Visual Planning

Visual Planning

Resource management, scheduling, & planning software

4,9 /5 (9 Bewertungen)
4,8
100% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Jesús F.
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It is recommended to follow the activities of all work teams

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

excellent software and its use is recommended

It allows managing resources in a more efficient way and also integrating with the rest of the company's applications, it is easy to use, with a very intuitive interface, you can access system information from anywhere and at any time

Implementing a planning system is not a matter of a few days, but it is a complicated process that requires a lot of attention, so a thorough maintenance work must be carried out. At the same time, the template must be kept up-to-date in the way it is used in terms of obtaining the data and analyzing and managing them

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Alexandra R.
Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Absolutely Exceptional tool to have!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

As an assistant to a Project Manager we had our own spreadsheets that had the basic information needed. But we decided to purchase a software to rely on and make our lives easier. And so it did. We've been with VPS for about a year and are absolutely grateful for it! It has saved us from numerous mistakes and overall, helped us grow as a company since we started to keep better tabs on all ends of our planning.

We really don't have any thing negative to say but this has helped us incredibly and recommend it for everybody who needs a little help with the Project Management.

Phoebe T.
Branche: E-Learning
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use For Beginners

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 27.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With Visual Planning, I can incorporate lesson plans and tutoring strategies for those who need the help off campus. I can also use Visual Planning with my co-workers to better establish our project goals and even personal goals we would all like to achieve at work!

The biggest advantage to me when it came to finding a software like Visual Planning, was its accessibility to new users and those who may find it hard to get into online learning. I was able to get my students onto Visual Planning to understand how to plan out their own projects with my help.

There is nothing I would say that I did not like least about this software so check it out for yourself! I really recommend it.

Kathleen N.
Branche: Essen & Trinken

visual planning

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

easy scheduling planner from when I worked at haagen dazs, knew the time of other coworkers, also would inform me an hour before work to get ready early, helps to connect with coworkers

Nothing! I enjoy seeing how organized and easy it is to use

Windy P.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Okay-ish

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Can't really comment about this application. We tried it out for one week. Its easy to use. So far, I liked the drag and drop feature. Even my business partner who is not a computer savvy likes this program.

I'm not going to complain about this application as we just use it for one week now

Gary C.

Exceeded Expectations

Bewertet am 19.5.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ease of use, with the great graphics and "drag and drop" functionality was quickly adopted by the production teams. The ability to update the production plan in real time and assess delay impact upon tight delivery schedules, has been of enormous benefit to our business. We would not wish to revert to our old system. During the development and implementation phases , we had superb customer service from Oakfield Software. They were always on hand , either via email or on the phone We could not fault them.

Sarah J.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Using this software is easy to use, and a huge time saver for us.

Bewertet am 8.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With this system we have been able to collate real time information on the allocation of resources, as well as the progress of staff through their training programme. We have been able to use the data to implement changes that can accommodate the ever changing needs of business. We have been able to identify trends, which enables is to plan pro-actively. It has also save a lot of time when planning and reporting on activities with the department.

Cordaro V.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Exemplary Service and Product All the Way Around

Bewertet am 27.5.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The seamless integration with my entire company. No hassle, no stress.

What I like least about it, is that if you have a lot of constraints, visual planning will lag. It is understandable though. Have thousands of calculations, even the greatest of the great will eventually lag too.

Jesse Y.
Branche: E-Learning

visual planning

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very flexible, it is helpful in a concise order.

Planning system takes time, but it is a complicated process.