WellnessLiving

WellnessLiving

Business management for the health & fitness industry

4.4/5 (173 Bewertungen)
Maura V.
Mit Google übersetzen

We were paying an extra $1,000 to MindBody's partners for YEARS!

Bewertet am 6.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our first yoga studio opened 16 years ago, so we had to use MB. Since then, we've expanded to three studios and finally decided enough was enough! We were tired of feeling like we're a number, waiting hours--sometimes days--for a call back from their customer support line; we were unimpressed with how slow their system ran and how every transaction required too many clicks resulting in a poor business-end user experience; we hated that their system was dependent on Java, a well-known insecure and archaic plug-in, which constantly needed to be updated in order for transactions to run properly; and we disliked that even as a loyal customer, our rates continued to increase year over year.

As soon as we switched, I was immediately impressed with all of WellnessLiving's integrated features. With Mindbody we paid an extra money per month for all of their extra partners including automated and email marketing, website widgets, customer engagement software and rewards program. WellnessLiving has everything all built in! I love that I can build a beautiful email template in Mailchimp and simply copy it over into WL to blast out to all of our clients. I also love that I can create and automate targeted emails to touch clients who haven't visited in three months and offer them a discount code to lure them back in (and help jog their memory that they want and need us in their lives!)

Switching software systems is no easy feat. I had a dedicated migration specialist who continued to listen to my requests and needs during this huge change. My team (including myself) has had plenty of questions along the way, and WL has not only been responsive to our needs and concerns, but they continue to make us feel like we're a valuable part of THEIR team. With change, there's bound to be a few bumps in the road, but any time an issue has arisen, WL have immediately taken quick action to resolve and promptly assuage our concerns. This type of customer service is what makes us feel like they are truly concerned about our overall experience. We've made a number of suggestions to help improve our experience with their system, and WL continues to listen to us to implement these improvements. Because their system is based off of what their customers want and need, we continue to see software improvements each month that help us attain what we need to make our business run efficiently and productively. It's empowering, as a client of WL, to feel like my concerns and suggestions are being not only heard, but actually implemented into their system. I am confident that we've made the right decision to switch over to WellnessLiving and am optimistic that they will be instrumental in our business growth!

Hey Maura!

Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time! At WellnessLiving, we do our very best to deliver everything you need conveniently, all in one place, so it¿s great to hear that you¿ve found what you¿ve been looking for with us while alleviating some of your stresses. And we know how stressful a new software can be, which is why our team is with you every step of the way and will always be available to you.

We hope to fulfill your every expectation!

Clara e M.

Highly Recommend this Software

Bewertet am 11.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Everything I need to run my business is provided in WellnessLiving. I can customize Reports, do internal Marketing, provide a Rewards Program, track Attendance, easily create Purchase Options and change them easily, when I need to, add Classes/Workshops/Events, and several Payment Options. Widgets allow me link to pages on my website, especially my Schedule, which members use extensively. Members can add/change their personal info, including cc/dc's. I can also create daily/weekly/monthly Tasks, and there is a running Contact link on each member's profile. I can also see their Activity, based on how they use the software. It really is great software to use.

Ease of use (setting up what you want), and user-friendly interface. The colors make it easy to see where you are and where you want to go. The customization is wonderful! And the apps helps members, and staff to easily access the software. And Support gets back to me right away. Phone calls are answered by a person ready to help me.

Nothing really. I guess if anything, it would be requested changes or features taking longer to get up and running, and having to check into the community forum and help menu to find out what is going on with a request. Would be nice to get a notice when my request has been implemented. (And WL is great about asking us for what we want/need!)

Hi Clara,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We have tailored our software to meet the needs of business owners and entrepreneurs, such as yourself, so we are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the many features we offer such as our robust rewards program, scheduling tools, multiple payment options, and advanced reporting features. Our staff and client apps make it simple for you to run your business with ease, so we're happy to hear that your staff and clients are enjoying them too! Our support team is passionate about delivering solutions to you whenever you need them, so it's good to know that you're getting all the support you need. Thank you so much for your feedback in regards to our Community Forum. We will definitely take it into consideration! WellnessLiving is built upon such feedback and suggestions, and it is with your help that our software continues to grow. Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

-Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Erika B.
Mit Google übersetzen

So happy we chose WellnessLiving over MINDBODY!

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience has been GREAT! It is so user friendly, and has so many awesome customizations. SO EASY TO USE!

