4,5
4,4
97% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Ivan B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

backlog.com better than many "Goliath" systems

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use backlog.com as overall tracking and project management tool for our projects, support tasks and maintenance activities that we provide to our customer. We selected backlog.com after evaluating many other tools (like Jira, Pivotal tracker etc.) and backlog.com became the clear winner. Why ? Because this tool combine together the best features of all other tool while still being neat and straightforward. Backlog.com has been proving it at our daily use for 1 year approximately. Well done. Thank you.

neat design supporting easy of use
all necessary functions available on-click
excellent for agile approach
clear and easy administration of projects, people etc.
integration with email and MS Excel (exports)
subtasking
no-time to get started and leverage the tool by users
fast and responsive design
standalone application for iOS

nothing essential
maybe more storage space included in plans
better numbering of subtasks (to include number of parent issue)

Akhilesh M.
Branche: Telekommunikation

Backlog has your back!

Bewertet am 2.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The product is clutter-free and any features that are added have simple use cases and helps in easier implementation. A good user interface to avoid daily hassles involved in bug/defect reporting daily as a tester.

Bug identification and creation have never been simpler. Its unique way to describe and categorize the issue at hand is well sorted and makes for a clean and understandable user experience.

There might be issues that are created and assigned by parts and during bug/defect identification and creation, assigning these bugs should have an option to assign multiple members instead of single-member.

Yongjin L.
Branche: Internet
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A fan of Backlog

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

using for issue tracking, and regular meeting agenda / minutes at WIKI space.

The best tool with easy UI for users, and comparatively reasonable price!

Not sure how to backup all the contents and versioning if I should move to another platform.

Đặng H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Backlog need to be changed and improved

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sorry but the truth is inconvenience for me. I hope Backlog can do more for me and my project.
I can't have the statistics I want at Home, I can't see overall my project ...
I Hope Backlog can be developed and help us more in the future.

The color of issue can be changed, I can customize the characteristics of issue for each project.

when I filter all issue of project , it shows parents issue and sub-issue. If I click on the arrow, which is head of parent issue, Backlog shows all of sub-issue of that parent issue, which are showed before. So many issues are showed twice. It can make me confused.
I think Backlog shoud list parent issue and issue has no parent issue. About issue has parent issue, you can hide and when user click on the arrow, it can be showed.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

New Custom Software Tester

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Last year, I started working as an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a custom software company and before I started here, I had no experience in the field. I started testing to learn more about the development side and was then introduced to Backlog. Backlog has helped make the learning process smooth for me. As someone who enjoys lists, this site is great. It helps me prioritize and communicate thoroughly.

I wish I use use multiple filters. For example, under the category "not closed" I am trying to test just the ones listed as "bugs" so I have it filtered to show me just the bugs under this category. But I also want to go from oldest to newest but when I click that, it shows me all of the issues in that order.

Milan K.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

After months using free version for 1 project we successfully moved to paid version for all projects

Bewertet am 17.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We track not only reported issues/incidents, but also the planned project tasks to have overview who is working on and what is the backlog of all unassigned tasks.
The main benefit is to not have projects information in several excel or project files but in one place. Also our status meetings with our teams are faster and more effective.

Easy to setup and use including graphic differentiation and access rights for individual projects (customer logo and colors).
No training required for users in our company who adopted this tool very fast.
In addition, GantChart is really usable with several options for grouping, automatic issue creation from email is also useful to support our clients and track how our internal specialists perform. Internal wiki is also used in our company to document not only the knowledges and technical information to be shared with others in the team, but also the meeting minutes related to our projects - everything stored and available in one place.
The mobile application also works as expected.

It is not possible to create links/relations in GantChart helping to display dependencies and reschedule the project tasks when something happen - now all issues have to be moved manually.
Navigation in wiki would be enhanced little bit.

John M.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Works exactly the way you would expect

Bewertet am 20.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simplicity, configurability and easy of use.

Would have liked a little more configurability and the printing optiosn are kind of limited.

Surendra P.
Branche: E-Learning

Great Software

Bewertet am 5.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is very user friendly and easy to use

I have been using backlog from the past 2+ years. It is very easy to use. It has many features like wiki, store file, gantt chart... Recently they introduced the Board which is very useful to see all the tasks in one place.

There is nothing i am disliking from this software

Cabin Y.
Branche: Computerspiele

Easy and Very Useful tool to manage projects

Bewertet am 28.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In general, gives a very good overview to the team and the project manager on who is doing what exactly. Following up on tasks that have not been completed is easy and is a very transparent way to work.

