Pleo

Bewertet am 24.11.2021

Etwas Rückschritt keine Online Anmeldung möglich nur mit Kundensupport

Etwas Rückschritt keine Online Anmeldung möglich nur mit Kundensupport

Übersichtlichkeit schnell gute Werbungen

Anmeldung viel zu kompliziert hat bei mir überhaupt nicht funktioniert,

Isabella
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product - lovely customer service

Bewertet am 11.4.2019

Pleo is just a product that makes your life easier. Our company uses Pleo every day to pay for stuff without​ having the hassle​ to reimburse individuals. It gives you a lot of freedom but also responsibility​ and trust as an employee.

- Easy to use
- Product solves a real problem for every company (from a size of more than 6 people I would say)
- Lovely design
- Great team and company culture

I can't be thinking​ of anything. Every tech product has points to improve on their journey​ but Pleo's customer success team makes it easy to raise any problems, are very helpful, quick and friendly​.

• Branche: Rechtsberatung

Pleo is a time-saver!

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

Pleo company cards for key employees: With Pleo, our employees no longer have to make out of pocket purchases as they are trusted with their own Pleo card. Real-time data and spending limits make it easy to monitor expenses.

Automated bookkeeping: Our biggest relief with switching to Pleo, is that all expenses are now automatically transferred to our accounting system without wasting time on matching individual payments or tracking down missing receipts.

Now, the employees add a short descriptive note to each purchase and quickly uploads the receipt, which makes our bookkeeper's job way easier.

With real-time expense statistics, it is possible to see exactly how much we have spent on different categories before the month has ended, which gives additional insights and makes my liquidity budgets more precise.

Pleo is a time-saver! Now all purchases automatically transfer to our accountant system and we never have to struggle with missing receipts. Pleo also gives you increased control of the company credit cards and real-time expense insights, which makes you able to do better decisions

There are some minor issues regarding the mastercards. Sometimes our employees get their cards disabled for wrong issues, but it is quick and easy to enable them again.

Matt
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Beware! Totally unhelpful

Bewertet am 29.1.2023

There are no pros. You live on the basis that your funds may or may not be loaded onto your card and they are of no help whatsoever. Customer support is awful and they just tell you they can’t help and even though you have money transferred to them that has left your account they don’t always load it to your card and tell you ‘we will just have to park this investigation for a few days’. Please - find an alternative card. That’s what we are doing now having been left almost ‘find less’ for 3 days and having to keep sending more money in the hope that it gets loaded but so far - nothing.

Best company card ever!

Bewertet am 21.8.2019

Just works. I think my 2-year old son could figure it out.

Just works. I think my 2-year old son could figure it out.

Beautiful interface and 1-click (almost) bookkeeping is very impressive. I save maybe 2 hour a month on reporting for myself and my teams and I don't have to keep track of my receipts in my pockets.

Would be great if there was some sort of kickback but that's probably not in the EU directive that makes it legal.

Peter Søegaard
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent - hazzle-free receipt handling!

Bewertet am 23.4.2019

This is a 'must-have' for anyone who hates handling receipts. UX is key here and customer service is problem free!

Believe it or not - no cons here. Everything works seamlessly

Thomas

CFO

Bewertet am 7.3.2019

Very satisfied and have made the daily operations so much easier

Very satisfied and have made the daily operations so much easier

Very easy to use and always generates the over view. Keep track of employee spendings

Not being able to recycle the cards, but totally understandble

Victoria
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pleo - so easy to implement and use

Bewertet am 11.4.2019

PLEO have been a delight to work with, help is given at any request and support is there when needed. The whole process has been a smooth and seamless transition.

The ease with which we implemented the new solution across all staff - the PLEO on-boarding team were ready with help at every moment we needed it!

I cant think of anything in the process or software that I dislike!

Tracy
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Simple Expenses

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

It's a pleasure to use technology that makes life simple. It is not overly complicated but delivers for everyone. The user wins - no expenses to fill in, the accounts win - no chasing incorrect submissions and missing receipt and the business' wins as it's all done in real time - no bulk submissions causing spikes in cash flow.

It's so simple to use, no fuss, just easy. Even the technophobics find it easy to use!
The menu is simple and functional.
There is no unnecessary step to click through to enter a transaction and once entered you forget about it. No expense reports to fill out and receipt to attach.

There is another pin to remember, but that's the world we live in, everything is online.

Mikke

Amazing product

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

Really good customer onboarding. Both the digital onboarding in backoffice but also the amazing support from the Swedish team. Thanks Björn (and the rest) for helping us connect Pleo to our accounting system Fortnox.

Expense reports is a hassle. I hate them. But, with PLEO it's now kind of fun to make purchases from the company card. Our admin staff is happy, our employees are happy and we can move quickly as the high growth company that we are. Thanks PLEO!

Kind of nothing. Some small features is missing but I am sure that they will developed in the near future, and the functions I am thinking about is not "must haves".

Ben
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined, very easy to use product

Bewertet am 23.4.2019

We no longer have to send our receipts in to HR to be reconciled and their VAT numbers taken into account. When you consider each member of staff will have tens or even hundreds each month you can see the time this app saves.

After making a purchase with the company card my phone receives a push notification which when opened launches the camera allowing me to take a photo of the receipt. A simple note to highlight which customer the receipt is charged to and the expenses are handled. Exceptionally efficient.

The app may take a little long to load sometimes but that's a marginal, highly subjective call.

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

useful tool for finance managment

Bewertet am 29.12.2022

my own experience pleo is one of the best

my own experience pleo is one of the best

pleo helps me to keep track of my expenses, saves time with regard to payments. The platform is easy to use.

no complication with pleo it works very well

Thoroughly recommend!

