• Funktionen
Carl G.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Excellent VPN service

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

Excellent for being on the Internet safely and privately on Wi-Fi networks and connections from mobile devices and desktops

Military encryption capable of hiding our location and personal IP. Almost all servers in the world have a good internet speed. The Kill Switch function is a very good option to prevent data leaks in case of network interruptions.

They reduced the payment gateway and eliminated the free trial versions. The automatic software that charges monthly is very strict and sometimes rejects some credit cards.

Fon A.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

NordVPN: Fast, reliable affordable and guaranteed security when surfing the web.

Bewertet am 13.5.2021

This is an excellent VPN because they have delivered all that they promised in a VPN. I use this software privately and it enables me to open important websites in other countries that are not accessible in my country. It also enables me to watch US and UK Netflix in my country.
It has also helped me personally in my career and personal studies.

I have been using this software personally for a long time now and I think I can say it is just awesome. Before purchasing this software, I had been using some free VPNs but they were bad and it slowed down my connection speeds. Since I got NordVPN, my connection speed is consistent every time I connect the NordVPN software.
The software also has a large number of servers around the world and you will find this handy if you want to watch Netflix and other applications in other countries.
The NordVPN support team is also very responsive and they walk you through any problem you might encounter.
It is also very user-friendly and very easy to use and very fast.
It also offers simultaneous connections for up to 6 devices.

Sincerely, I really don't have any complaints or negative comments about NordVPN. I have been using this software for a long time and since then, they have delivered all that they promised in a VPN. At the moment, I really don't have a complaint about NordVPN.

Oğuz T.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

BEST VPN

Bewertet am 15.4.2020

To summarize it's a great VPN program. Prices of it are very cheap and affordable. Even if your country blocked vpn providers NordVPN gives you a freedom with special IP's for restricted countries. I recommend it to everyone.

First of all NordVPN has a lot of servers from all over the world. It has different types of servers like P2P, Obfuscated and Double VPN. I think the best feature of is double vpn because it's even more secure when you connect over two different countries.

Every time you close the app it sign outs automatically and you have to re-login every time when you enter the program. And it takes time. I think it should be fixed.

Karel R.
  • Branche: Bau

Safe and Secure and Seamless

Bewertet am 11.1.2019

I'm proud to remember to have a VPN running when I'm on a public wifi network. The pricing is great and so is its ease of use so I am happy to renew my annual subscription when the time comes. By the way, this product is excellent for frequent flyers since the company has servers all over the world and your connection is always secured on airport wifi.

NordVPN makes it very easy to connect to the Internet securely. The quick connect button makes the choice for you to enjoy the quickest encrypted connection. The Internet kill switch is a great feature to ensure that your traffic is always encrypted and not suddenly unsecured when a vpn connection drops out. The pricing is great. The availability on many phone and computer OSes is great. It's all very much great.

It takes a little while for the app and desktop client to load, but that's just a matter of patience. The company claims that there is a strict no logs policy. I haven't researched if that claim has been validated by a third-party entity or if the users are just supposed to believe that. Many people have recommended this VPN product and I am still very much in support of this product, but the validity of the strict no logs policy is interesting to me and not worrisome. The most annoying thing is when I'm trying to access a website (especially Amazon) and I'm unsuccessful in connecting to it because the website won't allow me to browse anonymously since it recognizes that the internet traffic coming in stems from a VPN server. Maybe it's just a matter of trying another server that the website doesn't have on its blacklist.

Timmy T.
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Privately access data, monitor team connections.

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

This software is extremely easy to use. Once the client is opened on a desktop or mobile device and user-authenticated, your IP is bounced to a host country or location of your choice. The sensitive data that we send back and forth among team members is then obscured from all parties except those on either end. Great for secure communication between small, intensively-uploading and downloading teams.

I liked that I was able to securely send sensitive data with a single button click to connect with the client. I also found it useful to be able to see if my teammates were connected via NordVPN so that I could send them data with the assurance of encryption/security.

Only 25-30 countries are usable as VPN hosts. This is fine, but limits the amount of bouncing that the IP address can do. Users and admins are able to determine which hosts they allow or use.

