YouCanBook.me Erfahrungen

YouCanBook.me

4,6 (331)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Terminplanung für Teams, Einzelpersonen und Kunden.

Sortieren nach

Tobias

Das beste Online Termin Buchungstool

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

Besser und übersichtlicher als Calendly und für mich das absolut beste Tool mit allen Funktionen

Selbst in der kostenlosen Variante hat man schon alles was man braucht, aber im Bezahltarif ist wirklich alles drin! Vor allem das man unterschiedliche Kalender für unterschiedliche Kunden oder Projekte nutzen kann ist super. Und bei den einzelnen Kalendern kann man dann noch eigene Terminarten erstellen. Es funktioniert einfach alles perfekt.

Die aktuelle Preiserhöhung. Manche Funktionen muss man etwas suchen...

Gründe für den Wechsel zu YouCanBook.me

Bessere Übersicht, Bedienbarkeit und Layout.
Markus
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Sehr umfangreiches Terminbuchungssystem

Bewertet am 21.12.2021

Meine Erfahrungen mit YouCanBook.me sind sehr gut. Die Software ist einfach zu bedienen und wird sehr gut von meinen Kunden angenommen. Dadurch spare ich sehr viel Zeit bei der Organisation meiner Termine.

Übersichtliche Benutzeroberfläche, sehr einfache Einbindung auf der eigenen Webseite, viele Terminbuchungsoptionen und individuell anpassbare automatische E-Mails.

YouCanBook.me bietet mir alle Optionen, die ich mir von einem Terminbuchungssystem wünsche.

TIMIFY

Gründe für den Wechsel zu YouCanBook.me

Wesentlich attraktiverer Preis im Vergleich zu den anderen Produkten.
Jim
Jim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best scheduling software

Bewertet am 15.9.2020

Everyone that schedules meetings should use an online booking tool. And if you're going to use an online booking tool, you should use Youcanbook.me. I have used multiple tools that are out on the market and this is hands down the best.

Works seamlessly with Google Calendar. Notifications and calendar details are all customizable. I love being able to have a separate booking calendar along with the team booking page. Youcanbook.me is an invaluable addition to my workflow. No more emails back-and-forth to schedule meetings

The only improvement I could suggest is to include a feature where multiple people from different organizations can find a common meeting time like Doodle.

Rob
  • Branche: Musik
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Good UX and Functionality from a Gradually Improving Company

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

Overall, it's a product that I am happy with. My clients are also happy with it. It was simple to start and I'm willing to chalk up my sole hiccup in that area to a growing company with a new product. Support has been great, and I would like to see the improvements continue. It's a great UI with a nice dashboard and admin experience, but in the future I'd appreciate a focus on hiding some of the "back end" style features in the booking customization section.

The simplicity and elegance of administering it is my favorite part about the software. Setting up a form was a breeze, and managing the calendar and appointment system was very self-explanatory. No articles needed. Linking it to my other calendars was comparable to competing products. It also seems to offer a good user experience for my clients, from what they have told me.

Regarding the company, customer support is very responsive, helpful, and they appear to be improving the software over time. I also appreciate that they have a robust free trial as it gave me a good understanding of what the product offered and to make sure I enjoyed the company's approach to improvement and support.

Features wise, I feel like the booking process and customization of it could be a little more flexible. It was easy to set up, sure, but we are in an interesting time where customers and leads might be coming from all sorts of different places with lots of different contact preferences and I'd love to see it reflect that more.

Also, it may sound minor, but the fields are given abbreviations in {BRACKETS} and such, whereas a product like Typeform just obscures that more "back end" style stuff. I didn't feel like this choice was particularly helpful in this case.

Lastly, once everything is running it's great, but when I initially set up my calendars there were a few things that would show up wrong or get de-synchronized (edits on my dashboard don't show properly on the calendar). Support was very quick to help fix this and get it working again, but I thought I'd mention it as the possible caveat to the rest of the onboarding process being so easy.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu YouCanBook.me

I felt like YouCanBook.me offered a better free trial than Calendly at the time, one which would let me explore the product to a greater extent in case I ever need to go to a premium/team model and work it into a group setting.
Kimberly
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Not great for people who have limited availability

Bewertet am 19.2.2019

It's easy to sync availability with a calendar, such as google calendars. You can customize the booking fields to help understand your client before the meeting itself.

Booking times are not very customizable. You're limited to specific time blocks with similarly spaced padding (if you have 30 minute booking windows, if you want padding between meetings you also have to have those be 30 minutes). With this tool, you end up either overbooking or underbooking and its hard to strike a balance.

