CHEQ Essentials Erfahrungen

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great Adwords addon

Bewertet am 25.7.2018

I have actually been utilizing Clickcease to stop click scams attacks for my customers. Google does a partial work filtering to stop scams clicks, but not enough

One single thing is annoying, when you are super aggressive and block entire classes of ip's, your drop in rankings and your add is less displayed

Antwort von CHEQ

Thanks for the review Aaron.
Indeed the aggressive mode needs to be used with caution. We also advise to talk to us before activating it.

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The crystal ball in a world where you can’t see anyone

Bewertet am 1.9.2019

ClickCease has lowered my advertising costs annually while our sales revenue is rising. As this product insures that your marketing funds are being spent correctly. I cannot recommend this product enough to all businesses both large and small

ClickCease Insures that my marketing dollars being spent correctly and as we Have been able to lower our marketing spend while enjoying a lift in sales

Nothing it’s great! I am struggling to fine something bad about it

Antwort von CHEQ

Thank you so much for these lovely words! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying ClickCease :)

Ronnie
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's a good product with a boiler room sales culture

Bewertet am 2.5.2022

Great software with a really poor experience of people behind it

Great software with a really poor experience of people behind it

Good product, and delivers what its promised

the only reason I am writing this review is because of the agressive and boiler room like sales culture this organization has had - I have been a client for 2 years and the way their team tried to constantly upgrade you and really hammer home the upsells is pretty insane - it's really disappointing how they treat current clients and keep milking them for more

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ClickGUARD, Clixtell und Lunio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CHEQ Essentials

Ease of use - however I am thinking of moving to the other competitors given my recent experience

Antwort von CHEQ

Hi Ronnie, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear this was your experience! Your dedicated customer success manager will reach out asap to understand and resolve any standing issues you have and make sure your ClickCease experience is amazing.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ClickCease is easy to use & has lots of very powerful features, optimizing our web experience.

Bewertet am 3.7.2018

ClickCease does an amazing job at clearly laying out all its tools & features. It's also powerful enough to actively block bots from our AdWords. It's led to a much more robust & safe web experience within our company.

Initially we were concerned the features might not fit our agency well but it became very clear that we had lots to gain by using ClickCease. Thankfully, we were able to incorporate it into our workflow fully.

Antwort von CHEQ

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with ClickCease :) Thank you for your kind words!

• Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

ClickCease Is A Must For Advertisers

Bewertet am 13.1.2021

My company have been using Clickcease for 2 years now. Without hesitate, this is the best software I have used. I use it to track neccessary keywords for my business and also it helps me to block clickfrauds (we know there are haters everywhere trying to exhaust your ad spend). Clicksease helps me in such a way that it blocks them to save my ad spend. Voila Clicksease

ClickCease is the best software I have used. I use it to track neccessary keywords for my business and also it helps me to block clickfrauds (we know there are haters everywhere trying to exhaust your ad spend). Clicksease helps me in such a way that it blocks them to save my ad spend. Voila Clicksease

If we can track more keywords that will be better.

Antwort von CHEQ

Thanks a lot for the great feedback! We are always striving to improve our services and we will make sure to keep your request in mind!

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Excellent software & support

Bewertet am 25.3.2019

Beautiful and clean software that even has an optional dark mode! The automated Adwords claims are amazing and the ability to finely tune the blocking process and sensitivity is flawless.

No plans available for super small ad budgets.
Suggestions:
$5/month plan <$200/month ad spend
$10/month plan <$800/month ad spend
$25/month plan <$2000/month ad spend
$50/month plan >$2001/month ad spend

Antwort von CHEQ

Thank you very much for the feedback! We are continuously looking at ways to improve and will keep your suggestion in mind :)

Helpful Service

Bewertet am 23.10.2018

Takes care of blocking unwanted clicks, can customize the blocking settings, can white list our own IP's

billing is very confusing, deleting a domain is difficult, wish it could take on bing ads like google

Antwort von CHEQ

Thanks for writing this feedback :) We continuously work on improving our services for our customers and will keep this in mind!

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Fraud detection helper

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

I like the overall experience. Reports are clear and you can see with your own eyes the behavior of the fraudulent clicks.

The online report table is quite dynamic. You can check many variables to be shown or not.

The report shows a record of the fraudulent session. When reporting 2 or more fraud clicks you can't be sure which one is actually shown on that recording.Also, I don't like the style of many screen elements. I prefer plain items, as close to Excel table reports as possible. I end up downloading the CVS file to handle it on a cleaner view. I would prefer to skip this extra step.

bimal
bimal

ClickCease review

Bewertet am 16.5.2021

I am seen my ad cost is decreasing rapidly . Which is good news.

I am seen my ad cost is decreasing rapidly . Which is good news.

