BombBomb

Rodger
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Phenomenal Product!!!

Bewertet am 18.4.2018

Bomb Bomb has helped me enhance my retention rate with my current agents, as well we grown to the seventh fastest Remax in the State of Florida and I tribute a fair amount of that to move the bomb bomb experience.

Sometimes integration is challenging with social media. However recently they have made it slightly easier to work through.

Kristy
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Why I've Stuck With Bombbomb For My Marketing for Over 10 Years!

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

You don't stay with a company for 10 years if they aren't doing something right! In 2012, I searched high and low for a video email platform. When I found Bombbomb, I was amazed. They continue to make improvements on the user interface and the options. They integrate seamlessly into Gmail as well as Chrome. They are easy to use and their customer service is just fantastic.
When you have a question, the customer service person will send you a video email walking you through whatever they are helping with. It's so cool.

It's very user friendly. A few years ago they made a huge UI upgrade from the old layout. While I like having control over html code, most average people don't. They did what people wanted. But tech support taught me a trick so I can go back and do it the old way, when I want. The software integrates with other programs I use, such as my CRM, Google sheets & other autoresponders.
I love that I can host all of my videos there and I can password protect them for control. I can even customize the video hosting page or I can put a video into an email.
I can see when an email is opened, whether or not the video was clicked on or watched and see how far into the video they watched. This works great for calling people right when they see my marketing. They think it's a coincidence -- they don't know I can spy on them!
I like that every email also has it's own URL, so it can look like a web page. It's so easy.

The one thing I don't like is the code that I get to embed. I often have to use a YouTube video for embedding if they don't accept Bombbomb's code. It may just be me, and I'll be calling support to find out how to get around it.
I also don't like that emails don't have folders. They do have tags, which they see as the same thing. I wish I could put emails into folders and close them, so I only see what's currently relevant.

Leigh Ann
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Served its purpose back in the day. Currently out of date. Better options out there.

Bewertet am 13.1.2022

It was ok, but not great. There are just way better options out there for the same price.

I liked having all of my email marketing and contacts in one place. I also liked being able to have email and landing pages.

It's not user friendly, and building a template is very difficult to do. There aren't a lot of font options, and it's just easier to insert pictures and backgrounds in other services. Bomb Bomb isn't worth the headache.

Michael

Easy to Use!

Bewertet am 20.10.2022

I use it regularly and have had great luck using it and great response from clients

Super simple to use to record and share videos, including screen shares and via text or email.

Calls to action could use some work. They exist, but I don't find them intuitive

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Easy of use
Billy
Billy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great concept, but felt limited.

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

If you know what you’re doing, then it’s a great product. There are plenty of products in this space, so you may want to check out all the other options to find one that works. If you don’t need to edit your videos, and are great at recording on the fly, then this is a great option. It’s quick, and easy on that sense.

I like that they have a great self help guide in learning the do’s and dont’s with video emails. It’s pretty simple to be able to create a video on the fly from a computer and also mobile. The analytics also help a ton to know who has seen your video, and also how many times they have seen it.

The editing features are limited and some of the video guides are old so some things aren’t the same when viewing the current version. There’s no phone number to get live help, and everything seems to revolve around support tickets that don’t get answered right away.

John S.
John S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Phenomenal product and easy to use. So many capabilities I am yet to experience and that is...

Bewertet am 18.4.2018

Very simple to use, love the mobile app and the tracking capability is phenomenal. The open rate is much higher than traditional email

Custom templates once designed are hard to modify on my own, the ability to share directly with social media is difficult for me

Terri
Terri

I have used this for over a year - wow!

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Very good response rate.

Very good response rate.

My emails get opened and I get responses. People actually tell me how much they appreciate getting emails this way.

That so far it won't integrate with Infusion Soft. I would love it to connect with my Infusion Soft database.

Mark
Mark

Excellent Video Email Program

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

This program is EXCELLENT! The option to use video email is the way of the future and this company is on the cutting edge of this. The integration with gmail is seamless and it doesn't get dropped into spam!

