Backlog

Best Review Software

Bewertet am 26.9.2018

I am able to fix my development issues easily with backlog. Thanks

I am able to fix my development issues easily with backlog. Thanks

I can easily found out my issues raised by tester.

Nothing found so far. If possible, provide web push notifications.

Syed
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool

Bewertet am 23.6.2023

Amazing and user friendly with simple and basic fields to use.

Amazing and user friendly with simple and basic fields to use.

It was very easy to use tool. Didn't face any issue at all.

On adding a comment on the Backlog ticket even the user changing the ticket should get an email. Not a big issue though.

Jullian
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Accessibility

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

Features are shown and quite sufficient.

The features are difficult to use and hard

Deny
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Common software in Japanese Company

Bewertet am 11.2.2019

I use this software maintaining the offshore project from Japan, this software mostly good, never hang or shut down, because this software conduct the maintenance after the office work.

Overall this software is good for maintaining the projects.

1. We can attach project file into the software.
2. We can track by the project category.

The interface not so attractive, that's why Japanese people mostly like this software.

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Free but functional

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

I'm very happy working with Backlog tool. Email notifications are insanely useful for tracking changes.

It works well for small projects; it covers (probably) all features you may want to use and it is free for a team like my own.

No Cons, honestly. For this price it is impossible to find any ;)

Review for Backlog

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

It's easy to manage task on Gantt Chart. I can see status, edit start time and end time,...without having to refresh the page.

When i review pull request on Backlog, i can't see the number of deleted line, added line and total changed line. Github has this feature.

Peter
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great alternative ticketing system for teams

Bewertet am 26.3.2018

We're using the basic plan and it provides us a great deal of flexibility for our teams. It allows us to keep track of items really easily and submit via email, etc is a breeze. Our users are finding it very easy to get into the system and are seeing quicker responses to their queries.

Features of the system are great and what you would see in more expensive alternatives. Pricing per company is excellent compared to per seat as well.

Make sure you setup on the right plan to start your trial as you cannot change while you are on trial which is somewhat challenging if you setup a stack of work prior to your change. Apart from this support has been great when needed and the service runs quickly and smoothly.

Hoàng
Hoàng
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Work smarter with Backlog!!!

Bewertet am 23.10.2018

Friendly, easy to use, easy to manage, work more efficiently. However, we need to notify the user (via email) when the server has problems to be able to organize the work

Unlike the Github, GitLab ..., Backlog allows me to have an overview when the project has multiple modules, each module needs a separate git repos.

I have trouble verifying who committed the code when viewed on the git tool of the Backlog

• Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This service is very good.

Bewertet am 25.9.2018

We use Backlog to track all the work in the department. All the documentation is stored in Backlog. It's very convienant.

The software works well. It makes it easy to track what everyone in the group is accomplishing each day.

When we send emails to Backlog, embedded pictures are lost. We work around it but it would be better if it just worked. Additional reporting would be nice to have.

Kat
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good tool for bugs tracking

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

We are tracking UAT issues and so far, Backlog has been helpful in the entire process! I also like that it's easy to search and sort items as there are multiple filters you can apply.

Reassignment of "assignee" is easy and beneficial for instances where there's a lot of back and forth between resources. And the attachment of images as well. You can insert the image at the position (in the message) where you want it.

none at the moment. I actually haven't explored the other functionalities (aside from adding an issue/task) so I cannot name anything that I dislike or the least.

hai

Some Uncomfortable

Bewertet am 17.12.2018

Very good expect 2 thinks above

Very good expect 2 thinks above

- Grantt chart and burndown chart..

1. It's "Copy custom Fields From other Project" in [Project Settings] -> [Custom Field]
=> I dont know why "(※ Relation with issue types not copied)". It's very uncomfortable for me and someone manage like me.
=> Our Company have Standard Custom Field for all Project about 100 Custom FIled and some Custom Issue Type. When I Open the new Project , I just wanna Copy all Custom Field and Issue Type from Old Project.
But not like this, just copy Customfield and Availabes all Issue types. After that, I must to click 1 by 1 to fix, or delete. It's take many time from me. how long i will spent for fix that with 100 custom Field and Custom Issue Type????
Please think about that. and fix this
I just want to Copy all Custom Field + Issue Type from the old Project to New Project. and button delete all Custom Field
2. It's Add a Group of member to Old/Archive Project.
=> It's very hard. I have alrd 100+ project archive and click 1 by 1 to add a Group member. so bad.really bad.
Please add a Button add a Group of member to all Project or atleast let our choose list project to add.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent ,easy to adopt,easy to use

Bewertet am 11.2.2019

We are using the Backlog tool on 2 projects with a total of c. 30 people involved. For one of those, it is used solely as an issue tracker. For the other one, it is used as the main tool for managing the project( keeping the track of backlog items, version, milestones, question, improvements....) Wiki is widely used for changelogs and manuals. Project documentation is stored in the Files section.
The whole team ( especially the upper management) is really satisfied with the tool and we will keep on using it for upcoming projects.
It also has gained some traction in the entire company so other teams are using it with the same results and satisfaction.

