Zoho One

4,2 (115)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
All-in-one-Betriebssystem mit über 35 integrierten Anwendungen.

Sortieren nach

Markus
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Tolles Softwarepaket zu einem erschwinglichen Preis

Bewertet am 2.1.2024

All-in-One Software mit grossartigem CRM.

Das meiste ist nur auf Englisch verfügbar. Wenn es komplex wird, hätte ich die Instruktionen lieber auf Deutsch.

Alec Anton
Alec Anton
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A really unique offering of middle-tier applications and services.

Bewertet am 20.3.2022

Zoho One offers an incredible range of mid-tier business applications and hosting. I selected Zoho at the beginning of setting up my firm because I had previously used some of Zoho's applications and could see a big advantage (both financial and technical) in using the Zoho ecosystem.

I use Zoho Sites for my website, Zoho Forms for online forms, Zoho Meeting for all video conferences, Zoho Booking for schedules, Zoho Mail for email hosting, Zoho Writer for all document processing, Zoho Sales IQ for marketing and social media management, Zoho Notebook for legal research, Zoho Drive for cloud storage.

I don't use Zoho CRM or Zoho Projects, but that's only because my industry (lawyer) really does demand a specialist practice management application for clients and tasks. The CRM and Projects are excellent and would be great for other business industries.

I see Zoho One really only being useful for new businesses or during a major restructure or rebranding. To get the most out of it, you need to really design an ecosystem and utilise Zoho apps wherever possible. This can be frustrating as some may not work as well as their alternatives, but this is the compromise you have to make for such a good price.

I really do recommend Zoho for any new business - the apps may seem a little strange at first, but you can literally run your entire business on this one service and that could potentially save a considerable amount of time and money.

I like the fact that so many options are included in the one monthly price

Client services takes a few days at the minimum for routine inquiries.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zoho Review

Bewertet am 8.10.2022

overall impressive

overall impressive

Currently, it is the best software around, in terms of features and pricing in marketing.

too many tabs so users might get confused in the beginning they should run a demo for their users.

Rachel
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Zoho One - Jack of all trades and master of none

Bewertet am 22.11.2022

I was looking for an inventory management system and a CRM system that would integrate with our website. When looking for a solution I attended a presentation from 'zoho partner' Cloud Perfect who sold Zoho One to us as an all in one solution of all app needs for a small business. Cloud Perfect were inexperienced in deploying the product and caused all kinds of problems and costly time wasting to our business leaving a legacy or a poor set up that ultimately gave us a very poor experience of what Zoho could do.

The CRM options for managing sales agents and leads.

To many applications that did not seem to talk to each other well which defeats the object of having an all encompassing system. Features can be really complicated to set up and support can be very frustrating making it difficult to get a straight answer to a simple question. Zoho partner Cloud Perfect let us down badly in the set up and advice on the product and then after reporting these problems to Zoho, Zoho chose to take no responsibility for the poor actions of their recommended 'partners'

Mario
  • Branche: E-Learning

Zoho One - the Leatherman for entrepreneurs

Bewertet am 5.1.2024

I don´t want to miss it. I use it every day: CRM, SalesIQ, campaigns are my main apps. Books and work drive the next. You don´t have to think about: ahh...I need this app/function, where can I get it? Because you already HAVE it in Zoho One.

Everything (and I mean: everything!) you can imagine that you need for your business is integrated into ZOHO One. For every use case there is an app.

First: the greatest pro is the biggest con. In the beginning you don´t know where to start because there are some many possibilities. You have to get a structured plan for yourself. Otherwise you will resign. Second: It´s not "the" ZOHO One App. There are about 50 apps you can use. You have to learn what apps are useful and what apps can be connected. Start with CRM as center of ZOHO one.

Beverley
Beverley

Promised specific plans, but failed to deliver

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

Good access to some decent apps.

Good access to some decent apps.

The apps you get access to are great, there's a TON of apps available for users that are included in the One subscription.

Was hard to get a real definitive answer when I had questions about which plans from apps are included with Zoho One. The main reason I signed up with Zoho One was that I was told I'd have access to the Zoho Social Professional Plan from a rep, even though another rep earlier said I'd have access to the Social Agency Plan. Anyways, both included 5 team members, which was more than I needed.

Upon registration for One, they told me I couldn't add Team Members and that I'd have to buy One licenses for them... But why wasn't I told this before? And why do I have to buy licenses for users who are ONLY accessing Social, not even touching Social, they'd be clients with access to see what's scheduled on their behalf.

Talked to a rep to cancel my account, who sent me to my account manager, who I requested it be canceled, didn't hear from him or anybody else. Tweeted for help , emailed the address they have on the cancellation page. Absolutely NO response. I was going to sign up for Zoho Social after cancelling my One account, but after the non-existent customer service I was fed up.