This software is what I wish I had for the past 5 years. The previous studio I had managed used MINDBODY, and it was the biggest headache of my job. WellnessLiving's software is beyond user friendly, and the support staff is phenomenal. They not only guide you to find the answers you are looking for, but they are patient and kind while doing it. With being in a brand new barre studio, this is EXACTLY what we were looking for. The customers absolutely love the software. It's so easy for them to book their classes, and purchase packages. I have had several customers come in and say they wished it was so easy to navigate for every studio. I asked curiously to see what the app was called that gave them so many issues, and of course it was MINDBODY! WellnessLiving has defiantly eased my mind, I couldn't be happier!

I honestly can't think of any, I only wish I would have found WellnessLiving first in my previous studio!

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Thank you so much for your incredible review! We are so happy that our all-in-one management solution is fulfilling all your needs and that our software is the alternative you have been waiting for. We always strive to be the best in the industry so it's great to hear that your studio's operations are running so smoothly, and your clients are finding the software so user-friendly! WellnessLiving is extremely customer focused, so it is our pleasure to help you navigate the system and guide you during this new process. We love setting our studio owners up for success! We are constantly improving our platform, so stay tuned for new features and customizations! Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

Mit Google übersetzen

Great software with some glitches

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use this system because it is so much less expensive than mind body, but it has its drawbacks.

We like the user app and the interface when working through our browser. The app is studio specific so users are only shown our Products and services.

The software glitches occasionally making it difficult for staff and members to access the schedule which is a huge problem. The app also lacks some important features and override permissions

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. WellnessLiving strives to be the ultimate software solution to help you achieve all your business goals, so we're glad that you're enjoying our user app and interface! We're sorry to hear that you're not experiencing our usual level of speed and performance, but rest assured we are always working to optimize our platform. New features and requests are implemented based on customer demand, so be sure to check out our Community Forum and post your request so that other users can upvote your innovative ideas. WellnessLiving was built on the suggestions of customers like you, so we love to hear all your thoughts! Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

Jan T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great team and support at WellnessLiving, so glad I made the change!

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

This software has made it so easy for my clients to book appointments saving me time and allowing me more time to do the work I do at my studio. We have a custom app from WellnessLiving so those clients who are app savvy can download it and book right from their smartphone!

Ease of use and the great support from Wellnessliving and the transition was seamless.

I cannot think of anything that I like the least.

Hi Jan,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We know how hard it can be to change from one software provider to another, so we're glad that your transition was so seamless! WellnessLiving strives to be the optimal software solution to help you achieve all your goals and thrive in the process, so we're thrilled that it's saving you time and that you're enjoying our custom branded app! Our customer support team is passionate about helping you navigate the software like a pro, so we're glad to hear that you are finding it so easy to use! We couldn't be happier to have you as part of our WellnessLiving family! Thank you for choosing us!

-David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Allison Z.
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Was a Great Software Grew to Fast

Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is good on most days but when it is bad it is really bad. I love to hate having them for business. They are the best option for us now.

Very affordable and reasonably easy to use. Offers easy client communication. Automated marketing is great.

The updates and changes are wildly unpredictable and not stable possibly changing things that work to not working.

Hi Allison,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! WellnessLiving was built to cater to all of your needs and is meant to help you achieve all your business goals. We're thrilled that you're enjoying our many features such as our automated marketing, client communication tools, and user-friendly platform. We are always optimizing our system to make your business a success, as we introduce new features and improvements to the software based on customer feedback. We apologize if you're not experiencing our usual level of excellence, as we integrate these new changes. We can assure you the unpredictability of the system is not the intended behavior of our software. If you have any feedback on how we can better tailor our platform for your business, please check out our new Community Forum! This is a place for customers such as yourself to voice their concerns and give us suggestions. We would love to hear more from you!

-Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Linda W.
Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

WellnessLiving Revised Review

Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent customer support. They understood the problems we were experiencing and worked hard to successfully remedy them. We no longer have issues with this software platform. We know, if problems arise in the future, we can count on their customer support for help.

It allows us to book both classes as well as private lessons.

It took a little while to understand how the menu worked.

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for your review! WellnessLiving works hard to deliver solutions to business owners like you, so we're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our many booking options and extensive scheduling system! Our support team is passionate about providing you with the optimal online experience, so it's great to know that all of your problems were solved. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any point for further assistance! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

-Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Jordan j. P.
Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Reward Clients for Business

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Personal Training clients have control of booking their appointments around their schedule. Saves time with app on phone. Clients like reward points.

I offer incentives to my personal training clients. Clients book personal training sessions from their phone. Clients can pay for personal training sessions on app. Clients sign contracts and waivers on app.

Reoccurring weekly personal training sessions for clients did not migrate correctly from week to week. This caused some times/sessions to be double booked.

