Launch27

4,7
96% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Jaron H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Launch 27 takes many functions from many platforms and combines them into one.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time savings, efficiency, having everything in a central location but also cloud based so I can access anywhere. I am able to automate so many tasks, which makes it so that I can spend more time working on growth, or just having more free time in general.

The thing I like the most is that this software is meant for specific industries, so it has the built-in functions tailored for those industries. And, if the software is missing something and the community requests it, then there is a clear "feature request" process that the company follows.

When using the Launch 27 platform, I can imagine how many other spreadsheets and tools I would need to tie together to make business operations flow the same if I were to not be using Launch 27. It would be a lot. Launch 27 has the CRM, payment processor, scheduling, booking, etc. all in one platform which really helps save a lot of time. It also helps with the training and transition of new managers who may be using the platform as well. Although learning the ins and outs of Launch 27 to it's fullest extent can definitely take a long time and there is a lot of trial and error, I am confident that it takes less time than it would to learn the sum of a bunch of separate platforms.

Broadly speaking, this is how I would describe what I like the least. From the top level, many companies do run their operations generally in a similar fashion. However, once you get down to more specifics, a lot of businesses run things differently. When building functions, Launch 27 has to choose which route to go, what to focus more on, what features to implement first, etc. So, sometimes the functions that would work best for my business may not come soon because the functions of other businesses are in higher demand. I would absolutely love to have Launch 27 be the one and only platform I use to manage all of the daily operations, and I do use it for 90%+ of operations, but there are still some area's where I have to resort to google docs and 3rd party apps to handle certain features. And note: the features I am talking about are related directly to things that Launch 27 could have implemented into the system (I'm not talking about things like advertising or email campaigns, etc.). For example, I do still calculate payroll on excel sheets because Launch27 does not calculate pay amounts in the same way and level of detail that we have set up as a company. The hourly and percentage functions are limited, and they don't have the ability to split pay between two people when they are both on percentage pay and cleaning the same home. For that reason alone, I run payroll on a spreadsheet.
Lastly, employees always seem to have problems with the app.*hit text limit*

Chase C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Might be better for another industry

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Launch27 was confusing for my carpet cleaning company and customers didn’t use it as willingly as House Call Pro.

I liked the support, the story of the founder, the concept and idea for the software. I tried this concurrently with housecall pro.

The setup is incredibly complicated. Even though there is great support it’s much like computer programming.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 4.0/10

Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

From love to hate

Bewertet am 20.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I am writing here as, sitting in our office for more than 1h30 with 3 colleagues, we have nothing to do but stare at a blank screen.

Launch27 has been offline since 730 PM yesterday. Before that, 4 other times L27 was offline at the start of the working day for at least 30 minutes, with some kind of maintenance.

Friday the 18th of September, we had almost 4 hours of downtime in the middle of the afternoon.

This adds up to the fact that we cannot do our accounting anymore because of the recent .csv export changes, and that our booking form (when it will be up, lol) will have some uneditable text in english (we operate in a french speaking country).
We are really desperate and losing time and energy with support making us feel like all this effort is worth much more than the monthly price of the tool.

Initial willingness of team to accept feedback and improve software

Terrible SLA, unhelpful customer support, development going the wrong direction

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Lawrence B.
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

From where I'm sitting, no other software offers what L27 does for the same price.

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can't imagine starting a running a business without L27. I would highly recommend anyone going in to the cleaning industry to start with L27 before choosing anything else. Great support, great community around it, and they are consistently making upgrades.

There isn't one or even a set of features that I would say I like best about L27.
L27 has allowed me to grow a business of this sort in a much shorter time than would have been possible otherwise because of nearly all the features that are included.
Despite its shortcomings, no other software available is going to allow you to do what you can with L27 at this price point.
If i had to pick a few, the payment system is fantastic. Automatic holds and charges for customer cards is very convenient.
The email notifications work very well to give customers plenty of warning about their upcoming booking and to let them know automatically if there's an issue with their payment method.
The metric screen is decent. I'm glad it has that, though I think there are a few ways it could be improved.

