Scoro Erfahrungen

Scoro

Umfassende Arbeits- und Business-Managementsoftware.

Sortieren nach

Arthur
Arthur
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent easy-to-use tool for managing projects and tasks.

Bewertet am 10.8.2023

We are as of now concentrating on time administration ventures, I have found the Scoro dashboard simple to utilize and explore, the visual format is accommodating to induce an outline of my errands for the day, week or month, I moreover appreciate being able to see what deadlines they are drawing closer so you'll be able arrange in like manner.

It's a terrific tool for managers who need to be organized and on top of their game, arrange work between personnel, and provides an all-in-one solution for enterprises of any size. Scoro makes it simple to get the information you need quickly and effectively, and a plethora of performance indicators are available to monitor how each employee is performing in relation to their unique tasks. Scoro's project management features are superior, and the constant stream of system updates has proven beneficial. Scoro's adaptability is ideal for our purposes, as we've customized its setup to reflect our unique project delivery methodology, and it has all the features we sought but couldn't find elsewhere.

It might be difficult to trust the email settings; it may appear that the message was sent but was not received. Minor issues remain in the program, such as the inability to attach individuals to the CRM; even simple operations like calendar synchronization might occasionally fail.

Andi
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM alternative: for time planind and agenda

Bewertet am 8.7.2022

I love it. Best CRM and All-In-One Platform. You can manage everything. We are an accouting office and our bigest challenge was our time blocking. Before we use Capsule CRM; also very good alternative, but, Scoro is definitly better. Also mor expensive but worth.

Its fantastic. When you use this platform, you will understand. We use to manage our daily work. We plan our calendar, task, contact, invoicec. Especially planing our agenda; in form of events is best value for us.

Mobile app its not so great. Need improvement.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zoho CRM

Warum Scoro gewählt wurde

In the begining was only blocking time with calendar. Latter we descover more and more features that we love. Also Scoro makes monthly updates.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Scoro

Calendar. Scoro has oportunity of blocking time and planing events in calendar.
Astrid
Astrid
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Time planing and intuitive MVP

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

Great for small to mid business but as a company grows our PM tools needs to grow with us and support the different functionalities we are looking for.
But in all honesty I am always happy when one of our clients state they work with Scoro or to advise it as a tools

My god is Scoro intuitive, so easy even those newcomers who have never used it manage to master it in a matter of a few hours.
Easy to navigate and visualize, but honestly for me, Scoro is the MVP in Time planing, which helps me keep me and my coworkers on track with day-to-day tasks and responsibilities. Everyone knows what they need to do and the timelines to stick by and that has been a key component in rampaging projects with prospects and clients.

Integrations :(, are no valuable integrations and even tho the APIs are there they sometimes malfunction when it comes to integrating with put systems. Never able to access the distro and contacts list no matter that I have tried to load and save them in different manners.

Monica
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

FOcus on pipeline

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

MY overall experience is good, although I do struggle with Pipeline a bit (as explained above)

The visualization is very nice (For dashboards) and Pipeline is a great tool (which could still be improved)

The CRM, little interaction allowed in Quotes, only through Comments and tagging.
Quotes cannot be found by name.
Some difficulties in saving (Apparently something related to Products, but I delete them and create them again exactly the same way, and I finally win! But takes long hours) - would need also to be able to merge quotes, bring other templates once the quote has already some information (like from a content library)

Roman
Roman
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

One of very few that receive all 5 star!

Bewertet am 19.10.2017

Ready day 1 to automate our business processes, both main that bring money in and supportive , eg reminders for unpaid bills; time tracking, labor cost tracking, calendar oversight vs resource, mobile phone usage, integration with other platforms.

Very well-thought interconnected "modules" of the system: all main functions any company would need are all present. I like a lot visualization of dashboard, re-usability of filters and views, ability to click on anything you see and being redirected directly onto another part of Scoro where you can do more work in what you clicked on. Also comfortable to use with smalls screen devices as interface is restructured and you still see all your data but in an optimised screens - very handy for smartphones.

just 2 things come to my mind after extensive use for 1+ year.
1. Absence of contacts synchronization with gmail - really annoys.
2. sales pipeline does not track time when status of quote was changed, so no way to know how long did quote spend in each status, eg. time from contact to deal closed is 4 weeks, from them 1 week for quote preparation, 2 weeks for customer feedback etc.