Hi Jordan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Our aim is to help you make your operations run as smoothly as possible, so it's good to know that your clients are enjoying the app and that it's helping them pay for sessions, book classes, and sign waivers with ease. We're also glad to hear that they're enjoying our robust rewards program and that it's saving you lots of time! In terms of your sessions not migrating correctly, we can assure you that this is not the intended behavior of the software that most customers experience, so we want to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team in regards to any issues you face. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

-Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Josee M.

Love the Software

Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Not sure why this is saying Martial Arts. We are a Yoga Studio. Love the software and the price

The software is very user-friendly once you get to know its functions. Customer service is pretty quick to reply and the online help service is pretty helpful.

I find it crashes more often than I would like it to crash on my tablet. The system can be very slow at loading. A few customers have had problems with not receiving their email to activate their account and then they tried to log in they get the message, customer not registered when they already did.

Hi Josee,

Thank you so much for your review! WellnessLiving strives to make our system as user-friendly as possible, so we're happy to hear that you are enjoying this feature. Our support team is always working hard to deliver the solutions you need to help you manage your business with the utmost sense of ease. This is what we love to do and are here if you ever need any assistance. In terms of the system being slow, we can assure you that this is definitely not what you should be experiencing, so we want to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. In regards to email issues, one of our customer excellence team members will be reaching out right away to help, as there are many possibilities of why emails are not being received. We are here to ensure that your business is running as smoothly as possible, so please do not hesitate to reach out! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Neely H.
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Newbies; Not Recommended for Switching

Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I've been disappointed overall. I had high hopes that switching for MindBody to Wellness Living would be a cost and hassle savings for us. It's neither. While my bookkeeper declares it's saving us money, I know there are countless and invaluable hours of my time not logged that I spend trying to troubleshoot and navigate this software. Training is insufficient for both onboarding and staff follow-up. The importing service is incomplete and resulted in me losing 5 years of detailed sales and attendance data, plus hundreds of class and event descriptions.

The visual layout and function of this software is appealing and easy to read. The overall aesthetics are good. In our initial switch, the function for our clients to update their passwords was excellent and increased our initial participation. It is also fairly easy for new clients to use from our website.

It is full of bugs and programming shortcomings. Servers are slow. Staff App is buggy and often inoperable. Credit card swiping feature on mobile devices is virtually non-functional. Sensitivity of the software on the "wrong" browser, wrong device, after updates, etc is frustrating. At least once a day I encounter a major function that isn't working. Returning clients have difficulty updating log-ins, staff has trouble navigating the schedules and filters and limitations, notification settings are so convoluted that clients and staff get spammed with useless auto-emails they don't need.

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Thank you Neely for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you find the software intuitive and easy to use not only for yourself but for your clients as well.

We are however incredibly sorry to hear that you have encountered difficulty with the platform. Your feedback is vital to our growth and mutual success. Our number one goal is to ensure that yourself, your staff, and your clients are all getting the most out of the WellnessLiving platform.

Neely, a customer support team member will reach out to you shortly to see how they can help. Our support agents are knowledgeable WellnessLiving experts that can help you to optimize your business with our software. Please also refer to the knowledge base day or night for a quick and informative solution! Also, we now have a community forum for our customers to voice their concerns and suggest improvements. We would really appreciate hearing from you there!

Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Mila B.

So happy I switched to WL

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I’m very happy of using wl for my studio. It’s very user friendly both for the staff and the clients.

I love this software, it’s easy to use, it’s has all the features that my business needs and more and the customer service is always very responsive. I also love the promise of never increasing fees!

Software updates aren’t alerted in advance

Hi Mila,
Thank you so much for your kind words! At WellnessLiving, we always work hard to ensure that our software is very user friendly, so we are pleased to hear that your staff and clients are both enjoying it. Our customer service team always does its best to be available and provide solutions to all our clients, day or night, so thank you so much for recognizing their efforts! WellnessLiving strives to give business owners such as yourself an affordable option to help run their establishments and grow to their full potential. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the software! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Clif G.

Why a High Review of Wellness Living

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Overall, I am extremely pleased with Wellness Living. They do a great job working with those that use their software. They know who is paying their bills. Our success means Wellness Living will be successful. They really look for ways to make me more successful and profitable.

As the owner of 3 Yoga Studios and used 4 different software packages to manage my businesses. Once I got use to the ways to use Wellness Living, I noticed all of the ways the designers have made moving between forms, client information, classes, and much more; I have to rate it the best that I've used.