1. L27 is geared more toward service businesses that operate using independent contractors. We use employees so there are certain features that would be nice to have.

2. Inability to add customer reviews/feedback manually. It has to be done with the emailed customer surveys that come with L27 which isn't great.

3. The scheduling screens have improved but are still very difficult to use when you exceed about 10 bookings per day. Scheduling at this point is going to be difficult, regardless. I do think there are certain tools that would help.

Tony L.

All-in-One! Seamless Execution

Bewertet am 21.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Launch27 continues to help us grow at a rapid pace all while providing an exceptional customer experience! I highly recommend!

Online booking features are second to none! Online payments and automated emails/texts really make for an impressive efficient process! L27 delivers a self-serve model where the customer is in control! Our customers enjoy ease of use, booking online, rescheduling or cancelling, if necessary. They also love using the email feedback loop! We love it, too!

All customer support is handled through web chat and email. Occasionally, someone will call you if you are dealing with a difficult issue.

Jennifer T.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Awesome software

Bewertet am 1.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Along with the software, I keep it open on my phone and if my phone rings I have my wireless headset so that I can be on the page talking to the customers and booking at the same time while I'm at a job. I don't have to wait until I get back to the office to make any changes or send an invoice at all. I am able to be working and doing office work all at the same time. I just love it and the customer support has been amazing!

Being a one-woman show for the time being, this has transformed my operational capabilities immensely! I am virtually able to keep everything organized, and it even helps me remember things that I forgot.

Drawing a blank here. When I have any issues or problems that I need to work through, the team at launch 27 immediately responds to help me through any troubles I might be having.

Dylan E.

I love launch 27. Customers love launch 27

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It allows my customers to access and purchase services without needing to pay for man power to answer the phones or make mistakes in what services they want.

Easy to use and read. It looks modern and easily blends in with my current website. I like the icons and the way it looks. Always get compliments.

It is only designed for using the ap for everything. For companies that are using a different software for scheduling and so forth it is horrible. Because we have to remember to log in and cancel the information or it sends the customers emails that are no longer valid.

I need it to be more compatible with out using all of the other services. Or have it beable o link to other software for scheduling.

Ilya O.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It's literally a lifesaver of software. If you have a service business you need this.

Bewertet am 23.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Seriously, get Launch27. It will help you automate your entire service business from head to toe. And it's easy on the eyes. They are really great in every way. Try the launch27 way and give them a shot, it will actually improve a big portion of your business.

Stephanie M.
Branche: Gastgewerbe
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Amazing service for cleaning businesses!!!!

Bewertet am 29.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Wonderful, the team is great and customer service has always been awesome. They answer my questions right away.

Took my local cleaning business and made booking and managing cleaners and client a breeze.

Can't really think of anything that I do not like about this service.

Charnell G.

Happy Customer

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's very easy to use. The support is always great.

There is nothing I would consider to be a con with using this software.

Kittery B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Huge learning curve - but so worth it!

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall we ADORE L27, and it's the best money we've spent in our first year of business. We are looking forward to new features that are being promised to aid in making L27 even more beneficial to our businesses. We couldn't run without it - it's just that integrated into our company. From booking/scheduling/payroll to team tracking/GPS tracking/customer support, it really is an all in one solution for a service business. We would love to see expanded scheduling options (the ability to set the frequency of repeat service to more than just weekly/bi-weekly/monthly), the ability to have the auto pay system handle Paypal payments instead of Paypal requiring manual processing, and better integration between the mobile/desktop platform (whereas right now, we're still guessing which features we can access from which platform.) Again, best money we've spent thus far - and I look forward to growing with, and seeing L27 grow.

The software allows me to have one central hub from which to run my company. There are so many features bundled into the program, that I was able to do away with/combine other programs into one inclusive platform, which pairs with the optional mobile app for ease of functionality. Overall L27 really improves the day to day operation of my company.

