WellnessLiving Erfahrungen

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Tolles Management Tool nicht nur für Praxen

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

Eine sehr gute und übersichtliche Webseite bzw. App mit umfangreichen Funktionen übernimmt sehr viel Arbeit und spart Kosten

Sehr umfangreiches Angebot und dadurch in den Tarifen jederzeit skalierbar

Der relativ hohe Preis ist nicht für jede neue Praxis erschwinglich

Hi,

Thanks for the great review. We're glad you enjoyed using our product. WellnessLiving is an all-in-one business management software designed for ease of use as well as affordability. We have a ton of features for just about every aspect of your business, including a robust client-side interface and an enormous degree of customization. The seamless integration of scheduling, client management, notifications, payments and many other tools all in one platform allow us to offer far more affordable prices compared to comparable solutions on the market, although it's true that individual business circumstances will vary and we offer several different subscription tiers depending on your needs. Most importantly, we're always thinking about how we can do even better for our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

Justin
Justin

Fantastic software that is totally customizable to my business. Great service too.

Bewertet am 30.10.2017

Simple, customizable, and easy to use with great support. From my experience there is no service that even compares. Between the adaptable technology, amazing support, and ease of use I couldn't be happier. I hope every gym uses them, except my competitors.
Thank you, Wellness Living for making the success of my gym much easier, and for all your support.

I've been with Wellness Living for about 2 ½ years now. I've used multiple softwares at my gym in the past including EZ Facility, Zen Planner, and Mindbody. I've definitely had experience with other options. I must tell you, I have no intention of ever going back. Wellness Living has outperformed every other service I've ever used on every level.
Every other service expected me to change my business to accommodate their software! That seemed crazy to me. Wellness Living adapted their software to my business's needs. That was huge for my business. On top of that, the app is fantastic, it works seamlessly and my clients love the ease of use for booking an appointment and purchasing additional services and products. Their support is second to none if I have a question or an issue it's never difficult to find someone and get it resolved quickly. The reporting is completely customizable which I love. The rewards program is easy to implement and has been fantastic for incentivizing the behaviors that grow our gym. The SEO boost I received from starting with Wellness Living has been great and made my job MUCH easier. Along the digital lines, I also have to say that their data migration was the easiest I've ever experienced. They handled everything. If you've ever experienced the typical nightmare of data migration you know how huge a benefit that is.

Hi Justin!

Thanks for your support and for taking the time to leave us a review. We at WellnessLiving know that software that you choose should work for your business, not against you, and we work hard to provide you with everything you could ever need. Our team is obsessed with making things work just the way you want, so we are so happy to hear that you¿ve had such an awesome experience with us over these past two-and-a-half years. Cheers to another!

Natalie
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I'm glad we made the switch.

Bewertet am 15.2.2024

The set up was quite easy, and the experience has been great. We had a few hiccups along the way but I have learned through these with the help of the Wellness Living support team, who is always available to help.

The entire system is very intuitive and easy to use.

I don't think we had anything we didn't like.

Dear Natalie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear that you've found our system intuitive and easy to use. It's fantastic to know that your onboarding process went smoothly and that you've had a great experience overall.

We truly appreciate your kind words about our support team. At WellnessLiving, we strive to provide exceptional customer service, and we're delighted to hear that our team was able to assist you effectively.

It's wonderful to hear that you're loving the many features our platform offers! We've designed our software with simplicity and functionality in mind, so it's fantastic to hear that you're finding it easy to navigate.

Remember, if you ever need assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com or give us a call and leave a voicemail. Our dedicated support team is always here to help you make the most of our platform.

Warm Regards,

Anthony S

Keturah
  • Branche: Musik

Not Worth It

Bewertet am 24.7.2023

It was fine. The price was higher than I wanted to pay, but they offer so many things I thought it would be worth it. Unfortunately I found they offer many things but none of them are done well. I would not recommend wasting your time.

I liked the look of Wellness Living. It was easy to use. I liked the emailing and texting features as well as the reminders sent. I liked how easy it was to mark attendance.

This is an application that is meant for gyms. There are many similarities between gyms and music schools, but it felt like I was always trying to stick a square peg in a round hole. The scheduling aspect is key and didn’t function well for us. We use recurring lessons only and when their was a recurring issue with students being randomly dropped from their teacher’s schedule, customer service said it wasn’t a problem. That was the final straw for us.

Hi Keturah,

Sorry to hear your experience wasn't positive as we hoped.

Our main goal is to provide an all-encompassing business management platform tailored to the unique needs of music schools like yours. We've collaborated closely with hundreds of music schools to refine our features, ensuring that they address every aspect of your business, from easy client booking to schedule and equipment management, marketing solutions, and advanced reporting.

Upon investigating your account, I noticed that you reached out to our Customer Support Team for assistance with a scheduling issue last year. However, it seems that we were unable to connect with you despite making several phone calls and sending emails.

