WebinarJam Erfahrungen

Philippe A
Philippe A

So Glad We Bought EverWebinar (from WebinarJam) We absolutely love it

Bewertet am 18.12.2017

EverWebinar allows us to run webinars to promote our business 24/7/365 in any countries in multiple languages. EverWebinar provides a fantastic ROI.

We had a dream:
What if we could build a system that would allow us to get everything done for our Automated Webinars inside Facebook Messenger?
We recently purchased Everwebinar.
What if we could make it even better by offering such a smooth and seamless experience that we would get signup and attendance rate through the roof.
This was the plan:
From signup to delivery of a branded url to the webinar, reminders before the webinar, follow-up messages if they missed the webinar, attended but left early, watched but did not buy etc, ...
All done in Messenger.
With open rate in Messenger up to 100% and 10x higher CTR than email we thought this would be a game changer for us.
We have spent 3 days and almost 3 nights trying to create this system. It was freaking hard to get all the pieces work together. We failed and failed more. It has been the most challenging automated workflow we've ever built.
We were exhausted, our brains fried & froze.
We hit a massive roadblock and spent 24 hours just on a "little tiny" piece of the puzzle: getting it to work no matter what the timezone of the user is, no matter which On-Demand time they choose. We were almost there 99%.
And then we had a moment of grace.
We made it. And now It works beautifully.
So if you ever had the same dream now you know it is possible.
If you want to test it for yourself check our webinar on "How to create Chatbots and Automated Marketing".

We would love to have schedule code for Just in Time webinar. I it.have contacted support about this and the tech team is working on

Henry
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Create more time and make more money

Bewertet am 9.4.2020

This system has made me more productive and l am really enjoying it.

This system has made me more productive and l am really enjoying it.

I do a lot of online presentations to many people all over the world. This software has enabled me to have people from other countries to do one presentation for me which l record and l am able to use it many times without necessarily paying for their services and l can now have tailor made presentations for each market. I have created more time for myself to do other things that’s on average of about 20 hours a week because l no longer do the presentations live myself. The software is easy to setup and use and no more late night or early morning presentations because of time zones. This software adjusts for each time zone so l can have webinars running for appropriate times for people all over the world whilst l sleep. This system emulates real live presentations and a registrant will not know that it’s not live.

I have to scratch my head for this. If l could customize the registration fields to capture the information l want and if the system can pick which country someone is registering from so that their country is the first or top of the list to select instead of scrolling down when entering their phone numbers

Warum WebinarJam gewählt wurde

I am able to connect more people and have many webinars running at the same. There is value for money

Zoom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WebinarJam

Flexibility and value for money and easy of use.
Noel
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Good Software but Support Needs to Improve

Bewertet am 10.4.2020

When the platform is working smoothly (like the Older Versions) it's a great way to sell products via webinars.

The New Version is still very buggy so it's a challenge to use at the moment but hopefully overtime it can catch up and be as solid as the Older Versions.

It's a good "All in One" type of software for running webinars and covers all the basics well.

I've been with EverWebinar since the very first version and have since moved onto the 2 new platforms they have developed and am now using the new platform.

Unfortunately several months after using the new platform I am still finding and reporting new bugs to Support.

They used to be very quick to reply but nowadays it takes 5-7 days to hear back from them so tickets are open for many weeks.

Sometimes they fix bugs but often I am told the issue is on my side which is very frustrating since the Older Version of the platform worked like a dream and all the bugs only appeared in the New Version.

So as much as I like the EverWebinar Team the Customer Support is really lacking at times and that's reflected in a lower recommendation/score that I would normally give them but I have to be honest here.

Also, you can Request Features but some very important ones that received tons of votes from other users going back 2-3 years were never put on the Roadmap so I would like to see them listen to their existing customers more when it comes to what new features to add.

John
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The BEST webinar software to generate daily sales!

Bewertet am 13.4.2020

WebinarJam has allowed me to add 3-10 sales each day on my evergreen webinar funnel , without a glitch. The best thing is their support, something that other webinar providers lack in. Keep up on your great work & new feature impeovements!