Adam C.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Essential tool for travelers

Bewertet am 22.11.2018

Really excellent. They usually have a promotion to get a multiple year deal. This is often the most economical way to get the service over the long term.

NordVPN is very easy to use software to protect your privacy online. Once installed you can easily encrypt all your online traffic via a variety of different servers in different countries and different protocols (Double VPN, Onion over VPN). You know that once enabled none of your traffic will be tracked by the network you are on or somebody trying to sniff your logins/passwords on unencypted public wifi. Note - if you are using google services even in incognito a lot of what you are doing can still be tracked via your log in/hardware id. So if you really need privacy remember to sign out of these accounts and use tools like Tor Browser to not be tracked.

You can install on a variety of devices (computer, tablet, smartphone) with one account and know that when you are using a free wifi service (e.g. hotel, airtport, coffee shop) all your communication is secure. You can also circumvent geoblocking if you want to watch your TV services in your home country but that may not be accessible if you are travelling in another country.

Routing thru an additional VPN layer can slow down connections, but most servers are fast, and if you get on a slow one you can easily switch to another server/country to try and get faster service.

Initial connection on PC can be a bit slow (20-25 secs). Not sure why. iPhone app connects within seconds to VPN server (5 secs).

Walter P.
  • Branche: Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the better VPN products but not the best

Bewertet am 12.12.2020

Even though we have a relatively fast internet service (200Mbps), our internet access and usage speeds were substantially affected while using the VPN services. Technicians from our internet provider recommended that the Nord VPN service be disconnected unless really needed. However, when using other VPN providers we found that our internet speed was affected to a lesser degree than when we were using Nord VPN.

Very comprehensive product with a very extensive number of servers around the world to offer a very effective array of options. Great number of features available if needed.

Considering the options available for VPN services, Nord VPN is quite expensive and the use of the services can be somewhat daunting. Our experience was that regardless of which server in the multiple countries available, the service affected our internet speed quite substantially.

Claire M.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Security while traveling

Bewertet am 12.1.2021

In general, good. As I mentioned above, I do have to pay attention to make sure it's activated but other than that, it adds a feeling of privacy and security that I really appreciate.

I started using NORD VPN while traveling a year or two ago when I realized that most hotel WIFI is not secure. I didn't want anyone accessing my financial or business information so I researched various options and decided on NORD. As far as I can tell, it works just fine. I do have to pay attention and make sure it's up and running. I also have it on my phone but rarely use WIFI on my phone outside of my house. When I do, I use the NORDVPN for security.

Not sure what causes it to "fall off" and not connect me through a secure network unless I tell it to. I'm not very tech savvy and it could be that all VPNs work this way. Today I realized I needed to update the app, reinstall and then I could once again turn it on. Since I haven't been traveling during the pandemic I'm been a little less concerned about using a VPN.

Patrick D.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

A Must Have!

Bewertet am 20.3.2020

The internet is the way it should be when i am running my NordVPN. Not worried about sites tracking me. NordVPN Solved that! Not worry about ending up on some suspicious site and entering my information and being a victim, NordVPN Solved that.

Security $ Peace of mind! I use NordVPN for gaming when i am on my PC. I play professionally everyday and over the years we have some bad apples come along and start DDoS our IP Address and Just flooding my router just so they could kick me off line. I got tired of always turning off my router and waiting like 20 minutes for a new IP and just going through the headache of it all. I found NordVPN when i needed to mask my own IP and get the protection i needed to continue to enjoy my gaming experiences and thats what they offered me. I enabled NordVPN on my PC and never been kicked off since. I feel more safe now knowing its something i no longer have to worry about. I also use NordVPN for my everyday internet searching and website visiting to feel a bit better about my personal information not being so easliy found out and sites using my information to tailor their ads towards me.

At first its a little complicated to get it fully working and installed correctly but the newest version is pretty much a install and it does everything else for you. no complaints and i been using it for a long time now ..You forget you even have it on and when you start your computer up it auto starts it self so you never forget.