Bart
Bart
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Its alot to learn but affordable

Bewertet am 29.5.2022

Really didn't fully get it set up.

Really didn't fully get it set up.

It had some really great features but almost to much for a beginner. I recommend using one app at a time until you master each app.

Little hard to learn because it's just to much.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best suite solution to manage your business

Bewertet am 28.2.2018

The cost compared to Salesforce and other suite softwares.

The cost compared to Salesforce and other suite softwares.

All solutions provided by Zoho One are linked to each other, making your data and business flow all connected, without the need of any complex integration.
Even a marketer can customize and setup all tools without help from IT team.

Local or remote support on your timezone sometimes is a problem if you have to solve something quickly.

Allan
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great All in One System for SMBs

Bewertet am 20.2.2024

It's a great tool, I would happily deploy this in future workplaces

It's a great tool, I would happily deploy this in future workplaces

It was fast to deploy, easy to use, and very cost effective!

No group linking to SSO is currently available

• Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One SaaS to rule them all

Bewertet am 11.1.2022

Putting everything related to our client interactions (marketing, communication, tracking, data, etc) under "one roof" can be somewhat of a challenge when there are different products used for different areas of the business. Zoho One has allowed to continue using the products that "get it done" while integrating smoothly with each other and providing ease of access to staff as needed.

Quick and easy integration, truly puts everything "under one roof" with an intuitive interface and great functionality.

I have found the interface to be lagging at time, with occasionally long load time when moving between products. (Internet speed was tested multiple time, we know this is not an internet related issue)

• Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great for the price if single user

Bewertet am 24.7.2023

Its great for the price for a single user. If you have alot of employees costs adds up. Comes with alot of features and products

105/month for flexible plan is steep. Reg is 45/mo if adding all users, so flexible would be better around 75. Accounting package needs to manage multiple companies. This is the biggest bit fall. The regular paid version allows it so why not the one included with One?

• Branche: Computer-Software

A real fan

Bewertet am 4.1.2022

We are a consultant agency and consult 360 on Business Software, CRM, E-Commerce, Process Automation and Online Marketing. Based on our excellent experience with ZOHO One we use ZOHO extensively in our own company and have realized a great number of projects.

Great functionalities, comparably easy and thus, fast to set up. Everything in one platform under one transparent license. Perfect as a single all-in-one software for small and mid-size companies and organizations.
Availability super high, hosting and updates very smoothely.

As ZOHO develops fast, sometimes there are overlappings between apps.

Pamela
Pamela
  • Branche: Internet

Zoho One is an OUTSTANDING value for anyone that uses several Zoho applications. It is...

Bewertet am 14.1.2018

The integration of the apps are wonderful!

The integration of the apps are wonderful!

I use Zoho as the platform to support ALL our clients. Depending on how we are supporting them, we may use one or several Zoho applications for one client. Zoho One is great for the clients we use several applications to support because it is EXTREMELY cost effective. In some cases we can save hundreds of dollars. When they rolled out Zoho One this past summer, I could not believe what I read!

The only down side is Zoho One doesn't allow several different logins for the same user seat. They track the IP address. I can understand the reason because of the low price, why they want every user to have their own login. For us, we may have several team members servicing one client. It is not cost effective for us to purchase several seats to service one client. Also, customer service is not always the greatest.

Steve
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

To run a small business you have many tasks from accruing vacation to AR/AP - Zoho One does it...

Bewertet am 25.1.2023

Integrated applications - eg CRM to electronic signature, etc. etc. VERY easy to set up flows - if something happens in one module - make an entry into another module.Easily customize to meet your needs - fields, applications, etc. etc.Workflows save time/effort and are very easy to create

Hard to come up with a con - I would have said in the Meeting (zoom like) software not having the blurred background was the biggest con - but they recently added that.

Jake
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Great Package for Zoho Products

Bewertet am 26.7.2019

Love the features and integrations I can use with Zoho One. I pay a flat fee and I get to use my One license for all of the products on the enterprise edition. Their customer support team is very friendly and I love Zoho One & Zoho Products

I feel they should integrate with Line2 & Square for subscription payments with Zoho Subscriptions

Mark
Mark
  • Branche: Versicherung

I wish I could give 100 stars review with ZOHO One

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

WOW! We saved so much money in subscription costs when we rolled everything to ZOHO One. We had 11 different companies we were paying money to. When we switched, we saved $480,000 is subscription costs. We love paying one low rate for all our employees rather than using separate vendors. As a huge bonus, our internal data is much more organized since all ZOHO apps communicate with each other. This keeps all of our team members on the same footing.

The capabilities of the suite of products is unmatched! The price is what really blew me away.

no cons. Its great software for a super affordable price.