- Ease of set up & use
- Lots of features & new updates
- Stable software
- Quick support

If you could provide even more webinar registration templates that are customizable that would be awesome!

Floyd
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Value Packed, Feature Rich and Stable

Bewertet am 17.9.2020

Hands down the best webinar software I’ve used. Solid team behind this product and they really care about the details and stability of their platform.

I just love how many features this software has. And they ALL work as engineered.

I don’t really have any complaints at this time. If i do, I’ll be sure to update the review.

Warum WebinarJam gewählt wurde

Got fed up w stability issues and couldn’t justify the fees.

GoTo Meeting

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WebinarJam

They integrate nicely w Kartra. Kartra is the best software I’ve used.
Coenraad
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

WebinarJam Review

Bewertet am 10.4.2020

The only real benefit to this is that it can take more people in a meeting than Zoom, Otherwise nothing better

I thought it would be easy to set it up and run it.

I could not access the website when I was late for 1 minute.
Also, it does not allow latecomers to my site.
I f I set a weekly webinar for every Monday and something happens that I have to postpone it I cannot do it. I must set up a brand new one for the new date
It requires a lot of bandwidth for my viewers who cannot see what happens if their internet is slow
There is no way that I can determine if the people here and see me. I must always ask them.
If I want to share my screen I cannot move from my current browser into another page and share which is not in that current browser

Warum WebinarJam gewählt wurde

Only because I was under the impression It is easier to use and I could let more people into the room.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WebinarJam

I was under the impression I will get more for my buck
Clifford
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

No response for weeks so I canceled

Bewertet am 9.4.2020

Reducing expenses, increasing engagement and generating revenue.

Reducing expenses, increasing engagement and generating revenue.

Putting the offer in the webinar, putting the download in the webinar

No response from Customer Service, couldn't log in, sent multiple tickets in over 2 or 3 weeks, no response. I canceled then got an email about one of the tickets. I told in my cancelation email not to bill me because it was up in March and the no response was the last of Feb and the first of March, so better not be any changes.

Mariana
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Not very happy...

Bewertet am 14.10.2020

Not the best

Not the best

It's easy to use and the templates for outreach are more than enough.

The replay to the webinar couldn't be recovered! The attention I received after sending the ticket was not at all what I expected, they had me going back and forth with emails, and they even asked me if I could prove that my webinar really lasted the duration I was telling them...after sending them screenshots so they would believe me they said that the replay link couldn't be recovered and that it was a user problem.

GoTo Webinar

Nice!

Bewertet am 28.8.2020

Great! :)

Great! :)

The options are very broad, which is awesome! The polls, and other integrations are very nice. You can adjust everything to your own style and color. The outgoing emails you can also adjust everything to your own wish. Great!

Sometimes it's a bit of a hassle to change one little thing. But once you get used to that, it's not a big deal.

Ian R.
Ian R.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everwebinar Review

Bewertet am 15.2.2019

Ability to put prior webinar content on professional platform for people to access (other than youtube).

Some features are deceptive to simulate real webinar and real chat (we don't use those), the analytics are extremely limited and don't produce an output file.

Trish
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Webinar Option that Delivers Automated Experience

Bewertet am 2.2.2023

I would recommend. It was a good option and looked great from the consumer / user side. Allowed us to drive attendance and user flow much easier than having to physically be on the webinars ourselves. Overall happy with it.

Software has great features that allow for “live” looking webinars. Was a great option for my company to use to run frequent webinars without having to be on the webinar. We used pre recorded videos. Follow up features and reminders worked well. Overall I was pleased with the software.

The set up was a bit complicated. Had to get my agency to help figure out the technical end so that it worked correctly.

Hello Trish,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and giving WebinarJam 4 stars! We're thrilled to hear that you love the feature that allows you to mimic a live webinar for your clients. Your experience with the setup and learning process is valuable feedback. We are committed to consistently creating positive experiences for customers like you, so you can continue doing what you do best and serve your clients in the best way possible!