Demirdis S.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Best and Cheapest VPN

Bewertet am 21.8.2019

I have been using NordVPN since 2017. I am an International Student in the UK. For my literature review, I often need to access foreign universities e-library and many of them have IP protection overseas. After using trials of some other VPN services, I have decided to use NordVPN. I think NordVPN is best and cheapest VPN provider. It is very easy to use and allows me to access the web anonymously and securely. The application works great on my Mac and android phone. Also, I used the application on Windows 10, It was working great, too. I have travelled a lot for my research and some countries where online-based calling and chat apps are banned, NordVPN unblocks those apps and allows me to securely pretend to be in a different country. In addition, my university provides some data analysis software, they also IP protected and I am using NordVPN to access those Softwares​ while I am out of the UK.​ NordVPN has a large server network in 60 different countries but I generally use a few European countries server and overall these speeds are amazing. Moreover, NordVPN is strongly secure apps with no leaks, it has Internet Kill Switch option which blocks all internet connection if the VPN connection does not work. I have not needed but NordVPN offers 24/7 live chat support, I like chat support rather than calling customer service.

The Kill Switch feature does not really work on my mac but I have not had ​any problem on my other devices. Some NordVPN servers are a bit slow but they provided many other options so just need​ to change the server.

Sébastien L.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The VPN service that's featured everywhere and for good reason!

Bewertet am 13.2.2019

This software has been consistently reliable for my personal use and saved me various times. Once, because of an issue with the cable company, we couldn't watch the Olympics, so we resorted to watch an online stream without any hassle by connecting through another country.

Another time, I realized I wasn't getting a fair price when watching the price multiple times for a flight ticket, so I went with NordVPN and compared from different parts of the world to get a better deal.

It also happened more than once that I would want to display a website in English, but because of my current location, some websites decide to force the display in that local language. NordVPN was an easy fix in that case as you can choose to appear from almost anywhere in the world!

This is a reliable and affordable service. It logs nothing about your activity and allows up to 6 devices to be connected at the same time, which is handy to secure both home and work devices. They have servers in many countries (61 at this time), it can connect with the onion protocol, it is very secure (with AES-256 and double VPN), it can be configured with OpenVPN, it works great with P2P applications, it supports many different platforms (both desktops and mobile), the customer service is quick and efficient. It is frankly easy to set up (I have tried on Mac, Linux, Android and iOS without any issue). They even explain everything transparently in their FAQ and they have clear instructions on how to set the service on practically all types of devices that support VPN.

There really isn't much to criticize about NordVPN. I did notice that they now have even more applications available for download. There used to be no application available for Linux (even though it was fully supported through other means).

Some servers were actually very slow when using my cellular connection, but this can happen with any service and a slowdown is always expected. Since they offer many servers in different countries, I was able to quickly find some servers that work in my current location.

Dmytro S.
  • Branche: Internet

Why I choose NordVPN

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

I do work online (web developer) so I need a high level of security and constant protection on all my devices (phones, tablet, laptop). I also travel a lot, and I have had some negative experience with fraudulent Wi-Fi access points at the airport. I lost some money at the time, but NordVPN took care of this now and never again had such problems. The company has a good reputation and gives the best monetary results.

I work online, so VPN is a necessary tool. I have used and compared many, but my choice is Nord VPN, because:
1. Connection speed is higher. No other VPN provider could achieve the same results.
2. Fast support that wants to help, unlike some others VPN providers. Support for NordVPN solved all my problems quickly
3. A simple and convenient interface on mobile and desktop and OS that I use (Windows, Android, iOS)
4. Great price if you go for a long-term deal.

The speed of Netflix was not very high, but when I talked to customer support, they told me which VPN server would work for me, and that helped.

