PracticeSuite

Asma
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Overall Great Experience

Bewertet am 30.5.2022

Right from the beginning the practicsuite stood out with its interface ease to use and layout. Customer service and onboarding has been amazing experience. Highly recommend

Sometime too many steps for each thing but I understand this also gives more options in the long run to do things.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

AdvancedMD Billing Services und Tebra

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PracticeSuite

Our biller was familiar with the ease of the software and how it integrated with our current EHR.
Cheslea

Amazing Customer Service

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

Tech support is incredible. They respond quickly and courteously. In our office, guarantor's found it difficult to identify what patient had a balance. PracticeSuite support worked closely with me to perfect this process. Statements are being paid at a much faster rate. Saving hugely on time, and cost of sending paper statements, also increasing the revenue rate for patients payments.

The efficiency of sending patient statements, checking eligibility, easy way to process payment. There are some many functions.

There are some cross over issues with insurance duplicating when changed in Elation. Some people get frustrated if they can make one large payment, and have to give credit card information more than once when paying multiple accts. Some of the graphics aren't as users friendly in the beginning until your get it all down.

Catherine

Practice Suite NOT for PT

Bewertet am 24.2.2017

Practice Suite is a cloud-based Medical Office Management and Billing program. Practice Suite works with the Clearing House Relay Health to electronically process sending and receiving of billing statements.
The features for running your medical office include Patient Information, Appointments, Visits (based on Case: diagnosis and/or insurance), Patient Payment, Insurance Payments (electronically or manually), with multiple Office Locations and Providers.
There is also the ability to add Insurance Companies, CPT Codes, and Referring Physicians.
Using these features are easy, to begin with, but soon get tricky and cumbersome.

Practice Suite has a wonderful Customer Support Team that can be contacted by phone or Live Chat. They use Team Viewer to access your screen to demonstrate how-to's and to view your issues. They are quite proficient and communication is easy and not at all stressful.
Practice Suite also has a quite responsive Programming Team. They are actively fixing or correcting program issues. Tickets are creating and addressed quickly. Programmers will call and speak to you to clarify your issue and to make certain their proposed fix will meet your needs.

The Reporting system has a Favorite CPT Report but does not keep track of or report your favorite CPT codes. You have the ability to add a CPT Code, but not Save it for future use.
The Patient Case feature has a place for Diagnosis, Insurance, and Notes. Yet, on the Encounter screen, even though Notes appear at the bottom of the screen, your notes do not appear. This makes tracking KX and G-Codes difficult to locate and cumbersome. Therefore Billing correctly is an issue.
Also, even though CPT Codes were correctly added with Modifiers and G-Codes for Medicare, Practice Suite (in all its wisdom) separates each line and electronically submits it to Medicare. This means Medicare overpays you and then takes the money back on a future transmission. Practice Suite cannot handle this is Posting. Practice Suite has the ability to allow you to Post Secondary Insurance before Primary. But if you do, you will need to access each and every line and Reverse the Adjusted Amount one line item at a time. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. This means you may repeat these steps multiple times.

Margaret

Practice Suite

Bewertet am 23.5.2017

I really love using this software. I found this software easy to learn.

I really love using this software. I found this software easy to learn.

Practice suite saves information which allows you to copy your last billing. This saves time when you are billing the same codes. I like that I can use UB or HCFA forms. The prices of this software is very affordable.

Sometimes setting up the patient cases can be confusing. Or when adding new insurances. The flow of this process could be easier to read.
Some of the reports could be better.

Corey
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding product for small practices

Bewertet am 6.3.2020

This product helps me run my practice by aiding in collection/billing and tracking the new and established patients which helps with

This product is visually appealing and the functionality is outstanding. It is easy to use and navigate. The support is excellent as well.

Reporting is customizable but can be made easier. There could be easier connection from the reporting directly linked to individual patient charts/records.

Saifullah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bait and Switch tactics. Stay away or be disappointed down the line

Bewertet am 16.1.2024

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. be ready for disappointment and shady tactics down the road.

many features and ease of use attracted us to this prodcut

After a couple years, they start to nickle and dime you. they will change up the contract. Every encounter over 450, they will charge you EXTRA for each encounter. This will drive up your cost massively. They will do this without even a phone call to discuss. You will see your cost double, triple. When you call for help, they ignore. Now we will have to spend money and time to move away. Extremely unethical

• Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Decent Product for Value

Bewertet am 12.4.2022

The software is very easy to use and train on. They have a great self service help center that will walk you through most things.

