Kontentino

4,9
96% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Valerija B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Absolutely unique platform for quality, if you want a serious Social Media work with clients

Bewertet am 9.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Increase in quality, engagement, organic number of followers.

I have tested almost all platforms that you can find on the web, as I'm working online from 1999. There are some great solutions for publishing and also analysis, tracking, really great solutions. And they are famous too. But when it comes to the crucial phase of preparing for Social Media, like content creation and planning, Kontentino is unique. You can save your ideas, work on them, reuse what you've already done, you can even translate through Kontentino for the international brands. You can check with your team every step (defined perfectly), like content creator, graphic designer, who is collaborating with the team. All the features are wonderful. You can add the logo and place it on the image in Kontentino. You can have albums, categories, tags, plan your budget, get the approval. It's incredible the list of features you can choose from and make your own "formula" for work, documenting every step of the process.
It's for serious work and serious results. My secret "check up" with Kontentino is when I have a client that loves to be organized, love perfectionism and diligence, I know that the last step, the ability to make right decisions is there, as well as 99% for success!
You can use it for Twitter (I've started with), Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. And last but not least, the support is fantastic! This platform comes from the experience and is the Solution for your needs when it comes to working with clients! That's why it's so good.

Just one thing that I can say I don't like and I have asked if possible to get it better. I'd like to be able to organize my albums better. Like having options to name it in numeric order and by category also.

Katerina P.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great UI

Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's easy to use. Works better that Hootsuite or Sproutsocial in tagging and preparing the preview of a post.
I'm keen on the layout, it's easier for orientaton than similar tools.
The customer support is always ready to help and very proactive.

I am missing the analytics for Twitter and LinkedIn, which could be hopefully introduced in 2020.

Antwort von Kontentino

Thanks a lot for the feedback Katerina.

Improving analytics and adding more channels into it is one of our priorities for the first half of 2020.

You can keep track of the progress on our public roadmap. http://kontentino.com/roadmap

Cheng R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The response in the chat room is fast.

Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

1/ The calendar planning is good and it help you to plan for the post.
2/ The album function is good as well.

1/ time zone (we always need to adjust the time zone)
2/ @ function to tag people is missing now. In order to do so, you need to go to the facebook/ linkedin directly to put the post.

Iveta H.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

I vote for Kontentino

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like Kontentino very much. It's easy and nice to use. I like how it looks. You can manage all social networks from one place. Posting is better for me from Kontentino then from a certain social network.

- Great Customer Support
- Nice environment
- Easy to use
- Good Analytics
- Nice look
- Useful tools

I know it is not possible anywhere (Buffer, ...) but it would be great to be able to tag persons directly from Kontentino as there already is an "approved" connection between Kontentino and certain social network.

Alan M.

Excellent for Social Media Management

Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I´m scheduling a lot of our content through Kontentino and sending it for approval.

Kontentino is really useful because you can schedule content that you can´t on other platforms: instagram stories, instagram carousels, some twitter videos and some facebook formats. The approval flow is easy to use.

The interface is not that user friendly, specially on the app.

Antwort von Kontentino

Thanks a lot, Alan for your feedback.

We are planning to improve the user interface and add more functionalities to the mobile app in 2020.

You can see our road map here: http://kontentino.com/roadmap

Or watch our Livestream where we reveal our plans for 2020. https://www.facebook.com/kontentino/videos/761240394696703/

Eva-maria F.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

ma feedback to this tool

Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

in the beginning it was a bit tricky - like always when u get a new tool.... but the handling is coming so fast and the support is always there - so u never have the feeling of beeing alone.... sometimes when u load videos it takes a bit longer but yeah - in this times of worldwideconnection i think its normal - like having rush hour. we are always super informed about latest news and updates.
so in summary i would say: its a super tool, if u have to work on this different plattforms. It gives u the possibility of a good organized daily flow.

i am fan of the customer support. they are very fast and professional. let it flow

in LinkedIn its not possible to plan videoposts - but the technical team gave us the button 4 videoplaning to have a better overview

Antwort von Kontentino

Thanks, Eva for the kind words. Unfortunately, Scheduling Videos to LinkedIn Personal profiles is not possible because LinkedIn does not provide such API.

You can still schedule LinkedIn videos to Company profiles.

We are keeping an eye on every LinkedIn API update. So hoping to provide this missing API soon.

Micael R.

Almost Perfect

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 27.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We love to work with Kontentino

It's very easy to use, it's valuable to our clients.

we are still waiting for the Instagram automatition

Petra M.

Kontentino is easy ;-)

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Kontentino on daily bases. It helps me keep my clients happy and my workflow smooth.

It's very easy and very intuitive to use Kontentino.

When to people work on same post at the same time, only one update will save to the post. So sometimes you have to update your changes again.

Frédérique H.
Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great help with social media

Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using Kontentino for out Instagram account and it has been a great help. Best scheduling software

The intuitive interface and funky aspecta.

It took a bit of time to understand all functionalities, but I don't see that as a con.

