GanttPRO

Online Gantt Chart Software für das Projektmanagement.

Gesamtbewertung

4,8 /5
(480)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,7/5
Funktionen
4,7/5
Bedienkomfort
4,8/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,8/5

99%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

480 Bewertungen

Denis
Denis
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Super Gantt-Chart Tool

Bewertet am 9.12.2021

Vorteile

Ich wurde eingestellt, um einen Forschungskoordinator an meiner Universität zu ersetzen. Das Projekt befand sich in der Startphase und mehrere Aufgaben und Meilensteine ​​liefen parallel. Ich wusste, was ein Gantt-Diagramm ist, suchte aber nach einer benutzerfreundlichen Oberfläche, mit der ich einfach eintauchen konnte. Ich habe LucidChart ausprobiert. Ich habe es mit Microsoft Project versucht. Sie funktionierten, aber ich musste anhalten und herausfinden, wie ich mit meinem Diagramm das machen sollte, was ich wollte. GanttPRO ist bei weitem die einfachste Benutzeroberfläche, weil es "eines" macht: Gantt-Diagramme, und zwar sehr gut.

Nachteile

Es gibt keine Schaltfläche zum Ausblenden des Diagramms in einem separaten Fenster. Da es auf Browsern funktioniert, ist das gleichzeitige Arbeiten am Diagramm selbst und das gleichzeitige Arbeiten mit der Tabellenversion des Diagramms schwierig, wenn Sie keine neue Instanz in einem separaten Fenster öffnen. Normalerweise platziere ich die Tabelle auf einem eigenen separaten Monitor und dann das Diagramm auf dem anderen. Sie können es tun, aber es ist nicht so einfach herauszufinden. Ich wünschte, es gäbe eine Schaltfläche, um es in ein anderes Fenster zu öffnen (ala gmail). Ein anderer Vorschlag, wenn Sie dies sogar in einem Browser tun können, besteht darin, eine Reihe von Aufgaben, die kopiert und eingefügt werden sollen, mehrfach auswählen zu können. Sie können dies jetzt tun, aber es ist entweder eine einzelne Aufgabe oder die gesamte Unteraufgabenliste.

Kevin
Kevin
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

My 14-Days experience with Ganttpro as a student doing his bachelor thesis

Bewertet am 16.6.2023

For my bachelor thesis I was looking for a suitable software to create a Gant diagram/project work...

For my bachelor thesis I was looking for a suitable software to create a Gant diagram/project work plan to better plan and track the progress of my thesis. I came across GanttPRO and tried it out with the 14-day trial version. During this time, I was able to tailor the tool to my needs and adapt it to my thesis. It should also be mentioned that I have unfortunately not yet tested the mobile app at this time and can therefore not give an assessment. In conclusion, I can only recommend everyone to test this tool for themselves!

Vorteile

- Tool can be used with a team, so tasks can be distributed accurately without losing the overview.- Quickly set task items and milestones based on their level and importance.- Access to the project no matter when and where you are.- Clear user interface that is easy to navigate. Thus, a quick and effortless change of the project work plan is possible as quickly as possible. - For me personally of huge advantage, the setting of deadlines for certain tasks.- A built-in export function to convert the plan to a PDF, for example.

Nachteile

After only 14 days of testing so far, I cannot currently summarize any points that are negatively relevant for me!

Tristan
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Musik
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

GanttPRO; A Software clearly built by professionals for professionals

Bewertet am 12.7.2019

My overall experience has been hugely positive. The trial has enabled me to organise several...

My overall experience has been hugely positive. The trial has enabled me to organise several different things, from concert programming to a year-long ballet project. It also enables me to provide my clients with clarity on workloads and deadlines so they can keep a track on my progress and watch the compositions develop.