Yvonne

WebinarJam - why I chose it, what I like and what I'd love to change

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

At the beginning of this pandemic lockdown, I really wasn't sure that the training courses I offer would translate and work well in a webinar format. Yet they do! Over the past 8 months I've done 35 webinars or so, and it was a steep learning curve to begin with but now I'm not sure I ever want to go back to live events. Location isn't an issue - I've had people attending from the USA, Australia, South Africa, Malaysia and right across Europe. I work with parents of children who have disabilities, so there are no childcare issues either. The live workshops I'd been running had a very safe, supportive and cosy feel to them. Hugs in the room were common; people kept in touch afterwards with me and with each other, there was a warmth and a community feel that really was quite special. I didn't think it would be possible to recreate that ambience online. But somehow it's happened! We have about 10 times the number of people signing up to each webinar and with the chat log people reach out in support to each other all the way through. It's absolutely amazing that there is that closeness, that trust and that camaraderie when nobody actually meets at all.

The sound and picture quality is reliable, very few technical issues, easy to understand controls, responsive slide management, chat log very good, ease of exporting attendees and chat log lists on excel, easy to download replay video. Participants like knowing that they will not be heard or seen. I know that there is an option to include participants on camera and audio, but I haven't used it yet, and participants find that very reassuring

Three big issues. Every webinar I do I get several complaints from participants about the lack of a rewind or fast-forward function on the replay. The automated email software doesn't always included text changes I have made. The big issue with the automated email is that passwords aren't always obvious. Usually the only way people can find it is by clicking on the "thank you" link at the bottom. I'm also subscribing to Everwebinar but haven't been able to work out how to connect to woocommerce so I'm not using it, which is a real shame. Smaller issue - the admin of setting it up takes too long. And... the always on room is very difficult to use for what I'm doing with webinarjam because they are paid for password-protected events at set times. A feature to set passwords and to invite people to join for a scheduled time would be very useful.

Wendy
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Worst customer service & glitchy platform around

Bewertet am 9.4.2020

Horrible. Lost sales from using this platform.

Horrible. Lost sales from using this platform.

The features of this product are glitchy beyond belief. One of the most important components (confirming a correct time) was not working for my last email for 6000 families & when I tried to get support to fix it, I emailed customer service department & submitted tickets AND sent instagram & facebook messages with NO RESOLUTION. The confusion my clients had over the time of the webinar created so much extra work & definitely prevented sales from happening. Am still in disbelief that webinar jam does business like this. They'll take your money for annual plans but then do NOT come through with customer service. Now that my webinar is finished, I'l be looking into getting a refund & cancelling my service & will be looking into easy webinar or zoom.

Glitchy software, Said the new 4/0 would be better, it's not. Time confirmation doesn't work (confirms London time, not PST - very confusing to students), emails not reliable (almost half of my students said they never got emails from the platform), so many to list. Customer Service is the worst I've ever experienced & I work with approximately 10 online platforms to run my online education business.

Narendra Kumar
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Get more & more features that actually drive you towards your end goal

Bewertet am 21.8.2022

I was into the E-learning industry 2 years ago and we believe Webinars are the ones that help us improve our brand presence and also allow us in building the sales funnel for us, however, it is not an easy task to go live every day, we need a platform to do it on behalf of us and webinarjam is the right solution for us, we can stream 2 webinars parallel without even people knowing it. it is something that amazes us and we follow it regularly.

Running a live webinar without you being on the live is a pretty good feature from webinarjam. you can record a video and you can create a scenario like a live and stream it. access to the live chat based on your need, sometimes especially in live sessions you don't want a negative comment or negative feedback on your product or service etc. you can keep moderate those type of comments and as well as you can hide them from other users.

Not only these there are lot of features that will actually help you in building the reputation that you are looking for with this webinarjam.

The chat delete option, Yes, Webinarjam don't had a feature to delete all the chat at once in the dashboard, you need to delete one by one which is a time taking process. However, remaining features are pretty good ones.

Antwort von Genesis Digital

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with WebinarJam! We're glad to hear that you find the platform helpful for running live webinars and managing chat interactions effectively. We'll take note of your feedback regarding the chat delete option for future improvements.

