Paycor

4,4 (2.792)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
All-in-one-Personal-Lösung mit Personalmanagement, Gehaltsabrechnung und Zeiterfassung

(2.792)

tolles Software für Zeitmanagement und stempeln

Bewertet am 26.4.2023

Sehr optimale payroll Software

Sehr optimale payroll Software

Das hat unsere Arbeitsqualität verbessert. Als wir Paycor benutzt haben, konnten alle Mitarbeiter elektronisch stempeln. Außerdem das hat uns viel geholfen mit den Themen Überweisung, Lohnabrechnung und Steuer. Das hat unsere Zeit auch gespart

Ich habe keine Nachteile herausgefunden bis auf die Preis ür eine kleine Unternehmen

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Paycor! We are delighted to hear that our software has improved the quality of your work and helped streamline your payroll, time management, and tax processes.

Our goal is to provide a comprehensive solution that caters to businesses of all sizes, and we understand the importance of delivering a cost-effective product. We continually strive to enhance our offerings and ensure that they provide the best value for our clients. Your feedback is valuable in helping us achieve this objective.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and support. If you have any suggestions for improvements or need assistance with any aspect of our software, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Grace
Grace
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Paycor is an excellent payroll software

Bewertet am 27.9.2023

Instead of two days, payroll just takes two hours. We consolidated our use of three separate programs into just one. We've streamlined the supervisory process by automating several previously manual tasks, including hiring, onboarding, and performance evaluations.

From sourcing new employees to managing my retirement, PayCor has me covered. I can select the modules that best suit my needs. Their method of execution is comprehensive, their follow-up is reliable, and their staff is always pleasant and helpful.

It's really challenging to distinguish between my belongings and those of my subordinates. It's a pain to maintain organized, what with having to manually delete old goals and add/remove team members.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that Paycor has been able to meet your needs, from sourcing new employees to managing retirement. We understand the challenge of distinguishing between belongings and those of subordinates and will take your feedback into consideration for future improvements. It's great to know that Paycor has helped streamline your processes and significantly reduce the time spent on payroll. We appreciate your feedback and are here to support you every step of the way.

• Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Paycor Customer review

Bewertet am 1.3.2024

Overall, it's a most positive experience. I think they need to develop their benefits implementation, open enrollment support and EDI feeds. I will say once everything is up and running the platform operations

The payroll platform is so seamless and easy to use. This is the best function of the platform. I also like the ATS; it's also easy to post, review, store notes/scorecards, and schedule interviews. The hire to onboarding process is perfect.

The customer service and benefits implimentation and enrollment is not the best or smoothest I've used. Once set up, it runs fine.

TriNet Zenefits, ADP Workforce Now und Workday HCM

Warum Paycor gewählt wurde

Paycom's payroll service was clunky, and the customer service was poor.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paycor

The payroll, the benefits, ATS, and the learning platform. I liked having everything in one place.
Sadie
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Paycor - Great for Small, Not-So-Great for Any Other Size

Bewertet am 17.10.2023

Very poor. Implementation was difficult and the staff was not helpful (keep in mind this was late 2021). Paycor was short-staffed and needing to hire new faces at a rapid rate. The implementation reps did the job as quickly as possible and were then very eager to end their engagement and have you submit problems to their general support line. Their customer support model is dated, they are consistently adding updates to the platform without proper communications, and they continue to expand their scope into new product areas (i.e. possible future compensation benchmarking data offerings) rather than develop/enhance the products they currently have. Would not recommend. Red flags all over if you are a company with 100+ employees or more. Look elsewhere.

Visually, the system is very easy to use and navigate. This is great for employees who are not in the system day-to-day. Better than UltiPro or comparable systems.

Everything else. Customer service is horrendous; their model is based on reaching out to their general support line or live chat for direct assistance, but it's a 50/50 shot as to whether you get someone knowledgeable, or whether you get someone who needs knowledge FROM YOU. Also, the live chat does not support all products Paycor offers (i.e. benefits advisor aka bswift), so that will not be a place you can rely on.Paycor has a pattern of going out, acquiring products, and 'loosely' integrating them, so if you want/need barebones add-ons for little additional expense, this is the option for you. Don't expect the systems to 'talk' to each other outside of providing name, email, department, job title, and little else. Perfect examples of these are the ATS (formerly Newton Software), the learning management system (Litmos), the benefits platform (bswift), and the talent management tool (7geese). If you have to choose Paycor, I'd suggest NOT taking these additional platforms and integrating outside vendors to Paycor via API/SFTP. Paycor has an open API platform, so if you can find an engineering resource to help you set up those feeds, you will be good to go.Last thing: Paycor DOES NOT support equity or bonus-type reporting fields in the system. You can add a 'custom field', but that field will not reflect history or changes as they occur. Bonus and equity data can be imported into the payroll paygrid directly, but don't expect those standard fields in the Paycor system.

