Bizagi Erfahrungen

Bizagi

Digitaler Wandel und Business Process Management (BPM)

Sortieren nach

Valentin
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bizagi, an excellent Business Process Management tool!

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

It is a product that is easy to use and easy to work with. It made positive contributions to our process automation. He saved us time and money by using his bots to speed up mundane tasks. My experience with Bizagi is excellent, it is really the most important part of my work that I enjoy very much.

Working with Bizagi is easy. Thanks to Bizagi, we can maintain the workflow and digitize data. It is a very important product for us that improves our workflow. I like Bizagi removing the manual work burden. It is annoying for financial institutions to have a manual work load, especially to manage and move data between systems. But ; RPA bots, combined with deeper process regulation taken from a system like Bizagi, provide a great a nd fast solution to reduce this mundane work and free up employees to complete higher-value tasks. We use RPA robats to speed up mundane tasks and this saves us time and money by doing the work of more than 40 full-time employees. Today, 50% of the commercial lending platforms are managed by RPA bots, from the participation of the customers to the provision and closure of the loan, thus greatly humping our business and relieving us. Bigazi means great comfort. I am very pleased to use Bigazi as it is a profitable platform.

I haven't had a bad experience with Bizagi. Frankly, I am very happy to use this product ..

Daniel
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

POC project complete, proceeding with Pilot. Also reviewing corporate-wide implementation.

Bewertet am 17.5.2017

Rapid implementation of a previously stymied workflow project. Great platform for future Business Process Modeling and automation.

I was predisposed to reject Bizagi, as I was well along developing a workflow solution on another platform and considered reviewing it to be yet another distraction and delay of my project. But it was one of the best demonstrations of a software platform I have ever seen.

Using the workflow sketches, form sketches, and database models/tables I'd already developed, with the help of Bizagi's excellent consulting team, in TWO DAYS we had a demonstrable solution that met my whole list of requirements. All with no programming.

The architecture is exceptionally well sorted out. Table structure in the back-end SQL Server (also allows Oracle) database is exposed within the design environment, so any data-centric configuration or tasks can be managed completely within the Bizagi environment. The User Interface is better than any other product I can think of. Try it and see for yourself. For example, sketching a workflow is easier than any other product I've used, and the workflow is fully functional when completed.

Both on-prem and Cloud are supported. Integration with other systems is a strong point. Online information and training are great. Cost is reasonable, especially for what you get, and especially for this software segment.

I suppose that other databases could be supported. This does not affect us, but some users might prefer to have PostGRES or MySQL support.

Antwort von Bizagi

Thank you for your review Daniel. Your concise words really ring true with what we often hear from our customers. You are certainly not the first to be surprised by how powerful and intuitive the Bizagi platform is. Right from our product development cycles to our professional services we pride ourselves in making it easy for people to do complicated things in a short amount of time. At the end of the day it is all about delivering results for your business fast. That is what matters.

Anthony
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bizagi seems powerful, but be careful which product you select

Bewertet am 13.10.2021

The Bizagi Modeler Desktop is easy to use, but not reliable. It crashes frequently and lacks a lot of essential modeling features. Reporting is almost non-existent.
Communication with Bizagi support is a struggle.

I was attracted to Bizagi because they offer process documentation and very mature automation.

I didn't like the fact that the process documentation (modeler service) is not an enterprise ready product. It holds so many issues that we are going to switch to another vendor.

Sebastien

Fast results and easy deployment. Customer service is excellent.

Bewertet am 28.4.2014

I've been using Bizagi now for three and a half years and give it 4.5 stars (out of 5). Before choosing Bizagi, we looked into other BPMs (including Tibco iProcess, Bonita, and ProcessMaker), and chose Bizagi because of its fast results and easy deployment. (The easy deployment is due to the powerful wizards which streamline all design and automation processes ' we consider this the most valuable feature of Bizagi.)

We have used Bizagi to industrialize a supply chain (specifically, a software environment with many technical stacks in different departments). Thanks to the web portal, we had a global vision of where we were (environment portfolio management), and were able to drive the complete process with Bizagi's unique tool which integrated our other applications (mail, intranet applications, etc.). Over time, it has been quite interesting to be able to analyze the process routes (BAM and analytics features) to see how long it takes to get from one milestone to the next, and where the bottlenecks are.
Once the first stage of this process is complete, we were then able to learn more about our organization.

In terms of ROI, we save about 50% on the amount of time it takes us to deliver.
Bizagi customer service is excellent. In fact, thanks to the customer support portal, we now have an efficient tool to check our open tickets. They provide detailed, to-the-point answers quickly. Their technical support staff is perfect. I'm a technical consultant and we had to discuss some issues with technical support to adapt their authentication system to work with ours. We managed to reach the integration within two days (following JEE standard) and adapt the deployment workflow to each environment ' it was quite efficient, and nice collaboration!

