• Funktionen
Meagan M.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very happy Kustomer! (HA get it?)

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

when leaving desk.com, we shopped zendesk and freshdesk in addition to kustomer. we chose kustomer and have never looked back. it's been integral to getting not only CX but multiple operations teams into a single environment where we can collaborate.

the concept can't be beat - aggregating multiple customer touchpoints into a timeline really gives you an immediate sense of that user. not only can you quickly glance at context clues (like purchases, NPS surveys, and support cases) but with the right integrations, you already know WHICH customer is calling as within a second of answering the call. this makes it easy for your agents to already dive into the issue and pitch solutions without having to ask for name, confirmation number, etc. all the basics are there too like user profile with easy edits, merging, moving, forwarding, notes, macros, etc. since we got in early we've seen a lot of exciting features and changes with kustomer over the last year. autopilot steers tickets right to your agents so they don't go cherry picking through searches. making new searches is crazy easy and you can set specific team-based or user-based permissions for them. @mentions available for internal notes on cases. there's an internal knowledge base they recently released which seems awesome, though we've yet to utilize it. CSM and customer support are pretty great too.

there's a lot they still aspire to - they're a young company who just secured another round of funding and with any luck they'll hire a lot of developers. we've been a somewhat demanding client but the truth is that you need robust reporting to understand your CX/CS teams and hold them accountable. they out-of-the-box reports that kustomer offers are "good" but leave a lot to be desired. you can export custom CSVs to find what you need but it's not always possible to find what you need at all, and only one person can export at a time per environment. additionally, while the concept of open API and full access for users to write scripts and worfklows for their environments is wonderful in theory, the documentation provided for workflows is weak. if you don't know javascript, you'll struggle to write your own workflows.

Antwort von Kustomer Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Meagan, happy to read about your experience with Kustomer! Having long-term happy customers like yourself makes us super proud :)

Maija P.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Centralized Customer Interactions

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

Overall, Kustomer has been helpful in allowing my company to gather all customer communications in one central location, allowing team members to easily access a customer's full correspondence history with a single search.

I like that Kustomer creates a centralized database of customer communications. At a glance, I can see a full history of customer chats, emails and internal notes. I also like that I can easily assign tickets to other members or teams within my company and tag others in notes if I need help responding to a query or need to alert another team member to the communication. Filters and settings have relatively useful customization and reporting for communication statistics and customer satisfaction survey responses is also easily accessible.

I least like that some of the icons for different functions look similar, so if I'm looking quickly, I sometimes select the wrong action. For example, the icon to edit customer details looks similar enough to the icon for reassigning a ticket to another team member (both include the outline of a person's head) so at least a few times a week I accidentally select one instead of the other.

Elmedina B.

Good experience, with options to improve

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

- Helpful for the company
- Raised the communication throughout the employees
- A lot of issues were fixed by using it

- The included tags after some times or in some cases immediately disappear
- The mention option will be good to be as a separate option
- Sometimes the 'My open conversation' disappear from the system
- My manager can see the conversation that I have, but I can not see them even that I have the option to be seen by me

Jessie B.
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

smooth, efficient, what more could you ask for?

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

I have had a great overall experience with Kustomer. It has helped us grow within our customer interactions and aid us with information to be of more assistance. I feel like this program is amazing for all contact center to utilize.

I like how this software merges all contacts with customers, all contact are within one pager per customer so you can see when they reach out, how many times and even incorporates our ratings for the interaction. We even have access to orders the customer has placed which has eliminated the need to have multiple tabs open. We have the ability to see ho much they have spent with us as well, it makes our job so much easier and gives us access to information more quickly. I also enjoy the different statuses that we can be in to let our managers know what we are doing and to track our efficiency.

I do not like how sometimes near then end of my shift this program shuts down, and causes me to have a delay in my work day and even interacting with customers. I also don't like the generic names it gives people contacting us prior to them identifying themselves. An example of theses are (purple compass, green broom, silver basket) basically a color and an object to identify customers.This program also opens a new tab to be available to customers with amazon connect, this forces us to have another tab open causing our screens to be cluttered.
I do not like how free trials of expanding text programs fo not work within this, you have to pay for the ability to use the specific program I am referring to, so then we had to find a less efficient program to assist with expanding our text. Also a grammar program we used doesn't link up with this either.

