Ora

Jorge Edel
Jorge Edel

Fell in love with UI

Bewertet am 13.6.2019

Once I started using Ora I couldn't stop using it. I have been finding ways to organize all my projects in Ora

Easy drag and drop organizer for setting up my pipeflow tasks. The integration with Google Calendar takes it to the next level. Making one of my most used tools to get organized.

haven't found Con yet. Tries several task manager and Ora is friendly and powerfull.

Emil
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best project management tools I've seen

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

I have a small business with a lot of projects and it's difficult to be able to manage them and don't feel overwhelmed. On top of that, it's also difficult to know how much time every one of us spent on tasks and compare that with an estimate. We've tried so far Trello, Asana, Clickup, Freedcamp (premium), Timelinr and GitScrum.
The free tier of Asana was the best for us out of all apps mentioned above, but it lacked the time tracking, the timeline feature and you just can't plan your day or week in Asana when you have many projects with a lot of tasks. We could have time tracking and timelines in Asana if we would pay for the Premium tier, but they just don't offer subscriptions for teams with less than 5 people.
So when I've started testing Ora, suddenly I've got the impression that almost all my dreams about a project management tool became true. It's got almost everything I need, works very well, and I can afford the cost of using it.

It's easy to create projects and tasks
Interchangeable List and Kanban view
Timeline view
The time estimating and tracking are awesomely implemented, it's a breeze to use them
You can plan your week or day using the Agenda feature
The interface is clean and nice
The app works smooth
There are apps for Mac and Windows

The speed of creating multiple tasks by pasting from a document in good, but could be better
I would like to have to ability to apply multiple filters on the list of tasks in Agenda view and Reports

Ray
  • Branche: Musik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ora has become the main project management tool for my small bootstrapped startup.

Bewertet am 14.7.2017

Self sufficient project management for our startup. Helps us stay very agile for a small of individuals who have multiple roles and responsibilities. The ability to document ideation for the evolution of our product.

Ora was very easy to setup and implement for my team. What I like most about it is that it easy to use, has beautifully clean UI and isn't loaded with unnecessary features like some if its competitors.

Pricing plans are confusing and too expensive for an early stage company. Also dragging and dropping cards in a boards can be quite unstable and glitchy at times making it an absolute chore for rearranging tasks.

Lincoln
Lincoln

We use Ora to keep tracking on what we work on. We charge clients based on it, so its very...

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

Organization and time tracking is the main function of Ora.
Jobs and tasks can be organized in...

Organization and time tracking is the main function of Ora.
Jobs and tasks can be organized in Kanban cards for teams, is perfect! The basic functionality already worth the tool, but there are much more, like checklists, milestones, etc.

Ora has a beautiful interface and the team keep updating this tool always! Sometimes I can see an alert telling me about somenthing new! Kanban/cards organization is really useful and helps to keep the project flow. I love the 'checklist' option inside one task, it helps a lot!

The functionality of adding extra time is a little bit confused and buggy, but I guess it's already on their roadmap! :)

Jeff

Awesome UI - Lots of Features for Free Version

Bewertet am 12.3.2018

For all the different Kanban boards and project management tools I've used, I really enjoy the design of Ora. Lots of ways to customize your board/design. Good amount of templates and features for different types of project. My preference over Trello personally.

Mobile app or some form of schedulable notifications/deadlines or mobile push notifications would be an awesome feature. I do believe they are currently working on a mobile version.

Nikki
Nikki

A Project Management Tool that Checked All My Boxes

Bewertet am 7.4.2019

Ora has really helped me stay organized. Which is sortof funny, because I am an organized person by nature. But, now that I'm a solopreneur with a lot of projects going on, a tool like Ora is helping me keep my sanity.

Because I can organize all my projects and tasks here, I feel I am being more productive with my work time.

Set up was very intuitive. I really appreciate the pre-made templates that come with it. They provided great ideas for how to setup my own projects.
The time tracker has been a big plus for me, as well as the ability to report tracked time.
The repeating tasks are very useful as well.

There is currently no phone app for this product. It is pending though, so, if that is done right, this tool will get full stars from me.

The repeating tasks are not created right after the initial task completion, but on the day they are set to repeat. This took some getting used to, but I guess it works ok. Just not what I'm used to from other task applications.

