ExakTime

ExakTime

Web-based time and attendance tracking for mobile workforces

4.2/5 (149 Bewertungen)
Ashley D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use. Basic functions but work well for what my company needs for time tracking purposes.

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Works well with many different jobs, job locations, and different cost codes. This software works well on both the admin side and the employee side. It is simple enough for employees to use on their own without much explanation.

The field reports section could use some work. I love the ability to write field notes, but sometimes there are errors or delayed notes. Also, if the employee doesn't "log in" to a field note correctly you cannot go back and find it once deleted from notes overall section. However, this is not a deal breaker for the product.

Hi Ashley,

It is good to hear that the straightforward approach of our mobile app has made it easy for your employees to use. Thank you for your review, we love to get feedback from our customers!

Aimee K.
Mit Google übersetzen

From the moment we started using this software, we were saving money.

Bewertet am 1.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saves time and money from start to finish.

The GPS locator showed when an employee was not at the location. When they attempted to punch in for work before they even left their house, the system would flag it red and the employee would have to be truthful. This was an important aspect to saving our company money. When you have 40 employees and several of them are making upwards or more and they are punching in for an extra 15-30 minutes daily, it makes a large difference. It also made job costing a breeze. Instead of spending several hours job costing a big job weekly, a few selections in the report screen and there is a complete breakdown within just a couple of minutes. This was an excellent money and time saver aspect of the program. Also, being able to just hit a few buttons and transfer all the time records to my accounting software for payroll is a miraculous thing for me. Instead of spending hours on time records for payroll, a couple of minutes and there it is, ready to go. On the accounting side of the program, just the money saved in time alone, paid for the program in all actuality.

If the employee turns off the GPS locator on their mobile device, they can beat the system. It is overall a great program.

Vince R.

We're loving it!

Bewertet am 30.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This move to the web has made things a lot better, and the support has been fantastic!! The live chat and response time/efficiency of the support team has made things far easier for our entire team!!

tracks time well
bread crumbs

would like geotraker to continue to run as long as ppl are punched in even if they close the app
would like a few more customization options, but pretty good overall

Jessica C.
Mit Google übersetzen

75% of the time I really enjoy exaktime. The other 25% of the time I have problems with it.

Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really like being able to track hours and records, and run customized reports. I also like that we don't have to bring the clocks in to collect the hours.

The thing I like least about the software is the updates. Every time it updates, another problem is created. I am not a person who gets frustrated easily, but after years of bad experiences with customer support I tend to get frustrated easily when I have to talk to them. We usually run into problems while doing payroll, and then we have to wait for them to call us back. After they call back I have to spend a couple hours on the phone trying to troubleshoot the problem, at the most inconvenient time. We purchased the software in 2011, and so we know how it works and what reports are available because we have been using the same functions and reports for years. If something breaks and I call in to support I am frequently told that has never been an option and if it was than it was a flaw in the program, or that we have been doing things wrong and we shouldn't be doing our payroll the way we are doing it.

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for giving us your valuable feedback. I am going to be passing it along to our product support teams so that they can work on making improvements based off of your feedback.

Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Good Software that needs improvements

Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use this software for my husbands small business. Overall, it's good value for the price, but definitely needs improvements. It has all needed for us functions: creating locations, clocking in and out, GPS.

It has all functions needed for our business: creating locations, clocking in and out, GPS. recent conversion to a cloud was a good change since it can be accessed from anywhere.

It's not very intuitive in use, doesn't always identifies locations correctly. It took us a while to figure out how to download timesheets in Excel format, and when I tried emailing the customer support, I got no response.

Hello,

We'd like to thank you for your honest feedback. It is always nice to see that the switch to a cloud based system makes things easier for companies to use. In the future if you have any questions or need assistance with anything, give us a call at 888-788-8463 so that one of our reps can assist you. Thank you again!

Ruby C.

Life changer!

