NordVPN

Nino
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertung des Programmes NordVPN

Bewertet am 18.1.2024

NordVPN ist ein perfekter VPN Service gerade für Neueinsteiger in die VPN Szene. Die Benutzeroberfläche ist Benutzerfreundlich und einfach und sortiert aufgebaut.

NordVPN ist ein gutes Programm für VPN Dinge. Es bringt sogar mehr Features mit als nur die Funktion "VPN" (z.B. Bedrohungsschutz, File Sharing). Man hat in Deutschland 2 Server wo man sich hin verbinden kann und man kann auch bis zu 6 Geräte gleichzeitig mit einem Account verwenden. Ein sehr modernes und schönes Design ist auch vorhanden.

Leider ist NordVPN nicht ganz so billig.
Ich weiß nicht ob es an mir liegt aber manchmal muss ich NordVPN neuinstallieren damit es wieder geht. Ich glaube allerdings, das dies an mir liegt.

Vasilis
Vasilis
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung

An affordable VPN

Bewertet am 8.8.2021

It's an excellent VPN and is honest for its price.

It's an excellent VPN and is honest for its price.

Friendly interface, Kill Switch (it cuts internet when not connected to VPN), 5500 servers worldwide, works in desktop and mobile.
NordVPN has a very competitive price and frequent updates.
You'll have split tunneling, which means you can optionally choose which apps use VPN-protected connections.
Onion over VPN for enhanced privacy and anonymity - that goes slow, of course, but onion goes slow by its structure.
Some less popular functions are still included, like custom DNS or invisibility on LAN, and there is an option there to block ads and malicious websites.
I didn't use that last one, but it might be tricky as it is unclear how it works, so I have it disabled.

Russia is out. They have 5500 servers, as they say, but there is not even one in Russia.
Not everybody needs Russia; however, it's not there.
Sometimes it's not connecting automatically on computer startup. However, if you have the kill switch enabled, it's not connecting until you enable it manually, so you're protected.
2- The Split tunneling seems that doesn't work with all apps. For example, I tried to let the signal connect directly but can't. The same problem is with some other apps. But that might not be NordVPN's problem because some 'foxy' apps like WhatsApp are build to bypass VPN and connect directly.
3 - They had one server hacked for one month. Press was pointing that as a substantial significant deficiency BUT, that isn't a problem at all. First of all, it was just one server out of 5500 servers which is equal to nothing.
And - in the end, the majority of sites already have HTTPS, so what a hacker might see is, the IP [whatever] - is connected to [Amazon].
There is no sensitive information to be leaked.

David
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

The Only VPN Choice

Bewertet am 24.1.2024

Excellent I’ve used this product for over 4 years. I’ve never had any issues with it.

Easy to use. Can install on multiple computers. Good customer support. Updated regularly.

It can cost more than other VPN services but its speed and choice don’t make this a big negative in my opinion.

Logan
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

NordVPN leaves their customer out to dry

Bewertet am 5.2.2022

In a word, my experience with NordVPN can be summarized as:

- A company that values profits and...

In a word, my experience with NordVPN can be summarized as:

- A company that values profits and policy over people.

I'd have to say that NordVPN's brazen commitment to alienating their customer base is something to be admired. It's an odd way to show people that you care. Well, it's actually not a way to show people you care at all, but hey, you gotta respect a company bold enough to stand up to their own customers, right?

I especially respect [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at NordVPN.

I signed up for NordLayer because I'm trying to bootstrap a product idea. My development agency referred me to NordVPN because they thought I was going to need a VPN service. I purchased NordVPN for $61, but we had to put the project on pause because the developers were working on a feature that needed to be completed before we could set up the VPN.

Once it was time to revisit the VPN, the team and I decided that we could go a different route in the short-term, so we wanted to finish building more of the product before we layer the VPN in.

I reached out to NordVPN because I was a few days past the 14-day trial, and I asked if I could get refunded. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] responded telling me that the company does not wish to refund me due to the fact that their policy states that I was supposed to cancel in the 14-day window.

