Pet Sitter Plus Erfahrungen

Webbasierte Software für die Gassigeh- und Haustierbetreuungseinrichtungen

Sortieren nach

Alison
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pet Sitter Plus is my secretary, admin and book keeper all rolled into one.

Bewertet am 14.9.2016

Have been using Pet Sitter plus for nearly 4 years now, and absolutely couldn't be without it. It's allowed me to be excellent in terms of reliability and professionalism, and given me back the time to put into growing the business (and now a second one).
I had one session with Richard in the beginning, but found it all very intuitive (I had some experience of database run software already). The only thing I really couldn't work out was what compensation was! It means pay for staff or contractors. Doh! Any contact I have had with Richard since has been courteous and knowledgeable, and the support is there, in an ongoing sense, if you need it. The Software, servers etc are highly reliable with almost no downtime in the years that I have used the programme. I think their reliability is over 99.9%, which is amazing. There are regular updates and it's ever increasing in terms of features and value for money. I could never have grown my business to the same extent without it, because our flexibility and reliability relies on it. There are now 7 of us working most days.

I really like the fact that it is so comprehensive, covering all aspects of client and dog information, clients accounts - I hate accounting, but with Pet Sitter Plus I am able to do my own accounts and self assessment, even though the business is quite complex financially. love that I don't have to keep many hard copy record, just the signed business forms and my booking diary really. It' fabulous for staff communication and great for client feedback too now that you can send out and email from the clients home with photos and an update. All wonderful stuff.
The repeat services feature is a great help to, as it means you don't need to reschedule any regular walks or visits, just press the repeat button and you're away!

Really...? Ummm? Nope! I can't think of any. If I'm being very picky I would like a feature that lets me email all of my clients in bulk, but I have a mailing list with mail chimp. So that's covered elsewhere.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you Alison for this wonderful review.

For the benefit of anyone reading this review, Alison mentioned in the "cons" section that Pet Sitter Plus does not have the option to email clients in bulk. This was a simple misunderstanding. We have since spoken to Alison and tell her how to implement that functionality and she is very happy with our response.

Xuan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pet Sitter Plus has enabled my pet business to grow by leaps and bounds! Could not rave...

Bewertet am 14.1.2018

Pet Sitter Plus has enable Tails of the City Pet Care and Born to Run Pet Fitness the ability to centralize all client ' pet details for easy access by managers and sitters/walkers. As a mobile-based business, the ability to retrieve important information on schedules, emergency contacts and pet care routines has made life for our managers and sitters so much easier. Allowing us to handle complicated administrative tasks in less time and with less effort than our old system, Pet Sitter Plus has enabled us more time to focus on growth.

Offering our clients peace of mind has been a priceless feature. Clients really appreciate all the benefits they receive like being able to request visits and update their schedule through their online portal, pay online with a credit card and get real time visit confirmation via email with sitter notes and pet pictures. Keeping track of payments and invoicing clients is a pain free experience now.

Everything from client calendars, sitter schedules to invoices is synchronized and with a click of the mouse bulk invoices and auto-charges can be made simultaneously and accurately. The customizable element of Pet Sitter Plus was a very valuable feature. The ability to customize forms, feedback reports was essential. Not all businesses are run the same way so to be able to modify the software to meet our needs was crucial to the smooth operation of the business.

I started Tails of the City Pet Care in DC in 2002. During the early years, pet sitting had not exploded as it has now so the available pet sitting software was extremely lacking. It was just as easy to manage using spreadsheets and Quickbooks. To cater to the ever growing pet professionals, there are now more options out there with sophisticated, powerful features that cannot easily be replicated. With expansion in mind, Tails of the City sought out to incorporate a pet sitting software that would aid in its expansion plans. After researching and test running many of the pet sitting software options on the market, the choice was clear: Pet Sitter Plus! The real-time, GPS-pinned visit confirmation through emailed feedback reports enables us to provide transparency, accountability and peace of mind to our valued clients. They love the pet pictures that accompany the feedback reports and have confessed that receiving pictures of their fur babies in their in-box is the highlight of their work day. Getting onboarded to the Pet Sitter Plus platform was a breeze, especially with the help of my software trainer, Drew Bensen. He was not only personable ' knowledgeable but as a pet sitting company owner himself, knew how the software could be tweaked to accommodate all the different branches and users I had at Tails of the City. We have a number of different locations, serving much of DC, Maryland ' Virginia and needed a product able to handle multiple locations.
Although we have not experienced any problems with the software as it is extremely reliable and can handle a great deal of data management ' complex scheduling, on our wish list is the app that clients, managers and walkers/sitters can all use to run our business even more smoothly. One great thing about Pet Sitter Plus is that they are committed to keeping up with trends and pay attention to user needs. An app is in the works that will enable full GPS tracking during walks, if desired and updates via text messaging. For all that Pet Sitter Plus offers currently and in the short-term, the cost cannot be matched, It is the most affordable option out there without sacrificing customer service, on-going support or features.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you Xuan so much for this fantastic review. It's great to hear that you continue to feel that we have been a great partner for you. We really appreciate this brilliant review.