It’s difficult to customize patient reminders, when they go out and patient forms.

Richard
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Simple to use, great features

Bewertet am 19.7.2016

As a startup practice it is challenging getting up and running. PracticeSuite had a very affordable software, and to be honest, thats why I originally went with it. As I learned the system more I didn't realize how much deep functionality the EHR had, and from what my staff has been able to demonstrate the billing and reporting is top notch. I like that they have reports that show me our last 6 months in a trend.

Nothing. It has exceed my expectations. If anything, I would maybe like built in dictation. I am using dragon that is integrated in, but I have to pay separate for that.

Lukas
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, excellent customer service

Bewertet am 21.12.2016

I am in the process of implementing PracticeSuite at my small medical practice. While I would certainly say that there is a learning curve (the dashboard layout is a bit complicated and the processes aren't always intuitive), this minor drawback is more than offset by the advanced functionality and feature set of the product. Most importantly, the customer service has been stellar - any time I ask a question, I get a prompt response and often an impromptu coaching session to help me solve whatever difficulty I was having.

Overall, great product - and I would prefer to have a steeper learning curve with a better product than an oversimplified or "dumbed-down" set of features.

- Extremely strong customer service
- Rich and well-developed feature set
- Detailed reporting available

- Interface is not always intuitive
- Fairly steep learning curve

Matthew

Thoroughly Satisfied

Bewertet am 27.7.2016

I am thoroughly satisfied with this product. Switching over to PracticeSuite has allowed me to bill my patients more efficiently and in turn made more money for my practice. My favorite feature by far is the outstanding support team. They are always there when you need them and they have assisted me with every problem I have encountered.

Initially setting up was a bit difficult, but ever since it has been up and running everything has gone smoothly.

Linda

PracticeSuite Billing Practices

Bewertet am 30.12.2022

They had our business for many, many years, and they are not worth the money, but it is really hard to move billing clients, so you're stuck, and they can charge you whatever they want. Avoid getting in this trap.

It was fairly easy to use and the tech support people were very nice.

Pricing and their billing practices in general. FYI-The prices this website shows are less than half of what they really charge. Completely disorganized billing practices. They can't keep track, constantly double billing and charging for accounts that had been closed for months. I had my credit card on file with them, and they wouldn't charge it for six months and then would charge it all at once. They sent several invoices per month, some with a random client or two on it or a set-up fee (large fees for this BTW, like 2K for EHR) for a client from six months ago, which might be on more than one invoice, etc., nearly always wrong. The software itself has some snags, especially if you ever make a mistake. For example, if you put in an amount applied to deductible by mistake, you can't delete or change that. You have to contact support. The reports are bad, although there are hundreds of them, and if you request a change, it could take 6 months to be implemented.

Allen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The most unfriendly front desk program

Bewertet am 16.8.2022

Comparing to previous Smart Soft program, Pracsuite is complicated, very user unfriendly, and is designed for practitioner use, certainly not for front desk, admin. Who ever designed this program has obviously never sat at the reception of a medical practice!

Nothing! Navigation is difficult. A lot of previous information regarding suburbs, States, is missing. Finding existing patients is not easy. Entering patient information is complicated.

Most things. Entering patient info. Billing the various options, Medicare. Health Funds. Not possible to scan documents directly to a file. General day to day use is too complicated. Previous Smartsoft was very user friendly.

brett
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

run away as fast as you can

Bewertet am 17.11.2016

This has to be the worst software on the market. Counter-intuitive, constant crashes, gliches, and errors. This is just plain poorly designed software. Things that should take one or two clicks take 2, 3, or 4 times more clicks than should be expected. Customer service is non-existent. You always have to leave a message for them and you might get a call back in a few hours or so, but it's usually the next day. We have had problems with the scheduler software moving appointments, deleting appointments, and changing the status of appointments without our knowledge or input. We have had problems with the billing software changing the status of unbilled claims to billed claims, and even create claims out of thin air. The one thing you will get plenty of, is insincere apologies from these people. They have even threatened to cut our access to the software with-in 24 hours for non-payment when we were paid up 2 months ahead of time (errors with their own accounting). If you try this software, you will spend hours trying to correct errors caused by the poor software, hours on the phone (when they feel like returning your call) with support, and hours more than you should, inputting data, because the software is incompetent.

it doesn't work properly, constant problems

Lisa

Business Owner

Bewertet am 8.3.2020

Not usually helpful with needed. Continue to pass the ball and ignore.

Not usually helpful with needed. Continue to pass the ball and ignore.

not much to say about it at this time.

