Ovatu Manager

Absolutely Amazing!

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 17.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cant recommend enough! Works seamlessly, super reliable, clients love the online booking, but most of all the team are great! They have helped me out no end, nothing is too much trouble and they obviously realise no two businesses are the same, features have been tweaked to suit me.

Brilliant features!

Forms are super helpful especially when they automatically send out!

Online booking is great, I love how it integrates into my website seamlessly.

Gap minimiser is wonderful too!

It would be easier if we could select multiple services to make a change ie buffer times or resources.

Melanie P.
Branche: Gastgewerbe

Fantastic Product Fantastic Service

Bewertet am 7.7.2020

Love it!

I love the fact that no sooner do I think I wish I could ..... that I get an update saying the exact thing I was thinking about is now available! Ovatu is very client aware, it is looking for the solution just as you have identified the issue - and on the rate times I need help other than online ( generally me being dim) the customer service is the absolute best. Really glad I moved from Schedul to Ovatu best decision.

I am yet to find something I don’t like.

Lisa C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Would be so much better if reports didn't show everything booked in. Just cashed off sales.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's easier than paper. But I would consider changing if a better one was available.

SMS and email confirmations
Storage function for client details and notes.
Email sent to clients confirming booking date and time.

Mobile app not scrolling up when you book. Lack of ability to use it to input outgoings, not simple for clients to book, wait list doesn't work on app and the last minute appointments section is very poor.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 2.0/10

Will C.
Branche: Pharmazeutika

What an Awesome Product

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 7.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The support team have been totally awesome, they imported all my old appointments from my old system, so i have full client history. Always responded sometimes within minuets. Amazing team. Well done.

This software makes my life bliss. It has such advanced rules I can set for appointments, e.g. I can allow a a service type to be booked only at given times frames, that can be different each day, then on top of that, it works out what digital forms to send at a set time prior, and then goes a step further to pop up a form on the time of the appointment for staff to fill in. Customer love the booking site, the ease of use, the slick interface.

The form designer is a bit clunky, and needs to support pictures, and some better layout options, but I did find it responds to HTML tags so made the best I can.

Tami O.

My Virtual Assistant!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience has been really positive. The support staff are quite simply excellent, nothing seems too much trouble, they are always quick to respond and very polite.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] all deserve a special mention for all of the above. It really does make a difference as a lot of companies have good products but are let down by their aftercare service which sadly is all we then associate them with. Ovatu are different their passion and knowledge of their product is excellent.

This software is super easy to use and manage. Once it has been setup it pretty much runs itself which gives me time to get on with my business. The online booking feature leaves me free to treat clients without having to spend time taking calls or replying to emails. My clients love the reminder service and ease of use. I integrate with Stripe and Paypal so my booking and checking out process is seamless. I love the fact that everything is digital and I am 100% paperless and compliant for GDPR.

There isn't anything I dislike about the software. I would like to see some integration of accounting software to make tax and end of year a little easier. It would be ideal if this could be an all in one package. I would also like to see an option to sell products as well as services through the booking process. The software already holds my stock data so this would certainly be a benefit as all sales would be handled in one area.

Nicki W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Ovatu Manager - the best booking software ever!

Bewertet am 10.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience right from the start of using Ovatu Manager has been superb. The support team and their after sales service is amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
in particular has been so very helpful. Everyone needs a [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
in their lives that's for sure! So quick at getting back to me, always solving my queries - recently wanted to send different messages to different sets of clients and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as always, gave me a quick and easy solution enabling me to find out yet another great feature of this wonderful product. Thank you so much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] You are a credit to Ovatu Manager.

I love everything about this product! It is the lifeline of my business. The booking reminders that are sent automatically are brilliant and certainly saves cancellations. It is so easy to use. Keeping all my customers updated, birthday reminders (nice touch), the way I can see at a glance the different treatments I have booked each day, being so user-friendly on my phone and laptop is essential.

There isn't anything I dislike about this software. It certainly ticks all the boxes for me and my business.

