Booqable

Mietsoftware für Online und in-Store.

Sortieren nach

Jemima
Jemima
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Software that grows with your business

Bewertet am 29.1.2022

Very good customer service, intuitive for staff to use and we love the new mobile app as we work a lot outside! I recommend Booqable all the time to other small business owners looking for similar solutions.

It is continuously improving, both in usability and new features.

I would like to be able to use it for my other business - and I'm sure I will in future if the feature set keeps growing!

Saul

Greenwood Cinema Rentals review

Bewertet am 22.1.2024

It allows us to function in the film equipment rental industry, with assurance over our stock and inventory.

It can occasionally lag, leading to issues with scanning or quote building.

Erica
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Non-Existent Customer Service

Bewertet am 7.9.2023

I hate waiting 4+ hours for some bot to respond in an email that doesn't even answer my questions. Then I'm still stuck without an answer and lost time.

It's nice to have an online store, but it would be nicer if it all worked right.

There is no way to contact a person when you need help. Customer Service is definitely lacking and could use some improvements.

Brian
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Streamlined efficiency: A comprehensive review of Booqable

Bewertet am 18.11.2023

I love Booqable. It offers everything I needed to take my rental business to the next level at a reasonable price.

Pricing as well as their booking and payment system.

At first there was only one theme for their website builder. Now there is many more options!

Eric
  • Branche: Sport

Good value for money

Bewertet am 2.2.2024

It is big and overwhelming in the beginning, but once you take the time to dig into the matter it soon becomes clear the possibilities are complete and abundant. They do exactlty what you need, once configured

Very complete possibilities to set up the pricing method of choice and make that applicable to any product. Good overview of reservations, customers and agenda. Very good options to select and view reservations. Excellent templates for creating e-mail templates and use these to inform customers of changes to reservations.

It takes a bit of time to get to know terminology around pricing structure and pick-up times. But that can be expected with such a complex matter. Missing the possibilities to create report templates for e.g. a customized pick-up report.

Walter

Great Platform

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

Overall very positive. Support has been pretty quick to help.

Overall very positive. Support has been pretty quick to help.

I like how I can manage my trailer rental and party rental on one platform.

I would like to have better options on the deposits. Some items I want a required amount regardless what else is rented.

Kaleb
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Love Booqable for my Bounce House Rental Company

Bewertet am 4.1.2024

Great, love using it, will put it even more to use once summer shows up!

Great, love using it, will put it even more to use once summer shows up!

It's clean, easy to use, user friendly, and does everything I need.

The website builder was a little challenging because i couldn't add custom stuff i needed.

Bounce Rental Solutions
israel

Best Rental Management Sytem

Bewertet am 26.12.2023

best rental management system. very easy to use and learn.

there is no filter by date using an android device and computer device but in apple device it can filter by dates

Bri
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The solution I've been looking. for!

Bewertet am 2.2.2024

I love that booqable allows a way for my guests to automatically rent my campervans. I can set up duration periods so they have to rent for at least 3 days and with the booking system I can easily block dates the van is not available. I also love that they have so many custom features like a checkbox at the checkout for the agreement and lots of ways to customize the product pages.

While the website pages are all templated with custom blocks, the layout is a bit clunky and I can't really change that.

Anthony
Anthony

Booqable Makes Our Business Possible

Bewertet am 20.12.2023

I love how everything is integrated, it saves me time and keeps all of my customer and reservation info in one place.

It is a bit expensive, but it is definitely worth it.

John

Just use Booqable.

Bewertet am 5.10.2022

Booqable is scalable for no matter the business plan you have. Simple inventory up to running an online shop. If its only part of your business or your core, you can utilize it at any level. It's clean, runs great, and is easy to use. This teamed with their outstanding customer service leads to a great product.