The biggest value is the Tech Support. They are all friendly, patient, and well versed on the software. I have raised a couple of interesting questions and if they felt they did not have the correct answer, they asked for input from their team. I've called at a busy time, left a incomplete message, only to receive a call to insure that I was helped.

Lastly, each time an Update comes out, it DOES improve my ability to manage my businesses.

The only option that I have asked for was a tool / solution to manage Substitutes for Classes. I have only found one supplier do it well.

Wellness Living provides a easy system to send in requests for improvements. I have raised this with them. I sense that they will have a solution out soon.

Hi Clif,
Thank you so much for your review! WellnessLiving strives to be the best all in one management solution for business owners such as yourself. We have built our software based on the suggestions received from our customers, so we are happy to hear that our system is so user-friendly and that you found all the various features helpful to your business. We are proud that we have won your heart! Our support team strives to deliver solutions to all customers regardless of how complex their issues may be. We are here to ensure that your needs are met, no matter the time of day. We are always working to improve our software, and are glad to know that our efforts are helping you manage your business. Our community forum is now in beta, so please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions on this new platform. We can't wait to hear more of your great ideas! You couldn't have said it better: Your success is our success!
Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Jacquie B.

customer service is excellent

Bewertet am 18.8.2019

See above

Very committed to customer service, whenever I have a question, they are there to help...I attended the CanFItPro conference this past weekend and checked out the Wellness Living booth at the tradeshow and was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by Avital, my onboarding specialist...she actually remembered me a year later! Can't say enough about how helpful this team is! I have also been impressed by the numerous functions such as the Transformation Log and in-house challenges made possible through the app. My members love it to reserve and sign in to classes and find it easy to use.

Not as intuitive as I would have liked, but I'm not super tech savvy. The online tutorials and customer support make up for this!

Hi Jacquie!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review. Our teams do everything possible to always ensure that your customer service experience is as close to perfect as possible, which is why you can always trust that we will be there for you. We are so happy to hear that you had such an awesome experience with Avital. We have worked hard to provide you with the tools you need to run your business, so it is great to hear that you have found such success with our apps, transformation log, client features, scheduling, and everything else. We are always here to help you with anything you might need, so never hesitate to get in touch for some additional help setting things up or getting things running. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Susan S.

Customer Service 2nd to none

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with Wellness Living is big time positive. They actually care about you and want to do a good job. I'm so appreciative because it got to the point where MindBody didn't care at all. They just wanted your money and that was it. Maybe it was because I was a small fish in a big pond and I was expendable. I don't know. However, Wellness Living is the exact opposite. They run their business right and I'm glad to be a part of it. They make my life easier. The software is so easy and intuitive to use that we were up and running full speed upon transition.

The intuitive nature of the software is really nice. It makes sense. I'm still trying to deprogram myself from the complicated nature of MindBodyOnline and not automatically assume things are going to be difficult.

When you do have a question during your learning curve or implementation of new things, you simply call or send and email to customer support and they send screen shots and detailed descriptions to help. There's also a Help Suite you can use to look up any particular situation.

The features are awesome and the price point for all it is capable of is fantastic.

I can't think of anything that I don't like. I'm still in my learning curve from switching from MindBodyOnline and anything that I don't understand is from my lack of knowledge of the software. It's getting easier and easier each day as you learn more when certain situations arise. There have been a couple bugs to work out as I had many many many years of data with MindBody to transfer over.

Hi Susan!
Thank you so much for leaving your review. At WellnessLiving, we are passionate about providing businesses like yours with the easiest to use software so that you can focus on your clients while we worry about the more technical aspects of your business operations. We are ecstatic to hear that you have learned to use WellnessLiving so quickly and easily, and that you have gotten such great use of our help resources. We are proud to be a part of your business and are so glad that you decided to make the switch. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving!
-Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Clifton G.

Great Customer service

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience has been excellent.

I have used Wellness Living for almost a year now. I just added two more businesses to Wellness Living.

The software after a brief training is very user friendly. I have used a number of Fitness Software Management packages including Mindbody, Tula, and Karmasoft. This software is the most user friendly for the capabilities of the software.

That stated, I was surprised that Wellness Living did an evaluation of my Website to improve its capabilities. They did this with out asking for more money. My other requests have been answered. The Customer Service person walked me through patiently so I would learn and insure that I accomplished my goal.

Thanks Wellness Living

Reporting is a little challenging, but as I become more familiar with the software, it is improving

Hi Clifton!
Thanks so much for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we know that trust is integral to a successful relationship between a business and its software provider, which is why we do everything we can to not only offer you the best and most effective software solution on the market, but also to give you that extra hand you need to always be successful. We are so proud to be a part of your business and to have helped you improve your website. We look forward to continuing to work with you as we grow together. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!
-Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

John W.

