Toky

Sortieren nach

Paul
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple integration and a great platform

Bewertet am 10.8.2019

The nature of enquiries has shifted over the last few years and it is more difficult than ever to pin prospects down. Having a tool like Toky that enables us to text prospects and reduce churn, saves us money on advertising, and allows to always be in touch with clients from Pipedrive is a no brainer.

Integration with Pipedrive was a key factor in our decision. Next was the simplicity of use and cost-effectiveness.

I would like to be able to schedule text messages.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Freshcaller

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Toky

Integration and ease of use
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent virtual phone system for international companies

Bewertet am 11.1.2021

Toky is easy to setup and easy to use.
The interface is neat and gives you full control.

Toky is easy to setup and easy to use.
The interface is neat and gives you full control.

The initial test system was set up in a very short time (<1 hour). It worked well. Implementation is very easy. It does what it says in a simplistic way.
It helps to set up international numbers in a few minutes and allows customers to call to numbers in their home country.

The initial app had an easy when you have logged in on the web and the mobile app at the same time. But that is solved-

Angela
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Not worth the trouble

Bewertet am 20.8.2020

Overall, it was profoundly negative. The promised InfusionSoft integration creates a new contact every time there is a new call, even if that number is already in the system. Calls have issues and the forwarding set up on the backend does not always work. I am in the process of trying to port out to another carrier at this point.

The backend is very easy to set up with no complicated IVR phone trees. Porting a number over is also very easy.

Many quality issues. The customer support response time is typically hours after contacted, after which they ask you for more information then never respond. Calls dropping at random, echo and delay during calls, users unable to log in or use the application, etc. These issues are consistent regardless of location and internet connection speed.

Ted
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Great Simple Solution for Small Call Center Operations Tied In with Pipedrive

Bewertet am 18.3.2019

They were very responsive to my set up questions, and have remained very responsive to any questions I've had since.

The integration with Pipedrive is what got me started with Toky. I was looking for a simple, cost effective and scalable call center solution, and after looking at several options, Toky met my needs perfectly. I really like the responsiveness of the team when I have questions.

So easy to use through Pipedrive. My reps only ever have to use Pipedrive, as Toky is integrated on the back end and a simple click makes the call and details are saved in the appropriate record.

For the price point, there is nothing that I dislike about the software. Pretty darn easy to use, and that's what really matters for me and the folks I have making calls.

Jesus
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best value, service and support.

Bewertet am 5.9.2019

after reviewing other providers, Toky is the most flexible and affordable tool out there. I am very happy with the service.

The flexibility, user friendliness and definitely the price.

At the beginning some features were not available but they have done improvements over time.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

System is not functioning most of the time. Horrible tech support.

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

Worst experience ever had. Would not recommend Toky as it hurts your business if you can't have a proper phone conversation with your customers.

call quality from the web is stable most of the time.

Toky would not recognized the extensions once my call is connected. Tried to contact tech support but they just play around with you and blame everything on you, instead of solving things. Ive used other call tools for personal use and haven't got major problems. How is that all of a sudden I don't know how to use Toky properly????
Learn to be a REAL support guy and stop blaming everything on your customers!
Their mobile app is crappy too. I can only use it when Im connected to a wifi, not with my own cellular plan. Again, tech support are not able to do anything about that and insisted that I was not using the app properly. Well, I used Bria before and it works perfectly fine. How is that AGAIN all of a sudden I don't know how to use Toky app properly??
Call qualities through the app is not stable and my conversation breaks up 99% of the time if I'm using the app on my iOS.
Tech support is so bad that I eventually gave up contacting them. We are looking for other solutions now.

Antwort von Toky

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience because we always want to deliver a great customer service. We have improved a lot since you were with us and you can feel free reach out to support@toky.co with any further concerns or suggestions you wish to share.

Leo

Happy to be a Partner of Toky

Bewertet am 4.9.2020

Toky is a easy going and cery useful tool. The customer Support is really helpful and if there is a problem or if you need a new feature, Toky does the best what they can do to update the software to be perfect for your company.
It is easy to get in contact with their customer support! Big thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Toky isn´t perfect but also always willing to improve their product with you as a customer together!

Victor

A great phone system , works well with Zoho CRM

Bewertet am 6.5.2020

The most important for me was its integration to my CRM and unlike other providers on the market, they integrated with Zoho. That was the real purchasing point for me and my team. They offer a solid solution that will grow with our company. The support they offer is almost spotted on

At the moment, the system is offered all i need

Terry
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great experience and great support

Bewertet am 14.2.2020

Does what it says on the tin. I would certainly recommend Toky as good telecom / communication platform.

The integration between Pipedrive CRM and Toky is very tight. All inbound/outbound calls, SMS messages and log activity is recorded (and visible on both platforms). Additionally, the phone app on my mobile phone allows me to answer too, if I'm away from my laptop.

All good! All software can sometimes have glitches, but important support backup is crucial for any business...and it exists here!

Adrian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We were up and running within minutes

Bewertet am 2.6.2019

We are incredibly happy with Toky. We have tried so many VOIP providers and none come close to Toky in terms of speed of setup. Within 10 minutes we had a viable phone solution, and we were customers.

How quickly we were setup! It was great to be assigned a test number immediately, as some of your competitors had such a complicated process for this (others you also had to pay). The user interface was also really good, so it was easy to get up and running quickly.

When we had a few questions, support answered within a few minutes. This gave us confidence that we could fully onboard to the solution as we knew if we got stuck, we'd get help quickly. Our current VOIP provider takes days to respond.

It would be good to eventually be able to connect physical SIP based phones. Many companies still have these.