Bewertet am 12.3.2019

We are currently working on looking at different ways of reporting and introducing an approval process with managers, with the support of Pleo. Overall, the experience with Pleo is positive. We have a great relationship, very similar cultures and it's been exciting to see how they have evolved and listen to their customers.

Ease of use for the user and for the finance team, integrates well with our accountancy software, intuitive and great to have holistic view of all transactions. Best of all is that they always take on feedback and have fantastic customer support.

Quite honestly, nothing springs to mind...

Michael
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Slick product

Bewertet am 26.11.2018

Installing Pleo was all about TIME, time for us, time for the users, time for everyone. Simple and time efficient where a child could use the APP is great.

Pleo simplifies our corporate card system, allowing an APP based system that is user friendly and simple to use. It saves the finance department at Oakbrook Finance time and effort in taking the admin out of the process.

As of yet the VAT element being missing, however Pleo are quick to take on board feedback and I'm told this is being worked on to be added soon. Not many companies respond to change this quickly.

Marleen
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

What's not to like

Bewertet am 17.12.2018

We managed to get rid of a very clunky system for expenses that required a lot of admin time from staff. Expenses were therefore often delayed. So not only have we made our technical staff more billable, we have also seen an improvement on cash flow!

Staff are never 'out of pocket', the cards and app are very easy to use on the go and the expenses can be directly exported to our accounting software. Smooth sailing all the way!

The search function within 'projects' or now called 'tags' in the app is not as easy to use as the one in the web version.

Deepa
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, saves a lot of time and the customer support is fantastic

Bewertet am 8.2.2018

Saving a lot of time

Saving a lot of time

That I can transfer transactions and receipts to my accounting system, it is easy to add funds to our wallet, and i can create new users and order new cards in no time

The project module. I am really looking forward to when the projekt module is up and running. I can still transfer the project costs and receipts to our accounting system but i have to adjust the transactions manually in my system to make sure that they are entered on the right projects

Christina

Saves a lot of time

Bewertet am 24.10.2018

saves a lot of time

saves a lot of time

Employees using the cards saves a lot of time and they are all very happy with the solution. Accounting saves a lot of time with the booking - and even more time because we do not need to chase collegues for missing receipts. It is very fast and easy to get new cards for new employees.

Not integrated with our finance system (Uniconta) - we need to attach the receipts manually when the transactions are imported

Gill
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

So easy to use

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

I would really recommend PLEO to other businesses. I think the service is great, it was easy to set up and easy to use overall.

I am really impressed with the ease of using this ap. I find the categories are simplified, yet detailed enough and easy to use.
Furthermore, I have experienced several minor issues and each time I have reached out for customer service I have received excellent and attentive customer service!

One downfall I found, was when I tried to make a purchase online which was over my limit but I hadn't realised. This attempted transaction then froze my card and I was unable to make further payments until speaking to a member of PLEO team. They did tell me after that I could fix the problem in the ap, but I din't find that clear at the time.

Simon
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's a no brainer - You can't run a business without pleo - simply as that.

Bewertet am 6.10.2019

Everything i wished for.

Everything i wished for.

I'm currently using PLEO daily. I save time and dont have to worry about missing document for the employees or myself.

Pleo is very simple to use and the

Nothing. It does it's job every time I need it.

Jesper
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

Pleo

Bewertet am 22.2.2019

For our business it is a good tool to get the costs immediately

For our business it is a good tool to get the costs immediately

Its easy to use, and with instant messages on use

Limited use worldwide on the card. Some major airlines dont accept the card, nor is it useless in all of US

Mike

A magic timesaver

Bewertet am 1.8.2019

With PLEO, I no longer need to worry about tiresome expense reports - either for expenses I incur or that I used to have to sign off in detail. The savings in time and convenience allow to me to focus on building the business instead.

There are *occasionally* expenses I can't use this for - such as in flight purchases... but this is rare.

Sarah
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Pleo makes managing expenses quick and painless.

Bewertet am 28.3.2018

Pleo makes a process that used to be extremely frustrating (keeping, collecting, recording receipts in a spreadsheet) a genuine pleasure. I love how smooth the experience is from making a payment to snapping a receipt - and then you don't need to worry about it any more. Having categories to tag payments under also make it much easier to track spending in real time. It's just a beautiful product.

Nothing really. One tiny thing is notifications for recurring payments, but they are working on this.

Yanfeng

Improve our work efficiency

Bewertet am 14.2.2018

Card for employees we use everyday spending, easy to manage very employees and export to sage is very convenient to our accountant.

Top up my wallet is not that convenient at this moment, I need to make a transfer from my business account to specificated account with reference number.

Constantine
  • Branche: Sport
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great solution to a real problem

Bewertet am 2.9.2019

Great. The app is great and the one time I had to use customer service they were on it really quickly. It's saved me and my colleagues a lot of admin time.

Ease of use: the app loads quickly and when I make a purchase with my card, the notification comes through instantly, which makes it easier to upload receipts.

The desktop login prompts me to login with email but then I can only login with Google. Slightly confusing at first but not a big deal.

Gareth
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Takes the pain out of expenses

Bewertet am 1.5.2020

simple to use, saves a considerable amount of time. And not forgetting the money is preloaded by my company so its not coming from my bank account!

So easy to use and upload receipts. The best bit is that's it, all done. The Finance team take it from there and I don't have to fill out any more claim forms. I was a bit rubbish at doing them and I often had 2-3 months expenses building up. Now I am up to date daily! my finance colleagues are much happier with me!

I can't think of anything bad to be honest. It really has revolutionised the way I keep on top of expenses.