Gary
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helps a lot for owning a business.

Bewertet am 15.3.2024

ease to use once you get the hang of it.

the extensive work needed if you have different pricing situations, and services. And you have to change EVERYTHING every time you change a price

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Time To Pet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pet Sitter Plus

i was already familiar with the product.
Tami
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saved my sanity, everything you could ever need in this industry!

Bewertet am 20.5.2017

My sanity, more sleep, less stress.

My sanity, more sleep, less stress.

I was the admin for my brothers petsitting company. I joined the team to help him organize and expand. We switched over from another we'll know software that was just missing the mark. We needed something universal that could house all the details that comes along with this work. It was clear that the creators actually have worked as pet sitters. The amount of notes and details you can add for each pet and daily jobs is awesome! There is even a section for house sitting. The transition was so smooth and the guy who helped us was so supportive at every step. I was incredibly nervous and everything went fantastic. The best part is how it is organized, they have thought of everything. It is set up in a way that is so transparent and easy. It is simple to do data entry and for staff to see all important info. Everything in one place and so user friendly even for technology challenged people like me. If you want to sleep better at night get this software, it's totally worth it!s Staff marks off when finished so at a glance on your phone you know what is happening. Also every morning they confirm each job so you know they will not forget. My job became so much easier I was able to move on to follow my dreams and hand this off to a new person with complete confidence. I never could have done that with the old system.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this positive review. You have been a valued client for many years so it is really fantastic that you feel that we continue to support you well.

Sharon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software, Awesome support!!

Bewertet am 13.3.2017

The team at Petsitter+ are awesome!
I owe my sanity and the health of my pet care business to...

The team at Petsitter+ are awesome!
I owe my sanity and the health of my pet care business to them.
Until April 2012 I had been managing bookings, rosters, invoicing and accounts manually. I was working 24/7 and struggling to keep my head above water. I was beginning to hate the business I had loved for 17 years. And tax time was a nightmare I dreaded to contemplate.
In desperation I had approached a tech savvy guru who had created a very successful software system for a cat rescue organization here. He asked me for my wish list'what the perfect system could do for me. I was excited about the possibilities. This wonderful man, a savior, decided not to reinvent the wheel and after some extensive searching and research to compare the systems available he put me in touch with Richard.
That was the turning point. I was apprehensive to get started, I am technologically challenged (a dinosaur to my teenage children) but after one email and then a chat on skype I trusted I was in good hands. Since that day I have not looked back. Getting started was a piece of cake. The software is super user friendly and, surprise, surprise'the Help tab is actually helpful!! And given all that, if ever I have needed a hand, the customer service has been spot on. Friendly,fast and efficient. My wish list has been provided to me on a platter and some! There are features in Petsitter+ I didnt even know I wanted. And the team are always coming up with improvements and happy to hear our suggestions.
Now I have trained a staff member to operate Petsitter+ and can take time away for some R and R. And even when I am not on leave, I can feel a sense of freedom with the portability of a system which can be operated from my phone or IPad. I recently accompanied my husband on a two day business trip and had the luxury of overseeing PetFriends while relaxing on a beach in Broome. Now that's my kind of office.
Thanks guys, I love you!
Sharon, Pet Friends, Perth, Western Australia

Easy to use and has helpful "Help" menus and I can use it anywhere on any device

not really anything I don't like

Hi Sharon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated.

With kind regard

Sandra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fabulous software! Couldn't do without it now!

Bewertet am 7.10.2016

Using Pet Sitter Plus has transformed our business for the better and been central to massively increasing our turnover and customer satisfaction.

We had been using a manual system with a calendar in outlook, spreadsheets and Quickbooks for invoicing for several years. However, with texts and emails coming in from clients as well as phone messages on the answer phone and mobile, jobs were always getting missed and changes to the schedule weren't always acted on meaning we turned up at houses to walk a dog but it was out, and dogs turning up for boarding at sitters who didn't know they were coming. As the business grew, with more bookings and more staff and sitters, the problems got worse.