Launch 27 has so many features that there is a steep learning curve. (We are several months into use, and STILL learning!) This is not a program for someone who isn't tech savvy, though I believe they offer a set up program for a moderate fee. Even after set up, I find that my staff still have issues navigating some of the areas, especially office personnel dealing with the back end of the program. There are certainly areas where it could flow better, menus that could be more intuitive (think options not being where you would expect them to be) as well as areas that make sense, but are clunky. It just takes so much effort, and customer service aid to figure this beast out, and we still find ourselves spending way too much time trying to navigate the program. The plethora of features (and the intense customization available) almost overwhelm the basic user, making it less functional for some small businesses, and yet somehow the features don't service all of our needs.

Ryan N.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Launch27 software is absoutely integral to my day to day business operations.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is nothing less than essential to my business. It saves me lots of time, helps me stay organized, helps me communicate in an efficient and professional manner with customers and employees and it's all around the engine to our operations.

Launch27 is pretty simply to use. I picked it up quickly by just navigating around the menus. For the more advanced options, there is a help section with several clearly documented help articles.

While it's easy to use, it's not short on features. I have yet to take advantage of every tool available within the software and still, I'm able to seamlessly and easily integrate the software into a nice looking website where customers and book and manage appointments online, schedule my teams, speak with customers, charge customers, gather feedback from customers, and send reminders to teams, staff and customers. All of the emails are on autopilot except for a couple. These are all essential functions and save me a ton of time but that's only a portion of the features offered - there's a lot more.

It's all web based and can be accessed form any device. Because I'm often on the go, 90% of this stuff I do from my iPhone which is freaking amazing. I can run the day to day of my business from my phone from anywhere using Launch27.

The development team is always updating the software as well. The often poll users to find out what we need in order to prioritize their upgrades. What more could you ask for?

There are a few quirks and oddities within the mobile site but nothing a little finger finesse can't get around. There are a few subtle scheduling things that I wish were a little more customizable but they are really specific to my business and I understand that. Because of the awesome development team, it's totally possible those things can be added in the future. The software is less than 3 years old (I think), after all.

Jason S.
Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

I Hope My Local Competition Does Not Read This Because This Is My Advantage

Bewertet am 20.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Launch 27 is the best software for a residential cleaning company bar none. It really is ahead of its time. I have researched every cleaning related software on the market and chose Launch because this software is awesome. It revolutionized our business. We did make a few modifications to our systems and procedures to align with Launch but the benefits have been outstanding. I feel like my business is on auto-pilot rather than destined to crash if I am not at the wheel 24/7. Plus I have spoken to top officials at Launch regarding a few issues we had. These guys made changes to the software to accommodate our concerns. Who does that? Plus, we have been Beta-Test partners on new features we specifically asked for (yes, these guys really do new updates and improvements all the time). We have been with them for a year and there have been over a dozen improvements and new features. Highly, highly recommend to new solo operators or for large established businesses. The solo operator will start their business on a solid foundation fostering growth. The large business will save a zillion by automating and streamlining their business practices while improving your service level because you and I know your office staff is not following up on every opportunity or asking every happy customer for a review. I don't care if you believe this review or not but it is all true. I don't work for launch or get any inducement to post this review. Its just the right thing to do. I have over a decade experience operating a house cleaning business and Launch is another level. The best is it is so low priced, unlimited cleaners (we have 20), online booking, gift cards, review monitoring is a steal. I think they know it is a deal but have to market to newbie cleaners who think $$$ month is expensive. Look newbie, spend the hundred a month and be thankful or trip over the pennies and miss the dollars. I would use it for $$$ month which incidentally is what I pay now for my famous but clearly inferior software Launch is replacing. I can't cancel because of a year contract. Launch has no contract. That says it all. Launch customers stay because the product and people are awesome not because of shady year contracts. So due your own due diligence and research every product on the market like I did. If you know what to look for you will end up right back here. Look man, Launch is what you need - GET IT!

I don't have time to list them all go check them out

Still developing. It is not perfect. You have to accept it is not perfect and sometimes things you expect and think are obvious are missing but they usually have a work around and if it serious will make changes. Also have to be willing to adjust systems, procedures, pricing to interface with Launch platform. It may seen like a big deal in the beginning but your current systems and prices are not really as secret or special as you think. Embrace Launch and bend to it for best results! Trying to make this futuristic software work with your archaic cleaning business practices would be aggravating. Free your mind from your old thinking. Grow and let Launch be your guide.