In the technical sense, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is correct, but he showed no sign of reason and no empathy as a customer service representative. It was my intention to return business as soon as I was ready to re-start the service, but this didn't appeal to [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Hmm, that's a tough one. There was so much to like about my interaction with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that I don't even know where to begin. I mean, there's just so much to like about a company that shows no mercy, it's almost hard to find any flaws with NordVPN.

- Their ability to re-quote a cancellation policy is impeccable.

- Their commitment to winning me as a long-term user and loyal advocate for the business... genuinely heartfelt.

- Their ability to listen to customers? Flawless.

- The warmth and ability to make customers feel valued and "not just another number to squeeze profits out of," remarkable.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the man! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Can't say enough about this company, and it's all because of the way you re-quoted that cancellation policy so that I could re-read it one more time. You freaking rock!

Ricardo
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

For me it's by far the best VPN

Bewertet am 7.4.2024

I've been using NordVPN for about 2 years and I'm very satisfied, it's a very powerful VPN. I've tried other VPNs but they didn't perform as well. NordVPN is undoubtedly the best VPN to use to stay protected. I recommend it 200%.

It's very safe
Does not cause conflicts in the Windows system
It has many country solutions to use as a VPN
VPN speed is very fast in most countries.

I think it should improve the quality of speed in some countries.

Salvador
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I put my digital trust on NordVPN

Bewertet am 20.12.2023

Easy to use. It's not too expensive. And the peace of mind it brings me that it's keeping my devices safe.

I haven't found anything that I dislike.

Tameem
Tameem
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Stable and Safe Connection

Bewertet am 20.12.2023

It provides a secure connection with a strong and stable IP address

Sometimes the connection speed can be really slow if the website was complicated

Dawn
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

NordVPN is the easiest

Bewertet am 18.5.2024

The ease of implementation was stellar.

There is nothing I disliked about this application. It is very easy to use and doesn't fail.

Chiel
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

NordVPN review

Bewertet am 13.5.2024

- it's easy to download and before you know you are up and running
- amazing vpn, works very well

- actually no cons, it does exactly what it needs to do, although could be a bit cheaper as there are a lot of competitors (even free ones) out there

Rilwan
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great VPN Provider

Bewertet am 20.5.2024

The large server network the platform has makes it the best option for the speed and finding a server close to your location.

The only issue is the pricing which is on the high side.

Giacomo
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Well spent money to surf securely on the Web

Bewertet am 6.6.2024

First of all what I really like about Nord VPN is that you can surf on the Web by registering yourself in other countries than the one you are located in, keeping in hand a strong security against malware and trackers. Moreover, I really love the fact that when entering certain web pages, NordVPN blocks the entrace when recognising it is a not safe website.

In my personal experience, I didn't encounter any issues at all. However for Windows software it might take few minutes turn on once switched on the device

Dwayne
  • Branche: Immobilien

NordVPN Best VPN on the market

Bewertet am 1.3.2022

My network and computers are protected from hackers. This is important to me because of the nature of the content I have on my company PC's. It is the best VPN that I have had and I will continue to use NordVPN.

It was easy to connect and use. Once I got it connected, I remained on the network until I was finished. Other VPN's I have tried, kicked me off the network while I was working. Then I had to go through the entire process again of selecting the country of the server I wanted to connect which takes 5 - 7 minutes that I don't have to do three or four times per day. NordVPN connects and stays connected the entire time I used it.

The feature I liked the least was signing in online versus through the app. Seems like it takes longer to sign in on the web versus just using the app to sign directly into my account.

Christopher
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

NordVPN now you see me now you don't

Bewertet am 7.4.2022

I am very satisfied with NordVPN they have not let me down thus far. Also if something should happen to my money or identity Nord is on my case with lawyers and cash!

