WorkTango

Plattform für Mitarbeitermeinungen und Umfragen, um praktisch nutzbare Erkenntnisse zu gewinnen

Sortieren nach

Michael
  • Branche: Versicherung

Quality Survey Platform with an Exceptional Support Team

Bewertet am 6.5.2020

My experience has been, overall, very positive so far. We've only been partnered with WorkTango for a few months, but the team has been absolute rock stars in supporting our strategy during COVID19 and we look forward to seeing the platform continue to evolve and grow.

We've been live with WorkTango for just a couple of months. We launched at a weird time- we were planning to go with a full engagement survey in several months, but due to COVID19 we were forced to launch a pulse survey much sooner. That means our strategy was shifting from the very beginning. The customer success team has gone above and beyond to help with this work.

The implementation of the software was smooth, and the platform seems flexible enough to support anything we could ask for right now. Really excited to see the newest upgrades to the system!

The biggest areas of opportunity are in areas that WorkTango is already solving for with their new updates, and will no longer be an issue by the time we launch. Specifically I am most looking forward to having the ability to combine demographics for reporting, more intuitive hierarchy building and editing, and an even better user experience on the platform.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Kazoo great for employee recognition, okay for goals

Bewertet am 21.7.2020

Very happy with the employee recognition & rewards sections as mentioned above. It's very similar to a social feed view, with lots of various filters by teams/departments, etc. Goal setting portion is just average.

The employee recognition portion is fantastic - if I was scoring on this alone, I would have given 5's. It's easy to recognize employees and also earn rewards, give team members points, etc.

I don't like the goal setting portion as much. The workflow isn't as intuitive. We switched over from Reflektive, which had employee complaints, but the workflow wasn't really much better than Reflektive. It does have slightly more features, but could be improved for a better user experience.

Drew
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Amazing tool to measure the pulse of your organization!

Bewertet am 12.12.2016

We've been using WorkTango for the past 6 months and the ROI that we've seen has been astronomical. The tool not only allows us to engage with our employees and gain a deeper understanding of what's working and not but allows us to measure our improvement (or decreased performance) over time.

Thanks to WorkTango, we've received actionable data around 1 of our teams and the fact that they all feel underpaid. Another team wasn't getting feedback from their managers. Some of our employees in another country didn't fully understand our vision. The list of examples goes on and on.

By using WorkTango, we are not only able to see these issues but are then able to put steps in place to improve and can measure how we're doing.

The UI/UX is incredibly easy to use and digest. You can slice the data by department, role, location, and tenure, which is incredibly helpful when trying to understand who and where an issue exists.

The customer support is top notch. We have monthly calls to review the results and to discuss the upcoming survey. The WorkTango team is incredibly responsive whenever we reach out to ask a question.

The price per employee per month is less than a Starbucks latte and the ROI is a no-brainer.

I HIGHLY recommend that you give WorkTango a try. You won't be disappointed!

UI/UX and ease of use, very high level of customer service, the ability to segment employees, the ability to measure improvement over time.

The WorkTango team is constantly asking for feedback and improving their product. The thing that I CURRENTLY like the least (I say currently b/c I know it's on the roadmap and will be delivered to distant future) is the fact that accessing historical data and charting it is still a bit clunky. However, it's not really a 'con' b/c I know it's getting fixed in short order.

Yogesh
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Good employee experience platform

Bewertet am 6.8.2022

It's a very good employee experience platform. Kazoo helps to manage quarterly check-ins, goal setting, send recognitions, celebrate success & Anniversaries, keep Employees engaged.

As of today haven't experienced any issues.

Halimatun
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Platform for employess voice to be heard

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

We use WorkTango for survey and to collect our employees opinion, tough, and experience while working on our organization. They can sent it while their identity is fully anonymous and thus resulting everyone can voicing their opinion freely.

I have no problem that i face while working with this platform. All of the data that are sent by our employees are safely stored on the platform, and the report for the survey forms is very detailed.

Lena
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Cutting edge platform for employee voice

Bewertet am 5.5.2020

WorkTango makes it easy for me to run Pulse Surveys more frequently. I was thinking about moving away from a long annual engagement survey, and the platform allowed me to transition to frequent pulse surveys providing with resources and support.

The platform is easy to use, offers exceptional features like the ability to acknowledge employees' comments and respond to them while respecting their anonymity. Great service and people. They will surprise you by providing a different customer experience and adding value way beyond the platform. I love WorkTango's mission, and how it is integrated in the experience they provide. It is fun to partner with like-minded people.

Can't think of anything

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Decent experience with a good range of features

Bewertet am 16.3.2018

It is nice to have a performance management and a rewards and recognition system all in one platform. The Outlook plugin is nice too.

