Canny Bewertungen

Canny

Customer feedback & feature request management

5/5 (3 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Best system we've used for tracking feedback

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Before Canny, we were using a product that was very well established in the market, but a negative experience for ourselves & our customers to use. With Canny we're seeing higher engagement from our customers (thanks to the Intercom integration especially) and improved internal visibility of customer feedback.

Canny is perfect for what we need - it was easy to embed into our SaaS product, the design is clean & straightforward, and the integrations with Slack, JIRA, & Intercom are incredibly useful. Many great chats have been kicked off in our team from the Slack integration (like a suggestion hitting x number of votes). The Canny team made transitioning from our old platform easy, and onboarding our team was very quick.

Being able to use a custom domain would be nice (like suggestions.x.com), but the Intercom integration more than makes up for it.

Antwort von Canny

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy you and your customers are enjoying Canny.

We actually do offer the ability to use a custom domain! You can set this up in your admin settings > custom domain. We're always around if you need help!

Great tool for Product Teams

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung

Love Canny. I'm really excited to see how the product grows and will be a part of our team. We currently have the tool heavily integrated into our Product, Marketing and Development teams. Outside of the great toolset; the team has been great to work with - every question gets answered, and they want to understand how we use the tool.

Very easy to connect to our customer database and provide them an in app experience for feature requests. The voting features, and ability to move requests through statuses to release makes it easier for customers to stay instep with us.

It's a new company so they have some catching up, but so far seem to have great priorities that align with client needs.

The little things matter

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Amazing experience with customer support and the product.

I love Canny's super beautiful design!!!

I refused to purchase Aha! for over a year even though I really needed a customer feedback tool. I have been waiting a long time for a beautiful and easy to use feedback tool - Canny is it.

Canny also nails all the little things. I still remember a experience years ago when I requested a feature from HubSpot. HubSpot team was very nice but basically told me to go write out the idea myself on their idea board. I thought to myself, I just explained everything to you can't you do it?

All of this to say is I love the Canny feature that integrates with Intercom and automatically upvotes features for customers. The person you are talking to in Intercom can see everything right there, no effort on their part is needed! It's not possible to not love this!

None, but I am still a new user. 1 month approximately.