• Branche: Fotografie
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Highly customizable customer support experiences

Bewertet am 10.5.2020

I love it! I am experiencing Kustomer withdrawal now so thought I would hop on here to share my appreciation to this robust and helpful platform. I wish we hadn't transitioned away. I understand it had to do with costs.

What I liked best is how it adapted to our unique needs! The fact that we could see EVERY client interaction within their own timeline has saved me from making mistakes more times than I could count. You can also move tickets/emails between timelines, so it's easy to keep everything organized. When working on a team where more than a single agent works simultaneously in the same email box, Kustomer shows you exactly who is handling what, which is also a huge time saver. No more constant back and forth with your team to fiure out who is doing what! We recently transitioned away from this solution and I couldn't miss it more.

There's a bit of a learning curve when you are first setting it up and using it, but that's true with most of the similar softwares. Forwarding emails is also a bit counter-intuitive but I understand they have it in their radar to fix this.

Aleksandar M.

Great CRM Software

Bewertet am 6.6.2019

We use Kustomer as the main tool for tracking our workflow, and customer relations, as it has a great ticketing system. As a company with lots of teams, it helps us a lot with our day to day work.

There are lots of CRMs out there, but one of the things that separate Kustomer out of the bunch is its internal conversation system. It helps us connecting business to the customer as well as employee to employee with its powerful ticketing system. The communications with the customers are integrated and tracking of the product and workflow is so easy.

It has a steep learning curve, at first glance, it is very confusing to the new employees. Also, Kustomer needs to improve on its reporting tools and options, it is very annoying having to enter the date every time you change something in the report.

Dave W.

Fast, and factual customer support!

Bewertet am 10.1.2018

Kustomer brings together so much relevant information for us, in a single and quickly actionable workspace. We are presented with all of the data in one place, all interactions across SMS, Chat, Phone, Email and Shopify sales - allowing us to quickly understand the customer need, and respond. We give great pride in responding to customers quickly with accurate information - Kustomer enables this. Also, anytime we've had a question or needed help, Kustomer has been there for us, quickly, and with a smile!

The mobile client is really good, yet it needs to catchup with the desktop in terms of speed/usability.

Michelle N.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.3.2019

So far it`s been amazing. Kustomer is literally an all round player giving me options to deal with tasks and resolve issues for my clients while also having the option to communicate with them in a subtle and professional way. We have multiple departments within the company i work for and assigning the task to the appropriate team/department is super easy. Can`t be happier with it.

It literally answers any company`s needs by the level of customization available. It has a great ticketing system used for assigning tasks or tickets at each company level. The possibility of assigning tickets with different priorities is also one of the things that i love. It is a all in one tool for partner/client communication by text or email which is absolutely amazing.

The bugs that appear from time to time. The small lags when working.

• Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient problem solving tool

Bewertet am 28.3.2019

I work in an app which helps local pizzerias drive more business. So whenever an issue comes up, it goes to my Kustomer account, it's perfectly accessible, problem solving tool which puts my everyday life at ease. You can even snooze the tickets and solve them another day!

Sometimes you might create a ticket by a mistake and you cannot delete it, that's the only thing that's bugging me.

Luna B.
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Compact product. Highly recommended.

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

How organised it is. And how organised keeps the workflow. Amazing asset for big companies.

At times, dropdown categories tend to get confusing.

Armend P.
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Helps you to resolve work related tasks

Bewertet am 28.3.2019

Kustomer is one of the main tools of every company. You can keep track of your employees and all the information with the partners and customers. Overall it's a great product.

Kustomer is a great tool and software that every company should have. Before Kustomer we were using different softwares and admin but after we started to work in Kustomer we realized how much efficient and easy Kustomer was. This software is part of our daily job where we communicate with our colleagues and solve different tickets and issues. Kustomer allows you to send sms and emails to your partners and customers and keep track of all information in one place.

So far everything seems to be working fine maybe Kustomer should improve the dropdowns a little bit but so far everything is good.

Petar P.

Customer and Consumer Tracking

Bewertet am 6.6.2019

As a user that depletes the reporting resources to the max i sometimes find it hard to finish a request with only one report, meaning i would need to create 2-3 reports to present the final result.

