4,7
Grzegorz T.

Very good software

Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Looking for effective project management tools, I can recommend with a clear conscience, GantPro as one of the most interesting solutions - online work (including multi-platform nature), document sharing, quick and reliable support. For me it is definitely one of the basic work tools now.

Comfortable and in most cases intuitive software. On the plus side, you should include the option of shared work. Well supports the management of many projects at the same time. In addition, the developers provide effective and quick technical support in the form of a chat, which allows you to get the answer to the question associated with the program without leaving the job.

Unfortunately, like all software running in the browser, there are also sporadic problems with the performance or the refresh rate of charts, especially for more complex projects. Fortunately, each project will have its own history, so in case of problems (or too fast clicking, before the program calculates e.g. dates in several dozen related tasks), you can go back to a specific point in the history and edit project again.

Antwort von GanttPRO

Grzegorz, thank you for choosing us. Indeed, GanttPRO has a great history of changes, so you can return to any point in the project, cancel or edit it.

Allan Z.
Branche: Verlagswesen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Tested over 15 Gantt/Project Management apps and GanttPro really tops them all!

Bewertet am 7.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sign in and, go! That was my personal experience the minute I started using this app. The application is very intuitive, but I am a technical person, the real test was when I brought the rest of the team and managers to the platform. The team felt comfortable on the application and there was not much training we had to provide. If you are used to excel and to-do list you already know how to use this application.

Here are my pros, I have been using this software for a couple of months now. The app is quick to learn. You have actual printing formats; say you need to print a project map on tabloid or legal, the application outputs the right size for printing files formats. Drag and drop of tasks feels firm. Subtask numbering is a godsend. Modern look and feel. Ability to add resources like people, materials, etc.! Column view format for tasks. Is all there! GanttPro really replaces Microsoft Projects, and Gantt features on any popular project management app out there like Asana, Trello, and various others.

Reporting needs some work. I would love to see more reports like, executive status report of project/s, dashboard-like reports for team meetings, birds-eye view, burn-down, burn-up, charts and other metrics for the project/s, and just more reports in general.

David W.
Branche: Bau

Ganttpro is easy to use

Bewertet am 29.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far our team loves using Ganttpro. It has been a very easy transition from MS Project 2013. Schedules have gone a day to create to 3 to 4 hours.

Easy of use
Does not lock up like MS Project 2013
Drag and drop links to tasks
Collaboration with team members
Static links for sharing with the client
MS Project import

I wish cost loading was a little easier
I wish saving a duplicate project was allowed instead of having to create a template of the project

Antwort von GanttPRO

Thank you very much for the review, David. We are glad to see you're enjoying using GanttPRO.

It is important to note that you can always save a previously created template and use it in the future. If you need help, please, contact us at support@ganttpro.com. Have a nice day!

Francesca E.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Its SUPER slow to load. the design is terrible, almost unusable, started to transition away from it

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 8.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the gantt chart is useful.

its SUPER slow to load, there is no way to easily mark things as done. It doesnt support more than 10 tasks without taking at least 20 seconds to load anything, just clicking on a new tasks takes on average 20 seconds to load, unusable. I regret investing in this product

Antwort von XB Software

Dear Francesca. We deeply regret that you encountered problems with GanttPRO. However, thank you for pointing out to the problems with performance. They do really occur. We will do our best to fix them in the nearest future. And we would like to offer you again to join us in a few weeks and enjoy smooth project management with GanttPRO. Have a nice day!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Barak P.
Branche: Architektur & Planung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very useful and intuitive app

Bewertet am 21.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used GanttPro for both small and complicated projects. I fount it the best app for project management using Gantt chart. Very intuitive and easy to handle. Great design and have just what is needed for project planning.

Gantt view, customizable calendar, Sharing options, Design

limited integration with other application

Alexandr A.

Impressions after migration to GanttPro

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

First of all, I was impressed, that it has intuitive interface and I could start work without additional help. Second, After creation of tasks, I can easy see it on timeline. Before we used Trello, and developers track time inside the card. But here it was a bonus, that I can fill in the cost of hour for every team member and see not only the time, but all cost of task and project at all. I don't need to calculate it manual.

Sometimes after changing any parameters in the task it didn't save. But it was on start, now I know, how to do it correct.

Antwort von GanttPRO

Alexandr, thank you for the positive review. If you will have any questions, feel free to contact GanttPRO support center.