We are so grateful to Richard and the team at Pet Sitter Plus. It was a bit daunting at first to put 'all our eggs in one basket' but we are so glad we did. It is so reliable and always accessible by all the staff wherever you are, on the PC or the mobile. Our sitters and staff love it - no more mistakes and missed dogs and everyone knows what they are supposed to be doing. Our admin loves it too! No more hours spent with the paper calendar trying to match it up to invoicing, and it used to take us literally hours to check it all over before raising each and every invoice. Now it is all done with a click of a button!! Paying compensation is all sorted too and needs the minimum of checking before we can do everyone's payment. So easy!!

Clients love the portal and are getting to grips with booking their own walks rather than asking us in a text or email. They have been busy uploading photos of their pets and adding all their feeding and sleeping information. They can see all the walks that are booked in and can easily book online for any additional walks or day care that they need.

Our software coach was brilliant and walked us through all the processes we needed during our trial to go live. We quickly saw that it was the software for us and suits us perfectly. Any questions we had, she was always at the end of an email and, in the end, it was pretty seamless to get all our clients on board.

My team and I would recommend Pet Sitter Plus without hesitation!

Easy to use, clients love it, online booking, record kept of all transactions, clients can register credit cards so payment can be automated, lots of comprehensive questions to make sure clients tell us everything important about their pets, keeps home security and alarm details... invoicing completed within minutes, saves us masses of time in admin and it's always accurate!

Maybe the mobile app needs freshening up but that is coming out soon we're told. Anything we suggest as an improvement goes into their development list and they welcome ideas and want to know what we want.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you Sandra for this fantastic review

Niki

The foundation of my businesses success is directly related to this phenomenal software program

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

It is the driving force of my business success and I know I wouldn't be thriving nearly to the level I am without it!

It takes care of needs I don't even know I have! It keeps track of every single detail related to every single aspect of my small but growing pet sitting company. I am small but plan to grow and I know PSP has the capability to grow with me. Billing, invoicing, and scheduling are a breeze and the GPS check in/out features are a major marketing tool for me in that I'm the only one in my area offering this type of service. I'm using the features of the software to enable me to standout and set me apart and it is working. I have turned away 9 potential client's in the last 2 days but this will not last for long as I've begun the process of hiring my first team member! Last but definitely not least is that I never feel alone in ANYTHING I do. The supports staff have provided PHENOMENAL customer support time and time again and have addressed every single question or concern (and there have been many) often the same day if not within 24 hours. I can not say enough about the customer support this company provides. It is everything I was looking for as someone brand new to the pet sitting industry.

It is so functional and has SO many features that it takes time to learn and with 10-12 walks/visits each day I am struggling to find time...BUT as I stated above, once I have hired staff, I will have and plan to use some of that time to put more of this powerful software to use and drive my business even further, faster, better and rise above my competitors. I honestly don't think there is anything it can't do!

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you so much Niki for this fantastic review. It's great to hear that you feel that we have been a great partner for you and we hope to for many years to come. We really appreciate this review.

Desi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pet Sitter Plus is excellent!!!

Bewertet am 2.4.2017

Before Pet Sitter Plus we used another software that worked but wasn't really designed for pet sitting service, so there were a lot of mistakes happening. Not to mention half of the work involved a lot of paperwork and consuming precious time. I had been looking for a new software for about a year and everything I saw on the internet wasn't quite right. One day I got an email advertisement from google about Pet Sitter Plus and I knew instantly that this was it. I contacted Richard and he responded immediately! Within a week we were set up with Pet Sitter Plus. All of our data transferred and ready to use!!! We have been using Pet Sitter Plus ever since and that was in 2014!!!
It's amazing how easy and efficient it is to use. What's great about it is that they continue to improve and evolve. Before we used to leave paper notes to our clients and now they receive an email with a picture of their precious pet. Almost every week I get a phone call from clients telling us how much they enjoy and love their email feedbacks. One client said that it puts a smile on her face while at work seeing a picture of her dog and that makes her day better... and that says everything!
Another great thing about Pet Sitter Plus is that you can use it from any device and anywhere. I was away on a trip and was able to do scheduling and billing without any problems, that easy!!!
The customer support is amazing, hardly need to use but when I have a question it's an immediate response.

I highly recommend Pet Sitter Plus!!!

Pet Sitter Plus is easy to use and very efficient!

None!