Antwort von YouCanBook.Me

Thanks for leaving a review!
Booking times do depend on the slot lengths you have set up on your booking page. The customization on this is explained here - many of our users choose the "flexible" option: https://support.youcanbook.me/article/386-setting-your-booking-duration

Tim

Great for most uses

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

It's been positive overall. We're still using it, although a few times we've looked for alternatives that could serve us better, but so far we haven't really found one.

There's a lot of features that are more than sufficient for most people. We especially like the automated follow-ups and all the integrations with Zapier.

We have a team of people who are booked for consultations through YouCanBook.me. It works ok for our purposes, but we're regularly bumping into limitations for teams. We also wish we could use time-sensitive coupons for discounts on our consulting sessions with the service.

Warum YouCanBook.me gewählt wurde

Setster felt like an inactive project. Years went by without any updates or improvements and it became less user friendly as people's expectations for good design grew online.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Setster
Nick
Nick

Great for Letting Others Schedule Your Time

Bewertet am 20.9.2018

Overall it was an effective application. I was able to find some workarounds or mess with how I created my blocks of time to best match my schools schedule. Teachers found it simple as an enduser to book time with me. Beats keeping track of everything yourself!

Love the layout and design with this application. Nice modern and sleek templates. I am able to create a schedule, customize colors and layout design, and then share a link out with others to be able to book times with me. There are some settings customization options that help. For me, I used YouCanBookMe so that teachers can schedule meeting times with me without the need to go back and forth through email. Love that it syncs to Google Calendar that way I can stay on top of everything via my mobile phone.

This was a deciding factor for me. Unfortunately, being in the school setting, you have to pay a little price to get some better customizing features. One of which is the ability to create a truly custom schedule that isn't every 15/30/45/or 60 mins. For me, class periods are not equal time frame. I also need the ability to build in hall time, which isn't possible unless I pay for all of the premium features. I wish this was something that was offered to begin with.

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

For those looking to have an open door policy, this software makes it easy!

Bewertet am 6.9.2018

Overall, I have been using this software since 2010! I love it, and recommend it to everyone in the volunteer management field!

What is not to love about youcanbookme! In fact, I have recommended this software to fellow colleagues who are now using it. I was able to create appointment slots that carry over several months. I use the link provided in my email signatures and it allows everyone from upper management to my volunteers to be able to book an appointment or meeting with me. This software saves time and allows for better accountability!

This software has no cons. I have hear people complain, but that has to do with the levels. The more calendars you need to link, the more you pay.

In my case, with 1 calendar it is perfect!

Andre
Andre
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works well in a variety of appointment booking uses for our business

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

It has been reliable over the many years we've used it. We've expanded its use this year in other services we offer with slightly different business rules and its fit well.

It has a pretty good visual workflow editor to setup steps of approval/rejection and alternate paths that the client can follow.

I would like an option to make some of the booking calendars view only, but I haven't been able to find that.
Also, it appears that it only works with Stripe as payment processor if you are handling payment in-app. I've opened a Stripe account for that usage, but it would have been nice to be able to use other payment processors like Paypal.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best (free) tools for calendar / appointment management!

Bewertet am 24.7.2018

Online appointment setup and integrations with our Outlook calendars-- for free, more than I could ask for.

Overall, their free version of the software fits my work needs perfectly. I was able to set up all I needs -- appointment length, email notification text, blocked times, how the pages were structured, even API/custom field integration so i could pull in ticket IDs from our help desk software to maintain and organize my remote session appointments!

I can't say there are too many negatives, I would like to see some more choices for the theming and the ability to allow the user to customize the length of the session, but I know these are paid features, which our company may adopt over time. Overall, it's the best appointment setup app I could find.

Doug
Doug
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

I am a big fan

Bewertet am 13.2.2020

I couldn't do without as it saves a huge amount of time in call scheduling. I have also had good buy-in from my clients. The reminder, reschedule and cancellation system has reduced the amount of time wasted on non-calls.

Very good at scheduling across time zones
Integrates well with CRM and across devices diaries
Nice clean interfaces
Easily customizable
If needed - responses to customer services

Working out how best to use it - like any software that can provide complex solutions, it takes time to set it up and work out how best to tailor your business.

Bob
Bob

I have used YouCanBookMe for over one year now. It handles my interview appointments for my...

Bewertet am 5.3.2018

The ease in setting up this system to be unique just to your needs. You can input the questions asked and various categories. You can block time out of your schedule for any reason (and the reasons may show up on YOUR smart phone calendar - but just appear as "not available" to those using the software to schedule an appointment with you. The software synchs with your smart phone and calendar system. It automatically updates within seconds (typically) when a client makes an appointment request or you either approve a request or block out time (for doctor appointments, etc.). Great system - I love it! Very easy to use!

