4,3
Robert A.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Web-Based Operation System for DMC

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

Using Lemax we got speed, efficiency, flexibility and accuracy in serving our clients.

The ease of onboarding and integration with maximum support was very helpful to kick-start rapidly. Setting up Special Offers is practical. Available triggers make the system fully automated.

We are bracing up for a fully mobile optimised front-end.

Antwort von Lemax Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Robert for the review! We enjoy very much working with you and we're happy to see Lemax has helped you grow!

Chris A.

iTravel Review

Bewertet am 14.7.2014

I was working in the travel industry in Costa Rica for 8.5 years before I decided to start my own company, so I knew what was needed to start a successful travel agency. I knew how to do sales & marketing, website and the operations ' the only question was if I could find a system to help me with our data entry and custom made itineraries. I found iTravel online within the first two weeks of starting the business and without doubt this has been the most integral part of the process. Anyone can build a website and we have lots of experience in the Sales & Operations side of a travel agency, but iTravel and the ability to custom build our itineraries was the most crucial part of putting this all together. It isn't perfect, but it's pretty close and we are very happy with it.
From the start the system has been just about everything we needed, but the ability, willingness and flexibility from Lemax to customize it even more for our specific company has been amazing. It is incredible how much we are able to customize someone else's system to our specific needs.
IMPLEMENTATION: The information provided and the personal training sessions were immensely helpful as we got started. As mentioned before, the more we played in the system the more we wanted to customize things and Lemax was always willing to do it.
USABILITY: The iTravel system isn't perfect, but it's pretty darn close. Overall it has been very easy to add rates, build customized itineraries and run reports in the system. We LOVE how much we can customize the itinerary itself to the custom fields we use in the background to track things. The ability to create and save templates is a HUGE time saver. It would be useful to find a way to integrate it with Quickbooks. I think that could be a huge opportunity for iTravel and the clients (including us) would love it. The ability to customize your dashboard would be nice too ' display graphs of certain metrics we track as opposed to the standard graphs that we are all shown.
SUPPORT: The ability to customize the system to our needs has been incredible. It's always scary to work with an online company you've never met and that is so far away, but we are so glad we found them. In any business customer service is the most important part of the job, and great customer service can be hard to find in any culture and any country. We've had constant questions and requests and the service we've received from Lemax has been nothing but outstanding.

Postak S.
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Lost my investment on this software. Don't recommend.

Bewertet am 13.3.2019

Because of the complexity, I discontinued the use of the software and later it was deactivated by them. I emailed Mate to requested to activate my account and see if there has been any changes but he didn't reply.

Tour cost calculation for various group sizes.

The itinerary builder is the worst. Pasting the texts from the word and formatting is a real pain. The coders have to do everything for heading, indent, paragraph spacing etc. and you have to pay for each customization. The software did not have the feature of creating of rooming chart and had to pay to build one but that also has limitation.

Hannah-jane E.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We have a booking system that we can trust again.

Bewertet am 13.1.2021

From the start it genuinely felt as if we were working with Lemax as partners and striving for the same goal. We were able to be open and honest so much so that it often felt as if we were working for the same company. This partnership and the genuine trust enabled us to implement Lemax within six months of signing contracts and has continued strongly and effectively since our go-live.

The modular structure of Lemax meant that we were able to start 'simple' and implement the key things that we needed to get the system up and running but with the confidence that we would be able to build on this foundation and add more features and functionality in line with our project plan.

There is a strong element of flexibility and user-customisation within Lemax which was key for us, there are things that we can change and manage in-house without having to request changes from Lemax support. For example, Custom Fields, Service Types, Agent Commission, User Views. Little did we know how vital this would be in using Lemax to manage the COVID-19 crisis effectively in the system without relying on multiple spreadsheets and list.

The main area for improvement in Lemax from my perspective is the reporting functionality. You can get all of the information out of the system but this is not always quick or simple and a lot of extra work is required to effectively extract, combine, calculate and present the information that we need.

Andy S.

Lemax - Travel Agency Software

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

Very good, we live on the other side of the world ( New Zealand) to head office Lemax our time zones are not ideal, but we found their service and support excellent, particularly in the implementation and training phase.

Comprehensive tool covering all aspects of our tour operations. Great reporting features, user friendly functionality.

Lemax software Licensing model is a barrier to entry for smaller business wanting to get started and perhaps a subscription model maybe more acceptable. Easy Integration of leading CRM systems would be an excellent advancement. I believe this is coming

Antwort von Lemax Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Andy for the review! It's a pleasure to work with you and the whole No. 8 team!

