Stamps.com Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Melissa
Melissa
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Well worth the extra pricing

Bewertet am 10.5.2018

Easy to use (unless they change something); Saves time!; Love being able to access it 24/7.

Our local post office does not have the best arrangement of parking and drop off box (lots of fender benders over the years), so I love not having to go there in person to purchase postage. I prepare mailings for a local organization and being able to print my own stamps at home at any time saves me so much in time and effort. It is well worth the little extra that I pay for artisan stamp sheets and the monthly stamps.com fee. I appreciate also that the couple of times I had an issue with printing, the customer service representative credited my account and walked me through all the checkpoints to ensure it didn't happen again. The only reason I rated the Features & Functionality as four stars (instead of the five I gave every other category) is because every now and then the site will change and there is a little problem finding everything so I can print like usual. I wish I had more advanced notice of changes like that and maybe even a slideshow or video to show the differences between the old and new sites. I absolutely will continue using this service as it's been well worth the price through the years!

The only con would be when they make changes and it takes a while to get acclimated to the new site features and such.

Lena
  • Branche: Tierarzt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stamps.com is good for small businesses

Bewertet am 7.2.2022

Stamps.com is a good starter software for small businesses. It works well if you are only selling on a few platforms and shipping small amounts of orders at a time. For multiple platforms and many orders, it becomes difficult to use. I find myself having to do a lot of things manually, like adding tracking numbers back into the selling platform to update the merchant and customer. I also hate having to purchase special labels and stickers through their shop as it gets expensive. They do offer great shipping costs though. I’m really neutral with this software. It works decently but there are better options out there.

I like that I get low shipping rates and the orders are easy to find and ship.

I don’t like that the labels and accessories must be bought through stamps.com as they are expensive.

ShipStation

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stamps.com

I liked the price and shipping options offered.
David
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up, difficult to keep

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

Fair product. Other options may be superior

Fair product. Other options may be superior

Easy to set up and begin using. Keeps Costa down a bit at first

Over time, can cost more and gets cumbersome.

Chris
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Why Stamps.com?

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

See above. Don’t waste your money. You don’t get anything extra here that you can’t get from a free shipping software (in my experience).

Why indeed. My answer is there is no reason. I used Stamps.com for over a year and called it quits a few months back. Why you ask? Well, several reasons. 1) You have to pay whether you ship anything or not. Some months my sales are slower for than others and I cannot predict that in advance. 2) The site went down and I couldn’t ship for several days. I was forced to find a new shipping program. Customer service took 2 weeks to get back to me and guess what? I had to pay for those 2 weeks of wasted time. 3) As mentioned above. Bad customer service. Let’s be frank, you pay them $20 a month for no reason. Try a free shipping app. You’ll thank me later.

The price was definitely too much. The software was overly complicated and I had several errors and couldn’t even log in to my account.

Shippo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stamps.com

I didn’t. I recommend goshippo.com or vipparcel.com.
DIANE
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good program for small business

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

I have no problems with Stamps.com except that other programsa have not charged for membership because of covid and Stamps.com has not done this and is still charging a monthly fee.

Ease of use and cost per month is very affordable. Plus you have options to actually print out stamps and envelopes for mailings.

There are not as many mailing options as some other programs such as Fed Ex etc.

Shippo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stamps.com

Stamps.com right now is my second choice as my first choice does not charge a monthly fee.
Danielle
Danielle
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Stamps.com is fine with me

Bewertet am 10.1.2020

Customizing shipping labels and tracking emails lends credibility to our small business.

It is a simple and comprehensive solution for shipping. It's easy to customize shipping labels for your business. Grabbing a refund is simple to do, although it takes a while.

The USPS pick-up feature seems easy but has never resulted in an actual pick up. Likely not STAMPS fault. Printing from other computers is a pain. I wish we could customize the shipped email depending on the sender's address. As I ship as multiple businesses, the messaging should change.

PayPal

Zuvor genutzte Software

ShippingEasy

Familiarity of staff.
Jesus
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to shipping merchandise

Bewertet am 28.11.2023

Easy way to send our items and way secure to tracking them.

Pricing. Will be appreciated if price is a little lower.

Brittany
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Makes life easier

Bewertet am 4.12.2023

Makes my life so much easier not having to keep up with stamps or make regular visits to the post office to get stamps or mail packages.

I can't think of a single thing I don't like.

Angela
  • Branche: Bau
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Stamps.com helps me get things done.

Bewertet am 25.11.2023

Gone are the days where you have to leave the comfort of your own home or office to ship packages or letters. This beats the long lines especially when you only have a short lunch break to get things done, or even during the busy holidays.

I have not experienced any cons at the time being.

BRANDI
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

processor3 review

Bewertet am 15.11.2023

the ease of use and the compatible scales

how expensive stamps are and how frequently the prices change

Michael

Old Software But Saves Us Lots Of Money

Bewertet am 18.9.2022

We've used Stamps.com for 15 years. One one hand it's outdated, on the other it does the job and saves us on shipping. The deal that they offer us on UPS shipping, alone, saves us a ton of money.