Joaquin manuel L.
Branche: Eventservice
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A very good quality/price relation produc

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm very satisfied with it and their customer support.

Easy of use, excellent support team, they speaks Spanish also.

Lot of howtos about ussage.

More automation on Instagram, some posts has to be finally uploaded using a smartphone.

Abigail N.
Branche: Architektur & Planung

Interesting Social Media Management tool with Budget Allocation Options

Bewertet am 8.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I created and scheduled my first post to Facebook and set it to go out at 10:15am, however at 10:18am, it still read 'scheduled', on looking at it I realized that the time zone was set to Pacific Midway Rather than EAT. Fixing it wasn't really a problem, however, there isn't a way to automatically change the time zone to each SM profile or 'channel' as it's called on Kontentino.

To change the time zone, I'll have to go to each channel and change the time zones individually, which is worrying as I work with numerous clients and I manage their Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc. It would be a hassle to do that individually.

I contacted them and Bo the CEO said the time zone should automatically set to my location, however, he would get the developers to look into it. I'm not sure if they fixed it as I'd already set it manually, but the quick response was a definite plus.

Another feature I had issues with was the fact that unlike Hootsuite, Buffer, and CoSchedule, I couldn't select multiple channels and send a post to them automatically. This meant that I had to create a post in one channel e.g. Facebook, copy the post and then select another channel e.g. Twitter, and paste it there. It would have been easier to be able to select them at once and make the post.

Posts on a channel can be 'grouped' or placed into a "content plan" e.g. I can create a content plan for December 2016, for holidays, for a specific product etc. It is easy to clone the content plan on a Facebook channel to another Facebook channel. However, my account for some reason didn't give me the option to clone to twitter. Bo said there was a bug in my account and it would be fixed. I have no doubts that it would.

There are several features that make Kontentino standout from the crowd, such as its collaboration and planning abilities. Kontentino allows you to keep images and assets for inspiration.

I also love its collaboration feature as it allows you to work with your client or your team at every state of your social campaign. And when your post is ready, Kontentino allows you to send it to your client for approval or to Facebook/twitter.

Another MAJOR feature is the ability to allocate budget to the post to keep track of expenses, such as the budget for boosted posts as well as any other expense the campaign would incur. This is good because it lets you evenly spread your client budget before the campaign/posts go live.

The Inspiration feature
The Collaboration feature
The Budget Allocation feature

The bugs in my account made me wonder if I was the only who experienced these problems, as minor as they may be. I wish the Albums feature could serve as a fully functional digital asset manager, not just for uploaded posts images and videos but to store images and videos for future use like MavSocial.

Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A scheduling tool simplifying my every day

Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With my team we manage 10 social media profiles which without Kontentino would be a mess :) This way we have a great overview over what's happening and can easily cooperate. So thank you!

The best added value is the simplicity of use. The design of the app actually makes it fun to "work" and supports creativity. I love that Kontentino often releases new features, such as the integration with Creator Studio, that make it even easier and more effective to manage my company's social media channels.

It occasionally happens that the post doesn't get scheduled on the first try and there are some limitations like the number of photos that can be uploaded at once to LinkedIn but to me they are small things and if there is a problem the customer support replies really quickly, I really enjoy the chat window in the app.

Antwort von Kontentino

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It helps us to build even more valuable and joyful tool for you.

Stephany V.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great customer care and very easy to use!

Bewertet am 31.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The team behind Kontentino is great. Their customer centric thinking is a real added value.
The tool itself is constantly improving, new features are implanted and it really makes my work easier, it's also more efficient for the client. As well, all feedback and older versions are available and visible, nothing will get lost in emails and exceldocs.

- It's very easy to use. Clients, copywriters, .. For everybody it's very straight forward
- It looks good and professional
- There is a good overview of all the pages and the posts
- Customer care replies almost directly and always helps you out
- The team is willing to think along for future features.

- There is a delay in the notifications , but this is only 15 minutes.

Juraj H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent social media solution for companies

Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Kontentino as a social media publishing tool in Exponea. I like how easy it is to use - it represents a great way for any business to syndicate their content to all the major social networks. When it comes to organizing and executing on your content strategy, you would be hard pressed to find a solution better than Kontentino. The scheduling and integrations make it easy to share your content across channels in order to make sure you increase the reach of your audience.

I also appreciate the smooth approval process of the post - from copy creation, graphic design, final approval by management and scheduling.

Calendar view for multiple social media accounts is much appreciated, since we are using various social media channels.

Zuzana T.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to manage & really helpful social media tool in your daily life!

Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Kontentino helps us in scheduling posts by our own schedule, setting up times and days as a path to follow. We use Kontentino for creation of the social post and following approval process (creator, translator, manager). I found Kontentino pretty easy to manage - it is well organized and clean to help you schedule all the posts on several platforms. If you need a social media tool - in order to simplify your daily work and obtaining better results & time management, Kontentino is your solution.

The first impression is not as intuitive, however you'll learn how to work with the tool pretty quickly. And there is also really helpful support, which can help you.