Vorteile

The software has a highly effective and easy to use UI, which is complimented by a vast array of features that make work life easier. It provides simple and effective tools (such as user-filtered Gantt Charts) that enable effective project management so that everyone can track their porgess on all of the assigned tasks and increase productivity. The software also bends and flexes easily if things go awry, extending deadlines and automatically compensating for the extra added time.
Overall this product is: Easy to use, Effective, Well designed and thought through

Nachteile

As an individual, the pricing strategy makes it difficult to justify, especially with users such as myself who work with many different teams from different organisations on the same project. Such cross-organisation collaborative work is not so easily catered for, but the features in the Individual liscence do just enough that you can get by.
Overall this product isn't: Easy to use if you work with teams from many different organsiations

Josephine
Josephine
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

Questionable business practices and terrible customer service

Bewertet am 9.5.2023

If you are a small business owner considering purchasing the product, don't. If you do, be VERY...

If you are a small business owner considering purchasing the product, don't. If you do, be VERY careful with how much you are paying, and double check the amount every step along the way.

Vorteile

The software itself works reasonably well. Milestone, timelines etc are relatively straightforward to set up, and it looks good, which is why I thought I would purchase the full product...

Nachteile

Throughout the process of reviewing pricing plans and purchasing the product, I was led to believe that I was paying $15.99 per user per month, on a monthly plan. However, at the final payment confirmation step with their payment processing service, the cost changed to $160. Surprised, I tried to cancel the transaction, but I had already clicked through, as I had never experienced a payment changing at that point. Unfortunately, there was no way to cancel through the app itself. I immediately contacted customer service, who said that they do not provide refunds and that the product I was purchasing was not available for a monthly plan. This despite the fact that I had 364 unused days on the annual plan that I had inadvertently bought, and the pricing page had explicitly stated a monthly price. [sensitive content hidden] (the only person who appears to work in customer service) then showed me a screenshot of how you are intended to find out about the lack of monthly plan - you have to select "monthly" on the top right, then go to the plan and select the number of users, and only then there is apparently a tooltip that informs you that this plan is unavailable monthly for 1 user... despite the fact that the entire website still happily shows you the monthly price. To make matters worse, in my browser this tooltip is nonexistent. I showed "[sensitive content hidden] " the screenshot from my end, and received no response.All in all, this is definitely one of the scummiest business practices I've encountered.

Clarke
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Easy to implement and user friendly

Bewertet am 4.12.2023

Vorteile

We are a small team of 3 family members trying to put together a housing project in-conjunction with the New Zealand government to provide a housing solution to the New Zealand housing issues. We have tested four PM software over the last 3 months to find which one would help us achieve our targets of listing out our tasks by responsibility and keep us on tract to achieving these in our set time frame. GanttPro was the first program we tested, and it ticked ALL the boxes, easy it is to use, its layout was pleasing to the eye and the features were easy to understand. One of our members isn't very computer literate and he picked it up within hours. After trying out the others we have come back to GanttPro and address our only issue, which was cost. They have been very helpful in finding a solution for us.

Nachteile

Just the costing. Having to get a minimum of 5 seat for us wasn't variable.

David
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Ganttpro is easy to use

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

So far our team loves using Ganttpro. It has been a very easy transition from MS Project 2013. ...

So far our team loves using Ganttpro. It has been a very easy transition from MS Project 2013. Schedules have gone a day to create to 3 to 4 hours.

Vorteile

Easy of use
Does not lock up like MS Project 2013
Drag and drop links to tasks
Collaboration with team members
Static links for sharing with the client
MS Project import

Nachteile

I wish cost loading was a little easier
I wish saving a duplicate project was allowed instead of having to create a template of the project

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Oracle Primavera Cloud

Warum GanttPRO gewählt wurde

MS Project 2016 was to costly for the product and the service they provide. We have several levels of computer experience in our company so having a product that is easy to use was essential for our organization.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Oracle Primavera Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GanttPRO

The easy of operation and the ability to easily transition from MS Project to Ganttpro.

Antwort von GanttPRO

Thank you very much for the review, David. We are glad to see you're enjoying using GanttPRO.

It is important to note that you can always save a previously created template and use it in the future. If you need help, please, contact us at support@ganttpro.com. Have a nice day!

Courtney
Courtney
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Simplest and most powerful Gantt Chart for any project

Bewertet am 9.1.2023

I have been using GantPRO in both professional and academic settings; it has helped me effectively...

I have been using GantPRO in both professional and academic settings; it has helped me effectively communicate with stakeholders and lead a team whose members are unfamiliar with project management's nuances.

