to reward Customers!

Bewertet am 27.4.2017

There are so many different things that you can do on a regular basis to keep customers coming back!

I love how it is tailored to my company. If i want to make a change, add a feature, or if I am just having trouble figuring something out, there is someone there to help me all the time! I have never had an unanswered question!

There are so many different ways to reward your customers, from automatic texts when they haven't been in for a certain amount of time, to sending out specific promos and vouchers to get them back in sooner.

The birthday gift is a huge hit as well! We just give out something small. But Customers love it!

The only con that I would have is the trouble I had in the beginning with the tablet not staying charged. But a new cable that I got sent for free and staying diligent to make sure my staff turned off the tablet at the end of each day made a 100% improvement.

Keith
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The future of customer engagement!

Bewertet am 24.3.2020

Always fantastic!

Always fantastic!

Feature rich and very customizable with many logic controlled actions.

The learning curve was steep, but if you want features it was worth it.

Ron
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Great Reward Program

Bewertet am 3.6.2022

Great software. Looks very personalized and the customers love it.

Great software. Looks very personalized and the customers love it.

I like the ease of use, both for customers and staff. The only reason I gave it 4 stars on "ease of use" was that occasionally I need help implementing a campaign. I will say the customer service I get is always 5-star!

nothing in particular. It probably does much more that we're not utilizing.

Melissa
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

I love this company!

Bewertet am 21.2.2017

As a small business owner, I have high expectations of my software providers and the crew at Tapmango has exceeded every one of my expectations!!
My account rep is top notch, He is on top of any question that I may ask and works closely with their developers to make sure everything is perfect.
The development team goes above and beyond for me. I had a relatively complex integration with my existing software and a client list over 10,000 that needed to be accommodated in my transition to Tapmango. They never told me they couldn't do something!! I was amazed that they always managed to find a way.
I am so happy that I decided to make the switch to Tapmango. Best of all my guests like all the added features and the ability to check-in for their services using the tablet.

Ease of use, the interface is so user-friendly that all of my staff have picked it up right away

Phillip
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Awesome platform

Bewertet am 16.4.2020

Always there for assistance, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome.

Always there for assistance, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome.

Customer for over 2 years, I love how you guys are always moving forward.
Please keep me informed on an updates. New online ordering.

Has a few errors on re population of old campaigns
Forwarding of communications on a mobile device would be great
A landing page for vouchers would be awesome, promoting an offer on a social media platform directing potential customers to a landing page that can promote an offer such as our day offer to purchase, the only problem the offer to purchase has that most people don’t want to pre purchase, if the offer can direct them to an online ordering offer we get a two for one, a purchase and and the information for redirecting advertising. Enabling a pixel for redirecting would even be better.

Thomas
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Tap Mango Review

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

My overall experience has been detailed in the above two captions.

My overall experience has been detailed in the above two captions.

The word "did" implies I no longer use the service. That is false, we still use the service, we are still satisfied and I cannot pinpoint 1 thing to like the most. The service as a whole is exceptional.

Again in this case "did" implies that we have moved on, we have not moved on, of I were dissatisfied I would have moved on, alas we are not, so we remain loyal to Tap Mango.

Audra

TapMango Rewards Program Review

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

I find that our customers enjoy the Rewards and features associated with TapMango and it brings them back for more purchases.

The backend is a little difficult to use at first but Customer Support has been very helpful with the process.

Chad
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great Retention Tool!

Bewertet am 10.11.2020

Customer service is fantastic. When I come across a functionality I'm not familiar with or how to access,
they are really quick to help out and assist.

Campaigns as well as email and txt blasts to customers.

Interface could be improved to be more intuitive.

Donnie R.

Awesomeness at a tap "Tap Mango" that is

Bewertet am 31.1.2017

Tap Mango is as easy as it gets to contact your customers and keep them engaged in your store. If you can't make it with Tap Mango you just can't make it . We have not used all of the program but the parts we have used drive our sales and increases morale with our customers. We are a high profile location and it's nice to be able to reward our customers with minimal effort. Tap Mango is the best leave the rest. Tap Mango's dashboard is amazing and the reports you can generate are phenomenal. Second to none. Price can not be beat. Can't say enough about these folks. Great customer service. Always there when we call and they go out of their way to assist in any way possible. Thanks Tap Mango.

versatality

nothing

Jenicah

The Best Rewards Program

Bewertet am 14.2.2021

My overall experience with TapMango has been a blast. My representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome when it come to responding and helping out, and even brainstorming new ideas for rewards and bringing more customers in.

When we first opened my business we started using TapMango from the start and our representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been the best help whenever we have questions or want to roll out a new feature. I love how easy it to use both for creating new rewards/vouchers and for my customers. By far the best customer service I've ever received.

The only con I have about Tap Mango is the 3rd party integration about taking payments, but our representative has been the best when it comes to working around those situations.

Tony
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service and customer supports.

Bewertet am 27.10.2020

Very good.

Very good.

Very easy to use. I like the dashboard, very straight forward and easy to use. The thing I like the most and it make different with other software is customers can leave the feedback right away from the tablet. Great customer supports also, we have great experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he is exceptional helpful, great to deal with.

They should come with 2 separate screens so we don't have to flip the screen back and forth when adding points.

Christopher

Definitely Recommend

Bewertet am 10.1.2021

My experience has been awesome. We were in a kind of plateau trying to come up with ideas how to improve our business during Covid times. Having our own app and not depending on 3rd party companies for orders and deliveries was a huge help. Since we were already using our own delivery drivers, their system made it so much easier for the drivers to get order and customer information. Overall, my business has improved and sales have increased since we implemented our app.

Love the app. So easy to easy to use and customers love it. Frequent and loyal customers love the fact they get rewards. Customer service has been great and very accommodating to talk with me about anything, even though I kept cancelling/ rescheduling appointments.

The only "issue" I have is that sometimes the software freezes and I have to restart it. So that can become a problem because customers want to make sure they receive their points.

Doug

Tap Into TAP Mango

Bewertet am 30.1.2020

the team has been outstanding helping me get started and following up with me!

the team has been outstanding helping me get started and following up with me!

Many features! Outstanding support!! Included App so customers can order through it.

A bit overwhelming at first with all the features

Marie

Our customers love it!

Bewertet am 2.10.2020

Our salesperson, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], saves the day every time. He is unbelievably patient and explains the processed well. He is a lifesaver! Overall, we are very happy with the app considering all that we get and what we pay for it.

We have always wanted an app and they created one for us! It is fantastic and especially in these times, it is a significant help to our customers. The program is very powerful and can do so very much.

The developers have written the software to be able to do many things which is fabulous! However, it is not intuitive to the user and overwhelming and sometimes frustrating.

Neucleus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I need help in creating and sending an image ad and Karin was so professional and smart to help

Bewertet am 2.4.2018

It easy to use and great for advertising to prospective clients and current client
It excellent...

It excellent for customer retention and keeping in contact with your customer

So far it appears to be easy to learn and use. It save me money because I was subscribed with Aweber for email messaging and after discovering TapMango I no longer have the need for Aweber.
Aweber offers like service, but it extremely complicated to operate and use and it take extremely much more time to compose ads and email messages

So far I like everything...I have no opposing issues at this time; all is well, professional and operative