We wish there were a few more options for the payment levels. We are right in between payment levels and could use a option in the middle before total customization.

Dr. Ian
Dr. Ian

BombBomb has paid for itself many times over. It is one of the best marketing pieces I have.

Bewertet am 20.4.2018

$$$

$$$

Bombbomb is very easy to use. It has a dramatic impact on my prospects. It is very effective and very inexpensive to implement. I highly recommend this program. Video is becoming more and more important.

My computer RAM can't keep up with some of the features. Mobile app has fewer features than the desktop.

Mike
Mike
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I do training for the loan originators and we are seeing great success with bomb bomb

ease of communications

ease of communications

the ease of use, the screen share and the videos in outlook that have been added are great.
this has increase our people usage

I find no faults with the software all is great and there are no least at this time. I wish that we could talk to a support person rather than having to email, but they are always quick to respond.

Winston
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

On the Go video creation that can be easily share to everyone and watch.

Bewertet am 9.11.2022

Creating a video with Bombomb is very easy and fast. That being said, you can save a lot of time with less hassle experience.

Videos can be created using browser, a camera, or an existing video. All created videos will also create thumbnails automatically. It provides statistics to know how may watched and if the video was successfully received or failed delivery.

Pricing may not be affordable for some. Features may be limited but can be integrated with other platforms but will involve a fee.

Ali
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A change to the marketing game!

Bewertet am 29.5.2022

Overall BombBomb is great! It makes email marketing campaigns easy and much more successful. People are able to make the connections of your name and your face which improves marketing returns tenfold. It is also helpful to screen record tutorials for clients to provide support. The system is streamlined and straightforward. I highly recommend it and it integrated with my CRM (CHIME) seamlessly.

This makes it easy for you to connect with clients and out a face to the name with marketing campaigns.

There are not any aspects that are difficult to implement. It is straight forward and easy to use.

Monika
Monika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Incredible platform for Real Estate Agents - Should Be Used By All!

Bewertet am 12.7.2018

Personal connection with clients with technology. In my business, where our company's footprint is across several states, I don't have the chance to meet each one of our agents in person. By having this platform, I am able to connect with the agents via video which makes a world of a difference!

1. Customer Service is INCREDIBLE! If you have solid customer service, it makes all the world of a difference.
2. All the functionality with the platform is great - videos in emails, CRM, automations, tracking, and more...if you want to improve your Real Estate business, this tool will help you differentiate yourself from the others.
3. Easy to use! I love being able to create different templates and making mine unique, but also having the option of using the pre-populated templates too.
4. Integration is phenomenal! It's so wonderful to be able to integrate it with so many other platforms and systems.

Price is definitely a little steep when looking at it initially. If you use it to its fullest capacity, I think it's well worth your investment.

Duaine
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

BombBomb for Insurance Agents

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

This is great tool to use to introduce yourself to clients old and new. You can easily explain and answer your clients questions and help them make buying decisions.

This could use some more Call To Action buttons.

Juan Ramon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Juan's The BombBomb

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

Overall, very smooth experience.

Overall, very smooth experience.

This product is very easy to use; I use it nearly everyday to send out prospecting videos and also to submit offers to other agents.

For a while I was stuck trying to figure out how to access all the videos I have recorded. But after some back & forth communication with customer support, I was able to log in and can now manage my recorded videos.

Becca
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

BombBomb is....well, the BOMB!

Bewertet am 3.3.2020

BombBomb is amazing, and it makes doing candidate outreach so fun and personal.

BombBomb is amazing, and it makes doing candidate outreach so fun and personal.

In the recruitment industry, it feels like everyone is always trying to be the most innovative, or provide the most value, or give you the leg up on competition in any way possible. BombBomb does all of the above. It's probably one of the coolest softwares I've used for innovative outreach to passive candidates. You can literally record and send personalized videos to them! Everyone in the recruiting world knows that more personalized effort gets more return on investment, and sending lengthy messages doesn't always work. In the age of instant gratification, a candidate can press play on a video you made specifically for them and get all the info they need directly from you in a "face-to-face" kind of way. It's pretty astounding.