Vorteile

The adaptability of GantPRO's software means that it may be used to track a wide range of project-related metrics, including but not limited to cost, schedule, resources, and risk. Critical evaluations can be made using the available data.

Nachteile

To be very frank, it would be due to unfamiliarity with the program. People have a natural tendency to favor the programs they are already familiar with, but I believe this product has the potential to become a market leader provided the price remains stable.

Giuseppe
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

At least, a platform that truly supports me in my daily work

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

I appreciate the way the software follows my daily work. It give me and the entire team the...

I appreciate the way the software follows my daily work. It give me and the entire team the possibility to stay up to date about the work we all are doing. Everyone knows what project and task other teammate are working on and this way we can relate better each other.

Vorteile

I like the extremely-simple dashboard. I know what to do, which project is involved in the daily workday and its overall status, and so I can organize my job better. When I come back home in the evening I'm more relaxed because I already know the work I have to do the next day.

Nachteile

I would prefer the time log section with a "start/stop" feature.
Today, I necessarily have to insert manually the start time and the end time. On the other hand, if a "start/stop" feature were implemented, I just had to push the button "start" and forget it until the end of my task.

Antwort von GanttPRO

Giuseppe, thank you for the review and for using GanttPRO. We would like to pay your attention that the time task tracker has a timer option. It means you can start/stop logging your working time whenever you want.

Enjoy your project management with GanttPRO.

Sam
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Great for sorting our business out!

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

Benefits really are from organising our multiple projects far more easily and without having such...

Benefits really are from organising our multiple projects far more easily and without having such complexities when figuring out workloads for different employees. It has also helped our future planning for when we want to expand the workforce.

Vorteile

The software was super easy to use and import our gantt charts from excel into. We did some digging around on different PM softwares and this one was superior for ease of use, price, and customer service. I do highly recommend using GanttPro for your business! It really has organised our projects and ensured that we hit our timelines without me pulling my hair out.

Nachteile

Nothing really to complain about yet, I'm sure there will be something but so far the customer service team has been great at helping sort any queries we had.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GanttPRO

GanttPro was an easier implementation into our business.

Antwort von GanttPRO

Thank you for the positive review, Sam. We are very happy that you enjoy using GanttPRO.

Maria J.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Textilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Really useful product which makes my work much easier

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

Vorteile

It just keep it simple. Even if you are not super technological, it will be so intuitive to work with. I really recommend to people who need to be organized. At my work this is critical than I was looking for some tool like this one.

Nachteile

I would like to find a short video explaining how to deal with the bars for the time. But you can book a demo, so it is fixed.

Antwort von GanttPRO

Maria, hi! We are glad to see such a profound feedback. If you have questions, you can always contact us at support@ganttpro.com or in the live chat on the site. Have a good day!

Barak
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Very useful and intuitive app

Bewertet am 21.9.2020

I have used GanttPro for both small and complicated projects. I fount it the best app for project...

I have used GanttPro for both small and complicated projects. I fount it the best app for project management using Gantt chart. Very intuitive and easy to handle. Great design and have just what is needed for project planning.

Vorteile

Gantt view, customizable calendar, Sharing options, Design

Nachteile

limited integration with other application

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Jira und Airtable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GanttPRO

Simply because its use of gantt chart as the main graphic interface and the modularity it allows for designing this chart and till it with useful information.

Antwort von GanttPRO

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback, Barak.

Yuchen
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

GanttPRO: A Comprehensive Project Management Tool

Bewertet am 29.3.2023

GanttPRO has been an excellent project management tool for our team. The advanced Gantt chart...

GanttPRO has been an excellent project management tool for our team. The advanced Gantt chart features have enabled us to create detailed and customized project plans, while the robust task management capabilities have helped us keep track of progress and prioritize our work accordingly. The resource management and time tracking features have also been useful in managing our team and tracking project progress. Although there is a steep learning curve, the user-friendly interface and helpful resources have made it easier to navigate. The customer support has also been great in answering any questions or resolving any issues we've encountered.

