NordVPN

Sortieren nach

Nabila
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

NordVPN help me to protect my digital footprint

Bewertet am 17.5.2021

This VPN is outstanding and it has achieved everything it promised in terms of a VPN. I use this app on a personal level, and it allows me to visit web pages in other states that are not available in my own country. It also allows me to watch Netflix from the United States and the United Kingdom in my own region. It has also aided me in my professional and personal endeavors.

I've been using this app for quite some time now, and I believe I can safely claim it's fantastic. I had used some free VPNs before buying this app, but they were ineffective and slowed down my link rates. Since I've had NordVPN, my link speed has been constant each time I use the app. The software also has a huge number of servers all around the world, which comes in handy if you want to stream Netflix or other apps in different countries. The NordVPN customer service team is also quick to respond and will guide you through any issues you may have. It is also quite user-friendly, simple to use, and fast. It can also bind up to five computers at the same time.

To be honest, I have no complaints or critical remarks about NordVPN. I've been using this app for a long time, and they've always achieved everything they promised in terms of a VPN. I don't have any complaints about NordVPN right now.

Mario
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Product, although it does slow down your internet

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

Overall it's been a good overall experience, I have been able to mask our company IP Address for more security on the network. Sometimes it tends to slow down the internet, which is my main complaint with this product.

It's easy to use and connects very quickly. The VPN works well as it does a good job masking your IP Address.

The main issue I have had with this software is that it tends to slow down the internet quite a bit, which can be a little difficult to work around.

Eitan
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

It's really slow, But easy to use

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

NordVPN is very easy to use with its simple interface. It also has very friendly customer service. They are always ready to help you out. It gives you access to more than 5000 servers.

I'm frustrated with how slow the connection is. I've been a member of NordVPN for a very long time now and it has been frustrating. I've tried connecting on different devices and it is no different.

IPVanish
Eric
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

A fantastic VPN choice

Bewertet am 24.10.2022

I really love the features of being able to use it anywhere I need it at.

I didn't any issues except one small incident with customer service but it was resolved.

Piotr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Nordvpn improved my everyday internet experiences

Bewertet am 29.4.2022

All in all, it definitely improved my everyday internet experience. Most importantly, I can use different wifi networks without being exposed to danger. Additionally, local browsing restrictions do not bother me anymore - I can reach promotions and bargains across different countries. As I not living in my homeland, I use it also to watch local VOD services from my country.

-Amount of servers across the world
-High speed/low lags
-Circumvention of local restrictions
-Easy of use

Sometimes servers are getting crowded and there is no info about that. If that kind of situation happens you have to switch between servers manually.

Ease of use, it's popularity and promo code on 2 year license
Eugene
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

One of the best vpn in the market

Bewertet am 4.5.2022

The best in the world and I also ways enjoy using it ,security, protections fast and speed very accurate

I like it most because it has the greatest futures of speed ,unbreakable Encryption it really have good option of the beginners and the users .I love it so much it blocks treat and makes you safe all time

I never find any problems with this software

Ann
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Best identity protector

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

The software is very satisfactory and it works perfectly the reason why I pay for its subscription.

The software is very easy to use and it hides one's identity online and protects your online data the software is also very fast and reliable.

The software disappointed me when I traveled to the far east it did not work to its optimal usual self.

John
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Best VPN around!

Bewertet am 11.4.2022

Great, it keeps my network safe, secure and maintains my online privacy.

It keeps my networks safe and eliminates everyday risks. It also makes my short term rental guests feel more secure about their online browsing experience.

Sometimes it takes some finagling to get it to work with certain websites. This probably is something i could fix by being more tech savvy.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NordVPN

A bit cheaper and same service from what i read.
Chase
  • Branche: Musik

Nordvpn review

Bewertet am 15.5.2022

It’s kept me safe

It protects me from identity theft and protects me while I’m online

That you have to put in a credit card for a free trial seems like a gotcha tactic

Norton Secure VPN

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NordVPN

This guy on YouTube ordinary gamer gave it a shout out
Chryste
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

NordVPN is the best software

Bewertet am 28.7.2022

If you don't have it, you need it!

So much easier to use then other softwares and cheaper then most!!!