I understand how frustrating it can be when things don't go as expected, but please know that our Customer Support Team is here to help, and they excel at resolving such issues. There could be various reasons for the discrepancy, such as client-side cancellations, schedule edits by staff, or purchase/booking rules set up in the backend. All we'd need is the opportunity to work with you to dive deeper and get you the answers you're looking for.

We're sorry to see you go, but we genuinely wish you all the best in your future business endeavours. If you ever reconsider and need assistance in the future, our team is here to support you.

Warm regards,

Jack T. (Customer Advocate)

Kelly

Not worth it.

Bewertet am 8.5.2023

I'd say overall it was good in the beginning until they started making so many changes they couldn't keep up with themselves. I hope for their sake they can get it figured out, because they don't have an awesome reputation amongst studio [sensitive content hidden] right now. And our outboarding process was so painful it left a very bitter feeling around the whole experience. We weren't upset about the company when we first were leaving, we just needed something different, but they made it really hard not to be.

We signed up and used WellnessLiving for a couple of years before deciding to move on. It was comprehensive, relatively easy to use and had functions that we needed.

Every time they added new features, it was cool, but they never made any of the features awesome. They only worried about adding the new. Meanwhile, we had customer service issues every day because of the glitches in just the normal scheduling system. I didn't care about the upgrades if the basics didn't work. And our outboardinf process was a nightmare. They have outsourced their customer service and it is apparent. that they aren't actually concerned about the customer.

Warum WellnessLiving gewählt wurde

We loved StudioBookings, it was just very basic. It's great for a solopreneur or a very small studio. 1-5 instructors.

StudioBookings

Price

Hey Kelly,

We're all about customer feedback and then taking that information to continuously improve in any way we can. We're doing it with our support team, we're doing it with our pricing plans and we're doing it with our software. We get requests from customers all the time, "why don't you add __ feature", or "I'd love it if you could integrate with __ platform", and then we build those features, which we release in our updates every few months. The impact can be amazing because even a simple enhancement to save a few clicks on one page can, over time, save staff hours of admin work, it helps your business and it also helps us be a better platform. We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't positive when you were closing your account. It is our policy to require a phone call when you request an early account closure prior to the end on a 12-month plan, although I am glad to see that after speaking with our agent you were able to close your account on the timeframe you had in mind and without fee. We're sad to see you go but we hope you can find the right software for your business.

Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Terri
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive for what you get

Bewertet am 21.4.2023

For the most part it is a good system, allowing client followup, scheduling and payments. Customer service was only fair.

Had the features I needed, but ended up paying for extra features I didn't need.

EVERY extra feature cost more $. Signed up for the subscription with a lifetime rate that 2 years into it went up, with a second increase 2 years after that. Discontinued them because what I was getting wasn't worth the extra $.

Hi Terri,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Since our inception we've been focused on delivering a superior software experience at an affordable price and with top tier customer support. We have continuously invested in our product and added features that customers have requested, ranging from minor enhancements to features for adding entire new revenue streams to your business. As the price on everything has gone up, we did everything possible to hold off as long as we could, but in 2021 we had to raise our price for the first time in eight years. Last year, we also conducted analysis that showed us that a large number of our customers are using only some features in the software but leaving others completely unused, all the while paying the same price on our subscription (which sounds a lot like your scenario). To provide you with better value, we retired our previous pricing structure and replaced it with an entirely new structure. I'm adding a link to our pricing page below, please know that under the new structure we have plans available at or below your previous monthly rate with most or all of the features you had been using up until this point.

Marina A. (Customer Advocate)

Sheila
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Don’t know if I will stay

Bewertet am 22.9.2023

Going live was postponed due to items were not completed on their side and when I did fill out my sms application before we went live their system did not save it so there was a five day delay. Then the merchant rep dropped the ball and never ordered my card scanner. Can’t go live when you can’t take payments. I am very disillusioned with this company and am still contemplating going back to MINDBODY as they at least are consumer friendly as well as business owner friendly.

Initially the cost was much lower than MINDBODY. They offer the same service but just a few quirks

I have been with them two weeks and the software is counter intuitive. Too many questions to answer to book or cancel a session. Not easy to read what each item means near the clients name. Difficult to see if they paid. Too many options listed and not easy to use on my iPad. I have to go to my office site to mange checking in my clients. Not very user friendly overall compared to MINDBODY

Hi Sheila,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and we truly appreciate your honesty. We're here to assist and ensure your experience with WellnessLiving is the best it can be. We understand that transitioning to a new software system can come with its challenges, and we're committed to addressing your concerns. It's our goal to make your experience as smooth and user-friendly as possible.