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used to get hundreds of time cards a week and now I audit and track my guys through this software, I can not recommend it enough!

The instant access to the guys time and location. and the maps on the sitehub are a life saver! no more printing 50 maps every morning!

Report sorting. there are only predefined sorting options I would like to be able to sort by any field I want. I get around it by downloading them into excel however it would be nice not to have to do that.

Geof J.
Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Review by a user and not a company

Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It does help keep track of time and automate time date collection

It is clunky and slow. When you start to enter time it sits through a "receiving" process that can take several minutes while you wait for it to be ready for you. When task switching it sometimes does the same. There should be an option to turn off time for a task other than exiting out completely or using the meal break - sometimes you need to stop timekeeping for a period. I end up using the meal break several times a day for this which ends up showing excessive breaks but it is better than exiting out completely each time. At the end of the day as a user the app slows me down and can be quite aggravating.

Hello Geof,

We appreciate your honest feedback and are glad that it has helped keep better track of your employees time. If you'd like some assistance in perhaps making some systems changes to how you reflect meal breaks within the system to possibly speed up your process, please give us a call at 888-788-8463 so that we can have one of our techs assist you. We tried pulling up your account information using your name but could not find you as an active customer in our system and we would like to assist you with this. Thank you again for your feedback.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Jorge Y.
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent time keeping tool.

Bewertet am 25.6.2018

Payroll is simplified.

Very easy set up, features are very convenient and precise. Employees enjoy the convenience and payroll becomes a breeze.

Not many bad things about this product, perhaps GPS accuracy can be tweak a bit but I thin k that may have deal with devices being used on as well.

Hey Jorge!

Thanks for the review. We love to hear that our services make payroll a much easier process for people. Glad to hear its become a breeze!

Elizabeth C.

Pros & Cons on virtual Time Clock

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are still in a learning phase on this program so it's hard to give an comprehensive review

App is easy to download, setup and use. I like that you can see at a glance all the job locations and where the employees are clocked in at any given time.

I don't like that the employees can force close the app which dismantles the option for geotracking. Also, not everyone remembers to log out at the end of the day. I would like to see a pop-up reminder after they clock out to do this.

Hello Elizabeth,

Thank you very much for your honest review. We like to hear that the app is easy to use so that employees are not spending a majority of their day trying to figure out how to clock in. While a pop up reminder is not an available option at this time, we'd love to have one of our techs go over the best ways to review the time records so that you can be made aware when an employee has forgotten to clock out. Feel free to give us a call at 888-788-8463 so that we can have a tech assist you.

Steve M.
Mit Google übersetzen

So far, the software has been very effective with very few, if any, issues.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time is seamlessly imported into our payroll/accounting software which makes payroll a click of a button.

Some of the time editing can be tedious. For example, if an entire crew has a time issue, you have to fix each individual separately.

Hello Steve,

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the ease and simplicity of our software and how much easier it has made your payroll process. Thanks for the review!

Shana H.
Mit Google übersetzen

The updates have been better, and faster. This makes payroll a lot easier and keeps employees honest

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that you are able to leave comments on the actual timecards, it saves a lot of time from the field notes. I also like that you can see where the employees are clocking in and out from. I wish it would automatically ask them .. "Why are you clocking in here outside of the geotracker" so that they have to answer or say it was a mistake and they meant to clock out earlier. I also like all the different security settings.

The part that I least like about it is that when I am adjusting the time records, it can be very slow. Also, there are way too many report options and it is hard to figure out the right one you want and it takes too long.

Hello Shana,

Thank you for your review. We are constantly working to make updates to our services so that we can better serve our customers so we are glad to hear that you have been enjoying some of our latest updates.

Lindsay M.
Mit Google übersetzen

We've used the hornets and the mobile app and both are great!

Bewertet am 8.8.2017

Speeds up payroll.