ZELJKA
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use software with a brilliant customer support.

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

YouCanBook.me has a brilliant customer support. I have contacted them with many issues (these issues had to do with me not understanding certain features) which were explained to me and solved within a very short time. I have felt very well supported from the start.

As an administrator of the software, I can vouch that this software is extremely easy to use and it is very easy to set up, and later edit, the necessary features. There are lots of helpful videos and instructions on how to do it, too, and they are very focused, detailed, and easy to understand. However, we wanted a software that is convenient for our customers, too, especially in cases where they are not very comfortable with technology. It has proved to be very accessible and bookings can be made very easily. Visually, the booking page is is both well-designed and clear.
An important thing to add - customer support is excellent!

The feature I miss the most is being able to set up meetings of different durations during the day, in one calendar. I know it is possible if the calendar is divided into sections, but I'd like to see an easy way - being able to have different meetings in one page. However, this is a minor issue.

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

YouCanBookMe is a great time saver!

Bewertet am 12.9.2019

We looked at several different online booking services and even changed to another one briefly when we were using Office365 (YCBM did not integrate with Office at the time, unsure if they do now or not) and came back to YCBM immediately after deciding to switch back to Google Suites. The online support is very responsive, despite being an ocean away, are friendly and very helpful.

Before YCBM we were booking appts manually over email of the phone. This software has freed up so much time and allowed clients to easily book appointments for the time that works best of them. I like being able to specify different notification recipients based on booking link, and the ability to have more than 1 booking link per calendar with different menu choices, delays, etc.

Most of the features work well and are useful. I would like the ability to add padding to only one end of a booking, not both sides, as when all meetings have it on both ends you end up with double padding for all meetings and too much free time that is not bookable. I would also like the ability to customize notifications based on the meeting topic.

Brandon

Couldn't Live Without Youcanbook.me

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

It's been great and a major component to our day to day management of our business

First off, I love that it's easy to use and setup and modify. It's great for teams and I think the two unique things I like about it most is that out of all the other automated booking calendars, this one definitely looks the best and is easiest for the booker to use when on mobile phones. I also love how it lets me see what people text back to the system which I don't think any other system does. That's super helpful.

It's all good. No cons to mention. No complaints

The visual layout.
Michael
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Best Scheduling Software

Bewertet am 26.2.2019

The best aspect is clients have direct access to the schedule, they can reschedule through a link. Your time is not taken up with scheduling, rescheduling. The clients can pay online, or not. That is up to how you set up the options. As the owner you can setup a lot of different options for clients schedules.

The flexibility of the software is great. As a business owner you can have different start times for each day, email or text reminders for patients. The software synchs with Stripe for online payment. Buffers can be created for scheduling. This all works with google calendar, so you create your calendar, and link it with youcanbookme.

The initial set-up can be a bit challenging, there are plenty of online tutorials and online support. Once it is up an running, you dont have to touch it! There have been a couple of occasions where it would be nice to block a client. This would be similar to blocking robocalls on your cell phone.

Antwort von YouCanBook.Me

Thanks for your review, Michael! It's good to hear you've been able to set-and-forget your online scheduling setup.

Mike
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great system, definitely need to pay for the better features

Bewertet am 10.6.2023

I really enjoy using YCBM, and have recommended it to plenty of people over the years!

Ease of use; TONS of features and options to include or add; customizable landing page, profile, reminders, and notifcations. Syncs with multiple types of calendars. Fairly intuitive to learn. Add-on features (at a cost) are valuable and practical (text msg reminders/notifications, follow-ups, etc)

Using it as a member of an organization is a little weird sometimes. Not having full control over everything, and having to navigate within the larger system (I can personalize my own calendar and page, etc, but making larger changes can be tricky)

Katie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, great value

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

Multiple offices at our college use YCBM. Our academic advising center started using it a few years ago and it works wonderfully. Now we don't have to use administrative time going back and forth by email (is Tuesday ok? How about Wednesday?) OR require college students to call/visit an office during business hours. We previously used Google appointments, but routinely experienced issues with time zone differences between calendars.

The best part is that advisors can easily update YCBM availability within Google Calendar using the "Custom Availability" feature, so there's no need to update calendars in two different places.

The software works great - no issues. Customer service has always been responsive. No complaints that I can think of.

Sarah

Very useful for School Counselor

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

Great experience would recommend highly for other companies/schools to use.

Great experience would recommend highly for other companies/schools to use.