Diane L.

Your the best

Bewertet am 31.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Absolutely fantastic. I really could not ask for more, they have answered everything I asked and went above and beyond to help me when I just didn’t get something. The site is easy to use once you mastered it. They are friendly, are very professional and I love this software the cost for one member of staff is not bad at all for what you get.

This software has everything I need and use for me as a self employed user of Ovatu. When I first started a couple of years or so ago I only used parts of the software and I gained my confidence through the staff members to use the software more, I don’t use everything but maybe I will further down the line. The whole setup is just perfect they seem to have thought of everything.

Nothing is difficult when you know how on this site but I am not technically minded so I had to ask many questions.

Jack H.

Excellent Booking Software For Small Businesses

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ovatu has been a great tool for my business in managing bookings and providing reminders to customers. Once set up it works really well, but you have to ensure the databases and diaries are well maintained. I tried the product sales pages as well but ended up not using these although I'm sure if set up properly these would be a great resource too. Ovatu also has some clever ways of marketing your services to your customers too and allows you to target specific demographics to optimise your message. The cost compared to other similar systems is fantastic and as mentioned all support and training provided is excellent.

Easy to use booking facility.
Automated reminders reduce number of missed appointments.
Integration with website and Facebook page.
Ability to send group emails to different customers depending on demographic or tags.

Bit tricky to set up (although their support is very good if you get stuck).
Must be well maintained and kept up to date or can get a bit messy.
Card payment system integration could be improved.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Jordan L.
Branche: Einzelhandel

Amazing!

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 30.6.2020

PERFECT

So pleased I decided to go with ovatu! Not only are the staff so helpful and fast at replying to emails, but the details you can set on the booking system is amazing, for example I can set certain treatments to only be booked during certain days and times by using the recourse option, which might I add no other online booking system has! You can literally tailor every detail to how you want it! The only thing I regret is I did not sign up sooner and feel guilty of all the family time I have missed out on as a result of booking my own diary!
THANK YOU!

The only thing I feel could be added is the option to automatically send out cancellation appointments for a longer period of 1 week.

Andrea B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It just gets better and better

Bewertet am 29.7.2020

Excellent

Economical, cloud based, works like 2 members of staff. I use it on my MAC, iPhone and iPad. The update releases just get better and better and looks seriously clean and easy to navigate. They respond very quickly with queries too.
Clients can book 24/7 it has full functionality too love love love it!
Now with the improved waitlist option its even better. I can develop my own consent forms which are sent when a client books online.

There is nothing at all I do not like. Ive been with this company for many years now and as they grow and develop the product it gets better and better.

Anna S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Ovatu's stellar customer service is the cherry on top of a wonderful online scheduling program.

Bewertet am 6.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Love, love, LOVE Ovatu's customer service! I've received responses back as quickly as within a few minutes, but always within a day, even given our 14 hour time zone difference. I was born before personal computers existed (!), and I don't find these programs intuitive, but cust support rep and his crew have been nothing but welcoming and patient with each of my many questions. They are also very open to requests for improvements, and have made small program tweaks for me right away on a couple of occasions.

Once I got the scheduler integrated into my website, I rarely need to interact with my clients before they come in for their appointments! I've had more than a few clients mention that they selected my business precisely because they COULD schedule online, without any phone tag delays. Clients really appreciate the email and text message appointment reminders, too (and I appreciate the lack of no-shows), and I love the automatic birthday reminder and review solicitation email follow-ups.

The pricing is very affordable and, for everything that is included, is a bargain. I cannot recommend Ovatu enough. I am an extremely satisfied and very happy customer!

If I knew more about computers/coding, I think there are more features I could take advantage of. It took me a while to understand that there are some things that can't be done on the app and need to be done on the pc, although this is gradually changing. I'll sometimes see verbage on a form that doesn't make any sense to the layperson in me, but if I send in an inquiry to Customer Service, I get a clear answer.