It would be nice to have some additional export functionality and some more flexibility. It is a pretty modern platform but still pretty narrowly focused into their way of doing things.

• Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Excellent platform for employee recognition

Bewertet am 3.6.2022

Kazoo greatly addresses employee morale boosting and ultimately helps as a motivating factor by engaging them in a positive way.

We've recently implemented Kazoo in our company. It's an excellent platform for employee recognition and improves employee morale tremendously. The team members get opportunities to get recognize and recognize others in an easy and user friendly way. The user interface is simple and user intuitive.

The reports & dashboard options appear to be basic and limited. It would be great if gamification options are available to make it more exciting. It also appears that the private recognition is not available and would be great to have something like that. This is not integrated with the in-hour HR application but it may be a corporate choice than the capability.

Sharon
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A Platform and a Thought Partner

Bewertet am 22.11.2019

We wanted to get actionable data on how our employees were feeling around a variety of issues and WorkTango is the perfect partner for us. This is our first time doing an engagement survey and not only were they great on the technical/platform side, but they've provided valuable advice and outstanding customer support.

Easy of use for both the user and the admins

I don't have an answer to this question.

TINYpulse, Qualtrics EmployeeXM und Culture Amp

Zuvor genutzte Software

TINYpulse, Qualtrics EmployeeXM und Culture Amp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WorkTango

WorkTango was the most nimble.
Larissa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Kazoo provides a great platform to recognize employees!

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

We've enjoyed using Kazoo thus far!

I like how quick and easy it is to send recognition to other employees in order to show that I appreciate them. Another unique thing about Kazoo is that there are "incentives" that you can earn individually by taking a course or practicing self-care.

We previously used Bonusly, and they had an integration with giphy so we could share gifs along with our thank you messages. I do not believe Kazoo integrates with giphy.

Amanda
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Truly anonymous tool allows for excellent employee feedback

Bewertet am 21.6.2019

I use WorkTango for conducting employee surveys, and it is an excellent tool. It allows for truly anonymous employee feedback and - my favourite feature - the opportunity to have conversations anonymously with employees based on the feedback they provide. The customer service I get from them is awesome, they are always eager to help me use the tool better, introduce new features, and make sure I'm getting the most out of my subscription.

some of the navigation is not intuitive, I find sometimes i end up clicking out of results accidentally, and having to follow a few steps to get back to where i was, instead of being able to just go back.

Amanda
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Great experience with Kazoo

Bewertet am 18.11.2021

It's awesome to see staff being publicly recognized for things that might have gone unnoticed prior to implementing Kazoo, and they are encouraged since they're being rewarded for it. Plus, it's really motivated our teams to start recognizing each other instead of the supervisors being solely responsible for shout outs.

Kazoo is great for employee recognition and engagement! It was easy to implement and the look/feel of the system is similar to a social media platform which makes it fun for our staff to use.

No real cons come to mind. Although it would be cool to have the ability to customize our messages with gifs or images instead of just emoticons!

Jean Sebastien
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A great product to get the pulse of your employees

Bewertet am 9.5.2020

Excellent product, easy to manage, at an affordable pricing and with an incredible client support.

The product is very easy to use, for the admin, the managers and the respondants. We now have access in real time to our data (instead of two weeks analysis with our previous tool). The analytics tools are very useful and easy to use.

Wide range of possibilities for designing different types of surveys.

Anonymity and confidentiality are well preserved.

Really great support.

Very few cons, that we will be resolved with next updates. Otherwise, Worktango's team reacts very fast to adress our punctual issues.

Taja
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Kazoo

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

Kazoo was very easy to use and you are able to implement a wide range of ideas.

There were a few small bugs here and there.

Awardco
Michelle
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Effortless; streamlined workflow; consistent data reporting; increased productivity &...

Bewertet am 29.5.2017

Pre-populated reports/charts based on classification/segment selection was key. The ability to generate the information so quickly was extremely useful given our expedited timeline. The comparison features were great - saved me from having to manually manipulate the data in order to gain perspective. I liked how simplistic the platform was - from a user experience I didn't find it overwhelming.

It was extremely user friendly. I was able to watch one demonstration and be ready to operate the platform almost immediately. The data reporting capabilities were great. From having to previously generate manual reports to working with this platform, the transition and detail were beyond what I anticipated. The around the clock support was also something I benefited from immensely.

Ariana
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Kazoo Review

Bewertet am 27.4.2022

My company loves this program as it is an easy and great way to send recognition to coworkers for all of the great work they do each day. I like how people can like and comment on other's recognition. We have been trying to get more managers involved which so far has been working! Overall, this is a great program!

