TeamUp

• Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Super Kalendersoftware

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

Teamup ist eine gut durchdachte Software. Durch das Webinterface ist sie für Nutzer jederzeit verfügbar. Auch die Administration erfordert nur wenig Zeitaufwand während des Tagesgeschäfts.

Die permanente Verfügbarkeit der Kalender über den Browser und die einfache Administration.

Bei der Darstellung mehrere Kalender auf einem Smartphone verliert man schnell den Überblick. Hier wäre ein anderes Layout wünschenswert.

Jean
Jean

Thoroughly recommend

Bewertet am 5.4.2022

Team Up helps manage my administration time by doing most of the work for me.

Team Up helps manage my administration time by doing most of the work for me.

The integration process was made easier with the fantastic assistance of the support team who were always available to help. The system works well. Team up continually work to stay up to date and have integrated Zoom and On demand video service in these last few years which have helped enormously.

Possibly a class swap option within the courses.

Claire
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Invaluable tool for small wellness business

Bewertet am 11.4.2022

My overall experience with TeamUp has been excellent. I have more time to focus on the important things as TeamUp has helped to streamline all of my admin processes.

As soon as I started using TeamUp it was like I got over half of my week back! Previously, I had been invoicing clients for their class passes, manually taking bookings, getting clients to manually fill out forms and it took up a huge amount of time. TeamUp streamlined the way that my business operates immediately, freeing up my time to focus on delivery and marketing.

For me as a small business I'd like to see the threshold raised slightly for the second tier of the monthly subscription price. Currently it sits at 50, perhaps 75 would be better. I'd also like the "New" status to automatically be removed from a client after they've attended their first class. I'd also like to see more customisation options for notifications for courses.

Acuity Scheduling und Bookwhen

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TeamUp

User friendly, intuitive, reasonable price (not the cheapest but not the most expensive)
Emma

Evo Fitness

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

Pretty good

Pretty good

I like mostly that it’s Easy access to members & their details.

I dislike that You can’t stop a member purchasing a membership

Joshua

Wouldnt Have Grown Our Business Without TeamUp

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Very good, the new features over the past few years has massively helped us grow our business

The ease of use for our members, the way you can analyze business metrics.

It would be great if it was easier to amend membership pauses

Warum TeamUp gewählt wurde

GoTeam Up was much cheaper and simpler to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TeamUp

Better value and easier to use for members
Karl

Team Up Review from KDFSC

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

Its great! Just get it :)

Its great! Just get it :)

It's awesome, so easy to use and manages everything I need. support is fantastic and the whole system just saves me so much time and stress.

the one thing I would say is the "active clients" section could be more accurate

Glofox was in meltdown

ABC Glofox

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TeamUp

Was recommended by a business professional and I spoke with the support team who convinced me it was the best solution. Which it was :)Thanks guys!
Becky
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes my life so much easier!

Bewertet am 29.11.2019

I love how easy it is to use. And if I ever do get stuck on something the telephone support team are super friendly and helpful.

I also appreciate how quick it is to set up and get going.

I actually can’t think of anything I dislike about the software.

Fresha und Sign In Scheduling

Warum TeamUp gewählt wurde

MINDBODY took so long to set up and seemed really complex and expensive for what I needed it for.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TeamUp

I was recommended TeamUp by at least 3 people who I trust.
simon

I would not switch from Team Up

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

Team up allow bookings to be made easy for clients and allows me a regular monthly income, so I know how my finances will look. The support staff are very helpful and the automated emails to send to clients saves me hours of work.

When I first joined up, I was really satisfied with the high level of support from Team up. They were quick to respond to my questions and really helped me to start things going. I love the simplicity of the app and so do my clients.

It would be great if Team Up could have a texting service as well as email. Sending online birthday, holiday and christimas cards would be great extra add on.

Warum TeamUp gewählt wurde

Bookwhen were limited in what they could offer and didn't provide a monthly payment service for clients.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TeamUp

It was easy to use and I didn't need all the features mindbody had.
Ian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use even if you’re not an expert.

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

It is really good for getting my clients to sign up and pay for classes easily and efficiently.

The customer service is fantastic and generally very quick. They were really helpful when I was moving from another platform and are still really helpful with any problems I might have. It is really simple to use. I can put clients on a register very easily and create ongoing reservations

You can only contact clients via email. A text service would be brilliant. There isn’t an app but you can still use it on your phone

Sophie

Bootcamp

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Really great, super helpful when I have any questions.

Really great, super helpful when I have any questions.

Super simple, free app for members and they can book and cancel on their end. Dashboard is easy and I can change things on the back end.

Wish there was a push notification to the app and not just the mass email - incase of class changes etc

ABC Glofox

Warum TeamUp gewählt wurde

Old membership platform was terrible, always missing members and actions weren’t done so I lost money

Cheaper
Ludovic
Ludovic

Great tool for a gym

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

I win time, i pass less time on laptop and more time with client or managing my employees My clients are happy and the boxmate add-on will be a great evolution for us and our clients.