I think this is the simplest, most user-friendly product you can use. What I love the most is that this software doesn't take up too much time or effort to use. They make everything plug and play and in lots of situations, turnkey. I work as a cinematographer and use the software for tracking my equipment, building quotes, and some small rentals to colleagues, but I don't want the mess of running a rental house. Booqable makes it easy to do all I need without the major time investment. If you want to get into the details, go for it, but if you want simple item tracking/webshop/inventory, it's great. Also, the customer service has always been top notch, and I have been a user for years and never had an issue.

I would say my only con is there could be a cleaner calendar view, and the app needs a little work, I wish I could send quotes from the app itself instead of having to go to the desktop site.

sevDesk und Rentman

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Booqable

It checked all the boxes I needed and the price was great.
Erik
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It seems as though Booqable was custom made for our business!

Bewertet am 30.12.2022

Amazing, attentive support. Makes us feel and look organized.

Amazing, attentive support. Makes us feel and look organized.

Booqable ensures that we never double book canoes, shuttles, guides or gear. It lets us see the everything very clearly as well as apply specific items to clients. For example, we can say canoe #12 will be rented to John Doe. We need this feature because our gear is constantly being pulled out of use for maintenance so we need to be able to apply specific units to customers. Booqable was the only software that allowed us to do this.

The App for tablets and phones is not usable.

Donald
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Eau Claire E-Bike Rental

Bewertet am 4.5.2023

We needed to set up a website for our E-Bike rental service very quickly, and Booqable allowed us to do that. They offer a full website builder, or embeddable code snippets to place on your own website for people to choose the rental date, products, pricing tiers, etc. As a web developer, when I first got access to their trial version I knew right away that this is the platform we should choose. Their product design, craftsmanship, and attention to detail shows that it's made by professionals who care deeply about the customer experience.

As a web developer I appreciate how refined, well-designed, and easy-to-use Booqable's website dashboard system is. They thought of everything. There are settings to control every aspect of equipment rental that we could ever need. The system is intuitive to use out-of-the-box, I could figure out most of it on my own. And when I needed help, their support team has been responsive and helpful.

Promo code functionality is not offered on their basic pricing tier.

TimeTap, Acuity Scheduling, Checkfront, Picktime und FareHarbor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Booqable

Booqable's user interface is superior, they thought of everything. It's intuitive, powerful, well designed, and offers exactly what we need and more. FareHarbor was also good, but the deciding factor was that Booqable offered a free trial to get in and start using it.
Simon

Booqable for Video and Audio Equipment Rental

Bewertet am 3.5.2022

Booqable made our workflow a lot easier than before. It is incredible easy to learn and gives you some nice, really good features like pricing templates or rulesets. We tested a lot of other rental software and there is nothing quite like booqable which gives you the most basic tools you need to handle your business.

Looks good, easy to use, fast and to the point. At the moment it is by far the best and cleanest solution for digital inventory and rental management. It is cloud based and you can access it in every moment. The support of Booqable is incredible fast and very helpfull!

The fact that the layouting and customisation of the invoices and other documents still feel a bit behind compared to other features.

Rentman

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Booqable

Rentman has the better document customisation for your company, but it focuses more on event companys. Also the workaround how you create and organise your order seemed a bit too much for our needs. Booqable is the cleaner and easier to use option in our opinion, even if we still miss some features.
Jessica
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Party Llama Rentals Review

Bewertet am 1.3.2023

Amazing experience as Booqable has cool features that saves you time! Such as email templates, saving customers information, etc.

Extremely happy using Booqable as a software. It is easy to use! There are quick responses for any question. Quotes and Invoices are easy to send. It provides with all customers information! Would recommend this software to others.

Something that would be helpful to have in this software is to make a feature on the Booqable app or website on a mobile device to charge cards on file.

Wanny
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Outstanding rental product

Bewertet am 27.2.2023

We improved our quality in service. No more paper and a great online visibility

We improved our quality in service. No more paper and a great online visibility

Before to start with Booqable we tested others software, but no one of them can be easily managed as Booqable. You can set up a product with many variations and have a template email for every rental status. Then we integrate easily in our website.

I think the next improvement step should be the Kiosk mode for the in store rental process.

