Zenkit Bewertungen

Zenkit

Tool für Multi-View-Projektmanagement und Zusammenarbeit.

4.7/5 (203 Bewertungen)
Stoyan H.

Absolutely amazing !

Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It makes me get organised and productive in my job. As person trying to implement and stick to the Agile methodology in my work, makes everything really easy for me.

Love the simplicity to use and the short and easy learning curve. Every functionality is placed and working kind of intuitively. I am also using the Iphone app, which is absolutely amazing as well, all the functionality of the desktop version is available every time , everywhere in my pocket. Zenkit really means one thing and this is Productivity at it's best. And last but not least is the FREEDOM to use the app without any limitations of the features ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE!!! I am a startup founder who just left his full time corporate job to pursue his dreams and at this time cash is really important for me. Zenkit to plan absolutely everything from the concept to task to be executed. Over the years i found that when brainstorming the most convenient way for me are by using Mind maps. I was using Trello, then Asana before that, but the lack of mind maps made me looking constantly for a other solutions, which will give me the opportunity to easily convert the ideas in tasks and build whole working projects. Well Zenkit does exactly this, from ideas to full projects to be managed with most effective productivity and project management techniques in the easiest possible ways. Brainstorm with Mind maps, create task and execute them in Kanban or List, then easily present or manage them as full blown tables ( i even almost stopped using Excel ). I also like is the constant evolving off the app in only positive way. The team behind it really know their job!

Hi Stoyan,
Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm so glad you're enjoying Zenkit :) Please feel free to get in touch if you have any ideas or feature requests!

Mit Google übersetzen

More Functionality than other project management software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was looking for a free or freemium project management software, however, I found other project management software to be limited in what I needed it to be able to do. Zenkit fixed all of my functionality issues and then some. I can have each individual "collection" set to whatever view is best for that collection, whether that is Kanban, List, etc. I love how I can customize various fields and include key information that I need to have or be able to sort by (when I switch to Table view). I don't mind the lack of visuals (photos, icons) available via the free version and the space allowed is adequate for personal use. I definitely recommend Zenkit over other major project management tools I've worked with previously.

I love the new 2-factor authentication option even for personal (free) plans.
The biggest functionality pro over any other system I've tried is the Mindmap option. Another cool option is that you can create the Mindmap even if you originally started the collection as a Kanban board. I've used this feature to great success multiple times.
Additional views including List, Table, and Calendar. I like the multiple options as each project may have specific needs. I use the List for individual tasks, calendar view for my overall schedule, and Kanban for individual projects.
Customization and ability to add fields (instead of being forced to only add them as comments).

The User Interface can seem a little utilitarian and not as friendly as some other software systems.
No option to add additional visuals like photos or icons to individual Kanban cards until you are on a paid plan.
When entering information into a Kanban card, it can be difficult to know where your cursor is if you use the tab key to move to next field.

Mario G.
Mit Google übersetzen

As we Germans say - the "egg laying woolmilkhog" :)

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

First of all ZENKIT got me by the amazing support and friendly people behind the product. Quick reacting, personal and really interested in what the customer is doing or requesting.
The tool itself can basically do everything, from normal lists to KANBAN ending at MindMap functionality. I can use whatever I feel like and can even use employees to work on problems THEIR way while I can supervise MY way. Or work together as a team. But thats just work - I also use it in private areas. SO currently I use to manage the issues and challenges of MY PRIVATE LIFE / RALLY RACING TEAM / BIKE RACING TEAM / LUXURY CAR DEALERSHIP / CHARITY BIKERs CLUB / BARBER SHOP / PRIVATE CONSULTING COMPANY / CAR CLEANING COMPANY and so on. And I dont even use 50% of the functionality. Whatever you need to organize - ZENKIT is the tool!
And if you are not sure know how to use it or what else to do with it - look at the blog entries and videos. The concept of GTD for example opened up to me through one of their blog entries! And finding a template in the tool helped to accelerate!