For sure the booking mode, the API simplicity, gocardless integration (but think price could be negotiated like some other software), calendar simplicity

billing, accounting to simple, we canned information on a bill or with complete method and not so visible after all on the bill, accounting could be easier if w could download all information (table, graph, rsesume in 1 pdf and/or 1 excel/calc/numer file. the store which is to simple and the method is so long to add an order, could improve it like and restaurant app with only 1 big screen ... At this time we pay an other software for that (difference VAT for different product and billing modification, and simplicity= time winned so more time with client so better service)It could be awesome if caisseenregistreuse.fr could be synchro with teamup. appointments add-on : i tested it and not satisfy, pt reservation, and evolution/modification of the schedule is complicate and too long to fix it. Why not like the principal schedule mode?

Victoria
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great software with so many powerful business tools

Bewertet am 13.4.2022

Very good - I'm glad my web designer found Team Up
much better than using a manual spreadsheet!

Very good - I'm glad my web designer found Team Up
much better than using a manual spreadsheet!

This product is so easy to use. it is almost a "plug in" and use piece of software. Having said that, because of it's vast functionality (which is brilliant) it can get a bit confusing sometimes if you forget your way around the software. I do find myself going round in circles, but I get there in the end.

It does everything I need it to and more. I do feel like I only use 30% of the software's capability.

Every time I have needed assistance, it is easy to reach out to someone who can guide me through my problem. This is so important as the software is so vast, I sometimes need help making the most of the functions.

As I am a small business the cost is what causes me most pain. I have 15-30 active users, and feel that the entry level price of £49 is a lot for me, considering that my business is at the size where I only really need to use 50% of the whole functionality.

If there was a smaller fee, which allowed a more basic functionality, perhaps at a lower scale of what is currently offered, I would be super happy.

Ideally for me, as a sole trader, with no employees, I do not need the functionality for multiple teachers and embers of staff.

Momoyoga

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TeamUp

because I wanted to keep my customers using and visiting my website. other products would direct my customers away from my website and to a parter website.
Jonny

“The” client management software

Bewertet am 5.4.2022

Thumbs up across the board

A great product with a helpful and positive customer service experience...

Thumbs up across the board

A great product with a helpful and positive customer service experience alongside

This software has streamlined by job and saves me hours daily to allow me to get back to doing what I love in the business, rather than managing booking and memberships

I’d love to see more intergration available into my CRM, currently using ontraport and have to manually do some tasks, a few of the setting menus were a bit confusing when we first set up however these have been adjusted my TeamUp and made better

Denise

TeamUp Review

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

The support given during set up and ongoing has been amazing. Not only is there online support, TeamUp have always returned my calls, taken as long as needed to help with any questions. I have been given advice on different marketing ideas, which has been particularly helpful. I have also been offered suggestions to utilise all areas of the TeamUp software.

TeamUp is a comprehensive software package. It offers so much more than just a ‘booking platform’. I particularly like the ability to send emails to clients at different stages of their membership i.e. new customers, slipping away etc. The software also allows you to track your income. There is the scope to customise memberships and classes to suite your individual business.

Initially understanding how clients viewed TeamUp as opposed to the business user.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TeamUp

Whilst Mindbody I'm sure is a superb product, for the size of my company at this time and the budget I had to spend, I felt Mindbody was not suitable for me. TeamUp offered a comprehensive system that my business has room to grow in to at an affordable price.

Antwort von TeamUp

Hi Denise,

Thank you so much for your detailed review!

TeamUp

Hazel
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Brilliant software

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

I used to use Gymcatch. Several times a week I had complaints from clients because the Gymcatch wasn’t working. Since moving to TeamUp, I’ve not had one query or complaint about how to use it. It’s brilliant! It just works! I can rely on TeamUp to collect direct debits, manage bookings etc. Saves me a lot of time.

It’s expensive. But within 3 months of using it I’ve filled up all my class spaces which has more than paid for the additional cost.

Larinda
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product with several MAJOR flaws

Bewertet am 3.12.2022

I find the team is obviously not end users who can't find the value in implementing the difference between "schedule" as a verb and "calendar" as a noun. As in "let's go look at the CALENDAR". and "let's SCHEDULE your lesson."

I use it because I needed something that was affordable for a small team. For the price I get my needs meet, while I have to ignore several MAJOR stumbling blocks to managing my schedule and incoming payments.

