Shift Agent Bewertungen

Shift Agent

Employee scheduling & shift management for teams

3.7/5 (10 Bewertungen)
Brian K.

Effective!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We joined up and had a few challenges adapting. Matt at ShiftAgent was very helpful to make changes literally overnight on a few things and found ways to be able to do what we needed without effecting or changing the product for other users. I love what shift agent has become and look forward to seeing where it goes!

Allows us to create highly detailed schedules, quickly. It just works!

Cannot create schedules from an iPhone. Has web app but not an actual store app. Most end users(employees) are used to apps, not saving bookmarks to their homepage.

Edith F.

ShiftAgent

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's made scheduling a lot easier on me and my team. I love that my team is responsible for keeping their availability updated, inputting requests for days off and trading shifts.

It's easy to use and I love that every time I need help there is always somebody there to help me out.

It freezes on me frequently. Also, there's been times when it freezes and deletes all my work... So I start over and then next time I sign in there's double shifts for everybody because both schedules show up.
Not a con, but it would be nice if there was a 2 week minimum limit for when asking off or updating availability.

Tina B.

System runs extremely slow

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using this product since February of this year. We like the platform, but the system runs extremely slow. We tried running on Google chrome as opposed to safari, but still have the same issues.

I love the way it pulls up the next available/best team member for the open position. I also love that each team member can control their own availability as well as give away and pick up shifts.

It takes WAY too long. The system is extremely slow. Scheduling time could be cut in half if your system as supported with a quicker response. Also, when I've sent an online chat, it took days to get a response.

4.0/10
Jamie S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Fantastic!! (but sometimes glitchy)

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Shift Agent has transformed our scheduling process! As a fast food restaurant with over 65 employees, we highly recommend the site.

Ease for employees to trade shifts. Visual depiction of scheduling numbers (how many are working when.) Smart scheduling features.

Some functions cannot be done on smart phones. At times (especially when writing the schedule), the site auto logs out with an error.

Belinda S.

Heart of House Director

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Shift agent has some good features but at the same time it freezeie up a lot and kick you off the sight.

Tim W.

Needs improvement

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The program is slow to respond and has a lot of problems. When we make adjustments to schedules the program takes a minute or two to recognize the change and freezes up. The screen often gets all jumbled up with text boxes covering other items and I have to restart the program every few minutes to resolve the issue. These problems occur on several different computers and are consistent issues

Smart scheduling is good. Inputting the off days and employee information makes scheduling easy.

Software issues and limited mobile use.

Antwort von Shift Agent Labs

Thank you Tim, we welcome your feedback. We've addressed two specific issues that were causing some users to experience slower service, and we're happy to announce that the issue should be resolved. Can you let us know if you are still experiencing some issues? We are willing to work with you to give you the best possible scheduling option.

Ben A.
Mit Google übersetzen

A great product, that with some tweaking and custom features could be a 10/10!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The overall transition to this product was very smooth and we were able to set everything up the way we wanted things. We have a large staff number and needed something that could help us manage and schedule them while still seeing the operational side of things.

It simplifies scheduling as a whole and allows everything to be online and in a set place. It also allows the employees to access everything on their mobile device or home computers instead of at the store.

The updates seem to be few and not all that big. The lag time with the servers is a little frustrating and can sometimes be more of a hassle than it is worth. A simple set up and maybe examples for how stores use and create specific templates would be nice to see as well.

7.0/10

Shift Agent Review

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Smart scheduling include some pay days and control

extremely slow system, need to upgrade it and support quickly

7.0/10
Shelby B.

Very Efficient

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We got shift agent for our company a little over a month ago. It has made it easier to switch shifts and confirm where employees are going to work that day

Caleb M.

Shift agent

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I liked how easy it is to use this app in the workplace.

There really wasn't anything that I personally would complain about.