Stamps.com has some great benefits. It offers a number of shipping options - for us the important ones are USPS, which we use for over half of our shipments, and UPS, which is about 40% of our shipments. Being able to see which service is cheaper, all in one place at one time really saves us over $1000 a month.

They have negotiated great prices with UPS that we couldn't get on our own.

Their address correction isn't perfect but it catches a number of mistakes. You just need to see if their correction makes sense - especially when the customer uses non-standard addressing for apartment or unit numbers.

We have to cut and paste addresses. We are looking forward to updating our site and using software that will auto fill addresses and save us time. Stamps.com is trying to get us to use ShipStation but until we also change out cart that won't save us any work.

Lynnette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer support experience has been good. HIGH ink use not adjustable. Close program, lose...

Bewertet am 13.10.2017

Ease of batch printing. Multi-platform. Ease of international postage.

Ease of batch printing. Multi-platform. Ease of international postage.

Seems to work well overall. Import of orders rarely fails. Works well with several platforms. Easy enough to learn and to teach to employees. Easy international shipping.

The inability to control the high ink use which also means SLOW printing. They say it is required by post office, but PayPal, eBay and Amazon do not require high ink print for postage printed from their websites. Accidentally close the program? Guess what? You just lost your ability to reprint any failed stamps. It is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous. I can go back to eBay and Amazon at any reasonable length of time from the first printing of the stamp and REPRINT. I don't have to worry about accidentally closing the program or a power failure. Also, why can't we use the program at the same time as our employees? There should be multiple log-ins available. eBay is now offering a FREE multi-platform shipping service and I am looking into it. However, you guys do have very good customer service and I really wonder if eBay can match that.

Great for a simple shipping solution.

Bewertet am 15.11.2017

The ease of signing up and immediately starting to print postage is nice. You can sign up in about a minute. When you sign up, initially for a trial, you receive some sign-up benefits like in free postage and others. Most of the benefits, however, are fairly useless. If you connect an e-commerce account, it can import all of your orders. This is extremely useful to quickly print postage and it will automatically upload the tracking information to your e-commerce account so you don't have to later.

The monthly fee and difficulty in canceling are the two biggest downsides. It is not too expensive, but you can find other cheaper options if your shipments per month are on the very low end. Another downside is that it logs you out fairly frequently and then takes a while to load each page even when you're logged in (I have a fast internet connection and computer, so I know it's not me). Last downside is if for some reason you damage the shipping label you just printed and have navigated away from that page, there is no way to reprint the label. You have to void that one and print a new one. A refund for the first label won't be given for two weeks at the earliest. This is highly annoying.

• Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Customer Service. Zero support whatsoever

Bewertet am 7.1.2020

Stamps.com works fine for e-commerce, until you need any kind of support. There is no email support. You have to call, wait on hold, and keep getting transferred. There's no paper trail of any discussions, etc.

Lots of integrations. Almost every online marketplace uses Stamps.com and it's easy to use to ship e-commerce orders.

Terrible customer service. Stamps.com accidentally closed my account, with over $1200 in postage, which they keep promising will be refunded. I lost all of my address book, history, costs, etc. It took me at least 8 calls and hours and hours on hold and being transferred, to even set up a new account, and I still don't have the $1200 refund I was told I would have. Awful customer support and very strange that they can't reactivate an account, or even export the history.

Nathan

Time and Money Saving Software!

Bewertet am 26.6.2018

Saves time at the post office, and you get a discounted rate on the labels versus paying at the post office.

Easy to use software. Saves a lot of time at the post office being able to simply drop all the packages off without needing to stand in line to get them weighed. You get a discount on the shipping label prices too!

We sell primarily on ebay, and they have their own label system. However, Stamps.com works a lot better printing international labels with our Dymo LabelWriter. It also gives you the additional option of printing labels for an untracked flat or printing stamps. It has been great from Day 1, and I have no plans to stop using it.

I really don't have anything bad to say about this software. We use it on a daily to almost daily basis, and it has been a real time saver.

Debra

Nothing comes close to Stamps.com

Bewertet am 3.1.2023

Very positive and will continue to use them in the future. You do save a bunch on all the different carriers when you use Stamps.com and you can even schedule pickups.

I have my Stamps.com account linked to Shipstation and have used it for over 14 years now and love it. Easy to use to find the best shipping rates for any order and shipment. I have all the UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS set up to check the cost of each to ensure we get the best price for each shipment.

Not good at letting you know when FedEx, UPS, or USPS adds to the price already quoted and paid. But that is with any shipping software. They add additional cost after you have paid, shipped, and think you are done. Like adding $$ for delivering to a residential address.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We use it every day for our shipping needs

Bewertet am 6.8.2018

We use it to sync all of our eBay and Amazon orders, and be able to edit and ship everything at once without having to manage multiple platforms, and it does a great job at doing that while being affordable and relatively easy to use as well.

