Branche: Unternehmensberatung
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy team networking without having to give out your personal line!

Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall we love Crew. It does exactly what we need by creating a networking chat group filled with competitive friendly banter. We have a sales team with a relatively high turnover so it would be nearly impossible to have a consistent group text message (adding and deleting people often). This keeps it easy to add people to our organization and, best of all, no one has to give out their personal cellphone numbers - keeping personal and work life separate! It has also been a great place to keep frequently used reference sheets like cost of goods lists and other files reps may need in the field, you can quickly find these at a glance using the "Team Files" feature. Adding and confirming or completing tasks is simple and helps our staff stay on top of pressing issues or clients that need to be followed up on.

- Easy to add and delete new users
- Simple to use
- Networking within a team or organization without having to give out your personal phone number
- Great functionality for "rewarding" team members for a job well done
- Free version includes ability to add team files, resources, and tasks
- Assign tasks to specific users
- Group and direct messaging

Could be organized a little better. The layout and main "Chat" tab shows all of your conversations and resources - but it mixes them in order of most recent without an option to organize them differently. This gets a little messy when you have direct messages among Team Files, Tasks, and "Everyone" chat groups.

Adam W.
Branche: Gastgewerbe
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fanatastic Tool For Part-Time Staff Schedules & Communication

Bewertet am 29.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have loved using Crew! I used it in managing a library staff with varied hours, guaranteed shifts, shift changes and more. I have deployed it with my current venture of managing cleaning schedules/responsibilities with staff members for short term rental properties. It has worked great!

Crew is a great software/app for managing part-time staff with varied schedules and responsibilities. Super easy deployment, versatility in how your structure the communication portals and makes schedule switching functional.

Crew is not a robust tool that solves every situation or use case. Some area could be flushed out or you have to develop your own situational workflow to compensate for things. However, the good outweighs the limitations and if they tried to solve for every situation it would simply be another robust and complicated tool that becomes out-priced for how it would be used.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Jill H.
Branche: Tierarzt

Amazing!

Bewertet am 9.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This makes communicating fun at work. Doctors can take pictures of animals in treatment and do rounds with each other without being there in person. Awesome!

Everyone doesn’t have to clutter up their phone with the phone numbers of all the employees. We are able to add everyone, create groups and text back and forth through the app. We need this with this era. The more communication the better.

Not much. Love all the capabilities. Would be great to have chats organized more.

Katelyn M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Simple communication program with employees

Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I feel indifferent to Crew. I'm not actively looking to change but if I found something that seemed like it may work better I would be willing to switch.

It is easy to send a mass text to all of my staff and we are able to send announcements to everyone quickly. It makes communicating simple information to everyone quickly and effectively.

I have to mute many of the conversations because I get notifications when everyone responds. Not sure if there is a way to turn off sound notifications but I've looked and haven't found anything.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Jessica E.
Branche: Unterhaltung

Staff Scheduling in a Breeze

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Crew was a godsend when we found it. We had been attempting to get by with scheduling using a variety of calendar methods, but Crew took the place of all of them quickly and easily. We can schedule our events and allow staff to request them. We can use the software to set up meetings and to chat with staff if needed. And the support team is just a chat away within the software if you ever need them.

Sometimes it's clunky to switch between companies. There are some features that have been slow to roll out.

Kari D.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Highly recommend!

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My company has used Crew for a long time now. It’s great to have all of our company communications in one place. Highly useful tool.

I’d like more support from customer service in how to fully optimize the software.

Brandi B.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Mit Google übersetzen

Crew keep my crew connected!

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's so easy to use and keep the whole crew connected and communicating.

The portion of the app designed to help create the CREW schedule is not as user friendly as I had hoped.

Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great For Scheduling

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The app makes it extremely easy to schedule my team for their shifts, as well as sending updates and notifications. The app stores employee availability for easy access and reference.

Constant notification to purchase full app, and customer service asking if i need help using, this becomes tiresome and overbearing at times.

Ron J.
Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Team uses the Crew Messaging App

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Crew Messaging App is not just for work. Any organization can use these features.

You do not need to know telephone numbers of the other people you communicate with in order to use the app.

Like any new technology, there are imperfections, but every new version gets better.

Kari D.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Love it

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It’s easy to communicate with employees using crew. Having a group chat is simple and then having private messages are easy.

They have default groups that have created that have created some confusion.