Antwort von Paycor

We appreciate your detailed feedback on Paycor, and we apologize for any negative experiences you've had. While we're glad to hear that you find the system visually easy to use and navigate, we understand that you have concerns about customer service and integration of additional platforms. We're continuously working to improve our support and communication processes, and we appreciate your feedback on the need for better integration and reporting capabilities. We apologize for any difficulties you encountered during implementation, and we're committed to addressing these issues. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

• Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Paycor handles payroll, hiring, time tracking and onboarding

Bewertet am 11.9.2023

The Paycor platform is intuitive and straightforward. You can set up your dashboard the way you like it so that you always have quick access to the information you use most.

We are able to meet all of our human resources technology requirements with the help of Paycor. The convenience of having payroll, scheduling, recruiting, etc., all in one easy-to-use system outweighs the "clunky" nature of the software at times.

Paycor has holes in their reporting. Reports are difficult to store, and often they don't even run. I also find the customer service to be wanting, as I am frequently ignored.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your review of Paycor. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that our platform has been able to meet your human resources technology requirements. We understand the convenience of having payroll, scheduling, recruiting, and other HR functions all in one easy-to-use system.

Regarding your concerns about reporting, we apologize for any difficulties you have experienced. We are continuously working to improve our reporting capabilities and appreciate your feedback on this matter. We will take your comments into consideration as we strive to enhance our reporting features.

We are sorry to hear about your experience with our customer service. We aim to provide excellent support to all our customers and apologize if you felt ignored. We will address this issue internally to ensure that our customer service meets the highest standards.

We are pleased to hear that you find our platform intuitive and straightforward. Customizing your dashboard to have quick access to the information you use most is one of the key features we offer, and we are glad it has been beneficial to you.

Thank you for choosing Paycor as your central hub for all your HR needs. We appreciate your business and will continue to work on improving our platform and services based on your valuable feedback.

TERESA

Move from KGS to Paycor

Bewertet am 30.11.2023

It was a little rough at the beginning but things were worked out and we are moving smoothly now. Lots of webinars and fun things offered to learn more about the products capabilities. Ready to go to the users conference in April 2024 to learn more.

Super easy to administer and make changes to things like job titles and benefits. Employees love the app! Online recruiting and direct integration into HR/Payroll upon hiring makes things seamless.

We just have a shift differential that Paycor isn't able to calculate so I have to do it manually.

Dayforce HCM, UKG Pro, Rippling und Workday HCM

Warum Paycor gewählt wurde

The specific product we were using was going to sunset at the end of 2023 so we had to make a change. We decided to see what all was available within the market. We liked Paycor's simplicity. The administration of this product is way more simple than Kronos was.

UKG Ready

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paycor

it came down to which product would offer us the most services, was easy to navigate and reasonably priced.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your review and for choosing Paycor as your HR and payroll solution. We are glad to hear that you find our system super easy to administer and that employees love the app. We apologize for the inconvenience regarding the shift differential calculation, and we appreciate your understanding in manually handling it. We understand that finding a solution that offers a wide range of services, ease of navigation, and reasonable pricing is important, and we are pleased that Paycor met your criteria. Thank you for choosing Paycor and we are here to support you throughout your HR and payroll needs.

Kate
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Paycor - It gets the job done within your budget!

Bewertet am 15.12.2023

I am very pleased with Paycor. I find they get the job done, my questions are answered and that it is a cost effective solution for what we need. They are constantly adding more features and improving what they have.

I love that Paycor offers a ton of options when it comes to being an overall HRIS system. I like that the systems talk to each other and that they offer basic functionality with an ability to upgrade to more.

With so many choices, it is difficult to know what is the best way to using a particular product. With the ability to customize, it can sometimes get confusing on how you USE a product vs how they coach/support you in that product. I find this especially true if you are a long term user of Paycor and it has been a while since it was set up.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your review of Paycor. We're glad to hear that you appreciate the wide range of options and functionality that our HRIS system offers. We understand that with customization options, it can sometimes be confusing to know the best way to use a particular product, especially if it has been a while since it was set up. We appreciate your feedback and will work on providing clearer guidance and support in using our products.