Sam V.
Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great for sorting our business out!

Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Benefits really are from organising our multiple projects far more easily and without having such complexities when figuring out workloads for different employees. It has also helped our future planning for when we want to expand the workforce.

The software was super easy to use and import our gantt charts from excel into. We did some digging around on different PM softwares and this one was superior for ease of use, price, and customer service. I do highly recommend using GanttPro for your business! It really has organised our projects and ensured that we hit our timelines without me pulling my hair out.

Nothing really to complain about yet, I'm sure there will be something but so far the customer service team has been great at helping sort any queries we had.

Antwort von GanttPRO

Thank you for the positive review, Sam. We are very happy that you enjoy using GanttPRO.

Laura G.
Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Free trial was great, we are looking at going ahead with purchasing the licenses

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 27.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My team is using it to schedule tasks and meetings for quarterly forecasting. When everyone has visibility of the process it is easier to communicate, also if one deadline moves then it reschedules everyone's tasks in line.

Ability to add a person as a resource without them needing an account.
Ease of use and it's not over-complicated.
Ability to set dependencies and move tasks together.
Send email reminders and link to GoogleDrive.

Would like it if slack could be built into the dependencies so that one task doesn't move when another does unless it moves past a certain date.

Antwort von GanttPRO

Thank you very much for the review, Laura. We'd like to inform you that GanttPRO provides the "lag" option. While creating dependencies, you can easily put a duration that a dependent task must lag before and after the dependency is met. You can set positive or negative lag.

Enjoy your project management with GanttPRO.

Khaoula B.

Fits my needs perfectly

Bewertet am 19.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

what i liked the most is the simplicity, this software is user friendly and provide you what you need without spending so much time trying to understand it.

exporting the results can be tricky and the diagrams are not that clear

Rihan M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

User-friendly. Once you use this, you ain't going back!!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the elegant dashboard. I know what next to do, which project is involved - on the daily workday. Accordingly, I can plan my schedule. I get a sense of satisfaction as I'm already aware that the tasks lined up for me in the coming days.

The overall bar span. Sometimes i wish i could set a limit on the overall span and then according to it i can do my planning for the sub activities!! Here i have to set the small activities and then reach a overall bar span only to know that i have exceeded than what i should have. That's the only one.

Louis T.
Branche: E-Learning
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

One of the easiest and useful online project management tool on the market

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am able to track timeline creeping using the baseline feature on GanttPRO which I find it extremely useful to update team members and stakeholders to explain the deviations.

The interface of GanttPRO software is easy to use and intuitive enough even for beginners. It allows you to plan and manage your projects by phases and task level. You can choose to assign task to team members who are working on the same project as long as they have an account with GanttPRO. When things goes wrong and there is a deviation on the project timeline, GanttPRO allows you to track these deviations against your baseline, in this way, you will be able to track the task and update stakeholders about the delays and make a decision if addition resources should be allocated to mitigate time creeping on the project timeline. It is simply easy to use and it works.

The trial time is too short to be of any use to anyone who is working on a real project. Sometimes it takes a completed project to convince stakeholders to buy in for the software.

Antwort von GanttPRO

Louis, thank you for choosing GanttPRO! As for the trial extension, we can individually consider your application. Please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at support@ganttpro.com.

Tristan L.
Branche: Musik

GanttPRO; A Software clearly built by professionals for professionals

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience has been hugely positive. The trial has enabled me to organise several different things, from concert programming to a year-long ballet project. It also enables me to provide my clients with clarity on workloads and deadlines so they can keep a track on my progress and watch the compositions develop.

The software has a highly effective and easy to use UI, which is complimented by a vast array of features that make work life easier. It provides simple and effective tools (such as user-filtered Gantt Charts) that enable effective project management so that everyone can track their porgess on all of the assigned tasks and increase productivity. The software also bends and flexes easily if things go awry, extending deadlines and automatically compensating for the extra added time.
Overall this product is: Easy to use, Effective, Well designed and thought through

As an individual, the pricing strategy makes it difficult to justify, especially with users such as myself who work with many different teams from different organisations on the same project. Such cross-organisation collaborative work is not so easily catered for, but the features in the Individual liscence do just enough that you can get by.
Overall this product isn't: Easy to use if you work with teams from many different organsiations

Rodrigo A.
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent tool for the organization of tasks and equipment

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been jumping from tool to tool (as mentioned above) that allows me to organize the tasks of my equipment but when I find this tool that allows me to better manage my work team, I experience a simple management and a great help for organize my tasks and those of my team. It allows me to observe only the GANTT diagram for the presentations to my bosses about the projects, it allows me to export to excel so that my Project Management can register all my schedule and evaluate the times. Finally this tool allowed me to be more agile and organized without being configuring or writing rules for my tasks.