Great Interface, User Friendly But Has Glitches

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My favorite thing about this software is that it's user friendly. Our entire staff finds it so much easier to learn and use than our former software (MindBodyOnline). The mobile version is also great and we love their free app. We don't waste the money for a branded app because their app allows you to be the only studio that your client will see when they login (unlike MINDBODY Connect). In the beginning, I also really liked the customer service. We have been using it for 2.5 years and got in early so they have been great to us.

My least favorite part is the reports. They are inconsistent, they don't often make sense, and they are lacking in sophistication. We used to run very extensive monthly KPIs with MINDBODY and now we often don't trust the data. This is a huge bummer.

Hi John!
Thanks so much for sharing your insightful review. We are obsessed with providing the best possible studio management solution, so it is awesome to hear that you are so satisfied after making the switch from MindBody to WellnessLiving. Having built ourselves from the ground up, we understand that small businesses cannot afford to be paying extra fees on top of extra fees just to access the basic features you need to run your business. That is why we provide every customer with every tool you need. Our customer service teams are always happy to help you with anything you need and it is great to know that you have had such positive interactions with them. Be sure to let a team member know about any issues you have with reports and perhaps we can help you find a solution. Also, let us know what new features and improvements you would like to see implemented so that we can start building them as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!
The WellnessLiving Team

John C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Why Wellness Living is Better!

Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

See Pros... the one thing that really stands out is the management of minors that do not have an email.

"What makes Wellness Living better? The answer was simple... Customer-centrics!" Here are 3 compelling reasons why Wellness Living is better than most other CRM's.

COST: As a business owner/operator R.O.I. is paramount. Wellness Living easily stood out amongst the others in this area. After evaluating close to a dozen other software platforms and the solutions they provide. Wellness Living easily stood out amongst the others in this area; from client management to business reporting.They pretty much have it all at a competitive price.

USER FRIENDLY: As a business provider of both adult & youth services from large group training to birthday parties, I could not find another platform that easily and accurately tracked children without the use of an email address. Their system easily allows one adult to manage the accounts of every other member of the family with one email. This was a game changer for me and my business! No other platform offered this option with the ease of use for me as an operator and for my customer. I would be remised if I didn't mention that the mobile app further substantiates my point. Our members can register themselves or their children from their smart phones in less than a minute.

3. SERVICE AND SUPPORT: Where can you find a CRM company that 1. Its support team truly knows the intricacies of their platform. 2. Is polite and professional. 3. Timely in their response. Well, look no further! Wellness Living handles all 3 points with ease.

As with any software platform that evolves with the growing needs of its customers. Wellness Living is no different. However, this is addressed in a timely fashion.

Hey John!
Thanks so much for your awesome review! As the startup business we once were, we understand that our customers need a cost-effective option to keep ahead of the competition, which is why we offer WellnessLiving for such an awesome price. We also understand that businesses of all types need to cater to their customers particular needs, as you do with your adult and youth clients, so we are so happy to hear that we have been able to help you serve your clients well with our unique options. It is awesome to know that our apps have allowed your clients to find an easy way to connect with your business. Our teams are so proud to help awesome businesses like yours serve local communities, and we are over the moon to know that you love working with us, too. We cannot wait to see how our companies continue to grow together. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!
The WellnessLiving Team

Wanted Wellness Living to work for me

Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I used this for personal training memberships and this system did not function. It started giving clients more sessions available to use when clients had not paid for sessions. It didn't give the correct amount of sessions clients paid for. The session counts vs how much client paid monthly were always wrong. This made for a huge nightmare financially and h to do every client manually on paper while paying Wellness Living. The support staff had no resolution "they're looking into it" "there's a problem with this and we're working on it" No fixes made, just band aids. Clients were frustrated in that they couldn't book due to difficulty - not easy system compared to others they had used for different companies. Clients got frustrated paying money then their session counts wrong. Clients got frustrated because the app always had a glitch or wasn't working right.
Many technical issues with Wellness Living and their support staff were hit or miss. I really wanted it to work because they have everything I need. But after 2 years and literally daily phone calls on client accounts, I switched companies.
I would not recommend Wellness Living. They are trying to do too much too fast and their system isn't working properly. This is for personal training and bootcamp businesses I have.

Affordable and offered everything needed.