RENTALL und Odoo

Warum Booqable gewählt wurde

No more active

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Booqable

We chose Booqable because with less price we had many others features included compared to the other softwares. Then this product is strictly related with our activity.
Sarah

So glad I switched !

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

I switched to Booqable to save some money. Our last software system was more expensive and only allowed for a certain amount of inventory. I needed to add inventory to our business and this was going to increase the price. I am so glad I found Booqable. It is so affordable and even thought it is missing a couple of features compared to the other site I actually prefer it overall and for less money!!!

It is pleasing to the eye and easy to use. It does everything that I need it to do at an affordable price. My business is seasonal so I also like the fact that you can put your account on hold in the off season.

It would be great if there was a way to add a damage waiver option that was a percentage of the order total and easy to remove if the customer didn’t want to pay it. Right now I have it set up as a tax which works but if they don’t want to apply it to their order it is a little annoying to remove. They also cannot do it themselves from the online store. I also wish Booqable would calculate the travel fee, however it is simple to add a line to the quote for this I just have to calculate it myself. This also isn’t added when customers order online and I have to add it for them.

Kaylee
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly, great price & great customer service!

Bewertet am 9.11.2021

I am able to fully customize Booqable to fit our particular needs! It was very simple to learn and use.

I loved that this software offered an instant free trial, I was able to figure most of the software out within 30 min. Any questions along the way are always answered by a representative that explains in full detail. I am not a very technology savvy person and I had no trouble figuring things out. I love this software and couldn't run our equipment rental business without it. Another perk is that you have to choice of renewing month to month. You aren't stuck paying for a full year if you end up not liking it.

I debated using it for a long time because I could not fully figure out the connection with Stripe and how all that worked. The communication with stripe was not good in the beginning (before I had an account). I didn't know if I needed a POS and which one would fit our needs. I bit the bullet and subscribed not knowing a lot of things but the relationship with stripe is a breeze and they are great to help with any questions. I actually ended up buying a different software (before I bought booqable) because of the uncertainty with Stripe, now I'm paying for 2 softwares but only using booqable because it is so much better!

Andreas
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Stellar Solution for Small Businesses with Excellent Support and User-Friendly Mobile Ap

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

In conclusion, Booqable is a five-star solution that has greatly benefited my small business over the past three years. The outstanding customer support, affordability, and user-friendly mobile app have made managing reservations and overseeing operations much more streamlined. Whether you prefer the desktop version or opt for the mobile app, Booqable offers a comprehensive and reliable solution for small businesses. I highly recommend Booqable to any small business owner looking for a rental management system with excellent support and a user-friendly mobile experience.

affordability, easy to use, the help system with instruction videos, support

I don't want it to become more complex, but would like more pricing flexibility,

Twice Commerce

flexibility and affordability
Ulrika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service and easy to use!

Bewertet am 15.12.2020

It is great and would highly recommend it! Well priced for the functionality, genuine customer service and easy to use. It's also the sort of place I'd like to work if I was in the right country :)

1. It just works and is easy/intuitive to use
2. Integrates seamlessly with Weebly website
3. The customer service is best in class, the chat is right there, and it's a handful of knowledgeable and helpful team members who are there often instantly or within a few hours with a personalised response. you're really chatting with someone with a vested interest in the business and get to know them by name. Oh and they actually help fixing the issue too, most of the time :)
4. Regular software updates that actually make a difference, based on customer feedback

There are some glitches and business rules that doesn't quite suit how we work, especially around quoting and invoice creation. I'd like a bit more flexibility here.

Would like to see integration with other website providers too, as I picked Weebly only because it worked so well with Booqable (and it really does), but now I'm subject to the functionality in Weebly.

It would also be good with add on packs for reporting, analytics or other functionality for smaller businesses without needing to upgrade to fullblown corporate membership. I'm a small business but have a lot going on, but can't justify going to the upper pricing to get the bundles and other extras.