Fred Y.
  • Branche: Bau

Simple, Effective & Private

Bewertet am 10.2.2020

My experience with NORD extends over several years. This software provides my business the ability to perform online purchases and sensitive financial transactions with little concern of compromise

This software has about everything a legitimate user could ask for:

1) Optimized Connections = Super Fast Internet Speed, not like other VPN's that will turtle-step you thru your online activity
2) Automatic Connection to the server/country/region you choose
3) Automatic Internet Cut-off if you lose the secure connection
4) An enhanced Cyber Security feature for online security
5) Options for routing thru multiple servers for enhanced obfuscation
6) You can hide your IP on a LAN, making your system invisible (careful this will shut down wireless printing as your system will not be recognized by the printer)
7) Tons of locations/countries/servers to choose from
8) A Panama based company outside the direct control of the US despite it being a territory of the US so records and harder to get.
9) Their servers only operate on RAM meaning there is no information of your online activity being stored.
10) Support is quick to respond when needed
10) Best Value on the market
11) Designate/Customize your own DNS
12) AND for those in Restricted locations- Yes NORD will get you thru on Obfuscated Servers

I have used other VPN's including (never recommend) free ones. NordVPN has the simplest VPN Software Dashboard (GUI) to use, requiring little to no expertise at all. Their Manual is small and well composed; made for people without much knowledge of VPN's. As a background service it requires little resources on the CPU and its overall speed is unmatched.

As I am a legitimate user, I have little complaints about this software. It is plainly used to provide more secure connections for banking, email & online purchasing.

Mark G.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

NordVPN user for 3+ Years both Professionally and Personally

Bewertet am 26.3.2020

Now having used NordVPN for the last 3+ years I can honestly say that we are very happy with our purchase and will continue to use NordVPN in the future. The ease-of-use has improved over the years and made using this VPN pretty quick and convenient. An added bonus over the years has been their increase of servers in countries which has helped us interact much easier with our clients.

Finally on the home front, my wife and children use NordVPN on a daily basis and having become quite proficient with it. Actually have a few neighbors using it too. My wife who is not particularly computer savvy is completely happy using Nord every day while she is on the Internet. One of the reasons I am writing this has to do with the fact that our subscription to Norton renews in June and we were just having a discussion about the VPN last week as I asked if she wanted me to look at other options. Both she and my children agree we should continue using Norton for our home VPN service

Our company has been using NordVPN going on four years now. I also have been using NordVPN for my personal use at home. Prior to using Nord we had used two or three other VPNs at our company over the years with varying degrees of success.

Before we decided on NordVPN four years ago we actually tested four different VPNs at the same time for 30 days before deciding on Nord. I don’t remember all of the reasons for picking Nord but all four VPNs stated they offered nearly the same features and functionality. I do remember how consistent NordVPN’s speeds were between servers. Also their customer support was crucial in getting our business.

Our company has high bandwidth usage on a daily basis and we have had very few problems with our VPN. As Nord has incorporated new features into their platform we have had almost seamless transitions with the product.

As far as customer service goes I would like to say that we had some customer service blips in 2018 due to new employees on our part but these were quickly addressed and resolved and customer service has been great since then.

Hayden C.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Nord VPN: the MVP of VPNs

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

The pricing plans are a big draw with this product, you choose how long you want to commit, and the pricing for each plan is more than worth the quality of the product and service received. Also the support is top of the line, offering constant live chat and a ticketing system, that is eager to help, expedient, and professional. The breadth of servers to choose from is another major draw, and the ones I've tested, for things such as streaming Netflix from foreign countries, is surprisingly fast compared to NordVPN's colleagues, and especially free VPNs or even the VPN offered with quality virus protector's like Norton, which I has reviewed positively as well. Part of that is it's quick connect feature, which finds and connects you to the server with the fastest speeds available. But the long distance speeds are impressive at well, I've even heard of people's downloading speed INCREASING when connecting to far away countries. NordVPN...It is truly all it is chalked up to be.

This is a product, one of those rare of it's ilk, that in comparison to it's colleague products I cannot find faults. It did everything I wanted it to in spades, and then some. It excels in every department and was development with the tenderest of care. Place trust in it's unanimous praise, and if you do experience issues, know that they will be there to quickly offer assistance any time of the day. Granted, I'm saying all this but am currently running a free trial, however I am very likely to be purchasing a long-term plan, and encourage you to do the same.

Caitlin Q.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Amazing Product

Bewertet am 12.5.2021

The software for this product keeps me aware of harmful websites and potential viruses.

The notifications can be a bit annoying and can pop up randomly.