Serina V.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Ovatu is the reason my company functions so easily in a paperless system! I absolutely love Ovatu!

Bewertet am 30.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ovatu literally allows me to run my company. It is an affordable price for a small business like my own and I cannot recommend it highly enough! Even though there are a few little tweaks I'd like to see in the future, they are small when compared to all of the benefits I receive from the product in general. I am a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and run my own company solo. Many NTP students are working to get their private practices off the ground and I always, always recommend using Ovatu for their schedule and invoicing needs. It's great! I had spent months searching for a program like this and when I found Ovatu, I never looked back! Thanks for a great program!!

I absolutely love how all of my most used items are contained in one place! Extremely flexible schedule, invoicing, appointment reminders, client reviews, online scheduling - it's fantastic. I spent so much less time going back-and-forth for scheduling with most of my clients because they can very easily add themselves to my schedule through my website. I can open up the Ovatu app on my smart phone and easily check my schedule for updates. Fantastic! I recommend Ovatu to everyone and couldn't be happier with customer service as they are always polite and prompt returning my questions.

There are only 2 areas in which I think Ovatu could be tweaked:

1) adding in some way to track a few more types of expenses to reflect on the bottom line for revenue (items such as rent, insurance, payroll cost, etc. which is a little bit more of a job for accounting software) to give a more accurate overall picture in the Reports section.

2) An improved note-taking system to allow for a little bit more flexibility.
I'd love to have a way to store private SOAP notes after each consultation that can include PDF attachments or diagrams, and, at the same time, another section of semi-public notes (between me and that particular client only - through their log-in) that clients can log-in and see through the mini-site which would contain recommendations for them to complete between appointments.

Suzanne T.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A great addition to my business. Has freed up my time significantly. Best of all my patients love it

Bewertet am 5.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of client use. Significant reduction in time spent on the phone. Integration with payment system prevents no shows. Continual development and improvement of the software. Tech support is fantastic. Adaptable

Invoicing and receipts: It would be great if the send invoice or receipt option on the app included the full business header complete with tax numbers etc. At the moment, in order for the receipts or invoices to have enough information on them for taxation purposes, I have to login to my account on my computer, find the customer, select the appointment individually, open full sale, select print, select view full sale, select open pdf in my Preview application and then email each sale individually from Preview.

Many of my patients request receipts at the end of a course of treatment so they can claim from their insurers. At the moment I can only send them individual receipts, which means I may have to send up to 10 emails per person if they had 10 treatments. It's time consuming and can't be done during clinic time. It would be great to be able to send one email for a date range that has all their payments, itemisation of sales and all my business header and tax info.

It would be great to be able to get more specific Waitlist info from patients i.e specific dates and times e.g Jo Bloggs waitlists for Tues morning, Wed after 5pm, Thursday 1-3pm

Melanie S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I refer all my coworkers to ovatu! It makes life easier & gives me peace of mind.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Organization, peace of mind, back up storage

Having the option to send reminder texts/emails to clients is such a life-saver ! If I had to spend all my time after work texting & reminding people I would be exhausted. It is so nice knowing that a personalized reminder is always sent on time to them so that I don't have to! I also love the feature to save their formulas or pictures of my client's hair. The re-book feature is also great! No more counting weeks on a calendar, just hit 6 weeks and it tells you to the day where that is. I also love that everything is BACKED up! I had a phone crash on me years ago with all of my client's formulas and info on it, that was awful, never again!

A few things I've noticed that could be tweaked are, on the app it doesn't say the month in the header and when rebooking or looking ahead for an appointment it would be nice to know right away which month it is. Also, not sure if this is available & maybe I haven't utilized it yet but it would nice to have a report of which clients haven't made an appointment in (insert time requirement i.e. 12 weeks) and be able to send specifically those clients a personalized "we miss you, here's %10 off" message. Something along those lines.

