Launch27 Erfahrungen

Launch27

Online-Buchungssystem für Dienstleister und ihre Kunden

Sortieren nach

Launch27 is the best out there! Will grow your service business faster than ever.

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Beautiful booking forms, ease of use, awesome community, great customer service, and easily customizable.

There are no frequency-based discount options, and lots of people use it so can appear often with competitors.

Kittery
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Huge learning curve - but so worth it!

Bewertet am 30.10.2018

Overall we ADORE L27, and it's the best money we've spent in our first year of business. We are looking forward to new features that are being promised to aid in making L27 even more beneficial to our businesses. We couldn't run without it - it's just that integrated into our company. From booking/scheduling/payroll to team tracking/GPS tracking/customer support, it really is an all in one solution for a service business. We would love to see expanded scheduling options (the ability to set the frequency of repeat service to more than just weekly/bi-weekly/monthly), the ability to have the auto pay system handle Paypal payments instead of Paypal requiring manual processing, and better integration between the mobile/desktop platform (whereas right now, we're still guessing which features we can access from which platform.) Again, best money we've spent thus far - and I look forward to growing with, and seeing L27 grow.

The software allows me to have one central hub from which to run my company. There are so many features bundled into the program, that I was able to do away with/combine other programs into one inclusive platform, which pairs with the optional mobile app for ease of functionality. Overall L27 really improves the day to day operation of my company.

Launch 27 has so many features that there is a steep learning curve. (We are several months into use, and STILL learning!) This is not a program for someone who isn't tech savvy, though I believe they offer a set up program for a moderate fee. Even after set up, I find that my staff still have issues navigating some of the areas, especially office personnel dealing with the back end of the program. There are certainly areas where it could flow better, menus that could be more intuitive (think options not being where you would expect them to be) as well as areas that make sense, but are clunky. It just takes so much effort, and customer service aid to figure this beast out, and we still find ourselves spending way too much time trying to navigate the program. The plethora of features (and the intense customization available) almost overwhelm the basic user, making it less functional for some small businesses, and yet somehow the features don't service all of our needs.

Jared
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Setup is impossible, tedious and expensive, not worth going through the setup

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

I attempted to set it up three years ago. This month I was excited to give it another go and realized why I didn't go through with it the first time. Absolutely lousy customer service and awful setup process. I highly discourage anyone from using this service. I wanted so badly for this to work but I can honestly say I don't feel valued as a customer. I don't usually feel that way.

It would've been an amazing service if we could just get through the setup.

No phone support! Everything is through chat and email. I need to speak to someone! Setup is very difficult. I paid for a consultant through them to help me set it up because that's what I needed. I know what Launch27 is and does. The consultant wanted to talk more about what they offer and charge an extra $500 to set it up for me on top of the $100 I had already paid. I can't say it's a lousy product because I've never launched with it. If you want to spend hours and hours setting it up and months tweaking the program, then do it. I just don't have time for the awful customer service and lousy setup process. I think they could have customers for years paying $125 a month if they'd just spend more time helping with the setup.

Ryan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Launch27 software is absoutely integral to my day to day business operations.

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

It is nothing less than essential to my business. It saves me lots of time, helps me stay organized, helps me communicate in an efficient and professional manner with customers and employees and it's all around the engine to our operations.

Launch27 is pretty simply to use. I picked it up quickly by just navigating around the menus. For the more advanced options, there is a help section with several clearly documented help articles.

While it's easy to use, it's not short on features. I have yet to take advantage of every tool available within the software and still, I'm able to seamlessly and easily integrate the software into a nice looking website where customers and book and manage appointments online, schedule my teams, speak with customers, charge customers, gather feedback from customers, and send reminders to teams, staff and customers. All of the emails are on autopilot except for a couple. These are all essential functions and save me a ton of time but that's only a portion of the features offered - there's a lot more.

It's all web based and can be accessed form any device. Because I'm often on the go, 90% of this stuff I do from my iPhone which is freaking amazing. I can run the day to day of my business from my phone from anywhere using Launch27.

The development team is always updating the software as well. The often poll users to find out what we need in order to prioritize their upgrades. What more could you ask for?