Branche: Essen & Trinken

Handy app for coworkers

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sometimes it is difficult to get everyone's number at work - but your boss has everyone's number and can connect coworkers via crew. It's an excellent route for shift coverage, a place to ask questions if you're at work and no one there knows the answer, for distributing the schedule, for general camaraderie and ideas. Keeps people's number private too.

I don't have any complaints about the software. Crew has some built in messages to try and get people to utilize certain functions that look a little messy in the feed. The calendar might be a bit superfluous - seems like a lot of extra work to upload all the info there. We don't use it, we just use pictures for schedules and things.

Bridgitte T.

First time user

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that we can communicate with all employees and we get group messages

I don't like that we get group messages when it should be chat messages but I think that is a user issue

Amber P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Wow! Ease of use! So much help from Crew support! Great for communication!

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Communication! No more texting everyone individually. Easy to use, don't have to explain much to new people.

So far nothing really. Need to get a few features I've recommended but that will be worked on in the future I'm sure

Kelly S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Crew is an amazing addition to our team communication

Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is so easy to use. If you have questions, all you have to do is contact them or get answers on the app itself.
My crew loves the ability to mass message when needed. They love the fact that we can post a schedule

Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

We use Crew to coordinate cleaning shifts for a yoga studio.

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love using Crew to be able to chat with fellow cleaners and get my shifts covered/pick up shifts. I was not on the app for my first month or so, and I absolutely love not having to bother the woman who organizes the shift, every time I have a conflict. It is especially useful for us because we clean alone and I have yet to meet another cleaner.

No ones shift schedule is available to view on the app. It would be useful to see my schedule along with everyone else's somewhere in the app. Also, I would like to turn on notifications ONLY when my shifts are covered or the other cleaner approves my request for a shift. I do not need to know what is going on in the chat all the time, but I also do not want to constantly have to check the app to make sure someone has covered my shift.

Jennifer G.

I love Crew!

Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

10/10 would recommend for any business needing a way to communicate with coworkers or employees without blowing up text messages and giving out phone numbers

It's really useful and amazing to me! very user friendly and easy to organize! I also like that it's separate from your actual phone

Absolutely nothing. I love it. I can't think of any improvements necessary. Amazing and 10/10 rating.

Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Crew

Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This works alright as a free software, but it certainly doesn't have the overall capabilities to be your only scheduling software for any complex industry.

Crew is great for messaging employees, and especially for sending out mass announcements.

It's a little difficult to use for scheduling when there are various job roles and departments. It also is notorious among staff for sending way too many annoying notifications.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Sadie L.
Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great communication app!

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it was great! A great, easy to use communication source.

I loved how I could easily make an announcement to my team and that they all wouldn’t be able to reply.

I wish I could delete the chat feature. We wanted to use the app purely for announcements. Group chats are too much to handle.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Jay S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent means of team communications

Bewertet am 10.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love how easy the software is to use for communicating with other crew members. It's quick and effective and linking your number allows for quick access

My only complaint would be that here and there I won't get notifications through the app and I miss important messages

Melanie G.
Branche: Gastgewerbe
Mit Google übersetzen

Great for scheduling and a group messaging with work team.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love that we're able to send out staff-wide alerts and updated without sharing personal phone numbers. Scheduling feature is easy to read and great functionality.

Navigating the dashboard is a bit clunky with quickly looking at the schedule.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Thomas B.
Mit Google übersetzen

My military unit uses this to disseminate non-secure information to team

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I love most about this application is that it is a mobile-friendly application that is available to you on the go. It literally gives me the power to pass information on to hundreds of people at the same time with just a tap of a button

What I don't like is that there is no way of known if an individual has received and/or read the notification. It would be cool if there was an indication next to each contact to let you know if they saw the msg.

Laura S.
Mit Google übersetzen

I'm using this to contact a group of volunteers for a ministry team, it's easier than just using SMS

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Team is already in a group, so I can send an email to everyone, or just pull out a few people that I need

Had to figure it out on my own, didn't have great instructions after initial set-up. I'm still trying to figure out how to change a phone number on one person.

Yasseen T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Used it for my team to message.

Bewertet am 1.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Has an announcement tab which is amazing that only admins can send meesages, also it has an option for managing shifts.

Free version isn't that good compared to the Payed one, which is a bit expensive for a start up or a small organisation.