If you are running your ad in Google like a digital marketing agency, e-commerce, etc. You have to use ClickCease because it will protect your ad from bot, a fraud who are wasting your ads budget. I see many people complain that the cost of their ad is kept rising but didn't get any good result that is happing because some of your competitors are using a bot to stop you that why you have to use ClickCease now into your business. If you want to see a better result.

I didn't find any cons here. Price is perfect anyone can use it on their online business.

Antwort von CHEQ

Hey Bimal, thank you so much for the lovely feedback! We are so happy to hear that we could help you with your click fraud issue :)

Paul
Paul
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Seems to Work

Bewertet am 16.1.2021

I’m impressed with the technology. Wish the reporting was more robust, and independently verified by an outside company.

Based on their own reporting, ClickCease seems to be blocking quite a few clicks. It’s incredibly easy to set up, and runs automatically without any work on my end.

I may just not know how to find the information, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to determine what campaign the clicks they’re blocking are coming from. If it’s for my display ads, the service wouldn’t pay for itself, because those have such a low CPC.

Antwort von CHEQ

Hi Paul! Thank you so much for the feedback! We are continuously looking at ways to improve our software and will keep this in mind :)

Cameron
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do not use this company, it is a rip off!

Bewertet am 23.2.2022

It has been a HORRIBLE experience with ClickCease. Their customer service is NON-EXISTANT. Their system glitches and doesn't do any of the things it says it does. We bought the annual subscription and STILL had 85% of our marketing budget was spend on FAKE/FRAUDULENT clicks. This is all a hoax people. They use VPNs to hide themselves clicking on your adds. BUYER BEWARE!

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Their software is glitchy. They change it without your notice. It doesn't do any of the things it says it would accurately.

Everything! this software is a JOKE. in fact, it is a RIP OFF. People who have no computer skills use this product and rant and rave about it. Fact is this company is stealing their money and they aren't tech savvy enough to know it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ClickGUARD und Lunio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CHEQ Essentials

Design/ads

Hi Cameron,

We're sorry to hear about your experience with ClickCease by CHEQ. ClickCease by CHEQ is the most advanced online marketing fraud prevention tool and as such we block fraudsters, competitors and others ill intent players from wasting one's marketing budget. Our large customer base includes small businesses, agencies and large enterprises who are all tech savvy, albeit our product is user friendly and doesn't require that. It goes without saying that we hold ourselves to a very high ethical standard and do not "click on ads". Our support team and customer success team are always available and happy to address and fix any issue.

Jim
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

ClickCease saves me money every month. Highly recommended.

Bewertet am 5.8.2020

I was receiving multiple clicks, either from competitors or just idiot customers repeatedly clicking on my Google ads and wasting advertising expense for my resume business [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] immediately after implementing ClickCease, I started saving at least $100 every week. So, ClickCease has become an essential part of my business model. I wouldn't think about not using it.

Excellent customer support via chat. Automatic interface with Google Adwords to update new suspicious IP addresses instantly (results in Google stopping charges for multiple clicks?. Easy to use control panel. Provides additional tracking of specific keywords clicked in my ad campaigns, in real time. Definitely saves me hundreds of dollars every month in multiple clicks.

I have no complaints about ClickCease at all. In my experience, it is 100% user-friendly.

Antwort von CHEQ

Hi Jim! Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you've seen a change in your bills since using ClickCease! :) It's our pleasure to be of help

David
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you advertise with google, use ClickCease

Bewertet am 4.11.2020

Saved my small business around $20 a day. For a cost of $20 a month. Saved me so much each month, but these days I'm not using adwords, so don't use them. If I go back to advertising with Google again, It will be the first subscription I'll be adding...

It's AMAZING how many clicks are from bots with Google adwords - costs so much extra per month in wasted clicks, it's borderline criminal. ClickCease Saved me around 20% of my adspend every month, with no loss of actual business. I was convinced my competition was clicking my ads, and well, they WERE... With Clickcease, I found out, and blocked them...

It's easy to use. Easy to implement. Nothing really to dislike?

Antwort von CHEQ

This is amazing! Bots do indeed loads of damage to advertisers all over the world. Glad you're seeing value from our software! Thanks for the feedback, David :)

Chad
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

No Brainer for PPC Traffic

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

We've been using the program for 3+ years now and have zero complaints as it has increased our ROAS and made our program easier to grow.

For a very affordable price, it helps save us thousands of dollars by limiting fraudulent traffic and bots.

Some of the dashboard is a tad confusing but we did our own independent analysis and it all checked out to be a huge savings for our company.

Antwort von CHEQ

This feedback means a lot, thank you so much! We're happy to hear that we could help you save your Google Ads budget :)

Wesley
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Click Cease Support RULES!