We're sorry to hear about the challenges you faced during your onboarding process, and we truly appreciate your patience. To address your concerns effectively, I'm personally setting up a call between you and a senior member of our Customer Excellence Team. Expect them to reach out shortly. Their expertise will be dedicated to resolving all outstanding issues and ensuring a smoother experience moving forward.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we hope to regain your trust and demonstrate the value of WellnessLiving to your business. While there is sometimes a learning curve as a new customer, rest assured, we provide everything you need to ensure you're set up properly and comfortable using our tools. Below I've included a link to our Knowledge Base, where we have step-by-step documentation on how to best use our software.

If you have any additional feedback or questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out by phone, email, or our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, and we look forward to working closely with you to enhance your experience for years to come.

Warm regards,

Curtis J. (Customer Advocate)

Lisa
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Grateful for Wellness Living

Bewertet am 25.1.2023

I really appreciate how robust the platform is without it being too complicated to navigate.

As with all softwares, it doesn't always do exactly what I'd hope for it to. I also find that some members have challenges navigating the software for anything other than classes. (ie. appointments, special events, etc.)

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Thank you for the amazing review Lisa. It's great to have the peace of mind knowing that your business software is easy to use for everyone on your staff and for your clients, even if they're not tech savvy. It's true that some of the other software platforms like Mindbody have a lot of the features we have, but the problem is that they're very complicated to use! You have to spend hours on end learning the ins and outs and then training your staff members. Then you have the same problem teaching your clients and helping them with their bookings and managing their accounts! WellnessLiving is a lot newer and specifically designed for ease-of-use, so that means less of your valuable time spent working on your software and more time with your business. I see you mentioned some challenges with appointments or special events and I am really interested in knowing how we can improve our software for your business. The reason I ask, is that for years now we've been building features into the software based on what our customers have been requesting and I'm wondering if this may be something we can help with too. There's no cost for this but we do it to help make our software better, which helps your business succeed and that helps us grow. Whenever you have a few minutes this week please head onto our Community Forum (adding a link below) or send us an email to support@wellnessliving.com and I'm really confident we can provide some solutions for you. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving, Lisa!

Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Maria

Easy navigation

Bewertet am 9.4.2024

Functional
Easy navigation
Tutorial is always available

Nothing that I can think of.
All is working okay

Dear Maria,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform easy to navigate and functional. Our team works hard to ensure that our tutorials are always available to assist you along the way.

We're delighted that you haven't encountered any issues, and we appreciate your feedback. Should you ever need assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com or give us a call. We're here to help make your experience as seamless as possible.

Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving.

Warm Regards,

Anthony S (Marketing Specialist)

Holly
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Fantastic Customer Service

Bewertet am 9.4.2024

I've been enjoying using it. Especially with the customer service help.

I've been enjoying using it. Especially with the customer service help.

I am not very good at using programs like this, so I make calls to Wellness Living Customer Support quite often. They are always so helpful! Always fix the problem, and Even email me with what we talked about afterwards just to follow up.

Some features are hard to find for me sometimes.

Dear Holly,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you've been enjoying using WellnessLiving, and we're especially delighted to know that our customer service team has been able to assist you so effectively.

We understand that navigating new software can sometimes be challenging, but we're here to make it as smooth as possible for you! If you ever need help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com or leave us a voicemail. We'll be more than happy to assist you every step of the way.

Your feedback about some features being hard to find is valuable to us, and we're continuously working on improving our platform to make it even more user-friendly for you.

Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! We're here to support you in your journey towards success.

Warm regards,

Anthony S (Marketing Specialist)

Greg
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Exceptional Onboarding

Bewertet am 13.4.2024

Wellness Living provided exceptional onboarding during what we expected to be a challenging transition. Their representative was responsive, patient, attentive, and knowledgeable, making for a smooth, stress-free transition.

My business has unique demands for scheduling.

Hey Greg,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with WellnessLiving. We're thrilled that our onboarding process met your expectations and made for a smooth transition. Our team strives to offer responsive, knowledgeable support to ensure a stress-free experience.

Regarding your unique scheduling demands, we understand the importance of flexibility and customization. Our leading scheduling software is specifically designed for your clients, offering tailored features to meet the needs of your fitness business.

Transitioning to new software can be a challenge, but we are here to make it as seamless as possible. Our specialists tailor the onboarding process to your goals, ensuring smooth data migration and comprehensive training to minimize disruption to your operations.

Thank you again for choosing WellnessLiving. We're excited to continue supporting your business's growth and success!

Best regards,

Anthony S. (Marketing Specialist)

Matt

Wellnessliving Review

Bewertet am 22.9.2021

Overall it has been great. There are little hiccups like with any software, but overall I've been very happy with the product.

I like the scheduling aspect of the software. It works well both for appointments and class management.

