Omnify Bewertungen

4.2/5 (36 Bewertungen)

Good Booking System and the Support has been brilliant

Bewertet am 19.01.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The biggest benefit has been ease of client booking and course bookings now compared to when I did it manually - saved my time and has resulted in improved booking success rate.

I love that I can use it for both booking clients and for my course bookings all in one system.

Client Bookings are now so easy as used to spend precious time emailing trying to find a suitable time slot and now clients can check out all options and book and it takes payment at time of book - other systems I researched wanted extra money to do this.

It has been easy to use and the support when I have had problems has been quick and responsive.

Omnify is a growing product so there has been a few glitches as it develops but the support team have been very responsive to correct and the development plans they have will take this from been a very good product to and really great one.

My life coaching clients are international and at present the appointment booking does not allow them to change to their own time zone to view appointments which has caused a few difficulties when they have time zone converted incorrectly but understand this is in development.

Translate with Google

Omnify has been a game changer and propelled my yoga business to the next level.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 05.04.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easiest software for scheduling my yoga classes.

First of all, I love every feature this software has to offer. I love the easy calendar scheduling and the ability to create advertisements, that's unique. Most of all, I love the ability of doing it throuhg my phone on their mobile app.

It would be a crime for me to write anything wrong about this company. They took my business to the next level and I cannot complain.

Translate with Google

Great experience working with the team at Omnify!

Bewertet am 28.08.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It allows links our members, admin team and our coaches through an easy to use interface. The support team is excellent and really listen while continuing to improve their product.

It is solving problems for sports / activity operators that have mobile teams by linking them with a centralised booking system on a mobile platform.

In the early stages there were the normal hiccups here and there for any new service (we have tried many). Any problems have continuously been improved upon by the team listening to our (the customers) feedback.

Translate with Google

My launch has been delayed for months, Support stopped responding to me :-(

Bewertet am 07.03.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Nothing as of now as I have been trying to launch for months.

Ease of use, promising app, interface. This app could be the BEST if the bugs are resolved and if the support team get organized.

The system has many bugs, and the support team is not consistently responsive. I would like to see some features like showing full price scratched and showing promotion price next to it. I needed a lot of support and still could not launch becuse of the bugs I am facing on almost every feature.

2.0/10
Translate with Google

This is a fantastic platform to grow your studio or client based business.

Bewertet am 09.05.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It allowed us to take our Circus School and grow our client base, sell tickets for shows and streamline some of our facility management.

The Interface is nice and clean, the learning curve on how to use it is short, the billing side and front desk check in is great as well!

Wish the reports were a bit better and there was a way to see how much you have to pay out to what teacher.

Translate with Google

I like the product but feel that it didn't fit my workflow 'better' than other schedulers.

Bewertet am 11.01.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was able to answer questions easily with ample room.

I loved the price, I purchased the product from AppSumo and grabbed the lifetime deal. I also appreciated that they are super responsive. Video tutorials are great. If I had a brick and mortar, this would have been more ideal for me.

It didn't feel elegant to use for me or a client. As stated before they are super responsive but felt that I needed a lot more hand holding (and I didn't necessarily know 'how' to ask so that I could create what I wanted. I have a coaching business and would have liked a product that housed client notes and paperwork, i.e. a welcome packet.

7.0/10
Translate with Google

Omnify works great when clients book an appointment for my Life Coaching service.

Bewertet am 18.01.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Omnify has made it a breeze for clients to schedule bookings for my Life Coaching service.

This software is easy to use and does the job. I'm able to easily indicate my availability and market my Life Coaching service. It's easy to setup discount coupons. I use this feature a lot. The setup wizard makes it easy to get started. And I was please with how easy it was to integrate with Stripe. Despite the Cons listed below, I would recommend this software to those seeking an affordable and easy-to-use booking solution.

I understand that Omnify is coming out with some updates that address some of my issues with this program. The version that I started with did not make it easy to offer any cost bookings. (My workaround was to create a 100% discount coupon.) Also, I found it difficult to create one-time unavailable time slots.

Translate with Google

I think Omnify is perfect for what our company needs

Bewertet am 22.08.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Booking program that works for our company so that we can see who has booked a class. You can also see who actually attended the classes as well so that the leaders of the courses can monitor who is coming. You can follow up with the people that did not attend to make sure that they are getting the help they need.

I like that it helps us with our booking of classes and enables our clients to do it easily and effortlessly.

Wish it did more in integrating booking and selling of material. We would like to sell books to go with the classes on WooCommerce...still working out how to do that.

Translate with Google

Omnify is the worst tool I have ever purchased!

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.06.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The embeddable user interface is wonky. First, it's showing available dates in the past. Also, when you try to look at available dates on following week, you get prompted to enter an email as if you had selected an available booking time. Very frustrating! This lifetime deal certainly wasn't worth it.

Sales page is beautiful and full of promises... Some of the features seem very interesting. The lifetime deal that I had would have been worthwhile (if it worked.)

It doesn't work well for multiple Google calendar sync! I've asked for a refund within 30 days because it didn't work and support promised to make it work. After 6 months, it still doesn't work!

An amazing solution

Bewertet am 23.08.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use. Value for money.

It is extremely easy to use and I only needed to use tutorials once and contact support once.

The layout is clean and easy to navigate. The functions are very responsive.

The website could be better and more customisable. It looks rather basic in terms of the view and I think customisation would help so users could add more of their touches such as videos or pictures.