• Branche: Internet

Okay webinar software

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

Overall WebinarJam was a decent software, if a bit overpriced. But it worked well for what I needed and for that I must give them credit. In my opinion, there are other products on the market that can give you what you need at a better price point.

I used WebinarJam for about 3 years when I first launched my website. Someone whose site I admired recommended them, so I signed up. At the time I was using Google Hangouts and their solution (an overlay over Google Hangouts) was a perfect fit. It gave me analytics for my Hangout and I could track who attended and who signed up but didn't show.

My least favorite part of the software was the price. I always thought I was paying far too much for what I was receiving. And when YouTube Live became a thing I jumped ship and haven't looked back. The person who recommended WebinarJam still uses the software. I don't get the appeal.

Debbie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Webinar Jam from a Person who is not techie

Bewertet am 31.1.2023

Ineffective communication and interaction during webinars.Inefficient organization and management of webinar events.Limited accessibility and flexibility for attendees.BenefitsImproves communication and interaction during the webinar.Streamlines the overall organization and management of the event.Increases accessibility and flexibility for attendees.Solved Problems:

Offers two-way audio and video, screen sharing, and live chat capabilities for effective communication and interaction.Enables mobile access, allowing attendees to join the webinar from their mobile devices.Streamlines event management with features such as real-time chat and file sharing.Offers presentation streaming for seamless delivery of presentation materials.

Potential technical limitations and the need for good quality audio and video equipment, reliable network connection.May require investment in technology and training for effective use.

Antwort von Genesis Digital

Thank you for your feedback on Webinar Jam. We're glad to hear it's improved communication and organization for you. Your input serves as a driving force that enables us to consistently improve our platform. Ensuring our customers' satisfaction is our top priority, which is why we genuinely pay attention, value, and act upon your feedback. Thank you!

Dario
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Big Promises Failed To Deliver Due To Technical Issues

Bewertet am 28.3.2020

Disappointing and frustrating, as I thought it be a great solution to have to hold Webinar, but turns out they have Technical Issues that need a: fixing or b: improve their technical setup on the backend, when someone tries to hold a Webinar with Guest Presenters, because it is not working.

The ease of use to setup my Webinar, it took less than 10 minutes, even when choosing the more advanced setting option.

1. Technical Issues with it, when I entered the Room as the Host, my Guest Host's where not able to join in, instead they ended up in a different Webinar Room. When I re-started and tried again, and clicked on the link to join the Webinar Room where it was supposed to be with my login details, I ended up on an error page. Never in my life with other Webinar Platforms I had issues like that before, as a Result I had to quickly change the Software I had to use, in order to hold my Online Summit, very frustrating experience, which is why I cancelled my Trial!

Matthew
Matthew

Not Renewing for a 3rd Year

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

We were "mostly" able to run a weekly mastermind using WebinarJam.

We were "mostly" able to run a weekly mastermind using WebinarJam.

We have used WebinarJam for over 100 live events since late 2015. The support team are normally quick to respond when there is an issue and since the update, the new format is nicer than the previous version.

When it works, it works, however when it frequently does not it is normally too late to be able to anything to rectify the situation with the attendees.

"Unreliable" - After using WebinarJam for two years now, we have found it to be unreliable. One week it will work, the next, the webinar has already ended, no emails have been sent or some other issue has arisen stopping the webinar from going ahead.

"Expensive"- We are no longer willing to pay for a product that frankly Google Hangouts/YouTube Live can provide for free. And nope, we won't miss any "special features" in WebinarJam.

Frankly Webinar has made us look stupid several times, today is the last day of it doing that.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Very intuitive interface - makes webinar hosting easy

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

I like how the software has tutorials and step-by-step instructions on how to set up your webinars without much difficulty. The quality of the webinars is really good. Being able to pick which platform you wish to replay videos on is a nice feature, and I like how when I select YouTube that it automatically goes over and shows up on YouTube.

Lacks the ability to pause a recording to save replay viewers the hassle of watching what you don't want/need them to watch on the video. The price per month to use the platform may be prohibitive to some. There may be other free options that one can use instead. On replays, it's always nice to give viewers the ability to navigate and scroll through the video. The native platform viewer as far as replays lacks the ability to scroll. A mouse click pauses or restarts the video.