John
John
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Scoro - Business management Software

Bewertet am 26.9.2018

Syzygy has used Scoro to manage our workflow, CRM and billing for a couple of years now. We found them after two painful and unsuccessful experiences with software that promised the earth but just did not have the flexibility to be able to adapt to what we and having tried two other platforms wasting time and money.

The onboarding experience and the service provided since we have been using it has been brilliant throughout - there are real people at the end of the phone or on skype that go above an beyond to help us fully utilise their software. This is so unusual in this industry which is a shame in one sense, but a great USP for Scoro

The flexibility to be able to adapt the platform in a huge variety of ways to work for us - as opposed to us having to 'fit' into someone else's system. Also the integrations with Xero, which works very well and Mail Chimp.

The way that Scoro gives us a single platform to manage CRM, billing, work flow tracking and management is brilliant.

This is being picky, and with Scoro's regular updates I see this is in the pipeline, but developing Gantt Charting would be really helpful.

Marius
Marius
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The first CRM/BMS I have fallen in love from the first sight

Bewertet am 21.8.2018

We were looking for CRM/BMS for a long time (more than 5 years), and personally I have tested/checked many of variaous systems. When I have got a SCORO ad and opened preview - something inside me told that this should be definitely what we were looking for. After couple of months we purchased licenses. Onboardin passed very smoothly, and literally we have started to use it and enjoy since a first login. For our small company it is real helper - everything is in the place and if/when somebody is absent (either for vacation or some other reasons) - it is easy to track and make undone tasks of absent person.
Sales chain is a big WOW - very easy to process offers/orders/purchase orders and Invoices (with an option of tracking unpaido ones).
That's it. Though we use not all of features from Ultimate package, but there are plans to transfer more processes to Scoro from other systems we still use paralelly.

Perfect interface and document relations in the sale chain
Adaptable
Configurable
Feature requests are implemented in a reasonable terms

The biggest problem currently - there is no line numbers at the proposal, and as far as I was informed - no quick solution for this
Price (especially for bigger enterprises) - as heard from potential customers....

Daniel
Daniel
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

High performing crm and work management software

Bewertet am 7.9.2018

CRM for a small consulting company, integrated and semi-automated quoting and invoicing.
Agile...

Agile task, time and project management in a self-organized team.

The combination of CRM (including invoicing) and work management (including tasks, projects, time tracking) is rare. Scoro integrates the different solutions very well and offers external integrations to include accounting as well. We haven't tried that last one yet, but we will at some point.
The CRM is down-to-earth and highly customizable. Task management and time tracking seems to be geared towards IT service providing companies, but again, it's customizable and works in different industries and companies.
Not our original focus, but very helpful nonetheless, are the reporting functions. The more we use the system, the more data we can analyze with only a few clicks. Reports for work time and utilization and for the pipeline give us valuable insights into our business.

The onboarding package was an obstacle at first; we haven't used the entire package either, but that may have to do more with the specific conditions of our company.
Project management is still missing a few interesting features. Budgeting and reporting works well, but when working with agile methods, you'll miss a project-specific Kanban board / backlog and burndown charts. Support staff is usually very helpful though, and they seem to appreciate input regarding new functions.

Chris
Chris
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Great Planning and Management software

Bewertet am 28.12.2022

I am very impressed with the customizable options and support that this platform provides. It is very user friendly, with the ability to visually drag and drop, making it a pleasure to work with. Furthermore, I appreciate that the channels and views can be reused, thus saving me time. Even with a lot of data displayed on the screen, the interface is still designed to be responsive on smaller screens such as smartphones.

I find Scoro's frequent updates to be challenging, as they are often done without prior warning. This makes it difficult to stay on top of the alterations and become familiar with each new version.

Liene
Liene
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect when you get used to it

Bewertet am 15.8.2018

In general, it seems that we have not even worked so far. Now we are at a more professional level, customer lists are organized and understandable, accounting is transparent. Communication with the client can be traced throughout the course of the relationship.