If others were looking to implement this product, I'd advise them to start small and make a prototype so they can better see how the tool will help them. You don't have to think about a big project, but rather identify a process that has many gaps between departments or that has a long waiting time or that's running around different technologies (mail/Excel sheets/intranet application), and then use Bizagi to drive the process through this particular ecosystem. You'll find that it's easy to industrialize such workflows and see direct benefits!

Adam
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent 'hidden' Gem of BPMS!Try the FREE modeler and you will get hooked.

Bewertet am 2.6.2017

Agility in prototyping, and scalability in building the actual products.
Packed with useful...

Agility in prototyping, and scalability in building the actual products.
Packed with useful features in a way that is actually fun.
Hard to force the negatives. I wish Bizagi was more popular, as it 'deserves' it.
I used the two big BPM products before and would have probably continued the proven 'comfortable' brand direction in my last company had it not been a bit financially leaner.
Once I tried Bizagi, I saw no reasons to go back to dated and overpriced solutions.

Modern and human-centric, Bizagi is the first one that starts with the jobs people have to do. As a Design Thinker, I love this approach
-Elegant, easy to Use and navigate. It just makes sense.
-Simple for non-IT users, yet developers can appreciate its modular architecture.
-Machine Learning!
-Great team and the CEO behind the cool and scalable solution

Antwort von Bizagi

Thank you for your kind words Adam. The ease-of-use for non-IT users and the advanced capabilities for IT / developers has always been at the core of our product strategy. Bizagi is proud to offer the most powerful and the most intuitive option for BPM, process automation and digital transformation. We put this together with a risk-free adoption model that allows you to try in full before you buy. It's always nice to hear from people that value these things as much as we do!

Narendran

Bizagi Review

Bewertet am 6.3.2023

Whenever its time to create flows of any usecase Bizagi is the first option I choose because of the drag and drop functionality and ease of use. The extendable swimlanes and auto fit to the grid line makes the flow neat and presentable. Also the feature of import/export to other formats makes its compatible to fit in other softwares.

As far now when I use Bizagi never felt there is any limitation. Will update if I find something in future.

Sanjay

It was a very good session.

Bewertet am 13.7.2018

It helps us lot to fulfill customer expectation to solve their problem in their business.

Bizagi is coming with the much feature-loaded product for Digital Transformation. Bizagi comes with Machine Learning and Cloud service as their new feature which is the progressive milestone.

Bizagi should launch there control library and make it open source so the developer can modify and use in their customer solution.

Very agile business transformation tool. Transform your business process into applications on...

Bewertet am 13.7.2018

Rapid process automation deployment

Rapid process automation deployment

Forces a structured documentation of the processes / data and controls execution of yout operation. Business monitoring in real time.

Let me think about it...
Simple business rules are easy to implement even for business users but for complex business rules the scripting tool (editor and debugger) is complicated to use and needs improvements.

Cynthia
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bizagi is great

Bewertet am 7.10.2021

Automation is easy to initiate and quick . It is also very easy to digitize physical paper . You can interact directly with clients on Bizagi and this way no time is lost in incorporating their feedback . Each BPMN symbol is unique and this streamlines searches and the overall performance .

You can only move elements one at a time .Some aspects of the exporting are , in my opinion , pointless . Because the file type options for exporting are really limiting .

Felipe
Felipe

hard work

Bewertet am 12.1.2018

bpms in real word and easy to use

bpms in real word and easy to use

integration with bizagi modeler is a good feature, it's facilitate the merge to the document word and the real word

the publish to production enviroment is a critical phase and bizagi is not good with this, the advanced deplay is most like a test Project

Dave
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid Process Automation platform

Bewertet am 21.4.2021

Overall positive experience. Account executives are usually helpful but its often important to be your own advocate and escalate issues if you don't get traction with Support Team. It's helpful to make connections with the Product team as they are the most knowledgeable on the application.

Software is fairly intuitive and easy to learn. Able to get most of my team up and running on developing workflows quickly.

Company lacks maturity on sharing information around known issues/defects.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Appian
Nicolas

The bes BPM tool

Bewertet am 11.2.2019

the best option to automate processes

the best option to automate processes

easy to implement, you can créate an application in hours, the best option to automate processes, compatible with SQL server, oracle and other BD engines.

it does not work without internet connection, difficult to integrate with other systems, the phone / tablet mode leaves a lot to be desired.

Fernando
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Great Product !!!

Bewertet am 6.6.2017

Productivity, stability, segurity, better decisions, less time and processes improvement.

The facility to build and run business processes allows you to do real BPM for your company, employees and partners.