Some functions take many clicks and steps to complete which take time. It would be nice if they could allow you to submit with default values that are pre-populated which is currently not possible,

Hey Matt,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted that you like our scheduling interface, it's certainly an important feature for most businesses out there and we did our best to make it easy-to-use while also including the different customization options you need. We appreciate your feedback as we are a customer-centered company and we added a Community Forum as a place for businesses such as yourself to tell us what you think, and to suggest improvements on how we can continue to make our software better! We'd love to hear your thoughts on the forum as it's the best place to elaborate on what enhancements you'd like added and to make your voice heard. The big reason we're here today is because big companies like Mindbody haven't been addressing issues affecting their software and they haven't been listening to their customers, all while the price keeps going up! At WellnessLiving we listen, because your satisfaction is our top priority!

Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Simon

Wellness Living Review

Bewertet am 15.8.2022

Good experience generally. Some problems with processing payments which left me without cash flow for a period of time which was inconvenient.

Definitely for the management of scheduling. Text reminders and email confirmations are very handy.

All employees can access the schedule easily

Just really getting to know the features of the software so cannot suggest any further features that should be included.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WellnessLiving

Not sure. Initially my business partner chose Wellness. She has since left the partnership and the relationship is a little frosty. I did not think to ask at the time why she chose wellness

Hey Simon,

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with WellnessLiving. Nowadays it's just so important that you have all the tools you need to support your studio, easily accessible in one place for your staff. The automations are especially useful because they do things for you without any input required. You just set it up one time, and it's like you have a dedicated office manager sending your clients email and text confirmations, 24/7. We're also really big on support because sometimes there is no substitute for having expert technical assistance available to you, whenever you need it. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team if you're ever having issues with processing payments or any other part of the software. We are committed to your success and we're always here to provide you with the solutions you're looking for. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Sam N. (Customer Advocate)

Bob

Elevate Review

Bewertet am 16.9.2022

Overall I love the company and love what WL is doing. I feel like it's a small business that grew up a bit too fast and is having to adapt to the volume.

I like the flexibility of the software. To make it work for many different types of business. Ease of use. I don't run into too many problems with customers having an issue with the product which speaks for itself..

I'm concerned with the testing cycle before rolling out updates. There seems to be too many critical business disruptions after rolling out updates.
I'm not crazy about the reporting. I came from Mindbody and the reporting is like night and day. I don't find too many reports that really help me manage my business in WL. It takes me way too long just to run a KPI report.
When I came on the sales person told me that WL would never charge for add ons like Mind Body kept doing which is why most people started migrating. But now I do see that WL is following in the footsteps and constantly adding more additional costs for everything. Not a fan.
That being said I also don't think that the voting process for updates is working well. I see updates to things that weren't voted on and things heavily voted on for years never get implemented.

Vagaro und fitDEGREE

Warum WellnessLiving gewählt wurde

The cost kept going up without the return on investment. But also I felt like Mind Body started becoming unethical in its practices of "stealing customers" and using our data for its own means.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WellnessLiving

They didn't seem to fill the boxes I was looking for. They had some elements of what I wanted but were lacking in some others.

Hey Bob,

Thanks for the great review! We support thousands of businesses in so many different industries and our job is to make sure that your software is consistently easy for you and your clients to use. We're sorry to hear about some of the issues you've encountered lately. Unfortunately the last update release wasn't as smooth as we'd like and we're taking important measures to ensure the disruption doesn't occur again. Please also know that we are going full throttle to build feature requests coming from users such as yourself. Over these past few years alone we've added literally hundreds of individual features and enhancements, almost entirely coming from the customer request system with big examples such as Power Search, Message Center, auto-updating Client Groups among many, many others. We're continuing to move as fast as we can to build the amazing solutions being requested and I think you'll love to see what's in our coming updates!

Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Hannah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I wanted to love it, but I feel like a QA tester most days.

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

I wanted to love the software. There are parts of it that are good but the day-to-day functionality seems to be quite poor due to bugs and glitches. All in all, I would recommend it for those who are scheduling in-person services only. However, DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY if you are running online classes and events as it's more trouble than it's worth.I have spent more time in the 2 months of using WellnessLiving trying to figure out workarounds (on my own and with the support team) for basic things such as discount codes not working, and payment options not syncing with their events even though all settings are correct than 6 years of using Mindbody. I or my team are contacting the support team multiple times every week for glitches occurring in the software (not user error).When signing up for the software I was impressed with the friendliness and support of the onboarding and sales team but since we've been using the software I have not been impressed with the customer service - for instance, I tried to attend my account review meeting but this didn't go ahead and I have been unable to reach anybody to reschedule - this is poor in my view.However, I have to say that the technical support team is really helpful, they have helped us with issues many times but also many glitches have been sent to the engineering team to fix - not what you expect with the cost of the software.

- The onboarding process was good - communication and training were thorough.- Aesthetically pleasing UI.- Customization and implementation of widgets onto the existing website are very simple and only need basic HTML/CSS skills.- Community forum and knowledge base useful and easy to navigate.- Easy to access support over the phone.- Automatic sending of links for virtual classes and integrated Zoom works well (but not for recordings - see cons).- Generally good basic software for scheduling in-person sessions.