I like how seamless is the maneuvering between the consumer tasks and the customer tasks. Since we are a consumer service company, we have customers that use our services and we serve also the customers of our customers. :)
So having all that in one place is awesome.

Using the in app reporting tool can be a bit tricky. It doesn't give you all the freedom like you would have when you would be querying the data yourself. It lacks advanced filtering and grouping of reports.

Sean K.

Kustomer with a K

Bewertet am 14.10.2019

It is a good solution for your ticketing needs, overall it meets my needs

I'm using Kustomer at my current job for 2+ years now and I can't complain. It offers a good solution if you are in search of a ticketing system, provides tracking and it can integrate with quite few products. It's fairly easy to learn for new users and offers good support service.

The layout can be confusing and sometimes I'm experiencing lag, but not other major issues worth mentioning

Allie A.
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Improving our customer service!

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

Kustomer has helped build stronger customer relations

Kustomer has given our team much needed insight on our partners, and makes it easy to review and communicate. It has helped increase capacity, and increase resolutions!

The software took a little time to learn personally, but this is normal with any new software! It is still easy to learn and manage.

Mia M.

Amazing!!

Bewertet am 21.3.2019

Overall, the whole experience is awesome and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

It has awesome features and I cannot even tell how easy it is to use.

Nothing, everything works great, I love it

Rhett A.

Amazing CRM tool aggregating all communications around the customer

Bewertet am 10.1.2018

Every communication from all mediums is nicely organized so you can see everything about the customer. Phone, email, SMS, FB messenger, email, all with great integrations!

Mobile version could be improved but I may be one of the few using it on the run. If there was a mobile app one day, it would be incredible!

Daisy B.

Very helpful platform

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

Having the possibility to enter internal and external notes. Being able to generate different reports as well as combining different types of conversations such as emails, texts etc.

Experiencing some outages (such as delayed emails) but this issues seems to be happening less lately.

Jendayi S.
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to navigate - even easier to train new staff.

Bewertet am 11.7.2019

The interface is super user-friendly, making it very easy to get a new employee familiar with the software quickly.

It has moments where it lags & it's tough to get real help from customer support.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great system

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Kusomer is very easy to use and worthwhile for ticketing and member support purposes

Super easy to use! It allowed for integration with calling systems and is a great way of keeping tickets in a well organized way. You can organize by person and within the person group similar tickets. I also really like that they have a dark mode as it is easier on the eyes especially when you are staring at a screen all day

It can be difficult to track sales using Kustomer because it is more of a member support platform. They have not built out a sales platform yet

Rachelle S.
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's an awesome app! User friendly and easy to use.

Bewertet am 23.6.2018

It's easy to navigate around, very comprehensive, user friendly, helps us a lot especially with the templates.

Sometimes it goes so slow especially when creating a new message and the new field doesn't pop- up right away.

Leah A.
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kustomer is great for work

Bewertet am 1.4.2019

Its great for the business im in, i can keep tabs of what is going on with every specific shop

Its great to keep everything organized and send tickets to the correct teams

It logs out itself after a little while of not being active

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Essential for any customer care/service team

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

How easily you can track every action/communication that is done by a customer. Having the timeline with everything in one place eliminates need to search to piece together a customer's history. Also can manage integrations with internal software pretty well

Not super intuitive for new users how it works. The search function is also not the best

Ashley S.

Kustomer

Bewertet am 9.9.2020

Overall, I think Kustomer is a great, easy to use program! I like the way it works with Ujet and easily pulls all the of customers information that I need!

Kustomer is great! Once a call comes in, it automatically pulls the customers information right up. It also pulls their order history as well as any calls or emails they have made to us. You can also search to find a call from a specific customer. Really awesome program!

One of the only things I don't like about the software is the small screens.

• Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Solid Software

Bewertet am 31.8.2019

I like that Kustomer allows you to assign tickets, and make internal notes while also responding externally to customers.

I am a new user, so I sometimes find the interface to be a little confusing and hard to switch between views or find an old ticket. However, that could just be because I am new to the program.

Seth P.

perfect to use for work

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

it has everything you need in one place, easy communication great for workplace

none cons for now, everything works great