Ovatu

Jimmy
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Ovatu Gives Me Time To Do Medicine

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

I recommend it to all my graduating students who go into running their own clinics. The product is great, the customer service is great - it would be silly not to use this program to run your clinic.

Ovatu is amazing. It makes managing bookings a snap and is very user friendly. With the option for me to book in patients or for patients to use the mini site as well as options of emailing campaigns, sms reminders and even taking payment. It is the only way I would want to run my clinic as it has been the smoothest system I've had the pleasure of using in the last 5 years (at other clinics and my own). It is also worth mentioning that the tech support and customer service are phenomenal. The Ovatu team really cares for their customers and are always on hand to assist with any problem I have had.

The minisite was a bit of a nightmare to set up (I have zero tech ability) but with the new updated site and also the constant customer support - this soon became one of the best features of Ovatu.

Diane
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Your the best

Bewertet am 31.7.2020

Absolutely fantastic. I really could not ask for more, they have answered everything I asked and went above and beyond to help me when I just didn’t get something. The site is easy to use once you mastered it. They are friendly, are very professional and I love this software the cost for one member of staff is not bad at all for what you get.

This software has everything I need and use for me as a self employed user of Ovatu. When I first started a couple of years or so ago I only used parts of the software and I gained my confidence through the staff members to use the software more, I don’t use everything but maybe I will further down the line. The whole setup is just perfect they seem to have thought of everything.

Nothing is difficult when you know how on this site but I am not technically minded so I had to ask many questions.

David

Brilliant! I'm a voice teacher who has been using Ovatu since June 2012. It has everything I...

Bewertet am 3.8.2017

Customer rep. responds to software issues so promptly. I've never had to wait more than a few hours to get a reply.

rachael

Love working with ovatu

Bewertet am 17.5.2019

My overall all experience is great I could not run my business without this product.

Working with Ovatu has made my job so much easier. I have multiple employees some renters some commission this makes it easy to see what employee I need to keep track of. Keeping track of daily money and product sales is very easy and helps me with taxes and book keeping. My clients love the online booking option and use it all the time. I travel for large parties and can take the program with me any where. Being able to see schedules right from my phone lets me see my books are full and money is coming in when I’m not in the shop. The price is amazing other booking products cost hundreds of dollars. Every time we need to add an employee the process is very quick and easy for them to learn. I’m so glad I found Ovatu.

I would like to be able to print receipts

Tom
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Far and away the best booking software for a hairdresser and their clients,

Bewertet am 2.8.2017

Ovatu has provided the means for my independent small business to flourish above and beyond expectations.

The best thing about Ovatu is that clients actually use it. They speak of how easy , simple, and straightforward it is to engage with. These are individuals aged 17 to 71 from all different technological eras. This says something about the design and implementation. The biggest compliment to it's interface is that throughout the booking process, a client doesn't have to leave the experience to verify their email (and then re-log in). They see a booking, enter their details, and they are done. Customer support has always been stellar. High marks all around.

Would like to have certain elements (specifically on screen instructions during the booking process) be personalised. Would like to see the review system was better integrated with Google review guidelines.

Richard
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great experience from beginning until now, easy set up and transfer over, great training and...

Bewertet am 2.8.2017

The online booking is a great feature and ever growing area of our business. Very customer friendly and integrates well in the system. It's more simpler than other systems to use, streamlined to suit rather than having features that aren't really relevant or will increase bottom line value. Having sms reminder cost built into the pricing structure reveals more of what the actual costs of using are rather than having continual add on cost to the service. Reports again are streamlined as to what is relevant but able to be adapted to in more depth accounting and business summary. The new quick sale and re-book feature works well

The appointment diary view is a bit small on my browser view but is better on a larger screen so not really a problem. Booking and changing breaks in the appointment diary is a bit of a faf admittedly but just probably more so because of changing from another system which in this area was easier but did not include so many of the better features of Ovatu. Bar-code scanning with a bar-code scanner would be better for me from using in a browser but realise many use the apple app of which I don't use apple.

Cat

Streamlined my business! Been a loyal user for 4 year now and could never go back!

