DataFeedWatch Erfahrungen

Jack
Jack
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and cost effective

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

Software is really easy to use and cost effective, lots of features available and easy to create feeds which can be used across channels

Some of the individual feed custom rules can be tricky to set up especially if you're not familiar with regex

Antwort von Cart.com

Thanks for the awesome review, Jack!

We try our best to provide an easy and affordable solution and I'm happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

PS: Did you know that we have a few Regex Ninjas in our Support Team? ;)
Feel free to drop us a line anytime and we will gladly create a regex for you!

Pedro
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great Tool, easy to use with accessible customer support

Bewertet am 30.9.2022

I am able to automate search ads, display remarketing and social paid, based in the custom feeds created in this tool.

It is very easy to integrate feeds and then expand them with data from google sheets.
It is a marketeers dream.

No cons so far. I need to continue using to maybe discover one.

Channable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu DataFeedWatch

Good price and great customer service with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] .
Michael
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Very Poor Support

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

Was working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to help resolve an issue. And he just kept being short with me, telling me to wait and wait over and over again. Waited 2hrs on support and still nothing. Ended up being ghosted even though it showed he was online.

Just expected more from an app that plays such a vital role in the e-commerce space. Been using datafeedwatch for a few years now for multiple projects. Sad to see they're support continue to fall year over year.

Easy to integrate multiple feeds
Good for FB and Google product feeds

Horrible customer service
Help articles are out dated
No new features or improvements in the app

Kyla
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great app

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

Excellent customer service- actually fix the problem without just sending me links to read documentation

Set this up for me right off the bat, support is on chat which is nice. Seems to be working great so far.

not sure yet, hopefully nothing - seems to be running pretty smooth

Alexandre
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for managing many feeds

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

Scalability, speed, features, and especially the customer support

Not really easy to use on its own, but there is a great customer support

Rory
Rory

Economical Data Feed Solution

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

Friendly staff, reliable data feeds, easy setup with great support if you need it along the way.

The price is great, also the support on setting up the feeds made the transition from another provider to DataFeedWatch a breeze.

The GUI might not be as nice as some of the other solutions which are 10x the cost.

Antwort von Cart.com

Rory - thank you so much for sharing your experience with our service!

The transition from another feed provider to DataFeedWatch was a breeze, you say?
Awesome! Hope you don't mind that we will quote you from now on whenever we get a question about the transition process ;)

The GUI is definitely one of the areas we continuously work on improving, so hopefully soon - we will be able to enhance it to the point where it will be a delight for the eye ;)

Ruben
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A must to scale your ecommerce agency

Bewertet am 8.12.2023

DFW is crucial if you want to do eComm PPC the right way. The need to maintain and the ability to tweak your client's product feeds is a must when taking their PPC efforts to the next level.

The ability to make adjustments to the product feeds in real time using rules, customized mapping. The ease of use of this platform is a complete win for our agency and the support the DFW team provides is superb.

Wish it had more API integrations for rising ecomm platforms.

• Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Data Feed Management for Europe wide Shopping Feeds in 6 languages

Bewertet am 1.9.2023

Helpful for systematically (bulk) adjusting our data feed fields and experimenting with feed adjustments without disturbing the original product data in our admin system. Easy copying over a multitude of feeds and channels.

It would be really helpful to have more documentation possibilities as to which field changes are applied under which conditions (export possibility for field settings & rules to Excel or as a PDF).It is unfortunate that the image picker functionality was sunset.

Aaron
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy to use - and excellent support

Bewertet am 16.1.2024

Great overall experience - and latest support from [sensitive content hidden] was excellent!

It's very easy to use, and support is excellent and very knowledgeable.

It's by far the easiest product feed system I have ever used - and with that comes a hefty monthly price, but in my opinion still well worth the investment.

Chris
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Best product feed management software and support

Bewertet am 5.2.2024

It's very easy to use and learn, and my favorite part is how extremely helpful the support team has always been. Tetiana was a huge help to me today, and every member of the support team has always been very helpful.

I would like to be able to A/B test attributes.

John
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Assistance with custom catalog feed

Bewertet am 18.8.2023

My journey with DataFeedWatch has been nothing short of exceptional. From the moment I started using the platform, I was impressed by its sleek design and intuitive user interface. Navigating through its features felt natural, and setting up my data feeds was a breeze. What truly sets DataFeedWatch apart, however, is its powerful customization capabilities.