- Payment processing! Membership / one-off payments keep failing apparently due to the merchant processor PaySafe. We have pushed for this to be fixed and it's still pending. It is crucial for our business to take payments. We have lost revenue due to this.Online / recorded classes:- Automatic uploading of recordings doesn't work every time, therefore the video is lost and the client needs to be refunded or compensated.- Sometimes recorded videos don't play on the browser, and only on the client app (and vice versa), there doesn't seem to be a reason for this (have contacted customer support multiple times about this with no real resolution) resulting in the client needing to be refunded or compensated.

ABC Glofox

Warum WellnessLiving gewählt wurde

Too expensive for base product and add-ons that we needed to run the business effectively.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WellnessLiving

Features such as automatic link and recording sending (virtual classes) and email marketing capabilities built within the software.

Hi Hannah,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. The way we differentiate ourselves from our competitors is simple: we truly care about your experience. That means we want to know how much time you've been able to save, and how much you've been able to grow your business using our software, and if you haven't been able to do that, we want to know why - and we'll do whatever it takes to make that happen for you! A senior specialist from our team is reaching out to help get to the bottom of the issues you mentioned and help you find solutions right away. We help thousands of our customers run virtual and in-person services everyday and we won't rest until you're able to do the same.

Kayla I. (Customer Advocate)

Anna

Great Software, Excellent customer service

Bewertet am 25.9.2023

Customer service is amazing, they truly care about their clients

Customer service is amazing, they truly care about their clients

Great software, regularly updated with new and helpful functions to grow business

As with all software, sometimes there are glitches, particularly with the apps.

Hi Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our software and customer service!

We take pride in providing software that helps businesses thrive, and it's fantastic to know that you appreciate our regular updates and new functions designed to support your business's growth. Remember, we encourage users to share their feedback and ideas on our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/. Your input helps shape the future of our software, ensuring it meets your evolving needs.

We're delighted that you've found value in switching to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. We believe in offering not only great software but also exceptional customer service. Our team is committed to providing the best possible support and ensuring that our clients receive the assistance they need.

But we do understand that software, like any technology, may occasionally encounter glitches. Rest assured, our dedicated team is always working diligently to address any issues promptly and ensure a smooth experience for our users. If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@wellnessliving.com. You can also visit our Knowledge Base for even more guidance on specific features at: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/

Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving as your business management solution. We're here to support your success and look forward to being part of your journey as you continue to grow and thrive.

Best regards,

Jeremy I. (Customer Advocate)

Renee

Good Ideas - TERRIBLE Execution

Bewertet am 6.2.2024

From the start I had red flags that I ignored. For example, I went to someone else's website to check out how they used WL. Then I "tried" to go to WL's main website and I kept getting redirected back to the website I had visited.
This software did NOT make running my biz easier, I had so many procedures on how to do simple things like matching our daily deposits to the reports from WL b/c nothing was accurate. Updates, OMG, nightmares - whether it was poor design, poor testing b/f rolling out, poor programming or all of the above, I don't know but the number of times they broke (and continue to do so, I left 2 yrs ago) is amazing to me.
What caused me to leave was one of these updates. They broke their recurring class booking - the system would REBOOK clients into classes they'd been removed from. Not only were we accused of doing this ourselves (you physically cannot book a client into a past class), I was told no less than 6 different times this was fixed just to prove it hadn't been. This caused us so much time & money b/c the only way to get rid of the rebookings, was to manually delete each one by hand. They had no way to do this for us.
Now for the ugly truth - WL tries to say they're all about positivity (rainbows & kittens) but IMO they are a toxic company. They constantly blame their customers for issues found until you can prove it's their software. They never look at the issue first, always the end user.
When I finally left, they BEGGED me to stay - told me they'd fix my issue (this was at least 3x of the 6 they told me it was fixed) and once they realized I was a lost cause, they threw up every roadblock possible. They told me they didn't know how to get my cc data b/c they never had clients leave (whatever...) and stonewalled me for MONTHS! I did finally get my data but only once I got the [sensitive content hidden] involved. Like what company requires you to get the [sensitive content hidden] of a company involved to cancel? A toxic one

Stay away - it's been 2 yrs since I left and I still hear from clients about how to leave b/c they aren't able to reach anyone or are getting stonewalled.

Pretty colors and design, good concepts/ideas. There are a lot of things to like about WL conceptually. You can book clients into classes ongoing, you can link family members and have a single payment method. They offer events, discounts, gift cards, SMS communication (new) and so much more.
But - read the rest of my review please

I was with WL for 5 yrs - multiple times a year, I'd even argue every single update, they would break the software. Sometimes it was minor, lots of times it was MAJOR! Every 6 weeks we'd have to brace for an update and figure out what got broken. Sometimes it wasn't even related to the update that was rolled out, their programmers just mucked stuff up. End users were beta testers.
God forbid you have an issue, you'll be required to screen shot, video whatever was happening. Oh and don't forget to clear your cache...