Adame
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Must have to run a business, especially for sole proprietors and small sized companies

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

It makes my life much easier without having to worry about integrations and such.

I don't use...

I don't use all of their apps. But the few I use on a daily basis make their mark to save my time without breaking my finances.

A great ecosystem of apps centered around Zoho CRM.

It covers most of what a business needs to manage/automate.

It doesn't require much to make apps share/use each component's data.

Zoho One doesn't include all Zoho's apps... the team is pushing more, but still, we are missing Zoho Commerce and Zoho Connect (external community) as part of the package.

Daniel
Daniel
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A bargain based on all the tools you get

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

I use Zoho One and the tools to keep track of spent time on various projects, save all expenses, invoicing, CRM, some custom workflows and much more. I haven't had time to explore all options yet.

Ah, Zoho Social is also a tool I use reguarly.

With Zoho One you really receives everything to run a company. It's very nice to have everything at the same place. And the integration between the various tools they have are superb. If you're like me, a bit technical, it's really nice that you can customise you company's workflow (Zoho Flow) and even develop internal applications easily (Zoho Creator).

It can be a bit overwelming with att tools and options in the beginning.

Duane
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

The small business disruptor

Bewertet am 10.6.2020

Been with zoho for an extended period of time and I am very pleased.

Been with zoho for an extended period of time and I am very pleased.

I love their inclusive suite of other products which all talk to each other.

I use about 10 key products which does the job for me and I am satisfied

Aaron
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great promise. Big hassle.

Bewertet am 20.9.2018

It's got everything that I want -- if it would only work. I had such high hopes. And I love what it's supposed to be capable of. After a year, it's bugs every day. Ugh.

I'm constantly battling bugs. The CRM works. We've had weeks and weeks of the accounting not syncing with our bank Support has been wrong, dismissive, unhelpful, and poor communicators.

That's been true of MANY BUGS in non-CRM apps. Bugs. Poor support.

Thomas
  • Branche: Sport

Worth Looking At, but Best to Seek Another Option

Bewertet am 25.3.2019

At face value, Zoho One looks good. We invested 250 hours in the trial version, but very disappointed and consider the time wasted. The software is buggy, the customer service is horrible, the billing systems is combative and the local sales teams over-sell.

There is an abundance of applications in the Zoho One package. However, there are bugs that could have a significant negative impact on your business. Meanwhile, the Zoho technical teams appear to be more focused building new apps rather than service the one they have started.

The customer service is just horrible (pre-sales, basic, premium and enterprise) + they charge a percentage of your monthly billing to get premium or enterprise - which equals the quality of other vendors standard customer service.

Contacting customer service is a lengthy, wholly unsatisfying experience. Taking days to resolve a simple issue, which in many cases requires several call backs and/or emails?!?!?!

BALJIT
  • Branche: Immobilien

Worst Customer Services - Half Baked Products

Bewertet am 5.5.2021

Worst and i inccur loss in business .

Worst and i inccur loss in business .

It seems in the begining that you found one stop solution to all your needs.

The company has worst customer services.
The support team is always evading you and end up leaving you in frustation.
The apps are poorly designed and problematic.
The emails always lands up in spam and they have Zero real solution to it.

Scott
Scott

Zoho One is where it's at.

Bewertet am 7.5.2018

The integration options with Zoho allows you to integrate with other zoho apps and other apps from outside zoho.

Being able to use most of Zoho's Apps for one low cost per employee is great. everyone will have access to all of the apps, as long as the admin assigns them access.

Tech Support, since each app within ZOHO is a different Team, each team has their own tech support, so when you have a problem with integration issue between 2 modules, each team blames the other and theirs no consolidated support that get to the bottom of the issue.

Angie

zoho its a great software its easy and powerful to use

Bewertet am 9.11.2017

there is nothing that I do not like about the software, it is very good besides that they are improving it continuously, they have very good advice any doubt they solve me immediately, what I like most is that it works as ERP and CRM

easy
movilizing
good advice

Emily
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoho is a cost effective, all-inclusive software for technical teams, but lacks strong UX &...

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

Zoho One is an incredible value for the money. With over 40 apps, Zoho One does it all. While some apps have more features than others, we found this solution to integrate well with other tools and never ran into limited functionality. We had pleasant experiences with their support team.

Zoho One is a jack of all trades, master of none. For example, their 'Hubspot competitor' marketing app is nowhere near as feature-rich as Hubspot. That said, it would be great for small teams that just need basic marketing automation.

We tried Zoho for a month and ended up not moving forward because we had disparate, better tools for the individual functions.

Additionally, the user experience it geared toward technical people and isn't as polished as software like Basecamp or Asana. While our technical team had no problem working with it, our services teams found it difficult to set up.

I would recommend Zoho to small teams that need lots of tools for little investment.