I love that students and parents can make an appointment with me and can see my availability by clicking on the link. This You Can Book Me saves 5-6 emails between me and students and provides an email confirmation of booking. Very easy to use!

Granted, this is a "1st world problem", but would just like more flexibility with the display. It would be great to have different formats of the calendar including colors. It would also be helpful to not display weekends since my school does not meet during that time and my display would show more opportunities where I am available to meet.

Antwort von YouCanBook.Me

Thanks for the feedback about the display - we recommend customizing colors in the Styles & Appearance area of your settings. It's great to hear we're saving you time with back and forth emailing!

Ted
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I have used youcanbook.me for several years and it is very valuable in organizing my appointmen...

Bewertet am 30.5.2017

I have an easy way for students to schedule me.

I have an easy way for students to schedule me.

It is simple to implement and is connected to my Google Calendar. I can unschedule myself by simply removing a keyword from my Google calendar. The URL takes you directly to my scheduling page. I advise college students and provide office hours for the students taking my classes.

I cannot customize the front page with links, add pictures or prevent students from canceling my appointments at the last minute. I am using the free version, in the interest of free disclosure. My colleagues use a different system which they pay for, but I don't like the fact that in that system, it takes three mouse clicks to get to the page where you can see my calendar. Alas, they won't pay for another system, so I am required to use your free version.

Antwort von YouCanBook.Me

Thanks for the review, Ted :)

Christina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Free Scheduling Platform

Bewertet am 26.2.2019

I have significantly reduced the number of emails sent regarding meetings. My clients are able to book a meeting that works for them and they get a calendar and email reminder which helps eliminate missed meetings.

Easy to use and integrate with your current calendar. Excellent customer service. If you opt for the paid services, it is both easy and affordable. If you're looking for a way to streamline meeting requests and eliminate the scheduling emails, this is the right choice for you. I have been using the product for over 10 years. It has adapted to new technologies and the team is responsive if you have suggestions about improvements.

I don't like that the office hours feature requires a subscription.

Antwort von YouCanBook.Me

It's great to hear that you've cut way back on emails for meetings! It sounds like you're saving loads of time.

Logan
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

YouCanBookMe Review: Non profit Organization

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

YouCanBookMe works fabulously for our needs. As a non-profit organization, we use YouCanBookMe to schedule volunteer shifts with our group of 250 volunteers. The functionality of having multiple calendars allows us the flexibility to handle recurring volunteers, new volunteers, AND has allowed us to pilot a new volunteer program (which has been extremely successful thus far).

There are a few instances where we have to hackily workaround YCBM's limitations. For example, the YCBM calendar invite counts as a volunteer, and since we only have a certain number of shifts available at a time, we have to adjust based on that. Very small probem to have, though.

Gil
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great booking platform!

Bewertet am 20.6.2021

Easy to use, clean, and simple booking tool that can really help any online coach/service provider/consultant.

It's very easy to use, there are many options to personalize the booking page. Also, the integration with other platforms works well.

There isn't easy integration with zoom/other video meeting platforms. Also, the pricing is a bit too high.

Antwort von YouCanBook.Me

Thank you for the great 5-star review, Gil! We work very hard to meet high expectations like yours, and we are so happy to hear that we were able to hit the mark for you. We are committed to continuous improvement and your feedback is extremely helpful.

We do support Zoom and Google Meet integrations and more to come in the future, but if you have encountered any issues or have any further comments or concerns you'd like to share, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team.

Thank you once again for taking the time to review our product!

Best,
Kaoutar - YouCanBook.me Team

Claire
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Meets My Business' Needs

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

It's great to have a reliable scheduler that I can add to my website and/or when appropriate, send the link to anyone.

YouCanBook.me has made it easy for clients and others to book sessions with me. The integration with my calendar and ability to have different time frames for different people and purposes, eg, one for clients and a different one for prospects, are the features I most like.

The padding before and after time slots does not have the level of flexibility I would have liked, but it is not a deal breaker.

Shamim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I am a college professor and I use youcanbookme as an online booking system for my students.

Bewertet am 29.5.2017

I think this is a great online booking system. It has made things much easier and reliable when it comes to people making appointments to see me.

The convenience. The fact that it is linked to my gmail calendar so people wanting to book a time with me can see my current availability and I can see all bookings in my calendar. I also get an automatic notification email every time someone books a time.

It'd be nice to be able to email back to confirm or change a booking using a link in the email message that is automatically sent to me when a booking is made. I now have to go into youcanbookme to do this.

Antwort von YouCanBook.Me

Thanks so much for the review, Shamim :)