Launch27

Online-Buchungssystem für Dienstleister und ihre Kunden

Sortieren nach

Launch27has been a huge success for growing my cleaning company!

Bewertet am 27.4.2018

Ease of scheduling. Online booking. Online payments, Excellent support

The ease of online bookings, customers can book while I am in bed. Everything is very easy to set up and get running. The scheduling software is top notch! I can be very ha da off with launch27 and let them software do its thing. Highly reccomend.

There are a couple things that could be added but the cool thing is they are constantly updating everything every day based on what the user requests!

Antwort von Launch27 Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your support!

Dave
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best I've experienced but more to be desired

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

I like it, they're always improving and listening to feedback. I wish I it matched up with my business a bit more and that the cost was lower but at the end of the day it puts my business in a position to succeed.

Functionality. It offers more than the competitors, specifically around customization. Typically, if you want to do something there's a way to do it.

Also, very, very impressive customer service team.

Its not very intuitive. There's a lot in there that can be done but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do it (and in hindsight, it would have been very hard to figure out on my own). It also doesn't mash up perfectly with my business (car detailing) and tends to focus much more-so on home cleaning.

Price creates a high barrier to entry too with many competitors being a quarter of their price.

Christos

I think it's a great but there's plenty of room for improvement

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Online prices and bookings are very helpful also the templates that are available are nicely designed and have good navigation.

Cannot get paid online, the mobile version is expensive, cannot properly set it up in two languages. To be honest I had the trial version of the mobile and did not get how it works. I'm busy trying to run a maid company and 2 weeks don't cut it to test you need to put a lot of data to check how it all works. If I could use a testing period on my day to day operations it would be better to understand how everything falls into place. You guys did a job signing us over but poorly in helping us to upgrade. We pay a bunch of other software to get things done.

Ben

Very great value

Bewertet am 23.10.2018

I am very pleased with my Launch 27 experience. I would recommend to most everyone.

I like the online booking form. I like the automation. Time is money, and Launch 27 saves tons of time.

There are some quirks. For example, you have to be careful when assigning teams to an assignment. Sometimes, the appointment duration won't change after assigning additional team members. Example, a four-hour project should take two hours when two teams are assigned but if you don't pay attention, the duration will remain at four hours, even when two teams are assigned. It's easily fixed but it is one example of some problems. There is another version coming soon which will hopefully address many of the quirks.

• Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great easy to use - plug and play! Stores all customer details and makes taking online payment...

Taking online payments
Sending automatic email and text reminders
The ability to place cards on hold prior to taking payment
Always adding new features
Great Facebook group
Great customer service

Discount code functionality is a little limited. Some of my customers use discount codes (made for new customers) and I can t stop them which leads to uncomfortable conversations.

Launch27 is the best out there! Will grow your service business faster than ever.

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Beautiful booking forms, ease of use, awesome community, great customer service, and easily customizable.

There are no frequency-based discount options, and lots of people use it so can appear often with competitors.

Satisfied

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

Great experience

The simplicity of clients being able to book straight from the website.

It wasnt easy trying to figure out setting things up.

I love Launch 27

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

It makes my life with work so much easier.

It's so easy and simple to use. The website makes my daily life with work so much simpler. I've never loved running a company this much before.

How hard it was to originally set up. Once it was set up. I've never had a complaint about it. The truth is I love this website.

• Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt

Wonderful and always helpful

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

It can make a small company look extremely professional. When people come to my company they are surprised to see one man running it all.

No ability to group employees as one team. Every time you book a cleaning and want to send the teams a schedule you have to send them to both instead of just "team1"

• Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Efficient and responsive

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

I really like how it's a one stop shop for service businesses. It helps you with the whole customer journey, from initial booking to managing the job.

the check list is definitely not practical. It doesn't let you attach it when creating booking on desktop. It's also very difficult to edit.