Vorteile

Advanced Gantt chart features, such as task dependencies and critical path analysis;Robust task management capabilities, including task prioritization and progress tracking;Resource management features, such as resource allocation and workload tracking;Time tracking features, including time logging and time reports;Integration with other tools, such as Jira and Trello;User-friendly interface and easy-to-use functionality;Great customer support and helpful online resources.

Nachteile

Some features are only available in the more expensive plans, limiting functionality for smaller budgets.

Zaid Mohammed
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

GanttPRO For Making Live more easy and effective

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

I've had a wonderful time thus far. Since being transferred, I've gotten along swimmingly. New...

I've had a wonderful time thus far. Since being transferred, I've gotten along swimmingly. New things are always exciting to me, and so far this program has been a fantastic fit for my needs. Despite my hectic schedule, I've finally figured out how to manage it all. It might be hectic at times, but I try to set aside some time each day to do nothing because I need to take a breather and recharge. My projects are doing well, and I think my favorite one is the one I'm now working on.

Vorteile

By connecting your software systems, you can get a holistic picture of your business and make better decisions. Moving between multiple programs is no longer necessary to get data that may have an impact on your decisions.
You can increase the efficiency of your operations by integrating applications that share data sources. When the same data is input into numerous software systems, this is very important. Processing is simplified and expedited since there is just one point of data entry and no switching between multiple software programs is required.

Nachteile

Despite the fact that there are certain aspects of the service that may be improved, you will always be able to acquire the help you need to finish your assignments. Aside from the one-time cost, the program's ongoing fees, on the other hand, are a tad on the pricey side. As a result of my previous work experience with this application in a variety of settings, I am convinced that if you give it some time, you will get fairly comfortable with it.
When you compare yourself to others, you will notice that you have major advantages, but you will still need additional support and greater interoperability with other software packages.

Kristen
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

GanttPro for the win

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

The main business issue that we solved was the ability to track and manage workload for resources...

The main business issue that we solved was the ability to track and manage workload for resources who work across multiple projects. Now it's all in one place and scheduling projects is super easy.

Vorteile

I like the ability to add dependencies and it automatically moves everything if you switch a date, it saves me the headache of rescheduling a load of subsequent tasks. I also like that you can select how much information that you want to see for each individual project and that it doesn't 'require' you to fill in a bunch of fields and categories that aren't relevant or important to your projects. I must also point out the top-notch customer service. They are quick to respond and always helpful. They have even implemented several enhancements that I requested! I don't know any other company that is quick or willing to do that.

Nachteile

I don't particularly care for how it calculates workload. I have multiple resources working across multiple projects and in order for the workload to calculate correctly I have to include a 'dummy task' in each project that has the same start and end date, otherwise it doesn't calculate correctly. I don't know if this makes sense, it's difficult to explain, but that was the solution I received from support team.

Juan Carlos
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

GanttPRO realy made program management easy

Bewertet am 12.5.2023

Great experience with the business case I used for the demo. I also used it in the Google Program...

Great experience with the business case I used for the demo. I also used it in the Google Program Management certification. It became a necessary tool to keep track of the projects.

Vorteile

Software as a service, no need to install any software at all. Can be used whether an operating system or device is being used.Easy to use interface, guidelines, and supporting material are fantastic.The ability to share and work in real-time with teammates, colleagues, and stakeholders.

Nachteile

Can't export the projects to a Microsoft project file (MPP) or couldn't find the option. I suppose this is a by-design limitation to increase the number of people using the platform. But in a real scenario, you work with several teams, outside an organization and they will definitely use MS Project, it was very hard to keep up with the changes in this scenario.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Asana

Warum GanttPRO gewählt wurde

Microsoft Licensing.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Microsoft Project
Josefa
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

GanttPro – The project management tool you'll need

Bewertet am 3.2.2020

I would like to have the UI to be more minimal. Or maybe have another feature of customizing the...

I would like to have the UI to be more minimal. Or maybe have another feature of customizing the color of the grouped timeline bar. The blue is really distracting now.

Would like to have a back button. Sometimes I accidentally moved something but I couldn't undo it and it's really annoying, especially with the linked items. When you move one. Another would move together. So when you accidentally move something, you don't really know how it looks before and this would easily mess the entire timeline.