There are a few quirks and oddities within the mobile site but nothing a little finger finesse can't get around. There are a few subtle scheduling things that I wish were a little more customizable but they are really specific to my business and I understand that. Because of the awesome development team, it's totally possible those things can be added in the future. The software is less than 3 years old (I think), after all.

Jason
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

I Hope My Local Competition Does Not Read This Because This Is My Advantage

Bewertet am 20.3.2017

Launch 27 is the best software for a residential cleaning company bar none. It really is ahead of its time. I have researched every cleaning related software on the market and chose Launch because this software is awesome. It revolutionized our business. We did make a few modifications to our systems and procedures to align with Launch but the benefits have been outstanding. I feel like my business is on auto-pilot rather than destined to crash if I am not at the wheel 24/7. Plus I have spoken to top officials at Launch regarding a few issues we had. These guys made changes to the software to accommodate our concerns. Who does that? Plus, we have been Beta-Test partners on new features we specifically asked for (yes, these guys really do new updates and improvements all the time). We have been with them for a year and there have been over a dozen improvements and new features. Highly, highly recommend to new solo operators or for large established businesses. The solo operator will start their business on a solid foundation fostering growth. The large business will save a zillion by automating and streamlining their business practices while improving your service level because you and I know your office staff is not following up on every opportunity or asking every happy customer for a review. I don't care if you believe this review or not but it is all true. I don't work for launch or get any inducement to post this review. Its just the right thing to do. I have over a decade experience operating a house cleaning business and Launch is another level. The best is it is so low priced, unlimited cleaners (we have 20), online booking, gift cards, review monitoring is a steal. I think they know it is a deal but have to market to newbie cleaners who think $$$ month is expensive. Look newbie, spend the hundred a month and be thankful or trip over the pennies and miss the dollars. I would use it for $$$ month which incidentally is what I pay now for my famous but clearly inferior software Launch is replacing. I can't cancel because of a year contract. Launch has no contract. That says it all. Launch customers stay because the product and people are awesome not because of shady year contracts. So due your own due diligence and research every product on the market like I did. If you know what to look for you will end up right back here. Look man, Launch is what you need - GET IT!

I don't have time to list them all go check them out

Still developing. It is not perfect. You have to accept it is not perfect and sometimes things you expect and think are obvious are missing but they usually have a work around and if it serious will make changes. Also have to be willing to adjust systems, procedures, pricing to interface with Launch platform. It may seen like a big deal in the beginning but your current systems and prices are not really as secret or special as you think. Embrace Launch and bend to it for best results! Trying to make this futuristic software work with your archaic cleaning business practices would be aggravating. Free your mind from your old thinking. Grow and let Launch be your guide.

Eric

Easy to use with fantastic tech support. I've never felt more comfortable contacting support.

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Hands free scheduling, easy client communication, and easy invoicing. That's all I need and that's exactly what Launch 27 offers.

Tech support! If you have any questions, no matter how silly they may seem, support is there for you. If you have a highly technical question about their API or anything else techy, you'll get a clear answer.

The software works exactly as intended (and always has since day one), but there are times when something might be a little confusing or a new feature might not work as I originally thought it would. In all of my years using the service there hasn't been one time where I reached out for help that I didn't receive it.

If I had to choose a con, I would say it's that they update the software too much. Meaning, they're constantly evolving and adding new (helpful) features. I use very few of them so at times I can find it to be a bit much, but honestly that's not really a bad thing because they're listening to their users and they're adding and updating features based on user feedback rather than feedback from a board of directors or shareholders.

Roland
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Software that makes bootstrapping service based business as easy as it could be

Bewertet am 27.4.2018

Overall it significantly reduced the efforts to start my business and has grown alongside the business. The automatic features such as emailing, recurring bookings and being able to charge customers from within the software are amazing.

Launch27 is powerful enough that it does most of the heavy lifting of my scheduling, booking, charging and communicating however not bloated to the point where there is a ton of useless functionality. The Zapier integration makes it possible to extend this functionality where needed and the devs are always making improvements.