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

significant reduction in click fraud

significant reduction in click fraud

It is awesome and it works. We block numerous fraudster

nothing to report. Maybe wish they kept the data longer

Antwort von CHEQ

Hi Scott! We are glad to hear this! Thanks for writing this amazing review! We're always happy to be of help :)

Peter
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Life-saving product for the small business owner.

Bewertet am 15.1.2021

Clickcease has helped us way beyond the cost. We work in a hyper-competitive market and noticed our sales were dropping precipitously for no clear reason. After some research we discovered what Clickfraud is and now use Clickcease exclusively. We trialled all the main click fraud solutions out there, seated on Clickcease as the most effective and easy to use.

Its works, the team are helpful and professional. It saves 30% on our PPC budget day after day.

Takes a bit of time to get used to it for the non-coders amongst us.

Antwort von CHEQ

Thank you for this amazing review, Peter! We're so happy to be of help :)

Ofir
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Phenomenal click detection and block solution

Bewertet am 28.1.2019

Been working with Click cease for the last 2 years and they saved whole lot of fraudulent clicks for my clients

Easy setup
great customer service
affordable pricing
detailed report

I guess the new ad spy feature is still in beta because I haven't seen much data from it yet.

Antwort von CHEQ

We are happy to assist! Thank you so much for the great review, Ofir :) We are always looking for ways to improve and your feedback will be remembered!

Christian
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Protects you from craudent Ad klicks

Bewertet am 23.8.2019

Google does not help you when single useres kilck your ads 10 or more tmes per minute. Clickease use the google ip blocking to keep thes useres, or ex employee or competitors out.

Helpes us when an Ex Employee kept clicking out google ads.

No problems so far. This is fuly automated

Antwort von CHEQ

Hey Christian! What an amazing review, thank you so much :) We're happy we could help you out with your click fraud issue!

Rob
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

We beat click fraud!

Bewertet am 26.10.2016

We suspected our competitor was clicking on our ads repeatedly and we didn't know how we could block him. Once we started using ClickCease we were able to see this was in fact the case, and the automated blocking feature ClickCease offers we were able to literally save our campaign from click fraud. Highly advised for anyone advertising on Adwords!

We were able to easily monitor and block all the fraudulent IP's that were clicking on our Adwords campaign. Support is awesome!

Would like to have this developed for Facebook fraud as well.

Antwort von CHEQ

Thanks so much Rob, we are happy you are enjoying ClickCease!

bill

long term happy user

Bewertet am 31.12.2020

aggressive ip watching and blocking helps to somewhat minimize bad clicks

fraud reports to Google have provided 0 results.

Antwort von CHEQ

Hi Bill, thank you so much for the amazing feedback! We're happy to be of help and we always strive to improve our services! We will keep your review in mind :)

Artem
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best tools for click fraud protection on G Search

Bewertet am 15.2.2023

- Less fraudulent leads & spammers can see our Search ads which saves us money, providing the opportunity to submit clicks for a refund to Google- Helps to increase fraudulent inbound lead disqualification rate (i.e., reduce Google click -> inbound lead conversion rate) which saves our SDRs time on calling these fraudulent leads

Haven't had any negative experiences with the tool thus far – its job is pretty straight forward (block fraud leads) & it does it pretty well

Joshua
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ClickCease Saves Me Money!

Bewertet am 30.1.2019

ClickCease has been great. It is easy to use and saves me a lot of money. The employees there are super helpful and check in from time to time to make sure everything is going well. I would highly recommend using ClickCease for all of your CPC accounts.

ClickCease is very easy to use, and I love the fact that the automatically submit refund requests to Google.

At first I was getting a lot of notification emails about the IPs that were getting blocked, but I have since learned how to shut those off.

Antwort von CHEQ

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback, Joshua! We're so happy to hear that we have been of help :)

james
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

No wasting money

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

awesome

awesome

I strongly recommend ClickCease. I was spending $1000 per week more on unwanted clicks. Now I don't have to worry about someone clicking my ads repeatedly, 2 clicks then my ads won't show to that user anymore to avoid extra click charges.

nothing, There is nothing to not like about it.

Ryan
  • Branche: Computer-Software

ClickCease Changed the Game

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

The fact that you can install ClickCease in minutes, get your traffic covered is huge. The amount of wasted ad budget we had was just awful, so having something like ClickCease really changed the game for us.

It would be great to have this adopted more across all advertising channels.

Elliott
  • Branche: Immobilien

Think Twice

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Easy to use - it helps a little from getting fraudulent clicks but not worth it. See Cons below .

My PPC account is getting destroyed by someone using a VPN. ClickCease says that cant do anything about it or get me a refund for the fraudulent clicks. So why spend money on ClickCease?