Joe W.
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

An effective VPN that is capable of outsmarting China's Great Firewall

Bewertet am 25.4.2021

I started using NordVPN whilst working in China. As we all know, China's infamous Great Firewall restricts what sites web users can visit. NordVPN gave me lots of options to choose from the redirect my browsing to Europe, America or other Asian countries. I had no issues with the service dropping out and was able to use the web with ease.

I particularly like how I can use NordVPN on Linux, Windows and Mac, and that there are apps for Android and iOS. NordVPN has some of the fastest speeds of any VPNs I have used, with no drop outs and every time I have tried to track my IP address when using, it has always shown that my browsing has been redirected to one of the many countries available, using AES-256 encryption for the greatest security.

The only issue I have with NordVPN is the high price. At a price of 7 USD per month, the costs soon add up. If using in China, you also need to download and activate the VPN before arriving into the country. It doesn't seem to activate when in-country.

Stu K.
  • Branche: Animation
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Very Handy Tool

Bewertet am 31.5.2021

Working in the animation industry, I often get projects that are region-specific. It really helps to have software which can spoof my location to be in the same area as the project so that things like search results and maps are accurate when doing screen-recorded work. On a personal level, I can't really comment on what it is like using with streaming platforms such as netflix or amazon prime, however, having moved from the UK to Canada and missing home, Channel 4's streaming service works when using Nord. I don't regret my purchase at all.

NordVPN is incredibly easy to use with its very user-friendly software. I love the feature of having a global map which I can select the required location. To date, I haven't encountered any issues when using the software or its features and can confirm it works exactly as advertised.

After using this software a few times a week with light use, I see no cons to the product. It works exactly as advertised.

Konstantinos K.
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Fast and the Securious

Bewertet am 12.12.2020

I am pretty satisfied with NordVPN, it is fast and stable and I will continue to use it, despite missing a couple of features that I would love to have

NordVPN is fast and stable. Its user interface brings privacy to every user, no matter what their familiarity with computers/networks is.

I am missing the option of port forwarding, as well as the option to choose the encryption algorithms and ciphers I want to use.

Lois O.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Usually works well, few small issues

Bewertet am 21.5.2021

Overall, my experience with NordVPN is a positive one. I had an issue with logging in about a week ago and their customer service live chat solved my issue in just a minute or two - their response time is great.

I like how easy it is to use - it starts when I open my laptop, connects in a few seconds, and off I go. Switching between countries is also quick and easy. It's very convenient.

If I leave my laptop unattended for 20 minutes or more and it goes to sleep, when I wake it up, my internet connection to the WiFi is always gone. It is definitely related to the VPN (Which still shows connected) and when I restart the VPN usually the WiFi manages to reconnect. It's no big deal but it is a minor inconvenience.

Nabila B.
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

NordVPN help me to protect my digital footprint

Bewertet am 17.5.2021

This VPN is outstanding and it has achieved everything it promised in terms of a VPN. I use this app on a personal level, and it allows me to visit web pages in other states that are not available in my own country. It also allows me to watch Netflix from the United States and the United Kingdom in my own region. It has also aided me in my professional and personal endeavors.

I've been using this app for quite some time now, and I believe I can safely claim it's fantastic. I had used some free VPNs before buying this app, but they were ineffective and slowed down my link rates. Since I've had NordVPN, my link speed has been constant each time I use the app. The software also has a huge number of servers all around the world, which comes in handy if you want to stream Netflix or other apps in different countries. The NordVPN customer service team is also quick to respond and will guide you through any issues you may have. It is also quite user-friendly, simple to use, and fast. It can also bind up to five computers at the same time.

To be honest, I have no complaints or critical remarks about NordVPN. I've been using this app for a long time, and they've always achieved everything they promised in terms of a VPN. I don't have any complaints about NordVPN right now.

Aleksandr S.
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great vpn packed in somewhat troubled software.

Bewertet am 23.4.2021

It is ok.
Reinstall it manually, write down the full set of packages it require for work (affect Win and mac only, mobile devices are fine to the best of my knowledge).
use their DNS as an alternative to public DNS and especially (!) to the dns provided by your network providers, they are always full of ads and unwanted redirects.
Take a look at their password manager. It is not quite clear why to use them instead of free keypass but who knows, may be this is what you are looking for.