Can easily separate tasks through projects and milestones. I especially love the Gantt Chart and how each it is to use. Overall just great to see overall picture of how the project is doing and who is doing what.

I find it frustrating to changing Status only after creating the task. I wish I could change when I create a task if it was already Closed, Resolves or In Progress instead of always clicking each task and changing it manually. Feel very time consuming.

Mitchell S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Backlog is a very useful tool

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Backlog has helped us better track software bugs and issues reported by our clients. It's definitely made our clients more satisfied with our service that we're now able to better keep track of, and respond to, the bugs and issues they raise.

I like the way Backlog helps us keep track of bugs and issues and which member of our team is assigned to them. Keeping track of bugs and issues that our clients raise is one of the areas that we struggle the most with, and Backlog helps us address this potential shortcoming.

Some parts of the interface can be a little counter-intuitive to navigate. I think the next iteration of the Backlog interface could go a long way to make the tool easier to use, smoother, and even more useful.

Jim H.
Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Great Collaboration Software

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

UI is easy to use. Issues are clearly tracked. Robust attachment management. Email notifications are effective and clear. Icon personalization is a nice touch.

I'm solving problems related to software design and development. We work across different time zones, and BackLog is great for our international projects. In conjunction with realtime collaborative software, we are able to use BackLog for high-level project organization.

Working with the smartphone app is not as useful since the browser version is so well designed. Also unwieldy at times when flipping between different projects. No realtime chat. Wish there were more markdown options for formatting.

Hai N.

Some Uncomfortable

Bewertet am 17.12.2018

Very good expect 2 thinks above

- Grantt chart and burndown chart..

1. It's "Copy custom Fields From other Project" in [Project Settings] -> [Custom Field]
=> I dont know why "(※ Relation with issue types not copied)". It's very uncomfortable for me and someone manage like me.
=> Our Company have Standard Custom Field for all Project about 100 Custom FIled and some Custom Issue Type. When I Open the new Project , I just wanna Copy all Custom Field and Issue Type from Old Project.
But not like this, just copy Customfield and Availabes all Issue types. After that, I must to click 1 by 1 to fix, or delete. It's take many time from me. how long i will spent for fix that with 100 custom Field and Custom Issue Type????
Please think about that. and fix this
I just want to Copy all Custom Field + Issue Type from the old Project to New Project. and button delete all Custom Field
2. It's Add a Group of member to Old/Archive Project.
=> It's very hard. I have alrd 100+ project archive and click 1 by 1 to add a Group member. so bad.really bad.
Please add a Button add a Group of member to all Project or atleast let our choose list project to add.

Daniel O.
Branche: Internet
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

At first Backlog seems like a bit much but now our team could not function with out it.

Bewertet am 31.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Streamlined workflow and the ability to see who's accountable for what and where projects are.

It's help us stay on track and keep projects under budget and on time.

It's task oriented without feeling like a burden. Other project management tools I've used feel like glorified lists but Backlog offers a lot more.

Getting your team on board is difficult but the flow of using Backlog makes sense and came natural for us. We work 100% remotely so if it didn't work we would know right away something wasn't right.

For us, one of the strengths about Backlog is the integrations with Typetalk. We use both but I do with they were more tightly integrated.

For example, simply using at mentions on Backlog. Messages from Backlog issues go to Typetalk and we use @username to create an alert on Typetalk at the same time.

This might be particular to our team but it's really helpful. When I type (@) on a Backlog comment or description I want the list of usernames to show.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent ,easy to adopt,easy to use

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using the Backlog tool on 2 projects with a total of c. 30 people involved. For one of those, it is used solely as an issue tracker. For the other one, it is used as the main tool for managing the project( keeping the track of backlog items, version, milestones, question, improvements....) Wiki is widely used for changelogs and manuals. Project documentation is stored in the Files section.
The whole team ( especially the upper management) is really satisfied with the tool and we will keep on using it for upcoming projects.
It also has gained some traction in the entire company so other teams are using it with the same results and satisfaction.