Offered everything needed but functions did not work. Difficult to use for clients. Functions they had did not work such as rollover sessions. Created a bookkeeping nightmare went they did upgrades and messed up every accounts sessions (credited and debiting client sessions the were or weren't paid for). There's no management to call - they only give you on boarding and tech support.

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Hi, we're glad to hear that WellnessLiving was an affordable option that offered all the functionality you needed to run your business, but I'm sorry to hear that the WellnessLiving software ultimately did not work the way you wanted it to for your business. I understand it can be frustrating when a resolution cannot immediately be reached and I understand how important it is to have information displayed accurately in your system. We work with so many personal trainers and have helped them grow and scale their business, we would love to take a deeper dive into your setup and review you settings to ensure all is at it should be. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We always value hearing our customers opinions no matter what, and will continue to strive to do better. Can you please call our VP Joshua directly a 1-888-668-7728 and he will do everything in his power to make sure you get the resolution you need and deserve.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Branche: Einzelhandel
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

A System with Great Potential

Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Use it every day and love it!

I store my appointment details on my calendar, but I can’t keep track of them when I’m in a hurry. WellnessLiving is a lifesaver especially for people like me who need to be organized and reminded about my meetings. It contains a simple interface which is straightforward to use. The best part is I can actually book a lunch meeting while searching for a restaurant or location on Google. Our staff can check co-workers schedule and manage appointments simultaneously using this software. No need to pick up the phone or send an email to check if you’re available on that date.

I was quite disappointed with the customer support. They were slow to respond and not knowledgeable about the software. They need to train them to be more equipped for troubleshooting concerns.

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Thanks so much for taking the time to review! We're so glad to hear you think of WellnessLiving as a lifesaver and that you are using it every day and loving it! That is absolutely our goal when it comes to helping our customers achieve their highest level of success! We're also glad to hear you find our interface simple and effective when booking your appointments. We know that is vital when you are running a business and are busy yourself! I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with customer service, it is always our mandate to put our customers and their unique business needs first and we take pride in our level and speed of service and our knowledge about the product. If there are specific concerns about the software or issues that may arise, the fastest way to reach our Customer Excellence Team is to open a ticket in our Support Portal. We certainly hope you continue to love using the WellnessLiving software and feel confident in contacting us anytime for support.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Heather M.

Excellent Customer Service that is Always Available to Assist us

Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is easy to use and pretty user friendly for staff and clients. Since the staff app came out a few months ago our staff is much happier with the ease of checking and maintaining their schedules. There have been a few hiccups (see below), but each time I am able to reach Ry with Customer Service who goes above and beyond to resolve the issue. If he is unable to come up with a resolution, due to a software/engineering issue rather than his ability, he escalates it to the engineering team to resolve the issue or provide more explanation. I appreciate the fact that he also keeps me updated on a regular basis as to the ETA and progress on the resolution.

Although the software is easy to use, I wish the reports had more filter options especially in regards to financial detail reports and memberships. We have had some hiccups with our clients that have ongoing appointments. Some of the clients that have had the same ongoing appointment for a couple of years have had their ongoing appointment renewal skipped on a random week. It usually happens with several clients at the same time and we have clients that arrive for an appointment that is not on the books and that another client was booked into. (some ongoing clients cancel every so often so at first glance we assume that is the reason they are not on the schedule). When this first happened three months ago I was given a general email response and verbal response by two different customer service agents that we have to manually make those appointments; and it is nearly impossible to anticipate one ongoing appointment missing with almost 170 ongoing appointments each week. I spent many hours double checking our schedule weeks in advance to try and prevent another issue.
The second time the ongoing appointment error happened I dealt directly with Ry who took a look at it and could see there was an issue. He tried to come up with a resolution, but ultimately this was a software glitch and he submitted it to engineering.

Despite some issues here and there, the customer support team has been helpful in trying to fix issues and submit feature requests for engineering to develop.

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Heather! Thanks so much for leaving your review and helping to make WellnessLiving even better. We would never have been able to build our software without comments and suggestions from customers like you, so keep them coming and we will keep doing everything in our power to provide you with the best solution for your business. Be sure to let us know all your thoughts on the Elevate Staff App, too!

Mario fernando L.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Mit Google übersetzen

Wonderful, stress-free and empowering! Wellness Living made growing our new business achievable!

Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was a great way to keep our clients, classes and products organized. We were able to group and analyze our clients, and their needs in order to improve our marketing and help grow our business. It was easy to use, intuitive and straightforward. It did not require a great deal of training time, allowing us to focus on our clients and creating lasting relationships with them, instead of doing administrative work. We were able to establish a professional online experience/presence and give clients more confidence. We appreciated being able to store some of the most vital and important information about our business in one central spot that was accessible with the touch of a button. Clients were able to recommend us to others and ultimately Wellness Living helped us to grow our client base. We would highly recommend the software to anyone in the fitness industry.