Translate with Google

Great platform, easy to use, user friendly. Amazing customer support.

Bewertet am 10.01.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Booking platform for my business. Check-in app for classes.

The ease of use is amazing. The check-in app is what got me here. Coming from an old booking platform using pen and paper to check people in was a hassle. Omnify makes it so much easier. Also, the class pass features. Customer support is amazing, they've been such a help with my transition into their software.

I'd like to see the ability to offer two tickets for the price of one option. For the check in app, the class disappears into the "last month" tab the day of the event. I'd like to see it stay in "upcoming" until the event is actually over. Also, offer settings option for app. For Calendar, if there was an option to see an overall view, with events, classes and all other options. (these cons are hindrances but just improvements I'd like to see)

Appointment scheduling and more

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 05.05.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that this acts as a store front for my business. I can set up additional employees if needed as well as choose custom schedules for services. It's pretty customizeable so you can adapt it for your business needs. It combines scheduling and billing all in one.

I would like to see more integration features available for different email marketing systems. The email system I use isn't available and it would make things easier for me to follow up with clients that way.

Translate with Google

Simple tool that we use to book group sessions on site

Bewertet am 03.04.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Works very well for booking appointments and group sessions. We also enjoy the fact that comes with a mobile app. the basic set up and website widget are really nice features. Also they put out a lot of new features constantly

After the basic set up is done, advance settings can be quit confusing. this tool can be quit buggy too, and I do not like the fact that they also charge a fee for transactions on top of the monthly plan

We love it!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 27.02.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our team is really enjoyed the software it's super simple to use and really enjoy it . Hope to continue to use it for a long time

The only thing that needs a little bit of help was the training at the beginning but other than that it worked exactly as described

Translate with Google

Good overall experience but it could be better

Bewertet am 12.05.2018

Beautiful UX design
I really like the getting started wizard which was great to get to know the menus options to set up our account.
nice website widget and or store front website included in most plans
they are constantly pushing updates to fix bugs :)
I like the 2 way google calendar sync, if you use google apps it plays well with it
we have the Studio plan which does not come with custom domain so for this reason we use the embedding option to use it on our website
convenient integrations with stripe and paypal

Has an extra 0.5% fee on top of the regular 2.9% stripe/paypal fee
The app still has many bugs which is why I do not use all features
Customer support is pretty active but can be hard to reach at times

Translate with Google

I've really enjoyed using omnify! The store is very visually appealing.

Bewertet am 07.03.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I like most is how easy it is to understand what to do. And I also like how visually appealing the store is.

Some things I took awhile to figure out so I really good manual would have been useful. Also I would have liked a little bit more flexibility in choosing the titles for the different operators.

Translate with Google

Promising, but buggy and needs further refinement

Bewertet am 19.01.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Affordable, signed up for the lifetime plan from another site. I like the responsive customer service and development plan.

Software seems buggy and I've been asking for appointment packs, but they seem to never come. Mobile calender sync does not seem to be working.

5.0/10

Great for class-leaders. Not so much for 1:1 appointments

Bewertet am 06.02.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very straightforward and useful for those teaching classes in a physical location. Really easy to set up schedules, email reminders, etc, and the developers are continually improving the software.

For the coach or consultant seeking to replace Acuity or Mindbody as a scheduler for 1:1 sessions, Omnify has a ways to go. Currently, there's no ability to block out specific times or days for the solopreneur with a flexible schedule, and no automated appointment reminders via email or text. The developers say this is on their roadmap. Until these options are available, I'm sticking with what works.

Translate with Google

Great product, wonderful service!

Bewertet am 10.01.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It help to manage our studio very easy, get reports, see customers status with a great mobile app for our customeres

Missing some small features, but the team at Omnfiy keep developing and add great features every time

Translate with Google

Easy to use , decent customisation, great customer service and value.

Bewertet am 23.08.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Affordable booking system with decent amount of customisation possible and an app for customers as well.

Ability to create classes that can be booked through class packs, membership or direct purchase at once. Ability for class instructors to manage their classes. Availability of white label app for customers

Not much space to customise information on the trainers so we've needed to build that into our website. Limited ability to add links or colours etc in the class descriptions

Translate with Google

Amazing!! Every time we had a problem Vikram messaged us right away and helped! Like right away!

Bewertet am 24.08.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is easy to use and a great design

Easy, coast effective, and the costumer service is quick, nice and reliable. The app is amazing value for money.

Translate with Google

The Omnify team makes you feel like your the only person that matters. Amazing customer support!

Bewertet am 16.01.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've got a professional way of selling real-world services, online. Without all the hassle of web development.

I love how fast the software is developing. There are so many features, it always feels like they are 3 steps ahead of me.

Perhaps the only thing I dislike is that there are so many features I need to set up. But that's not really the fault of Omnify, just the cost of doing business.

Translate with Google

Great features for yoga studio

Bewertet am 18.02.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience with Omnify has been pretty good. They literally have everything needed to manage yoga studios. I have so much more free time now. Having said that I still think there is room for tiny improvements.

Translate with Google

Decent membership management software with some cool features!

Bewertet am 23.02.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think Omnify is a decently good product which has made it easier for me to manage memberships. Priority check-in and Instant check-in¿s are some really cool features!

An Amazing All In One App

Bewertet am 18.01.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

scheduling and creating an online service experience.

How well thought out it is and the breadth of application for small business, though there are some flaws.

not very friendly for consultants, mainly set up for classes and is not easy to set up if you are a one man consultancy.

7.0/10