Sometimes you can feel the growing pains of the software. While the growth is GOOD, you can feel that older design decisions are holding it back from being as great as it could be. More detailed reporting would also be nice, but the ability to export raw data means anyone with some Excel knowledge can generate their own reports, albiet not automatically. There is also a huge jump in price between different tiers of the product, but arguably this is justified with the features it provides and the stage your business will be at when you are ready to make use of them.

Dave
Dave
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best I've experienced but more to be desired

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

I like it, they're always improving and listening to feedback. I wish I it matched up with my business a bit more and that the cost was lower but at the end of the day it puts my business in a position to succeed.

Functionality. It offers more than the competitors, specifically around customization. Typically, if you want to do something there's a way to do it.

Also, very, very impressive customer service team.

Its not very intuitive. There's a lot in there that can be done but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do it (and in hindsight, it would have been very hard to figure out on my own). It also doesn't mash up perfectly with my business (car detailing) and tends to focus much more-so on home cleaning.

Price creates a high barrier to entry too with many competitors being a quarter of their price.

For someone that is not techie it was easy to install L27 and get it up running.

Bewertet am 26.4.2018

Ease of you use and can easily integrate with my team's calendars.

Support team is great

Enjoy being able to access L27 through my mobile or laptop.

Wish the app was standard for all users.

Server maintenance tends to be late at night which is when I like to work.

Antwort von Launch27

Thank you for your support! We appreciate you!

I love Launch 27

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

It makes my life with work so much easier.

It makes my life with work so much easier.

It's so easy and simple to use. The website makes my daily life with work so much simpler. I've never loved running a company this much before.

How hard it was to originally set up. Once it was set up. I've never had a complaint about it. The truth is I love this website.

Cody
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is a very supportive team behind this beautiful booking page

Bewertet am 24.4.2018

I was able to create a very beautiful booking system easily. I was able to accept different forms of payments with this software and the price was very reasonable. They even offer white label app for my company with a decent price. They are very helpful, and this is the best booking system i've seen so far.

I love how beautiful it made the booking form look with very customizable features. The form even supports Stripe which accepts payments. It even can put a charge on hold which is very very useful for this industry.

The software is full of features, but not every corner is polished. The backend is not as pretty as the front end (example: the staff availability calendar) They are working on a lot of useful things such as having different service to have different availabilities but I hope they'd speed up the working process.

Christos

I think it's a great but there's plenty of room for improvement

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Online prices and bookings are very helpful also the templates that are available are nicely designed and have good navigation.

Cannot get paid online, the mobile version is expensive, cannot properly set it up in two languages. To be honest I had the trial version of the mobile and did not get how it works. I'm busy trying to run a maid company and 2 weeks don't cut it to test you need to put a lot of data to check how it all works. If I could use a testing period on my day to day operations it would be better to understand how everything falls into place. You guys did a job signing us over but poorly in helping us to upgrade. We pay a bunch of other software to get things done.

Michael

Launch 27 has provided the necessary tools to be able to communicate a professional business...

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Provides excellent communication taking our business to the next level, without having to invest in costly staff, which would be required to achieve the same effect. Provided our Company with an image of a successful established business right from the initial start up.

I find some of the setup a little restrictive. Unable to book in bespoke packages easily, catering for commercial clients. My main issue is customers being able to complete a booking, edit a booking, or cancel a booking without confirmation from the business. I believe they should technically be requests which can then be confirmed. There is no daily frequency option for bookings.

Mike
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid platform for a local business.

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Helps run day to day work scheduling and activities.

Helps run day to day work scheduling and activities.

Frequent updates, almost weekly to ensure platform and services run as smooth as possible. Have been using for business for over 2 years and quality has only improved.

There reports/analytics part is very limited on the basic plan. The filters to see reports by month, year, or by comparison aren't available, therefore, you need to access Stripe if you want additional data which is often cumbersome.

Denise
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

This software saves so much time and headache for the business owner and staff! Everything is in one place and that's what makes it amazing! From clients booking online to the staff working from home or office it makes everything a breeze! I love how clients can add a comment or change their appointment without calling the office for everything little thing. It takes automation to a whole new level with this service industry! Love all the emails that automatically go out! I highly recommend launch 27! If you have a cleaning company this is a must!