The ease of use and customizable options make it personal and accessible for a variety of users, regardless of technical knowledge. It is a great resource for small or large businesses. Very intuitive and straightforward. We enjoyed how quick it was to set-up new clients, products and create a welcoming online experience and presence for our business. Online tech support was extremely helpful and there were no interruptions to our service for software updates or glitches. it was very reliable and a great tool to pull reports. The data reports were easy to pull and did not require time-consuming filtering and clean-up. Tracking a client's activity was easy and clear. The pre-set tools and rules for each component of the software were logical and easy to change and modify when needed. Overall it was superior to other CRMs and a pleasure to use. Our clients enjoyed being able to leave reviews and recommendations about their experiences.

As a small business, it would have been much easier to be able to link the payment processing mechanism to Square or Dream payments. We were looking forward to the reporting capabilities of Wellness Living to help us track our revenue and without having the ability to sync with these, it created a lot of manual data-entry work. This flexibility is very important for businesses that are just beginning and not in a position to pay costly monthly fees for moneris, interac or bank machines. We felt that though it was a competitive rate for this type of software, it was a large investment for us and we wished that we could have taken full advantage of all of these functions.

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Mario Fernando! Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review. We have worked to make WellnessLiving the most intuitive and easy-to-use software solution available to businesses like yours, so we are glad to hear that you and your staff are so satisfied with our interface, support, and reliability. We also know that some integrations are very important to you, so we are always working to add more. Be sure to let our team know about the specific programs that you would like to see integrated and we will start looking at them right away. WellnessLiving has been built on these types of suggestions from customers like you, so we love hearing them! Thanks again for taking the time to leave your review!

Deacon C.
Mit Google übersetzen

A software that is intuitive with a team who are dedicated to the success of your business.

Bewertet am 10.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can run my business without needing a degree on computer science!

When I finally switched to Wellness Living in April of 2016, I'd spent the previous 9 months agonizing about leaving MindBody Online. On one hand, my studio had 5-years of client data, and I was worried about the migration. Our staff was also familiar with the platform, and I was nervous about starting over with a new system. On the other hand, I was paying per month to run both studio locations, run they've engaged app and absorb their high credit card processing fees. To top it all off, we even needed to call into their technical support helpline to make minor changes to our schedule.
Although any type of data migration from one system to another is never 100% seamless, the switch from MBO to Wellness Living was made seamless by the absolute dedication from the WL team. From sales to support, Wellness Living was single minded in the success of my business. We also received incredible training for our staff - something that we didn't get from MBO.
In the end, we were up and fully running within 2 weeks. The functionality in the WL system is far easier to use (both studio ' client facing), we've had 0 outages, the cost of running WL are FAR less than many other systems and did I mention the WL team are fabulous?
It's time to run your business on a studio management software platform that is intuitive, cost effective and with a team behind it who are dedicated to the success and growth of your business.

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Deacon! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your kind review and for making the switch to WellnessLiving. We know that you and your staff are busier than most people can imagine, so spending tons of time learning a new software is the last thing that you have time for. At the same time, we also understand that having the best management solution for your studio can make all the difference in your day-to-day and long term success, so we always do everything we can to create the perfect software for you, while also making sure that you always understand exactly how to use it. Looking forward to growing more with you this year! Cheers.

Chris G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Migrated from MindBody, not happy with pricing, app, limitations on billing, Ezidebit fees, Support

Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Streamlined my business and this software are integrated with my website, Facebook, a customised app, just to say the least.

Graphical interface, simplicity with managing a class, group sessions and appointments. Switching from MindBody was so easy as functionality appears to be similar but in almost every service, much better! They make it simple! Sending SMS or txt messages within Australia is included, well free, as it's bundled in my monthly fee. My team have all picked up how to use the new platform without any formal training! The support is responsive and quick, reporting is fantastic and I am finding new reports even now to help me with managing and running my business. There seems to be a higher level of knowledge within the WellNess Living support teams also, rather than just basic call centre people at MindBody that don't seem to know the product and escalate almost every time you call. I initially thought I would save money by switching to Wellness Living, and I certainly have, but I have also tightened up my cash flow thanks to the enhanced functionality, with my staff more empowered to ensure clients are paid up as well as the app allowing for very easy payment of outstanding balances in just a few clicks. Payment plan functionality is new and fantastic, so I can't forget to bill a client say every week to pay off a past debt or lump sum payment over a period of time. The interface for MindBody is old school and the accounts section gave me a headache, often with clients confused with receipts and invoices. Far prefer the new colourful graphical interface and the simplicity!