Bewertet am 2.8.2017

Very user friendly , I picked it up right away, no tricky learning curve.
Super easy to customise by adding your services and prices etc and not too time consuming either.
Excellent reminder system, sends out reminder email 48hrs before to minimise no shows.
Easy to view scheduling
I love that the IPhone version can be used offline to take bookings etc then automatically syncs up when it has signal
easy to store client information
excellent customer service, very quick to reply and have always answered all my questions and solved all my issues within days if not hours,

annoying that the google compatible version doesn't seem as advanced, wanted to upgrade to the Google pixel phone but the Ovatu app wasn't as good so had to stick to iPhone

Rachel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best business decision I've ever made - for two different companies!

Bewertet am 4.8.2017

Fully customizable, easy to add services, tons of automated marketing, and the ability to send SMS messages. My guests rave about the ease of use for online booking integration, and I recommend the platform consistently. My contractors can view their schedules over a wide range of mobile devices and tablets, and have no syncing issues. Well done, Ovatu.

*So far* inability to integrate with Square. I prefer it to Stripe, which does the job in the intervening period, and I've been advised that Square may be in the works. Also, no customer service phone number / a significant (up to a day or more) delay in getting answers for issues when working through Facebook messenger. Thankfully, help isn't really needed much because it's such a stable, easy platform.

Karen

Extremely happy I found this APP for my business

Bewertet am 14.8.2017

I am able to run my business on my phone! Even when I bump into a client at the gym, I am able to book their appointment using my phone. Great App. Great product. Thank you!

Ease of use : Very easy to navigate the app. I love the reporting. Easy to see my profit for the day. I also get a quick response from customer support. My client enjoy receiving their reminders.

I find it easier booking clients using the app on my phone than on my computer. Too many boxes to click through before I can place the booking. I don't like the way the date is set out that I need to confirm a booking next to each time. Sometime it pushes times out to eg: 2:05pm instead of 2pm. It would be easier to put in a time at the top of the booking instead of scrolling down to find the time. Hope this makes sense!

Thashna
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great experience but improvement needed

A work interactive booking system and accounting for business

A work interactive booking system and accounting for business

Accessibility anytime anywhere
Patient appointment reminder messages.

Can't look at specific lists by the touch of button.
No Active Birthday reminder for the practitioner.
Keeps deleting the discounts after they have been set.
Have to open the appointment to see names as sometimes hidden in 10 minute slots on the mobile app.
Can't add pics via mobile app to marketing emails as photos on phone incompatible.

Andrea
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

It just gets better and better

Bewertet am 29.7.2020

Excellent

Excellent

Economical, cloud based, works like 2 members of staff. I use it on my MAC, iPhone and iPad. The update releases just get better and better and looks seriously clean and easy to navigate. They respond very quickly with queries too.
Clients can book 24/7 it has full functionality too love love love it!
Now with the improved waitlist option its even better. I can develop my own consent forms which are sent when a client books online.

There is nothing at all I do not like. Ive been with this company for many years now and as they grow and develop the product it gets better and better.

Gemma

Great System

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

Loved the system, I have only stopped now due to a Pivot in my business due to the closures over the past 12 months.

The fact I could keep everything in one place. I could link a payment method and email customers direct.

Took me a little getting used to when I changed over but I enjoyed using it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Acuity Scheduling und Fresha

Warum Ovatu gewählt wurde

Liked the look of what Ovatu could do and it was recommended by my business coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ovatu

Thought it was best suited to my business.
jordan
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Amazing!

Bewertet am 30.6.2020

PERFECT

PERFECT

So pleased I decided to go with ovatu! Not only are the staff so helpful and fast at replying to emails, but the details you can set on the booking system is amazing, for example I can set certain treatments to only be booked during certain days and times by using the recourse option, which might I add no other online booking system has! You can literally tailor every detail to how you want it! The only thing I regret is I did not sign up sooner and feel guilty of all the family time I have missed out on as a result of booking my own diary!
THANK YOU!

The only thing I feel could be added is the option to automatically send out cancellation appointments for a longer period of 1 week.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Scedule

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ovatu

The recourse option
Lisa

My business is more successful Due to My personalised booking system, Ovatu

Bewertet am 2.8.2017

I have personalised the app for my Beauty Salon, allowing for all therapists, treatments, time allocation and costs to be added, making business run smoother! Clients all receive automatic appointment booking confirmations, reminders and any changes made to date or time, via email and/or text which saves a lot of manual time. Has made my "no" shows" a thing of the past! Ovstu is really easy to add new data and information as needed, very user friendly! Ovatu is really efficient and does everything I need it to.

Andrea

Excellent service, I'd recommend to any small business salon owner!