I would really enjoy being able to customize the appearance more than is possible. Aside from the logo and background image, there isn't much else that is able to be changed. This is not too big of an issue though, just something small that I hope will be improved in the future!

Robin
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Outstanding platform and service

Bewertet am 28.5.2019

We have been using WorkTango for about 9 months, and it has been awesome. We used it for our annual engagement survey, and the immediate results and ability to dig deeper into demographics without waiting for a consultant to analyze results was fantastic. We also use it for monthly employee pulse checks, and are able to get a quick bit of insight into important themes and issues. The platform is easy to use (for admin and users) and the support from the WorkTango team has been outstanding.

I'd love an easier way to pull reports. The process to compile is a bit manual.

Cassandra
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

YouEarnedIt

Bewertet am 19.2.2019

It is very easy to use. It's quick loading for all web pages. It can be customized on the colors and layout you want. Redemption is easy.

There is nothing I dislike about YouEarnedIt. It's simple and easy to use.

Very useful

Bewertet am 23.7.2018

useful a rapid feedback from our staff to measure engagement.

This was easy to set up and use with a very responsive team at WorkTango in case you do have any questions. You get responses from the survey in real time and can quickly see the info you need in a nice display.

I have no complaints at all. This (Work Tango) is working out very well so far and we intend to continue using the product.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best programs to motivate and reward team members!

Bewertet am 4.11.2018

The pros definitely outweigh the cons. Some people may take advantage of the system, but that goes for anything. It's better to focus on the positive side of things and reward those who definitely deserves it!

This was definitely a first of it's kind. I love how YouEarnedIt provided a platform to motivate and reward team members. The prizes were awesome, but I'd say the best part is the recognition that is actually announced to the entire company. It made me feel really good when someone gave me a shoutout over the YouEarnedIt platform! Kudos to this company for creating something like this!

The only downside to YouEarnedIt would be an internal one. I noticed some of my colleagues would give each other points just for the hell of it, or because the points were about to expire by the end of the month.

Craig

Driving engagement and supporting leadership improvement initiatives

Bewertet am 6.5.2017

The software is easy to use and provides an effective platform for performance management, professional development, and employee engagement. There's a familiar look and feel which is interactive and fun. The software has raised expectations from employees in these areas and has helped to improve the quality of talent development at the company.

We remain disappointed with analytics. There have been improvements, but reports are not intuitive or customizable. Raw data is available, but it is time-consuming to visualize and leverage data in it's current state - particularly data around usage and quality of feedback being generated for employees. This is particularly frustrating given the increased data demands on HR professionals, for good decision making - it's a bit of a disconnect.

Laura
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Creating the opportunity for different conversations

Bewertet am 4.11.2019

We use this tool internally at our organization to glean insights on employee morale, career growth and leadership opportunities. I also use this tool with my clients to measure employee experience, change adoption and team effectiveness.

It’s simple and intuitive; reliable and practical. It takes away the manual labor of reports and inputs, so I can focus on what matters most - the data-driven conversations with leaders and employees. Plus, the WT team is great to work with - always responsive and ready to help.

In looking ahead, I would like to explore the idea of personal self-serve dashboards for the individual employee.

Tyler
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Intuitive and User-Friendly System with Excellent Reporting

Bewertet am 4.11.2019

Get a pulse on the employee population more regularly with easy capture and reporting of data.

-Intuitive workflow and set up
-Easy to navigate system allows users to log in and go
-Clear reports that draw on excellent data
-phenomenal customer support

-occasional difficulty logging in
-could use some simpler icons for the likert scale

TINYpulse und Culture Amp

Zuvor genutzte Software

TINYpulse und Culture Amp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WorkTango

Customer Service. Features. Price.
Rick
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Impact Beyond Our Expectations

Bewertet am 24.4.2021

Our employees love it. Managers use it consistently and upper managemet is extremely pleased. An all around win.

The introduction of Kazoo to the company was easy and uncomplicated. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use and we've had universal adoption, something we were initially concerned about. We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy. We also use Kiosk mode and stream it to TV screens set up on our production facilities, linking our entire multistate company together in ways we did not anticipate but are extremely excited about.

Reporting is a weakness. But can be overcome. Our implementation manager is plainly overworked and I would have liked more timely follow-up, as well as better accessibility.

Chase

YEI is a great tool to recognize your peers!

Bewertet am 8.6.2018

We have been using YouEarnedIt for 6+ months and I've really been enjoying it. It's super easy to navigate and has some pretty cool features. My company integrated 'rewards' - employees can cash in for rewards based on how many points they have. All in all, YEI is a great product for small/mid-sized companies and encourages good behavior.

In the short period of time we've been using YouEarnedIt, I haven't found anything negative to report. Overall - great product!