I have been searching and testing several tools that allow me to organize tasks and resources, among them: Trello, Instagantt, Project Libre... But this system allows you to organize tasks in an intuitive way, without complex configurations, drag and drop tasks, work collaboratively with several people without us being in the same place, a collaborative tool, I can also export my diagram to image and excel, this helps me a lot to make my presentations of projects, also its high parameterization of elements: days holidays, work hours, work days and also allows me to observe how I am giving the workload to my team, allowing me to be equitable when the work is concerned... In short, I just started using this tool and I saw something of all its potential that it has and simply fascinates me, I'm a systems engineer and I usually work with development teams and projects that need to plan icarse. I can really recommend this tool because of its simplicity and its potential.

Its test time, it seems to me that it is something short to use and know all its potential, and even more so for those who start to see this type of tools. Maybe if you could say is that you have a wiki for each project, although the comments and details of each task and project are useful, you have to review each element to find observations to tasks or knowledge that can contribute to the development of tasks.

Antwort von GanttPRO

Rodrigo, thank you for such a profound review. As for the trial period, we can consider your application individually. For this or any question you have about using the app, feel free to contact us in the live chat on the site or email at support@ganttpro.com.

Fernando P.
Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The unique tool that allow you to manage your tasks intraday and suitable to the Agile method!

Bewertet am 27.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

GanttPro can any intraday hour, making it a versatil tool ideal for groups that work under “Agile” rules.
The lifetime line shows the process ongoing and it is suitable different access profile levels for the team members, allowing, include, make the data available for query without mistaken interfering for managerial enterprise levels.

To select team work, time and deadlines in any 24hours it is really useful. This capacity distinguishes GanttPro for the all others in this project manegement tool market. The lifetime line ongoing intraday is excellent to “Agile” way of project management and this the GanttPro strongest point. The different access profile levels for the team members allow to share project progress with managerial enterprise staff. To allow 14 days to free trial is an excellent opportunity to discover how useful GanttPro is. There are official tutorial videos showing how to enhace the GanttPro usage. Besides the online livechat can help you in any case. Furthermore, it is possible to fit your group size at a fair price just consulting the livechat.

It is hard to “undo” something, like a mistake. Consequently, it is necessary to recover some previous version. Allow the keyboard short pass “crtl+z” could optimize this minor correction. Could generate reports informing stats like: tasks finished/open, tasks links, an integration percentage. Other improve opportunity would be allowed to set the link color to make easy identify the process part when the link line happen in the same time taking the same screen space.

Kristen A.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

GanttPro for the win

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The main business issue that we solved was the ability to track and manage workload for resources who work across multiple projects. Now it's all in one place and scheduling projects is super easy.

I like the ability to add dependencies and it automatically moves everything if you switch a date, it saves me the headache of rescheduling a load of subsequent tasks. I also like that you can select how much information that you want to see for each individual project and that it doesn't 'require' you to fill in a bunch of fields and categories that aren't relevant or important to your projects. I must also point out the top-notch customer service. They are quick to respond and always helpful. They have even implemented several enhancements that I requested! I don't know any other company that is quick or willing to do that.

I don't particularly care for how it calculates workload. I have multiple resources working across multiple projects and in order for the workload to calculate correctly I have to include a 'dummy task' in each project that has the same start and end date, otherwise it doesn't calculate correctly. I don't know if this makes sense, it's difficult to explain, but that was the solution I received from support team.

Josefa C.
Branche: Design

GanttPro – The project management tool you'll need

Bewertet am 3.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I would like to have the UI to be more minimal. Or maybe have another feature of customizing the color of the grouped timeline bar. The blue is really distracting now.

Would like to have a back button. Sometimes I accidentally moved something but I couldn't undo it and it's really annoying, especially with the linked items. When you move one. Another would move together. So when you accidentally move something, you don't really know how it looks before and this would easily mess the entire timeline.