A lot of endpoints across all the world.
Clients for Win, MacOs, iOS, Android.
Very intuitive and reach options, you may choose the tunnel type you want.
Number of supplement software: password manager, cloud encryption, secure dns.
As far as I noticed NordVPN goes very easy on the battery which is very important during the trips.
NordVPN team puts a lot of efforts into making the exit nodes "clean", i.e. - keep them out of black/block lists. It is not always possible, of course, but at least they keep things under control.
Quite a lot of documentations to set up nord vpn on most routers or smart devices.
Speed is overall very good, depending obviously on country and area, but still - NordVPN seems not to attempt to save money on providing mediocre service, they really invest in hardware and wires.
NordVPN withstand independent security checks and to the best of public knowledge they do not keep any records on user's activity. They were first to leave Russia which demand to keep records - that should mean something, right?

Well, on a flip side - there are a number of issues with the software. First of all, it is not quite stable. While session being established last until you switch it off, the application itself may just stop to connect, out of nowhere. Reinstall may not help. Appears that NordVPN install some additional packages that should be reinstalled manually.
NordVPN software may literally kill your network connection after you disconnect from their service. It happens because it fails to restore the routes, reboot will help for casual customers while advanced may just restore the settings without reboot, but this is definitely not what you expect from "secure browsing".

Support - is mediocre. You may wait for answer forever, periodically decline one more suggest to reinstall. To me - there is no support at all, at least for personal users. Things might be different for corporate, though.
Software update on Apple device may fail with "unable to download" for weeks. Not sure how to fix that unless you are ready to install it manually downloading the package from their website.

Rob W.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Nice product but very poor customer support and no/bad connections

Bewertet am 27.11.2019

Privacy and security was an issue I tried to solve. Problems with updating, slow or no internet connection and poor customer service made me look for a different solution.

The benefits of this product are more privacy on the internet, the ability to block ads and the ability to use together with Netflix.

There are two definitive drawbacks:
- Very poor customer support: they do not read e-mail, provide standard replies and generally give the impression they do not care about customers
- Poor connection: more then once a day I do not have an internet connection when using the app on the phone or the laptop. Changing nothing but turn off the VPN created by NordVPN always solves the problem. This problem makes the software almost unusable en certainly unreliable.

The other problem is that it is not compatible with all versions of Windows 10. I contacted support for this but they could not soklve the issue and could not care less.

Harshpreet S.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great option for both protecting and securing yourself on the internet.

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

My overall experience has been great with NordVPN.
I am still a fan and continue using it.

It offers a lot of features and their support is great as well!
A lot of new features are being added, so I really like the good results that I have been getting from them!

I also like that I have the option to install the same on my phone and other devices as well.

I like that I have the option of choosing multiple server locations!
Being a tech person, that comes really in use!

It has a really handy windows application as well!

I also love that it uses the latest technology out there, so my data is actually safe!

I have noticed that sometimes the interface on this is a bit slow. It is a bit more expensive than other competitors as well, and not all servers have the best speed.

Kudakwashe N.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Digital world and privacy

Bewertet am 12.10.2020

With AES-256 level encryption you can be granted a peace of mind a sense your secure connection away from hackers and government agency's.

When comes to privacy they is a lot of VPN clients that will promise you the world in terms of encryption and data security. Its not easy to choose which one is the best vpn client but NordVPN is one of the top clients one can choose due to the fact that its much cheaper than most software on the market compared against to the features it comes with. What i really love the most its support of online media streaming services and you can easy also configure it on most mobile devices running iOS and Android but the no brainer when choosing NordVPN will be the ability to have at least 6 simultaneous connection hence increasing the speed drastically.

NordVPN offers better discounts when you signup to a long term like for example 75% discount when you sin up for 3 years in advance, this can be bit tricky to some people because they wont want to commit to such a long period since the digital world is constantly changing. A vpn client that might be working today might end up not useful tomorrow.