Technicon CPQ Bewertungen

Technicon CPQ

Price quote creation & proposals for sales staff

5/5 (2 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Technicon's configuration and User Interface make it easy to help customers configure our products.

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 22.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We get thousands of leads each week. Each customer gets a customized-just-for-their-needs product for their automation needs. Customers can search by part number, series name, keyword, phrase, or visual hierarchy. Sales is provided with highly qualified leads, and they know what products their customers are interested in from the start.

Technicon's software is the only solution for configuration (at least that I've seen--and I've looked at many configuration solutions) that doesn't require 'code' for configuration of rules.

Our products are complex, and even with three -way or four-way rules, you can select the fields, and use check-boxes to indicate when the rule should be invoked. You can add customized text to clearly explain the issue(s) which make it simple for customers to correct.

Technicon's software also scales up, allowing you to address complex needs, such as creating valve manifold assemblies. Our customers use this every day, and tell us that this solution is intuitive, easy-to-use, and saves them time.

If you have a lot of products (which we do) it can take some time to get used to 'where you need to go' to add the appropriate information. However, once you get used to it, it's easy to use.

Verteilung der Bewertung

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Mit Google übersetzen

Technicon has not only a great depth of CPQ knowledge, but also a passion for intuitive solutions.

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As part of the team creating user interface designs for Technicon configurators, I loved their flexibility and thoughtful approach to applying those designs to the application. It's refreshing when a developer cares as much about the interface as I do.

No matter how good the configurator is, writing configuration rules is still one of my least favorite chores.

Verteilung der Bewertung