Antwort von Pet Software

Hi Desi, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. I remember helping you to get your business up and running on Pet Sitter Plus and it was a pleasure to see you enjoy the benefits. We hope you enjoy the next release due out very soon.
Best regards
Richard.

Justin
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Professional software for Professional Pet Sitters

Bewertet am 7.6.2019

Our company has been benefiting from the services provided by Pet Sitter Plus since 2013. In all honesty, it feels more like a partnership, as though Pet Sitter Plus provide the backbone to our organisation, allowing us to focus our efforts on what we do best, being with the animals. I shudder to recall the years prior to using the software. The administration involved in running a popular, successful and rapidly growing company, based in London was, at best, a white knuckle ride. Then came the calm brought by the team from Pet Sitter Plus, literally clearing my desk overnight and giving me a clean, professional, reliable system to handle and process our admin. Our clients love it, our staff love it, I love it. The system is in a state of constant evolution, meaning new features are developed and added over time. The software works for pet sitters, day cares, kennels, pet hotels, groomers, basically if you look after pets, this software will look after you.

-Ease of use
-Plethora of features
-Cost effectiveness
-24/7 Customer Service
-Client facing portal
-Positive client feedback

Owing to the software's ability to process most scheduling, invoicing, financial reporting and administration tasks, I often found myself in the office with little to do and therefore drinking too much coffee

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you Justin so much for this fantastic review. I remember coaching you through the changeover to PSP some years ago and I am really pleased to hear that you continue to feel that we have been a great partner for you. We really appreciate this positive review.

Pet Sitting business

Bewertet am 11.6.2020

Customer service is exceptional. All our issues were dealt with quickly and we were always given a good explanation.

It is comprehensive and easy to use. We like that it is linked to Stripe so we can do our own invoicing.

The development of an app would make this easier for our clients to use. Also, it's not compatible with Quickbooks self-employed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Time To Pet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pet Sitter Plus

Slightly better price and more functions
Angie
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Money well spent and time saved= Happy Days!

Bewertet am 30.5.2017

Time saving, easy for staff to use and see their work load. Usability on mobile so I'm not always needing my laptop.

Once set up (can be time consuming for a established company) this will save time and headaches with all aspects of business from invoicing to planning diaries and staff. I have used Petsitter for 5 years + and always found the company most helpful even with my silly little questions! Customer service is top notch. There have been "bugs", however, they have always been ironed out and dealt with in a professional and quick manor while keeping me (and other I assume) full informed of updates. I have even made suggestions of things I would like in the software and they have managed to run my ideas into the software! How often do you get listened to that well? I love Petsitter and wouldn't be without it now. Thanks to all the team who have made my life easier :)

I didn't find it sooner! Other than that I can not fault this software and can not recommend it highly enough, if you have a pet business you should have this software!!!! (I'm not being paid for this review!!!)

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. Your positive feedback is very much appreciated and it continues to be a pleasure to support you.

Michelle

Great software reviewed by House Pets Spa - Pet groomer & Pet care company

Bewertet am 29.5.2017

Bookkeeping, diary, invoicing online, customer portal, terms and conditions agreed, visit update for owners.

I have used this software for over 4 years and have recommended it to other local companies who have also bought and used it. As a qualified book keeper I can confirm the invoicing system allows your year end figures to be given at a simple click of a button. It allows HMRC to see what is scheduled e.g. Your diary is your income (especially useful with cash businesses) it allows you to keep track of customer payments and outstanding amounts allowing you to simply email a account summary to them with a request for payment if needed. It's simple to see your diary schedule and to add any details you need to keep things up to date. The customer portal allowing customers to request services online and frees up our time answering the phone.

As with every software things can always be improved but this is not much of a con as every time I email a request for a new feature it has inevitably been added in an update.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this positive review. You have been a valued client for many years now and so it is great that you still feel that we continue to support you well.

Samantha

Great software and service

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

I have been a user of this software from its very early days. It has been developed with the users rather than just by software developers. This means it really works for pet sitting and walking companies, big and small.
There are so many features, all developed from feedback from the users. I feel that they really listen to any feedback or issues you might have.
It is extremely reliable. I can only think of one service outage in the six or seven years I've been using it which is fantastic.
The sliding scale of charges makes it very fair to the smaller companies. I've now scaled down my business from 6 staff to just myself. I still use the software simply for the scheduling and invoicing functions.
When I've had problems, usually my operator error, the response from the service desk is very quick.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. It has always been a pleasure to support you and we hope to continue doing so for many years to come.

Becky
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best product that I have encountered!