Bewertet am 2.8.2017

It's easy to use and it is dependable. Anytime I've ever had a question or needed support, their people have been VERY responsive. Last year at tax time I had spent hours on something that I messed up, and their IT people were able to fix my problem within a couple of hours. I was so incredibly relieved. Shortly after, there was a small change in the software that made it easier to not make the mistake I was making. They truly care about improving the software and want to help you succeed!

Kim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant service, almost 24/7 care. The system works perfectly for me.

Bewertet am 2.8.2017

I really like how attentive the support team are. The system works really well, simple to use and navigate but when you dig deeper, there are so many more uses for the system, like reporting, tracking sale etc. You can use it simply as a diary or a way to run your whole business.

The only issue we ever have is if staff don't sync their phones and the bookings don't show on everyone's phones or iPads. This is completely user error so cannot be blamed on the system!

Lisa

Excellent system

More bookings from online customers
Less no shows as it has a great reminders system
Great to...

More bookings from online customers
Less no shows as it has a great reminders system
Great to capture deposits
Easy to track employee performance

Great reporting
Ovatu You app
So many great features and functions at a great price for small businessess

Only set to weekly roster , fortnightly would help us greatly
Waitlist feature is great but if it had an automated reply feature to the customers when appointments became available that they requested it would be a great help

• Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Faultless service

Bewertet am 18.5.2019

Less cancellations, easy appointment entering and most importantly my customers like it.

Allows me to run my driving school business with ease. Just enter the booking on the flexible calendar then Appointments are taken care of with customer reminders and confirmations, which virtually brings cancellations down to zero.
Customers can even book or reschedule online. Taking payments is easy too.

Nothing to dislike about this product.

Nikolas
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

me,my partner and my customers live with it 24/7. Is that enough?

Bewertet am 2.8.2017

Value for money. Easy to use. A lot of features to integrate with customers. Book OnLine. Reports.

Value for money for ALL these features the app is giving us. The easy way/steps for customers to book OnLine and be informed.

Perhaps some features/filters more to be come in reports tab just to have easily and fully the option to dig and help us in data analysis.
the option to have in my language (Greek) the SMS

Katrina
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Love love love these guys!! They go above and beyond! Always easy to reach and deal with.

Bewertet am 2.8.2017

Easy to use & always evolving. Love that you can use it if your offline. Is o e of the best I have trailed and used.

Can't think of any. Perhaps more couloir options for treatment categories? Would like option to use themes in the background and Birthday pop ups & loyalty points per price views on client booking on the description so you can see it as soon as you open in the mornings & we don't miss them.

Raine
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best booking system I’ve ever used

Bewertet am 12.9.2018

Highly recommend!

Highly recommend!
Even when there were slight hiccups for me setting it up, customer service (I have dealt with where amazing!) cleared it up so fast.
Best value you’ll find!

Love it!
Very user friendly and whenever you need clarification, customer support is readily available to you

Email notifications to customers could be “fancier”.
I’m just reaching for something here because it’s requiring me to lol

• Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Ovatu has been a wonderful asset to my business. It's easy to use for me and for my clients.

Bewertet am 2.8.2017

It helps me schedule my clients and keep track of lessons and payments.

It helps me schedule my clients and keep track of lessons and payments.

I like that it works consistently well. I have had no real problems. When I have had a small problem or was unsure of how to do something, the customer service has been good and fast.

I use it for scheduling golf lessons. I wish that it had some features that made scheduling groups easier.

Verena
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An easy scheduling app we use it for our monile crane business

Easy convenient scheduling keeps our business running smoothly

Easy convenient scheduling keeps our business running smoothly

Simple layout simple job entry without having to enter quotes. Easy employee use so everyone knows what is booked for the next day

Needs some adaptation for mobile house call style bookings but works well enough. Can only edit customers on computer not devices but again not a major problem

Donna

Brilliant experience using Ovatu in the last 3 years

Bewertet am 28.4.2018

The flexibility of use. It's capable of doing SO much and I'm always finding new ways to utilise it in my business

I cannot add more than 1 default week. I work on a 2 week rota with different hours every fortnight, it would be great to be able to add a second default week so that I didn't have to do this manually

Laura
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ovatu is easy and reliable

Bewertet am 3.8.2017

I do not have to personally remind my clients of their appointments. I have my schedule with me at all times.

I use it for my salon. I can send a reminder automatically/ ovatu is reasonable in cost and very user friendly.

You cannot schedule weekly automatically any longer. The program used to be much easier for rescheduling.