We're pleased to hear that Paycor has been able to meet your needs effectively and within your budget. We strive to continuously add more features and improve our offerings to better serve our customers. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR solution, and we look forward to continuing to support your needs as they grow.

Katrina
Katrina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It's simplifying the benefits for new hires

Bewertet am 4.9.2023

Our company doesn't warrant the use of Paycor's scheduling features, but we're using everything else they have to offer. Most of the stuff we have is satisfactory, so that's good.

I've found that Paycor has all the fundamentals covered, and then some, when it comes to what HR professionals require a system for on a daily basis. Additionally, there are a plethora of features and tools that give both managers and employees a consolidated view of their career development. So far, I've found that it meets virtually all of my HR requirements.

The lack of free, unlimited access to specialized assistance is the single largest drawback of every human resource information system (HRIS) I've ever used. While I see the logic behind this, it doesn't help me much when I run into payroll problems.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your positive feedback on Paycor's comprehensive HR features and tools. We appreciate your comments on the system meeting your HR requirements and providing a consolidated view of career development.

We understand your concern about limited access to specialized assistance. While we continually work to improve our customer support services, we do not currently offer free, unlimited access to this type of support.

Thank you for choosing Paycor to simplify your new hire benefits. We value your business and remain committed to serving your HR needs.

Chelsea
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Easy payroll

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

It's very easy to figure out and navigate

The price is a little higher than others

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for the review!

Adam
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great User Experience

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

It was very easy to use and great to use for timekeeping and time off requests.

I have had no issues with Paycor and it fits my needs.

Antwort von Paycor

At Paycor, we are thrilled to hear that our user experience has been great for you. We strive to provide an easy-to-use platform for timekeeping and time off requests. We appreciate your feedback and are glad that Paycor meets your needs without any issues.

jim
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Paycor user

Bewertet am 30.3.2024

Easy to sign up and log in to get on boarding completed.

Had issues when first using for on boarding but not a major hassle at all.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for the review!

SHERYL
  • Branche: Kunststoffe
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use payroll software

Bewertet am 25.6.2019

I have been using Paycor for about 20 years and have been pleased with them since the first day I started using the software.

Paycor offers many benefits inside their payroll software package. The feature I value the most is the ability to track employee hours in different departments and set up each department in separate general ledger accounts. This allows me to easily transfer my payroll data into my financial software. This is a huge time saving feature for me. Whenever I need to call customer service, they are knowledgeable and address any issues I may have in a timely manner. I do not usually need to call for customer support because the software is so user friendly that under normal circumstances I can handle everything on my own. I do not even consider moving to another program because of the ease of use and affordability Paycor's software offers.

There is not really anything I don't like about the software. Sometimes I wish I could get by without having to use my mouse while entering my payroll but there are a few items on the screen that can not be chosen without switching from keystrokes to the mouse.

Paychex Flex

Warum Paycor gewählt wurde

ADP was overpriced for the service I was getting at the time.

ADP TotalSource

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paycor

The ability to assign general ledger numbers to departments and the ability to code my employee hours into multiple departments and the fact that I can enter all the payroll data myself without having to use a CSR.
Keith
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 28.9.2019

When is comes to looking up info or having to get information about my benefits or employees, it works great. Being able to integrate insurance and time and attendence is also a nice feature.

I like how easy it is for me to get all the info about each of my employees. I can see their schedule and how much they worked also current pay and years of employment.

The time and attendence side of paycor is my least favorite part. It is slow, and looks like it was made in the 90s. It is very intuitive and takes lots of clicks to make minor changes.

UKG Pro

Warum Paycor gewählt wurde

Paycom didn't have the integration we needed or wanted. It was missing some key features that we required.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paycor

Paycor had the options we needed at the right price.
Brian
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bait & Switch

Bewertet am 12.1.2021

From the start, our experience with PayCor has been horrible. False claims during sales. Poor customer service. Completely self-service with little front-end training. High cost for the amount of work needed on the customer-side to maintain accurately on a regular basis.