The many ways to enter and use the tool. App. Web. Web Offline. All relevant platforms.
The many ways of handling information: list. kanban. mindmap. table. calendar.
The design. Awesome.
The flexibility. Need a special field to hold information? No problem, just create it.
Need automated reminders, etc. No deal, enter their specifics and get reminded.
The support. Individual. Quick. Listening.
The numerous templates. Save time by just applying prepared configs for your individual topic.

I dont understand the question... :) Honestly, havent found a downside so far!

Antwort von Axonic Informationssysteme

Thank you so much for your thorough review, Mario! We really appreciate it and we're so happy to hear that Zenkit is able to fulfill so many uses for you! Thank you for being such a valued user and member of the Zenkit community :)

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent product… Fills a unique niche

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Awesome ... effective ... and the support people respond to online chat questions within a day.

This is the most effective tool/environment that I have found for navigating between a big picture "concept" (blue sky) view/conversation about a complex issue through the detailed work of executing tasks and delegating assignments for people to complete on a timely basis.

In my past, I have had difficulty helping executives to understand the many moving parts to create a thorough solution.

However, using Zenkit, I have been able to help people who are "visiting" an issue to understand/sponsor/champion a go-forward plan which captures their emotional as well as verbal support. More importantly, I have found the success to be repeatable – not just a one-off with a single personality-type.

The mindmap view has been critical to my success. However, because Zenkit can only print the mindmap view from a screen capture copy, I am often not comfortable handing out hardcopies because the image sometimes blurs (the online view is fine - I manage the browser setting).

My one wish is that Zenkit would offer an output version which can expand without pixelating.

Hi!
Thank you very much for your great review. :) There will soon be an update regarding the mindmap view. If you would like to go into detail on your suggestion of improved export of mindmaps, please feel free to message service@zenkit.com. We thoroughly appreciate your feedback and suggestions. :)

I LOVE this product!

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our team needs to use project/task management tools in multiple ways, so a traditional tool doesn't work for us. We tested over 250 tools. In the end, Zenkit is the only one that gives us what we need. We have a course catalog that we maintain - tracking live projects and their on-going maintenance. We also have annual goals for our team and individual team members. We provide support for a website, so have a need to track items like tickets. And finally, we get random requests that aren't attributed to annual goals and need to be tracked separately. We were able to create 4 projects in Zenkit, each with different fields, views, and uses. But they all link together. It's made us much more efficient in our workflows and reporting.

This product gives our team what we need in terms of tracking for projects and goals. But it also gives us the ability to have each team member view that information in a way that makes sense to them. It doesn't force us to use spreadsheets or kanbans, but rather gives us options. Our director loves giant spreadsheets, one teammate prefers mind maps, and I would rather see a kanban board. We each get the same data in the view we prefer.

Honestly, my only gripe is that when I need to contact support for anything, we're on different time zones. Eastern in the US for us, Germany for Zenkit. That's not really a big deal though.

Stefan K.
Mit Google übersetzen

You may not have heard of Zenkit before, but once you do, you wo´t let go of it

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I am very pleased with Zenkit as it gives me a lot of flexibility on how do I want to manage my project and team. The product is being continuously improved, which gives me the assurance that even the small things that are currently missing, will one day be implemented. Additionally, the easy to use interface and easy to understand functionality makes the experience even better. I do recommend Zenkit without a hesitation and will continue using it in the future as well!

I really enjoy the fact, that the free tier is already packed with the full functionality and requires a subscription only when you rise above the free tier limits, which in my opinion is generous and a great option especially for startups, where money is tight. It really helped me personally organize my project and lay a foundation of current and future tasks. With just 2 clicks you can switch view from Kanban to mindmap or a list of estimates regarding time, budget and resources. It really is a great multi-functional tool and the best part is, that the developers are listening to the users and continuously improve the user experience and overall functionality!

One obstacle I see is that every time I rolled on a new team member, I had to explain them how to do things and what are the tricks. Zenkit already has a great in-depth documentation and few explanatory videos, but having something like a small training course would help me and my team greatly.

David H.