Bewertet am 30.8.2017

Pet Sitter Plus is the best product that I have encountered, and I have done tons of research on pet sitting software. My company manages hundreds of walks a day and we need a software that works effectively for our clients, our field team, and our office team to get the job done. We need to manage occasional vacation care and repeat services with ease. Our clients want something easy to use to manage their schedules and information as well as to receive their daily feedback. Our field team needs to be able to access schedules and client information on the fly. Pet Sitter Plus handles all of this - and so much more !

Pet Sitter Plus Customer Service is excellent. The team is very responsive to both questions that I may have and to requests for new functionality. They are always improving the product or adding new features. I am so happy that I found Pet Sitter Plus to help manage my business!

Every pet sitting business runs differently, so it is impossible to create a software product that does everything for everyone, but Pet Sitter Plus comes close. My biggest con with the system is with the invoicing when a client changes their schedule. The original invoice is a static document, so it will not reflect the changes made. I am not used to this and neither are my clients. It is their biggest complaint and confusion.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thanks for writing this fantastic review Becky. It was a great experience working with you and your team in 2017 to get you live on Pet Sitter Plus. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to partnering with you in the years to come.

Best Regards

Tess

Life changing!

Bewertet am 18.5.2017

Saves me tons of time. Keeps us organized for scheduling, billing, payroll, and an easy reference point for revenue and compensation comparison.

PSP has been life changing for myself and my managers! Tasks that used to take me hours (and hour and hours) like invoicing can now be done in minutes, in bulk! It's also very user friendly and the customer service is top notch! Customer representative and company are responsive and seem eager to hear suggestions and the software continues to improve with regular updates. I'm very impressed and grateful! I highly recommend!

There is some room for improvement with the GPS feature, but it's something I know they're already working on.

Antwort von Pet Software

Our next release is due out early May 2017 and I hope very much that you find the new features beneficial.

Simon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pet Sitter Plus is simply brilliant!

Bewertet am 4.1.2017

We are a local City business in Brighton & Hove (UK) with over 570 registered customers who we provide cat feeding & sitting visits for. We are a small team of 3 + 1 seasonal staff but we deliver over 11,000 home visits a year. Pet Sitter Plus (PSP) literally changed my life in giving me back hours of time that was spent on a manual diary and manual invoices. Our customers love PSP, they feedback such great reviews to us about using the system. For us, it's been an amazing transformation for our business and we also realize that customers have joined us for the very reason we have such a sophisticated booking system in place. Customers feel they have great control over booking as well us updating procedures or requests on their account. PSP is more than a booking system it has many facilities which have help us as a business. The support that we have been given from Richard & Team at HQ has been more than a 5+Star experience. If we have ever needed support we receive a reply within minutes, amazing response time, customer support and service given. PSP has so many great tools to use and my small team love using it. We can highly recommend PSP, I can not believe how I coped without them. Simon @ Toto Pet Services

Antwort von Pet Software

This is a wonderful review. Thank you Simon for taking the time to write it.

Emma

Couldn't have asked for a better system!

Bewertet am 9.4.2018

It's so easily adaptable and can quickly be edited to be exactly how you want it. I'm a dog trainer, not a computer tech, but I can change custom fields, email templates etc myself without getting confused! Would 100% recommend this software to any pet sitters/walkers/trainers etc. I think its fairly priced too - lots of the other systems I looked at were way out of my price range. Also, I love the fact I don't have to use up space on my computer as its all online, and I can log on from my iPad or iPhone which is super handy!

It's so hard to think of something that I like least about the software as it fits what I need perfectly! If I had to pick one thing it would be that I can't change (or at least I don't know how to) the search list on the clients tab. I don't remember my clients names very well, I only remember the dogs names so it would be handy if I could change it to search alphabetically for the pets names.

Antwort von Pet Software

This is a wonderful review Emma. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software.

Patty
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

5 Stars!!!

Bewertet am 26.10.2020

My favorite thing about Pet Sitter Plus is the personal customer service you get for free! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a Rock Star Professional who will meet with you online anytime you need help!!

It's very easy to use and gives professional results! The Help tool gives you all the answers. But [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my favorite part. I get her professional help anytime I need it!

Little hard when they did the update, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was awesome in training and is available to help me any time I need it!

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you Patty very much for taking the time to write this positive review. You have been a valued client for many years so it is really fantastic that you feel that we continue to support you well.

Susan

Superb Pet Software...couldn't manage my 'Pet and Livestock Services (PaLS)' business without...