368/5000
Easily monitor my time consumption at work.
It is very easy to monitor the dynamics of relationships with the client.
Never miss important things.
I know what my colleagues are doing and where they are.
We have gone through a new level of offer preparation.
Accounting supervision is available to everyone, you can see the status of each client-whether he delayed payment, whether the invoice was sent, etc.
Available from any device with Internet access

It takes some time to understand the program and its features.
Sometimes the orientation between the sections is similar to the maze :)

Kristian
Kristian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great product with many benefits over competitors

Bewertet am 25.4.2023

As a user of Scoro, I've found the software to be an all-in-one business management solution that streamlines my daily workflow. The software's interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for me to navigate and quickly find what I need. With Scoro, I can easily manage my tasks, schedule appointments, and track my time, all in one place. One of the standout features of Scoro is its robust reporting functionality, which allows me to generate detailed reports on various aspects of my business. I also appreciate the software's ability to integrate with other tools such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Quickbooks, making it easy to sync data across platforms.

While Scoro has many useful features, it can be overwhelming for new users. I found that it took some time to get familiar with the software's many capabilities and customization options. Additionally, Scoro's pricing can be expensive, especially for small businesses or freelancers who may not need all of the features that the software offers. Another potential downside is that the mobile app lacks some of the functionality of the desktop version, which may be limiting for users who need to manage their business on the go. Overall, while Scoro may not be the best fit for every business, it can be a valuable tool for those who need a comprehensive business management solution.

• Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Scoro Review

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

My over all experience has been very good with good customer support especially in setting up the system to suit my needs.

Scoro Review.
As one of the most disorganised people around I have found Scoro very useful. Although I don’t have a big team to run I find the connectivity of Scoro helps me in the day to day running of my business.

The Dashboard gives me a quick overview of what is happening and what I need to do that day.
I find especially useful the quotes and invoicing. I was notoriously bad at keeping track of invoices before, now with this system I have all the information I need there in front of me. This has been a tremendous help. It is useful to see instantly the figures for income and outstanding debt.

The Calendar works well as does the Task section, which sends me timely reminders of things I have to do coming to me via email. I have found in the past that I don’t always look at my diary to see what I have to do that day.
I have used it for marketing via Mail Chimp and that worked well and was easy to set up even though I am not the best at IT.

Although I am normally a visual person liking bright colours, I find this system much better than say Drop Task . The information is clear and easy to read when you scan the information quickly. Which lets face Most of us do when we are busy.

Contacts can be hard to find. I find on a few of my contacts they seem to disappear. I am not sure why.

Alessia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Scoro is the tool of the future

Bewertet am 10.3.2023

It was challenging at the beginning, as I described above, but after a few months I started to enjoy using it and now I found it very useful and easy to use.

Scoro is really useful for managing multiple projects and multiple teams; it allows you to track your time (and your coworkers' time) easily and rapidly, and it helps you understand in a minute how much time you are spending on a project or on a task, on a daily or weekly basis.

It's not that easy learning to use it. In the first months, I made mistakes and had to rely on my coworkers, who had training with Scoro employees, to manage it well. The essential functions are accessible but if you want to learn to use it at its best you need some time and commitment.

Craig
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

EPSCO Ltd

Bewertet am 5.11.2021

We have found this easy to set up, easy to get comfortable with using, adaptable in most ways we need to use and has given us freedom to work remotely on a common package.

The most important features for our use has been the ability to have quotations and projects built in one central location under a common template. This gives consistency and easy access for all staff without having to know where items are stored on a central server.
Ability to create products and servers which leads to consistency in the text provided in quotations.
Have replaced estimated income documents with Scoro's Pipeline function.

Inability to separate out lines of a quote so that income from a certain line can be in our pipeline on one month and another in the next. We have a lot of clients who we quote one single quote but the lines of the quote are completed over a period. For invoicing this is not an issue but for estimating income only the total appears in the close by date month.

Andy
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

a decent CRM

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

overall positive, easy to track projects, into quotes, into orders and then invoices.

Easy to use once it's all set up.
good for tracking projects into quotes and orders. Companies and person allocations also easy and good.

some of it is hard to change and selecting some options can lock out part.

Rob

Scoro review

Bewertet am 18.3.2021

Really happy with the time saving we get from using Scoro. In a team of creatives, it is visually good to use.
Everything is nice and simple to setup and everything is so well linked to navigate easily.

We have a lot of repeatable processes for creating quotes and tasks, Scoro deals with this really well. Their development team are responsive and the reporting is simple to use and really flexible.
The recent introduction of the Gannt chart is fantastic.