Warum WellnessLiving gewählt wurde

Wanted a better calendar/schedule which WL did have until they broke it.

Zen Planner

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WellnessLiving

Mindbody was too clunky and confusing...

Dear Renee,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We genuinely appreciate your insights into your experience with WellnessLiving. We're truly sorry to hear about the challenges you faced during your time with us. Your feedback regarding software updates and usability concerns is invaluable to us as we continuously strive to improve our platform and services.

We understand the frustration caused by the recurring issues you encountered, and we apologize for any inconvenience or stress it may have caused. Your experience does not reflect the level of service we aim to provide, and we take your comments very seriously.

We're actively addressing internal issues to improve user experience and prevent future occurrences. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your input. Feel free to reach out if you need more assistance or have additional feedback.

Morgan W.

Amie

Glad we made the switch

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

Moving from Mindbody to WellnessLiving saved us time, money and most importantly frustration. We have been using the system and watching it continue to evolve for over two years now and I recommend it to anyone who asks.

customization is a great perk.
user friendly
comprehensive help offering
easy to connect with clients from one platform

Can be convoluted at the back end which can be confusing...

Zendesk Suite

pricing and efficiency

Hey Amie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are grateful for such kind words, and we're so excited that your software migration to WellnessLiving from Mindbody has been a success! It's crucial that software migration is a smooth process since it requires customers to trust us with their business to make sure the switch is as seamless as possible. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you and your clients to navigate, while helping you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. Again, we are so happy you've found success using the software and are excited you would recommend WellnessLiving to others. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Jonalyn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long time user, I love WL!!

Bewertet am 12.10.2022

I recommend this software to anyone starting a fitness business. They take into consideration that we are in the business of health and wellness and have kept the software simple to use yet it has the ability to do as much as you need it to.

I did not look forward to converting from a different software company, but the transition was so simple. I had excellent support from the WL team and ALL my data imported successfully. I've been with WL for 7 years and would never consider switching again. The software is easy to use and so customizable. Perfect for a small or large staff. I can easily access reports and creating new packages is a breeze.
What sold me initially is the one stop shop- software, email campaigns, reviews, and an app all for one price!!

The company has grown fast and they do their best but they could use a bigger customer service dept. I always get an answer, just not always right away.

Hey Jonalyn,

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing words! We've been blessed to maintain long-term working relationships with so many amazing customers like you! It's 100% true, no right-minded business owner looks forward to the trouble of moving to another software platform and perhaps our biggest skill has been in taking the pain out of software migration. Although outwardly there's quite a contrast between the yoga and software industries, success for any business largely comes down to being able to take care of your customers and in providing good value and we've been enormously fortunate to grow with the continuous support of an amazing community in the yoga and wellness space. For us, the only way forward is to reciprocate that amazing level of support to studios like yours in every way that we can to help you succeed and grow to your fullest potential. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

Jaime
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Learning curve, but great for small - midsize fitness studios and & professionals

Bewertet am 18.1.2023

Overall our clients like the system and it covers what we had to have. The product team is pretty responsive at reaching out to understand upgrade/enhancement requests and it has grown a lot in the 1 year that I've been using it. If you just need payments & reservation this may not be the system for you - but if you need more, like the virtual integration, multiple membership types and packages, and some marketing/communication (this is new) then this could be a great fit! This allowed me to replace Zen Planner, Keap/Infusionsoft and Zoom.

When we were looking for a member management system the important features to us were: *Membership contracts/setup & billing in one system*Ease of using the app or site to register for classes (and adjust as needed) *Virtual - we have in person and virtual clients (and some hybrid) so it was important that the system was able to integrate all of this in one place The system does a great job with these aspects and more and we're very grateful for that!

Struggles we had*Data migration - we were using a competitor prior and were told data migration for class attendance history would be easily completed ... it was not. It was finally straightened out, but involved a lot of manual work on my part to get all 125 members information correct.*Customer support - it can take days to get a response to customer support inquiries, they quite often refer you to the support database (that is hit or miss) to search whether someone else has reported the same issue as you and can take quite a while to resolve issues. I worked in IT for 15 years, so I understand there is always prioritization of issues/ upgrades etc. I just think the process in general could be better. *Reliability - the coaching app especially can be unreliable and often just "spins" and needs to be shut down, re-opened etc.

