100% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Branche: Computer-Software
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Crunched is the competitor to quickbooks I've been dreaming of!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 22.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Crunched is an excellent piece of software that makes my company manage all aspects of our accounting accurately and simply. The efficiency provided by using Crunched has saved us time and money.

The design of this application is impeccable. The app really focuses on clear navigation, easy to read text and an intuitive workflow. Crunched minimizes the convoluted nature of most competing products. I understand that what we're managing is complex but the interface doesn't need to be difficult.

The web app is responsive, meaning it works on my phone and tablet perfectly. I can access all my information from any device at any time so long as I have an internet connection.

The app is still young. There are a few tidbits that are constantly being updated and improved upon. This isn't a huge deal because the core functionality of Crunched is solidly built but I'm looking forward to all the kinks being fully ironed out.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 10.0/10

Branche: Computer-Software
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to setup and get going!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have more insight and control of my accounting activities

The user interface and experience is leaps and bounds better than the other accounting software out there. It gives me the control to find and accomplish any task I'm looking to, but the simplicity to not be overwhelmed by unneeded features. All and all a great product that has made my small business accounting much more efficient

I'm looking forward to being able to use this in the form of a mobile app, but I haven't heard if they are making one or not.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Branche: Restaurants
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Accounting made easy

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Crunched's interface is smooth. It has a beautiful design, navigates easily, and flows together nicely. It makes something complicated like accounting a little more simple.

It has a few glitches here and there but since it is still a relatively new product I'm sure all of these will get sorted out.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Bobby P.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Perfect accounting software for my small business

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has all the features I need. Invoicing is incredibly easy, as well as accepting payment. I'm able to keep track of all my financials in one easy to read dashboard. It's simple, dependable, easy to use, and affordable.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 10.0/10