I like the fact that anytime I need to deal with money. I can switch on nordVPN and no one knows where in the world I am really doing business. It takes a lot of stress and worry off my mind. I have enough to worry about doing the job It feel good not to worry about the benefits of completing it. Also its nice to watch TV programs and Listen to music from a region we don't normally get hahaha!

I have to admit when you have nordVPN on the internet can be very very slow at times. So just be patient and think to yourself would I rather be safe and the job take 5 extra mins or would I like to gamble with my identity and the well being of my finance your lively hood!

Oğuz
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

BEST VPN

Bewertet am 15.4.2020

To summarize it's a great VPN program. Prices of it are very cheap and affordable. Even if your country blocked vpn providers NordVPN gives you a freedom with special IP's for restricted countries. I recommend it to everyone.

First of all NordVPN has a lot of servers from all over the world. It has different types of servers like P2P, Obfuscated and Double VPN. I think the best feature of is double vpn because it's even more secure when you connect over two different countries.

Every time you close the app it sign outs automatically and you have to re-login every time when you enter the program. And it takes time. I think it should be fixed.

Dandre
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Steaming and Downloading - Good VPN

Bewertet am 10.3.2022

Normal VPN. I cant say there is anything else that makes Nord VPN stand out from the rest except for seeing their adds where ever you go.

I like that I am able to download content from the internet and be sure that our the ISP's in my country would use that or my browsing history in their marketing data.
My IP address is save and am able to steam any service and be able to use almost any website that is restricted in my 3 world country

Low to now service, It was almost impossible to speak to another human. I was directed to email or a live bot the entire time. I had difficulty to connect to a different server and wanted to know why but was not able to get that info out of a bot.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ExpressVPN und ProtonVPN

Warum NordVPN gewählt wurde

My tunnel bear trial expired and Nord VPN was better rated.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NordVPN

From research it was apparently the fastest and had the most uptime
Fred
  • Branche: Bau

Simple, Effective & Private

Bewertet am 10.2.2020

My experience with NORD extends over several years. This software provides my business the ability to perform online purchases and sensitive financial transactions with little concern of compromise

This software has about everything a legitimate user could ask for:

1) Optimized Connections = Super Fast Internet Speed, not like other VPN's that will turtle-step you thru your online activity
2) Automatic Connection to the server/country/region you choose
3) Automatic Internet Cut-off if you lose the secure connection
4) An enhanced Cyber Security feature for online security
5) Options for routing thru multiple servers for enhanced obfuscation
6) You can hide your IP on a LAN, making your system invisible (careful this will shut down wireless printing as your system will not be recognized by the printer)
7) Tons of locations/countries/servers to choose from
8) A Panama based company outside the direct control of the US despite it being a territory of the US so records and harder to get.
9) Their servers only operate on RAM meaning there is no information of your online activity being stored.
10) Support is quick to respond when needed
10) Best Value on the market
11) Designate/Customize your own DNS
12) AND for those in Restricted locations- Yes NORD will get you thru on Obfuscated Servers

I have used other VPN's including (never recommend) free ones. NordVPN has the simplest VPN Software Dashboard (GUI) to use, requiring little to no expertise at all. Their Manual is small and well composed; made for people without much knowledge of VPN's. As a background service it requires little resources on the CPU and its overall speed is unmatched.

As I am a legitimate user, I have little complaints about this software. It is plainly used to provide more secure connections for banking, email & online purchasing.

Brett
Brett
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

The Only VPN You Will Ever Need for Both Personal & Business Usage

Bewertet am 13.5.2022

Nord VPN was implemented within our band several years ago after we almost had a serious security data breach that could have leaked all of our passwords, music marketing/production methods, and other personal data regarding our album release plans, merchandise ordering spreadsheets, and booking contacts. With how much personal information we constantly are sifting through and updating, we knew we needed an effective VPN to protect our data as we continue to get bigger, play more shows, and sell more merchandise all across the country.

We personally love using Nord VPN's internet and website security features to ensure the websites we conduct our marketing, production, and uploading campaigns on are secure and trustworthy enough to receive our login credentials and personal band information. Without Nord VPN we wouldn't know which sites to properly utilize alongside which could be a potential scam risk for our personal data.