Bewertet am 17.1.2018

This Pet Software is extremely easy to use. Enables me to run my business professionally. Gives me a daily update of what jobs I have to do each day and what time I am scheduled to do them. At the end of the month I can easily send out 'bulk invoices' to my customers - just the click of a button! Superb!! :-D

I've not been able to send letters (on the Pet Software) to ALL my customers in one go! (I know this might be available for people using this Pet Software) - but I've not been able to on my computer for some reason? This would be really useful as I want to send out letters to all customers about my prices.

Antwort von Pet Software

This is a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

Dana

Best Product on the Market

Bewertet am 9.10.2016

Chicago Pet Sitters was established in 2005. Today, we have around 800 clients and 26 sitters. We pride ourselves on being one of the most dependable and flexible service in the city of Chicago, and thanks to Pet Sitter Plus, we're able to follow through on our commitment.

I searched for two years looking for software. We utilized free trials and found that the software either couldn't meet our needs or the support was significantly lacking. My fear was that the system would crash, or the company would go out of business, and we would be left scrambling. I finally gave up and met with a programmer, but the time it was going to take him to create a program was just too extensive.

One day, I received a sales email from Pet Sitter Plus. I assumed that I had signed up with the company, but upon further investigation, this was a program I had never seen before. It seemed to meet every basic function we were looking for. From the moment our free trial began, so did the support. Richard has never been a more that a moment away from a question despite being in a completely different country and time zone. Once we signed up for the free trial, we were sold. Richard walked us through each step until we had all of our information inputted into the system.

From their Smartphones, the staff can access their complete daily, weekly and monthly schedule. Sitters start the day by 'acknowledging' their visits, and mark them as 'complete' once the visit has been done. From their home computer, staff can schedule days off (of which management gets an alert email) and can look up their upcoming compensation amount.

Overall, PSP has improved our business dramatically. We have more time to do other things ' both personally and professionally. Our staff loves having their scheduling information and pet instructions all in one place, and to top it off they can pull up a map at the touch of a finger.

Natalie

easy for walkers/ sitters to use, I'd like other functions

Bewertet am 25.6.2018

walkers find it incredibly easy to use, diaries work fine. easy to do invoicing. Finding info on the clients and pets is really easy. for all our basic needs it works fine

wish there was other CRM functions built in, like notifications when a puppy gets to a certain age we can contact them to amend services and check in about neutering etc, make it easier for marketing also.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. It¿s much appreciated and we are glad to be of service to you. We always listen to feature requests from our clients and have noted your suggestions.

Renee
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pet Sitter Plus is an easy software to use. It works well for my staff and clients. It is...

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

This software works for every aspect of this business. It has schedules, billing, ability to pay bills, email statements. It is a great software.

It is never inoperable. Always up and running. It also has a good help section. If a new feature is neeaded, check the help.

You have to wait a hour or more for customer support. Since the system has never failed, waiting is not critical, I usually have questions about features I don't see.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you so much Emily for taking the time to review our software. It has always been a pleasure to support you.

Jared
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An absolute game changer in terms of productivity, efficiency and time-saving!

Bewertet am 12.5.2017

More time to relax or focus on growing the business, since the software takes care of the rest.

No pet sitting business is the same, but Pet Sitter Plus knows that which is why they created the most highly customizable software to fit the needs of each individual business's needs. It's easy to learn, and easy to use.

Hi Jared,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review. You have been a valued client for many years now and I am very pleased that after all this time you feel that we continue to support you well.

Denise

So excited to have found this Software...it has changed my business for the better already!

Bewertet am 8.8.2017

Love that all of my Client information, invoicing etc. is located in one place; Invoicing is now a breeze and it used to be a major chore! Still have a lot to learn about the software, but I cannot say enough about my coach Dana Dubriwny. She is patient, knowledgable, and always has an answer for my questions. Even though my trial period is up, she is still here for me whenever I am stuck on something and I never could have learned to use the software without her! Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this software and look forward to growing my business with Petsitter Plus!

So far, there is nothing I don't like about the software. There were a few sections on the Help page where I was unable to get answers to my questions, but I believe that's because they are under construction...and of course Dana my coach was able to answer my questions right away so really it wasn't much of a problem.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you Denise so much for taking the time to review our software. It's much appreciated and we are glad to be of service to you. I passed on your thanks to Dana too!

Christine

Transformed my business.

Bewertet am 15.5.2017

So easy to use, efficient and professional, invoices and quotes are created and sent with minimal effort on my part, excellent for keeping track of my booking and income. excellent customer service.

Hi Christine,