Nothing at all, everything about this software is amazing!

Dmytro
  • Branche: Internet

Why I choose NordVPN

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

I do work online (web developer) so I need a high level of security and constant protection on all my devices (phones, tablet, laptop). I also travel a lot, and I have had some negative experience with fraudulent Wi-Fi access points at the airport. I lost some money at the time, but NordVPN took care of this now and never again had such problems. The company has a good reputation and gives the best monetary results.

I work online, so VPN is a necessary tool. I have used and compared many, but my choice is Nord VPN, because:
1. Connection speed is higher. No other VPN provider could achieve the same results.
2. Fast support that wants to help, unlike some others VPN providers. Support for NordVPN solved all my problems quickly
3. A simple and convenient interface on mobile and desktop and OS that I use (Windows, Android, iOS)
4. Great price if you go for a long-term deal.

The speed of Netflix was not very high, but when I talked to customer support, they told me which VPN server would work for me, and that helped.

HMA

Warum NordVPN gewählt wurde

HMA has terrible support that cannot solve even small problems. The VPN connection may disappear and you will not even notice it. The speed on the servers I need to use in (HMA and VyprVPN) is slower.

Zuvor genutzte Software

HMA

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NordVPN

I used all of them and made my own test to check which one would give me the best overall results (speed, number of devices used, simple settings, reputation). NordVPN showed the best results.
Hayden
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Nord VPN: the MVP of VPNs

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

The pricing plans are a big draw with this product, you choose how long you want to commit, and the pricing for each plan is more than worth the quality of the product and service received. Also the support is top of the line, offering constant live chat and a ticketing system, that is eager to help, expedient, and professional. The breadth of servers to choose from is another major draw, and the ones I've tested, for things such as streaming Netflix from foreign countries, is surprisingly fast compared to NordVPN's colleagues, and especially free VPNs or even the VPN offered with quality virus protector's like Norton, which I has reviewed positively as well. Part of that is it's quick connect feature, which finds and connects you to the server with the fastest speeds available. But the long distance speeds are impressive at well, I've even heard of people's downloading speed INCREASING when connecting to far away countries. NordVPN...It is truly all it is chalked up to be.

This is a product, one of those rare of it's ilk, that in comparison to it's colleague products I cannot find faults. It did everything I wanted it to in spades, and then some. It excels in every department and was development with the tenderest of care. Place trust in it's unanimous praise, and if you do experience issues, know that they will be there to quickly offer assistance any time of the day. Granted, I'm saying all this but am currently running a free trial, however I am very likely to be purchasing a long-term plan, and encourage you to do the same.

Harshpreet
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great option for both protecting and securing yourself on the internet.

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

My overall experience has been great with NordVPN.
I am still a fan and continue using it.

It offers a lot of features and their support is great as well!
A lot of new features are being added, so I really like the good results that I have been getting from them!

I also like that I have the option to install the same on my phone and other devices as well.

I like that I have the option of choosing multiple server locations!
Being a tech person, that comes really in use!

It has a really handy windows application as well!

I also love that it uses the latest technology out there, so my data is actually safe!

I have noticed that sometimes the interface on this is a bit slow. It is a bit more expensive than other competitors as well, and not all servers have the best speed.

Timmy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Privately access data, monitor team connections.

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

This software is extremely easy to use. Once the client is opened on a desktop or mobile device and user-authenticated, your IP is bounced to a host country or location of your choice. The sensitive data that we send back and forth among team members is then obscured from all parties except those on either end. Great for secure communication between small, intensively-uploading and downloading teams.

I liked that I was able to securely send sensitive data with a single button click to connect with the client. I also found it useful to be able to see if my teammates were connected via NordVPN so that I could send them data with the assurance of encryption/security.

Only 25-30 countries are usable as VPN hosts. This is fine, but limits the amount of bouncing that the IP address can do. Users and admins are able to determine which hosts they allow or use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NordVPN

ExpressVPN did not have transferrable licenses or a competitive team-based pricing option.
Jenn
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

My Review for NordVPN Software

Bewertet am 20.2.2021

My overall experience with NordVPN has been a pleasant one. The software does what it supposed to do which is mask your personal IP address.