Eric E.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use with fantastic tech support. I've never felt more comfortable contacting support.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hands free scheduling, easy client communication, and easy invoicing. That's all I need and that's exactly what Launch 27 offers.

Tech support! If you have any questions, no matter how silly they may seem, support is there for you. If you have a highly technical question about their API or anything else techy, you'll get a clear answer.

The software works exactly as intended (and always has since day one), but there are times when something might be a little confusing or a new feature might not work as I originally thought it would. In all of my years using the service there hasn't been one time where I reached out for help that I didn't receive it.

If I had to choose a con, I would say it's that they update the software too much. Meaning, they're constantly evolving and adding new (helpful) features. I use very few of them so at times I can find it to be a bit much, but honestly that's not really a bad thing because they're listening to their users and they're adding and updating features based on user feedback rather than feedback from a board of directors or shareholders.

Cecilia G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Gives me a good overview of my business

Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Overall, I have enjoyed using the service on a daily basis. Out of other services I tested, this one is the easiest to use giving us exactly what we needed the availability to offer recurring services.

What I like most about Launch27 is the capability to use its online form on my website so that clients can book their services online. I also like that we can send confirmation emails and reminders to our clients. We can also see how many sales we did in a certain month.

The feature that I like least is that the sales tax percentage can not be set into a decimal instead it's rounded up to a whole number which in turn, makes it difficult to collect the correct sales tax.

Natasha S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Overall software does the job. I don't dislike the software however I'm not head over heels either.

Bewertet am 22.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having a professional face to my business and being able to charge clients safely and efficiently. Also offering online booking so clients won't call me directly.

I like the fact that it gives even the smallest of businesses the opportunity to run like a bigger business. It looks very professional to have a website, offer online booking, have the ability to charge your clients and send them confirmations and receipts. Even as a one person cleaner.

The thing I like lease is the inability to customize certain things. Like there's only one company the system sends text messages through. And Twilio doesn't offer much as far as phone service for businesses. They should partner with a company that businesses can actually use for their phone service. Also the software should have an app that we all have free access to. So we can go on our phones and not have to go to the website to sign in. When I want to charge a client right after a service it's annoying to have to go through Safari on my phone. And the interface could be simpler. Much simpler and self explanatory. These changes will show that the company really is thinking about how we run our business outside of the software.

Roland D.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Software that makes bootstrapping service based business as easy as it could be

Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it significantly reduced the efforts to start my business and has grown alongside the business. The automatic features such as emailing, recurring bookings and being able to charge customers from within the software are amazing.

Launch27 is powerful enough that it does most of the heavy lifting of my scheduling, booking, charging and communicating however not bloated to the point where there is a ton of useless functionality. The Zapier integration makes it possible to extend this functionality where needed and the devs are always making improvements.

Sometimes you can feel the growing pains of the software. While the growth is GOOD, you can feel that older design decisions are holding it back from being as great as it could be. More detailed reporting would also be nice, but the ability to export raw data means anyone with some Excel knowledge can generate their own reports, albiet not automatically. There is also a huge jump in price between different tiers of the product, but arguably this is justified with the features it provides and the stage your business will be at when you are ready to make use of them.

Kyla G.

Just Keeps Getting Better

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is an awesome product that is integrated with an awesome credit card processor (Stripe) and I am so happy with both!

Absolutely love this product. It saves me time by allowing my clients to easily book their own appointments online. I can block off any days / times I don't want bookings and set limits to how many are allowed in a single space. The features are also improving all the time - you can now change which credit card to charge right on the charge screen, and process refunds there as well, which is a relatively new improvement. They really listen to the user suggestions to make the product better and better all the time!

I wish I could set different locations within the schedule, so that certain areas could show availability where others are blocked off. I cover all of Southeast michigan, so sometimes we have availability in one location but not another. Not a huge deal though.

