IceHrm Erfahrungen

IceHrm

Urlaub, Anwesenheit, Kosten, Gehaltsabrechnung und Personalbeschaffungsmanagement.

Sortieren nach

Dymont Mangwengwe
Dymont Mangwengwe

I am loving it

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

The software is user friendly and most of my clients are finding it easy to use and besides that it helps them have total control of their business without compromising reliability

Like all other software's you need to learn how to use it, not too much of a Hassle thought, you will need to focus on the goals not the challenge

Meagan
Meagan

My overall experience with Ice HRM has been AMAZING!

Bewertet am 6.6.2018

It's basically HR outlined for you to make life easier especially for me as a Sole Proprietor, running everything alone.

The features they offer help you to sort out things so very clearly, and my business is based on organization so I love it's organizational features most.

I gave Customer Support 3 stars because I have never had to use it, so I can't give an honest rating on it. For that reason, I would consider it my least favorite feature because it's the only one I don't have to use.

Deborah
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Icehrm is a comprehensive suite of tools that has replaced the way I manage attendance & HR...

Bewertet am 8.6.2018

Cost-effective and comprehensive utility and tools.

Cost-effective and comprehensive utility and tools.

Ice hrm has allowed our office to reduce clutter and paperwork of manageing employees, monitoring attendance, and implementing training. It is a terrific value for everything it provides. The time tracking alone is worth the recommendation on it's own.

Very little customer support from what I have found. More training materials should be provided, especially for the initial setup. Some features, such as clocked in status does not work (online version).

Joseph

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 9.6.2018

I like that it offers a variety of features that are easy to use and train on. We use it everyday. Our team loves it

It seems old and run down with its color scheme and layout. Also would love for training videos to be created for easier training g

Cameron

IceHRM is a great value for the money.

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

Price and ease of tweaking some settings. We rolled this out to 20 employees and within a year had 45 employees in it.

It takes a bit to understand how the whole IceHRM works. Can take a bit of time to find a setting and such.

Henry

IceHRM was easy to use, setup, and deploy. It allowed us to easily manage all facets of our...

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

The excellent design of the software and UI/UX which seemed very premium for an open source product. The many options available for use within the product were also a plus.

The lack of a windows based version would be the only downside as our organization runs a Microsoft stack, however the Linux version was easy to use as well.

Jorge
Jorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good platform yo extend functionality

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

For me the major benefit is the opensource license to extend the functionality to fit my needs.

T...

There are some functionalities that doesn't fit to our needs and we have extended the funtionality to cover that needs.

Its opensource model. Each country has its own laws and rules and using an opensource software let you personalize it to your local needs.

Poor documentation about the API and the development environment. Some functionalities are not completely defined.

Antwort von Gamonoid

Thank you for the review. We are keep adding new features and if you think there is a nice to have feature that could generally benefit all the users, you may submit it via https://github.com/gamonoid/icehrm.

Also we try to provide better support for open source users while giving more priority to IceHrm Pro and SaaS users

Júlio
  • Branche: Computerspiele

Review on IceHrm

Bewertet am 9.6.2018

The application does seems to be a greate HR platform, but it may not be focused on your local needs.

The application feels solid, and has a modern look, which is rare in this kind of software. It has a lot of features, with many available settings

The software is complex, setting it up for our specific needs was much harder than we expected (we are under Brazilian work laws). The website does say it has support for Brazil (as a long list of other countries), but we couldn't find any resource on that.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wasn't exactly what we were looking for but an interesting starter kit

Price point was a major factor in even considering IceHRM

Price point was a major factor in even considering IceHRM

It appeared user friendly and easy to use and the price. The pricing is good as far as employee cost. Most HCMs charges a substantial amount of money to manage employees and run payroll.

The limitations and not fully understanding what all can be done. I think the Software is still under developed compared to other Software in the industry. However with some time maybe the development team will make it more automated in certain task.

Domonique

Easy to start, Cost efficient for start ups, Easy to use

Bewertet am 9.6.2018

It was exactly what it said it was!!! I was able to get a free software system that wasn't the bare minimum just because it was free. Perfect for what we needed to use it for.

I believe that the new entrepreneurs are always on the go. Having a software system that also can be accessed in a phone app would be really cool!! That was in between wearing the many hats we wear we can easily click on the app and do things like enter patient information, etc.

Nuzair
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

HR Department

Bewertet am 4.6.2019

This is my first time using

This is my first time using

I want to manage all my employees avtivities

Open source software is better to use our organization

Rimzan
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Need to improve some features.

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

Leaves updates, calendar, reports. Overall attendance.

Leaves updates, calendar, reports. Overall attendance.

Leave updates, and reports. The facilities which provided in ICEHrm is really helpful to use and it's user friendly.

Some features are not required. Need to improve on some areas. If the user dates can be connected to google calendar it will be more easier.