Time Summit is pretty easy to use and it has really helped speed up the payroll process. Each employee clocks in themselves on their iPhone/iPad and I really love the GeoFence option that shows where they clocked in/out. The customer service is AMAZING. I've had to call a few times and the help is always outstanding.

Setup for the mobile app requires some work on the office end. I wish the setup code didn't change so frequently. I also wish the verification email didn't expire so quickly. I have to constantly resend the verification emails to employees. I'm not a huge fan of the new internet based Time Summit. It doesn't save/update well and I have to click Save a few times and then switch to another employee for it to calculate correctly.

Michael B.

ExakTime Reivew

Bewertet am 30.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using the ExakTime system for a number of years. Our old way of keeping time records was having the guys write their daily times on timecards. At the end of our two week payroll, I would have to add up all the hours, which was very time consuming. Besides that, I felt like most of the guys were rounding their times to the next 15 minutes each way in their favor. By using the new system of ExakTime, we have reduced the amount of "fluff" time on each of our employees times. Another huge aspect of this system that we benefit from is for our Time and Material jobs. Its very easy to run a report at the end of the job and tally the exact time we spent on that particular job. I love the new upgrade with having our own website to log onto from any computer, tablet or mobile device. I'd recommend, and have, this software to anyone in the construction field!

The old system was slow running on my computer.

Vaibhav M.
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Review for ExakTime

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its a great application and it has all good features and hence prevents delays and errors.

1. Its an excellent tool to track time
2. Its quick as it saves lots of time
3.As it provides real time data hence there is no possibility of errors and hence its accurate and reliable
4.Its secured, accurate and easy to use features results in no issues with payments.

1.The use of app draws around 14% of the battery per day
2.To use it one needs to wait until job numbers are set up from office.

Hello Vaibhav,

Thank you for your honest feedback on our system and mobile application. It is good to hear that it has saved you time and work hours when it comes to your payroll.

Shana H.
Mit Google übersetzen

I love ExakTime, it takes a bit off of my work load!

Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Not having to change hours to decimals by myself!

I love viewing the reports, and how each paycheck is already set to our pay period. I also like the field notes area, I wish we could save the field notes, and when they are accidently deleted, to be able to retrieve them some how.

When I am creating a location and need to add a cost code that's not already in the system, it is a pain to have to back out of the location and go in to the cost code page, I wish I could add a cost code on the fly while creating a new job location! I would also like to delete and clean up old cost codes I wont use again, instead of just making them inactive.

Mackenzie S.

ExakCare Renewal

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 23.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I called inquiring an ExakCare Renewal e-mail we had received. Jeremy was very helpful in explaining the prorated amounts per Hornet as well as updating our account information as we have recently moved to a new location.

It is mostly user-friendly and even when I come across certain components I have trouble with, calling the customer service line usually does the trick!

Only one thing I've come across where I have a hard time with the software is obtaining original clock-in/clock-out times once they've been edited. This is minimal and we've created a process where there is no need to locate the original times, but an easier way to access the original employee's time card with clock-in/clock-out times would be great!

Graham B.
Mit Google übersetzen

It's very easy to log in and see who is where, and what they are doing

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Quickly knowing who is where, and sycning records to QB

The interface is easy to use. I like the simplicity of adjusting time and making changes. For the most part the user interface is intuitive. The crew seems to like the independence and simplicity. For instance, if someone is picking up at a lumber yard to start the day they can clock in there, rather than waiting til they get the job site and using a hornet. Before they had to beg me to adjust their time...which was hard to remember. Everyone often forgot, but just a quick photo plus the geotracker component and I can see that they were, indeed, at the lumber yard.

There is a very big con, which is the lag time that occurs when using Linx software to move the Time Summit data into QB. When everything was l hard-drive based this was a seemless interface. Now, with the Linx being hard drive based and the Time being web based I have interminable delays. It's very very frustrating. There are other related problems too, such as before if I checked a box for time, but synced or uploaded to a different company, then the time would not go through. Now, the time goes through and gets put into QB for the wrong company. It's a problem.