Cody M.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

This is a very supportive team behind this beautiful booking page

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was able to create a very beautiful booking system easily. I was able to accept different forms of payments with this software and the price was very reasonable. They even offer white label app for my company with a decent price. They are very helpful, and this is the best booking system i've seen so far.

I love how beautiful it made the booking form look with very customizable features. The form even supports Stripe which accepts payments. It even can put a charge on hold which is very very useful for this industry.

The software is full of features, but not every corner is polished. The backend is not as pretty as the front end (example: the staff availability calendar) They are working on a lot of useful things such as having different service to have different availabilities but I hope they'd speed up the working process.

Trezelle M.
Branche: Gastgewerbe

I like L27

Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It’s a love hate relationship. I keep getting told an upgrade is coming and I have no idea when. But I love L27 because of all the things I said above.

The things that I like the best about L27 is the customer service. I love the ease of access. Most of the things are built in which is amazing. It’s very automated and makes life very easy

There are a lot of things I think would make it better.
For example, proper syncing with google calendar and quickbooks.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Kyle H.
Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Steep Learning Curve, but excellent documentation. Haven't had a major problem with it.

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

Efficiency, mobility, customer support, integration into 3rd party

I like the integration piece. Syncing to 3rd party software is very important and integral to our efficiency. The scheduler feature is new and very handy, also like the ability to run promo codes/gift cards.

I do not like that you can't set a customer to have daily service, or a specific set of dates. If I have one customer that wants mon/wed/fri cleanings that are identical, i have to make 3 different re-occurring cleanings and manage those. There should be an option to flag a customer as a commercial account and then manually set the days of the week that the cleanings occur.

I do no like that on the scheduler there is no 'approve all' to make them all visible on my google calendar(which my employees use) Currently they can't see whats on the schedule for the next week until the previous clean has been completed. I can manually go in to EACH booking (which is a 30 minute exercise) each month to force them to be scheduled and appear on the calendar.

Michael B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best product that makes business easy

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Customers love their experience before ever speaking to us
Being able to put my business on auto pilot
Being able to view how my company is doing financially as well

I like the ease of setting it all up to fit my business needs and how it runs on it's own after that with precision. My clients can book and receive a confirmation and then have their own special login to manage their future book, while also receiving alerts from us to keep them alert that we are coming.

I have been using this software for 2 years and I can't say that I have any cons. They are always enhancing with features that make my customers experience 5 star.

Michael W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Launch 27 has provided the necessary tools to be able to communicate a professional business model.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Provides excellent communication taking our business to the next level, without having to invest in costly staff, which would be required to achieve the same effect. Provided our Company with an image of a successful established business right from the initial start up.

I find some of the setup a little restrictive. Unable to book in bespoke packages easily, catering for commercial clients. My main issue is customers being able to complete a booking, edit a booking, or cancel a booking without confirmation from the business. I believe they should technically be requests which can then be confirmed. There is no daily frequency option for bookings.

Winta Z.

It Is very user friendly

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy booking, payment, easy rescheduling. Customers reschedule and book by themselves. I like how it show the duration of cleaning.

Easy for people who are not familiar with computers. You get support quickly. I like how the back end is easier to make appointment.

I like everything. But, some times the different sections in the booking page change by it self. Example under frequency I have onetime, weekly, biweekly, monthly when I went to my book page one day it changed to only weekly. I always check my booking page now.

Dave E.
Branche: Automotive
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best I've experienced but more to be desired

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like it, they're always improving and listening to feedback. I wish I it matched up with my business a bit more and that the cost was lower but at the end of the day it puts my business in a position to succeed.

Functionality. It offers more than the competitors, specifically around customization. Typically, if you want to do something there's a way to do it.

Also, very, very impressive customer service team.

Its not very intuitive. There's a lot in there that can be done but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do it (and in hindsight, it would have been very hard to figure out on my own). It also doesn't mash up perfectly with my business (car detailing) and tends to focus much more-so on home cleaning.

Price creates a high barrier to entry too with many competitors being a quarter of their price.