I've had the pleasure of using DataFeedWatch for some time now, and what stands out the most to me is its user-friendly interface and robust functionality. It effortlessly bridges the gap between data sources and marketing channels, ensuring that my feeds are always optimized and up-to-date. The level of customization it offers is unparalleled, allowing me to tailor my feeds precisely to my needs. Additionally, the support team is always responsive and knowledgeable, making the entire experience seamless. I always like working with [sensitive content hidden]

DataFeedWatch has been an invaluable tool for my data feed management needs. Its interface is intuitive, and the customization options are truly top-notch. However, if I had to pinpoint one area that could use improvement, it would be the initial learning curve for some of its advanced features. While the platform is generally user-friendly, newcomers might find certain functionalities a tad overwhelming at first. That being said, once you get the hang of it, the benefits are immense.

Kaitlyn
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Great Software, Great Customer Service & Price

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

Allows me to customize just about everything under the sun in my data feeds. Easy to use and Datafeedwatch has AMAZING customer service that will walk you through any questions you might have. I really love DataFeedWatch!!

Can be complicated to audit and optimize.

Antwort von Cart.com

Thank you so much, Kaitlyn! ;)

We're very pleased to hear you would describe DataFeedWatch support as amazing, and happy you found all the customization options you needed in our tool!

For audit and optimization - please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would appreciate assistance in that area. We'd love to connect for an online session and go through reviewing and optimizing your feeds together :)

Sebastian

Great Knowledge Session With [sensitive content hidden]

Bewertet am 25.5.2023

The ease of use and the great last session we had with [sensitive content hidden] He was hands on and did this session very interactive

Chat support takes too long to help, probably because they are in europe

Joel

Great customer service

Bewertet am 23.5.2023

I have been using datafeedwatch for +5 years and it is a very important part of my work. I have also worked in a variety of other feed management platforms, including productsup, channable etc - but DFW is my favourite - especially thanks to the professional and FAST customer service.

Easy to use and set up, bit of a learning curve but still easier than competitors

Not optimal for enterprise level (multi-brand, multi-market) use - it is better suited for small to mid-size companies operating on a few markets or sectors.

Channable und Productsup

Customer Service
Maria

Good service, but expensive

Great but a little expensive

Great but a little expensive

It works for what we need, google adds, facebook and IG shop.

We got charge for all the URL but actually only the main URLS are use for the data feed, the attributes for color/sizes are not used on our datafeed an we have excluded them.

Antwort von Cart.com

Maria, thank you for providing us with your feedback! :)

We're glad to hear that functionality-wise our tool managed to meet your expectations.

Speaking of pricing - it is very transparent and we base it on the number of SKUs you import. The reason we base our fees on the input and not the output is that we need to process all the items on a daily basis regardless of how many products get included in the feed.
We put many efforts in ensuring we provide a service of quality, and we include services that many other companies apply additional charges for - such as marketplace order sync, onboarding & knowledge sessions or feed review.

PS: Did you know that there is an Annual Plan available, that includes a 15% discount?

Kenneth
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Use the power of the feed

Bewertet am 25.1.2024

The ability to create unique feeds for each of our marketing channel. Also the ability to combine it with data outside the source feed. The support team is also a big pros. They have often helped me when i'm stuck.

The speed of download has been the biggest issue for us. Waiting 20-30 min for a feed to be downloadet is critical.

Channable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu DataFeedWatch

Have used DFW in my other job.
Małgorzata
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great solution, but the more difficult it is to improve the channels

Bewertet am 6.7.2021

We export many product features from our PIM to Google Sheets and import to DFW - it's a great :)...

We you many rules in titles, categories

Generally in my opinion DFW has great rules, functions, many feed channels

Long wait for deploy some improvments like additional attributes in Ceneo.pl feed (Ceneo is in top 3 price comparion in the world) but we can't provide additional filters to Ceneo due to limited in DFW.
We requested some improvments in December 2020 and still waiting for ETA, deploy...

Similar situation in Arukereso.hu - easy improvment ... and still no news
and Zbozi.cz feed needs to have small update of 1 parameter DELIVERY... it will be enough copy the setting from Heureka.cz feed and paste to Zbozi.cz feed
We have to still waiting for the months

Frank
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The best feedmanagement tool out there

Bewertet am 9.7.2019

- Great tool which I used for many, many feeds. Great for title optimalization, custom labeling, filtering etcetera.
- I am sure my clients have benefited greatly because of DataFeedWatch, in both results as the speed in which we could fix certain problems with the feed without going trough the website builder.