Hi Jaime,

We appreciate the positive feedback! WellnessLiving is the definitive all-in-one solution for your fitness studio, large or small, and we integrate just about every tool you need for running your business. Memberships, contracts, booking, mobile app - it's all in one place and easy to use. Depending on the state of the original data, manual work may be needed during onboarding but your dedicated data migration specialist is with you is with you every step of the way as you complete that process. We've optimized our process to emphasize the cleanliness of the data migration so that key information such as billing and memberships is imported with full accuracy and you don't have the headaches of a messy clean-up afterward. Please know that our support team is available via phone or email, so you can always call in if you're looking to get an answer for your question right away. We also provide links to our Community Forum so that you can keep track of status updates and other important information in cases where we determine development work is needed. We're always working on some amazing updates as we continue to grow and add valuable new features into the software and we want to make sure you're kept in the know on everything that's coming! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Naz H. (Customer Advocate)

Michael

Yoga Sol Review of Wellness Living

Bewertet am 29.8.2023

Great solution for our membership, ecommerce, class bookings and more. We are very happy with this software and the availability of support.

Very intuitive software with functionality for all of our business needs. We love having our own dedicated app and the back office app (Elevate) is a great tool for our staff. Very simple deployment.

At this point we don't have any serious concerns.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WellnessLiving

Functionality, personalized app, cost.

Hey Michael,

Many thanks for the great review. We are really happy to hear that you've found WellnessLiving easy to use for you and your staff. Less time learning the software means more time available for helping clients and growing your business. Fortunately the dedicated client app makes it easy for clients to use as well, whenever they're booking services or checking their schedule on the Yoga Sol branded client app. It's like part of your business goes with your clients on their phone wherever they go, so you definitely want the best possible user experience. It's also great to provide another channel for your clients to make purchases online in a platform that's seamlessly integrated to their account, where they can easily manage their bookings, receive notifications and stay in the know on services, events and planned changes. You are more than welcome to contact our Customer Support Team at support@wellnessliving.com whenever you have a question, and thanks again for the great review. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Ian N. (Customer Advocate)

Nathan

Takes Time & Effort But The Results Are Awesome

Bewertet am 7.9.2023

I love the depth of functionality especially around marketing automation. These features ensure all my clients receive the same level of attention. The support team is another great benefit. They are very quick to respond to questions.

At times, the interface is confusing. This is largely due to the array of customizations.

ABC Glofox und Mindbody

Hey Nathan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We truly appreciate it and we're so glad you made the switch to our platform. Whether it's Mindbody, ABC Glofox, or Mariana Tek, many of our competitors cannot compete with the all-in-one solutions that we offer.

For instance, our automated marketing tools are indeed designed to help you save time while ensuring your clients receive the attention they deserve. With features like automated class reminders, promotions, and client engagement campaigns, you can effortlessly promote your services and keep your clients informed about their upcoming classes. It's wonderful to know that you're experiencing the results of these efforts firsthand.

We also wanted to express our gratitude for your kind words regarding our Customer Support Team. Our mission is to provide outstanding support, and we're proud to offer fast response times with 24/7 availability through multiple support channels, including email, phone, and our Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to assist you every step of the way.

Regarding your feedback about the interface, we understand that the level of customization WellnessLiving offers can sometimes be overwhelming. We genuinely value your input, and we want to assure you that we're actively working on improving the user experience to make navigating the platform even more intuitive and user-friendly. Your insights play a crucial role in our continuous efforts to enhance our software.

If you have any more questions or suggestions, please feel free to join the conversation on our Community Forum at https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/. We encourage open dialogue, and your input is invaluable in helping us deliver the best possible experience for our valued customers.

Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving.

Warm regards,

Ana J. (Customer Advocate)

Anna
  • Branche: Musik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I couldn't imagine going with another company

Bewertet am 18.9.2023

WellnessLiving has made owning a company a breeze. Everything we do is through WellnessLiving and if we ever have any problems or questions, they're always there to give you a solution.

Our studio loves how easy it is to schedule students, add clients, take payment, advertise, and keep track of payroll/hours.

I think my only complaint would be the expense of having WellnessLiving. 4 years ago we were a very small company and I was scared to make the jump of getting WellnessLiving for the studio due to the expenses. The expenses are worth it... Looking back now, it was the right move and I can't imagine if I went with another company, honestly.

Hi Anna,

We appreciate you! Thank you for being part of the WellnessLiving family and for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you couldn't imagine going with another company, and we're honored to have been a part of your music studio's journey for the past four years.

It's fantastic to know that our software has made scheduling students, managing clients, handling payments, advertising, and keeping track of payroll and hours a breeze for your studio. We understand that the cost can be a concern, especially for small companies, but we're delighted to hear that you found the investment in WellnessLiving to be worth it. Your studio's growth and success are truly the best indicators of the value we provide.

Our team is here to support you every step of the way, and we're thrilled that you've had such a positive experience with our Customer Support Team. If you ever have any questions or run into any challenges, please don't hesitate to reach out by phone, email, or our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

It's worth mentioning that WellnessLiving is a versatile solution that can benefit many types of businesses, including music studios. If you know of any fellow business owners in need of an all-in-one business management platform, please feel free to refer them to us. We'd be happy to assist them, just as we've been privileged to assist your studio.