Vorteile

GanttPro has an intuitive interface. With the features it has, you could better allocate your resources and keep track of the project timelines. No more delays.

Nachteile

I would like to have the UI to be more minimal. Or maybe have another feature of customizing the color of the grouped timeline bar. The blue is really distracting now.

Would like to have a back button. Sometimes I accidentally moved something but I couldn't undo it and it's really annoying, especially with the linked items. When you move one. Another would move together. So when you accidentally move something, you don't really know how it looks before and this would easily mess the entire timeline.

Antwort von GanttPRO

Josefa, thank you for using GanttPRO and writing this review. I would like to pay your attention that you can easily change your task color in task settings. Right now, we have 18 different colors. Also, at the top right corner, you will find the History of changes button. This menu allows you to look through your whole project and undo any action made by you or even by your team members. You can go back even to your very first action in GanttPRO and undo it, fast and easy. You can get answers to all of your questions in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ.

Ivan
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Satisfaction with use of GanttPRO

Bewertet am 16.1.2023

I am using GanttPRO software for project management where we create and implement software product...

I am using GanttPRO software for project management where we create and implement software product by programming it, connecting with hardware (also installed during project) and publishing it for passengers to use. We are using SW for task management of project managers and all employees working in design, software development, hardware development, marketing, testing and hardware installation teams. We use it for the whole time of project for all tasks including employees hiring, product development, implementation, campaign and communication.I can put my overall experience with GranttPRO into one word: satisfaction.Looking on our work, I am very proud, we found this solution that saved us so much time with project management.

Vorteile

UX and UI design, very useful features, cooperation with online and virtual team members, display options.

Nachteile

Software is a bit more complex and to make full use of it requires you to spend some time with the software in the beginning. But it gives you a great help later.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Microsoft To Do und Asana

Zuvor genutzte Software

Trello
Omri
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Best Gantt tool on market, period.

Bewertet am 20.3.2022

Vorteile

GanttPro is properly the best SaaS-based tool which you can use during your project lifecycle.

First feature which I've like is that it has full integration with Jira, Slack and Zappier which working well while the setup process cannot be easy than that.

Secondary, the visibility of that tool - If you would like to present your customers or stakeholders a well structured and beautiful Gantt which looks always good, clear and professional, GantPRO should your first option to consider during your project planning and execution.

Third is it's accessibility features which can in handily is the ability to share the project Gantt to all your relevant project members via browsable link - no more gaps at Gantt versions, you have one Gantt which is being updated by the PM.

Nachteile

None, GanttPro is few levels above all the other tools which I've examined

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Plan your Project NOWWW!

Bewertet am 18.4.2023

Overall, GanttPRO offers more than the money one can spend on it. It is efficient and makes project...

Overall, GanttPRO offers more than the money one can spend on it. It is efficient and makes project management easy and more comfortable.

Vorteile

I can start project planning easily, and update the progress of the project in real time. I can collaborate with my colleagues and modify the plan according to the development. It is very efficient and easy to keep trak of different projects at a time. Also it provides best privacy.

Nachteile

To be honest, GanttPRO is best solution for project management but its important to learn and take lessons to become pro in project management.

Peterson
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The best gantt chart platform I've ever used!

Bewertet am 5.9.2022

GranttPro helped me deal with my projects and tasks the way I need to keep everything on track.

GranttPro helped me deal with my projects and tasks the way I need to keep everything on track.

Vorteile

GanttPro was the best tool I've found online to help me with the management for my projects and side tasks. Easy to use and personalize, GanttPro helps you to keep everything on track! You can plan events, projects and tasks, creating tags, setting date limit, and even inviting others to collaborate with your projects. GanttPro provides different views for the data you have, you can see your projetcs tasks as the best Gantt charts you have ever seen, or as panels grouped by their status, or even as a full list. You can manage all this with just one tool: GanttPro.

Nachteile

I just wish I could have found this tool earlier.

Denis
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Review GanttPro

Bewertet am 15.1.2023

I have been using GanttPRO for the past few months to manage my team's projects and I have been...