GanttPro has an intuitive interface. With the features it has, you could better allocate your resources and keep track of the project timelines. No more delays.

Antwort von GanttPRO

Josefa, thank you for using GanttPRO and writing this review. I would like to pay your attention that you can easily change your task color in task settings. Right now, we have 18 different colors. Also, at the top right corner, you will find the History of changes button. This menu allows you to look through your whole project and undo any action made by you or even by your team members. You can go back even to your very first action in GanttPRO and undo it, fast and easy. You can get answers to all of your questions in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Giuseppe L.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

At least, a platform that truly supports me in my daily work

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I appreciate the way the software follows my daily work. It give me and the entire team the possibility to stay up to date about the work we all are doing. Everyone knows what project and task other teammate are working on and this way we can relate better each other.

I like the extremely-simple dashboard. I know what to do, which project is involved in the daily workday and its overall status, and so I can organize my job better. When I come back home in the evening I'm more relaxed because I already know the work I have to do the next day.

I would prefer the time log section with a "start/stop" feature.
Today, I necessarily have to insert manually the start time and the end time. On the other hand, if a "start/stop" feature were implemented, I just had to push the button "start" and forget it until the end of my task.

Antwort von GanttPRO

Giuseppe, thank you for the review and for using GanttPRO. We would like to pay your attention that the time task tracker has a timer option. It means you can start/stop logging your working time whenever you want.

Enjoy your project management with GanttPRO.

León C.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best Project Management Software out there!!

Bewertet am 26.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was designing a bioengineering process in order to obtain a desired molecule, and I wanted to improve the timing in my project. I first tried with the usual Excel, but the main problem is that in my process there are unit operations that can take a week and others that can take just an hour, thus, there is a poor visual aid. However, when I first tried with GanttPro, I could solve it in a very intuitive way and within 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid.

If you want an easy and visually impactful tool to manage your project in terms of task-timing and working volume, GanttPro is the best (and only) solution. I made a professional Gantt diagram in a very intuitive way in just 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid. It was perfect to differentiate between operations that can take long (weeks) and operations that are quite fast (hours). I highly recommend it!

Despite the fact that it may be a little expensive for students around the world, GanttPro even offers a free plan for us. Therefore I think there is nothing I could complain about.

Ambre J.
Branche: Marktforschung
Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Useful tool to follow up on a project

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great tool to follow up on your project and now when you are overdue. The timeline option is great and mostly the dependencies. You can use it for multiple projects in the same space and allocate team users to it so it is easy to use it in a collaborative way. If you want to use it only on your own, it is not mandatory to allocate team members to it. Dependencies allows you to measure the whole impact when things get delays (which always happen) and mostly, to get an overall view on one project, which is sometimes hard to get when you are in between multiple files and streams !
Took a bit of time to understand how that work, but once you get confortable with it, it really allows you to do great things !

Antwort von GanttPRO

Ambre, thanks for using our application. If you'll have any difficulties, please, contact us in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ.

Ajamu A.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Just what our organization needed

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used BaseCamp which is good for managing tasks, but lacked the functionality of a full project planner. This has allowed our organization to communicate and manager short to long-term projects much better.

Overall, the application's response time and general performance is a huge asset. The software is readily accessible online, which allows for easy collaboration within a working team. There is no need to install software on multiple computers, and this makes the cost far more reasonable, particularly for organizations on a limited budget.

The interface provides a clean and uncluttered look, and all of the key information for managing tasks is accessed; including task name, start and end dates, duration, progress, and who the tasks are assigned to. The user can also customize this list, both hiding and showing information as individual projects dictate.

One of the nicer features compared to other online project planners, is a much more mature way of handling progress and assignments. With some online planners this is not possible, and in others, it's handled in a rather cavalier fashion, allowing anyone to simply type in a resource name without accessing from a pre-loaded field, leading to problems in filtering resources, just due to incorrect typing - so I certainly like the more professional approach taken by GanttPro.

Resources can be assigned costs, and the software will automatically calculate the cost for projects with this information.

Would like a greater ease to indent subtasks. I would like to see controls in the menu to shift tasks, as moving tasks seems a bit to precise in the operations.

Antwort von XB Software

Ajamu, we are glad to hear that GanttPRO significantly simplified your work in projects. Have a good day!

Libby P.

