Kukui

Sortieren nach

Yeisy

Overall good quality

Bewertet am 6.9.2017

Customer database is easy to understand, maintenance scheduling and vehicle tracking are a great to use.

It would be helpful to see a much more interaction with Google, yelp and other review based sites. The reviews i receive from the website are great but they not influence new clients like Google or yelp.

Chris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Responsive team

Bewertet am 7.9.2017

In depth marketing reports and the data. The ability to tweak offers and update simply.

Adaptability. I love that we can make changes immediately that reflect the operational enhancements. New pictures, hours of operation etc. Adaptability. I love that we can make changes immediately that reflect the operational enhancements. New pictures, hours of operation etc.

Have discovered some mapping inconsistencies that should not have happened for the length of time until my discovery.

Chris
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A great product and customer service

Great website. Track my spending and calls

Great website. Track my spending and calls

Recorded calls, emails are easy, I can track may spending on marketing and I get an explanation when the numbers change. Great website I always get complements. I can easily answer a appointment and a review.

I can't change the service intervals to real world maintenance. I don't care what the manufacturer recommend service because it is base on false driving pattern. No person drives under these conditions to change oil at 10k miles. I need the ability to adjust my maintenance accordingly. Better sync with Mitchell schedule

Jennifer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kukui has been a wonderful tool to help manage and get the most out of our business.

Bewertet am 31.8.2017

Easy to access and understand data, clean design, helpful and friendly staff.

Easy to access and understand data, clean design, helpful and friendly staff.

It is easy to use, has great graphs and charts full of helpful information, and the staff is very friendly and attentive.

I wish they could integrate more of my shop's operating system, however each month they add more features and integration.

GINA
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

KUKUI IS VERY EASY TO USE AND NAVIGATE.

Bewertet am 6.9.2017

BEING ABLE TO TRACK OUR CUSTOMERS NEEDS AND UPDATE THEM WHEN SERVICES ARE UPCOMING AND NEEDED. ALSO SEEING WHERE OUR NEW CUSTOMERS ARE BEING GENERATED FROM.

THE DASHBOARD THAT UPDATES ME ON OUR PERFORMANCE MONTHLY GOALS. ALSO THE MISSED LEADS SECTION TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T EVER LET A MISSED EMAIL OR PHONE CALL SLIP THROUGH.

keith

Kukui is a great source of customer relationship building and correspondence

Customer retention

Customer retention

the ease of use and the ability to stay in close contact with my customers in regard to scheduling and services

I don't really have any , the schedule could maybe be a tad bit better if it were able to let the customer know when certain slots are full

Sebastian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lindsey is very responsive and they have created a terrific customized CRM platform for me.

Bewertet am 31.8.2017

I can regularly reach all 4000 people in my customer database without lifting a finger and if I need any customization they can program it for me within a day or two. Also, my representative is very responsive to me and I can reach her virtually any time during the day and get a response back.

I actually have nothing to criticize about the platform. I am very very happy with it. About the only thing I could say is that it took a few weeks longer to set up then we anticipated, but it was mostly because of the shop management software I was using and not Kukui.

joe

Amazing results

Bewertet am 26.4.2018

Great web presence.

Great web presence.

The product really works, the support staff and leadership works very hard to help our business grow.

I wish they had a better product to help generate more Google, Yelp and Facebook reviews. Other then that issue Kukui is awesome.

Eric
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything in one package. Easy to use, great dash board.

better work flow, better web site

better work flow, better web site

Have someone who knows what to do helping you out, You get a great return on your investment. Great website.

Have to make sure when changing prices that all, post cards e-mails, reminders are updated at same time

Jeff

Outstanding

Easy to use.
Customer retention and acquisition options are superb.
Customers find it very simple to use.

It does make me actually go online once in a while...
There really isn't much that I can complain about.
It works great.

Nikki

We LOVE Kukui!

Bewertet am 28.8.2017

Kukui is easy to use! The team at Kukui is great to work with and extremely well versed not only in websites and SEO work but also what works in the automotive industry! I highly recommend!

Antwort von Kukui

Thanks Nikki

Brent

The one time putting all your eggs in one basket pays off!

Bewertet am 31.8.2017

Bundling all your marketing data into one dashboard makes it so easy. Margie is great! I enjoy going over our data monthly with her help. After trying other options this is the best!

It does so much I forget about some features. I am not good at marketing so creating emails to generate interest is not my favorite.

chris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

so far my experience with kukui has been very positive.

Bewertet am 7.9.2017

We can get a quick overview of our performance compared to previous performance. The ability to sit down with our service writers and let them hear themselves on phone calls has made huge improvements in how they work with customers on the phone.

the customer support is great. the amount of data that is readily available in an easy to digest format is great.

switching from panel to panel can be slow and unresponsive at times. refreshing the page helps. I can't think of anything else at the moment.

George

Exceptional service

Bewertet am 1.9.2017

I gave five stars because Kukui deserves it. I have a high ranking website and changes are quick and seamless.

I don't like that Kukui uses a tax total on the Dashboard. Repair shops that track their numbers, do not include taxes or shop supplies in our calculations. Applying tax and shop supplies efffects the bottom line and average RO.

Antwort von Kukui

Hi George. We really appreciate your support and your great feedback. What you pointed out makes sense. We will get in touch to better understand the tax reporting issues.