Leanna B.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Ovatu makes my business better

Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I would think some of the benefits that I have received from having Ovatu, is just a breakdown of everything you do how many you do how much you’ve done how much you’ve made, and your time and exactly how much time you have left exactly how much time you have in between people,

I love the fact that I can login from anywhere no matter if I lose my phone my tablet my computer crashes etc., I can login from anywhere in the world or any device and check my appointments no matter what they cannot be lost. I love the fact that I can put in my prices I love the fact that it’s color-coded, and it will give me a detailed description and how much I’m making that week how much I have made in the past breakdown every single category and how many I’ve done and how many I have made doing that from years ago. I’ve had this for many many years and I am still a huge fan,it’s very affordable also.

I think the only con would be that it takes just a little bit more time than you normally would to make an appointment but the rewards in the end or so so worth it.

Jimmy L.

Ovatu Gives Me Time To Do Medicine

Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I recommend it to all my graduating students who go into running their own clinics. The product is great, the customer service is great - it would be silly not to use this program to run your clinic.

Ovatu is amazing. It makes managing bookings a snap and is very user friendly. With the option for me to book in patients or for patients to use the mini site as well as options of emailing campaigns, sms reminders and even taking payment. It is the only way I would want to run my clinic as it has been the smoothest system I've had the pleasure of using in the last 5 years (at other clinics and my own). It is also worth mentioning that the tech support and customer service are phenomenal. The Ovatu team really cares for their customers and are always on hand to assist with any problem I have had.

The minisite was a bit of a nightmare to set up (I have zero tech ability) but with the new updated site and also the constant customer support - this soon became one of the best features of Ovatu.

Rachael D.
Branche: Kosmetik

Love working with ovatu

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall all experience is great I could not run my business without this product.

Working with Ovatu has made my job so much easier. I have multiple employees some renters some commission this makes it easy to see what employee I need to keep track of. Keeping track of daily money and product sales is very easy and helps me with taxes and book keeping. My clients love the online booking option and use it all the time. I travel for large parties and can take the program with me any where. Being able to see schedules right from my phone lets me see my books are full and money is coming in when I’m not in the shop. The price is amazing other booking products cost hundreds of dollars. Every time we need to add an employee the process is very quick and easy for them to learn. I’m so glad I found Ovatu.

I would like to be able to print receipts

Tom Z.
Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Far and away the best booking software for a hairdresser and their clients,

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ovatu has provided the means for my independent small business to flourish above and beyond expectations.

The best thing about Ovatu is that clients actually use it. They speak of how easy , simple, and straightforward it is to engage with. These are individuals aged 17 to 71 from all different technological eras. This says something about the design and implementation. The biggest compliment to it's interface is that throughout the booking process, a client doesn't have to leave the experience to verify their email (and then re-log in). They see a booking, enter their details, and they are done. Customer support has always been stellar. High marks all around.

Would like to have certain elements (specifically on screen instructions during the booking process) be personalised. Would like to see the review system was better integrated with Google review guidelines.

Richard H.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great experience from beginning until now, easy set up and transfer over, great training and support

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The online booking is a great feature and ever growing area of our business. Very customer friendly and integrates well in the system. It's more simpler than other systems to use, streamlined to suit rather than having features that aren't really relevant or will increase bottom line value. Having sms reminder cost built into the pricing structure reveals more of what the actual costs of using are rather than having continual add on cost to the service. Reports again are streamlined as to what is relevant but able to be adapted to in more depth accounting and business summary. The new quick sale and re-book feature works well

The appointment diary view is a bit small on my browser view but is better on a larger screen so not really a problem. Booking and changing breaks in the appointment diary is a bit of a faf admittedly but just probably more so because of changing from another system which in this area was easier but did not include so many of the better features of Ovatu. Bar-code scanning with a bar-code scanner would be better for me from using in a browser but realise many use the apple app of which I don't use apple.