Dane
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The product and support can best be summarized in one word; enviable.

Bewertet am 29.1.2018

I'm still counting them... At the end of the day, I would have never signed up for the service if I had to figure it out on my own. The level of support found here is something that others advertise, but do a pitiful job of delivering... Well done. Well done, indeed...

There are too many pros to list about the software. It's feature rich and works as described. What is most valuable to me is the support provided. Cust ssupport continues to be a magnificent gift. Without support of the caliber, EverWebinar would just be another tech provider and there are far too many of those already.

I would love to see more integration with other SMS gateways, such as Mobit.com, and ClickFunnels. Both of the aforementioned providers are critical to my overall marketing strategy.

Gideon
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I love WebinarJam. I use it for my bi-monthly virtual panels, and it works like a charm.

Bewertet am 13.10.2017

I use WebinarJam for my bi-monthly "Tele-Conferences" (http://galacticjourney.org/tag/tele-conference/) These are virtual panels that allow me to present Galactic Journey seminars/Q&A sessions like we do at conventions, but without having to go anywhere.

The best part about WebinarJam is the flexibility. I bring Presenters in on the fly, add videos and polls during events. It's awesome. Attendees can tune in on any device, with any browser, from anywhere in the world. And WebinarJam is cheaper than any comparable solution on the market.

Until the new version, I didn't like that WebinarJam depended on Google Hangouts or the super long delay. Hangouts went down all the time, and it was difficult to configure.

The new Jam doesn't use Hangouts, and it is super simple and bulletproof. I've never had a problem with my events.

Miguel
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

The webinar app made for selling and presenting good conferences.

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

It have been great with some stress related to the fact that that you cant make mistakes once you start a webinar

The features to sell during a webinar and the polling capabilities of the app and the ready made templates to give you a head start. Also the possibility to record the webinar and later present it like a live webinar forever.
I love their panic bottom that transfers everybody somewhere else if the connection fails.

- You cant start, stop and then re-start a webinar, everything messes up.
- Would like up to 12 presenters in the top tier.
- It doest allow for virtual backgrounds without some sort of third party app.
- It does not allow the presenters to change their mic and camara while in the webinar, they have to exit the webinar and come back.
- There is no VISUAL FEEDBACK to let you you know once started, what webinar have you started, not even during the programing of the webinar. I have messed up editing the wrong webinar.

Marc

Excellent experience. Rocky offered to personally help me if support took too long.

Bewertet am 1.11.2017

The old Webinar Jam was flawless. I'm looking forward to getting things working with the new JamCast. The Video Injections seem to timeout on the new Webinar Jam with Jam Cast.

Elmer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The WORST investment ever!!!

Bewertet am 13.1.2020

Appalling! No support to solve the problems when you need them; they do not care about providing good services; constant crashes (they blame it on us, but at the end of the year they send you an email saying they'll improve the crashes); no answer to your problems while using it.

Easy to schedule sessions; powerpoint integration

Poor video and audio quality if compared to others; no help from Support (they can NEVER solve your problems); after having multiple problems, they simply refrained from replying my tickets - Trust me, only today I've had more than 4 different problems with their new "so-called" improved BETA 4.0 version.
Constant crashes were a feat of their previous version.

Juan Pablo
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Good but with little effort it could be outstanding

Bewertet am 3.9.2020

1. Competitive price for what you get in return.

2. Easy to use.

3. It has the most important tools to make a good webinar.

1. The quality of the replays is very bad. This has forced us to have to record the webinars ourselves to obtain a better video quality.

2. The email notification tool is spamy.

2. The integration tools for sending emails are very limited unless we use zappier and even then this solution is not satisfactory for us. Ideally, your API should have an integrated module for sending notifications. This would make it much easier to integrate it with the legacy application that we unfortunately have to continue working with.

LiveWebinar und Zoom Events and Webinar

Warum WebinarJam gewählt wurde

All in one product and Cloud acces.