Kerri
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

When I started with Kukui I did not have any experience with the back end of websites. Now I...

Bewertet am 31.8.2017

Knowledge of the back end and how to do it myself.

Knowledge of the back end and how to do it myself.

The simplicity of how it is laid out and the help (?) dropdowns are very straightforward. Customer support has always been top notch and so responsive to all my requests and cries for help.

I do not have any other software to compare it to. My only complaint is that sometime the options to edit, save, discard are faint and maybe if they were darker that would be helpful.

James

love the dials

Bewertet am 1.9.2017

Just knowing how well my marketing is working has made a huge difference in where I spend my money.

At the end of the week I really enjoyed looking at all of the numbers. It's nice to see that KUKUI tracks all of our leads and where they come from

I would have to say I just like that it shows three-month average by default. I would rather look at last 30 days per month by month.

Nate
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Overall the experience has been great. Our website looks great and the managing tools are...

Bewertet am 1.9.2017

Customer contact and review information is great. Website design is incredible. The customer service team is very knowledgeable and always willing to help. The training sessions are very, very helpful!

Control Panel is very user friendly. Makes it nice for those of us that aren't so computer savvy. The layout and design make it easy to review information. How the feedback information is broken down is great too. We love the customer review/feedback aspect of the CRM material.

There are a lot of options for integration, which is good, but kind of cumbersome to navigate at first. There are some areas that have direct links, but take you to a section of a long page instead of it's own separate area.

Taylor
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

There are a lot of things done very well and a lot of areas that could be drastically improved...

Bewertet am 1.9.2017

Tracking, data analytics, reporting, call auditing, email, website & special control. Better marketing management from one consistent platform.

That Kukui allows me to manage the majority of my marketing from one place. I like knowing where my customers are coming from, how much they're spending with us, the real time database integration accuracy & ability for me to easily calculate our ROI.

There's a lot of really good information and access to particular attributes, but there are a decent amount of features that would be beneficial to have that they don't include. It's fairly user friendly, but for people who what to dive further into the inner workings of the data, it's often too shallow or basic.

Matt
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great all in one platform that is easy to use and understand

Bewertet am 31.8.2017

Expert insight on an industry that is almost impossible to keep up with unless it's your full time job

Almost a set it and forget it service. Not that you truly forget about it, but Kukui makes it so easy to set up, then you just have to monitor and tweak/adjust to dial it in

Can be a bit overwhelming with all the features and even after 2+ years, I feel like there are probably some features I still don't fully understand. I think if they would break down the site/service into 5-10 sections and then go through one section a month and really break down what the info means, how it is gathered, and how you can use it in your business, that would be EXTREMELY helpful

Ron

REALLY EASY TO MAKE CHANGES AND GET THINGS DONE

Bewertet am 6.9.2017

Easy to use and easy to get help if we need it.Customer support representative is on top of it and any time we need anything she is very helpful.Moving to Kukui has made a big difference compaired to the old marketing I use to use.

Jeff
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Haven't been disappointed once.

Bewertet am 31.8.2017

We needed to update our marketing from the 90's to the new century. Kukui was the perfect solution to get us doing the things we need to do to get ourselves in front of today's customers.

I love the all in one aspect. There is so much SEO and Marketing help all in one simple service. The customer support has been perfect. My questions are resolved quickly and professionally. I was originally worried that there was a lot of over promising, and I would experience a lot of under delivery. This has not been the case. I am very happy with Kukui, and I would definitely recommend the service

There are a few features that i would like to see integrated, or made a little easier to use. But for the most part, I don't have any complaints. Oh, I would like to see this product in other industries. I work for more than one business and wish I had this for my other businesses.

John
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great to work with.

Bewertet am 31.8.2017

All in one, Website, reviews, portal.

All in one, Website, reviews, portal.

Super easy to use for us and for customers.
Love the reviews.
Love the link to Facebook.
Portal pages has lots of info.
Web site was easy to set up

Was trying to think of cons and could not think of any.
It would be great if it was free, but i am ok paying.

Derek
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kukui helps get business in the door, and continues to monitor sales as business grows.

Bewertet am 31.8.2017

Increased sales and customer car count.

Increased sales and customer car count.

The page layout is good. Software supplies good information, and e-mail notification when someone makes an appointment, which is very helpful.

The software takes a while to update the numbers on sales and other statistics. Some of the features are kind of glitch. But the main functions are very usable.

Rob
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Overall a great interactive system! Keeps us in touch with clients and them with us!

Bewertet am 5.9.2017

Reviews, follow-up and appointment reminders for clients, a top web presence and being able to review customer phone calls.

Integration with Protractor is excellent for follow ups! The dashboard is always good to look at but most of all, the review area is awesome and allows interaction! The phone call listen back tool is neat for reviewing past customer service experience as well

No real negatives, the cost is the only thing that takes some adjusting too as it is much more then we've ever paid for web services. In saying this, we are getting more value then ever before and it seems to be helping with the overall business experience for our clients!

Daniel
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Everything has been awesome with Kukui

Bewertet am 31.8.2017

Dashboard is great you hit a lot of the KPI's . I also like the top% on each KPI. The call recording nice feature.

There is a lot of info to look at hard to focus on key items. I'm sure over little time be easy.