Jason B.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Travel Agency Software!

Bewertet am 12.7.2018

Generate itineraries and price quotes quickly and accurately. Generate Receipts and have insights into bookings and accounting.

The days of making itineraries for clients are gone! If you can't generate itineraries and quotes quickly and accurately you can't compete. LEMAX and their "iTravel" Software has been essential for helping our travel business to grow. It has so many features and can help us to automatize many aspects of our business.

Well it is very complex and therefore takes a lot of work to set up. It has definitely not been an easy implementation process, but the LEMAX team has been there to help us every step of the way.

Elaine D.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly product with an amazing support team.

Bewertet am 17.6.2018

We improved our operational efficiency and icreased the ability to sell Online to B2C and B2B customers.

Lemax support team never fails to assist. They continuously develop and provide solutions for the customer - an ever evolving system. Implementation was one of the smoothest we have ever been through. The entire project was effectively managed from their side and only handed over once us (customer) was completely satisfied.

After the implementation, there were some specific issues that bothered us, but implementation and support teams took the effort - at the end, everything were solved so I found no negative factor at all.

Daniela M.

Great tool, with a lot more features than what I expected

Bewertet am 20.4.2018

I found this system very easy to learn and to implement. The learning process was very easy and the people that teach you are great, with great disposition and patience to teach you. The system has many more capabilities that what I expected, more options to help you have lots of information and data to make reports and evaluate your sales.

The support has been very helpful we have gotten responses very fast to all of our questions, even with the very large time difference. I have very high expectations about how this system will help my business thrive and develop. It was definitely a wise
investment.
The possibility of clients to access directly to make inquiries and check cost of services.
All of the B2B functionality.

I think I would really like the idea of making changes in a way that we can replicated to other markets without having to make them one by one.

Jennifer D.

Great Investment

Bewertet am 27.4.2018

We solved our biggest challenges of doing manual calculations and creating quotes, invoices manually. Lemax increased our operational efficiency!

Lemax is easy to use and a time saver. The implementation was fast and the support staff excellent with training us on how to use the software. Support is great. Any question is answered within a day if not the same day.

I have no special remarks regarding the use of this software or support services. User interface could be prettier.

Bryanna M.

Bewertet am 11.4.2019

Val K.

Lemax software provides flexibility which has given our company significant value in daily...

Bewertet am 5.7.2018

Software provides all range of benefits, but I would like to point out the ability to add ad-hoc items. This feature is one that provides a huge value for my business, and I find it enormously important.

At the moment, Lemax does not have a full CRM functionality. I consider that a con, but on the other hand I believe they will resolve this issue in the near future, since they're very aware of clients needs and requirements.

Pavle M.

ITRAVEL feedback

Bewertet am 28.3.2015

Before we started using iTravel, we were already using a system, but the system was lacking some features, was old and was not updated any more. Lemax team helped us to migrate to ITRAVEL which was a crucial process for the whole company.

We are satisfied with the services we receive from the Lemax team. Two things that are very important to me are the software updates, I like that new things and modules are added contentiously to the system. When we started working with iTravel, it had less features, but still it was our first choice. So today, if I would pick a new system, I would choose iTravel again for sure. The second thing that is important to me, but even more important to my team, is the support! My team of 45 people is the one who is working with the system every day for 8 hours per day. Lemax support was great during the adaptation period and helped us with all inquiries.

Alvaro D.

itravel reduced our manual errors and excel sheets calculations

Bewertet am 22.5.2015

The integration of iTravel into our business processes has dramatically reduced the time taken to produce quotations for our groups, additionally it has reduced errors and reduced the amount of time required to deal with the reconciliation of financial elements.
The speed and ease of entry of FIT contracts has enabled our company to efficiently add FIT segment to our companies portfolio of products, these including accommodation, attraction, tours, transfers and rent-a-car.

We are happy with Mateja's level of support and knowledge of the system. Your team has good response and solutions to questions and problems we have brought to attention. No complains really, just keep working away on adding new features that will benefit all customer types.

Jan Z.

Reliable incoming tour operator system

Bewertet am 2.2.2016

As incoming tour-operator we needed reliable, robust and flexible tool to record and analyze all our products and business operations. Itravel Software helped us to organize our travel products by giving us the possibility to manage big variety of supplier conditions and to record them in the system price lists. System fully supports all needed steps of reservation process so except standard confirmation process we can also track payments, enter and manage supplier invoices etc.
I appreciate also full support for ad hoc reservations, so we are able to manage them all within one system. Without having all data structured in one complex system we would not be capable evaluate our business partners and product efficiency.