Lisa L.

Fairly Simple to Use

Bewertet am 3.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I like the system. I would like to see more versatility in the reports. There are tons of data recorded but not accessible. I would also like to see the data entry screens more compatible with traditional typist skills, specifically not having to take hands off the keyboard to move the cursor with the mouse.

It's easy to use and offers multiple ways for employees to record their time.

Data entry screens require mouse and keyboard use instead of allowing straight keyboard typing.

Jessica G.
Mit Google übersetzen

ExakTime provides excellent data, reports, and payroll streamlining.

Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love having the time clocking details on a daily basis with excellent reporting capabilities. Being able to open several windows to simultaneously review the time card, Field Notes, Map Tool, and reports to verify time records is so helpful. I love the interactive maps and color coded icons in the time card details.

The online system has periods of very slow processing, which can be frustrating and inefficient. I don't often have to call into customer service with a technical question, but when I do, having to wait for technical support to call me back is also an efficiency challenge.

Mike M.
Mit Google übersetzen

we use it for our commercial roofing construction company.

Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the fact that it allows us the ability to clock in with ether cell phones for our service crews or onsite job clocks for our production crews.

We struggle with the reporting and separating of the jobs and tasks. our technicians in the service will work on several jobs through out the day and travel between each. our production crews will be on a single project working on several different tasks the difficulty is in getting reports to project managers.

Hello Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. I am glad that our mobile app has made clocking in easier for your crews.

Rachel J.
Branche: Metallabbau

Best Time Tracking Solution

Bewertet am 23.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have had the mobile time app for about 2 years now and absolutely love it. Have tried at least 3 other time keeping apps, some are free and some have very minimal cost and those do not compare to ExakTime. I can always get help, its easy to understand and easy for my guys to use. Don't remember how I lived without it!

Simple to use, simple to implement, saves us thousands on each payroll.

I wish it would alert me when people forget to clock in or are approaching overtime

Kelli F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy way to manage employees, especially in the service industry.

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that you can clock in and out anywhere. This helps us tremendously as most of our employees are our in the field. We can also set geofences around locations and see where they are clocking in/out on a map. It also calculates time by the minute, which makes payroll much easier.

The few times I have had to reach out to customer service-the response is not prompt. Also, it'd be nice if we could purchase one "seat" at a time.

Hi Kelli,

We appreciate your feedback! Glad to hear that you are enjoying the system and that it is helping make your payroll process much easier.

Sloan S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Exaktime does what it says on the box and more

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

+ Extremely granular time-tracking capabilities with the required hardware
+ Excel- and PDF-based reporting

- Requires some customization to integrate with existing systems
- Excel reports are slightly clunky because of "stylized" formatting

Hello Sloan,

Thank you very much for your review, it is greatly appreciated. It is always nice to hear that we are able to make time tracking and reporting a much easier process.

Scott D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use and very intuitive. Highly recommend to anyone.

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use...user friendly. Anyone can navigate through the software to all the different available options without having to go through a tutorial or manual. Also, the customer service is top notch (not that we've needed much).

So far I haven't notice anything that's super terrible but one thing I think that can improved upon is the reporting features and options...or should I say not many options. I feel they could offer more reporting options based on all the different types of data that is collected. I'm sure there are many different needs for different companies, so that may be part of the reason why there aren't a ton of reporting options.

Hello Scott,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm glad you are enjoying our product. We will submit your feedback to our product teams.

Barbara W.
Mit Google übersetzen

It provides and easy system to use for our carpenters in the field and the office staff.

Bewertet am 2.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Accurate input of information/time from the carpenters in the field and also the ability to see in real time where and what the carpenters are working on. Plus, the report to enter into payroll computes accurately.

That all of the reports tally correctly. Not all software does which was an awful surprise to us! sorry

I cannot print a report using Safari but have to switch to Firefox. But, now that we know it is easier.