First of all, the initial set-up of the software was extremely easy. Some software can take awhile to download but NordVPN was quickly download on my computer. Once, I started using the software some of the things that were a plus was the choices of locations, the ability to pause the service for 5-20 mins, and the software is very easy to navigate.

There are times when you choose a specific location, that it takes up to a minute to connect. Usually, it only takes about 15 seconds to connect to your location so that's something that should be improved.

carl
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Excellent VPN service

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

Excellent for being on the Internet safely and privately on Wi-Fi networks and connections from mobile devices and desktops

Military encryption capable of hiding our location and personal IP. Almost all servers in the world have a good internet speed. The Kill Switch function is a very good option to prevent data leaks in case of network interruptions.

They reduced the payment gateway and eliminated the free trial versions. The automatic software that charges monthly is very strict and sometimes rejects some credit cards.

Isaac
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Fast and Cheap Security

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

My experience with NordVPN is great so far. I love to use it and not have to worry about my information and security being breached. It connects fast and is strong. It is worth the price for solid protection, instead of having your information being leaked by malicious users.

It is a good price for strong security. You can use a VPN for protection or to find items in different regions. It connects fast and has plenty of servers all around the world. It is definitely worth it. It works on multiple platforms and you can use it at home or on the go at a hotel or cafe. It is very reliable.

The program on computer might take a while to load up and you have to download it. Sometimes the notification messes up on if you are connected or disconnected.

Gleidy
  • Branche: Immobilien

Very good VPN

Bewertet am 10.1.2022

It has been an overall good experience with the software and functionality the applications is user friendly but sometimes annoying

It is very fast, it has many locations to choose, it works perfectly integrated in macOS and also on android phones. It is very reliable with security, easy to use, not so expensive

The app sign out a lot, they ask you to change password when they want and it pops out a window in front of everything in the macOS app, it is very annoying because it keeps interrupting my work frequently, it could have more countries. Upload speed sometimes freeze and I have to keep disconnecting to upload big files

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NordVPN

Servers are not in the US, log policy and price
Damon
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great VPN

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

It is fast and reliable and responsibly priced. I like it so much that I have purchased a six year extension to my existing contract.

I travel all over the world and need to work with client data from public WIFIs. I have tried a few free VPNs, but they were all too slow. Nord has servers in many countries and is fast. In the last two years, they added even faster connections with Nord Lynx. From time to time, I read technical reviews and haven't seen anything negative about Nord spying or selling your data. This VPN is really fast and easy to use. I have it on my chrome browser, on my laptop, and on my android phone.

The only thing I have had trouble with is that it logs you out a lot after periods of not using it. It isn't much of a hassle to reenter your credentials to be able to use it again.

DEMIRDIS
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Best and Cheapest VPN

Bewertet am 21.8.2019

I have been using NordVPN since 2017. I am an International Student in the UK. For my literature review, I often need to access foreign universities e-library and many of them have IP protection overseas. After using trials of some other VPN services, I have decided to use NordVPN. I think NordVPN is best and cheapest VPN provider. It is very easy to use and allows me to access the web anonymously and securely. The application works great on my Mac and android phone. Also, I used the application on Windows 10, It was working great, too. I have travelled a lot for my research and some countries where online-based calling and chat apps are banned, NordVPN unblocks those apps and allows me to securely pretend to be in a different country. In addition, my university provides some data analysis software, they also IP protected and I am using NordVPN to access those Softwares​ while I am out of the UK.​ NordVPN has a large server network in 60 different countries but I generally use a few European countries server and overall these speeds are amazing. Moreover, NordVPN is strongly secure apps with no leaks, it has Internet Kill Switch option which blocks all internet connection if the VPN connection does not work. I have not needed but NordVPN offers 24/7 live chat support, I like chat support rather than calling customer service.

The Kill Switch feature does not really work on my mac but I have not had ​any problem on my other devices. Some NordVPN servers are a bit slow but they provided many other options so just need​ to change the server.

Karel
  • Branche: Bau

Safe and Secure and Seamless

Bewertet am 11.1.2019

I'm proud to remember to have a VPN running when I'm on a public wifi network. The pricing is great and so is its ease of use so I am happy to renew my annual subscription when the time comes. By the way, this product is excellent for frequent flyers since the company has servers all over the world and your connection is always secured on airport wifi.