It would be nice to have others ways to do deployments align with Devops practices and agile methods.

Juan Carlos
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The best tool that I've used in my life to model processes at any level in the company!

Bewertet am 10.7.2017

1. Exceeds normal output standards
2. Process simulation
3. Process design
4. Business Rules

All this components makes BIZAGI the best tool I've worked with.

I like most Process designer and process simulations. It has all the necessary components to increase productivity through their friendly interface. I realize that when you make a decision to buy any modeler It is important to compare the best things in the industry. I've heard many companies that love BIZAGI for all the things It has. I really recommend It.

I would like BIZAGI to have greater flexibility in generating reports and business rules.

Matthew

Bizagi Calalyst!!

GREAT

GREAT

great visibility where cases are within the process. easily configurable.

no global search. not able to customize individual inboxes. out of the box reporting could be improved.

Lopamudra
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Worst software i ever used

Bewertet am 5.4.2019

We use it to send notification across group of people who span across multiple companies .

Nothing to like about this software.very frustrating to use.

This is one of the least robust software i ever used in 20 yrs of carrier.
We have no choice because our partner company uses it .
this creates cases if you click anywhere accidentally , you won't be able to delete it.calling it will still be in your profile .the over all features are worst .very non-user friendly .
they have big improvement to make .

varoojan

Bizagi Calalyst

flexibility of inbox and search

flexibility of inbox and search

great workflow tool helps improve business processes

flexibility of the inbox and search......

Sarthak

Overall experience has been good just that there is need of improvements mentioned below.

Bewertet am 21.8.2017

This software helps a lot during the lessons and gives me an overview on what has to be done and when it has to be done as well.

The system is very laggy when loading and drawing out the process maybe because it takes too much space in the laptop as well. Another thing i dislike is that it does connect the things together by themselves for example when i want to add in a process I will have to squint my eyes to join them together.

James
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great modeler with some minor issues

Bewertet am 15.8.2017

I don't currently use the implementation side of product, only the modeling side.

This modeler is great, I use it for building process maps and workflows. This is much simpler and easier to use than Powerpoint or some of the other products that aren't purpose built for this task. The modeller portion of this software is free.

There are some flexibility issues when using the modeler. I often do process maps that I need to publish, and fitting everything on one page can be difficult. Bizagi doesn't have options to change text box padding and margins, for example, and has limitations on the smallest text size. I also haven't found an option to print to a vector format, which would be incredibly useful. Even saving as a PDF, Bizagi rasterizes the image first, yielding a pixelated image when zooming in.

Camila
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bizagi is a platform to plan and organized business process workflow

Bewertet am 22.7.2019

Mainly used for creating, planning and evaluate internal business workflows.

Mainly used for creating, planning and evaluate internal business workflows.

Bizagi is designed with specific tools to allow the user to map the entire work flow of a process. The operation is simple and the software presents tips to help the user. It has a fast response and allows the user to export the work map to different document formats.

When applied to really big workflows can dashboard can get polluted and to navigate through it starts to be difficult. Bizagi also have preset standard of how each object should be applied and sometimes the user cannot have the flexibility to use them as they wish.

Ross
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great option for the public sector!

Numerous. Its been very useful for small teams managing projects at NIH

Numerous. Its been very useful for small teams managing projects at NIH

Fast to deploy with a great people-centric model for adoption

I need govt cloud accreditation for fedramp (high)

Marc
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

One of the easiest modelling tools out there and also one of the best looking.

Bewertet am 15.8.2017

Able to share models i have created with business users to review and use to understand the processes they are involved in

Drag and drop
User interface is very intuitive
Conforms to BPMN standards
Visually very good
Able to create values associated with tasks
Great links to training materials from within the application

Unable to link multiple models together
No other modelling languages available other than BPMN, would be nice to have UML available so use case diagrams could be created

Luís
Luís
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bizagi is an extremely easy to use software that provide you with all the necessary tools.

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

I was able to be through with my shores quite swiftly right from the first utilziation. The software allowed me to produce quality work on a short time frame, giving me all the tools for easy BPM creation.

The easy to use interface is very intuitive and user friendly. It is clean and things just make sense, allowing you to easily connect the dots and make use of the potential of the software. Plus, it allows you to easily save your work to a multiplicity of formats.

If you run it on a computer with old hardware, you might experience some lag. Utilization might get a little "bumpy", but you'll still be able to use it and get your job done.

Oliver

Automation!

Bewertet am 17.10.2018

Bizagi is an amazing application for automating processes! It is easy to use as any business user can dive in and create processes.

The interface is slightly quirky, but is well developed!

Sergio R
Sergio R
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

No code great features

Bewertet am 25.6.2022

No code is the most important feature in this solution.

For enterprise implementation it takes a long time to get it done.