Andrew

IceHRM has streamlined my Human Resources workflow and definitely reduced hiring and onboarding...

Functionality
Simple Design and Workflow
Tracking time & applicants is a breeze
Onboarding is quick and easy

Could be a little less literal
Can be "clunky" in terms of looks
Needs To Be Modernized
Condense sections instead of so many options in different places

Kalyan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall good experience with ICEHRM but there are definitely moments when we felt there could...

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

1. Quick and easy basic set-up
2. No need to maintain employee records on lose excel files...

1. Quick and easy basic set-up
2. No need to maintain employee records on lose excel files anymore
3. Easy for employees to login and take care of their basic needs - Check Holidays, Leaves, Manage project times, allocations, etc.

1. Extremely low learning curve
2. No major set-up time
3. Easy to use
4. Some pretty strong and versatile features
5. Seems to have a good community support which we did not need to use thus far.
6. System is reliable and mostly up, never seen a downtime during our use.

Some features are not that easy to use eg.
1. Payroll,
2. Reports
3. Leave submission and approval, etc.
4. Settings up Admin hierarchy, etc.

Nasir
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Its an Amazing serivce to Utilize and a Great way to Use.

Many

Many

Its User Inter face and User Expirience is an Amazing Service by You Guys and the Web looks Preety./

Its Backend works are tooo hard to Understand and Dont have something Unique and Its really Hard for me to read its backend.

Anthony
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Limited as the functionality is not adaptable for the regions we operate.

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

Limited benefits as we now do everything offline in Dropbox using excel based tools.

It's ease of use and online access. It's well structured so everything is easy to complete and find.

It's not adaptable in terms of the payroll processing and reporting. In regions like Sierra Leone and Ghana, we have specific requirements which cannot be designed on the system easily.

Debendra
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This is one of the best HR Software in the market today.

Bewertet am 8.6.2018

Its helping us for completely automating the HR process of our company.

Its helping us for completely automating the HR process of our company.

Very easy to configure, easy to use and extremely good customer support. The user friendly Interface can be easy understandable by any one in the office.

Mobile app is a must for any applications.Icehrm dont have a mobile app and its the only negative feedback about the software. They should work on it and should come out with a mobile app very soon.

Kamlesh
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Perfect for small business who could have dreamt of complete HR system

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

Previous year we were trying codes to develop something similar in open source, since I found this I abandoned the project since it meets 85-90% of our scope

Cloud based , easy accessible , steps for setup and further customisation allowed- all adds to ease of work for administrator, trainer and HR Manager

GUI - focus should be made so that appearance of dashboard be intriguing to allow the new generation of users to create interest.

ISHARA
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for managing team members and workflow

Bewertet am 12.6.2018

I save a time getting a real time payroll, that reflect my country tax calculation method and process.

Payroll integration, that can be personalized at own needs. Easy way to add an employee and to attribute him a managing rol.

The dificulty to export a better excel file compiled. I can not see the leave request of some of my team members for approval

Alvin
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

IceHRM is an integral part of our startup company, It has given us a way to handle all our HR...

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

Free to start, and easy to use.

Free to start, and easy to use.

Easy to use, and can be customized in a way to fit your company's goals. Good Dashboard and full features that is very beneficial.

Time tracking cannot track way beyond 1 day, not good for 24 /7 shifting operations as the timekeeping can't record midnight to morning shifts.

Summer

Almost perfect for my company

Bewertet am 17.5.2016

Having reviewed and installed several HRM systems on the company server for evaluation and testing it was easy to see the Ice is one of the very best systems on the market today, my only issue is the missing module that is exclusive for the hosted version which should be available in the pro version.

I will for now use the software but if a similar version is found with the ability to save CV and post jobs I know where my company will be heading too, which will be a great shame.

Antwort von Gamonoid

We have plans to start making icehrm enterprise (hosted) edition available as a self hosted solution. We will let you know if we decided to move in that direction.

David

Easy to navigate

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

The Employee Management module has a lot of features that any company will find suits their needs for a free HRMS.

The Opensource version limitation relating to Employee History and Audit Trail. Would really like to see this feature shift over to Opensource.

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Awesome

Bewertet am 12.6.2018

It's got almost all high level features of transactional modules in Human Resources. Fully customizable

Some more modules on the developmental side like learning and development modules, this could be a valuable addition to your next version.

Phirabhu
Phirabhu
  • Branche: Textilien

Good product for Small Business HRM Needs

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

Has good number of options and can be customized. Detail of the Employee can be stored and retrieved easily.

The user inter face can be more reactive. Has no option for attendance keeping and payroll based on the Department/Location level.

Selemba
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The best

Bewertet am 5.8.2019

Great user friendly interfaces and direct user navigation system that is easy to navigate

its functionalities and features and the user capacity