Josh
Josh
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

My goto for time tracking!

Bewertet am 7.1.2021

Easy to use, my goto for time tracking, it was a great price for me on Appsumo!

Easy to use, my goto for time tracking, it was a great price for me on Appsumo!

I got it on a lifetime deal from appsumo and it works great for what I need. I use it as a time tracking software for hourly jobs. Easy to setup a template and just use that for my time tracking of other projects.

More of a user error, but if I leave it running and forget about it, I have a long time period and I have to go back and fix the time, sometimes fixing the time isn't super intuitive. On the whole project the time sometimes looks wrong but if I go into the time tracker it is right. It takes them forever to bring out updates and new features from the time they put it on their radar.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for small-medium companies!

Bewertet am 4.1.2019

Ora help us to organize without having to use a complicate software like JIRA, and replaced Trello with all the things that we needed.

Is very easy to create boards, asign teammembers, add estimates and track hours. The reports are also greate!

Some features are still in progress, including apps for phones

Carlos
Carlos

Simple but great!

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

Looking forward to the evolution of this simple but powerful tool.

Looking forward to the evolution of this simple but powerful tool.

Is so simple that you use it daily, I love the fact that you can use for your team with almost 0 learning curve. Is simple but very efficient UI is beautiful and clear.

Need to have an app soon, and also some integrations.

• Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Powerful pocket-sized project management

Bewertet am 29.5.2022

Ora offers all the core features anyone would need for project management and tracking, and both the web version and apps are extremely easy to use to I always have a way to keep in touch with our progress and results

Nothing, it does everything it says and does it well.

Silas

Bbest collaboration tool

Bewertet am 8.12.2021

Overall I love ORA. He helped my team be more organized and more timely when calculating time spent on a task, improving next sprints.

Time Tracking; easy to use, plus ready-made templates for every need

Needed more integration with other software.

Jira und Trello
Beverly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

For small teams and simple projects

Bewertet am 17.3.2021

I liked how simple it was. Once our team grew however, it missed features for our team to be efficient.

The design is very intuitive. It's simple to use and to track tasks. It's fun to use, there are sounds (I would even say it's a bit gamified and visually, it's quite pleasing). For small projects, it's the perfect tool, it doesn't get too big and you have enough to work properly.

Some features are missing, it's not a complete tool like Jira. You can't use it effectively when your project gets too big and too many users are on it.

Jira
  • Branche: Design

A good product but...

Bewertet am 22.8.2022

Overall, I would say this is an excellent product, but I think it still needs a little tuning! The reason that made me stop using it was that I found another app with more features that I needed, but I would still recommend Ora!

It's super easy to use and to understand while setting it up. The software look clean and was fun to use every day!

I used it every day to help me manage my daily task, but there were a couple of times when I couldn't use the software because it wouldn't charge, nothing work.. that was enough for me to start using another app.

Nifty und Asana
Stijn
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Great to standardize processes

Bewertet am 21.5.2019

We work with several freelancers on several projects and we were in huge need to:
1. Standardize...

1. Standardize procedures among different freelancers
2. Declutter the email inbox
3. Move away from general chat apps (they make it hard to find back information)

Ora.pm helped to largely overcome these issues.

Ora.pm really helps to standardize processes and follow the same workflow for everything that we do. What is great is that you can share only the relevant parts with people in your organisation. Most of my workers have their own folder and that's it. Not too much clutter, it allows you to chat on tasks, projects, etc and so it really takes away a lot of the email/WhatsApp​ communications since all the information is right where it should be.

There are several templates and different types of workflow representation with adjustment options. It takes a while to understand the differences and customisations. Currently, an iOS app is lacking.

Carlos Eduardo
Carlos Eduardo

Our project management solution

Bewertet am 7.5.2018

I've already used tons of project management solutions, but Ora is the one we choose for many projects, since it has some great features and it's very easy to use.

It still lacks some features like calendar view, but Ora is improving with monthly updates, which shows us that the design and development teams are working to improve it.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Highly Customisable Product

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

Very good. I use it on a weekly basis to replace Trello.

Very good. I use it on a weekly basis to replace Trello.

1) Able to customise and configure certain features for certain projects.
2) More powerful than Trello in the feature sets

1) There is a steep learning curve to get the most out of this. Configurations and understanding of certain tools can be documented better.