- A lot of freedom in optimalisations (multiple ways and you can be creative)
- Learning curve is not that steep
- Suitable for a lot of different feeds
- Reliable
- Great pricing for what you get
- The best customer support I know, this is no overstatement. You ask a question, you get a ''do you have a moment?'' and after a while a ''Fixed it for you! + explanation''.

- Interface is getting better and better, but can be daunting when you start working with it.

Antwort von Cart.com

Hi Frank, awesome to have you share your experience with our platform, thank you! :)

Improving campaign results and efficiency with DataFeedWatch is exactly what we aspire for when working with our Customers, so we're very happy to hear you're liking the results.

We try our best to make the interface as user-friendly as possible. Hope you will enjoy every new version more and more!

Geoff

Must-have for eCommerce

Bewertet am 15.6.2023

Easy to use and impactful on advertising results. Support is top-tier!

Only con was there's no way in-platform to copy mapping across Stores. However, with a simple chat into customer service, this task was taken care of in minutes.

Adam
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great Product for Shopping Feeds

Bewertet am 19.6.2020

Overall, really enjoy using the tool and stick with them vs other tools because of the flexibility/functionality and superior support.

The UI is not the easiest to work with but overall it's an excellent tool. Plus the support is some of the best support I've interacted with for Shopify Apps. Makes the UI issues go away for me because of how fast they solve problems.

The UI could be improved a bit but it's not too bad and honestly, it just takes a little getting used to.

Feedly

Warum DataFeedWatch gewählt wurde

Wanted more functionality and control.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Shoppingfeed
Richard
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works well if you have a lot of time to learn mapping.

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

I got my second and third language domains up on Google shopping in different countries.

It does a lot and can feed my listings in second domain

I did not have time to learn how to use it and ended up paying a Google shopping consultant, who took a long time getting it right.

Antwort von Cart.com

Richard, thank you for sharing your experience with us! :)

Really glad that you managed to expand your Google Shopping campaigns onto other countries with the help of our platform.

We aim to make our platform as straight-forward as possible so that any feed set up could be quick and easy, therefore any suggestions on how we could improve in that area are very much appreciated!

You mentioned you didn't have much time to go over the platform yourself in the beginning - if you feel like getting to know the tool better now - we would be more than happy to connect for an online session!

Reggie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

7/8 Review

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

Makes our feeds incredibly easy to use!

Makes our feeds incredibly easy to use!

The support team is very attentive and quick to answer!

It can be confusing changing between stores sometimes

Antwort von Cart.com

Reggie, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback ;)

Happy to hear you appreciate the ease of use of DataFeedWatch! We continuously work on making the interface and navigation more intuitive, so any suggestions on how we could make it more user-friendly would be valuable and appreciated!

Kevin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An amazing program rich with features

Bewertet am 10.1.2022

Wonderful experience with friendly technicians and support.

Wonderful experience with friendly technicians and support.

We were having a tough time finding a program that was intuitive and very versatile that could handle a large amount of merchandise. We also wanted something that offered feeds to many channels worldwide and Google and Facebook. After studying and trying many programs, we found DataFeedWatch. First, we were very encouraged by the friendly service we received. They allowed us to try the product without any commitment and answered all questions expediently. They then took us through the various channels and even hooked up our Google account with us. We have been in business for decades and have been online since 2004, so we were pretty schooled on good versus harmful programs because we, unfortunately, experienced the bad. We have now found the perfect program with profound service to move our business even further ahead. Thank you DataFeedWatch!

We have not found anything that we dislike about DFW.

Ruben

Best feedmanager, use it for 7 years for all kinds of clients

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Excellent, always helpful and open for feedback. The team always helps with difficulties, and comes up with creative solutions

Ease of setup, the flow of configuration and the fast and skillful customer support

Sometimes the interface doesnt scale nicely on devices, when I split screens on my monitor

Adeel
  • Branche: Internet

Great feed management system

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Easy to setup and easy to customise feeds. Their support team is always on hand to offer help.

Flexibility of the system can also make things a little more complicated. But it is very useful to have a system in which one could create their own rules and write Regex filters.