A fantastic tool

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The main use I have for Zenkit is to manage software changes in a validated environment. Each change request hs it's own card which is then tracked through the development and validation process and into production. The cards contain references to cards representing requirements, design and test documents that need to be updated as part of the change. Individual tasks for the change are presented in check lists and the review and approval cycles are managed in seperate check lists.

Zenkit has a great many features to aid productivity. Like most online kanban tools it allows you to create your own columns to suite the process you're managing. But the kanban board is just the start as the same data can be presented as a list, a table or a calendar and the data can be manipulated in each of these views. This makes it extremely easy to view and update the data.

Each individual 'card' can be customised with additional labels, checklists, references to other cards in other collections, formulas, text fields, dates and many other custom field types. Zenkit really is kanban on steroids.

Probably the mindmap view of the cards. I've not found a use for this view, but this shouldn't detract from the overall quality and functionality of the product.

Hi David!
Thank you very much for your review. :) We thoroughly appreciate your feedback.

Rob C.
Mit Google übersetzen

I'll never go back to Trello! The flexibility of display and maintenance is amazing.

Bewertet am 3.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like to use a Kanban view for managing my work. ZenKit has very flexible ways of viewing my workflow in a Kanban format, but isn't limited to a Kanban view, so for mass-maintenance I can switch to a table view. Or if I'm planning, I can switch to a mind-map view. All the same data - no re-keying. Zapier integration means it plays nicely with the other software in my workflow.

Ability to switch views depending on my focus. Mass-maintenance is easy with the table view and I can pivot the Kanban view to slice and dice between priotity, project....whatever I want. Lots of improvements keep appearing including recent mindmap view which I haven't got my head around yet but will save a lot of re-keying. Zenkit is in Zapier so that allows automation from Evernote for me and a ton of other options available. Customer support has been fantastic - very responsive and with a clear vision. I'm using it for everything from GTD with work projects to planning my next holiday.

I'd like to see the API exposed. I had some automation in Trello that fed back status to Evernote. Having said that, with Zapier loading the details automatically from Evernote to Zenkit, I prefer a bit of manual maintenance with the view flexibility of ZenKit to Trello with the automation :-)

Hi Rob,
Thank you so much for your kind review and detailed feedback! We are hoping to release our API soon and will of course build more direct connections to other apps like Evernote too.

Jessica V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Clean, beautiful, and minimal UI. Excellent user experience.

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Structure, organization, and a beautiful interface and user experience.

I love how simple it is to use Zenkit. A lot of project management software often times have a lot of features and an over-complicated user interface. A lot of the time I find myself clicking aimlessly just to accomplish a simple task. What I love about Zenkit is it's simplicity, its ease in creating projects, to-do's within said project, linking to-do's to other projects, too, and having it all stored in an easily accessible sidebar, without any clutter. It gets straight to the point.

Zenkit is a webapp, and as such, is amazing at storing all your projects and to-do's online, so if you need to access them from another computer, you can do so. This is always a plus, but an app would be very helpful, too. In those times of disconnecting from the internet or having a website blocker on my browser for productivity, having access to the site without having to tinker too much with my blocking app would be great.

Hi Jessica,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We're glad you enjoy using Zenkit. You can download our apps from zenkit.com/apps, and actually, the web version is available offline, too!

Christine S.
Mit Google übersetzen

It's let me hope that I can not only manage, but lead!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As explained in the review: confidence.

The ability to relate kanban cards (in my case, products and people, the latter numbering about 60) across boards in a way that is immediate and clear. I can see what outcomes I could nudge people about, or keep in mind, when communicating with them about something else. I'm also impressed by the support -- my report of a minor problem received an almost instant, and personal, response -- and, generally, the sense that this software permits creative applications.

I'm using the free version simply because I'm wary of subscriptions (also not something a university finance department copes with readily), though I know that's the norm: easier to pay more up front, once. That leaves me with a limited range of display options, most of which (white on dark) aren't legible. An IoS app (which is on the way) would be useful, as would a single user's guide: again, I realize blogs and videos are the norm, but I'd like a single source I could search. Zenkit offers a variety of views -- kanban, calendar, table -- but each is confined to a single board, and it would be helpful to be able to generate a master view so that all deadlines, e.g., are available to view in one screen.