I'm still learning what launch 27 still all has to offer. Even though I've been using the product for 9 months.

Jennifer

I have a home cleaning business and use launch 27 to track appointments and bill

Bewertet am 2.5.2018

It is convenient to use and tracks everything for me. I like that the schedules can be sent and employees can track what they make on every job.

I dont like how the booking spots are generated I wish you have more control on how many people booked and when. I also wish there was a feature to tell people there are no appointments available or block a certain person from booking.

Abel
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love it, saves us a ton of time!

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

Freed up more time. Allows for online bookings of customers even when staff isn't there to answer calls

I love the automatic sms & email reminders to customers & teams. Online booking is also gold.
It has helped run our business from day 1. Charging customers,etc...all in one package!

L27 does need to work on their scheduling system. Scheduling staff for a job is almost like tetris.
Especially with other companies coming up with an "auto scheduler",etc..L27 needs to hop on that to reduce the amount of time spent on scheduling

Melvin

Launch27 is AMAZING and worth every dollar!

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

I love how easy the system is to use. I can customize anything and everything from the services I offer to the way I want to accept payment. It's honestly made my life easier and more organized.

I don't have anything constructive or negative to say about the software. Customer service is very quick about any questions or concerns I have

Janeshia
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great 5 star service

Great experience I’m currently still using the software for 3 years

Great experience I’m currently still using the software for 3 years

I enjoy being able to see all my staff and all my clients I’ve had since the beginning of using the software. Everything is record

I think you should be able to Import jobs from other platforms easy but this is not a function so, everything can be in one place .

Michael

Launch27 is great for local services!

Bewertet am 25.1.2017

Launch27 is a fantastic software for local services. It helped us get our feet off the ground and stay organized. I have handled transaction management, invoicing, scheduling, and dispatching, from my cell phone thanks to Launch27!

I definitely recommend!

Mobile friendly

No good mapping function as of yet (but it is in the works)

Craig
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

While not perfect by far, Launch 27 has been integral to our businesses success. Fantastic.

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Provided our business with the tools to create a professional and established business cost effectively, right from day one.

Automates a whole load of admin work.
Helps to provide excellent communication between yourself and your customers.
Creates an image of an established and professional business from day one.

Needs to be more flexible, providing more bespoke booking options. Does not cater much for commercial cleaning.

• Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great easy to use - plug and play! Stores all customer details and makes taking online payment...

Taking online payments
Sending automatic email and text reminders
The ability to place cards on hold prior to taking payment
Always adding new features
Great Facebook group
Great customer service

Discount code functionality is a little limited. Some of my customers use discount codes (made for new customers) and I can t stop them which leads to uncomfortable conversations.

Jacob

Great software, helps me automate many parts of my business. Great value and service

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Business start, business automation, helps with growth.

Business start, business automation, helps with growth.

Booking form, back-end automation, regular updates, Team listens to users and makes changes as needed. I can easily edit my schedules, prices, service offerings etc.

I really don't have a whole lot of complaints. Reporting could be improved, other than that there is not a whole lot I would change. As I said earlier they continue to improve the software. The more advanced versions are fairly expensive, however I am on one of the basic plans and plan to move up when needed.

Sandra

I'm so glad that I decided to purchase this software when I launched my cleaning business.

Bewertet am 26.4.2018

Makes my day to day operation so much simpler.

Makes my day to day operation so much simpler.

Easy to use - can be customized to my prices - user friendly for customers- I love that I can use it easily from my phone anytime anywhere

no live person all the time, I was confused at first at how to set it all up and where to find help. Didn't realize till after I had it all set up that there was a Youtube channel too. Should be a downloaded printed handbook we could give to our new employees to help walk them through logging in each day, etc.

Mitchell

Exceptional; my company wouldn't be where it is now without L27

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

The fact that I can have a white label software to promote to my customers. It's set up with automated tasks so that my job is made way easier.

I wish the dashboard on the backend of Launch 27 was more customizable. For example, I wish I had a quick view of the charges and who i sent on a job for payroll purposes.