- easy to use
- Wiki functionality
- ability to add a custom category and issue types
- dashboard and recent activity
- search functionality works excellent
- support team

- lacks the ability to add custom status for issues (starter plan)
- mail notifications are sent to the assignees only, but not the one notified in the notify field

Mathieu L.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great tool for product dev

Bewertet am 8.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Issues are now well qualified, documented, categorized, with priority, easy to focus on what needs to be done

This is a great tool to organize dev, see how it goes, what needs to be done, who's in charge of what. It really helped me to make my projects live and faster than before using this great tool

I wish the mobile app would have been more developed to have the same features as on web version

Deny P.
Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Common software in Japanese Company

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use this software maintaining the offshore project from Japan, this software mostly good, never hang or shut down, because this software conduct the maintenance after the office work.

Overall this software is good for maintaining the projects.

1. We can attach project file into the software.
2. We can track by the project category.

The interface not so attractive, that's why Japanese people mostly like this software.

Miguel F.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Well designed and extremely easy to use

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tracking software issues across a dispersed organization. Worked great!

Intuitive software that you can use without instruction. Upon sign-on immediately see what has recently happened and easy to click on items needing your attention. Great way to organize and collaborate on issues with a diverse team in different locations.

Not much I didn't like. Perhaps the ability to add a custom field or a more fine-grained priority field (Low, Medium, High) so as to make sure people are looking next at the most pressing issue.

Miguel G.
Branche: Grafikdesign
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Feature rich project management program

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The features I found in Backlog are often those you only get to experience in the higher-end products. Backlog provides multiple subscription levels that provide various features based on your organization's needs. The features are distributed among these subscriptions in a smart way, allowing you move between these levels as needed. It has an intuitive design and is quite easy to use.

Backlog offers 5 account levels, including a free version that provides plenty of its features to take it for a spin. Feature rich project management tool that does more than just manage stories and tasks at a project level. Competitive pricing includes issue tracking, code review, collaboration, and much more. One of exceptional benefit that exceeded my expectation was the inclusion of a Wiki, something that most project management tools do not include or charge extra for access. This is a big plus for development teams. Track milestones, store files, and much more from an affordable tool that does not nickle and dime you. Easy to setup and use. Great dashboard for an overall view of your projects... very functional.

Cannot really test out some of the features in the higher subscriptions unless you upgrade. But maybe worth the shot, as their price levels are not all that bad. As with any tool that has increased features and capabilities, there is a bit of a learning curve when compared to other products.

Nguyen N.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Good services with the best price

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I did use backlog in 4 years, and It good for my company with more than 120 users, and run 30 project at the same time

need add more than status check (current status: open, In progress, Resolved, Closed) need add more (Review)

Branche: Pharmazeutika
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to learn quality program

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 25.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall excellent app for a great cost that your team has control over. You get to pay for the level your team will use without the burden of overwhelming excess features. Definitely recommend.

I've been trying out a lot of project management software lately and I think Backlog is a strong contender among them. It's quick to learn and the UI is sleek and appealing. It has all the essential features for project tracking and coordination. I liked the inclusion of the Wiki as well, and I like the tiered subscription model they use, making it easy to find a level of feature availability that suites your team's needs.

There isn't anything major that stands out. There's room for more options and features (more specificity in the prioritization area, maybe) but it has all the essentials from what I can tell.

Vivek O.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

My experience for backlog is awesome.

Bewertet am 1.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has given a great platform to collaborate for work.
We manage many of our projects on backlog which makes us more efficient and we can focus on more work rather than hitch-ups due to processes and management.
Great tool.

Yes, if you talk about cons I do feel there is need for internal documents creation like Excel ppt etc.
If I want to make some data or have issue which requires tabular form, I don't have much options than just to create an excel and attach it's links.

Bhadra A.
Branche: Einzelhandel

Good Experience

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After using Backlog, each project management has been improved: better time management, better updates in team during project progress

- project management based
- easy to use and create project/issue

- some part confusing in terms of UI
- people who was notified at first time issue created, wont be automatically notified if not mention in notify people when make comment/update

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Free but functional

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm very happy working with Backlog tool. Email notifications are insanely useful for tracking changes.

It works well for small projects; it covers (probably) all features you may want to use and it is free for a team like my own.

No Cons, honestly. For this price it is impossible to find any ;)

Sandeep G.
Branche: Kosmetik
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

we are love to use backlog

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I liked the way of bugs maintenance and having simple ui to understand by the non technical persons as well.

mail structure. In mail try to add bug status in front. (closed or added). In mobile push notifications we are unable to differentiate whether it is added or closed.

Review for Backlog

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's easy to manage task on Gantt Chart. I can see status, edit start time and end time,...without having to refresh the page.

When i review pull request on Backlog, i can't see the number of deleted line, added line and total changed line. Github has this feature.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10