I have been using GanttPRO for the past few months to manage my team's projects and I have been extremely impressed with its functionality. The user interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple to create and edit Gantt charts and timelines. The collaboration feature is a game-changer, it allows my team members to work on the same project in real-time without any confusion. The resource allocation feature has also been very helpful in keeping track of the workload of each team member. I also appreciate the integration with other project management tools, which makes it very convenient to use. Overall, I highly recommend GanttPRO for anyone looking for a comprehensive project management tool.

Vorteile

I like how easy it is to use it and the overall design

Nachteile

I like everything so far. There is nothing I dislike specifically.

Grzegorz
Grzegorz
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Very good software

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

Looking for effective project management tools, I can recommend with a clear conscience, GantPro as...

Looking for effective project management tools, I can recommend with a clear conscience, GantPro as one of the most interesting solutions - online work (including multi-platform nature), document sharing, quick and reliable support. For me it is definitely one of the basic work tools now.

Vorteile

Comfortable and in most cases intuitive software. On the plus side, you should include the option of shared work. Well supports the management of many projects at the same time. In addition, the developers provide effective and quick technical support in the form of a chat, which allows you to get the answer to the question associated with the program without leaving the job.

Nachteile

Unfortunately, like all software running in the browser, there are also sporadic problems with the performance or the refresh rate of charts, especially for more complex projects. Fortunately, each project will have its own history, so in case of problems (or too fast clicking, before the program calculates e.g. dates in several dozen related tasks), you can go back to a specific point in the history and edit project again.

Antwort von GanttPRO

Grzegorz, thank you for choosing us. Indeed, GanttPRO has a great history of changes, so you can return to any point in the project, cancel or edit it.

Régulo César
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Easy to make it a sidekick Companion

Bewertet am 15.8.2023

Vorteile

The GanttPro software package include significant and useful tools. It features a refined UI for improved user experience, advanced Gantt chart tools, and a very better resource management: for those Professional planners, there will not be Problem in adapting to it and straightforward use. I have read even when not try so for that GanttPro include also enhanced collaboration facilities through real-time commenting and third-party tool integration. Also a feature that calls to my attention was the possibility to use a mobile app which I understand, has been optimized, security bolstered, and performance fine-tuned. The software includes a time tracking integrante which is one of the most valuable feature for my working as “autónomo”: without the requirement of extra software, you can keep updated and truely online all the foro in and of your projects making it easier to prepare invoice and demostrase them when becomes required. GanttPro provides an intuitive, efficient, and collaborative project management solution.

Nachteile

Until now, nothing. I am just beginning the use. I should use the mobile app, check the integration, also the collaborative using for spread it out with colleagues.

Silvana
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kino & Film
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Perfect for projects

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

Vorteile

GanttPro is a very easy and functional programme to use. You can do a lot of things with it and works perfect when managing different projects but want to be on top of everything. It's worth spending money on it, I've tried other programmes like Ganttpro but haven't had the same experience since they're not as easy to learn and has not had that many options as Ganttpro does. Its also very easy to invite people in your project and adapt/add/delete tasks in the timeline if needed. Overall I think this software gives a good chance to everyone that wants to plan or manage a project to learn to do it fast and effective. I would recommend it to everyone! Thank you for helping me with my current and future projects.

Nachteile

I did not find many things to dislike about the software but the PDF saved file should be more adaptable to the file and you should be able to customise even more. Other than that I have not seen anything other that I would like to approve.

Antwort von GanttPRO

Silvana, it is nice to hear such positive feedback. Thanks!

Kathy
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Best online gantt chart option available

Bewertet am 28.5.2023

Vorteile

I really appreciated the level of detailedness you could go into with GanttPRO. You could create a hierarchy to tasks which isn't possible in more graphic/visual tools like Miro or productivity tools like Notion; it's also a cheaper alternative to MSProject, but has the same (if not better) functionalities. It's great to be able to visualize tasks in different ways such as boards or lists. It's easy to use for new users, and all features and layouts are logical and straightforward, while ensuring maximum efficiency in both individual and teamwork.

Nachteile

It would be great if the UI/UX was a bit more aesthetic, but considering the fact that the practical purposefulness of programs like these is what's the most important to me, this wasn't a huge obstacle to my daily usage of GanttPRO.