Melissa
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Easy-peasy

Bewertet am 13.3.2019

Very good, and great value.

Very good, and great value.

The support team is very very very responsive to any chat requests for help. The software itself is easy to use, easy to learn, and fairly intuitive. Great for someone who's never had to administer an office phone system.

We still experience poor call quality on occasion, particularly at one of our office locations that's in a coworking space. We've checked with our internet service provider, and we have excellent service, so it's likely not our ISP. Also there were previously some issues with the dialer feature not reading entries/numbers correctly when working with numbered selections on a recorded line.

Pere
Pere
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Reliable IVR

Bewertet am 25.2.2019

They are very friendly and reliable, when you need them, they help you, and this is something that happens naturally, no stress at all.

Having everything connected from one site

Sometimes are not easy to use, especially the IVR settings

Hello Pere,
Thank you so much for leaving us your opinion about Toky, and your positive experience makes us proud, We know some features could be confusing at first, but our customer service team will be always ready to help you. Please contact us at support@toky.co if you have more comments or suggestions.

Adelino
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great support team

Bewertet am 15.9.2020

keep a better control on our toky users.

keep a better control on our toky users.

Ease to use and great customer support.

Sometimes we have so issues, but support team are quicly to sort it out

francesco
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

great product

Bewertet am 17.6.2019

good app, easy to use and efficient. i'm happy to use it and i'd recommend it to friends andd colleagues

the service works perfectly both on the computer and on the phone. customer service very accurate and punctual.

nothing special to report, for now no bugs and no big problems

Philip
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good app, spotty quality, close to no integrations

Bewertet am 15.8.2017

Easy phone solution integrated in to Pipedrive CRM
Phone numbers in various countries

Easy phone solution integrated in to Pipedrive CRM
Phone numbers in various countries

You are offering great customer service, through the Intercom integration.
Also, Toky was easy to understand and thus simple to implement

The connections are rather spotty and we believe the server bandwidth needs to be enhanced.
You also have close to no integrations with Automate.io, reply.io, or similar workflow tool

Alexandru
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service and top notch customer support

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

The service works perfect and the customer support is very supportive and customer oriented

Pricing
Low cost / minute

Nothing to dislike
The service is really working well

Adriano
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service and Amazing support!

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Toky service is very flexible and everything you want to do you can, but the most amazing it's their support people.

I'm sorry we haven't moved earlier to Toky! We should have moved to Toky a long time ago when we first got to know them.

amy
  • Branche: Internet

I love this service

Bewertet am 11.3.2019

It's awesome overall.

It's awesome overall.

It's really easy to use. I like having the ability to text and have different phone numbers to call from. They application on my phone makes work easier.

Sometimes the callers can't hear me. But most of the time time it works great.

Hi Amy,
Thank you for this great review, our team at Toky always feels delighted when our customers find our product helpful and easy to use; our UX and development teams are constantly working to achieve this. About the issues you have, please report them to support@toky.co or use our in-app reporting option (https://help.toky.co/how-tos/how-to-report-a-call-issue) we like to work further on these problems to find a solution fast.

Regards

Arthur
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Toky does the job and has a great customer service

Bewertet am 25.2.2019

Toky is intuitive and efficient into his options of configuration

Toky might be a bit long to fully master because of many options.
Also, no possibility to manage different call transfert for different range of hours

Hi Arthur,
We are so glad you are having a good experience with Toky and our customer support. Feel free to always contact our team if you have any doubts with our features and options. We would like to understand better what you need about the call transfer, please contact our customer support at support@toky.co with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Thank you for taking the time to review our business.

Tony
  • Branche: Internet

Amazing Support

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

Good. using it everyday to call prospects

Good. using it everyday to call prospects

Sometimes the call lags depending on where u call

Amazing support, super attentive and fast.

Leonardo
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Better settings

Bewertet am 1.4.2019

My experience is good. But I think the links vary a lot of cost making it very expensive to use the tool to make links. I think there should be a package of minutes that we can buy for the tool to have a better cost.

How to integrate with CRM and also record all the connections. The ease of use on the mobile device is also pretty cool.

Contact schedule is not restricted by user or administrator. By entering a contact everyone can see that we have private contacts for the company's managers.

Tim
Tim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Toky is the solution for online phone service.

Bewertet am 10.5.2018

Ease of use, easy integrations, clear calling, multiple agent support, call forwarding, company voicemail, agent extentions.

Toky is easy to set up. The price is very reasonable. It's super easy to set up multiple agents and have extensions for each agent. Call forwarding is seamless.

I know no software is perfect, but Toky is close. To be knit-picky, the dashboard can be a bit confusing when trying to find missed calls and voicemails.

Soledad
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Our Toky experience

Bewertet am 25.6.2019

I have agents abroad and I value the possibilities that Toky offers to manage their calls and be able to review their work in real time.

Ease of integration with Zoho, features like recording the call and be able to listen to the conversations with clients

Common communication issues that frustrated me but support team where ready to solve

Justin
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great Option

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

Works well. Easy to integrate with Pipedrive. Very easy to make calls with bluetooth and it drastically speeds up the process.

Some little things that could be improved upon on the manual dialer. Can't copy & paste numbers for example. Often have to put country code in..does not seem to be a default setting.

• Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tokyo for all your phone system needs

Bewertet am 22.8.2021

Great experience overall. I would. Change a few things but overall good value

Great experience overall. I would. Change a few things but overall good value

Easy to use, fast I tegration , import to all your call lists and keep track of your progress and contacts

Tooany features. I would prefer a systems geared more towards a smaller business