Hi Christine,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We're so glad Zenkit gives you the confidece you need to lead your team!
We're working on making more backgrounds available and we're about to release a global calendar view in which you'll be able to see all of your deadlines in one place :)
Regarding a single searchable source - have you checked out our Knowledge Base? You can access it from the profile menu.
Lastly, please feel free to contact us regarding discounted pricing options for educational institutions!

Diego E.
Mit Google übersetzen

Overall really good experience. I like that you can change views. No mobile app yet, but webapp good

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For a student, the ability to organize some of my private projects for free. As mentioned in the review, the main feature that convinced me to try this app was the fact that you can change the views of your data (kanban, list, mind-map) and display as little or as much information pro item that you need. I haven't tried the collaboration features yet but the few times I needed to share something with a fellow student it worked just fine. Main benefit is just an easy way to organize and have a controlled overview of some of my projects. Also, markdown support is a must for me, for compatibility to other apps.

The ability to change views of the information you input. For some thoughts I like lists, for others mind-maps are more appropriate, so I like to have the ability to change that on the fly without much hassle if I need to. It works just as expected. I like the ability to add your own fields to the cards and that everything is searchable. What I also appreciate is that you can choose how much detailed information the elements should have. This always depends on the use case I am working on, so I like that option. The app is responsive and snappy. Also, markdown & html support ! Customization is also all quite nice. Errors patches are deployed quickly and support is responsive.

Sometimes it's a little buggy, but not in work-stopping ways. One time the "Add Item" on the kanban view was below the kanban-cards so I couldn't reach it. However I could still use the "+" button and the error disappeared after a few days. Other than that, there have a been just a couple of times where the site was down, but after a while it worked again. Integrations using Zapier are still not that advanced (altough I don't if the developers can do anything about that). Anxiously waiting for the Android App.

Hi Diego,
Thank you so much for your detailed review, we really appreciate the feedback! We're working on improving the stability and should have a solution soon. Direct integrations are on the way and we will definitely add more options to Zapier when we have the time! We're testing the Android app now - please get in touch if you'd like to join the beta.

Dirk S.

Quick Statement

Bewertet am 26.6.2019

Very useful.

Easy to start with because Zenkit offers a freemium price model to check all major features.

Although the support team is amazing there should be more videos for beginners to explain the main features and the best way to start with Zenkit.

Linda V.
Mit Google übersetzen

I use Zenkit everyday to organize the tasks of our team. The Kanban view is my favorite.

Bewertet am 2.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I get an overview over my teams tasks and the daily business. I am able to create and think about new ideas by using the mind map function and I am able to connect Zenkit to other devices I'm using while work (e.g. Slack). For me and my team, Zenkit makes coworking very easy.

It is easy to use and you can start immediatly without watching all your (also great) videos. Zenkit offers you a great overview over your tasks and helps me as a team leader to get an overview over the tasks of my team members. The Kanban view is perfekt for organising our daily business but I also like the mind map function for getting new ideas. Another feature I like very uch is the connection with Slack. And - last but not least - you have a great support. I wrote you two times via facebook and you answered immediately!

I work with different collections: One for each team and project I am working with and one for my own tasks. So I have three different collections with three different tasks. To get a better overview over my daily tasks I would love to have an overview over all my tasks from each collection in one Kanban.

Hi Linda,
Thank you so much! We really appreciate your detailed feedback. We're actually about to release a global view that will show all of your tasks in one place. If you'd like a more personal solution, please feel free to reach out to us directly!

Sébastien J.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best Kanban tool, but not only!

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Zenkit everyday to manage the projects I'm working on (website development mainly). I can see at a glance what I have to do everyday and can also track time for each task, thanks to custom fields!

What I like the most with Zenkit is the ability to customize a board to your needs. The most interesting features to me are custom fields. If you use Zenkit as a project management tool, you can add fields for "estimated time" and "time spent" for every task.
It combines very well with the "Views" feature. You don't have to stick with the Kanban view and can choose between Kanban, task list, table, calendar (useful with due dates on tasks) and even mind maps.