The CRM side is a bit lacking and but we knew that when we signed up to Scoro. We push the boundaries of using the Google Calendar integration so we have to backtrack sometimes,

Kate
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our organisation couldn't live without it now

Bewertet am 18.3.2021

We have loved this software from the moment it was installed. As the business is growing - both with employees and workload - it is really coming into its own.

it is really easy to use and the customer support is quick and effective.

Sometime when we enquire about a feature the answer we receive is that we have to upgrade to a package that then includes lots of features that we don't need for our business. Also - we don't tend to email through the scoro email because it kept getting lost in clients 'junk' mail, so it made us look un-credible.

Danush
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Scoro has more potential

Bewertet am 11.11.2022

The scalability and ease of project management make Scoro a fantastic tool. It helps keep track of the total time consumed on each activity and the one-stop option to create both task and project makes it more convenient to use.

The permissions in Scoro could be improved. Most of the minute options like changing the status of the Project, changing a few custom fields, etc. are restricted to the administrator level of access and do not have the opportunity to delegate to other non-administrative members.The custom fields could have more types, for example, have the option to select multiple options from a dropdown menu so that we can feed information about the type of Operating Systems a customer uses in an array or a list.

Jelmer
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Bewertet am 3.12.2022

I use scoro on a daily basis to manage my tasks, to use the finance possibilities and to have all the relevant information in 1 place. The fresh looks of the software and the easiness of use are for me the most important aspects of why I enjoy working with the software.

The software is easy and intuitive to understand and to use. Clear overviews and everything looks fresh and up to date.

It is not particularly something I do not like, but for me the software has a lot of functionalities and I simply do not use them all.

Anita
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A CRM that grows with your company

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

We evaluated two CRM applications that could meet our company's requirements. One of the raisons we selected Scoro was that it was easy to manage several pricelists in different currencies. We are sending our invoices with Scoro and this process is easy to manage. The User Interface is uncluttered and all users can organize their own dashboard according to their specific needs.

Company users that were de-activated by the administrator still show up in the list of users. It's a minor thing but could lead to some confusion.

• Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 26.3.2021

Overall experience is very good. I would definitely recommend Scoro to friends and other companies.

Filtering system makes our companies job easier because we can easily find information bout clients. Dashboard is useful for overviewing companys work.
But there are suggestion about making task adding from Task bundles automated. It would save our time by setting automated deadlines.

That I can't export clients from Companies section with related persons. Therefore if I have to send email to all existing client I have to export Companies list and manually copy/paste related persons e-mail address and phone number in exported file.

Furkan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Covers entire project management life cycle

Bewertet am 20.9.2022

Scoro is one of the most comprehensive and flexible project management platform that meets all our requirements in technical projects.

In the pricing aspect of Scoro there could be better pricing plans in addition to the current ones especially for long term commitments.

Kadri Carmen
  • Branche: Bau

Scoro

Bewertet am 13.8.2018

It is easy to manage projects with Scoro. At the same time I can keep my eye on company's overall situation. And it is accessible from every device.

Sometimes it is difficult to find where I can change the settings and answers form the help team take a while. It is not possible to phone them but some issues are difficult to explain written. I write them my problem just to get an answer in several hours asking for some specification and so on. It takes too much time.

Jonas
  • Branche: Automotive

Scoro for a Service & Sales Company

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

I think it is really good value for money. But there are a few glitches which need to be sorted out.

It is really great value for money. There are a lot of features that help for sales including a good Invoices/Purchases feature. You can easily track projects and leave notes, adjust budgets, add tasks, add bills & invoices related to projects.

The software is very hard to get to understand, especially when just integrating it into a company for the first time. There is also no direct number for Scoro support. There are occasional glitches which means non-essential information can sometimes disappear & then re-appear.

Maarja
Maarja

User-friendly and flexible

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

Better information flow between all the different project participants

Better information flow between all the different project participants

Scoro is very easy to use and it enables to customise different features according to the specific needs of the company. Furthermore, it aggregates several important operations - project management, sales, purchasing, managing suppliers, partners and clients . All this helps to do daily tasks faster and more efficiently.

We have experienced some problems regarding the integration with our accounting program - some functions work and others do not which forces us to do some extra work. Also you have to approach creatively to some aspect of Scoro when the company deals in different fields f.e production and maintenance or manufacturing and resale.