Does not do as promised. We are a medical billing company and continue to have issues.

Michael

Easy and affordable!

Bewertet am 24.7.2016

I enjoyed all of the user friendly features that this software has to offer. The product is used primarily for billing within my practice and has been incredibly helpful. Another important feature that I admire about the product is the amazing support who are always available to assist you with any problems.

The templates at first seem complicated to set it up, but they work very well.

Debbie
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Excellent, great customer service, easy to use system.

Bewertet am 29.7.2016

Ease of use and customer service. I can bring on new employees and train them quickly since the system is so easy to use. Also when there are claim formats we need specific to our specialty or region they create what we need.

Keeping the accounting straight. Even though the accounting is sometimes off, they have been great in making corrections without issue.

Tracy
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

User friendly and their support is wonderful.

Bewertet am 25.7.2016

PracticeSuite is very easy to use. The products functionality meets all our needs. The support staff do a great job and I would highly recommend this to any medical billing service. I have used other software and I like this one the best. Also the price is very affordable.

I really don't have anything else to say. They do a top notch job.

Jena
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

User friendly and affordable.

Bewertet am 22.2.2017

Practice Suite made it easy for me to get my billing service up and running within minutes.

The customer service at Practice Suite is amazing. If you have any issues, support is able to help you immediately. The updates are done during the weekend or late hours which is great.

I don't have any complaints about this software. Anytime I have run into something I am not familiar with I am able to call or put in a ticket and my concerns are handled very quickly. I have worked with an agent on specific questions which is nice to have the same support person and gain a business relationship.

Eric

SOLID BILLING SOFTWARE

Bewertet am 20.12.2016

I own a medical billing company. We have used many different billing software products over the 12 years we have been in business. The Practice Suite billing software is at the upper end of the various products we have encountered. We started with them in 2012 and they have consistently improved upon the product since then with updates and upgrades. Most importantly, they support their product. On the occasion when we run into a problem, they are very quick to fix it.

Great support, ease of use, many report options and the ability to export to Excel to create your own reports.

Nothing significant at this point and if we do have a problem it is resolved quickly.

Julie

Amended Practice Suite Review

Bewertet am 24.8.2016

Practice Suite is a great product and the service support is amazing. They are continuously upgrading and integrating new aspects of the software to help ease the use for both providers and patients.

Not much. I like them very well and they are very easy to work with.

ERIKA
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Perfect for a startup.

Bewertet am 22.9.2017

Overall we like this software. It has been sufficient for our needs as a startup, and totally affordable! Customer service was helpful, and usually solved my problems right away.

This is very cost effective for a small business starting out. You can use it strictly for billing and scheduling only, which is what we needed to start with.

Not super easy to figure out on your own. Training is super important and kind of hard to find. You have to have the information perfectly entered to avoid problems such as the 4-digit addition on ZIP codes.

Lee Ann
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Alternative Practice

Bewertet am 21.12.2016

They have been very supportive and helpful with helping an Alternative Holistic Practice make the software work for our needs. There was always a solution to our request. Practice Suite has been amazing at getting us up and running in a timely manner and has helped me meet my goals for the transition. Customer support is amazing and always there when I need them. It is easy to use, even for a new medical biller.

They are working daily at improving and updating the functionality and making it even easier to use. The constant staff support is a huge plus.

Gary

Practice Suite

Bewertet am 16.12.2016

One of the few, if not only, EMR that resembles an actual paper chart. Its intelligent design, intuitive navigation, flexible setup and seamless interface between our clinic management and billing systems make it the perfect and most complete choice for the non-profit healthcare agencies we serve. As a non-profit EMR installer/trainer/consultant, I’ve personally assisted over 80 clinic locations implement Practice Suite for various public health specialties and am proud to report that every install went as planned and ALL sites continue to successfully utilize the program.

Amy

Great PM system

Bewertet am 28.12.2016

I have now had the pleasure of working with the great people at Practice Suite, customer service has been phenomenal in helping implement everything in 3 different practices. This system is extremely user-friendly, great reports, ease of scheduling and any other thing you would need in a practice management system they have it. If you can't find where it is they are always ready willing and able to help you.

Ease of use, ease in training others to use the system.

Nothing really

Christine

Awesome Company!!!

Bewertet am 18.1.2017

PracticeSuite is a wonderful company! The system is easy to use and the customer service is great. I never have to leave voicemails to get help, someone is always available to answer any question I may have. The reports are ready to run and you can get the information you need. Our experience has been 100% positive!!

Ease of use and accessibility to information and staff

None