Cat E.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Streamlined my business! Been a loyal user for 4 year now and could never go back!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very user friendly , I picked it up right away, no tricky learning curve.
Super easy to customise by adding your services and prices etc and not too time consuming either.
Excellent reminder system, sends out reminder email 48hrs before to minimise no shows.
Easy to view scheduling
I love that the IPhone version can be used offline to take bookings etc then automatically syncs up when it has signal
easy to store client information
excellent customer service, very quick to reply and have always answered all my questions and solved all my issues within days if not hours,

annoying that the google compatible version doesn't seem as advanced, wanted to upgrade to the Google pixel phone but the Ovatu app wasn't as good so had to stick to iPhone

Rachel P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best business decision I've ever made - for two different companies!

Bewertet am 4.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fully customizable, easy to add services, tons of automated marketing, and the ability to send SMS messages. My guests rave about the ease of use for online booking integration, and I recommend the platform consistently. My contractors can view their schedules over a wide range of mobile devices and tablets, and have no syncing issues. Well done, Ovatu.

*So far* inability to integrate with Square. I prefer it to Stripe, which does the job in the intervening period, and I've been advised that Square may be in the works. Also, no customer service phone number / a significant (up to a day or more) delay in getting answers for issues when working through Facebook messenger. Thankfully, help isn't really needed much because it's such a stable, easy platform.

Karen S.

Extremely happy I found this APP for my business

Bewertet am 14.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am able to run my business on my phone! Even when I bump into a client at the gym, I am able to book their appointment using my phone. Great App. Great product. Thank you!

Ease of use : Very easy to navigate the app. I love the reporting. Easy to see my profit for the day. I also get a quick response from customer support. My client enjoy receiving their reminders.

I find it easier booking clients using the app on my phone than on my computer. Too many boxes to click through before I can place the booking. I don't like the way the date is set out that I need to confirm a booking next to each time. Sometime it pushes times out to eg: 2:05pm instead of 2pm. It would be easier to put in a time at the top of the booking instead of scrolling down to find the time. Hope this makes sense!

Debbie C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Seriously outstanding support (and the product is great too!)

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.1.2020

Awesome!

It is easy to use and logical, however the stand out feature that prompts me to write this review is the people in the support team. There are help tutorials for everything but when I can't see the wood from the trees, they are quick to respond in live chat, or email and essentially stay patient and professional when they must honestly want to bang their heads against a brick wall, when I have clearly missed something simple or made an obvious error I couldn't see. Last night I suggested a change (one of my finer moments!) and within a few hours they had actually implemented it - and I appreciate so much a) that they were still listening and b) implemented it! as it will greatly benefit the experience of my clients. I was so pleased I told my husband said "omg how much did you pay them, or do you pay them for their software - where on earth do you get that sort of service these days!"

So thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and anyone else who has helped this switch from my previous provider! you are all legends!

Not a lot at all, and the one thing that could be improved they did!

Samantha C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I have been using Ovatu for a few years now and would be lost without it.

Bewertet am 3.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is extremely easy to set up. Even if you are not good with computers the step by step guides are really easy to follow and the support online and over the phone is amazing!! It makes life so much easier as customers can book their own appointments online rather than messaging back and forward trying to organise a time that suits both of us. Customers are never waiting for me to get back to them as they can see everything they need to online and I can enjoy my days off. Also the new app is brilliant!!

Only bad thing about it is that it charges for sending texts to customers. If there was a way for it to link up to my own network provider and use my own allowance then it would be perfect.

Claire R.
Branche: Kosmetik
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great software for my busy salon, easy to use & EXCELLENT customer service!!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Makes bookings a breeze and my customers love it!!

I love the simplicity of uploading, changing, tweaking my salon services. It's pretty self explanatory but, I have used the customer service call line a few times and always rectified my issue with tricky complicated (to me as I'm not tech savvy!) Problems and it's never an issue.
My staff can also use the software with ease and my customers regularly tell me what a great addition online booking is with ovatu- life can be hectic but thanks to ovatu you can book with ease 24/7. It takes some of the stress out of running my busy salon

If you could see your daily revenue on a mobile device- iPhone -then it would be perfect. As I generally chop and change between my iPad where you can see the revenue at the top right of the screen