Jason
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

I Hope My Local Competition Does Not Read This Because This Is My Advantage

Bewertet am 20.3.2017

Launch 27 is the best software for a residential cleaning company bar none. It really is ahead of its time. I have researched every cleaning related software on the market and chose Launch because this software is awesome. It revolutionized our business. We did make a few modifications to our systems and procedures to align with Launch but the benefits have been outstanding. I feel like my business is on auto-pilot rather than destined to crash if I am not at the wheel 24/7. Plus I have spoken to top officials at Launch regarding a few issues we had. These guys made changes to the software to accommodate our concerns. Who does that? Plus, we have been Beta-Test partners on new features we specifically asked for (yes, these guys really do new updates and improvements all the time). We have been with them for a year and there have been over a dozen improvements and new features. Highly, highly recommend to new solo operators or for large established businesses. The solo operator will start their business on a solid foundation fostering growth. The large business will save a zillion by automating and streamlining their business practices while improving your service level because you and I know your office staff is not following up on every opportunity or asking every happy customer for a review. I don't care if you believe this review or not but it is all true. I don't work for launch or get any inducement to post this review. Its just the right thing to do. I have over a decade experience operating a house cleaning business and Launch is another level. The best is it is so low priced, unlimited cleaners (we have 20), online booking, gift cards, review monitoring is a steal. I think they know it is a deal but have to market to newbie cleaners who think $$$ month is expensive. Look newbie, spend the hundred a month and be thankful or trip over the pennies and miss the dollars. I would use it for $$$ month which incidentally is what I pay now for my famous but clearly inferior software Launch is replacing. I can't cancel because of a year contract. Launch has no contract. That says it all. Launch customers stay because the product and people are awesome not because of shady year contracts. So due your own due diligence and research every product on the market like I did. If you know what to look for you will end up right back here. Look man, Launch is what you need - GET IT!

I don't have time to list them all go check them out

Still developing. It is not perfect. You have to accept it is not perfect and sometimes things you expect and think are obvious are missing but they usually have a work around and if it serious will make changes. Also have to be willing to adjust systems, procedures, pricing to interface with Launch platform. It may seen like a big deal in the beginning but your current systems and prices are not really as secret or special as you think. Embrace Launch and bend to it for best results! Trying to make this futuristic software work with your archaic cleaning business practices would be aggravating. Free your mind from your old thinking. Grow and let Launch be your guide.

Kyla

Just Keeps Getting Better

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

This is an awesome product that is integrated with an awesome credit card processor (Stripe) and I am so happy with both!

Absolutely love this product. It saves me time by allowing my clients to easily book their own appointments online. I can block off any days / times I don't want bookings and set limits to how many are allowed in a single space. The features are also improving all the time - you can now change which credit card to charge right on the charge screen, and process refunds there as well, which is a relatively new improvement. They really listen to the user suggestions to make the product better and better all the time!

I wish I could set different locations within the schedule, so that certain areas could show availability where others are blocked off. I cover all of Southeast michigan, so sometimes we have availability in one location but not another. Not a huge deal though.

Kyle
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Steep Learning Curve, but excellent documentation. Haven't had a major problem with it.

Efficiency, mobility, customer support, integration into 3rd party

I like the integration piece. Syncing to 3rd party software is very important and integral to our efficiency. The scheduler feature is new and very handy, also like the ability to run promo codes/gift cards.

I do not like that you can't set a customer to have daily service, or a specific set of dates. If I have one customer that wants mon/wed/fri cleanings that are identical, i have to make 3 different re-occurring cleanings and manage those. There should be an option to flag a customer as a commercial account and then manually set the days of the week that the cleanings occur.

I do no like that on the scheduler there is no 'approve all' to make them all visible on my google calendar(which my employees use) Currently they can't see whats on the schedule for the next week until the previous clean has been completed. I can manually go in to EACH booking (which is a 30 minute exercise) each month to force them to be scheduled and appear on the calendar.

Michael

Launch 27 has provided the necessary tools to be able to communicate a professional business...

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Provides excellent communication taking our business to the next level, without having to invest in costly staff, which would be required to achieve the same effect. Provided our Company with an image of a successful established business right from the initial start up.

I find some of the setup a little restrictive. Unable to book in bespoke packages easily, catering for commercial clients. My main issue is customers being able to complete a booking, edit a booking, or cancel a booking without confirmation from the business. I believe they should technically be requests which can then be confirmed. There is no daily frequency option for bookings.