Very impressed

Bewertet am 12.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very satisfied. It was simple to input, add and adjust tasks and looked very visually attractive.

The visualization of project timelines and plans was made very simple with this tool. As well as being able to create a clear plan with start and finish dates, duration, assignment of tasks and more, the project timeline it produces was so visually appealing. Another aspect I liked which I had not seen before in my experience with other project planning software- one can add attachments to individual tasks to lead users to relevant information/links/guidelines to complete the task.

This software could be improved by the incorporation of relationships and drivers between individual tasks, so that one could see start-to-finish, start-start etc. relationships between tasks to effectively identify what tasks are driving the project completion.

Antwort von GanttPRO

Libby, thanks for the positive feedback and for using the app. I would like to pay your attention that you can create dependencies and indicate its type in the task settings. All the changes will be immediately visible on the chart.
If you have some questions, please, contact us in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ. Have a good day!

Juan R.
Branche: Architektur & Planung

Team Based Scheduling

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I find it is a good software, it has helped me sell my work since Clients appreciate Time Control, specially on Projects that take months. Team members are happy, everyone knows "where" we are and "what" needs to be done since it is cloud based and some Team members are in different offices and cities.

I use it for schedulling architectural design projects, and find it has good features besides the obvious and basics: you can use WBS, Lag Time, Personal Calendars, custom color the Task Bars, which give you better control and feel of your schedule, and use Filters to "see" what you want to focus on. Also has a Critical Path!

The Task Bar Time span is only produced according to the Project Calendar. I have staff with different work days and hours (per day) - Personal Calendars - so I expected the software to produce different Time Spans based on Personal Calendars but it does not. You have to punch in the "Effort Hours" (real hours to do the Task), use your calculator and punch in "Duration Hours", based on what the actual Person works per day and week. Then if you reassign the Task to someone with a different Personal Calendar, punch in Duration again :(

Antwort von GanttPRO

Juan, thank you very much for the review. Automatic change of a task duration depending on available hours of resources is one of the top requests for today. In a few months it will be possible. Stay tuned!

Silvana G.
Branche: Kino & Film

Perfect for projects

Bewertet am 23.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

GanttPro is a very easy and functional programme to use. You can do a lot of things with it and works perfect when managing different projects but want to be on top of everything. It's worth spending money on it, I've tried other programmes like Ganttpro but haven't had the same experience since they're not as easy to learn and has not had that many options as Ganttpro does. Its also very easy to invite people in your project and adapt/add/delete tasks in the timeline if needed. Overall I think this software gives a good chance to everyone that wants to plan or manage a project to learn to do it fast and effective. I would recommend it to everyone! Thank you for helping me with my current and future projects.

I did not find many things to dislike about the software but the PDF saved file should be more adaptable to the file and you should be able to customise even more. Other than that I have not seen anything other that I would like to approve.

Jeremy B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use. Nice graphical interface!

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a project manager, my projects often have major shifts in deadlines due to the nature of our clients. Projects, or portions of them, may at any time be accelerated or postponed literally months in a single notice. GanttPro makes it easy to realign and redistribute the tasks in order balance out the workload of my team.

The ability to add/delete/move items is natural and doesn't require any time in designing 'if/then" type of dependencies. It can all be quickly rearranged graphically using drag & drop. I knew instantly I was abandoning the excel-type products I had been using.

The only thing I didn't like was the longer than expected load time. Initial loading takes about 1 minute. Once loaded however, all changes are practically instantaneous, so it's not an ongoing issue. I've had zero issues in speed for manipulation, saving, etc. In all reality, the initial load time is not that significant and the advantages of this platform far outweigh this singular issue.

Antwort von XB Software

Jeremy, thank you for such a profound review. We are happy that GanttPRO gives you so many ways to improve your project management. Also, we always work on the speed of load time so that you will not experience any issues with your work. It's good to hear that it didn't cause you any inconvenience.

Laura P.
Branche: Design
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Un "must" para gestion de proyectos

Bewertet am 6.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

La curva de aprendizaje es muy corta. La visualización de los datos y del gantt es muy amigable. La introducción de los datos es muy fácil. Cuenta con campos suficientes para poder llevar el control de la producción y rentabilidad del proyecto. Poder visualizar la carga de trabajo del equipo, ayuda a la gestión de equipos de manera más rápida.

Tener un plan de prueba completo con todas las funcionalidades.