Self-Service
Good UI
Good mobile employee functionality with GPS (mobile punches)

No integration with Quickbooks (though that was how it was sold to me)
clunky back-end data to GL migration
HORRIBLE Customer service - your average hold times to get a human is at least ONE HOUR. I've held for over THREE HOURS to get a person on the line for an issue that would take 10 minutes max to fix

Paychex Flex, Paylocity und RUN Powered by ADP

Warum Paycor gewählt wurde

I switched primarily because PayCor said they would integrate better with Quickbooks and eliminate my inefficient data entry every pay period (weekly). That was frankly a lie. No 360 integration exists. I needed to buy a 3rd party software adapter to even get the softwares to talk. In addition, customer service is the worst I've ever been a part of. Normal wait times are 1-3 hours just to speak to a person. Not acceptable.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paycor

For communicated efficiencies gained. Those efficiencies were not realized.

Antwort von Paycor

Hi Brian - thank you for your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your insights in regards to service and your issues with the QuickBooks integration and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Cassidy
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

So user-friendly! Amazing snapshot on home dashboard!

Bewertet am 20.4.2023

There are so many benefits to using Paycor! It is efficient - moving candidates from recruiting to onboard. Sending background checks. So great!

I love the home dashboard! It is so organized and I can see exactly where are candidates are at in the hiring process.

I wish that the implementation team was able to provide support throughout the first 6 months. I didn't love being pushed from person to person to get a question answered.

Warum Paycor gewählt wurde

NeoGov was not organized at all and didn't provide customization like Paycor does.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paycor

Paycor's home dashboard and candidate profile were my favorite selling points.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Paycor! We're glad to hear that our platform has been able to streamline your HR processes and make your work easier, particularly with moving candidates from recruiting to onboard and sending background checks.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with the implementation team, and we appreciate your feedback. Our team is always working to improve our customer service and support.

Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR and payroll provider. We value your business!

Martin
  • Branche: Immobilien

The Ultimate Time-Saving Solution for Business Owners

Bewertet am 9.5.2023

My overall experience with Paycor has been positive. Despite some initial challenges, the platform has greatly improved the efficiency of my workforce management and allowed me to focus on growing my business.

As an owner, I appreciate how Paycor's unified HCM solution streamlines the management of my workforce. The platform's easy accessibility and automation of routine tasks has saved me time and allowed me to focus on my core business operations.

While Paycor offers a comprehensive solution, I sometimes found the initial setup to be a bit complex. Additionally, their pricing could be more competitive compared to some other platforms.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for sharing your review. We're delighted to hear that you have found value in our unified HCM solution and that it has helped you streamline your operations and make more informed decisions.

We acknowledge your feedback regarding the initial setup process and our pricing. We are continuously working to simplify our setup process, and your feedback will be valuable in this regard. As for the pricing, we strive to provide a comprehensive solution that justifies its value, but we'll certainly consider your comments.

Despite some initial challenges, we're pleased to know that your overall experience has been positive and that Paycor has enhanced the efficiency of your workforce management. Your insights help us improve our services.

Thank you for choosing Paycor!

Steve
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Great product.

Bewertet am 1.6.2023

Great.

Great.

Ease of use. Well integrated set of products. Extremely well received and adopted by employees. Zero push back at implementation.

Customer support team is in need of product education. API's are difficult and cumbersome. Implementation was more difficult than expected.

Paycom, UKG Pro, ADP Workforce Now und Paylocity

Warum Paycor gewählt wurde

Payroll solution was very old and on roadmap for abandonment.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paycor

Paycor is the only one designed with manufacturing in mind.

Antwort von Paycor

We appreciate your review. It's wonderful to hear about your ease of use and successful implementation with us. We note your feedback regarding the need for further product education in our support team and the difficulty you've experienced with our APIs. We're always striving to improve and your input is valuable in these efforts. It's also great to hear that you've found our solutions to be well-suited to your manufacturing needs. Thank you for choosing and sticking with us.

Tiffany
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product with a few tweaks

Bewertet am 24.8.2023

In our early days of implementation and onboarding the system, everything was great. During the pandemic, we experienced a great deal of service issues, but I feel strongly that Paycor recognized those issues and is doing a wonderful job of resolving those issues and communicating the changes/additions they are making to better service their customers.

The initial implementation of our first client ID was seamless. We then acquired another company and had to set up a separate Client ID for them. That process was a bit more complicated and it took some time to get the two Client IDs to mirror each other, but now everything is working seamlessly. We love the HR, Payroll, Time Off Tracking and Applicant Tracking Systems. The modules are easy to use and any questions or issues we have are answered timely.