There really aren't any cons to using Nord VPN aside from the price sometimes being a little much for just one device at a time. It would be amazing to see Nord start offering bundle or multiple device option plans so we could get each of our phones, ipods, desktops, and laptops covered under the same Nord VPN plan to hopefully save a few bucks in the long-run.

DEMIRDIS
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best and Cheapest VPN

Bewertet am 21.8.2019

I have been using NordVPN since 2017. I am an International Student in the UK. For my literature review, I often need to access foreign universities e-library and many of them have IP protection overseas. After using trials of some other VPN services, I have decided to use NordVPN. I think NordVPN is best and cheapest VPN provider. It is very easy to use and allows me to access the web anonymously and securely. The application works great on my Mac and android phone. Also, I used the application on Windows 10, It was working great, too. I have travelled a lot for my research and some countries where online-based calling and chat apps are banned, NordVPN unblocks those apps and allows me to securely pretend to be in a different country. In addition, my university provides some data analysis software, they also IP protected and I am using NordVPN to access those Softwares​ while I am out of the UK.​ NordVPN has a large server network in 60 different countries but I generally use a few European countries server and overall these speeds are amazing. Moreover, NordVPN is strongly secure apps with no leaks, it has Internet Kill Switch option which blocks all internet connection if the VPN connection does not work. I have not needed but NordVPN offers 24/7 live chat support, I like chat support rather than calling customer service.

The Kill Switch feature does not really work on my mac but I have not had ​any problem on my other devices. Some NordVPN servers are a bit slow but they provided many other options so just need​ to change the server.

Mohammad Izaz Arefin
Mohammad Izaz Arefin
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The fastest and most secured VPN!

Bewertet am 8.11.2022

This is the most advanced VPN with the most up-to-date features. There are very few VPNs in the market that can compete with its service.

This is one of the best VPNs available in the market. I use it for accessing geo-restricted content, gaming, and torrenting purposes. As privacy, security, and speed are my concerns, I have very few options available other than this. It supports connecting 6 devices simultaneously which means you can secure multiple devices at the same time. A strict no-log policy means your online activities are not recorded. Features such as kill switch, Tor over VPN, dark web monitor, and AES-256 encryption ensure utmost privacy and security. New threat protection feature blocks ads, trackers, malware, etc. It has developed a new meshnet feature that allows connecting up to remote 60 devices over a private encrypted tunnel. It unblocks streaming services such as Netflix, Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, Disney Plus, etc. very efficiently. You can also do torrenting with p2p servers. It has easy-to-use browser extensions for Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. You will find IP addresses from around the world as it has 5500+ servers in around 55 countries. Overall, it is one of the most desirable VPNs with the most up-to-date features and benefits.

The user interface can be a bit overwhelming for beginners, but there are lots of video tutorials available for new users. The price is slightly high compared to other similar VPNs.

James
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

NordVPN has many IP locations and rich security features

Bewertet am 15.10.2023

NordVPN helps us access geo-restricted websites by accessing such sites from a different location. It also prevents exposing sensitive data including IP location to other sites. It is easy to set up, adjust settings, or change locations. You can find many content from the vendor or other users to guide you about most aspects of NordVPN. I like the kill switch but you need to enable it for better security. Some server options don't work while other are slow but you have many options.

One of the reasons we chose NordVPN is because it offers many servers in different countries. It has many security features including Double VPN, standard encryption, malware detection, and ad blocking features. Everything about NordVPN is straightforward, from navigating their website, choosing a plan, creating account, paying, downloading, installing, and choosing the appropriate locations. I also like it because it supports many users.

The only major issue with NordVPN is that some servers don't work sometimes. Others are quire slow or unresponsive. So you might need to keep changing until you find a stable one with good speed. The kill switch is not active at all times so you have to go to settings and enable it to remain secure when your connection drops unexpectedly.