Michelle
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

software is great for cleaning business

Bewertet am 9.3.2019

the booking and scheduling is amazing

if you run a basic cleaning business it has all the bells and whistles

the fact that the app that compliments the software is expensive and is very limited. Also, you cannot access the app through the computer which makes it difficult to input information like a checklist. the system should have a place where you can put detailed information on the client and pictures of the unit they need to have cleaned as I have a vacation cleaning business and I have to find another way to get the pictures to my staff it

Jolene

I really like Launch27 for my cleaning business! They offer a lot and it is a good value!

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

On line booking, auto emails to customers, integrations, really everything they do is pretty great! I also like that they are always looking to improve, add value and make the company better!

The customer service. Don't get me wrong, the online people are AWESOME, that being said, typing out every question takes 3x as long than if I could just call someone. I also feel like they should offer an on boarding person to walk you through setting it up and learning the system. There is still a TON I don't use (stripe for instance) because I don't know how. My first few weeks were super frustrating and I almost cancelled because my VA and I couldn't get some basic functions to work correctly.

Abel
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love it, saves us a ton of time!

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

Freed up more time. Allows for online bookings of customers even when staff isn't there to answer calls

I love the automatic sms & email reminders to customers & teams. Online booking is also gold.
It has helped run our business from day 1. Charging customers,etc...all in one package!

L27 does need to work on their scheduling system. Scheduling staff for a job is almost like tetris.
Especially with other companies coming up with an "auto scheduler",etc..L27 needs to hop on that to reduce the amount of time spent on scheduling

Melvin

Launch27 is AMAZING and worth every dollar!

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

I love how easy the system is to use. I can customize anything and everything from the services I offer to the way I want to accept payment. It's honestly made my life easier and more organized.

I don't have anything constructive or negative to say about the software. Customer service is very quick about any questions or concerns I have

Russell

L27 is Well Worth the Money

Bewertet am 19.10.2018

Overall good, we have used several different scheduling systems in our years in business and currently use L27 for our two companies.

Easy to set up and get started. Good online chat support.

Needs to allow entering start and finish times when completing jobs. We charge hourly and need a historical record of actual time to justify charges. Also needs to have internal log of text messages as it does with emails. Also needs to allow for custom email templates to be made not just edit default ones.

Michael

Launch27 is great for local services!

Bewertet am 25.1.2017

Launch27 is a fantastic software for local services. It helped us get our feet off the ground and stay organized. I have handled transaction management, invoicing, scheduling, and dispatching, from my cell phone thanks to Launch27!

I definitely recommend!

Mobile friendly

No good mapping function as of yet (but it is in the works)

Craig
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

While not perfect by far, Launch 27 has been integral to our businesses success. Fantastic.

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Provided our business with the tools to create a professional and established business cost effectively, right from day one.

Automates a whole load of admin work.
Helps to provide excellent communication between yourself and your customers.
Creates an image of an established and professional business from day one.

Needs to be more flexible, providing more bespoke booking options. Does not cater much for commercial cleaning.

Craig
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Awesome Software. Highly Recommend.

Bewertet am 16.4.2018

Our company appears bigger than it is.

Live the ease of use of this scheduling, Reminder & Billing software. It's easy to use both on the front end of our website and the backend. It allows customers to book online and for me to schedule over the phone. Send automatic reminder and quality surveys. Can't go wrong with this product!

The schedule could have a better interface or visual if running multiple teams. As a solo owner operator of is very straight forward now but could be an issue as the scaling begins to happen.

Phil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mostly great, it does everything I need it to do.

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

Helps me run my business

Booking management, and customizations. I like that it sends automated emails to bookings. I also like how I can shut off days.

The customer support doesn't understand my questions. I wish tips could be added and be recurring. I have customers who want to tip every time and they don't like having to go in each booking to add a tip.

Kyla

Great product!

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

We can manage all aspects of scheduling through this, including coupon codes and gift cards, as well auto emails to clients and payments

There's nothing I don't like about it. It does force you to use stripe to process credit cards, but I'm happy with Stripe and their fees are competitive or lower than other companies

Ino
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing CRM system for a house cleaning business

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

Hands down the best housecleaning business software. We used Service Auto Pilot for about six years and overall we think it's a great system but Launch27 is on another level. Launch27 saves you time, money, and best of all it helps you make money with their booking system!

I wish I can just pick up the phone and talk to an agent if I have a question or issue. Unfortunately, the fastest way to reach the customer service department is through a message.