The Learning Management System is not great. It's very difficult to use, and even though I've gone through the Administrator training, I am still having trouble using this module.

Warum Paycor gewählt wurde

We were looking for an all-in-one solution that was also budget friendly.

ezLaborManager und RUN Powered by ADP

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paycor

I liked the look and feel of Paycor's system over Paycom.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for providing such detailed feedback! We're delighted to hear that the HR, Payroll, Time Off Tracking, and Applicant Tracking Systems have been beneficial for your business. We understand that certain aspects, like our Learning Management System, may present challenges, and we're committed to enhancing our offerings based on user experiences like yours. We appreciate your patience and understanding during the pandemic, and we're always striving to improve our services and communication. Your continued trust in Paycor is greatly valued.

Hussein
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Payroll master tool. Industrious and dependable.

Bewertet am 25.10.2023

Quick and accurate performance. Paycor is a must have software. It has reduced paperwork on tax compliance and payment tracking.

It is always in order to respect other people's rights. Paycor brought me one the best capabilities to keep my employees committed and motivated to do more. I easily track their payments to make sure they're accurate. Paycor is easy to use and I can access it easily from any device. The autorun features keeps it at the top.

Paycor is good. It helped me jumpstart major payroll needs to greater heights.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your positive review of Paycor! We are thrilled to hear that our payroll tool has been instrumental in keeping your employees committed and motivated, while also providing accurate payment tracking. We appreciate your feedback on the ease of use and accessibility of our platform. We are committed to providing excellent visibility and control over payroll activities. Thank you for choosing Paycor and for sharing your experience with us!

Daniel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great platform, continuously improving!

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

Paycor provides a TON of training opportunities to make sure end users can feel confident in navigating the various platforms.

Often, service and communication can be lacking. Paycor certainly has taken steps to improve this, but there are still times where service leaves you wanting.

Paycom und UKG Pro

Warum Paycor gewählt wurde

Cost, and moving 3 agencies with different systems under one unified system.

ADP Workforce Now

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paycor

Cost ended up being the biggest driver. Platforms looked similar, but as a non-profit cost meant the most to us

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find our training opportunities helpful in navigating our platforms. We appreciate your input regarding service and communication and are continuously working to improve in these areas. We understand that cost was a significant factor in your decision, and we're pleased to have provided a cost-effective solution for your non-profit organization. Thank you for choosing Paycor to unify your systems and support your agencies.

Emily
Emily
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Glitchy Inaccurate Software and Terrible Customer Support

Bewertet am 23.2.2023

While Paycor has the ability to be a great system, it is not currently living up to its potential. There are serious short comings when it comes to reliability and when those issues are brought up to Paycor, they are left for weeks being unanswered, or simply never resolved. I cannot trust Paycor to support my business.

The software seems to be the all-in-one software that we need. However, in reality, the features are not well integrated and do not reliably function as one would need.

- Software is complicated, glitchy, and inaccurate- User access is not easy to use or set up and often changes without my company changing it- Paycor is not tax compliance for their clients, we've had several mailed notices about the issues- The support is unprofessional, chats ending without resolution, phone calls that say they're being escalated without any resolution- We have so many open tickets without resoution

Antwort von Paycor

Hi Emily, I have escalated your account to our service team and a specialist will be reaching out shortly to get to the root cause of the issues you have listed.

Julie
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Stay away from Paycor - our experience has been disastrous

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

There is a complete lack of client service and once the product is sold, you are on your own to implement it on the terms they set. Once implementation is behind you the only available support is the help desk, and the resources are limited causing long wait times, and typically an inability to handle the problem presented. The customer service reps complain as well, but seemingly to no avail. We have a simple-to-resolve tax case that should take 1/2 to complete, which has been pending for almost three months despite periodic follow-ups. There is no ability to talk to the person handling the matter or to get any insight into what the holdup is. Most importantly, however, Paycor has a complete disregard for their customers. On the feedback site, customers comment on dissatisfaction with various features/make certain requests for correction/improvement, and are completely ignored. Most recently, Paycor changed the navigation within the site, making it much less efficient and user-friendly, and taking the site backwards. Over 3500 client comments have been posted complaining about the change; nothing has been done. Steer clear from Paycor - it is not on par with other providers and a very disappointing experience.

Integration proved not to be easy and was cumbersome; at this point we like little about this software.