I thought being in Australia would cause concerns with support queries due to my time zone, however, the online knowledge base has been fantastic with short videos to show how to do things and because the support team have been fast, combined with having an easy transition to this new platform, I cant say this has been a real problem. I didn't realise how much I could learn from short video's, and so quickly. The customisable SMS's and emails required a little work to suit my business. I personalised the new client 'Welcome SMS' to include a direct link to a page on my website as well as include a link to an app for the "Gift Receipt" SMS and email, but I guess this would be more setup / configuration concerns that one would go through initially?

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Chris! Thanks for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we understand that your success is our success, and that business owners like yourself need your management software to work perfectly for and with your business, no matter where you are in the world. That is why we have put so much energy into creating the right solution with the right features for you, and making sure that everything always works exactly how you need to grow your business in the direction you want. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to helping you streamline your business even more in the coming months!

Craig E.
Mit Google übersetzen

It is easier to use and a great price, making the switch was one of the best decisions we've made.

Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I made the switch to WellnessLiving in Nov 2016 and we are so glad we did! We used Mindbody Online for over 6 years and found MBO to be very expensive and complicated to manage. We wanted something simpler at a good price.

After completing several online demonstrations of some other softwares, we were more than pleased with WellnessLiving.

After the switch, the WL team took time to train us, answer questions, and gave us as much time as we needed to be comfortable with the software before the transition. Transferring the data was probably the most stressful part of the process, but the team at WellnessLiving made it quick and painless. We did have 1 error after the transfer and they were quick to make the correction to the system. There was no extra work on our part!

Staff and clients were a little nervous about the transition, but once they got a chance to see and experience the new software, we have had nothing but compliments. Our online sales have jumped 60% - paying online is much quicker and more convenient! The support team has always been very helpful in quickly answering our questions and educating us. Over the course of a year we have seen WellnessLiving implement some amazing upgrades taking our feedback to heart. It is always evolving to serve our studio even better.

Switching software can be scary, but with a well managed software like WellnessLiving, it is easier to use and at a great price, making the switch was one of the best decisions we've made.

If we have to list a con, the one thing that comes to mind is sometimes the dialog box that confirms a task has been completed lingers a little longer than needed. The site can be a little slow during peak times, but has never been to a point where it's become an issue.

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Craig! Thanks for leaving your review and making the switch to WellnessLiving. We know how nerve wracking the transition can seem, which is why our team is so determined to alleviate any related stress and make the process as smooth as possible. We are always here for you and working to make the system work exactly how you need, so be sure to submit any suggestions, or requests you have to us through the Support Center and we will review them right away as always. We could not be happier to hear that your experience over the past year has been so awesome and that you have experienced such incredible growth with us. Looking forward to another awesome year together in 2018!

Ben L.
Mit Google übersetzen

What we love most of all is their eagerness to listen to our feedback and develop the features.

Bewertet am 8.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were definitely nervous to make a switch from Mindbody. But after another rate hike on top of paying for three other services for perks, reporting, and website integration, we realized it was no longer the best fit for our yoga studio. We reached out to WellnessLiving for a demo, and they walked our entire staff through the software, showing us how everything was already packaged together. Not only that, it was more intuitive to use, had more features, was less expensive, and their merchant service would save us over 8% in payment processing!

We were sold.

The data migration occurred after our last night class, and we able to sign in our clients and accept payments through WellnessLiving the next morning. It seemed like their support team was on call specifically for our staff, providing prompt responses and resolutions to any minor problems that popped up. And this level of support continues to this day.

Since making the switch, we've slowly unlocked WellnessLiving's potential, bringing in more clients, adding more memberships, and improving the overall client experience. What we love most of all is their eagerness to listen to our feedback and develop the features our yoga studio needs to thrive.

From time to time we get minor issues with their automatic payment system that caused a few headaches for our clients, but it was never anything major, and the payments always made sense in the end. But WellnessLiving took our issues to heart and implemented a few bug fixes and features that hopefully resolve those issues from popping up in the future.

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. At WellnessLiving, we know how overwhelming the search for the right software can be, so we are overjoyed to hear that you have found a loyal partner in us. We also know that your satisfaction goes beyond first impressions, and that is why our team is always responsive and focused on ensuring that everything works how you need, all of the time. We focus on the backend, while you focus on your business. Speaking of which, time for us to get back to saving you time and money!