The free version of Zenkit may be enough to test the product, but once you have more than 5 members in your team, you have to upgrade your account to a premium plan.
Anyway, once you'll discover Zenkit, you may want to support the team behind this awesome product!

Hi Sébastien,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your opinions.

Stephan W.

Everything in one place

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am using it on a daily basis for tracking writing projects, planning trips (I also work as a travel journalist) and collect all kinds of information in a way that I will find it again.

The fact that it combines Evernote and Todoist into one application. I replaced both apps with Zenkit and quickly changed from the free version to the next higher level. I like the individual backgrounds (for fun). I highly appreciate the wtwo-way Google Calendar integration that gives me an overview of my day and week.

It's bit pricey for a one-man show like my business. I am missing an inbox where I can simply throw my ideas as they come (although I have fond some kind of a solution for that). A web clipper would be nice to quickly pull interesting articles into Zenkit.

Mit Google übersetzen

Zenkit is my go to task and project management app, and for good reason!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Flexible views give me everything I need to organize my tasks, projects, goals, and teams. Having one central location for all this information and being able to quickly adapt it to meet my current needs puts Zenkit in a class of its own.

Zenkit has quickly become my favorite task and project management app. It combines the strength of several different utilities into one incredibly convenient package.

One of the key concepts that sets Zenkit apart is the ability to change views. Go from viewing tasks in standard "To Do" lists to a two-level Kanban (Trello-style) board with a single click. Feel like laying the items out in a mind map? One more click away. Need to batch update items or schedule them on a calendar? Zenkit can do that too with additional views.

As you dig deeper, you find even more functionality. Link collections together to plan projects, track inventory, or follow sales leads. This is honestly where it leaves other systems in the dust. I have the ability to set up projects, connect them to weekly priorities, and then assign the next actions on a master task collection and easily switch between them all.

I really can't say enough about this incredible piece of software!

As a non-profit, I would love to have the ability to add more people to our team without paying more, but that is more about me being cheap than about the software or pricing itself.

Antwort von Axonic Informationssysteme

Thank you so much for your lovely review! Please feel free to get in touch if you have any ideas or feature requests!

Charlotte V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Finally found what I needed!

Bewertet am 7.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A very easy way to organise my tasks and projects of my PhD project.

It is an extremely versatile product, as I can change to my calendar, list of tasks, Kanban, ... with just one click! New features have been added since I first started using it, and I love it more and more. Additionally, as I use it just for me personal, it is free!

I currently use it for organising my tasks related to my PhD, as I am working on different projects at the same time. I tried using Asana and Trello as well, but they are not as versatile as Zenkit!

The recent addition of the Mind Map is not exactly as I would want it. I would like to add different mind maps to one project, but all nodes should be linked to each other, which makes it impossible to create multiple mind maps. Also, the root I would make, would be the name of my project, and I find it annoying that it would show up in my Kanban/lists. Anyway, this is still a very small annoyance, and I do not use the mind map anyway.

Hi Charlotte,
Thank you so much for your reveiw! We're so glad you're enjoying the versatility of Zenkit. We'll be working on improving the mind map view soon :)

Mit Google übersetzen

An exzellent tool to organize your live and your work with family, friends and colleagues

Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zenkit is a great tool to organize task - for private or work related projects.
There are way simpler and more complex tools on the market, I do love Zenkit - and recommended it a lot to more than a dozen different startups.

Zenkit ist really easy to use, works on alle divides, the mobile version makes it easy to do even Wunderlist-kind of small task and get the good feeling of „get shit done“.
The complexity of Zenkit makes ist also possible to work on full srum-type projects.

I do not have reals cons. In the two years of daily use of the software, a couple of bugs and wishes occur, were sent to zenkit‘s costumer relations and were fixed immediately.

Antwort von Axonic Informationssysteme

Thank you so much! We're so glad to hear your experience with Zenkit has been so positive, and that we've been able to resolve issues so quickly!