- easy to use
- Wiki functionality
- ability to add a custom category and issue types
- dashboard and recent activity
- search functionality works excellent
- support team

- lacks the ability to add custom status for issues (starter plan)
- mail notifications are sent to the assignees only, but not the one notified in the notify field

John
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Works exactly the way you would expect

Bewertet am 20.5.2020

Simplicity, configurability and easy of use.

Would have liked a little more configurability and the printing optiosn are kind of limited.

Miguel
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Feature rich project management program

Bewertet am 15.4.2018

The features I found in Backlog are often those you only get to experience in the higher-end products. Backlog provides multiple subscription levels that provide various features based on your organization's needs. The features are distributed among these subscriptions in a smart way, allowing you move between these levels as needed. It has an intuitive design and is quite easy to use.

Backlog offers 5 account levels, including a free version that provides plenty of its features to take it for a spin. Feature rich project management tool that does more than just manage stories and tasks at a project level. Competitive pricing includes issue tracking, code review, collaboration, and much more. One of exceptional benefit that exceeded my expectation was the inclusion of a Wiki, something that most project management tools do not include or charge extra for access. This is a big plus for development teams. Track milestones, store files, and much more from an affordable tool that does not nickle and dime you. Easy to setup and use. Great dashboard for an overall view of your projects... very functional.

Cannot really test out some of the features in the higher subscriptions unless you upgrade. But maybe worth the shot, as their price levels are not all that bad. As with any tool that has increased features and capabilities, there is a bit of a learning curve when compared to other products.

Brian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Backlog gets the job done.

Bewertet am 23.6.2023

It's been good. Efficient

It's been good. Efficient

I love the use of sprint filters and the comments.

I don't like that we are limited by 1 attachment per ticket, that's not feasible even at its lowest tier option

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Trello und ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Backlog

Clients choice.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

New Custom Software Tester

Bewertet am 20.10.2020

Last year, I started working as an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a custom software company and before I started here, I had no experience in the field. I started testing to learn more about the development side and was then introduced to Backlog. Backlog has helped make the learning process smooth for me. As someone who enjoys lists, this site is great. It helps me prioritize and communicate thoroughly.

I wish I use use multiple filters. For example, under the category "not closed" I am trying to test just the ones listed as "bugs" so I have it filtered to show me just the bugs under this category. But I also want to go from oldest to newest but when I click that, it shows me all of the issues in that order.

Vito
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Excellent for bug tracking

Bewertet am 10.6.2019

Backlog enables you to register and track bugs on your system, being an agile and easy-to-use tool for any type of user. It has several options for bug tracking, from version and tag specifics to a wiki for quick reference and consistency of information. In addition, the ability to include users to be notified about a bug's resolution, without necessarily being the creator or assignee, is very good and functional!

While creating an issue, if the company has already standardized a way to include them, Backlog does not indicate if a bug has already been registered, causing the multi-user test routine to become a bit messy and / or repetitive if they do not check the list before including the issue.

Mendy
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Backlog helped my team with organization

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

My team is using this product to log issues about a new website we are running live. We are able to each submit issues, whether it's an urgent item that has to be fixed or just a suggestion on something we would like to see changed. It keeps us from double logging our issues because we can see all of the issues daily and our IT person can log and communicate the status on each issue. It seems to be helping us stay organized on what items are priorities.

I don't like that you have to click on the issue to see the latest comments on it. I wish it would display the latest comment like a preview of an email will.

Devaraj
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Excellent Tool

Bewertet am 6.5.2019

It helps us a lot to track all the issues and also it helps to take action on issues in a timely manner

1. Easy to use, not an complicated one.
2. Quick alerts, easy to track all posted issues
3. I'll recommend more

I'm fully satisfied and I didn't see any cons over here

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Good tool overall for bug tracking

Bewertet am 12.9.2019

Overall pretty solid with great features to keep everyone growing the boat in the same direction!

Backlog is a fairly simple and intuitive platform that gives the full development/product teams visibility into bugs reported by the business and allows for simple, seamless prioritization.

It's cool that Backlog offers iPhone and Android apps but they're a little diminished feature-wise compared to the full app. Still pretty handy though!

Praveen
  • Branche: E-Learning

Product for Monitoring Product Activities

Bewertet am 29.4.2020

My experience with Backlog was excellent as we were looking for tool to monitor our product development. As we were a startup company we have limited source on funds and came across with backlog which supports our cause. We appreciate Nulabs for providing us their platform for supporting our team in our product development, And would definitely would be recommend Backlog.

Ease to Use, Team Member were able to use it on their own without any support, Quick response for support from backlog team.

Nothing as such , would suggest that if you could simplify use of filters.

Anuj
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I would recommend this software

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

Overall it is an awesome tool.

Overall it is an awesome tool.

It improves connectivity among employees and is very user friendly

The search button present at different location does not work the same way.

Amruta

Backlog_Review

Bewertet am 24.12.2019

Its very easy to use, exactly this is developed as per user's need.

Its very easy to use, exactly this is developed as per user's need.

Easy to use, not complicated, user friendly

Nothing is least, everything is good, user friendly

Riya

Amazing experience

Bewertet am 20.11.2018

This product is easy to use. It has great functionalities for every user.

Nothing found so far. Better numbering of tasks.

pramod
pramod
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Awesome Software

Bewertet am 10.10.2018

Easy to maintain bugs and their state .Very Useful.

Still i did not find any Cons in this software.