Francisco

Fits all my needs.

Bewertet am 2.6.2019

I still use OmniFocus por my personal/private things. Regarding my business, my clients love it... what can I say more :)

To be honest... the first days of use I was checking boxes like "ok, Ora also has this and this feature" then I started to get anxious about Humm other platform also have this and that but most are paid add-ons. what I am missing here?! Looks like I am missing nothing now. Ora is a compete suite. You don't need to dig into other services and learn how they work and how they billing work and finally integrate them into your process. With Ora everything is there for you to use from the very first day.

No mobile app. the list of projects design is not my favorite but well tastes...

Esther
Esther
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great for Project Management

Bewertet am 18.4.2022

I love the layout - I can move tasks and stack them and make them dependable

I don't like how I can't tell it: in three days of this milestone, make this task due

Roxana
Roxana
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for task management!

Bewertet am 2.1.2020

I use Ora to plan my projects, organize tasks and have an overview of our team's productivity. I do like that it allows you to keep an eye on other members' tasks.

A modern design will be more appealing, in my opinion.

Adrien
Adrien
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Very good task and project manager

Bewertet am 6.9.2018

I am an Academic researcher, I mainly use Ora to keep track of the multiple projects I am working on. I am not shuffling a lot of cards but it helps me a lot to focus on what needs to be done.

I am using the free version of Ora to manage and track my everyday tasks.
I like the ease of use of the software and mainly all the little improvement on the card system such as the time tracking option. I also like the option of placing some task on certain day, it help stay organised

The time management is often a little bit buggy if you try to add time backward but this is very little inconvenience.

Adam
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ora was integrated into our internal systems in an effort to better manage ongoing projects.

Bewertet am 13.7.2017

Ora has an eye-catching interface, simple to interpret layout and an excellent overview of tasks that require my attention. Also integration with existing systems (Slack, etc.) is very handy.

The lack of recurring tasks is a sore point for our entire team, as well as a number of bugs which occur during a search.

Antwort von Codemotion

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to announce that recurring tasks is going to be ready in few days with our June Update.

Also any bugs you find (we fixed a lot in our upcoming update) send us an email or use the feedback form and we'll get those fixed. Thanks!

Orlin

Feels decent but for me the biggest advantage is that it is brand new and has much potential.

Bewertet am 14.7.2017

Better task tracking across multiple projects. Better bang for the buck.

Better task tracking across multiple projects. Better bang for the buck.

I love "my tasks " functionality. Simple but satisfying and quite helpful. Something i could not find on Trello. Potentially hoping to make use of the time trackaing feature and or some sort of project planning timeline.

Not so much as cons but suggestions:
- add keyboard shortcuts - i think its already in progress
- sometimes the page feels heavy when loading - if possible to optimize that - the power of the tool is to NOT be like JIRA - heavy.

Johannes
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unlike others Ora finds a good compromise between functionality and overloaded UIs.

Bewertet am 17.7.2017

The UI is really nice and not as daunting like JIRA or Phacility or the like. I am really looking forward to the integrations especially to JIRA. As of now I have a free plan but I would definitly switch to paid for the integrations. Thanks again to implementing my suggested keyboard shortcut for play/pause the time tracker with "P".

Well it's not the software itself but I hope integrations come soon as well as some kind of cross-platform desktop app would be really nice.

Andrea
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Surely the best experience in this type of software! Easy and up to date with lastest...

Bewertet am 17.7.2017

Organization and visualization of my tasks.

Organization and visualization of my tasks.

Responsoviness of edit. All things are saved automatically. And the design and app login flow are perfect.

Maybe the lack of actionable features and the fixed cost of the plan.
I think that the visualization of the task Can be improved in some ways. Only canban Is not too much... I think that you have to design a new method of visualization like did in the past app like trello or Google Notes!!

Perfect combination of tools

Bewertet am 2.10.2018

Spent ages comparing project management tools for my solo freelance work. I wanted something that tracked time and had more feedback and power with lists than Trello. Ora ticks a lot of boxes.

Still early days I think. Lots of new features on the horizon. Would love to get started straight away with an iOS app, project timelines and invoicing but I'll just have to be patient.