Mark
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use platform with countless customizations

Bewertet am 13.10.2023

The platform is constantly evolving and adding new elements. Our dealings with client support have been outstanding and super fast handling of any issues we encounter. Really enjoyed customizing the platform for our organization's needs and training and onboarding were seamless.

The platform is easy to configure and has many customizable elements to fit our business needs. We required a product that could be totally customized for our organization in both English and French, allowing us to use our own phrases and labels. Love that we can use our own domain, and customize outgoing emails and follow-ups. The platform also keeps track of clients and detects possible duplicates.

Although the product can accommodate custom pages to add, the design and customization of these additional pages are limited. However, for the price and features, this is still an outstanding platform.

Sarah
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Booqable is essential for my small business

Bewertet am 4.4.2023

Booqable is an essential product / tool for my (small) event hire business located on Waiheke Island, NZ. It has made the customer ordering process and inventory management of my stock seamless from the initial customer interaction to delivery. Customers can order directly through my website where booqable sits in the backend, I then check inventory levels, and confirm back to them with a quote from the system. I get a lot of last minute orders so it is essential that I know how much stock I have on hand at any one time. The documents produced by booqable are very professional and elevate the look of my small business. I couldn't run my business without it!

I use Xero for billing and all accounting functions, so it would be great if booqable orders could be fed into Xero for billing. It would save some double inputting.

Dean
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Incomplete

Bewertet am 17.10.2018

I am in Canada. Booqable is in the Netherlands. If you are not online with them by 10am, it is the end of the day for them and you wait for the next day. I asked about this and was told it was a small team and be patient. Some chat inquiries, even during the normal business hours for them, can take a hours to get a reply. It seems to me that they either have too few people for the business they have, or there are too many issues with the app and everyone needs support all the time. In the end, after months of work, I had to cancel and start again with another app.

The idea of what this software can do is appealing.. it seems to include all the features needed for a clean integration with Shopify, for example. The online booking and payment capture is slick and simple.

Unfortunately, this app is simply not fully functional, and the discovery of that came at a very high price. My application involved listing products for rent, setting up the pricing, time frames, images, descriptions, etc. Then it went live, and only then (3 months of work) did I learn that the client interface is incomplete, and does not work. Essentially, each online order would need to be manually edited and reworked, so the value of the automation is completely lost. Clients cannot create an account, and I cannot therefore define their deposit parameters, or any parameters. This means your best clients are subject to the same strict rules that your first-time clients are, and there is no way around it. I was told that updates are in the works, but I asked why these features would appear in the app if in reality they were not operational. The reply is that we are working on it... next year, it should be better. Next year? Show me a business that pays full rate, gets partial service, and is prepared to just hang on to "next year" as the time frame for completion...

Taylor
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great software thats always evolving to meet customer needs

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

The booqable team are amazingly helpful and the product functions well almost all the time, very minimal down/maintenance so software is always ready to use. I love that they are always improving the product and look forward to seeing some of my suggestions eventually implemented to the system

I love that I can manage my inventory, raise invoices/quotes, take payments, and send automated/templated emails all through booqable, and that its online order function can be embedded within my existing website.

I would like for my customers to pick option to pay deposit only or full payment at checkout, currently you have to apply one option only.I would like the start and return dates to automatically be removed if the order contains consumables/retail only (no hire).I would like to see more report options like total sales, export sales (without the need for an additional plug in such as xero)Id like to be able to attach documents/files to a booqable email from my desktopI would like for more functions that are available on desktop to be available in the app version.

Sabrina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and would highly recommend

Bewertet am 25.5.2023

Overall for the ease of use and it's 95% effectiveness and accuracy with bookings as well as being able to quickly and efficiently manage a high volume of bookings, the system is fantastic.

Booqable is so easy to use and easy to navigate which makes training new staff or encouraging customers to book online an easy task. It's integration into my website also makes this easy and great for regular updates.

Occasionally the system can glitch particularly at times of upgrades. We have had a few occasions of double bookings and products reverting back to "allowing shortage" even though this option was never selected.