The software is limited in functionality, the reporting is not robust and has gotten worse, the name fields are limited preventing one from capturing legal and professional names in the manner our employees and management desire, there is no common leave calendar which can be shared with all employees, and no holiday schedule which could be set up and instead a separate accrual plan had to be set up and assigned to each employee, we are beyond frustrated with Paycor and very much regret our decision to move to it as our HR/payroll system

Antwort von Paycor

Hi Julie, we apologize that you did not have the implementation or support experience that we have committed to deliver. I have shared your feedback with senior leadership which will be very valuable in bringing about positive change. We are continuing to heavily invest in both areas you mentioned to ensure we are consistently delivering the best customer experience possible.

If you are still experiencing issues (for example your tax case) please email me with your client ID at paycorlistens@paycor.com so that I may escalate your account. I do want to caution that many tax notice cases require a lot of back and forth with the IRS to which we have no control over their response times.

Linda

Terrible experience with Paycor

Bewertet am 15.2.2023

Has been very painful every day/week since the start.

Has been very painful every day/week since the start.

Timecard maintenance WAS easy and very few steps to correct/maintain/approve.WAS is due to them making changes that we feel took steps backwards. What was 2 clicks is now 5!

Sales persons did a great job selling a product that CAN NOT deliver. Every step from set up to the daily use of this program has fallen short. Starting with day 1 - they took one of our name badges to test - said they would work with their clocks and software. Then day before going live the clocks where hooked up and the badges didn't work! Our staff now have to punch in numbers to clock in/out. We just acquired a new facility and started working with a team 1.5 months before needing to go live and we are now 2 months live and still having major program, use, report issues! (only 15 employees in this company)There implemation teams are SO BAD, DON"T FOLLOW THUR and JUST DON"T TAKE CARE OF THINGS.They like to submit problems to IT - which is a black hole (aren't resolved and work arounds have to be done)

Not my decision

Paychex Flex

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paycor

What they where suppose to deliver

Antwort von Paycor

Hello Linda, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. One of our guiding principles is to put our customers first, so please know we take this seriously.

I have brought your feedback to implementation leadership to look into the issue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Barb

Paycor User

Bewertet am 3.11.2023

I appreciate Paycor recognizing where they are lacking and try to fix it. The new "upgrades" that I have seen recently are headed in the right direction.

I like that, more recently, Paycor has added more programming to make it a more complete HRIS.
I like the fact that they identified that there was concerns around customer service and added additional features to help in that area. One area I found helpful and received quicker response time was by filing a "case" to help resolving a less time sensitive issue.

Getting to customer service was not always the best. Once I was able to connect with a human, the customer service was great but that may have been a long wait to get to that point of service
The trainings could be better. I feel that they have a lot to offer but it can be cumbersome to find. Some of the documentation I did find was outdated and not helpful.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you have noticed the improvements we have made to our HRIS, particularly in response to concerns around customer service. We apologize for any difficulties you experienced in reaching customer service, but we are pleased to hear that once connected, the service was great. We appreciate your feedback regarding the trainings and documentation, and we will work on making them more user-friendly and up-to-date. We are committed to continuously improving our services and appreciate your recognition of our efforts. If you have any further suggestions or feedback, please let us know.

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Paycor was nice but more expensive than others

Bewertet am 12.12.2023

Our overall experience with Paycor was favorable. Their support staff was helpful and easy to work with, and things ran smoothly for the most part. Any issues were quickly addressed.

Some of the things liked most about Paycor include ease of timesheet entry from the employee's perspective, and ease of timesheet management from a manager's perspective. Their online applicant portal was just what we needed to transform our job application process from hardcopy to digital, and helped make onboarding new employees lots easier than what we had been accustomed to.

The primary reason we decided to switch away from using Paycor was the increasing costs. Additionally, some features were being offered by competitors that Paycor did not have at that time.

Antwort von Paycor

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Paycor. We are glad to hear that you found our timesheet entry and management features easy to use, and that our online applicant portal helped streamline your job application process and onboarding of new employees. We appreciate your feedback regarding our helpful support staff and prompt issue resolution.

We understand that cost is an important consideration, and we apologize if our pricing did not align with your expectations. We continuously strive to provide competitive pricing while delivering high-quality services. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the features offered by our competitors, and we are constantly working to enhance our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our clients.

Thank you for choosing Paycor, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.