NordVPN makes it very easy to connect to the Internet securely. The quick connect button makes the choice for you to enjoy the quickest encrypted connection. The Internet kill switch is a great feature to ensure that your traffic is always encrypted and not suddenly unsecured when a vpn connection drops out. The pricing is great. The availability on many phone and computer OSes is great. It's all very much great.

It takes a little while for the app and desktop client to load, but that's just a matter of patience. The company claims that there is a strict no logs policy. I haven't researched if that claim has been validated by a third-party entity or if the users are just supposed to believe that. Many people have recommended this VPN product and I am still very much in support of this product, but the validity of the strict no logs policy is interesting to me and not worrisome. The most annoying thing is when I'm trying to access a website (especially Amazon) and I'm unsuccessful in connecting to it because the website won't allow me to browse anonymously since it recognizes that the internet traffic coming in stems from a VPN server. Maybe it's just a matter of trying another server that the website doesn't have on its blacklist.

Chelsea
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Easy to use, fairly priced, and does exactly what I need

Bewertet am 21.3.2022

I've looked into and tried several VPN programs. I want a VPN to ensure my security when browsing or downloading. I compared the pricing for the value with several other companies and this one worked out to be the best and most comprehensive deal. The pricing is definitely fair for what you're getting. It's extremely easy to use, which is a huge plus. Whenever I turn my computer on, NordVPN pops up automatically, I sign in with my saved credentials, hit the "quick connect" button and never have to think about it again (until I restart the computer again). I run my business from my computer so having good protection is essential. The fact that it was so easy to set up, and something I can turn on and off in just a few seconds without anything complicated about the process, is really important to me as a user. And a bonus, you can protect multiple computers and mobile devices under just one plan, so both my and my husband's computers and phones are protected at all times. 100% would recommend!

I wouldn't change anything about the product. It does everything I need.

Divyang
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

New Approach to New World

Bewertet am 27.9.2020

We are new to use NordVPN and shifted from other VPN, but we like this way better than previous one. Consider it if you want to expand you SEO and Digital Marketing field.

Forget all basic features, all the VPN now has those features like speed and keeping you anonymous on the web. NordVPN, on the other hand, brings new feature of DOUBLE TUNNELING. It is basically like applying vpn over vpn to keep to relatively more secure, preventing any of you DNS or IP information to get to public.
Price is also a plus point to this VPN. According to security it claims to provide, you get best in this price.
Multiple device access maintenance is great and very simple to configure.
Provides wide variety of server range to select for your analytical work. We recently started to use NordVPN as SEO and Digital Marketing are going really smooth with this tool and fortunately we can use same account on multiple devices saving extra as a bonus.

Some servers tend to go offline or you get disconnected frequently. Can be due to maintenance, but only for uncommon server and not servers like their flagship servers. They work flawlessly.
It messes up the web pages if you disconnect the ongoing downloads or any realtime meeting stuffs, but that is to be expected.

Juan Carlos
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nice vpn for enterprizes

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

Excellent Offer for enterprise uses for personal uses i recomend checking if the services you are tring to use can be accesed

*Lost of Servers avaliable
*Easy users setup
*Simple server setup
*Nice customer service that responds quickly

Some servers wherent avaliable like they said. For example some services like LOL cant get connected this way didnt know why.
The customer service retrived my money quickly so i didint have a problem about.

Right now im using it for my work and i dont have any problem with it.

Maaz
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

NordVPN

Bewertet am 13.7.2021

Using NordVPN gives you a sense of security and allows you to access a lot of censored websites with ease

NordVPN is an excellent VPN client that helps you surf the web with an IP address other than yours, thus keeping you anonymous and securing your identity. It offers a lot more anonymity that usual free proxy servers and cover your tracks efficiently. Its kill switch provides extra level of protection to secure your identity. It is available on all computer and smartphone platforms and can connect upto six devices at the same time. It also allows you to access censored websites which is very useful in countries with extreme censorship. It has thousands of servers in tens of countries and works relatively very fast.

The license fee is a bit high which needs to be lowered especially for the low period subscriptions. Also some streaming sites have blocked many of its ip addresses.