Veronika F.
Branche: Essen & Trinken
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Amazing tool, helped us a lot

Bewertet am 4.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using Kontentino for some time now, and it's very user-friendly and effective. It helps us manage our content marketing and communicate efficiently with each other in our company as well as with our clients. Everything is a lot more organised and streamlined now. We are very happy with the tool, and our clients are satisfied with it, too.

Easy to use, intuitive, efficient, great features for collaboration and communication.

No cons so far

Patricia R.
Branche: Unterhaltung
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

I would recommend this product, Patricia, Pixel Federation

Bewertet am 26.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Love this product! It is a great tool to schedule social media posts with calendar overview. Every member of the team (content creator, graphic and lead) has its own rights so collaboration is a piece of cake. We use it for our 6 Facebook pages (TrainStation, Emporea, Diggys Adventure, Galactic Junk League, Seaport and Pixel Federation) with 2 000 000 fans all together. Thanks for help with managing it, Kontentino.

easy to use, calendar overview, collaboration features, quick support

none

Quentin D.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Easy scheduling

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The team is really nice, helpful and responsive.

The scheduling tool is really powerful and wonderful for collaboration. We did not had time to organise a training but the whole team was easily on board. I want considering to try out other tools but the team ask me to stay on Kontentino.

The analytics part is nice but it would be interesting to have something more developed and professional. We are ready to pay a little bit more per month to have access to better analytics.

Antwort von Kontentino

Thanks, Quentin for your kind words. Analytics is definitely something we want to improve in the near future. Please send your ideas and suggestions for improvements to our customer support and I am sure many of them will be implemented.

Kara B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A great option for planning social content

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to have clients approve/provide feedback on proposed posts for their social accounts.

Love all of the features and options! I like being able to use their content calendars for both Facebook and Twitter, and being able to create our own labels ("tags") so that we can easily sort our posts. Great to be able to collect client feedback and/or changes.

Have ran into a few problems along the way, which we've had to contact Support about each time. Hopefully once all of the kinks are worked out things will run smoothly for us!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Kinga O.

GAMECHANGER!

Bewertet am 13.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Kontentino changed our marketing landscape forever.

Kontentino helped us put our social media management back on track. With amazing scheduling features we don’t need to worry about social media content, also we get clients’ approval in no time. An icing of a cake is analytics feature - simple reports are generated in no time. Kontentino is amazing for collaboration and teamwork!

It lacks Instagram direct scheduling, but it is only a small detail I would change!

Wikus O.
Branche: Verlagswesen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It's a great platform, makes social media management so much easier!

Bewertet am 19.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Increased productivity, saving time and ease of use.

It's easy, fast and simple to manage multiple social media accounts across different brands. Scheduling is a breeze and the tool saves a lot of time, which gives me more time to concentrate on design and content and less time struggling with Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / LinkedIn platforms.

One thing that's a bit of a hassle is having to do Instagram posts from my mobile phone instead of from Kontentino itself.

Charlotte G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use, effective, fantastic customer service

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It means we can do our job! A good CMS is at the heart of every content marketing agency: Konentino keeps us running and helps keep our clients delighted with their social content.

The visual calendar layout, and wonderfully simple client proofing process. The library of assets. The ease of reposting. The ability to preview posts as you're creating them. Their customer service is a total dream. Kontentino is by far the best content management system I've ever used.

No Instagram automation yet plus brands' multiple social channels are viewed as separate accounts, rather than alternate strands of the same brand's activity, so there's no connection between content plans if they're on different channels. It would also be great to have a mobile app where you can reschedule, as well as just post/review posts for the day but I'm sounding greedy!

Love it!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

easy to use, perfect client service, good value for money :))
making my life a lot easier

can't think of any right now, so deal with it :D

Michal Z.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very effective tool for content management and planning with user friendly interface for everyone.

Bewertet am 4.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm using kontentino every day for management of mulitple brand facebook and instagram accounts. First thing I've noticed is that it is very straightforward and easy to use. Not only for me, but also for my clients for feedbacking my posts and then for my colleagues for internal approving and reworking graphics or creative in general.

- Simple design
- User friendly interface
- Assigning content for reworking or internal approving
- No need to explain clients how to use it
- Incorporation of latest Facebook formats: 360 photos, Carousels, Website clicks ads and so on
- Available inspirations for posts

That it doesn't incorporate statistics or analytics. But maybe that's not the aim of creators at all. Sometimes its better to focuse on one thing and do it good.

Beverley T.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great tool for scheduling and managing social media

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

One of the main reasons I liked Kontentino so much was the fact that it was so simple and easy to use. It didn't have any extra features that I wouldn't use. Customer service was amazing and responded to me quickly.

No direct publishing to Instagram. This was one of the main considerations I had to take into account when it came down to subscribing. I do post a lot of single images so I was disappointed that direct scheduling wasn't available. I know it's not Kontentino's fault and direct scheduling will be available eventually, but I save so much time with direct scheduling!