Customizing the emails in which you include videos can be a bit of a difficult task. Basically, the software provides templates for your usage that you can drop your personalized videos into. It starts to get frustrating if you want to move the video, change the content, or edit the formatting at all.

Matthew
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good way to send bulk video email. Not easy to use the anyway but defaults.

Bewertet am 5.9.2018

We're sending out email to small (70-200) groups of subscribers. It works but its a PITA to get right and seems to be impossible to set the defaults you want.

Makes sending bulk email possible. Lets you add images, if you can figure out how to bypass the defaults.

Interface is difficult unless you use it the way BombBomb thinks you should. Use an image instead of a video? Have fun! Don't want video replies or social media? Better learn to track down the boxes to uncheck. Want to set a title? Learn to paste because you'll have to put it in three of four different places. Want to send a corrected email? Better do it business hours weekdays so you can contact support when they "hold it for review." (Oh, and don't count on the correction getting out anytime soon.

Lisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Used to sent potential renters virtual tours.

Bewertet am 20.6.2018

Great to link and send a video

Great to link and send a video

We used this software to send potential renters a virtual tour of our apartments. The video links were simple and easy to send and for the user to click on and view.

It was difficult to upload a video to the site because it had to be a specific size. It also had a monthly charge that other sites don't use.

Bas
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

We LOVE BombBomb!

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Happy clients and a quicker way to reply to e-mail!

Happy clients and a quicker way to reply to e-mail!

It's so quick and easy to send videos to our clients from the GMail application and it's much appreciated by our clients.

Nothing major... sometimes the uploading of the video can be a bit slow, but that can be due to the network connection too.

MacKenzie
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

BombBomb Review

Bewertet am 21.1.2020

Overall, my experience was good with BombBomb, I just didn’t feel it was as easy to use now that I have switched to VipeCloud. I feel more comfortable suggesting vipecloud to my new consultants.

I liked the video aspect on this service and being able to send live videos so my consultants could see me live.

I didn’t think BombBomb was easy to use. When I would have new consultants come in to my company and want to sign up for this service I felt it was hard to explain to them how to use it.

Melissa
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Great way to stand out

Bewertet am 13.11.2021

I like how I send email with video. Its a great way to stick out! You can customize your email and even had your logo.

What I like the least is that I cant add clients emails multiple times i can only do one at a time.

Renee
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great for Real Estate

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

This has been a great program to send short videos to Clients all throughout the home buying and selling process; we use it for an introduction, to explain what happens next, to explain inspections and appraisals, and to congratulate Clients on their closing.

BombBomb makes it easy to keep your face in front of your Clients during the entire home buying and selling process. This is great in a world where a lot of business communication is by email or via text message.

The drawback to BombBomb is that it's video, and people worry about what they look like on camera. It takes awhile to be comfortable on camera and to realize it's okay to be human.

John
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Really good. Does what it sayd

Bewertet am 9.9.2021

Very satisfied. Solid product.

Very satisfied. Solid product.

Leader in this space and always have great features

Competition is at a more friendly price point

Juli
Juli
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

BombBomb rocks!

Bewertet am 25.9.2018

Great way to create super easy videos for marketing, etc. Even has an app you can use on your phone.

Takes time to set up your templates but worth the time.

mike
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bombbomb has helped us build a community that helps needy children and families.

Bewertet am 18.4.2018

Easy to use and helpful to our cause. Customer support is simply the best. Affective in helping us reach our goals and also to raise necessary funds to do what we do- help needy children in our city.

It works and has helped us raise funds in order to serve 1,664 needy children in our community in just 15 months!

Sometimes our large group videos are not received. It seems they go right into the trash bin for emails. We need to improve the stats on our end of how many people actually open up the video.