We're always here to help you find solutions and make the most of our software. Thank you again for your trust and loyalty. We look forward to continuing to support your studio and helping you achieve even greater success in the future!

Warm regards,

Nicholas F. (Customer Advocate)

Joyce
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste

Executive Director

Bewertet am 19.9.2023

Wellness Living is a good product for calendar scheduling. It's user friendly for client's and they are flexible when considering cost for small businesses.

Online registration for clients works well. Customer Service especially when considering vendor change was first rate in helping midigate administrative costs. [sensitive content hidden] in particular was very proactive.

Be aware of annual merchant fees. They are realatively heavy in comparison to other vendors. It would great if the software could give staff and customers a understanding (or cutoff) when clients have used their alloted classes or sessions. This information has to be manually tracked.

Hi Joyce,

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and feedback about WellnessLiving. We greatly appreciate your input and are thrilled to hear about your positive experiences with our platform.

It's fantastic to know that online registration for your clients is working seamlessly. We understand how crucial this feature is, especially in today's digital age, and we're committed to providing a user-friendly experience for both businesses and clients.

We also appreciate your kind words about our Customer Service Team. We take pride in our proactive and responsive support, and it's wonderful to hear that they played a vital role in helping you during your transition to WellnessLiving. Rest assured that we're here to assist you every step of the way, ensuring that administrative changes are as smooth as possible.

We value your feedback about annual merchant fees, and we want to provide some clarity on their purpose. These fees are an essential part of maintaining and securing your Gateway account, ensuring that your payment processing runs smoothly and securely throughout the year. Our aim is to provide transparent pricing that accommodates businesses of all sizes, and your input is essential in helping us continually refine our offerings.

In addition, Joyce, your feedback about tracking class or session allotments, I'd like to clarify that our system is designed to automate this process. It tracks the allotment the client is assigned (e.g., 8 classes per month), monitors the client's usage of that allotment, and either prevents or allows further booking based on how many classes they have left. Additionally, we have automated notifications tied to this feature to keep both businesses and clients informed.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your merchant processing fees or setting up this automated system, please contact our Customer Solutions Team at support@wellnessliving.com. They would be more than happy to walk you through the setup and ensure that you are fully utilizing the platform's capabilities.

Joyce, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving as your business management solution. We're committed to delivering value, flexibility, and user-friendly tools to support your business's success. Remember, if you ever have more suggestions, questions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out by email or phone. We're here to help you thrive 24/7!

Warm regards,

Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Mario Fernando
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Wonderful, stress-free and empowering! Wellness Living made growing our new business achievable...

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

It was a great way to keep our clients, classes and products organized. We were able to group and analyze our clients, and their needs in order to improve our marketing and help grow our business. It was easy to use, intuitive and straightforward. It did not require a great deal of training time, allowing us to focus on our clients and creating lasting relationships with them, instead of doing administrative work. We were able to establish a professional online experience/presence and give clients more confidence. We appreciated being able to store some of the most vital and important information about our business in one central spot that was accessible with the touch of a button. Clients were able to recommend us to others and ultimately Wellness Living helped us to grow our client base. We would highly recommend the software to anyone in the fitness industry.

The ease of use and customizable options make it personal and accessible for a variety of users, regardless of technical knowledge. It is a great resource for small or large businesses. Very intuitive and straightforward. We enjoyed how quick it was to set-up new clients, products and create a welcoming online experience and presence for our business. Online tech support was extremely helpful and there were no interruptions to our service for software updates or glitches. it was very reliable and a great tool to pull reports. The data reports were easy to pull and did not require time-consuming filtering and clean-up. Tracking a client's activity was easy and clear. The pre-set tools and rules for each component of the software were logical and easy to change and modify when needed. Overall it was superior to other CRMs and a pleasure to use. Our clients enjoyed being able to leave reviews and recommendations about their experiences.

As a small business, it would have been much easier to be able to link the payment processing mechanism to Square or Dream payments. We were looking forward to the reporting capabilities of Wellness Living to help us track our revenue and without having the ability to sync with these, it created a lot of manual data-entry work. This flexibility is very important for businesses that are just beginning and not in a position to pay costly monthly fees for moneris, interac or bank machines. We felt that though it was a competitive rate for this type of software, it was a large investment for us and we wished that we could have taken full advantage of all of these functions.

Antwort von WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Mario Fernando! Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review. We have worked to make WellnessLiving the most intuitive and easy-to-use software solution available to businesses like yours, so we are glad to hear that you and your staff are so satisfied with our interface, support, and reliability. We also know that some integrations are very important to you, so we are always working to add more. Be sure to let our team know about the specific programs that you would like to see integrated and we will start looking at them right away. WellnessLiving has been built on these types of suggestions from customers like you, so we love hearing them! Thanks again for taking the time to leave your review!