Steve L.
Mit Google übersetzen

I've tried them all and Zenkit is the only one I've stuck with.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've tried a lot of productivity systems. List makers, calendar integrations, total package GTD-type apps, pen and paper, homegrown, etc. Zenkit is the only one that has had the flexibility to handle all the various hats I need to wear. I can have one list for my business development, one for my creative work, a complete system for CRM and all in different formats, Kanban, Lists, Mindmapping, etc. I've been using it for about 6 months and have really tweaked it to work exactly for my needs.

Flexibility in layout. Use of multiple lists with different styles available.

I can't think of anything that keeps me from being productive with Zenkit.

Nicole T.

Love this software!

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Absolutely fantastic! Very easy to use and set up. I highly recommend this for any team!

Ease of use, all the different ways to keep track of my tasks and associate them. There were so many ways to view and sort the data. It really helped me keep track of items and prioritize them.

I definitely would like a little more capabilities in the Mind Map specifically around additional grouping or associating tasks to one another

Nicole T.

Love this software!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Zenkit to keep track of my tasks at work. It has replaced all of my sticky notes that I used to use to keep track of my to do list. I can now easily prioritize items, take a quick glance at everything I need to do, and check things off. I also use one of the columns to track talking points with my one on one with my boss. I absolutely love it!

Easy to use and import data. I can easily link it to other task related software using zapier. I love that I can easily switch between a kanban board, list, and mind map

I wish there was a way to group cards by type in the Mind map instead of having to create separate cards that act as headers. Perhaps by labels or something?

Hi Nicole!
Thank you so much for your kind review. :) There will soon be an update of the mindmap view, stay tuned! Grouping items inside the mindmap view rigorously sound very interesting. If you don't mind, please feel free to go into detail regarding your great suggestion in an email to service@zenkit.com. :)

Pablo S.
Mit Google übersetzen

One tool, many solutions.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our teams were getting saturated with the amount of projects and the moving parts we were keeping track of. Zenkit allowed for some clarity and the process itself streamlined our workflows as well as developed a database that we constantly refer to.

The multiple views allows us to craft specific solutions related to our projects. Mindmaps for meetings and brainstorms. Lists for task management. We like it very much.

The fine grained customizability was somewhat daunting for most new users. It's very power made them afraid to learn it's functions freely. They worried about breaking it somehow. Usually watching the videos was enough.

Alex B.

Agile Project Management Made Easy

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Suddenly I have more time to help my project expand and offer greater service to our customers.

After only using Trello for project management for years I decided to explore various other options to help optimize the management of our project. Zenkit is super user friendly with loads of templates and documentation to get you started. I am really looking forward to use the full potential of this great piece of software.

I do not have any cons when using Zenkit, so far I have only had an excellent experience.

Mit Google übersetzen

very helpful tool for organizing and planning the work load in our team

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We manage the work load in our team in zenkit on a two-week basis. This helps us organize, assign and rank the on-going tasks and always keep a good overview of what one is supposed to be doing, what others do, who might be able to help or who might need help, the overall progress, etc.

I like the many ways of displaying, organizing and sorting the different tasks. This is very helpful to get the exact overview you need at a time.
Also, the search funtion is very efficient and finds tasks by any keywords, so it is easy to look up former Performances and what is currently going on.

At first, the whole programme seems overwhelming, and I think I still have not discovered nearly all features. But as soon as I dared using it, I managed to accustum myself quite quickly and also found the functions and Features needed for now.

Antwort von Axonic Informationssysteme

Thanks so much for your great review! We're so glad you enjoy using Zenkit and if you ever want to take a deep dive into all the features, you can send a chat in-app and someone will help you out ASAP :)

Amazing productivity app

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am using zenkit to keep track of my personal life in a modified GTD style. It has worked better than any other software I've tried, mostly thanks to the views and filters.

I've used list software for years to remember all the little things in my life. Zenkit takes that a step further with the different views available. I personally use the calendar and list view every day. The filters are also great and easy to setup.

I am using the free version so I need to use a workaround for recurring tasks since that feature is only for paid customers. The android app is also frequently very slow and offline mode doesn't always work.