There are several things that I would change IMMEDIATELY but they seem not to be a priority so the TEAMUP team. Go figure... apparently they are not end users.When a client "purchases" a package they DON'T purchase anything. They agree to purchase/pay in the future. But the system allows them to proceed as if they have paid and purchased in real time. Later when you go back and reconcile your books you realize that lots of people hit "purchase" online but never pay.... and when they look at their account they have a full package that they PURCHASED!!! When in reality they have nothing.This is a stupid word to use as it implies a transaction of money... which actually never happens. The worst part is going back and trying to convince your clients that they owe you for something they already "purchased" and used in the past. RESERVE A PACKAGE implies a future payment. PURCHASE implies they paid.Also there NEEDS to be a option where as and ADMIN I can schedule a client that has not purchased or paid... because I AM THE OWNER/ADMIN?RECEPTIONIST/TEACHER and sometimes I schedule people over the phone that will pay when they arrive. If I assign them (again ... "purchase") a lesson package they have not paid for I then have triple duty later on to straighten the account when they actually decide to pay for a different package... or they never pay because their account says they ALREADY PURCHASED itScheduling & changing repeating classes is a pain & not intuitive

Anna
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Wished I had used this system sooner!

Bewertet am 6.3.2020

The system is easy to use and team up were great in helping me move the information I had onto the system. I was reluctant to use a system like this as I love my spreadsheets. However few friends were using this system and recommended it. I took a year to decide and better late than never.

It saves me time as clients have the option to manage there accounts and those that do not like IT, I can help them. No matter where I am, I can check the system and reply to queries, rather than waiting til get home or taking spreadsheets with me.

Payment options are flexible and I can give my clients the option of cash or gocardless, which works really well.

Whoever answers the phone or replies to your emails are supportive and really helpful at Team up. This for me is the biggest benefit of any system. Does not matter how good the system is, the support has to be there to.

There are lots of ways to do things, which can be overwelming to begin with. However like anything new it just takes a while to discover all the options and what best suits you. The team up support is brilliant and are able to assist with all my queries.

Lee

User friendly software

Bewertet am 17.11.2022

I have used teamup as an a business for 6 years, it does everything I need it to and makes the administration of payments, memberships and class registration so much easier. It's easy to use at the both the back end of the system and as the user.

easy to use, not over complicated. The customer service and support is excellent.integrated easily with my word press website.I only use a fraction of what the software is capable of doing but it is does everything i need it to

It would be nice to have additional features to store clients programs but not essential

My PT Hub

was recommended to me
Vanessa

Kind and caring.

Kind and caring.

It is intuitive and effective. Very easy to use.

Nothing the software is simple and easy to use.

Virtuagym

Warum TeamUp gewählt wurde

MINDBODY is TOO complicated to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TeamUp

TeamUp is easy and simple to use.
Tina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend this product if you are starting up a brand new business!

Bewertet am 3.12.2022

Fantastic support, wonderful application. There have been quite a few times that we couldn't figure out how to do something, the online help tool is wonderful, plus the option to send your question to TeamUp and receive a response / solution within hours has been great.

My [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I built our own website, took many, many hours researching products that we thought might be good for the pricing and ease of use, as we have never, ever done anything like this before

I can't think of one single item; we haven't had any problems with the app being offline, no glitches, no problems in how we use it.

Lele

I like TeamUp

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Overall, I like it, I like the adjustable pricing a lot, and that my clients find it easy to use.

I like that it’s customizable and easy to use, for me and my clients.

Invoicing and conversion of payment. Course registration and removal of clients, or change in payment selected by clients for the course

Jane

Excellent software

Bewertet am 11.4.2022

The experience with Teamup has been very good, we couldn't live without it now. I estimate it saves me at least 10 hours a week in admin, and it streamlines our financial management.

Saves me so much admin time dealing with class bookings. The implementation was very easy too and well supported throughout. You can see the creators of Teamup have experience in running this type of business as the software has all the features I need as a business owner to both streamline my admin and manage the business financially.

Nothing major I can think of. The integration with mailchimp is a little clunky and I know some customers have found the trial session widget a bit difficult to use.

Connie

User review

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

Customer services are very good. Come back with responses fast and even if we cant do what i want to do there is some form of alternative solution provided.

Easy to book in individuals for all the team. Also easy for us to see when everyone is working and also see when customers are running low on their sessions.

Would like to be able to create reocurring classes that can be hidden from purchasing.

Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TeamUp

TeamUp had more options for us to use.
Łukasz
Łukasz
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, with a lot of good functions

Bewertet am 12.3.2023

Works well, provides a reliable base to work on

Some really odd style features, but we've become acustomed to it

Hayley
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Use Team up to make life easier

Bewertet am 10.5.2019

Overall, I spend less time at my computer but with the same results, my clients are happy and find the online booking system easy to use and I feel confident knowing that as a customer, I can voice any concerns I may have without fear of judgement and the team will work hard to guide me the best way to resolve them.

Team Up is an amazing piece of software which has given me more free time to spend with family and friends which I can enjoy, knowing that the day to day management of my business is in safe hands :) It’s easy to use and one thing that really stands out for me is that the customer support is outstanding!

To be honest, the team are so open to listening and learning from their customers that any minor issue which may crop is sorted very quickly. Equally, any suggestions I have had on how the system could be improved has be addressed and actioned so at present, everything is great :)