Ismael
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Protect Your Data with NordVPN

Bewertet am 29.2.2024

In recent times data has been very important commodity to cyber attackers. There is therefore need to protect data and personal information at all cost. NordVPN is therefor a must have software for any business working with networks.
The best feature in this tool is real time threat monitoring ability. This ensures our computers are safe 24/7 without attacks from any viruses, malware or cyber bullies attacks.
It also have a great and powerful data encryption tool that only allows the authorized personnel's to access.
This software is also very affordable.

I really don't have any problem with NordVPN. has meet our security needs to date.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Make secure yourself

Bewertet am 20.3.2023

Overall experience about Nord VPN in very good and if you affort thing then completely recommended

Nord is very popular for VPN service and it is justice that popularity and it makes our network very secure by making a virtual network, a most, most intrusting feature about Nord is it has people friendly GUI and makes our easy to use our work, with security comes with privacy also so make sure that can do both and it does, I feel that Nord has more speed batter than other VPN and it make it special, Nord is not free VPN but it is recommendable

I am not completely good with the pricing of VPNs in the market has many free VPNs then why we go with this? another thing is you connect with the virtual network so there is lag which means you find some issues with the network also. that's it not completely bad but need to keep thing thing in mind

Sanganagouda
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Surfing Safely with NordVPN

Bewertet am 5.4.2023

The advanced security features and user-friendly interface have made it easy to protect my online privacy and access restricted content while traveling. It is a must have for those who are in need of privacy.

I have found it to be an essential tool for maintaining my online privacy and security. Some of the Pros are- 1. High-level encryption to protect your online data and privacy.2. Large network of servers of many countries, providing fast and reliable connections.3. No-log policy, ensuring that your online activity is not tracked or monitored.4. Advanced security features, including double VPN, onion over VPN, and kill switch.5. User-friendly interface and easy-to-use apps for all major devices and platforms.

1. Some servers can be slow or unreliable, depending on location and network traffic.2. Mobile app interface can be clunky and difficult to navigate.3. Some features, such as split-tunneling, are only available on certain devices.

Chelsea
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Easy to use, fairly priced, and does exactly what I need

Bewertet am 21.3.2022

I've looked into and tried several VPN programs. I want a VPN to ensure my security when browsing or downloading. I compared the pricing for the value with several other companies and this one worked out to be the best and most comprehensive deal. The pricing is definitely fair for what you're getting. It's extremely easy to use, which is a huge plus. Whenever I turn my computer on, NordVPN pops up automatically, I sign in with my saved credentials, hit the "quick connect" button and never have to think about it again (until I restart the computer again). I run my business from my computer so having good protection is essential. The fact that it was so easy to set up, and something I can turn on and off in just a few seconds without anything complicated about the process, is really important to me as a user. And a bonus, you can protect multiple computers and mobile devices under just one plan, so both my and my husband's computers and phones are protected at all times. 100% would recommend!

I wouldn't change anything about the product. It does everything I need.

Shushanta
  • Branche: Computer-Software

NordVPN review

Bewertet am 27.2.2024

Using NordVPN has been a bit of a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, it's like wearing a comfy, incognito cloak online. My browsing feels secure, and I can access geo-restricted content like a sneaky treasure hunter. Plus, the interface is as user-friendly as a talking parrot, making it easy to navigate.

Worried about grumpy gremlins stealing your online cookies? Fear no more! With NordVPN, your internet travels become a magical whooshing slide through a rainbow of encryption, hiding your identity from even the sneakiest of squirrels. So go forth, brave adventurer, and explore the wild internet jungle with confidence, knowing a trusty (and slightly sassy) dragon is guarding your digital treasure!

While NordVPN boasts a shiny suit of armor, it's not invincible. Sometimes, your internet connection might slow down to a snail's pace, making you yearn for the days of dial-up. Additionally, some streaming services might see through your disguise, leaving you feeling like a penguin at a flamingo pool party. And lastly, using a VPN might be illegal in certain lands, so always check the rules before taking the plunge!