Once properly set up to sync with your online store, it's a breeze to print out shipping labels in batches, which really saves time. The monthly fee is completely reasonable considering how vital it is to our daily operation as well. It's also nice getting volume discounts on postage as well, not all shipping sites/services offer that to low volume shippers.

The site/platform can be a bit confusing and slow to navigate at times. It also feels a bit outdated compared to the competition. I understand it's just USPS postage, though it'd be nice to connect a FedEx account for the shipments that would benefit from that, so I don't have to switch between two sites constantly.

Michael
  • Branche: Druck

Unprofessional/Unhelpful Customer Service

Bewertet am 16.6.2021

We had a couple of good years without any issues. When a problem did arise, Stamps.com did not stand behind their customer.
Terrible customer service despite four different phone calls normally lasting more than an hour and talking with nine different representatives that made promises they did not keep.

I was easy to integrate with ShipStation.

Unauthorized shipping charges were accepted.
The company does not protect it's customer base.
Stamps.com does not offer any recourse for unauthorized charges they allowed.
Extremely poor customer service and I have talked with 10 different agents at Stamps.com

Kristy
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Convenient way to pay for postage for our law practice

Bewertet am 12.1.2020

Our office is able to save time byweighing the parcels in office on the provided scale and printing postage (at a discount) right from my desk printer.

I like how easy it is to use and how the program keeps track of your mailings. I can even track my priority and certified mail directly from the program.

There are too many selections to choose from for which label you are printing on. There should be a default or suggested depending on the type of package you're sending. It would be nice to make this web based instead of having to download to the computer.

Peter
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I've been using stamps.com for about 10 years and wish I had started using it 10 years earlier.

Bewertet am 10.5.2018

Saves time and hassles.

Saves time and hassles.

It saves me a great deal of time in addressing envelopes with postage on them and therefore saves me a lot of trips to the post office where I have to stand in a line with 20 people ahead of me. Makes mailing a lot more convenient and a great deal less irritating, which keeps my blood pressure from skyrocketing.

There's nothing about it I don't like about this software. It seems to load a bit slowly, but I don't know if that's the software or if it's my computer, but it's not a big deal since I usually load it in the morning and leave it running all day so it's ready to go when I need it.

Frank
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We use Stamps.com daily for all of our mailings and its easy to work with.

Bewertet am 9.3.2018

Great program with little downsides.

Great program with little downsides.

The best thing I like about stamps.com is that I don't have to go to the post office everyday to mail all of our products. All you got to do is open the app and fill in the blanks, print out the labels and stuff them in your mailbox.

At the Stamps.com's price per month, many users might not get their money worth out of it if they don't do mailings on a daily or weekly basis. Also there is no platform to add up to eight different labels at one filling up one complete sheet. "I believe you can if their name is already in the system - but ABANA does mailing to new members daily)

• Branche: Essen & Trinken

Super easy

Bewertet am 19.2.2020

It's helpful for personal and business packages. We just copy and paste the recipient name and address then weigh and measure the packages and print the shipping labels. They also offer promotional offers for a few dollars worth of shipping which is great.

Stamps.com makes it super easy to prepare all of our orders in-house so all we have to do is drop off the packages at the post office or schedule a pickup. As a business, you can sign in and it will automatically include the company name and address as the sender too.

There's really no cons with Stamps.com they have an excellent service and we've never had any issues.

Jersson
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stamps.com keeps our shipping crew humming

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

Outside of a few bugs, our experience with Stamps.com has been positive. This software keeps our shipping crew humming and our customers happy :-)

Stamps.com integrates with our billing system and has allowed us to automate a lot of our shipping processes. Everything from buying postage to making labels is easy with Stamps.com.

Software updates have been problematic. We've had a few instances where buggy updates were released. One of the updates resulted in the creation of multiple labels for the same order. Unfortunately, we were charged for the duplicates and had to wait for refunds. :-(

Saved us lots of time and money!

Bewertet am 13.11.2017

For a long time, we didn't think we wanted to pay the extra monthly fee associated with Stamps.com, but once we did, there was no turning back! For a business that is regularly sending shipments, it will end up saving you so much time and money. It integrates well with eCommerce platforms and we now use it connected with ShipStation and it helps streamline the order fulfillment process perfectly!

The interface is not the prettiest and we ran into little glitches here and there, but especially now that we use it with ShipStation, it's really a non-issue.

Dana
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very easy and convenient to use.

Bewertet am 8.2.2018

This makes my correspondence look very professional. Everything is printed directly onto the envelop and i never have to worry about running out of stamps and going to the post office. They occasionally have a few issue when their program is unavailable but that happens with everything so I cant fault Stamps for this issue.

I like how professional it makes our correspondence look. Your return address, address, and stamps are printed directly on the envelop. You never have to worry about running out of stamps. If your account balance gets low, you can use your card to load more money to it in just seconds.